Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 749, Doughboy wrote:
In post 747, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Doughboy

Chainsaw defense of BEF + hiding behind voting me and not having to say much beyond me. You can already see it. I stated my case for his lynch yesterday and it still applies, time for a doughboy wagon.
Chainsaw defense is a lie. Having my own independent scum reads isn’t a chainsaw scum boi
You tried to run a counterwagon on me while saying BEF, who we know was scum, was town. That's textbook.
That's so meta
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 748, Trivium wrote:Doughboy was pushed yesterday. I did the pushing right before BEF was lynched.
Was hoping you didn’t have to bus I guess. Good job though. You’ve fooled everyone but me.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 750, Trivium wrote:
In post 749, Doughboy wrote:

Chainsaw defense of BEF + hiding behind voting me and not having to say much beyond me. You can already see it. I stated my case for his lynch yesterday and it still applies, time for a doughboy wagon.
Chainsaw defense is a lie. Having my own independent scum reads isn’t a chainsaw scum boi
You tried to run a counterwagon on me while saying BEF, who we know was scum, was town. That's textbook.
That’s a lie. I didn’t try to run a counter on anyone.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 233, ChibiBear wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.5
Trivium (4)
- BrightEyedFish, Doughboy, Egix96, PenguinPower
TexdoesHalo (2)
- Trivium, profii
profii (2)
- Springtrap, TexdoesHalo
DrDolittle (1)
- Elbirn
PenguinPower (1)
- Malakitty
Egix96 (1)
- DrDolittle
BrightEyedFish (1)
- ceejayvinoya

Not Voting (1)
: Sad Sheep

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2018-12-04 00:00:00)

Searching for replacement for TexdoesHalo.
Here was the vc after I voted trivium. Bef wasn’t even the lead vote getter. At least if you’re going to falsely accuse me, get the facts straight.

Accuse me of chainsaw defending trivium or trying to get a counter to him. Get the fuck out of here with anything related to bef
Show

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 746, Doughboy wrote:
In post 744, Elbirn wrote:I'm not a scumbag, but yeah. Be chill.
being lazy makes you a scumbag so i won't chill.

it isn't difficult to remember there was a push on me.
"Being lazy" is your response to my analysis today that I stayed up late puzzling over, what the fuck have you done today?

Keep acting like a little bitch to me when I'm not even pressuring you, it's a great look for you
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Doughboy »

lol actually I think it was tex who was the larger wagon. Anyways it definitely wasn’t bef.

So anyone who has falsely accused me of trying to counter bef owes me an apology
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by profii »

I say we should either lynch Ruby Red or Elbirn today

They were the biggest anti BEF players when it came down to DDL vs BEF after the 2 claims.

- from elbirn - factor in he was 2nd on DDL after Egix went in his own direction - gives people somewhere to go after a JK claim
Or
- from Ruby Red - and the next few posts scream TMI when you read back in context of the flip.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 151, ChibiBear wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.4
TexdoesHalo (4)
- Elbirn, Trivium, profii, Sad Sheep
profii (4)
- Springtrap, TexdoesHalo, Doughboy, PenguinPower
Springtrap (1)
- Egix96
PenguinPower (1)
- Malakitty
Egix96 (1)
- DrDolittle
BrightEyedFish (1)
- ceejayvinoya

Not Voting (1)
: BrightEyedFish

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2018-12-04 00:00:00)

TexdoesHalo has been prodded.
Tex and profli were the ones under pressure on the previous VC.

Y’all fucking apologize for lying and smearing my good name.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 754, Elbirn wrote:
In post 746, Doughboy wrote:
In post 744, Elbirn wrote:I'm not a scumbag, but yeah. Be chill.
being lazy makes you a scumbag so i won't chill.

it isn't difficult to remember there was a push on me.
"Being lazy" is your response to my analysis today that I stayed up late puzzling over, what the fuck have you done today?

Keep acting like a little bitch to me when I'm not even pressuring you, it's a great look for you
Yes. You lazily three somr shit together to cast shade against me.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 743, Trivium wrote:Elbirn you're really staking a lot on lolwagons being town. At this point I agree it's very likely but if lol is scum most of what you said falls apart.
Read back through how we got to the BEF claim, then the DDL counter wagon/claim then back to the BEF Lynch - Lol was either mad bussing on day 1 or he is a glorious beacon of town. He could of actually hammered DDL with no issue - removing a vig which is a big scum risk and didnt. He is basically the night kill tonight because he is lock town.

if you are town and not sure about why LOL is town - read the bit I have just mentioned, come back and ask us about anything you are not sure about and we can explain it - you need to be onboard with LOL town because we need to work together and it's a dead cert.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 759, profii wrote:
In post 743, Trivium wrote:Elbirn you're really staking a lot on lolwagons being town. At this point I agree it's very likely but if lol is scum most of what you said falls apart.
Read back through how we got to the BEF claim, then the DDL counter wagon/claim then back to the BEF Lynch - Lol was either mad bussing on day 1 or he is a glorious beacon of town. He could of actually hammered DDL with no issue - removing a vig which is a big scum risk and didnt. He is basically the night kill tonight because he is lock town.

if you are town and not sure about why LOL is town - read the bit I have just mentioned, come back and ask us about anything you are not sure about and we can explain it - you need to be onboard with LOL town because we need to work together and it's a dead cert.
Where is my apology?
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 717, Elbirn wrote:But I need to think more, this is just off the top of my head. I see these 4 pushing counterwagons to BEF.
Apologize please. I never pushed a counter to bef and just proved it.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Doughboy »

I’m waiting for your apology also.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:29 am

Post by profii »

In post 742, Egix96 wrote:
In post 737, profii wrote:But I am a terrible mafia player so don't worry about me
Hey, if you've won at least one game, you're already better than me :wink:
You saying "don't worry about me" does give me bad vibes though, because it gives me the impression that you don't want to be held responsible for your actions.
I want doughboy to not worry about me because i dont know why he is a point of conflict so much but id rather the distraction wasnt there as everyone has to read it and sort through it before they can actually focus on what they need to
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:29 am

Post by profii »

In post 760, Doughboy wrote:
In post 759, profii wrote:

Where is my apology?
no one is apologising to you until you admit your BEF read was way off the mark and you are a terrible player ;)
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 764, profii wrote:no one is apologising to you until you admit your BEF read was way off the mark and you are a terrible player
Why do I need to apologize for either of those? Being wrong and new aren’t things anyone needs to apologize for. Blatant lies should be apologized for. Unless you are an asshole and just don’t care about being a nice guy.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

I didn’t even have a read on bef until I was positive you/trivium were scum. I’ll apoogizr if I’m wrong about both of you but that requires you both getting lynched. Bef flipping scum doesn’t disprove my theory.
Show

LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by LolWagons »

I can’t handle you two lol

Doughboy honestly not sure about. Still think he’s town in isolation but he’s becoming increasingly frustrating to deal with and it’s very valid that he chainsawed the hell out of the game yesterday.

On mobile right now. Trivium, do you sincerely think I bussed? I had like three opportunities to get off that wagon. Optimal play for bussing scum would have been to feign compromise on the DD lynch and then setup BEF for the next day and still get towncred. I still would have been the guy that pushed for him the most.

Springtrap and Egix were both very crucial votes on the BEF wagon fiasco. Egix came in and voted BEF when we were having fun with Doughboy and Springtrap laid the crucial pivot vote on BEF. I don’t think either have played super townie in isolation, but their interactions with BEF make it unlikely they are scum. Springtrap town makes Ruby scum make a lot more sense.

Profii was pretty consistently on BEF, still don’t think he’s scum. Same with Ceejay.

Not Lynching:
Profii
Ceejay
Springtrap
Egix

Would take mass amounts of convincing:
Elbirn
Trivium

Maybe:
Doughboy
Malakitty

My rope is ready:
Ruby

Ruby was basically using BEF meta as a shield to not lynch him. The reasoning behind wanting to lynch the big claim came across as contrived. I was alright with the logic of discernment between lynchbait and scum but I don’t feel like it was fleshed out enough to be convincing and instead of applying it to BEF Ruby applies it to Mala. Penguin also avoided the BEF slot from what I remember.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:01 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 766, Doughboy wrote:I didn’t even have a read on bef until I was positive you/trivium were scum. I’ll apoogizr if I’m wrong about both of you but that requires you both getting lynched. Bef flipping scum doesn’t disprove my theory.
Not gonna lynch a town read and a leaning town read so you can stop tunneling sorry
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Doughboy »

I’ll just refer to the 3 of you as Fucking liars until you apologize.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 768, LolWagons wrote:
In post 766, Doughboy wrote:I didn’t even have a read on bef until I was positive you/trivium were scum. I’ll apoogizr if I’m wrong about both of you but that requires you both getting lynched. Bef flipping scum doesn’t disprove my theory.
Not gonna lynch a town read and a leaning town read so you can stop tunneling sorry
I don’t give a fuck what you do. I’m not changing my vote off the fucking liar ever.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 767, LolWagons wrote:but he’s becoming increasingly frustrating to deal with
If these 3 fucking liars don’t apologize I’ll be even more frustrating to deal with.

They flat out lied. They said I chainsaw defended for bef which isn’t true. Bef wasn’t even under suspicion when I pushed a trivium lynch. I don’t appreciate people smearing my good name.
Show

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 756, profii wrote:600 - from Ruby Red - and the next few posts scream TMI when you read back in context of the flip.
In post 602, Ruby Red wrote:like i'm willing to lynch outside of the claims just to get rid of people we need to get rid of

but imo
there's a wolf 100% of the time in that group
... Yep, looks like we're onto something here.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ruby Red
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 am

Post by LolWagons »

I’ll just add that the bolder part isn’t what bothers me, it’s the

“I’m sure there’s scum here” then “I’m willing to lynch outside the group”

Like, if you know there’s scum there, why would you not take the 50/50... or possibly even 100 if they both are.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 721, Egix96 wrote:tried to dissuade me from scumreading BEF
Oh yeah. You need to apologize also. This is also a lie
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”