profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by profii »

In post 601, Ruby Red wrote:imo one of these claims has to be fake and tbh i'm inclined to say its the vig claim more than the jk claim

vig claim gets left alive because it theoretically confirms itself as town but it's pretty easy to just say that you got roleblocked or some shit

people will lynch a JK claim regardless
directing people to DDL
In post 602, Ruby Red wrote:like i'm willing to lynch outside of the claims just to get rid of people we need to get rid of

but imo there's a wolf 100% of the time in that group
directing people away from both PRs, which obviously saves BEF
In post 603, Ruby Red wrote:i'll be around for a while

i think this is highest wolf equity and my preferred lynch

VOTE: DDL
again directing people to DDL over BEF

That’s one quick example!
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

VOTE COUNT 2.1
Ruby Red
(4): profii, Egix96, Elbirn, Springtrap
L-2

Trivium
(2): Doughboy, ceejayvinoya
Doughboy
(1): Trivium

Not Voting
(3): LolWagons, Malakitty, Ruby Red

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in
(expired on 2018-12-15 17:00:00)
Last edited by ChibiBear on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boop.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by profii »

Phone posting this is hard...

imo this is genuine given it was post 196 and there isn’t that much to go off
In post 267, Trivium wrote:Alright, woke up today feeling refreshed. Read over 245 a few times, and I have to say it does wonders for tex's slot. Looks like genuine town analysis to me, which is really what I wanted VOTE: BrightEyedFish
LOL then Townes it right up and Trivium is straight on BEF who was the most scummy
In post 296, Trivium wrote:
In post 290, profii wrote:
In post 289, Egix96 wrote:
In post 283, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 280, Egix96 wrote:
In post 275, Ruby Red wrote:zzz someone come talk to me
Hewwo :D
Why do you think Mala is probwolf?
just because someone's lurking doesn't mean you ignore their contributions when they actually are here

and mala's posts when she does post are really bad

early on they're alright, but these are pretty fucking wolfy, especially in context:
In post 156, Malakitty wrote:
In post 150, DrDolittle wrote:setup speculation on page7 is a new one
Never seen that before
Ah I see. At first I thought the 'hm' was a catchup marker (for want of a better term, basically a post someone makes to let people know that they're catching up/to mark their place in the thread) but she never actually made any catchup posts afterwards. Problem is, she apparently has a very time-consuming job so we can't expect her to be online regularly.

#156 is very interesting in italics though. It doesn't really add anything, all she's saying there is that she agrees with page-7-setup-spec being a 'new' thing.
how do you feel about policy lynching Mala, she doesn't post much so getting a flip will give us some info, makes the average activity of the game increase which is good and given the severe amount of lurking (IRL busy person acknowledged) means there is a chance we get lucky and hit scum
Uhhh no. She doesn't post much so lynching her would give us zero information, and there are waaay better lynches out there.
i inadvertently practically say “hey look this wagon has stalled and let’s all go for a sensible policy lynch to get the job done” - surely bussing scum can say “well yeah actually we need to lynch otherwise no scum are gonna die” etc but no Trivium sticks with bef
In post 308, Trivium wrote:
In post 307, Sad Sheep wrote:
In post 261, LolWagons wrote:You and Sheep however focused more on the absence itself and didn’t focus much on the rest of the game
:o
:igmeou:
In post 249, BrightEyedFish wrote:If I read your post right, you are voting me because someone else didn't answer my question... Why not vote the person dodging the question if it's that important to you?

and/or

you are voting me for focusing a few posts on a flaking slot? Was I the onl one doing this? Why not give the same suspicion to others talking about it or one's that were actually voting on the wagon.

I guess the vibes people got from tex may have been warranted.

VOTE: LolWagons
I agree
VOTE: LolWagons
Hey vote for brighteyed instead okay
In post 320, Trivium wrote:Gahhh you seem too confident that BEF is scum and I'm starting to think maybe, just maybe you're bussing or worse I could be wrong about bef, especially because I think sheep also looks scummy but they're voting you so ehh. I'm going to read through this game again sometime tomorrow, this is complicated.
In post 432, Trivium wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
In post 457, Trivium wrote:
In post 456, LolWagons wrote:
In post 431, Trivium wrote:
In post 424, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 385, Trivium wrote:That's not trying to find scum. It's contradictory in a scummy way
That's a I'm going to sheep my town read for a wagon but I'm sleeping with reservations.
No, that's a I'm going to sheep a town wagon and have reservations so when he flips I can say I didn't mean it
In post 432, Trivium wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
Shit town says: Episode 2.
Honestly. At this point I'm just about ready to vote DDL, who is obviously taking advantage of doughboy, though I'd rather see BEF gone first.
In post 503, Trivium wrote:
In post 486, Doughboy wrote:I’m not asking for one from you. You’re confirmed scum. I’m asking your most likely scum buddy profli to provide something more than the nonsense he posted when he voted. That was worse of a reason than what he says is so bad about my reasons for scum reading him.

Meta > he hopped off a mislynch so he’s probably scum.

Scum want to mislynch. They don’t hop off mislynches.

You both make sense as scum. If you both are town you and mr “I’m scum” all are killing our chances of winning this game.
No dude, I'm town and you are going to kill our chance of winning this game if you don't vote for the obvious scum. You just said that I didn't respond to you, I posted my response, and you said you didn't want to hear me respond to you. Fuck that. You want to vote for me while I'm town and tell me I'm the reason town is going to lose even if I was town? Why are you even considering the idea that I might be town in the first place?

VOTE: Doughboy
In post 524, Trivium wrote:Uggghhhhhh fine but I want a doughboy vote tomorrow if he keeps this up

VOTE: BEF
In post 539, Trivium wrote:Yeaah that makes sense then

Are you with me egix?
In post 568, Trivium wrote:
In post 561, Elbirn wrote:Doughboy is town and trivium pushing him is dumb, lolwagon is town and pushing him is dumb

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DrDooLittle

Let's make this happen, I dont know whether or not to believe BEF claim but I'm tired of seeing "I'll vote DDL if possible" but nobody does. Swing this wagon here, I'm really feeling this is the play and I'm gonna be really upset if we no lynch because some people are getting bigmad over vanity wagons on town
No yeah I get it. I just got kinda pissed off with doughboy, probably won't play any more games with him in them, yaddayadda. But I'll VOTE: DoctorDoLittle
In post 576, Trivium wrote:
In post 575, profii wrote:VOTE: DrDoLittle
Profli you already voted for DDL

Ok I give up with trying to parse that on my phone - the point is, everyone wobbled after the claims, Triv has multiple oppurtunity to go with DDL or you and be difficult but he always returns to BEF

I can’t see that as a bus at all
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 823, Doughboy wrote:
In post 822, profii wrote:Trivium pushed BEF hard and continued to do so when he had the chance to move away when wifom crept in. I don’t understand why he’s scummy
Go back and re-read. I guarantee you he didn’t push hard. He hopped off very easily.
Hard defended like you said? Absolutely not. That wasn’t a hard defense.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 825, profii wrote:You’ll need to spell out with quotes how he hopped off
I did already. I showed when he hopped off and how he hopped back on. It doesn’t look like a person who was hard pushing a lynch.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by profii »

In post 824, profii wrote:
Let me rephrase - RR was strongly against a BEF lynch at every oppurtunity

*phone posting - off to fetch quotes*
Let’s stick to the point rather than debate terminology

Being against a lynch is defending your team mate - if you don’t agree that’s fine but you get the point I’m sure
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by profii »

In post 830, Doughboy wrote:
In post 825, profii wrote:You’ll need to spell out with quotes how he hopped off
I did already. I showed when he hopped off and how he hopped back on. It doesn’t look like a person who was hard pushing a lynch.
Why was he on BEF come hammer

Why would you put your Pal at L-1 if you found a reason to be elsewhere
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 831, profii wrote:

Being against a lynch is defending your team mate - if you don’t agree that’s fine but you get the point I’m sure
It’s also preferring the lynch of somebody else which town do all the time. There is no way you think that it’s only one sided.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 832, profii wrote:
In post 830, Doughboy wrote:
Why was he on BEF come hammer

Why would you put your Pal at L-1 if you found a reason to be elsewhere
Because lol and you went back to him and he wanted to sheep you both.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Doughboy »

I covered all this.

Attention started forming on somebody else, he hopped off. Attention goes back, he follows the crowd.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by profii »

In post 833, Doughboy wrote:
In post 831, profii wrote:

It’s also preferring the lynch of somebody else which town do all the time. There is no way you think that it’s only one sided.
absolutley correct - I am saying 2 people behaved in this way, so the logical thing to do is lynch at least 1 - I don’t think they will be both wrong townies
In post 756, profii wrote:I say we should either lynch Ruby Red or Elbirn today

They were the biggest anti BEF players when it came down to DDL vs BEF after the 2 claims.

- from elbirn - factor in he was 2nd on DDL after Egix went in his own direction - gives people somewhere to go after a JK claim
Or
- from Ruby Red - and the next few posts scream TMI when you read back in context of the flip.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by profii »

In post 835, Doughboy wrote:I covered all this.

Attention started forming on somebody else, he hopped off. Attention goes back, he follows the crowd.
So you think he is buying town cred on day 1

Why not legit use the reasons to push other votes and take your whole team into day 2
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by profii »

In post 837, profii wrote:
In post 835, Doughboy wrote:I covered all this.

So you think he is buying town cred on day 1

Why not legit use the reasons to push other votes and take your whole team into day 2
Especially with a vig aiming at town you are looking at (probably) 7v3 today rather than 8v2

You only need 1 mislynch and you are down to 5v3 - if you are really lucky the vigs daft and lylo
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 837, profii wrote:So you think he is buying town cred on day 1

He didn’t have any legit reasons. His best push was for tex which was the leading wagon and then fell apart. He didn’t start the bef wagon, I don’t feel he was hard pushing a bef wagon, he hopped off too easily, he only hopped back on when momentum shifted.

That’s how bussing usually goes down. Most scum don’t want to bus but will to make themselves look good.

Idk if I’m right or not. I won’t know until he ever flips. But what I’m saying is definitely possible and it’s something that should seriously be considered regardless of my attitude.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by profii »

He could easily have said what RR said and sheeped him that a vig lynch was better than a JK lynch
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Trivium »

To be fair I'll acknowledge that doughboy switch looks pretty bad. To elbirn- I was being stupid, I actually meant that if one of you/egix is scum the other is also likely scum. I knew I had your interaction with egix was weird in my head, but I got it flipped around.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Trivium »

And the way you asked me that question kind of confirms that too.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 148, Egix96 wrote:
In post 145, Springtrap wrote:Honestly I think one of the scum here may have been on the wagon, but since half of the playerlist is on it, that's a given. So dividing that further, ceejay, Profii, and Sad Sheep are the 3 I want to look into more.
You seem to be assuming that Elbirn and Trivium aren't mafia. Why is that?
In post 184, Egix96 wrote:
In post 179, Springtrap wrote:
In post 148, Egix96 wrote:
In post 145, Springtrap wrote:Honestly I think one of the scum here may have been on the wagon, but since half of the playerlist is on it, that's a given. So dividing that further, ceejay, Profii, and Sad Sheep are the 3 I want to look into more.
You seem to be assuming that Elbirn and Trivium aren't mafia. Why is that?
Since you wanted my opinion on this, I'll answer it.

Elbirm just seems genuine to me at least. I'll trust him for now. Trivium just isn't as bad as the other 3. I haven't gotten an opinion on him. I don't want to make a push there.
"Trivium just isn't as bad as the other 3"
"I haven't gotten an opinion on him"
Well I'm pretty sure that first snippet counts as an opinion, so... which is it?
In post 183, Springtrap wrote:Signing up for a game but deciding you don't want to play after a bit seems stupid.
Yeah, it does seem stupid, but people do it anyway. It's sad... but true.
Cue heavy metal riff
In post 349, Egix96 wrote:
In post 341, profii wrote:
In post 333, Ruby Red wrote:alright idk if someone told you about what i said in scumchat or something but you're towning it up a lot more than before

could you take a look at spring's slot and let me know what you think? i think there's decent odd's he's wolf here
In post 335, Elbirn wrote:I hope not, I spent a lot of time waxing philosophic to the boy hoping he'd be useful, maybe learn a thing or two
This is gross

Like oops I posted in the wrong thread gross
Call me naive, but I think you're taking that exchange a little too seriously. In my previous game with Ruby, they sarcastically joked that they were a goon at one point (their actual role in that game was Town Cop) so I'd say #333 is NAI.

As for #335 I think it' just Elbirn going along with the joke.
In post 350, Egix96 wrote:
In post 346, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 345, Elbirn wrote:Like if hes scummy because of his reads list it's going to be because of its content in this game, not because 9 years ago he played scum and replaced in with a readslist. What about his post smells like scum to you?
His read list isn't the problem. It maybe that I'm just being defensive and OMGUS because of his attacks on me.
I looked into his meta and meta research is something I practically never do on day 1 and I saw that similarity. An intro post with a reads list is typically NAI but
I'm looking for something to verify my read on him.

Maybe I'm grasping but my gut is telling me scum.
This doesn't seem towny to me...
In post 355, Egix96 wrote:
In post 352, Doughboy wrote:
In post 350, Egix96 wrote:
In post 346, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 345, Elbirn wrote:Like if hes scummy because of his reads list it's going to be because of its content in this game, not because 9 years ago he played scum and replaced in with a readslist. What about his post smells like scum to you?
His read list isn't the problem. It maybe that I'm just being defensive and OMGUS because of his attacks on me.
I looked into his meta and meta research is something I practically never do on day 1 and I saw that similarity. An intro post with a reads list is typically NAI but
I'm looking for something to verify my read on him.

Maybe I'm grasping but my gut is telling me scum.
This doesn't seem towny to me...
Why?
The part that I bolded seems more likely to come from a scum mindset than a town one, at least that's my take on it.
In post 403, Egix96 wrote:
In post 389, Elbirn wrote:
In post 386, profii wrote:Dr do little and doughboy come in and shade me then both vote Trivium

Looks like they are trying to start a counter wagon to me
What would be gained from starting a counter wagon to you? I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply, if you're town then there cant really be a nefarious agenda to forming a counter wagon, scum would just let your mislynch happen.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too...
In post 408, Egix96 wrote:
In post 405, profii wrote:I think BEF is scum
I think Doughboy is liable to tunneling and may be scum or may be just getting swept up in his scum read on me and scum are using that to their advantage.
if BEF flips scum DDL is highly likely to be scum as well - it would not surprise me.
Elbirn is entering the mix in a weird way so I'm watching carefully

I've struck a nerve in there somewhere -there will be scum in that pool for sure
I can agree with this for the most part.
In post 721, Egix96 wrote:During the Night phase I had another read through the whole thread and made some notes. Problem is they're on my laptop which I don't have access to atm. To summarise:
- LolWagons is 95% likely to be town based on interactions with BEF
- Ceejay also looks good by virtue of being on BEF for a large part of D1
- Elbirn is likely town because of the hammer, I don't think scum!Elb hammers his own buddy unless he's super sure that he can carry
- I think Ruby is town who just happened to be wrong about which PR claim was the better choice to lynch
- Doughby looks susp to me because he had BEF as lock town and tried to dissuade me from scumreading BEF

Apologies for any typos

In post 725, Egix96 wrote:
In post 723, profii wrote:
In post 721, Egix96 wrote:- Elbirn is likely town because of the hammer, I don't think scum!Elb hammers his own buddy unless he's super sure that he can carry
the only caveat I'd put to that is we were heading towards not lynching at all yesterday and we lynched a goon not a PR, which scum will have been aware of.
So whilst there are way better people to pressure right now, I'm not writing off Elbirn just yet
Okay seems good
Here's all of egix's interactions with elbirn. I'll split them up in my next post
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Trivium »

Under the assumption that egix is mafia, many of these posts point to Elbirn.

148: wants to know why his scumbuddy isn't being focused on, also breadcrumbing shade should elbirn ever be lynched

184: Elbirn responds directing focus on me, says nothing about elbirn

349: Defusing.

350: Light chainsaw.

355: Agreeing. This I actually think doesn't support my theory.

721: likely town, not solid town. If it were solid town it might be more incriminating.

726: Wants to respond to the post about his scumbuddy, again agreeing. Not sure this might be non indicative
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

Now to be fair this is a bunch of bullshit I'm not certain of, but I'm explaining what boils down to a strong gutread so go figure.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Trivium »

And there isn't a lot of interaction Elbirn - egix so that's also a bit incriminating in my book, but again to be perfectly clear there's a lot of gut here. I dunno maybe yall said something earlier without quoting each other that I can barely remember but I was like huh that's weird
That's so meta
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 841, Trivium wrote:To be fair I'll acknowledge that doughboy switch looks pretty bad. To elbirn- I was being stupid, I actually meant that if one of you/egix is scum the other is also likely scum. I knew I had your interaction with egix was weird in my head, but I got it flipped around.
In post 842, Trivium wrote:And the way you asked me that question kind of confirms that too.
I ask questions primarily to dig inside of people's brains and lay my eggs there.

...i.e., I'm still sorting your alignment and I want you to prove that you're not just talking shit and you actually have a town thought process that you can share with the class.

As it stands yeah I guess you do, it's just wrong. You're utilizing a pre flip association, which I'd be giving you shit for under any circumstances; since I can tell you with 100% certainty that you're wrong, especially so.

I'm not interesting in haranguing you and giving you shit, but you need to change your approach. You think egix is scum, but only with me, and it's all based on his interactions or lack thereof with me. I'm town, so your theory is bunk. Analyze egix as an individual and in relation to BEF and let's try again, I'll do the same because my hail Mary throw is bef/rr/egix for the scumteam but I need to substantiate that as well
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Actually honestly, rereading your wall of quotes and then you analyzing them (as opposed to super fast skimming at work) I'm not sure what conclusions you're reaching towards, it seems largely unrelated.

Egix lightly shaded BEF in 350 which could be indicative of scum partners distancing, particularly considering BEF was getting flak at the time for that post already..? That's about all I can glean from that wall
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Let’s say I ignore trivium and profli for a second. I pretend they are town.

Does Elbirn/spring make any sort of sense as scum?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”