Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 74 - C/9ths (Game Over!) before 601

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Elmo »

This is Open 74, running the C/9ths setup.

Status
: Game over!

The Living (4)
  • TheSweatpantsNinja,
    Vanilla Townie
    , Survived.
  • DarlaBlueEyes (replaced W!nt3r Pre-game),
    Vanilla Townie
    , Survived.
  • donkeyz12212,
    Doctor
    , Survived.
  • armlx (replaced mike-zim Day 2),
    Vanilla Townie
    , Survived.
The Dead (8)
  • dcorbe
    Vanilla Townie
    , Lynched Day 1.
  • Snix
    Vanilla Townie
    , Killed Night 1.
  • Eldritch Lord
    Mafia Goon
    , Lynched Day 2.
  • No-one died on Night 2.
  • Iron Man
    Vanilla Townie
    , Lynched Day 3.
  • Lowell
    Vanilla Townie
    , Killed Night 3.
  • ZombieSlayer54
    Vanilla Townie
    , Lynched Day 4.
  • farside22
    (replaced
    Mokina
    Day 2),
    Cop
    , Killed Night 4.
  • Knight of Cydonia
    (replaced
    sideney
    Day 4),
    Mafia Goon
    , Lynched Day 5.
Last edited by Elmo on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 am, edited 34 times in total.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Elmo »

Rules

1. This is a game; have fun, or else.
2. After everyone's confirmed, the game starts in day, where
everyone may only talk about the game in this thread
. Vote to lynch someone thus:
vote elmo
. You can
unvote
to vote for no-one; you don't need to do that to move your vote, though. If you want to end the day with no lynch,
vote no lynch
. The bold is what makes the magic happen, but beyond that, I'll count it as long as it's unambiguous.
3. If at
any time
a majority of people are voting for someone to be lynched (or for no lynch), that person will be lynched, and the day will move to night. Unvoting won't change anything. The time between a majority is reached and I show up to post the lynch scene is 'twilight'; you can talk about anything you want in twilight.
4. At night, the mafia may talk to each other and select someone to kill; they're the only people who can talk privately. Plain ol' vanilla townies twiddle their thumbs, and any cops or docs that exist can use their night actions. PM your choice to me by the deadline; if you don't get it in, I'll chose randomly for you.
5. If I've posted your death scene, you're dead. A "bah!" post is fine, but nothing more; don't give out information or advice, for example.
6. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.
7. Don't quote (or fake-quote) your role PM. There's no point here, of course, but it's a very bad idea elsewhere.
8. Don't post invisible text.
9. If you can, don't edit posts here.
10. Beyond publicly available facts (I was replaced in such-and-such), don't discuss ongoing games.
11. Please try to post at least once every 72 hours. Lurking makes otherwise good games suck, and seems to be catching. If you're too quiet, I'll prod you; if you're prodded too much, or just seem to be AWOL, I'll replace you. I'll explicitly warn you beforehand, though, so don't worry about the occasional slip. Anyone can also ask me to prod someone, if it's been a while since they posted.
12. Try and keep the game active. I may set a deadline if things start to drag; they'll always be at least a week, but may or may not be retractable.
No majority vote by deadline means no lynch
. Learn to compromise, folks.
13. Bandwagon to victory.

There are exactly two mafia around, assigned randomly. There are ten pro-town players, who each have a 16/18 (= 8/9) chance to be a vanilla townie, a 1/18 chance to be a cop, and a 1/18 chance to be a doc. So, yes, about once in every 3,570,467,226,624 times this setup is run, there will be two mafia and ten cops.
Vanilla Townie PM wrote:You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no nightchoice. You win when both mafia members are dead.
Doctor PM wrote:You are a Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. If the mafia try to kill them that night, they will fail. You win when both mafia members are dead.
Cop PM wrote:You are a Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is a mafia member or not. You win when both mafia members are dead.
Mafia Goon PM wrote:You're a mafia goon; your partner is ___. You may talk with them at night. Have someone PM me the name of your target each night; you will attempt to kill them. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia.
Last edited by Elmo on Thu May 15, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Elmo »

All role PMs are out. Confirm as soon as you get it by PMing me and telling me what role you are, so I can be sure you've read your role PM.
Mafia may talk until the start of day 1

If everyone confirms by then, the game will start in roughly 72 hours: 6pm GMT (Noon CST), Sunday 18th May.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Elmo »

W!nt3r is in too many games right now, and is replaced by DarlaBlueEyes pre-game.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Elmo »

The mafia's always been kind of a problem. Everyone seemed to know a little about it, hushed voices talking of a friend or a distant relative who saw fear in the eyes of merchants and officials when an over-polite, well-dressed visitor requested a small favour from them, but you'd never really thought it would be
your
problem, up close.

Then people started dying. Not violently, of course - a heart attack here, an unlucky fall down a flight of stairs there, nothing that could be pinned down as guided by a human intellect, but they kept happening, far too consistent to be any streak of bad luck. People began leaving in droves, saying the town was cursed, that they must visit a dying relative, that it just wasn't what it used to be - anything to avoid becoming part of the steadily growing stack of bodies in the town's mortuary. Even the mayor wasn't safe, apparently choking to death on his evening meal two days ago. After that, most people simply grabbed what they could carry and left; a smaller group searched the mayor's house and found a small set of genealogies, as well as accompanying notes. From what you can make out, whenever someone demonstrated particular skill in ridding a town of a mafia infiltration, they were marked for life, and had to disappear; for reasons unknown, a lot of them disappeared here. The mafia hold grudges a long time, and so as soon as they managed to bribe or intimidate someone into spilling the details, this town was marked for destruction. Only a small group of twelve people, total strangers to one another are left, but the hope of unknown assistance from former veterans buoys the town's spirits as a gallows is constructed in time-honoured fashion, to decide the fate of the town.

Everyone's confirmed, so it's the start of day 1 - get lynchin'!
Mafia may no longer talk
. With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Elmo on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #1

Snix (3) <- Eldritch Lord, TheSweatpantsNinja, Lowell
Eldritch Lord (2) <- Snix, Mokina
Iron Man <- DarlaBlueEyes
Mokina <- donkeyz12212
DarlaBlueEyes <- ZombieSlayer54
donkeyz12212 <- Iron Man

Not voting: Sideney, mike-zim, dcorbe.
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:vote: Eldrich
This vote needs more
magic
! :)

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #2

Snix (3) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Lowell, donkeyz12212
Eldritch Lord (3) <- Snix, DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54
Mokina <- dcorbe
donkeyz12212 <- Iron Man

Not voting: Mokina, Eldritch Lord, sideney, mike-zim.

mike-zim has been prodded.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Fri May 23, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #3

Snix (4) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Lowell, donkeyz12212, dcorbe
Eldritch Lord (2) <- DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54
Lowell (2) <- Eldritch Lord, Snix

Not voting: sideney, mike-zim, Iron Man, Mokina.
Mokina wrote:...otherwise it doesn't count. Mods are fairly particular about formatting.
She speaks the truth, Mike.

Eldritch, Zombie: Keep it civil. Attacking a person's viewpoint, actions or opinions is fine; excessive ad hom is basically verbal abuse, and is Not Fine in an environment where people are just trying to have fun. If anyone's not comfortable with what's happening in-thread at any point, I encourage you to PM me.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #4

Eldritch Lord (3) <- DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim
DarlaBlueEyes (3) <- donkeyz12212, Mokina, Eldritch Lord
Snix (2) <- Lowell, dcorbe
Lowell <- Snix
dcorbe <- TheSweatpantsNinja

Not voting: sideney, Iron Man
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Mod:
I also have a request, if you're willing. Another mod has been putting the current votecount at the front of the page, and its damn convenient. So if you'd be willing to do that, that would make you cool. That is all.
I'll link it from the front page, so people can easily find what's been changed since then.
Mokina wrote:I'm still waiting on sideney to say something; it's been four pages and at least as many days now...
Prod Request: sideney
Eldritch Lord wrote:Sorry for Triple Post, but could we also get a
Prod: Iron Man
?
Sent!

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #5

Eldritch Lord (6) <- DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim, Mokina, Iron Man, dcorbe
sideney (2) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord
Snix <- Lowell
DarlaBlueEyes <- donkeyz12212

Not voting: sideney, Snix.

Sideney and Mike-zim have been prodded.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Fri May 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #6

Eldritch Lord (5) <- ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim, Iron Man, DarlaBlueEyes, dcorbe
dcorbe (2) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord
Mokina (2) <- Snix, Lowell
DarlaBlueEyes <- donkeyz12212

Not voting: sideney, Mokina.

Mokina's last action was to unvote in 269; apart from that, Darla's appears correct. I believe all the people who've had prod requests have posted since then.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Elmo »

Note: Eldritch Lord's vote (as such) for himself in 363 will not be counted.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #7

Eldritch Lord (4) <- ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim, DarlaBlueEyes, dcorbe
dcorbe (4) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord, Iron Man, donkeyz12212
Mokina (2) <- Snix, Lowell

Not voting: sideney, Mokina.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 1 vote count

dcorbe (7) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord, Iron Man, donkeyz12212, ZombieSlayer54, Snix, Mokina
Eldritch Lord (2) <- DarlaBlueEyes, dcorbe
Mokina <- Lowell
Iron Man <- mike-zim

Not voting: sideney.

The sun hangs low in the sky after a long day's debating. Many fingers have been pointed, accusations flying wildly in all directions, until suspicions settle on a sole individual. A man of humble origin, dcorbe worked in the local bakery where he had little experience of deceit or treachery until the owner was murdered by the mafia for speaking out against them, and was ill-prepared to argue his case, aggravating a few influential members of the gathered crowd against him. His final words as he mounts the gallows seem to dwell on his performance; perhaps he may yet be of great value in a future life, with self-examination, and time.

And then, Mokina triggers the trapdoor, and there is a loud crack as his neck snaps. Eagerly, the gathered perform a thorough search of his home, but this yields only the basic equipment of his trade, along with a few knickknacks of sentimental value only. Physically and emotionally exhausted from killing one of their own, the town retires to see what the night will bring.

dcorbe
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. Night actions are due in ~48 hours; if you don't get it in before then, it'll be randomised. Mafia may now talk.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Elmo »

As you gather together after snatching a handful of hours sleep, the headcount is off by one - it seems that the local psychologist, Snix, is missing. He has a quirky approach to mafia hunting, viewing the town as a single mind, even going as far as to diagnose it with obscure disorders you've never heard of. Perhaps his theories were simply underdeveloped, but we'll never know where they might have lead; he didn't even make it home last night before his head was caved in by a falling tile from the ceiling of a nearby abandoned house. Tiles will sometimes work loose in high winds, but the summer has been mild so far. In any other town, this would be written off as bad luck, and any 'conspiracy theories' derided; you all know better by now.

You follow his path to his home, a few of you carefully eyeing the roofs around you, and search the place. Beyond his collection of books on the human mind, there's nothing remarkable - he was just another brave soul, doing his part for the town; as the sun rises, you all pledge to do the same. Most of you, anyway.

Snix
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed by the mafia!

It's now Day 2. Mafia may no longer talk. With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #1

Mokina <- Eldritch Lord
Iron Man <- TheSweatpantsNinja

Not Voting: Mokina, Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, DarlaBlueEyes, sideney, donkeyz12212, mike-zim, Lowell.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #2

Iron Man (3) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Mokina, Eldritch Lord
Mokina <- DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, sideney, donkeyz12212, mike-zim, Lowell.

ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim, Lowell, and sideney have been prodded.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #3

Iron Man (4) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Mokina, Eldritch Lord, ZombieSlayer54
Eldritch Lord <- Lowell

Not Voting: Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, sideney, donkeyz12212, mike-zim, Lowell, DarlaBlueEyes.
With 10 alice, it's 6 to lynch.

I'll start looking for someone to replace Mokina on the 21st. mike-zim's prod is sitting undelivered in my outbox, and he hasn't posted on-site since the 3rd, so I'm explicitly warning him he may be replaced soon, as well.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #4

Iron Man (3) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord, ZombieSlayer54
Eldritch Lord <- Lowell

Not Voting: Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, sideney, donkeyz12212, mike-zim, Lowell, DarlaBlueEyes, Mokina.
With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Farside22 will replace Mokina around the 21st; they may talk until she replaces in. mike-zim will be replaced if he doesn't respond to his prod inside 48 hours from when it was sent (post 493).

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Elmo »

armlx replaces mike-zim. Cheers!

sideney has been prodded, for the fourth time. This prompts my displeasure.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #5

Eldritch Lord (2) <- Lowell, ZombieSlayer54
donkeyz12212 <- TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja <- sideney
Mokina <- DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes <- Mokina

Not Voting: Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, donkeyz12212, armlx, Lowell, Eldritch Lord.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #6

Eldritch Lord (3) <- Lowell, ZombieSlayer54, armlx
DarlaBlueEyes (2) <- Mokina, Eldritch Lord
donkeyz12212 <- TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja <- sideney
Mokina <- DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: Iron Man, donkeyz12212.

Prodding ZombieSlayer54 and (damn, son) sideney. If I have to prod sideney twice more, I'm looking for a replacement.

Edit: ZombieSlayer54 and Lowell were both voting and not voting. Oops.
Last edited by Elmo on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #7

donkeyz12212 (3) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, sideney, Lowell
Eldritch Lord (2) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx
DarlaBlueEyes (2) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212
Mokina <- DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: Iron Man, Mokina.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #8

Eldritch Lord (3) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes (3) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212, Lowell
donkeyz12212 (2) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, sideney

Not Voting: Iron Man, farside22.

Farside22 replaces Mokina; they may not longer talk. Thanks, farside!

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #9

Eldritch Lord (3) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes (3) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212, Lowell

Not Voting: Iron Man, farside22.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #10

Eldritch Lord (5) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes, farside22, Lowell
DarlaBlueEyes (2) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212

Not Voting: Iron Man.

Pretty sure that's right.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 2 Vote Count

Eldritch Lord (6) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes, farside22, Lowell, donkeyz12212
DarlaBlueEyes (1) <- Eldritch Lord

Not Voting: Iron Man.

Eldritch Lord
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched! It is now Night 2. Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Elmo »

No-one died last night.

It is now Day 3. With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 3 vote count

Iron Man (5) <- farside22, armlx, TheSweatpantsNinja, DarlaBlueEyes, Lowell
farside22 <- ZombieSlayer54
Lowell <- Iron Man
sideney <- donkeyz12212

Not voting: sideney.

Iron Man
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched! It is now Night 3. Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Elmo »

Lowell
Vanilla Townie

It's now Day 4. With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Last edited by Elmo on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 4, Vote Count #1

sideney (2) <- donkeyz12212, armlx
ZombieSlayer54 <- DarlaBlueEyes

Not voting: farside22, TheSweatpantsNinja, ZombieSlayer54, sideney.
With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Note: The start of the day asserted that with seven alive, it was five to lynch. Basic arithmetic informs me it is in fact four to lynch; I crave your apologies.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Elmo »

ZombieSlayer54 has been prodded. I would observe that his sig says that his V/LA ends tomorrow.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 4, Vote Count #2

sideney (2) <- donkeyz12212, armlx
ZombieSlayer54 (2) <- DarlaBlueEyes, TheSweatpantsNinja

Not voting: farside22, ZombieSlayer54, sideney.

sideney was supposed to be back from V/LA a week ago and has been prodded; this does count towards my replacement threat, one more and he goes. Donkeyz12212 has been prodded.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Elmo »

Looking for a replacement for sideney. If he shows up and I haven't found one, he should keep playing until I can.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 4, Vote Count #3

ZombieSlayer54 (3) <- DarlaBlueEyes, TheSweatpantsNinja, farside22
Knight of Cydonia (2) <- donkeyz12212, armlx

Not voting: ZombieSlayer54, Knight of Cydonia.

Knight of Cydonia replaces sideney! Thanks a bundle.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 4 vote count

ZombieSlayer54 (4) <- DarlaBlueEyes, TheSweatpantsNinja, farside22, Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia (2) <- donkeyz12212, arlmx

Not voting: ZombieSlayer54.

ZombieSlayer54
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched! It is now Night 4. Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:16 am

Post by Elmo »

farside22
Cop

It's now Day 5. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 5 vote count

Knight of Cydonia (3) <- donkeyz12212, TheSweatpantsNinja, armlx
DarlaBlueEyes <- Knight of Cydonia

Not voting: DarlaBlueEyes.

Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched!

Town wins!

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Elmo »

Night Actions

Night 1

Mokina, COP, investigates TheSweatpantsNinja, PRO-TOWN.
donkeyz12212, DOCTOR, protects DarlaBlueEyes.
Eldritch Lord & sideney, THE MAFIA, kill Snix, TOWNIE - SUCCESS.

Night 2

farside22, COP, investigates donkeyz12212, PRO-TOWN.
donkeyz12212, DOCTOR, protects armlx.
sideney, MAFIA GOON, kills armlx, TOWNIE - FAILURE.

Night 3

farside22, COP, investigates Lowell, PRO-TOWN.
donkeyz12212, DOCTOR, protects farside22.
sideney, MAFIA GOON, kill RANDOMISED to Lowell, TOWNIE - SUCCESS.

Night 4

farside22, COP, investigates DarlaBlueEyes, PRO-TOWN.
donkeyz12212, DOCTOR, protects TheSweatpantsNinja.
Knight of Cydonia, MAFIA GOON, kills farside22, COP - SUCCESS.

Surprising is that sideney missed his kill, but it was randomised to the cop's investigation target that night. Also that Knight chose to kill the cop the exact night the doc was playing WIFOM with the nightkill target. I do have to give him credit for replacing into a near-impossible situation anyhow; at least you guys made it quick!

I'd be interested if anyone had suggestions on my modding. I'd say you were all a very active and pleasant bunch of players to mod for! Thanks for playing. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”