skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 843, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 739, Shoshin wrote:What's the difference between town/scum Nancy? I haven't seen her scum games.
If Ank were in this game, she’d tell you. There are definite tells but she’s one of the few players who can read them.

Feel free to ISO me in Heroes Wanted, Overkill 1 and Halloween Dance. The last one is probably not helpful though.
ok in the first game you have like 1300 posts, in the second you play across three accounts, and the third you only have forty posts and seemed to have repped in after day1 iso'ing you to find out how scum!you feels about playing day1 is kinda difficult

i did ctrl+f for things like 'day', 'flip', 'nervous', 'day1' to see if you ever talked about being nervous playing day1 as scum but didn't turn up anything useful, but tbf i got kinda bored of the 1300 page iso and trying to track who was posting when in overkill1 and didn't peruse it *that* deeply

i will try to check the scum pts tho
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 782, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 725, Creature wrote:
In post 706, Krazy wrote:Shoshin(3) ~ Mewtaph(1), Xtoxm(9), Performer(18)
Why is this a wagon?
Okay, Creature and NM are probably town here. I’m feeling a lot better about Creature now and I think this is NM’s towngame. What do you think, @Creature? About NM, I mean, obviously.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 785, skitter30 wrote:
In post 756, Shoshin wrote:Note: the fact that Not_Mafia didn't hammer means he's either town (as I said) or partnered with Xtom (if Xtom flips scum).
it means he didn't notice that there was an oppurtunity to hammer
i don't think it has anything to do with his alignment

==
In post 763, Mitillos wrote:If Xtoxm does flip scum, the most suspicious will be skitter for rushing to jump off.
And Varsoon is right. Scum don't just lolhammer on D1 after making only a handful of posts, that would be suicide.
a) not_mafia is in this game adn i'm not ready for the day to end
(also not_mafia lolhammers as either alignment. it isnt' ai and is incredibly frustrating)

b) large wagons with little resistance/no cw make me wary

(also i like to imagine that i'm decent enough as scum that if i were partnered with scum!xtoxm i wouldn't make votes/unvotes that i know would incriminate me after he flips given that scum!me has a longer life expectency than him here almost always)

==
In post 767, Shoshin wrote:
I think the fact that Saudade hasn't replaced out points to him being scum.
But maybe you have more experience with him that says otherwise? You can also stop denigrating your play in every post.
why?

==
In post 781, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 722, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like to remove AlmostNancy from the townblock unless/until Skitter townreads Almost50 again.
Spoiler:

this isn't really making me townread you here either
In post 799, the worst wrote:I'm actually starting to get nervous about AlmostNancy. The same time I had this kind of lazy "eh they're probably town, I'll deal with it later" energy was when I played against them as scum.

I kinda wish I had more free time to re metadive her than I do right now. can anyone towncase the slot for me?
Can you show me where in Heroes, you think I did any actual solving? I don’t mean on D1 but in the entire freaking game?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 803, the worst wrote:Yeah I'm starting to feel like A50 is leaning on Nancy's more focused contributions to make the slot look active and just sticking around memeing because he likes our company/doesnt want to be seen as lurking if that makes sense
What? :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 804, the worst wrote:and Nancy is Good Scum
or at the very least, Capable of Posting A Lot Scum

I miss Ankamius rn :cry:
I do too and I wish she were in this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 805, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 799, the worst wrote:I'm actually starting to get nervous about AlmostNancy. The same time I had this kind of lazy "eh they're probably town, I'll deal with it later" energy was when I played against them as scum.

I kinda wish I had more free time to re metadive her than I do right now. can anyone towncase the slot for me?
Let me remove all barriers and talk to you straight from the heart:

You've just applied to a large themed game in the sign-ups. Right? You know what that tells me? That you've been avoiding my games specifically. It hurts me. And now you have the nerve to also state uncertainty about my alignment when I've obv!towned even more than I should have? I think I'm gonna have roasted duck for dinner tomorrow.
TW hasn’t played with me as town, since we hydra’d together in CoH. I think he’s fixated on Heroes because it’s the last game we played separately. Oh and then there’s Overkill 1, where I was SK. So, he hasn’t played in any games since where I’ve been town.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 806, Xtoxm wrote:I dont feel like town-a50 can have a legit scum read on me here so thats a little sus

But what does my opinion matter
Who the hell has a legit scum read on ANYONE on D1?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 807, skitter30 wrote:
In post 803, the worst wrote:Yeah I'm starting to feel like A50 is leaning on Nancy's more focused contributions to make the slot look active and just sticking around memeing because he likes our company/doesnt want to be seen as lurking if that makes sense
yeah this is kinda exactly what i'm feeling like rn
like he's using the memes to act like he's doing something when he isn't really (that's what he did the entire first day of jungle republic)

he isn't someone i really want to be wrong on tho

and nancy's contribution is also feeling very fluffy ('i like this playerlist!' and 'i remember being wrong on the worst in that game'); very little of it is solve-y
Yeah, I am not being uberserious but that is never AI for me. And I do like this playerlist. That makes me scum how exactly? :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 811, Xtoxm wrote:Bc he's seen my scum game
I know nothing of your meta. Can you post a link to a town and scumgame of yours?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 818, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 806, Xtoxm wrote:I dont feel like town-a50 can have a legit scum read on me here so thats a little sus

But what does my opinion matter
What have you really done for me to have a serious read on you? It's PoE and you're one of 5 slots I could lynch today, and you do have a wagon you. and one that had both skitter & Shoshin joining before we did, so I told Nancy to sheep them. Otherwise our vote would have still been idle because Nancy is very conservative with her D1 votes by nature.
You thought I was “shy” but the truth is I forgot how to spell X’s name but the conservative thing is definitely on point. I get grief for that in every game I’m in.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 852, AlmostNancy wrote:Can you show me where in Heroes, you think I did any actual solving? I don’t mean on D1 but in the entire freaking game?
You have a 1300 post iso there and i wasnt in the game; if you really want me to compare your play here to that one youre going to have to wait a little bit till/if i actually feel like reading it
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 820, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: Are you telling me you don't KNOW Nancy hates D1 and almost never posts anything that has meat on it? Her play starts on D2. Even I know that and I think I only played her once.
RVS especially, every since I almost got maj’d in under 2 hours in Necromancer, I try to avoid it like the plague.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 823, skitter30 wrote:and no, i didn't know that's how she treats day1, can she post examples?
Can’t you just ISO me?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 688, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 684, Creature wrote:
In post 633, the worst wrote:if it's because he's losing
It's D1

Anything can happen
Yeah he nailed me and my entire scumtean in rvs and thats why i got so upset

Its like you're the only one with a brain in this game

Altho I think varsoons just doing his own weird shenanigans and doesnt actually believe in this so I'll let him off
Interesting. Maybe, good catch Skitter?

Why have you been so upset in this game?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 858, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 811, Xtoxm wrote:Bc he's seen my scum game
I know nothing of your meta. Can you post a link to a town and scumgame of yours?
Sure. Any specific scenario you're looking for or just want me to pick 2 at random?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 700, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 698, Shoshin wrote:
In post 692, Keyser Söze wrote:This feels good

VOTE: Nauci
What're your thoughts on Xtom & Performer?
Not Xtom atm, I haven’t engaged him or studied their posts yet.

I did start looking at Performer earlier (was looking at my previous games with Performer (3 years ago :shifty:) where I incorrectly read him as scum:

- town-Performer’s tone is just scummy (he’s never gonna be a mass town read player)
- ‘opportunistic’ jumping on wagons (here on the early wagons on Mitillos and Shoshin)
- is not methodical (he asks questions, but does he follow up with chasing answers, and do they help him?)
- lacks charisma (his drive and ‘energy’ is low this game)

Thoughts? Does he look ‘bad’ as town or scum?

I feel a one on one in real time with Performer would help me read him better too.
I only have meta on Creature, TW, NM, Varsoon and Shoshin. Sorry, I can’t be more help with that.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Xtom, what're your reads?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 710, Performer wrote:
In post 595, Varsoon wrote: I can't wait for the game when scum-Shoshin snows you all for eating out of her hands like a bunch of orphans who can't earn a damn thing yourselves.
I find this hilariously and disturbingly ironic.
In post 590, Nauci wrote:If you're talking about the game I modded for that first one, you're confusing Sashaddin with Shoshin. Hilarious cluster of a game though.
That game tragically met its end in wildfires in CA
In post 581, Saudade wrote:think ill sheep the worst based off 3 posts I've read and assume hes town for the rest of the day
But why is he town?
Nobody else?
Who's scum?
Apparently, he has an awesome scumgame I’ve never seen but everything I’ve seen up to this point, reads town!TW to me. Town questions you, scum confibiases you. His thought process seems very townie here.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 857, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 807, skitter30 wrote:
yeah this is kinda exactly what i'm feeling like rn
like he's using the memes to act like he's doing something when he isn't really (that's what he did the entire first day of jungle republic)

he isn't someone i really want to be wrong on tho

and nancy's contribution is also feeling very fluffy ('i like this playerlist!' and 'i remember being wrong on the worst in that game'); very little of it is solve-y
Yeah, I am not being uberserious but that is never AI for me. And I do like this playerlist. That makes me scum how exactly? :lol:
Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 753, skitter30 wrote:
In post 750, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(7) ~ skitter30(41), Shoshin(86), Varsoon(72), AlmostNancy(93), the worst(120), Irrelephant11(57), Performer(25)
i townread shoshin

kinda varsoon

kinda almostnancy but i'm beginning to become paranoid; the nancy head isn't really solving although she's posting *a lot*, and a50 isn't either and that's making me a little nervous

the worst is probably town, as is irrelephant

i don't exactly scumread performer so much as i odn't really see a reason to townread him

i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes

UNVOTE:

for now i think
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where I do anything really useful on D1 and if you do, it’s only because I got lucky or scum was open wolfing. See TPFKAP in Labrynth.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 869, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 753, skitter30 wrote:
In post 750, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(7) ~ skitter30(41), Shoshin(86), Varsoon(72), AlmostNancy(93), the worst(120), Irrelephant11(57), Performer(25)
i townread shoshin

kinda varsoon

kinda almostnancy but i'm beginning to become paranoid; the nancy head isn't really solving although she's posting *a lot*, and a50 isn't either and that's making me a little nervous

the worst is probably town, as is irrelephant

i don't exactly scumread performer so much as i odn't really see a reason to townread him

i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes

UNVOTE:

for now i think
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where I do anything really useful on D1 and if you do, it’s only because I got lucky or scum was open wolfing. See TPFKAP in Labrynth.
I dont really know how to make this clearer: im ridiculously accurate at reading a50 and ive never played with you, and i therefore want to sort your slot based on his play, not yours

My interest in metadiving you to sort your slot when it contains someone i already know how to read is fairly close to non-existent
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Especially since the games i already skimmed this afternoon were insanely long (1300 posts) or difficult to read (your play in overkill is spread across three isos/accounts)
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 831, Varsoon wrote:So if I ever doubt you as lock-town, it makes me scum?
I don't understand, Nancy.
That isn’t at all what I’m saying. All I’m saying is the last time this happened, you were scum, so do you honestly blame me for wondering about that?

I have enough meta on certain players like the worst, to not be concerned about that but I think this position is reasonable for me to wonder about you here. Not saying you’re scum, only that it concerned because of BoR. That’s it.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 833, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 821, skitter30 wrote:i know literally nothing about her or how she plays; i've never played with her
Ask around. Or even go check her play in Overkill 1 (she was a SK though, but the slot started with Toranaga and she then hopped in to hydra with him, then he left and she called on Mathblade for assistance. It doesn't really matter since she dreads D1 as either alignment and needs FLIPS to work with)
Asking for assistance was NAI for me. I happen to prefer hydraing to playing alone.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well as you didn't specify I'll go for victories where I survived endgame. As those are more memorable. Here's a town one:
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=64329
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”