Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: jtdyer
for having a strange name
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:16 am

Post by farside22 »

EBWOP:
vote: jtdyer

bolding vote make it an actual vote. :oops:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

It's weird, but is it scummie? I don't see as much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Avinyl wrote:
Five times on day 1 maybe, but 3 times on 1 page is too much, especially since you voted The Seawolf Bandit because of a reason, then unvoted and voted farside22 because she was replaced in another game.
Not that anyone is really saying anything at this point. Usually I find multiple votes scummie, but people are missing and the random vote stage does nothing if the people who you vote aren't here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I say we should vote those not trying to promote activity.
alvinz95 wrote:I'm still here. Not much activity yet.
unvote:
vote: alvinz95
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:Mod,

It's been almost 24 hours since the last post. Can we put a time limit on the day please?
Asking for a deadline does not help if people aren't posting. This is by far the scummiest thing to do. You should be asking for a prod on those not posting in the last couple of days first.
unvote:
vote: dcorbe
Some looking for a no lynch = scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:Sorry,

but nowhere did I imply that I wanted a no-lynch. That's very counter-productive for the town. I didn't know that I could ask the mod to prod everyone. It was a rookie mistake on my part.

This thread has ground to a complete halt. Some of the other games I recently joined are well into their 5th and 6th pages by now.

I'm just trying to spur discussion.

-Daniel
We are 2 players down and if you look at the mod's post he has prodded them. Replacement will probably happen. Also some games are more active then others. Unfortunately when people flake like this game has so far then it drags on. Seeing your sign up date I'm surprised you didn't learn by now prodding people happens in all games. Asking for a deadline does not help and leads to panic with no answers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:Yeah, you don't understand, what more evidence do you want, scum don't understand things so you must be scum.
How about explaining to everyone hmm? So far you bring up nothing that supports your comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:In post 22 where farside says: "I say we should vote those not trying to promote activity." sounds a little like scum not trying to sound like scum to me. Nothing around that post seems to warrant her saying that.

Vote: farside22
That was post 35 not 22 and towards alvin95 who has done nothing and said nothing helpful or trying to promote conversation in anyway which does not help the town.
Meh you could be town. I think 3 pages isn't really telling me anything about you except you are aggressive.
unvote:
(for now)

Get in and start hunting scum or you are scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not lynching lurkers policy. I'm stating that people need to promote conversation and not just say I don't know.
FOS Armix
. Because of all the players here you should know that. I moved back to alvinz95 because of his post. I unvoted dcorbe because he is a newbie and as I stated it was page 3 and nothing much was going on.
@Mr. Blonde: We are on page 4. Some people are lurkering and it makes games like this more difficult with little to no conversation. I just trying to promote discussion and point at someone else to see what that person had to say. (which wasn't anything about the game). I'm liking my vote on him do to his lack of participation in the game which hurts the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Wed May 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
Mr. Blonde wrote:Hmm, farside22 changes his vote right after getting accused by dcorbe (who had most votes) and then farside22 tries to make us look somebody else than himself.

"So lynch all lurkers is your policy?" I kind of like that policy...
Bad policy....

unvote
Lynch all lurkers who are posting in other games is a better policy.
Qft
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time. I wouldn't be willing to lynch yet, but when I find out what it is I find scummy I'll tell you. Farside was oddly protective of avinyl, but he did not consider he might be scum, it is quite revealing, is he scum protecting an innocent townie?
Dcorbe, Does anyone actually care about a contradiction in the first page of the game? No, but what we do care about is why didn't you "stick with it"
jtdyer, has said nothing of concequence. I think he isn't mafia
You never stated a case against him and told everyone they were his scum partner when you asked. How the hell is that protecting anyone?
@Armix: I already explained that it was page 3 and I didn't believe in a quick vote against dcorbe without more talks. I'm not sure about his claim. He is newbie so I'm giving him a break at the moment.
Claim townie
unvote:
vote: Max

pushing for a lynch on someone without reason, looking to join a BW with false reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:avinyl never got a wagon, dcorbe, a wagon requires to reach al least L-2. And also I haven't hopped wagon I've voted 2 people Avinyl and Farside (I think) Hows that wagon hopping.
Fos: dcorbe

Armlx, he asked me whether I had resoning or whether it was gut feeling, it was gut feeling, better to tell the truth than to lie,
farside wrote:You never stated a case against him and told everyone they were his scum partner when you asked. How the hell is that protecting anyone?
@Armix: I already explained that it was page 3 and I didn't believe in a quick vote against dcorbe without more talks. I'm not sure about his claim. He is newbie so I'm giving him a break at the moment.
Claim townie (bolded this)
It is revealing, during the random voting stage
everything
is revealing, and worth scrutinising. Most of all you not going along with the random stage and bandwagoning is revealing. I tried to get conversation going, and I finally have, you said claim townie, imperitive, meaning You are probably telling someone you are town, maybe partner to claim I don't know but it's suspicious.
Fos: Farside
Reading would be helpful there. Armix asked for a claim. You never claimed your vote was random. You called out others for asking why he was a good lynch. Not once did you have a reason and you FOS'ed those who asked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been saying the same thing now for 3 pages.
farside22 wrote: That was post 35 not 22 and towards alvin95 who has done nothing and said nothing helpful or trying to promote conversation in anyway which does not help the town.
Meh you could be town. I think 3 pages isn't really telling me anything about you except you are aggressive.
unvote:
(for now)

It was 3 pages in and he claimed townie. I didn't think it would go anywhere without looking at other people. I still think dcorbe more newbie at this point then scum, but whatever. Since no one cares to listen. I'm looking at Max for not saying anything at all and poor to no reasoning for votes and alvinz who comes in and kisses butt with an eh player analysis that says nothing at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
So he should be lynched without more discussion?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Not my point. My point is abandoning his wagon based on the info at that point in time was EXTREMELY odd.
Leaving him at L-1 which is uncomfortable when I've seen some people with quick hammers some games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Not my point. My point is abandoning his wagon based on the info at that point in time was EXTREMELY odd.
Leaving him at L-1 which is uncomfortable when I've seen some people with quick hammers some games.
Again, this all comes back to the idea of you voting (and putting at L-2 I might add) someone you weren't comfortable with lynching or thought was town.
I'm uncomfortable with a page 3 no info lynch. You keep missing that. Putting him at L-2 for good reason. Leaving it because sometimes (most times) scum look for an easy and quick lynch to cause confusion.
Nice try in purposely misunderstanding me. Look forward to hearing you try and convince people day 2 why you were so hard up on my lynch when I have stated over and over my reasons and you keep misunderstanding. Sad part I think you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Again, this all comes back to the idea of you voting (and putting at L-2 I might add) someone you weren't comfortable with lynching or thought was town.
I'm uncomfortable with a page 3 no info lynch. You keep missing that. Putting him at L-2 for good reason. Leaving it because sometimes (most times) scum look for an easy and quick lynch to cause confusion.
Nice try in purposely misunderstanding me. Look forward to hearing you try and convince people day 2 why you were so hard up on my lynch when I have stated over and over my reasons and you keep misunderstanding. Sad part I think you are town.
No info? What more do you want from a day start lynch?

Also, nice trying to scare me off voting you b/c of the "consequences" while simultaneously buddying by saying you think I'm town.
Talks from everyone. Get a feel for everyone to see what they say and not just saying the same thing over and over again.
Honestly your argument is getting on my nerves because you aren't reading anything I am saying and find your shortsightedness sad. I've explained my unvote and thoughts you just don't agree. I don't care that you don't agree I care that you seem to think it's scummy when I'm doing more searching. I expect to be lynched and want it on record I don't find you scummy, but your shorsightedness will have people looking at you when I'm lynched and come out town just as I said I would.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:What you did and what you say you did are conflicting.

What you did: Put dcorbe at L-2, then jumped off after he claimed townie on the basis of "I just think you are aggressive"

What you say you did: Pressured dcorbe and then hopped off to extend the day.

These are conflicting issues. The former implies that you wanted him to be lynched then backed out right before we could lynch him so you weren't blamed. The second implies a lot more tact, which I think you are retroactively trying to add to your actions.
Why would I be blamed for his lynch if most people agreed with it? I read his response to his claim and comments and said he is aggressive, but also stated page 3 is not enough info. I never didn't say that and you keep missing that to make yourself sound good. Whatever helps you sleep at night or makes you think your scum hunting is good is no skin off my nose. Remind me the next time I see you in for a game to out myself because your scum hunting is terrible. You are looking for something that isn't there and letting the scum fly off.
I would wish the town good luck, but if you are listening to Armix you are screwed.
unvote:
vote: farside22

I hope you are happy this is the first game I ever voted for myself because you just made this a miserable experience for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote
so no one hammers before this occurs.

Also, self voting is 100% anti-town. Just saying.
Already claimed. Not unvoting myself. I have nothing else to say to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote
so no one hammers before this occurs.

Also, self voting is 100% anti-town. Just saying.
Already claimed. Not unvoting myself. I have nothing else to say to you.
If you are that frustrated with the game, would you mind asking for replacement rather than going about your current course of action?
I'm frustrated with you. Get it right. I'm also not putting so poor person in my place to answer stupid questions that don't make you happy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Max
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
armlx wrote:
Vote Farside

Also, no previous suspicion of max stated. Wagon much?
I think she had her vote on Max already before she unvoted and voted herself.

I'm sure if you go back far enough in the thread she at one point made a pretty small case against.

-Daniel
QFT. I did. My opinion hasn't changed. He is not making any sense on his thought process and attacked anyone for asking him about it. He voted for me with little no reasoning. Overall I get scummy vibes from him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

I understand that it looks scummy to throw what you all feel is a tantrum, but I really am annoyed with Armix play and reach of my words and misinterpurting them. I'm more annoyed on top of it because people are just voting and listening to him when he is just I find you scummy because you jumped off a scummy wagon. Then throw WIFOM logic that no one can defend without more WIFOM logic.
@Armix: I want to know have you ever actually pegged one person day one and been right, because the games I'ved played with you thus far you have not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

@dcorbe: I answered his question see quote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
He uses WIFOM logic:
By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and Unvote so no one hammers before this occurs.

Seriously no one can argue against WIFOM logic without sounding like more WIFOM logic.
Over and over (you can see the argument) he says the fact that I unvoted was scummy. I didn't think it was based on page 3 votes and more info needed. Armix thinks I changed my words and I didn't say anything I hadn't said before.
I don't think Armix is scum I just think he is narrow minded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:What does WIFOM mean?
Wine in front of me.

(watch princess bride)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:Why did armlx say he supports a max lynch, but not vote for him?
Max is at L-1 and I believe he is waiting for a claim at this point which would be a good thing for Max to do
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

unless i'm crazy i dont see anywhere anything about a deadline
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:My list of suspects consist of those who voted for MAX's lynch. But because max was...well...Max...it is not nearly enough to cast a vote.

Ill reread and come up with a suspect later

Grimmy
we are down by 2 now...dammit
I dislike when people make this comment. Look at everyone who voted against max because he was town. Oh look I didn't vote I'm a good guy for not voting him.
FOS Grimmy

I need to do a read through before I vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm trying to figure out who would have killed Mr. Blonde in this scenario

Not liking that last Grimmy post, on top of what farside said there the "oh no, 2 dead townies" thing.
Rereading that guy is going to be tough because he never quoted posts with names in them, just quoted the posts themselves.

Anyone who would want him killed off on N1 would be someone who he was either A) pushing on or B) refuting regularly. I don't know who that would be at this point, but I do find this to be a bit suspicious:
Avinyl wrote: Vote: Mr. Blonde. He feels decidedly odd to me. Several of his posts are just posts telling us that he is here, and I feel that he is trying harder to look protown than he is trying to be protown
Most of Blonde's posts up until that point did actually contain some useful analysis. You would think Avinyl could have found a better reason to vote for Blonde.
Not to give all my trade secrets but not everyone who dies at night died because of what they say. Some scum kill those who aren't suspicious. I wouldn't say Mr. Blonde was a great choice (usually a more pro town player is targeted) so I suspect someone who hasn't played as much mafia if I were to pick anyone as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

bumping this as to get a few more people to respond. Plus 3rd on my list of read throu's
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay did my read here. Yeah last game I had to read through for the day.
First I am looking at who voted for max, because I agree that at least one scum was on that wagon. Next is my analysis:
(5) Max (Mr. Blonde, jtdyer, farside22, dcorbe, armlx)

alvinz:
So far not much said anywhere. Votes and disappears. Comes in and adds nothing to the conversation. Keeps bringing up dcorbe discrepancy from post 8 and 14.
dcorbe
: Ask for time limit, claims townie and points to everyone pushing on his wagon. I don't get why he points to me first with everyone else on the wagon.
jtdyer:
unvotes saying he doesn't feel the wagon and will look into me next. Side note: Mr. Blonde did place a vote against him. Quick to vote max after asking a question 2 post ago.
avinyl:
votes Mr. blond. His reasoning didn't make sense. Top 4 list of scum: max, me, dcorbe and Mr. Blonde and Armix agrees with list.
Grimmy:
Feels max more scummy but doesn't want to put someone at L-1 because he doesn't want to be responsible. (questionable comment) Why did you not want to drop a hammer on Max and why did you not vote for anyone?
Side note: Mr. Blond ask grimmy and alvinz what they think of me and max. Talks about list that avinyl made. I found his two point interesting. (post 171)
Armix:
endorses a lynch of Max, but I don't really see a reason why

Looking at everyone. I'm troubled my Grimmy lack of voting and trying to look town too much in his I find him scummy but not voting comments.
alvinz: disappearing act and reappearing without adding anything of real value
jtdyer/ShadowGirl: Also lurkerish with nothing to add. I didn't really like his reasoning for his vote for max. I would like to add that Armix could you please post your reasons for your vote because you too are on my list for your hammer and suspicion without real reason radar.
vote: shadowgirl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod Avinyl who has not posted at all for day 2

will do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Armix: What were your thoughts about all the player in the game thus far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #225 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Actually that was a really good review Grimmy. A PBPA is usually about everyone and isn't that indepth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

@Shawdow girl. I was I believe at L-2 when I claimed and Armix asked for a claim. Are you voting for me are just going over a bit of the read? Did you finish reading everything that was stated after those quotes?
Since I can't mention bringing current games into discussions I will say one thing about Armix. He likes to push people day 1 with little to no information and push buttons. I hadn't realized that was his playstyle, but I felt the attack and comments were unjustified. I don't like the way he plays day1 being the person that he comes after and people just follow like lap dogs.
That said who are you top 3 suspects and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

@Shawdow: What about alvinz lack of comments. I admittedly don't like people who have nothing to offer to the game it always comes across as scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:
alvinz95 will be replaced. And a note for those who are V/LA: I will probably replace you if you are not going to have access it all, so that this game can sustain a reasonable pace.
Thank goodness!

Shadowgirls comments about Max are odd, but not scummy. Too many games can make you loss track of who is what. Actually as much as Alvinz didn't help that much reading dcorbe and Armix I feel like there is something there I missed before. As much as Armix beat me up for not keeping my vote on dcorbe I wonder if it wasn't bussing.

unvote:
vote: Armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
As much as Armix beat me up for not keeping my vote on dcorbe I wonder if it wasn't bussing.
What does this mean?
You were arguing with me about my unvote on dcorbe. I think you two may be scum parnters and I do believe you to be the type of person to buss your scum partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
You were arguing with me about my unvote on dcorbe. I think you two may be scum parnters and I do believe you to be the type of person to buss your scum partner.
Ok. I understand now.

1) I'm pretty sure on meta reasons dcorbe is town this game, or at the least his actions are not scum tells.

2) Do you assume I'm scum because you assume dcorbe is scum and I was bussing him, or do you assume Dcorbe is scum b/c you think I'm scum and my behavior looks way too much like bussing in your opinion for him to be town? There is a different order to correctly attack in both as its an A then B scenario either way.

3) Is this assumption all you have right now?
1) So far I haven't seen dcorbe come up scum in a game. He seems like a person who usually gets lynched do to his attitude (all meta game reads mind you)
2) I assume you more likely scum then dcorbe, but it was dcorbe's defense of you against alvinz that clicked my brain. After the way you kept on saying how scummy he was then saying it wasn't worth it 2 pages later also clicked my brain.
3) Your hammer on Max also seems off. I've seen you hesitate and talk things out before voting someone and I've seen you act aggressively. Somehow that hammer just seemed a bit opportunist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

First I think doing meta of someone is null. Especiallly a newbie as they can change and grow as they learn things on this site. Which is why dcorbe is not in the clear for me and Armix thinking it should be used is telling to me.
Also welcome Lama it's nice to have an active player right now.
I was hoping to hear more from Shadowgirl do to jtd lack of play. I hadn't thought about Avinyl as he has been here more then others this game.
My problem is that alvinz tried to make a case. I think dcorbe attack on him was shaddy at best. It was obvious that alvinz was a newb trying to work things out.
My 2 suspects are still
Armix
dcorbe
Shadowgirl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:My problem is that alvinz tried to make a case. I think dcorbe attack on him was shaddy at best. It was obvious that alvinz was a newb trying to work things out.
My
suspects are still
Armix (1)
dcorbe (2)
Shadowgirl (3)
I couldn't possibly disagree with you more.

This goes back in part to my comments on metas. If a meta defense doesn't hold up then a clueless noob defense shouldn't hold up either. At any rate you don't seem to cutting me the same slack as you're cutting alivnz and he's been a member of the site a lot longer than I have.

I've seen people on MS who have signed up aftrer alvinz who seem to have a much better grip on the game; however, since replacing in LlamaFluff has done a much better job at holding up his role than alvinz has so I'm going to reserve judgement until later.

Did you read the quote that alivnz found? What were your thoughts and why did you think it was bad?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

You both voted for Grimmy at one point. Why is grimmy more scummy or alvinz scummy the Shadow or Armix. Do you think Armix hammer was scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will be the first to admit Max did nothing to help. I've seen Armix hold back on hammers and I've seen him hammer without question. I don't know something about this just seemed off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Shadow: Alvinz has been replaced by Lama.

Side note: Not liking the lack of posting and lurkering by many in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Why does dcorbe comment me and Armix follow?
Okay I don't think a discussion was over by any means. In fact looking at today do we have anything to go off of do to Armix lynch? Has Armix been helpful to this point in scum hunting?
If you two are not scum partners your echoing and helping is not in the best interest of this discussion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why does dcorbe comment me and Armix follow?
Okay I don't think a discussion was over by any means. In fact looking at today do we have anything to go off of do to Armix lynch? Has Armix been helpful to this point in scum hunting?
If you two are not scum partners your echoing and helping is not in the best interest of this discussion.
What else do you think could have come out of keeping max alive longer? Please explain to the rest of the class how having a unanimous decision on a lynch could have possibly yielded anything useful by keeping him alive longer

I think you and Grimmy focusing on the circumstances surrounding Max's lynch is very scummy.

I'm happy with my vote on grimmy for today, and when he flips scum you're next to the gallows tomorrow.

If for some reason someone decides to start wagoning you, I'd probably hop right on.
Don't tell me you are lining up lynches. Haven't you learned that is scummy?
Conversation is good. Looking for possible scum partners if Max had flipped scum. Do you see a lot of conversation taking place today?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Don't tell me you are lining up lynches. Haven't you learned that is scummy?
Conversation is good. Looking for possible scum partners if Max had flipped scum. Do you see a lot of conversation taking place today?
He didn't flip scum, so I don't know how you expect to find the scum partner of someone who didn't flip scum. All you're doing is misleading us.
That is not the point.

Starts pounding head on desk

did you purposely misunderstand my point or are you dense?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why does dcorbe comment me and Armix follow?
What else do you think could have come out of keeping max alive longer? Please explain to the rest of the class how having a unanimous decision on a lynch could have possibly yielded anything useful by keeping him alive longer

I think you and Grimmy focusing on the circumstances surrounding Max's lynch is very scummy.

I'm happy with my vote on grimmy for today, and when he flips scum you're next to the gallows tomorrow.

If for some reason someone decides to start wagoning you, I'd probably hop right on.
In bold you asked me what it could have unfolded. I explain a possiblity. What part of that do you not understand?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pinches nose

I stated that Armix hammer was off. You asked why and what it served. I stated why and what could have been learned from a bit of conversation before a quick hammer. I am not reaching or leaping to any conclusions. I saying how it could have helped. Now that I've explained myself you leap to vote against me and then call the conversation a waste of time.
Knowing you are very defensive about your own lynch I don't understand why you would be fighting me about Armix unless you were scum buddies at this point.

FOS: Dcorbe

MOD: Can we get some prods

Prodding LlamaFluff, Grimmy, and ShadowGirl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote: I know what transpired. I don't need you to recap it for me like I'm 12. I've asked this question 3 different ways so far and I don't know how to make it any clearer to you than this. You're being purposefully evasive.

The way are you voting for me based on my comments and then calling the discussion a waste?

I can list several reasons why it doesn't along with several reasons you should by lynched right now.

1) It doesn't because the decision was unanimous. Sure, there was probably scum on that wagon but how can we tell?

No everyone was voting against max. It takes 7 to lynch

2) Your little temper tantrum on D1 is what scum do when they get mad because they've been busted for stupid reasons.

People in general get pissed for being lynched for stupid reasons

3) You blast me for jumping on avlinz excusing his behavior as noobish behavior, yet you jump on me for committing some mistakes as well.

You are less of a newb then he is. Shall I point out post counts in conparison?

4) You like to comment on how bad my attitude is and then talk down to me like I'm 12 years old or that I don't grasp basic concepts.

Your vote and reasoning tells me you aren't getting it.

5) You're being purposely evasive with my questions.

How am I evasive when I answered everything you asked. I get more like you don't like what I'm saying and think voting me and saying look will garner more votes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I questioned Armix hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way looking at who voted max is never a bad thing as sometimes voting town and driving a BW is what scum's live for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

This discussion is getting us nowhere and only seems to be stirring things up for just the sake of it.
Have you even discussed anything yet? Are you lurking on purpose and just looking for BW to join.

dcorbe
shadowgirl
scum pair. Shadow following dcorbe vote should look damn shaddy to many.
Prod to Grimmy and Lama

I would like other peoples input on what just happened.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I asked for grimmy and lama to be prodded.
I don't know anything about your play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #313 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm looked at voting history before. Usually there are scum that drive those type of wagons.
Case in point Mini 606 (You are what you eat)
You see I mention the lulu wagon in that game and all 3 scum were on that wagon. This is not a bad discussion in the fact that nothing was being discussed to begin with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean, its pretty assured both scum were on it, but so was almost all the town.
There is no assurance that both scum were on the wagon as not everyone was voting him
(5) Max (Mr. Blonde, jtdyer, farside22, dcorbe, armlx)
(1) farside22 (Max)
(1) Mr. Blonde (Avinyl)
(0) alvinz95
(0) jtdyer
(0) dcorbe
(0) Avinyl
(0) Grimmy
(0) armlx

(2) Not Voting (Grimmy, alvinz95)
FOS: Armix
Me thinks someone slipped
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe missed the point. I will give anyone a cookie to tell me what it is that Armix did that was a slip
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Once again dcorbe misses, but thank you for playing. We have a lovely prize for you.
I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean,
its pretty assured both scum were on it,
but so was almost all the town
See bold. Why is he saying it is pretty assured both are on the wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:Once again dcorbe misses, but thank you for playing. We have a lovely prize for you.
I wouldn't say its useless, but more that right now is not the optimal time to try and draw info from the max wagon. I mean,
its pretty assured both scum were on it,
but so was almost all the town
See bold. Why is he saying it is pretty assured both are on the wagon.
Why is that a tell?
How_does_he_know_what_scum_did_and_that_they_both_were_on_the_Max_wagon.
I'm curious if I need to spell things out better. How can he know or be certain of anything unless he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside: The only people who did not endorse a Max lynch were Max and alvin95, who didn't even post. I am counting Grimmy and Avinyl as on the wagon as they definitely showed worthy voting intents. The odds of the sole person who didn't attack max being scum are 2/7, not even accounting for scum having incentive to join the mass wagon. Thats pretty assured to me.
This is a fair point I did not take into consideration.
unvote:

Although I'm used to Armix being more of a presense and having some view type that isn't based on lurker only. I will try and get off the meta on this one.
vote: Shadowgirl

See early analysis and nothing so far has changed especially her reach just recently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Will be on V/LA from June 28 and back on July 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #372 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Btw, I would vote Farside. I am not voting yet because it would put her at L-1 and I want to read Strife's case on Dcorbe first (I'm not risking a hammer).

@Farside: Why don't you vote Dcorbe? Why should we lynch Shadowgirl first?
My problem with dcorbe is almost every game I have been in with him he turn up town even though he seems scummy as hell to me. I have yet to see him turn up scum. I felt ShadowGirl more deserving of a vote based on day 1 and jtd's vote and her sudden jump from one person to another based on bad reasoning.
Farside, your implication is that Armix seemed to be bussing DCorbe here. Do you think he was faking a bus (i.e. planned on backing off before the lynch went off), or backed off for another reason? What do you think Armix-scum's mindset would have been there.
Armix went from aggressive to saying dcorbe lynch didn't mean anything. Day 2 dcorbe defends him, armix defends dcorbe it just seemed buddy, buddy to me. I still have that niggling in the back of my head about the two of them. I'm still waiting for Armix to post an analysis. Whatever happened with that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Vote stands. I do not like how only 2 people on that list are remotely grouped anywhere near town/scum.
What do you mean?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #379 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

I can't believe I missed this after Armix's simple comment:

That is not only lining up lynches that is a big slip in saying hey guess what grimm's flipping scum.

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
That is not only lining up lynches that is a big slip in saying hey guess what grimm's flipping scum.
I'm confused as to why you want to lynch dcorbe before grimmy for that.
It's the feeling that I have that I find myself seeing a few people that could be paired with dcorbe. I already mentioned the pair I see between you and him. Now with the Grimmy comment and lastely ShadowGirl following dcorbe's logic it all comes back to dcorbe for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Ok, I was just somewhat confused by your logic there. That makes perfect sense.
I face the same thought you have on him in the fact that more times then not he is town playing scummy, but it there should be a point whether he improves his play or he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Here are my main concerns about dcorbe:
I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Max because everything you've posted so far has been mostly 1-liners not much in the way of useful responses.
Not really a good reason to vote.
Your lack of participation makes you look scummy on top of everything else, so why shouldn't we drop the hammer?

@Town: it's not safe to leave him at L-1 until he claims. All it takes is one over zealous person to drop the hammer.

Why didn't he drop his vote instead of asking someone else to.

Oh, and BTW he apparently has been sitting at L-1 for a while and nobody has rushed to hit the hammer yet, which tells me the scum is already on the Max wagon. All the more reason to listen to what he has to say.

If he believed this why didn't he fight to find the scum on the Max wagon or better yet his belief that scum was on the wagon instead of Max being scum

Max's lynch was totally unproductive. There's next to nothing to go on because he was oozing scum tells. The list of people who were on Max's wagon and the order in which they joined are totally irrelevant to scum hunting and I think at this point anyone who would even attempt to link someone to the mob using Max's lynch is reaching for a case.
Once again he doesn't say any of this day one or make any points to anyone but me that day. Also his attitude about talking about day 1 lynch of Max and why it should be looked at is really over the top for my taste. There should be no reason to say no we should look at it and it tells us nothing is kind of off for me. Now the grimmy scum comment just pushed me over the edge as seeing dcorbe as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #394 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

This game is over. It's a good read thru and you kind of understand that dcorbe doing scummy things is almost normal.

viewtopic.php?t=8448

The rest of the games are on going that I could point to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside, your posts seem conflicting.
Almost
normal. Remember for this game there are 3 people I can see linked to dcorbe
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:I'd love to argue why Voting someone because you think you've found a scumpair on D2 isn't a very good idea, but this isn't the thread to do it. I'll just disagree with Cass and say that lynches should be decided one at a time unless there's a huge driving force otherwise. Lining up lynches is never a good thing.
It's not a bad thing to really look at to see who is connecting with who and why.
The 3 people I suspect to be paired with dcorbe is SG, Armix or Cass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #418 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Why Cass says farside is a safe vote compared to dcorbe
Main reason) Because I think Farside is scummier (and as you said, always vote the scummiest out of two... scummies ;) )

Secondary reason) Because I think (even if, god forbid, I should be wrong about Farside) knowing her alignment provides more information than knowing dcorbe's. We need information.

Also, I have not seen a convincing defense from her. I still feel safe about my vote.
@Farside: why did you wait to unvote armlx after naming two others as the scumpair? Is there anything else in my case against you that you want to respond to?
I wanted to press Armix more to see where he was at. He is sometimes a very hard person to get a read on and I still am not sure of him, but I'm more sure of him the Dcorbe.
Your post between Dcorbe and myself seemed more against him then I. What do you really think my lynch will tell that dcorbe's won't?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@Shadowgirl: You agreed with dcorbe about it being a waste of time and voted for me for bring it up.
FOS: Shadowgirl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:Ick. Pressed reply by accident.

What I meant is that if anyone found something of note in the Max lynch they would have said it already.
You never stated that in your post vote. You just said it was a waste. Now you think his reaction odd or you think it is both?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Well, of course it is. (Or should be.) But the same goes for my argument and my vote.

Also
Farside trying to attack me on the use of the word 'safer'
seems pretty far-fetched. (Or should I say 'reaching'?) Of course there's no safe choice. I never said there is.
That was not me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
What ShadowGirls opinon on dcorbe is
With the posts he's made he hasn't been scumhunting very aggressively, and as I've been in other games with him I find this a bit odd. He seems to want to veer away from the Max lynch by deeming it's a waste of time, but so is arguing over whether to look at it or not.
This is interesting. Shadowgirl's meta seems to be in contrast to farside's and armix's.

Armix/Farside, do you disagree with this statement made by Shadowgirl? Is dcorbe a more active scumhunter in the other games where he flipped townie?
He has improved somewhat, but still isn't the best scumhunter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I see dcorbe is being replaced in some games
Mod you may want to look into this:

Until the mod finds someone. I think out of the 3 people I think dcorbe is scum buddies with Cass/Grimmy is the scummies. From the post where dcorbe call's grimmy scum to Cass's comments on showing dcorbe or me as scum. His points were more against dcorbe where the best he has against me is my emotional outburst.
unvote:
vote Cass
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

I already have beat to death why I was upset at the manor in which Armlx attacked me. I think I just need thicker skin when it comes to things. If that is the only thing you have against me it's a poor reason because everyone gets upset at people when they are attacked or under pressure. To me it does not equate to scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@goat - welcome, just to let you know you are on an L-1 wagon right now
Unvote

Reading through I'm on page 5 right now. Jtdyer is the scummiest player to me in my read thus far.
EBWOP: There are two L-1 wagons right now: Farside and Grimmy/Cass. I think trying to re-route to a third wagon before deadline (13 days from now) will be tough. I suggest you pay extra attention to these two on your re-read and bring up other suspicions when time isn't a big factor.
That is scummy to say. 13 days is plenty of time for discussion no matter what. He should do what he wants and state his thoughts on all players if he wants to do that as well. Telling a player to focus on only 2 people leaves nothing put those 2 people. SG is still scummy to me so we don't just ignore people because of a deadline.
FOS: Strife
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #457 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just my POV on the blow up. I know I have said I don't think it is a scum thing to do. If you look at mini called you are what you eat.
viewtopic.php?t=8500
Armlx attacked lulu and she got very defensive which the scum used to get her lynched. As you can see she was town. I don't think I have seen someone get upset and turn up scum yet, but I hold it in reserve as a non scum tell at the moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Was that a 600 post game? It was so much fun I didn't even now. Look at day 1 with Armlx attack on Lulu and what was said as for weather mafia. Yeah I got pissy about people (mostly because I couldn't believe how dense they were being) I was cop that game. I believe it was day 4 if I remember correctly when people were talking about lynching Twomz
viewtopic.php?t=7254
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:Read the first 8 pages of YAWYE mafia and think that Farside's blow-up (which involved a full page of back-and-forth agruing, a self-vote, and a replacement request) is not in the same league as Lulu being frustrated (which involved... being frustrated).
I didn't ask to be replaced. Someone said if I don't like it or can't handle what is being said and I am a town I should asked to be replaced. I stated I would not put some poor person in that position.
Finally most of that argument was Armlx saying I should have hammered and thought my unvote was wrong. Which what 3 times I said leaving someone to hammer with 3 pages and little info seemed bad. Still think that by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

If you can't tell that I'm fustrated you really don't know how to read things well. I blew up because Armlx was railroading a poor case and people were listening, which is what happened in YAWYE.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #465 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Well to me the getting pissed tell is WIFOM. A fairly unique type though where people tend to put it on the exact same side of the scum/town spectrum every time. I put is as a slight town tell, some people in this game put it as a scum tell. The point though is, I am not sure why were are really getting into a heated debate about something that really is WIFOM, and that people tend to have solid stances over.
because strife is using that as his main case against me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #478 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
@Farside or Armix: Is the Weather Mafia meta deal with Farside's interactions with Gorrad late in the day?
No, when I accused her + Bookitty of being a linked scum pair.
For some reason I was thinking you were talking about when people wanted to lynch Twomz and I got defensive with them for there line of thinking. I forgot about Bookitty, however if I remember that argument I was more questioning her then being defensive. (at least I thought)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyone else see a connection between Cass and strife at this point. The fact that Strife states he doesn't seen that Grimmy did anything scummy is just ridiculous to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #483 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

My apologies strife it wasn't you who stated that. I will look tomorrow because I recall someone stating they didn't see a Grimmy case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #498 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:
strife220 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Cass is todays lynch, the scum tells are through the roof, the relationship with strife is off the scale. Someone please hammer.
Anxious much? Shadowgirl just made two monster posts, Goatre is still planning an analysis on me, and you want the day ended already?
My thoughts exactly. It's like... my posts never even happened.

Her playing style seems newbie-ish: dropping cases by dismissing some facts because other people say they are null tells or are other things - like hunting pairs aren't a good idea.
I need to read this post by SG. I saw it but my brian went man I have to work hard and I just don't have the energy. You suck.
Seriously try waking up at 2:30am to feed a baby and go back to sleep after 30 minutes of being awake with a hubby bugging you while you just hope like heck you can get just those last 4 hours without being disturbed and see how great you feel the next day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will bold and underline my comments in this section:
ShadowGirl wrote:Farside/Armlx:
Farside:
farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:Mod,

It's been almost 24 hours since the last post. Can we put a time limit on the day please?
Asking for a deadline does not help if people aren't posting. This is by far the scummiest thing to do. You should be asking for a prod on those not posting in the last couple of days first.
unvote:
Some looking for a no lynch = scum
Asking for a deadline anti-town move, but I wouldn't say scummy. He merely wants to get more activity. Also, nowhere does it say that he wants a no lynch.
He was asking for a deadline on page 2 because no one was being active. If a deadline happens because of lack of activity doesn't it seem that a no lynch is probable?

farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:In post 22 where farside says: "I say we should vote those not trying to promote activity." sounds a little like scum not trying to sound like scum to me. Nothing around that post seems to warrant her saying that.

Vote: farside22
That was post 35 not 22 and towards alvin95 who has done nothing and said nothing helpful or trying to promote conversation in anyway which does not help the town.
unvote:
(for now)

Wants to get off the wagon before he gets hammered and it shows that he's not scum. Not the best reason for voting alvinz.

This is WIFOM. I have no clue his alignment. No way to answer this execpt to say over and over 3 pages seems like a bad time to place someone at L-1 and get hammered. But thanks for reading that I said that 3 times. :roll:

Mr. Blonde wrote:Hmm, farside22 changes his vote right after getting accused by dcorbe (who had most votes) and then farside22 tries to make us look somebody else than himself.

"So lynch all lurkers is your policy?" I kind of like that policy...
farside22 wrote:I'm not lynching lurkers policy. I'm stating that people need to promote conversation and not just say I don't know.
FOS Armix
. Because of all the players here you should know that. I moved back to alvinz95 because of his post. I unvoted dcorbe because he is a newbie and as I stated it was page 3 and nothing much was going on.
And what post would that be? As you said before, he's been contributing nothing and that's why you voted for him.

Yes alvinz post that said nothing and contributed nothing. What is your point here?

Unless you meant this post:
alvinz95 wrote: Sorry, I was at Islands of Adventure the past weekend...
So lynch all lurkers is your policy? Obviously an attempt you deflect attention...
Which still does not constitute a vote.
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
No info? What more do you want from a day start lynch?

Also, nice trying to scare me off voting you b/c of the "consequences" while simultaneously buddying by saying you think I'm town.
Talks from everyone. Get a feel for everyone to see what they say and not just saying the same thing over and over again.
Honestly your argument is getting on my nerves because you aren't reading anything I am saying and find your shortsightedness sad. I've explained my unvote and thoughts you just don't agree. I don't care that you don't agree I care that you seem to think it's scummy when I'm doing more searching. I expect to be lynched and want it on record I don't find you scummy, but your shorsightedness will have people looking at you when I'm lynched and come out town just as I said I would.
You expect to be lynched at L-2? There's still awhile to go. Yet, after everything you don't believe that he is scum but still expect that town will think he is after you flip town.
The votes were going back and forth between L-1 and L-2 so yeah I expected to be lynched that day.

farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
armlx wrote:
Vote Farside

Also, no previous suspicion of max stated. Wagon much?
I think she had her vote on Max already before she unvoted and voted herself.

I'm sure if you go back far enough in the thread she at one point made a pretty small case against.

-Daniel
QFT. I did. My opinion hasn't changed. He is not making any sense on his thought process and attacked anyone for asking him about it. He voted for me with little no reasoning. Overall I get scummy vibes from him.
And now you finally think he is scum after his irrational actions even though he had been like this before and you didn't think he was scum - if and when he's lynched it would look better on you.

Can you explain this comment better. I was lynching Max at this point so I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here.

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote: I don't think Armix is scum I just think he is narrow minded.
I'm starting to think this as well.

Unvote
of hypocrisy.

I endorse a Max lynch now. He has been actively scummy as opposed to subtlely as I have accused dcorbe and farside of.
And now you change your stance on him once again, saying that he is town for the same reasons you previously thought was scum.

And of course, an unvote from Armlx - so flip floppy.
farside22 wrote: Not to give all my trade secrets but not everyone who dies at night died because of what they say. Some scum kill those who aren't suspicious. I wouldn't say Mr. Blonde was a great choice (usually a more pro town player is targeted) so I suspect someone who hasn't played as much mafia if I were to pick anyone as scum.
A way to shift away from his very few comments.
farside22 wrote:
Armix:
endorses a lynch of Max, but I don't really see a reason why
jtdyer/ShadowGirl: Also lurkerish with nothing to add. I didn't really like his reasoning for his vote for max. I would like to add that Armix could you please post your reasons for your vote because you too are on my list for your hammer and suspicion without real reason radar.
vote: shadowgirl
How does lurking trump a hammer? If anything, voting armlx to pressure him would be a better idea.

I made this point later on in day 2 but for some reason you ignored it and voted against me, but now think better of it because of this comment.
Fos ShadowGirl

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
As much as Armix beat me up for not keeping my vote on dcorbe I wonder if it wasn't bussing.
What does this mean?
You were arguing with me about my unvote on dcorbe. I think you two may be scum partners and I do believe you to be the type of person to buss your scum partner.
Which is what he’s being doing to you basically the whole game.
Can't really argue that point. I do think Armlx is the type to buss his scum buddy. I know my alignment and I'm just what I said I was on Day 1 so in this case Armlx looked to be bussing dcorbe but if you look he never voted for the guy which is why I felt suspicious of him
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
Unvote, Vote armlx.
Jumping on the new armlx wagon that fast? Really?
That isn't the first time either. Seems that happened way back when with dcorbe putting a vote on me for poor reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #511 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
farside22 wrote:That isn't the first time either. Seems that happened way back when with dcorbe putting a vote on me for poor reasoning.
Aye. I pointed that out in my case on Shadowgirl.

I'd still rather lynch Shadowgirl over Cass, but if we near the deadline, I'm willing to vote Cass to avoid no lynching.
This is going to sound bad, I know. But really it should be either me, SG or Cass at this point. I feel like some of these votes going around is scum way of trying to found power roles instead of actual scum hunting. I say this because I have claimed and SG claimed. Not sure if Cass claimed, but it's not a good idea to keep poking around as it starts to give scum ideas on who to target.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought SG had for some reason. I just read the post she made when she talked about being replaced, but she just stated she thinks she should be replaced for the town's sake. It wasn't a claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #534 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm of the opinion that Cass is the better lynch then SG. I don't see anything that Cass has said that would change my mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going back and thinking SG as scum. I want to hear from everyone who there top two suspects are and why.
Mine are
SG. Yesterday's hoping on one BW or another
Strife: This was more the dcorbe trying to make someone else look scummy and getting aggressive when talking about the Max wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I think a claim is good too since this is LYLO at this point.

Already claimed but just so it is out there.
Townie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:Massclaim is fine with me - we have at least 1 power-role out there.

dcorbe/goatre and SG pairing looks pretty solid to me. Will post a more comprehensive theory when I have time.

I don't understand this:
farside22 wrote: Strife: This was more the dcorbe trying to make someone else look scummy and getting aggressive when talking about the Max wagon.
My bad. I thought you took over the role for dcorbe.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #557 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:Massclaim is fine with me - we have at least 1 power-
Out of curiousity. What happens if more then one person claims a PR? I mean really there has to be one because if not this game would bite, but we don't know for sure how many PR's there are and who to believe.
I think SG needs to claim first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Im down with a massclaim and that ordering

*taps foot waiting*
Then let's hear the claim.

I am doctor.
Who have you tried to protect and why?

Strife should be next then LlamaFluff. But I will let them fight out who does what when.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22
Goatrevolt (replacing dcorbe)
LlamaFluff (replacing alvinz95)
ShadowGirl (replacing jtdyer)
strife220 (replacing Avinyl)

Vote Count 10 of Day 1
(5) Max (
Mr. Blonde
, jtdyer, farside22, dcorbe,
armlx
)
(1) farside22 (
Max
)
(1) Mr. Blonde (Avinyl)

I like to personally look at the votes to tell me something about what was going on. Interesting not that Avinyl was voting Mr. Blond with little reason and didn't join the BW against Max

Vote Count 5 of Day 2
(2) Grimmy (armlx, dcorbe)
(1) LlamaFluff (Avinyl)
(1) armlx (farside22)
(1) Avinyl (LlamaFluff)

Now I'm more inclind to believe Llama town, but this vote count makes me think distancing is a foot

Vote Count 10 of Day 2
(3) farside22 (dcorbe, ShadowGirl, Cass)
(3) Cass (armlx, LlamaFluff, farside22)
(0) dcorbe
(0) ShadowGirl
(0) LlamaFluff
(0) strife220
(0) armlx

(1) Not Voting (strife220)

Now strife could have hammered either person without having talk things out and made a really good case on someone. However I have done this myself as scum to look town so it's not a town tell, but it's not a negative either.

Vote Count 12 of Day 2
(4)
Cass (armlx
, farside22, LlamaFluff, Goatrevolt)
(2)
armlx (Cass,
ShadowGirl)
(0) ShadowGirl
(0) farside22
(0) Goatrevolt
(0) LlamaFluff
(0) strife220

(1) Not Voting (strife220)

Interesting votes here. Strife still stays away from the vote, but we know that at least one scum was on this BW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #565 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Well this vote is where my mind wonders about things.

Vote Count 5 of Day 1
(4) dcorbe (Avinyl, farside22, jtdyer, Mr. Blonde)
(2) farside22 (numegil, Max)
(1) Max (alvinz95)

Avinyl may have tried to be bussing his buddy at this point, but with 2 scum and no idea what PR's are out there I just find this unlikely. I'm leaning towards Avinyl and alvinz which is Llama and strife. Especially with Day 2 and possibly seeing a distancing afoot with the votes.
However I would like to hear them claim if they have one and then go from there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:I'd also like a claim from Goat, also.

But I agree - we should wait for the other claims.
Goat who replaced dcorbe. Dcorbe claimed townie on page 2 or 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #572 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:I'm vanilla. If Llama is also Vanilla, shadowgirl is confirmed
Do you really doubt the claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:N1 was alvinz who blocked farside which helped my town read on her get a little stronger

N2 I blocked farside, again. I knew that if there was a last power role it was in strife, armix, SG, so I decided to further my town read on farside by blocking her. If scum flipped a coin every night, that means there is a 75% chance farside is confrimed town, probally more since she read very town as well.

My prefered lynch order today is

strife
goat
SG
farside
Any reason why you want to target Strife over goat today?
You stated yesterday you was sure I was town, why target me a second night for RB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #591 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I swear, if town loses simply for the reason that I didnt think to try and roleblock a power role, I will be pissed off and amused at the same time.
The only way the town loses is if people decide to actually buy into your complete BS logic for targeting farside twice in a row. I'm hoping farside/SG can see through the lies.
strife220 wrote:- I'm confused why the general assumption seems to be that SG's claim is guaranteed truth. Am I missing something here?
First of all, I love how his thought goes to SG being the one lying about her claim, not LlamaFluff. Scum team much?

I have 2 main reasons for believing it:

1. She claimed it first. If she was scum lying, that means that she'd have to risk the next two players to claim possibly counterclaiming her. This points to her telling the truth.

2. LlamaFluff's claim is complete BS. Since we have at least 1 role, if he's lying and scum that means she's telling the truth.

It was the comment she made yesterday (game day) when her lynch was being discussed. She stated she thought she should be replaced.
Nonetheless, out of all the games I'm playing this is the one that I've clearly played horribly nor is my heart into it - if you wish to lynch me, then go ahead. However, I would prefer I be replaced - for town's sake.
Now I'm sure a lot of this could be what scum do that to, however when I have had problems keeping up with a game and I have a power role I have asked to be replaced because I was hurting the town more then helping. When SG said this my gut feeling was she would be a PR.
I'm thinking Strife more and more on the lynch. Would like to hear SG's thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty much thinking goat first on this one. Don't mind my paranoid self on this, but here is what Goat is missing with Llama's claim.

0-1 Player(s) will receive this Role PM (Roleblocker)
Roleblocker wrote:
You are a Roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be treated as having not made a nightchoice that night.

You win when all the mafia have been lynched.
RB is a town role. This is what the role would be if Llama is a RB. No where does this say he is working for the mafia so your logic is flawed.
So in the long run because I don't trust Llama 100% my vote will be for Goat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:I just PMed the mod, but I don't know exactly when I'll get an answer.

Personally, I would prefer lynching Llama instead of strife today.
Why Llama? He has claimed RB do you disbelieve him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #625 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:I just PMed the mod, but I don't know exactly when I'll get an answer.

Him choosing you as his RB target doesn't bode well with me, considering how sure he was that you were town. :/
I dont know if you think I'm town or not. My thougt is that we choose goat if he us scum, which I think he is. We vote him out and then Llama should block strife which would lead to one less person being NK.
I know this means you have to trust me and believe me when I say I am not scum with this thought in mind. I don't know whether to believe Llama or not myself. I don't understand why he would RB me if he thought I was town the night before. However it is because of that lack of trust and watching Goat and Llama's interaction that I am leaning on voting Goat on this one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Him choosing you as his RB target doesn't bode well with me, considering how sure he was that you were town. :/
I dont know if you think I'm town or not. My thougt is that we choose goat if he us scum, which I think he is. We vote him out and then Llama should block strife which would lead to one less person being NK.
I know this means you have to trust me and believe me when I say I am not scum with this thought in mind. I don't know whether to believe Llama or not myself. I don't understand why he would RB me if he thought I was town the night before. However it is because of that lack of trust and watching Goat and Llama's interaction that I am leaning on voting Goat on this one.
I do indeed think you're town. If you're not, then kudos - you've fooled me.

Hn, that is an interesting plan. Goat and Llama seem to be arguing about everything except for voting strife and that strikes me as a bit odd.
I find it odd too. That is why I'm leaning on Goat on this one. Plus the earlier interaction of votes I saw and pointed out on day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote: I find it odd too. That is why I'm leaning on Goat on this one. Plus the earlier interaction of votes I saw and pointed out on day 2.
However, what if Llama is mafia and just submits a no kill, but claims that he RBed strife?[/quote]

I think it's all WIFOM at that point. I think if anything I will question Llama more on why he is leaning strife more then Goat and what his thoughts on the connection they had throughout the game. Plus I'm still thinking about day 1 and whether dcorbe (as scum) would have a partner trying to out him day 1. So trust me when I say Llama is not in the clear by a long shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Simply put you and Llama are agreeing that Strife is who you want to vote for, which looks scummy. I pointed out the Day 2 votes that happened, plus the fact that I don't know if scum would out there scum partner on day 1 so easily as what almost happened with dcorbe. I'm not voting out Llama because of the claim. He could have made it up, but Llama hasn't done anything really scummy in my eyes. As for strife. I'm trying to understand why you both think he is scummy. Both of you two's interaction is highly questionable where Llama is trying to look town by outing his scum partner, but leaning on Strife for the win (this is why I am leaning on voting out Goat).
Any thoughts I have it is either Goat/Strife, Goat/ Llama.
Less likely Llama/Strife
That is pretty much the scum pair I see at this point. You are with my top two in both situations so I see you as scum 90%. Partner strife or llama is both at 50%.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I keep forgetting that strife replaced avinyl. I'm keeping this here to remind me who replaced who.

Goatrevolt (replacing dcorbe)
LlamaFluff (replacing alvinz95)
ShadowGirl (replacing jtdyer)
strife220 (replacing Avinyl)

However you have to admit that you and Llama agreeing that strife should be the lynch looks scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I saw strife trying to make people believe that SG is lying which I found rediculous.
SG I would like some more thoughts from you.
What do you have to say in your defense Strife?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not going to vote till Strife says something about what has been discussed. If he continues to avoid this game and post elsewhere I will then place my vote without waiting on him.
SG I suggest you wait on your vote as well. You are the only person I believe is town and I don't want some quick and ugly quick lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:Apparently 4 days is more than enough time for Llama's crap-logic.

Goat and SG should be checking in at this point to prove they're not that scum team. Then I'll be sure it's Goat/Llama
Why do you not believe SG's claim? I understand why not Llama's claim, but why do you doubt SG. Do you really think this game would not have at least one power role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm thinking Strife at this point. I dislike the feeling of some sort of manipulation, but when strife questions Llama, but then calls SG scummy then goes back and forth between the two well it just leaves a sick feeling in my stomach.
Any final thoughts for SG would be appriecated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh all this WIFOM is killing me. If I think about it any longer I will question myself into insanity.
If Llama and Goat are scum together good game is all I will say to this. Llama never really peaked my scumdar. I think I'm going to be sick if Goat is scum because then dcorbe/ goat would have been lynched day 1 instead of the mess that happened. Now I see day one the whole interaction with avily and dcorbe where dcorbe votes him to start a BW.
Ugh.
I say UGH!!!!!
I think it's day 1 that has me triped up with Goat and Strife now. SG I really suggest reading this before you vote and let me know your thoughts because the whole play there and looking at what is going on now really is reminisant.
Looking at everything and thinking about this vote I think okay Goat will vote for strife. Strife votes for Goat. Llama is leaning on Strife more then Goat, but no real reason why.
Day one alvinz95 does not vote for dcorbe, but points to him as possible scum day 2, which when question he disappears. .......I just feel like Goat is the right vote looking back at all this. I really hate second guessing myself like this.
Llama I know this is not you were not here day one, but why do you think that dcorbe was all excited on day 1 and trying to start a BW on avinly if dcorbe is his scum partner?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #669 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:farside, can you comment on my post 650?

Also, it was avinyl trying to get dcorbe lynched...repeatedly. Strife took up the banner when he replaced in. I think you're confused.
Look at page 1 during the random phase dcorbe says:
Vote: Avinyl

bandwagoning
Also typically someone who wants a deadline is eager to do night actions. I know dcorbe is new and all but asking for a deadline was scummy.

Now as scum I have done this to help my scum buddy out:
Unvote dcorbe. Feels dangerous leaving him at lynch -1.
This unvote came from Avinly. Later Avinly does push dcorbe futher on. Day one is a risk to try and out your scum parnter. Dcorbe was playing poorly however so it's not impossible.
You could look at this a number of ways and still never be satisfied.
Sigh. You know I didn't say this day one but part of the reason I unvoted dcorbe when he claimed is because he said this:
I really was just scum hunting. I hope that when I get lynched you guys will start to look at those who pushed my wagon.
Usually this is a null tell, but when I started playing this site I read that if you are town and have no PR and you are about to be lynched that the best thing you can do is to point out who you think is scummy and why. Now dcorbe is just doing is more OMGUS in this as he is saying look at the wagon (which I find funny now that I remember the argument we had about looking at Max's wagon). Hmm that reminds me:

(5) Max (Mr. Blonde, jtdyer (SG), farside22, dcorbe (goat), armlx)

I'm of the opinion at least one person of scum is always on a Day 1 wagon. Looks like the odd man out is dcorbe.
Does anyone disagree that at least one scum would be on a Day 1 wagon speak now or hold your peace?

Day 2 wagon

4) Cass (armlx, farside22, LlamaFluff, Goatrevolt)

Another townie down and 2 questionable people on this wagon.

***If you can't tell I'm rambling a bit when things hit me. I'm sorry if you get confused by what I'm getting at. I bolded the question that I have here that I want everyone to answer honestly. Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #673 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way Goat stated that strife and Llama were looking to lynch him and had the same interaction that I am seeing today. I don't see this anywhere can you point to where Strife and Llama are talking about lynching you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:You really think strife and I fit as scum buddies? It's rare that scum attack their buddies that hard that early. The reason dcorbe was pushed to claim in the first place was because of avinyl. Then avinyl tried to restart the wagon after it had died. Then Strife replaces in on day 2 and tries to again get dcrobe lynched. It doesn't fit.

I don't see why scum have to be on a wagon. In a bigger game, I'd probably agree with you, but there are only 2 scum here, so them both not appearing on a day 1 wagon is not that ridiculous. Alvinz lurked extremely heavily day 1, and avinyl (strife) was doing exactly what strife finds scummy, which is putting your vote on someone else who isn't even suspected to ride out the day.

I think I've provided solid reasons why I don't fit as a scum buddy to strife, and I've provided solid reasonings as to why LlamaFluff and strife fit as scum. I hope you will carefully review those before making a decision to lynch me.

Also, SG, I assume Llama is your role model because you respect his play? I'll let you in on a secret. He's really good at playing scum.. I've played with Llama when he's scum before and he had me fooled the entire game.
Also please answer the question in bold as honestly as you can.
No I think if you are scum then I could see Llama as your scum parnter and like I said before the whole lets lynch strife for the scum win, but as I'm am not as sure of Llama as I am of you well that is a debate for another time. As you haven't really pointed out how Llama and strife scum pairing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #678 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Actually Goat, Llama wants to lynch you tomorrow and strife is up for lynching you are Llama for today.
So unless you can point where they both say they would vote for you today as you and Llama have done with Strife your point on this is mute.
As for your answer to the question about scum being on a day 1 town lynch seems illogical to me. Why would scum avoid trying to take town a town person if they can and why would dcorbe in one comment say look at my lynch for scum and then get all bent out of shape when I bring up the Max votes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

I did a bit of a read betwen Goat and Strife. I'm seeing a bit of what Goat is talking about, but then there are points that Strife makes that are hard to ignore.
First Goat's comments:

I just want to say that anyone suggesting that we should just ignore the Max lynch entirely and that there is no information to be gained from it is completely wrong. There is plenty of good information to be gained from it. For example, jtdyer had a horrible vote on Max that fits well with his history of poor votes and blatant bandwagoning day 1. Grimmy mentions that he was planning on voting for Max and then in 192 after Max is shown to be town, Grimmy says that we should focus on the people who voted Max. That's horribly scummy, because he was planning on voting for Max and then turns around and puts the blame on those who actually did vote Max. There is plenty of good information there, ignoring it is dumb.
When Goat said this I couldn't ave agreed more with him especially has Strife didnt' want to talk about anyone else. However this little bit about the Max wagon and looking at the scumminess around and on it seems to contradict his comment just now.

Does anyone have a list of every player that has claimed thus far?
I know farside and dcorbe (myself) have claimed, but I can't remember if either Cass/SG have claimed.
This looks innocent enough but feels like a subtle role fishing trip

Yeah, that is true. I still think his complete difference in play means something, but we can discuss that along with dcorbe town/scum tells tomorrow.

But now it's time to lynch some scum.

Unvote ShadowGirl
Vote Cass
I just think for someone who was pushing at SG for your vote to move to Cass and really not looking at anyone else was strange.

The thing that I found most weird is how both Goat and Llama considered my outburst as a town thing.
Also Llama you did have me as town so why did you need to really confirm me?

Onto Strife:
strife220 wrote:
Do you really think Farside's freakout was a null- or town-tell?
He really was pushing the outburst as much as possible.
This conversation is ridiculous
Goatre to Llama: You're obviously scum, lets lynch strife
Llama to Goatra: You're obviously scum, lets lynch strife

I fail at making my posts as soon as promised, but we're like 4 days into D3. There's absolutely no reason you shouldn't be waiting. If Llama is town I'll probably be quick-hammered before morning when everybody else checks in. However this BS argument between Goatre and Llama is making me thinking harder about them as a pair.
I agreed with this and Goat still hasn't pointed out how Llama and strife are ganging up on him
Llama seems awfully anxious to get a lynch off before I post about why I think he and Goatre may be the scum team...

Yeah I don't know what Llama's hurry on this either
Llama's claim of roleblocker is definitely a null tell. I still think SG's doc claim is also a null-tell, and don't understand the logic that says otherwise. If Llama is pro-town, the fact that he targeted Farside over Goatre makes sense - better to be extra sure about someone than be half-sure about two people. If a pro-town roleblocker targets someone and the kill isn't blocked, you really get no information out of it. This post is wrong:
Well now that it has pointed out that people believe SG's claim I bet Strife is eating his words on this one.

I do notice Strife seems to go back and forth with Llama and SG and gets aggitated when he is questioned further on SG's claim and now saying Llama is scum. I could interpert this as a last ditch effort to save himself or out another power role. I don't see Strife attacking Goat as much as Goat is attacking Strife so like I said pointing out Strife's attack on you (pre-role claim) would be a good thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:For reference, here are your two scenarios.
Goatrevolt wrote:
Scenario 1
: LlamaFluff roleblocks ShadowGirl. ShadowGirl protects anyone.

Llama is the last scum: He has to kill ShadowGirl otherwise he gets caught as not being a real roleblocker.

Goat is the last scum: I have to kill ShadowGirl otherwise you two confirm your roles and I get lynched.

Result: Dead ShadowGirl

Scenario 2
: LlamaFluff roleblocks me. ShadowGirl protects anyone.

Llama is the last scum: He can't make a night kill otherwise he confirms me as pro-town and he gets lynched tomorrow.

Goat is the last scum: I can't make a night kill because I get roleblocked.

Result: Nobody dies.

So those are two scenarios where we can control the outcome. One involves ShadowGirl dying and the other involves nobody dying. Unless someone can come up with a logical counter to my scenarios then I think they are foolproof and we should decide which one we wish to use. I'd go for the one that allows both farside and ShadowGirl to make the decision tomorrow (Scenario 2).
Your new scenario is very different from the old ones.

Farside, I believe we're at L-1 - another vote would lynch strife.

The only thing about this plan is that the last thing I want to do at the moment is lynch strife.

Llama scum has other options then just shooting me, doesn't he?
Yes I saw the vote and I hate this game. I don't mean that, but the fact that I actual lost sleep thinking about this game tells me I am obsessed.
I thought about this all last night. Lets say Llama is lying about his role. Why claim RB. He could have claimed cop and said alvinz checked me day 1 and then he checked Armlx day 2. With a fake RB claim he could have said as he did he checked me day 1 and then RB'ed another player.
I really don't want to lose sleep over this and toss and turn over who is lying and who is telling the truth. As I said before if Goat and Llama are scum buddies together I give heavy, heavy props for playing everyone so well.

vote: Strife
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:I... am fully expecting a Llama/Goat pairing, but I suppose anything can happen.

This game really has been... frustrating, or at least this last day has been.
I really did lose sleep and I just need to know at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGirl wrote:I'm guessing unvotes don't count at this point?
No and if Goat was scum he would be celebrating and patting Llama on the back right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

You've got some explaining to do Llama.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:ShadowGirl the scenarios are the same.

LlamaFluff, make sure you read this. You must "roleblock" ShadowGirl tonight. That way tomorrow we can eliminate another possible suspect.

Whew, I'm glad we lynched strife. Unless it's Llama/farside the game continues. Tomorrow we'll either be able to find out if it's ShadowGirl, or if she's dead, then we can lynch Llama for the win.
Why in the world would you suggest this when SG wasn't even consider suspicious any more?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:You've got some explaining to do Llama.
I roleblocked Shadow last night as the plan said, Im starting to work on a goat case.

If you have any questions ask them now. Case up later tonight
The person who suggested said plan was the person you thought was scum yesterday and was up for lynching.

@Goat: I don't give a flying fig that SG was at 5% or 10% she was someone I trusted that I could bonce thoughts on. The fact that she felt Llama was a better player and seemed pro Llama makes me feel like wanting her dead was so it would be one less person to worry about for you more then Llama.

Mod
: Seriously I wish you had let the night last longer I did lose sleep and now I have to agonize over this for a few more days. I think I'm going to cry now
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

I must share some of my findings. I bet you all will be surprised what I found.

Looking at Avinly (strife) post:
Right now, I am suspicious of
1) Max.
2) Farside, I think she has been too emotional, the self-voting for example.
3) Dcorbe, He feels odd in some way.
4) Mr. Blonde, Feels like he is trying more to look like town than to look for scum.
Dcorbe (Goat): I still have minor suspicions about him from the beginning when he asked for a deadline, but now he seems more protown. I'm still uncertain about his alignment.
Alvinz95 (Llama): Slightly lurkerish. No idea of his alignment.
Vote: alvinz95 (Llama). His posts are too short and says nearly nothing.

After Alvinly (strife) makes this post, dcorbe (Goat) comes in:

So why did you post the PBPA if you got nothing from it? It's just a waste of space and it means things are going to get lost in the signal:noise ratio later. You're simply trying to look like you're contributing usefully to avoid being called out by the rest of us and you're posting "hey I'm here guys" messages to avoid being prodded by the mod.

All in all I think those that have mentioned the fact that you're actively trying to lay low in this game are 100% on the mark.

FoS: alvinz95

And the coup-de-resistance:
Well, well, well Alvinz did do a bit of light claim. Missed it till now. Post 250
Well, I attempted to get some scumtells, but when going through it, I got nothing. I plan on investigating someone else today.
What can you say about a post on day 2 Goat where there is no way anyone (scum wise) would know what power role was out there and say this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hmm reading that last quote I realize Alvinz could have meant anything. Damn and I was feeling good for a moment.
Sigh back to reading everything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #720 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Early I read the game and I noticed not only day 1 with (strife), but day 2 strife kept attacking dcorbe and really he could have made a case against me. I noticed Llama questioned him, but Goat came into day 2 with some serious discussion.
I keep going through and asking myself if I had only one scum partner would I try and buss them that early?
Second thing that trips me up is the votes day 1 and I can't imagine scum not being on that wagon. Of course neither player (strife replacement or alvinz95) was really vocal.
Then I think about if I was scum and fake claimed how would I do it.
Llama seems very smart to me. I still don't get why he would listen to Goat on rb of SG. If you think someone is scummy why listen to what they are saying about it? Just doesn't add up.
I need to mull it over, but I'll let you know if I have questions later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #721 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking at Llama's point is really hypocritical of him to say Goat were obsessed with SG. You both felt that way on day 3 and day 2 Llama was all set for Cass. Even though Goat FOS'ed strife for his comment that day (day 2) his case was for SG. I need to see something I remembered about last night. I will have a vote today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I made a choice. I took out everything and focused on strife.
I did this because both Goat and Llama are excellent players and I could see myself not being able to read them without realizing in one way or another they looked townish. Strife never looked really at Llama in any way. Yes I know scum bus their partners every day. Heck I've done it, but only when I'm desperate to get attention off myself or if I'm trying to look town. But there was no need in either case for Anvily do this this day one or for Strife to do this on Day 2 and Day 3. The fact that he didn't believe SG and believe Llama without question is just icing on the cake.
I give both Goat and Llama alot of credit, which ever of you turns out to be scum this choice was not easy. I lost sleep and really thought about this game alot. If Goat turns out to be scum i think I will the most sick on this because how close dcorbe was being lynched on day 1 and I stopped it from happening.

Vote: Llama

By the way adding to a note for myself if Goat is scum I will no longer ignore day 1 votes when a town person is lynched and look for scum every time. If not I learned a lesson that not all BW have scum and lurking can make being a scum easier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:damn, well im happy that I got as far as I did. I do a reread before replacing in and I had scum as avinly, jtyder, alvinz. With a 50/50 on grimmy and all others as town. Needless to say my role PM made me not happy.

Good game though
You are telling me you were indeed a RB? UGH!!!!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #730 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:You stopped the dcorbe wagon on page 3, and then made the right decisions at Lylo both days. /cheer

I was very nervous both days, but I'm glad you came through. Awesome job.

I've still never been lynched as a townie, and I'm glad to keep that streak alive.
Celebrate!!!! It really was strife and alviny that lead me to the fact that I couldn't see scum bussing that early in the day. I knew if I kept listening to the two of you I would see both sides so I did my own research and just focused on who I knew was scum and how he interacted.
From now on I can not really ignore day 1 wagon's, but at the very least not always believe that scum is on that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #738 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:Setup:

Town:
ShadowGirl - Doctor
armlx - Townie
Cass - Townie
farside22 - Townie
Goatrevolt - Townie
Max - Townie
Mr. Blonde - Townie

Mafia:
LlamaFluff - Mafia
strife220 - Mafia

Night Actions:

Night 1:
jtdyer protects armlx
mafia kills Mr. Blonde

Night 2:
ShadowGirl protects LlamaFluff
mafia kills armlx

Night 3:
ShadowGirl protects farside22
mafia kills ShadowGirl

Moderator Notes:

I was kind of nervous about the replacement situation...when it was up to 4-5 people needing replacement I really started to worry. Luckily, we had good replacements, and kudos to farside22 for stickin' it out the whole way.

One of my faulty points was my vote counts every three days. In my next game, I plan to do them every day I have access.

Day 1: I was rooting for town, and when I saw Avinyl and alvinz95 just kind of skate through Day 1 i was kind of worried. They were smart in choosing Mr. Blonde, because I didn't even see that coming.

Day 2: Day 2 was really kind of weird watching from a moderator standpoint. It may have just been the players though.

Day 3: I found it kind of strange that LlamaFluff bussed strife220 right from the get-go. I bet he felt that everyone else would recognize what he saw immediately. His roleblocker claim also felt strange.
I was also afraid that I had broken the game, by not giving the night choices at the time of replacement. Can I have more opinions on this?

Day 4: I want to say sorry to farside22 for causing so much stress. That can't be good on the baby. :'( I thank Goatrevolt for providing the words I needed for the end scene.

Advice would be great. This was my first game, and I feel I did an average job. Any questions, comments, and things I missed would be welcomed as well.

Once again, thanks for a good first mod experience.
I'm curious why day 2 was strange for you. I think day 3 strife's comment about it being between Cass and I and the mass claim helped in this case. I think Llama's bluff was right out, but was really surprised he targeted me both days.
I think my only complaint was the quick night 3 and it wasn't just the stress I felt, but it meant that all 3 of us had to be online and 1 day break would have not left a lot of guessing.
Sorry to Cass about the votes some of Grimmy's comments didn't help. Thanks to Goat for pointing out if Anivly was your partner comments.
I hope this proves to everyone that outburst although emotional does not equal scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I loved the story at the end Skitzer. Very touching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #742 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:At least I did something right given that I was protected N2. I almost even wanted to kill SG for a bit because of what that would do to armlxs position in the game. At least I was considered pro-town for a long time, and it actually didnt get me NKed for once. 1 of 4 games so far ive lived past N2 as town.

I was actually hoping skitzer wouldnt give SG the N1 target, as there is no reason for the mod to refuse that information and it would of made it an interesting conflict suddenly.

Apart from that, im just glad its over. I really dont like playing as scum, it doesnt suit my style too well. I should of claimed cop

Did you target Arlmx because of the comment I made about people possible trying to out PR?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”