Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 362, Chateau Lobby wrote:Where are we at?
Who should I vote next?
Do my reads count for anything?
Who believes me?
1. Many small uncommital wagons.
2. The one you want to pressure I guess.
3. I'm reading you and find you credible.
4. I tried hard to scumread you, but I can't. So I believe you.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:48 am

Post by joges »

In post 372, Persivul wrote:Why do you give (very small) cases on your outside scum reads, but don't provide anything on me or NM? If scum read us more than them, surely you have reasons, right?

Or maybe Chateau could actually make a case on me...
In post 278, Almost50 wrote:Let me give a hint to those "not in the know" about how serious (i.e. dangerous)
as scum
some of the players in this game are:

Almost50:
Not to be arrogant, but many consider me a very dangerous scum player, and I'm often the N1 investigation check. The downside is when I'm Town I am also often the N1 kill, so you should decide whether to take that risk and check me on N1 or wait to see if I'm dead anyway.

Not_Mafia:
He's dangerous as scum because he's charming. half the players on MS want to policy lynch him for his play, while the other half (myself included) enjoy his company to the point they won't vote him unless he is mod-confirmed scum.

Chateau Lobby:
I don't know exactly who this is, but the play style reminds me of a few dangerous players. (I won't list them so as to not out his true identity according to his wish).

Xtoxm:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.

This is NOT to say the others are not good at scum, but I'm pointing out players who probably can win it single handedly for their team.

I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I looked at this post and made my choice about you two. Also you two are the only two in the game that I've played with before (unless someone is on an alt account I'm not familiar with) and from my mind set think that it would be one of, if not both of, you that would make someone want to play "seriously." This is also the post that made me decide A50 was scum.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 am

Post by joges »

In post 368, Chateau Lobby wrote:Joges

People are afriad to lynch
A50.

Move your vote to Persivul
or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
No need to be scared.

I'm fine on A50 for now. He is my biggest scum read. I will help you with those wagons if A50 becomes futile.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Persivul »

Spoiler:
In post 377, joges wrote:
In post 372, Persivul wrote:Why do you give (very small) cases on your outside scum reads, but don't provide anything on me or NM? If scum read us more than them, surely you have reasons, right?

In post 278, Almost50 wrote:Let me give a hint to those "not in the know" about how serious (i.e. dangerous)
as scum

Almost50:
Not to be arrogant, but many consider me a very dangerous scum player, and I'm often the N1 investigation check. The downside is when I'm Town I am also often the N1 kill, so you should decide whether to take that risk and check me on N1 or wait to see if I'm dead anyway.

Not_Mafia:
He's dangerous as scum because he's charming. half the players on MS want to policy lynch him for his play, while the other half (myself included) enjoy his company to the point they won't vote him unless he is mod-confirmed scum.

Chateau Lobby:
I don't know exactly who this is, but the play style reminds me of a few dangerous players. (I won't list them so as to not out his true identity according to his wish).

Xtoxm:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.

This is NOT to say the others are not good at scum, but I'm pointing out players who probably can win it single handedly for their team.

I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I looked at this post and made my choice about you two. Also you two are the only two in the game that I've played with before (unless someone is on an alt account I'm not familiar with) and from my mind set think that it would be one of, if not both of, you that would make someone want to play "seriously." This is also the post that made me decide A50 was scum.

You're scum reading me because A50 isn't playing seriously, and because he said "I'd also keep an eye of Persy"?

Am I understanding this correctly?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by 0verki11 »

Homesite is Town of Salem forum btw.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #1.6:

0verki11:
Not_Mafia, Clemency, Gamma Emerald (3)
Persivul:
stan1ey, Chateau Lobby (2)
Springtrap:
Persivul, UnaBombaH (2)
Almost50:
Xtoxm, joges (2)
Chateau Lobby:
Almost50 (1)

Not Voting:
Springtrap, 0verki11, Sashaddin, GuyInFreezer

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-12-13 18:35:00)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Clemency has been prodded.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 378, joges wrote:

A50.

or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
No need to be scared.

I'm fine on A50 for now. He is my biggest scum read. I will help you with those wagons if A50 becomes futile.
We know you SR A50.
Me too.
But

Now is not the time.
His wagon will not gain momentum.

If he is scum
He is not the only one.

Make your vote count.
We can always
Move our vote
Back to
A50

When the time
Is right.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by stan1ey »

@Sashaddin you're playing in a way thats hard for me to get a read on you. how comes you arent voting? whos most likely to be mafia in your opinion
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 384, stan1ey wrote:@Sashaddin you're playing in a way thats hard for me to get a read on you. how comes you arent voting? whos most likely to be mafia in your opinion
Any reason as to why you are asking only sash?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:32 am

Post by stan1ey »

Theres only a few players i dont have a read on, some of which i am not bothering to try with and some i think when i see them post more I'll get a read naturally but i can't see that happening with Sash
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 386, stan1ey wrote:Theres only a few players i dont have a read on, some of which i am not bothering to try with and some i think when i see them post more I'll get a read naturally but i can't see that happening with Sash
Who are your
current
null reads?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:39 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Hmm unless it changed Normal games suppose to include the info if daychat is enabled, right?

Because if daychat is not enabled, then few of the things I read become juicy.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 384, stan1ey wrote:@Sashaddin you're playing in a way thats hard for me to get a read on you. how comes you arent voting? whos most likely to be mafia in your opinion
If you look at my meta, I often have no vote when Day 1 ends. I'm just this way, I'm more of an observer early on.

Right now, I'd go for Overkill or A50. The first one because I trust some on the wagon and his situation seems murky.
A50 because of his saga around his account change. Sounds weird.
VOTE: 0verki11

Town leans: Chateau Lobby, Not_Mafia, Stan1ey, Percivul

You're not the first to having trouble reading me, I don't have an orthodox style. I also made the mistake of joining this game when I still had one going on. I regret it a bit, that's a lot of players to keep track of at once. :(
I'll get more active pretty soon, work will be less hard on me and I'll be in vacation soon.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 388, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hmm unless it changed Normal games suppose to include the info if daychat is enabled, right?

Because if daychat is not enabled, then few of the things I read become juicy.
I never played a game where it wasn't. I thought "enabled" was the standard. Must be hell to play without.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:51 am

Post by joges »

In post 379, Persivul wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 377, joges wrote:

as scum

Almost50:

Not_Mafia:

Chateau Lobby:

Xtoxm:

You're scum reading me because A50 isn't playing seriously, and because he said "I'd also keep an eye of Persy"?

Am I understanding this correctly?
No, I'm scum reading you because when I play it out in my head I see A50 wanting to play seriously for a reason. So they I have to think, what reason would make him want to play seriously? And the reason I come up with is because he likes his scum team. So then, why does he like his scum team? Then I read his posts where he loves on all the great scummers in this thread and I've picked you and Not_Mafia as his partners. Until someone provides me information that gives me a reason to think something else, my head remains here.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:52 am

Post by joges »

In post 383, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 378, joges wrote:

A50.

or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
No need to be scared.

We know you SR A50.
Me too.
But

Now is not the time.
His wagon will not gain momentum.

If he is scum
He is not the only one.

Make your vote count.
We can always
Move our vote
Back to
A50

When the time
Is right.
I will consider switching soon. Overkill has been a scum read of mine, definitely. But we've seen their wagon to L1 or L2 today already. Why do you think it lost it's grip?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 389, Sashaddin wrote:Town leans: Chateau Lobby, Not_Mafia, Stan1ey, Percivul
After rereading the latest posts: add xtoxm, jorges and Gamma.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 388, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hmm unless it changed Normal games suppose to include the info if daychat is enabled, right?
In a Normal, if scum have day talk (without an encryptor), it must be noted by mod.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 391, joges wrote: No, I'm scum reading you because when I play it out in my head I see A50 wanting to play seriously for a reason. So they I have to think, what reason would make him want to play seriously? And the reason I come up with is because he likes his scum team. So then, why does he like his scum team? Then I read his posts where he loves on all the great scummers in this thread and I've picked you and Not_Mafia as his partners. Until someone provides me information that gives me a reason to think something else, my head remains here.
OK, you're scum reading me because:
- A50 wants to play seriously, as evidenced by his switch from his alt
- He wants to play seriously because he rolled scum with a good scum team and wants the win for his records
- He just went ahead and openly named some players that would make a good scum team
- You picked two of those named players

Is that accurate?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:00 am

Post by joges »

In post 394, Persivul wrote:
In a Normal, if scum have day talk (without an encryptor), it must be noted by mod.
So it's not in the rules of this game, that means scum either has an encryptor or doesn't have daychat?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Clemency »

oof i've been prodded
this game is really boring
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:14 am

Post by joges »

In post 395, Persivul wrote:
In post 391, joges wrote: No, I'm scum reading you because when I play it out in my head I see A50 wanting to play seriously for a reason. So they I have to think, what reason would make him want to play seriously? And the reason I come up with is because he likes his scum team. So then, why does he like his scum team? Then I read his posts where he loves on all the great scummers in this thread and I've picked you and Not_Mafia as his partners. Until someone provides me information that gives me a reason to think something else, my head remains here.
OK, you're scum reading me because:
- A50 wants to play seriously, as evidenced by his switch from his alt
- He wants to play seriously because he rolled scum with a good scum team and wants the win for his records
- He just went ahead and openly named some players that would make a good scum team
- You picked two of those named players

Is that accurate?
A50 keeps track of his stats, which means he cares about them. That tells me there's something about this game A50 likes. A50's post telling everyone how to deal with him at Night reeked of scum to me. Because of this, I'm scum reading A50. Because A50 is scum to me, I've decided that's his reason for switching. But I don't think A50 would just switch because he is scum, but rather because of who he is scum with. Maybe I'm wrong about it being BOTH you and Not_Mafia. But if I put myself in A50s shoes and think how I think he is thinking, I would switch accounts for a good scum team. To me, you and Not_Mafia are the two I know the most of, and make the most sense to me as being the people he would want to switch for. This is further proven possible by his post declaring you all good scum players. I believe this is the same post he tries to give orders on how to handle him at night. The same post that gives me my original scum read on him.

I feel like your questions have been hoping for me to give you a simple "Yep" answer to what you are implying. While you're not ever far from accurate, your wording looks like a trap.

For instance, if I just agree with this post, the final bullet makes it seem more like I'm "just randomly picking scum" which is not the case. Especially considering I've already given the reason I'm choosing you and Not_Mafia as his scum buddies in a previous post.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 392, joges wrote:
I will consider switching soon. Overkill has been a scum read of mine, definitely. But we've seen their wagon to L1 or L2 today already. Why do you think it lost it's grip?
Because of this
In post 238, stan1ey wrote:Gonna stick to my guns VOTE: Persivul
We can vote him again.
Here I will help

VOTE: overkill

Joges,
now show me what you got

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”