Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 348, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Overkill
Until he clears up what the fuck his role is I’m not moving
I'd normally join in on this for principle alone, but since I have a scummy hunch about you Gamma, I think I'll just note this down. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 341, joges wrote:Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.
I don't see how this is scummy tbh. I can see persivul's point that me switching from Persivul to Overkill and back to Persivul can be seen as scummy but not this. Now its like im damned if i do damned if i don't
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 344, Xtoxm wrote:Gonna go ahead and move joges into my scumpool for making a sincere case over an altslip
I actually gives joges town points as it comes across as paranoia, although im keeping in mind already said the same about CL so he could be cashing in on free town cred
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

People who have failed to have any impression at all on me so far:

Gif
Ubh
Sash
Clemency

I can prob think about purging/pressuring these soonish if this doesn't change
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 312, Sashaddin wrote:I went through the ISO, and can't figure out why 0verki11 got wagoned this hard this early. Can I have a heads-up please?
In post 353, Xtoxm wrote:People who have failed to have any impression at all on me so far:

Gif
Ubh
Sash
Clemency

Help me out with 312 and I'll be able to contribute more. It's my first large game and I'm overwhelmed by everything that's going on.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s 14 players, not that much more compared to a mini. And Overkill isn’t the only wagon. Step it up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 109, Sashaddin wrote:Imho: Almost 50 is a serious account while AP is where he'll roleplay Austin Powers and fill the thread with spam. Maybe he rolled something good and to be more serious to go along with it he switched accounts.
Let's try to see which side he's on now.
VOTE: Almost50
Some wanted to vote him, some did and never had the same reaction I got.
In post 134, GuyInFreezer wrote:Voting your null read is always a good start.
See above.
In post 142, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 136, Almost50 wrote:In sum, I can't find one good reason to vote Overkill over half the players list.
I mean it'd still be better place to vote comparing to where you have your vote on right now.
In post 236, Almost50 wrote:The mere shear of willingness to preemptively end the day here is alarming, and with everybody ganging up on Overkill I am confident he is Town. Not gonna touch this wagon.
In post 246, Almost50 wrote:My theory is Scum ARE pushing Overkill, but it's far from "to lynch them". It's a role fishing scheme to get a claim if that's the case.
I'd like to know what to think about 0verki11, the opinions on him are pretty diverse too, it gets confusing. Above is A50 townreading him against the flow.

I don't have a problem with his claim per se, he may have been clumsy to get where he's at, so for the moment I stand with A50. Overkill got to L-1 pretty quick and didn't stay long.

The three last votes for the wagon were: Clemency and Unabombah (who faked a L-1) and Stanley. I assume none of those could be scum, those are risky votes to make so close to lynch.
The first two unvotes were: Chateau (switching to Stanley), Percivul (but it took a long time).
This is what I'm focusing on right now.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 354, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 312, Sashaddin wrote:I went through the ISO, and can't figure out why 0verki11 got wagoned this hard this early. Can I have a heads-up please?
In post 353, Xtoxm wrote:People who have failed to have any impression at all on me so far:

Gif
Ubh
Sash
Clemency

Help me out with 312 and I'll be able to contribute more. It's my first large game and I'm overwhelmed by everything that's going on.
It's the first wagon of the game, it's not going to have a serious case behind it. You wagon people to get reactions from them/see how others react.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 355, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s 14 players, not that much more compared to a mini. And Overkill isn’t the only wagon. Step it up.
I didn't see your post as I was fiddling with mine. Well this is what I'm trying to see through here.

P.S. Having 1.5x more people than a mini makes my Excel sheet 2.25x bigger! :lol: :evil:
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 357, Xtoxm wrote:It's the first wagon of the game, it's not going to have a serious case behind it. You wagon people to get reactions from them/see how others react.
Ok, I thought he really had made a huge mistake that I didn't see or something. Thanks.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

1.5? It’s ONE person past being a Mini.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 347, Gamma Emerald wrote: So realizing someone sees the same shit I do is a bad thing? Alright, from now on I won’t try to collaborate, I’ll just push whatever and whether others agree with me isn’t my problem. /s
Like, what the fuck is your deal that town cohesion looks scummy to you?
Town cohesion? When did Una give you a town read?

Una looks very likely town, and you're piggybacking on that.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

Where are we at?
Who should I vote next?
Do my reads count for anything?
Who believes me?
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

Sash? A50? Back 2 Overkill? Persivul? Stanley?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

VOTE: A50

My other outside shots at scum are:

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
This is a tragically bad post
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 am

Post by joges »

In post 351, stan1ey wrote:
In post 341, joges wrote:Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.
I don't see how this is scummy tbh. I can see persivul's point that me switching from Persivul to Overkill and back to Persivul can be seen as scummy but not this. Now its like im damned if i do damned if i don't
The context of the moment made me feel like there was something icky about your post. I still have this feeling. But there are people who are much scummier to me than you.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 am

Post by joges »

In post 364, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
I completely expect you to feel this way. I'm sorry, that you've been caught.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

joges isn't far off.

Replace NM with any of your other outside shots.

Then you
will be
on to
something.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

Joges

People are afriad to lynch
A50.

Move your vote to Persivul
or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 366, joges wrote:
In post 364, Not_Mafia wrote:

I completely expect you to feel this way. I'm sorry, that you've been caught.
lel

btw overkill is still scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:1.5? It’s ONE person past being a Mini.
Oh. I'm playing micros then. 9-10 players.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 364, Not_Mafia wrote:This is a tragically bad post
Just bad, or scummy?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts.
I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia.
This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

Why do you give (very small) cases on your outside scum reads, but don't provide anything on me or NM? If scum read us more than them, surely you have reasons, right?

Or maybe Chateau could actually make a case on me...
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

I did.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor