Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 19, MariaR wrote:Hello I need to be added to any type of PT thank you.
Any... guess you already belong to the Mafia PT?
In post 24, MariaR wrote:I become death proof.
Nearly impossible to verify without wasting a nightkill - and by far not guranteed to be town-ish...
talking about things and avoiding reading/rvs...

This is not the town version of MariaR!

VOTE: MariaR
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 74, Elbirn wrote:
In post 69, Not Known 15 wrote:
Nearly impossible to verify without wasting a nightkill - and by far not guranteed to be town-ish...

>"Nearly impossible to verify without wasting a nightkill"
>"Wasting a nightkill"
>NK15 is thinking from the perspective of a night kill not working as being a bad thing

Gg ez
VOTE: NK15
Yeah no. A town nightkill is wasted because it could hit non-bulletproof scum instead( of verifying something that isn't towny in the first place).
The mafia nightkill is not in the hands of town so it is obviously not part of that verification process.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 104, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2, jjh927 wrote:
Nibbui replaces Carcalilly
This is that shit I don't like. The WHOLE point of this game is that it's a U-PICK where YOU PICK the roles.
I can't fathom why someone would want to play as characters they DID NOT PICK.
This reminds me a lot of my frustrations with my very own favorite-game-designed-and-run-onsite, Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia.
In FFT Mafia (which I designed, of course!), players were all given secret alt accounts to post from that aligned with the Zodiac signs that each represented,
Those players then double-drafted their roles in what was, really, honestly, the best draft phase that anyone has conceived of.
Basically, players had access to every JOB CLASS role in the game, but only knew the FIRST ABILITIES of each while having a somewhat nebulous flavor explanation of what the class does.
After the first phase of private picking, everyone learns ALL THE SECRET ABILITIES of the first JOB CLASS they picked and then they get to post and pick again at the end of that posting phase.
So it was this really involved semi-closed draft. Town, of course, tried to game it, but scum was secretly
Spoiler: Spoilers for that game, you should REALLY read it!
a thirteenth player hidden from the signup thread and the game list, who wasn't counted as a living player but could submit secret scum actions and recruited two players after the job class draft was over
Anyway, as you can see, replacements SEVERELY compromised the integrity of that game. It ran to completion, but it infuriated me that the anonymity of the setup was oft-compromised with replace-ins making it that much harder to actually read a slot, but, furthermore, those replace-ins were never a part of the semi-open double-draft, so it was like they had no agency over their role which was a huge part of that game.
Anyway, what I'm saying is, shame on you Carcalilly for replacing out. Or eating a ban. Or whatever happened. I mean, I guess I get if IRL stuff came up and bit you in the ass but if you just made picks and replaced out for no good reason, gross.
In fact;
@MOD: Did Carcalilly make the picks for that slot or did you let Nibbul make the picks?

In post 4, Firebringer wrote:I thought this game would never start
Me too! I was surprised it finally did. I've been pretty excited for it, but yeah, it is a U-Pick, so it makes sense, especially given that JJH had to design these interesting and multifaceted roles.
In post 5, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Firebringer nice scum entry
Why do you vote FB here? I thought it took a long time for the game to start, too, but that doesn't make me scum.
Seems like a pretty NAI thing to push, I don't understand.
Are you just reaction fishing? On Firebringer? One of the most volatile players in the game?
It really looks like you're kicking a wasp's nest and hoping that people will blame the wasps for being violent.
I'm gonna keep an eye on how you try to handle game momentum moving forward.
In post 6, Firebringer wrote:nice rvs vote
Good shit on calling that out but I wish you'd be more critical.
Posts like this don't give me much more insight into your alignment;
I'm tempted to call it town, because it's so Firebringer devil-may-care attitude, but I think you might just play that way regardless.
Do you actually have some criticism of this vote or how do you think of it? I'm reading this as sarcasm, btw, but when I look at it further...
You absolutely deny the vote any weight by calling it out as an RVS vote, like, that they don't have legitimate reason to vote you.
It's interesting that you'd do that, but we'll see if that sort of denial and sarcastic survivalism is indicative of align or not, I suppose?
In post 7, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6, Firebringer wrote:nice rvs vote
scum 1 found.
Sheep me.
This is trash. If everyone just sheeped you on this petty interaction, we'd have no info at the end of D1.
What I take from this is that you're trying to give your vote pressure and reassert it as meaningful after Firebringer's denial.
I can get the town mentality of doing so (trying to reaffirm pressure) but the means of doing it is so anti-town that right now I'd rather vote you than FB.
In post 8, Firebringer wrote:I would sheep u if I wasn't a wolf.
Ugggh openwolfing and pooky-tells are supposed to be my thing, Firebringer.
But on the real, I'm reading the further sarcasm and nonplussed response as you letting the vote and double-down roll off your back.
You're being consistent, at least, which feels better than not.
I'm curious if Not Known 15 will be as critical of this post as Firebringer's entry.
Same thing goes, but in case you didn't catch it just above because that was directed at Firebringer:
I was surprised the game finally started!
I've been pretty excited for it, but yeah, it is a U-Pick, so it makes sense, especially given that JJH had to design these interesting and multifaceted roles.
This post rings more as joyous at the start whereas FB's seems a bit more 'ugh it's about time' kinda stuff
So I imagine you got a role you're excited for, or even an alignment?
What's the optics on Gamma's enjoyment of playing each alignment?
Does he like playing scum or town way more than the other?
In post 10, mutantdevle wrote:Can we vote for past jjh?

VOTE: past jjh927

Ngl I'm already loving my role primarily because it looks like the mod properly researched into my obscure picks. My minigame flavour is just perfect. So thanks for that jjh :P
It's wild that there's already a bit of an interaction happening on-page so far and you've decided to ignore it ENTIRELY to push this vanity-joke.
I don't get it.
I do appreciate the flavor and role design so far, too, but I really want you to focus more on the game.
You continuing to deny that seems like a further denial of the severity of NK15's vote, which is in-line with Firebringer's approach.
Lightly thinking you two are in the same camp, at least, mentally.
Won't be surprised if FB likes you.
In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:Also, your mod colour hurts my eyes on maf silver :(
I play on Mafsilver too and the mod color literally requires me to highlight the text.
That said, your continued avoidance of actually engaging with the game bothers me a ton.
I don't think it's a huge deal at this point but if I was given a gun and asked to shoot someone out of you three posters so far, I'd shoot you every time.

@MOD: Consider using a mod color that looks fine on the various Mafiascum.net templates.
For instance, white looks neat on MafBlack but is completely illegible on MafSilver.
Just something to consider.

In post 12, Firebringer wrote:past jjh is dead. this is currernt jjh which will soon also be past jjh who will die.

we should instead vote for future jjh but future jjh will never come because when it is the future it will be the current and then past and we all know the past is just history and history is dead.

so we can't lynch anyone when u think about it.
our past selves aren't our current selves and we aren't ever our future selves until it becomes current and then it will pass and the idea of the self is kind of a touchy subject, not even sure if there is such a thing of the self and we are all just in mass delusion that a self exists for convenience.
Yup, called it. FB's engaging with Mutant's off-topic post. Reads as further vote-distancing.
But it's pretty postmodern to acknowledge that your past self is not your current or future self even.
This is why we write shopping lists, because we know right now what we need, but we are acknowledging that our future self will not know despite still being 'us'.
It's some pretty Derrida-level stuff, actually factually.
If you actually are interested in this stuff and aren't just shitposting, I suggest reading 'Signature Event Context': http://lab404.com/misc/ltdinc.pdf
Goes a lot into writing as a representation of communication of the self of the past, which arises from an acknowledgement of the absence of that self in the future.
It's like 25 pages of verbose, ambling French translated into English so I'll save you the scrying and just grab the best bit of it:

What are in effect the essential predicates in a minimal determination of the classical concept of writing?
1) A written sign, in the current meaning of this word, is a mark that subsists,
one which does not exhaust itself in the moment of its inscription and which can
give rise to an iteration in the absence and beyond the presence of the empirically
determined subject who, in a given context, has emitted or produced it. This is
what has enabled us, at least traditionally, to distinguish a "written" from an
"oral" communication.
2) At the same time, a written sign carries with it a force that breaks with its
context, that is, with the collectivity of presences organizing the moment of its
inscription. This breaking force (force de rupture) is not an accidental predicate
but the very structure of the written text. In the case of a so-called "real" context,
what I have just asserted is all too evident. This allegedly real context includes a
certain "present" of the inscription, the presence of the writer to what he has
written, the entire environment and the horizon of his experience, and above all
the intention, the wanting-to-say-what-he-means, which animates his inscription
at a given moment. But the sign possesses the characteristic of being readable
even if the moment of its production is irrevocably lost and even if I do not know
what its alleged author-scriptor consciously intended to say at the moment he
wrote it, i.e. abandoned it to its essential drift. Ar:; far as the internal semiotic
context is concerned, the force of the rupture is no less important: by virtue of its
essential iterability, a written syntagma can always be detached from the chain in
which it is inserted or given without causing it to lose all possibility of functioning,
if not all possibility of "communicating," precisely. One can perhaps come to
recognize other possibilities in it by inscribing it or grafting it onto other chains.
No context can entirely enclose it. Nor any code, the code here being both the
possibility and impossibility of writing, of its essential iterability (repetition/alterity).

3) This force of rupture is tied to the spacing [espacement 1 that constitutes the
written sign: spacing which separates it from other elements of the internal contextual
chain (the always open possibility of its disengagement and graft), but
also from all forms of present reference (whether past or future in the modified
form of the present that is past or to come), objective or subjective. This spacing
is not the simple negativity of a lacuna but rather the emergence of the mark. It
does not remain, however, as the labor of the negative in the service of meaning,
of the living concept, of the telos, supersedable and reducible in the Aufhebung
of a dialectic.
In post 13, NicoRobin wrote:Hello.

VOTE: Firebringer

Because there can only be one pirate in these seas. Ahoy, matey!
This sort of doubling down and bringing the focus back on the game at hand is great but I don't appreciate you grounding it in a less serious place and not addressing the game so far.
This is the sort of weak sheep that I was saying was anti-town just earlier.
Like, game-momentum-wise, this could be townie, but otherwise, I don't like this post very much.
Dukes up, Nico.
In post 14, RadiantCowbells wrote:Firebringer I just wanted you to know how much your continued support has meant to me through all these years and I've thought about you from the sidelines but until this moment I've never really realized just how much I want to be with you.

Would you do me the honour of a dance?
Honor doesn't have a 'u' in it.
I also think it's wild that you intentionally acknowledge FB but not the two-vote wagon there or his interactions.
This sort of interaction reads really awkward but also strikes me as you not being the same align.
I take back my gun shot earlier. I'd shoot you now. :P
But, nah, really, waiting for you to WOW US ALL with your PERFECT READS, you GOLDEN GOD OF MAFIA.
You're off to a GREAT START that I couldn't possibly levy any valid criticism against, and even if I tried, it'd just be me being a HATER.
Wouldn't be surprised if you picked yourself, you narcissist. :P
In post 15, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 14, RadiantCowbells wrote:Firebringer I just wanted you to know how much your continued support has meant to me through all these years and I've thought about you from the sidelines but until this moment I've never really realized just how much I want to be with you.

Would you do me the honour of a dance?
Someone is being unfaithful.......
See, this is why RC's post is so egregious to me;
I know that Nico will engage with it for fun factor
So it just drives the fluffposting
And distances further from the game at hand.
Don't fall for this nonsense, Nico.
In post 16, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s page one and I’m already so filled with glee
I'd appreciate it if you'd comment more on what's actually going on Page 1.
Once again, seems like another player snowed by RC's 'play' approach that capitalizes on FB's distancing.
FB can't call it out because they initiated and would be painted for it, but I can see what's happening here.
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think Sakura Hana will mind. I'll ask her.
Please stop this.
Play the game at hand.
If you have another post after this where you continue to not game-engage (especially if it's baiting Nico for fluff), I'm going to tunnel you until either one of us is dead.
In post 18, ChibiBear wrote:This long awaited day has finally arrived! :D
In post 12, Firebringer wrote:past jjh is dead. this is currernt jjh which will soon also be past jjh who will die.

we should instead vote for future jjh but future jjh will never come because when it is the future it will be the current and then past and we all know the past is just history and history is dead.

so we can't lynch anyone when u think about it.
our past selves aren't our current selves and we aren't ever our future selves until it becomes current and then it will pass and the idea of the self is kind of a touchy subject, not even sure if there is such a thing of the self and we are all just in mass delusion that a self exists for convenience.
VOTE: Firebringer

My next existential spiral is scheduled for Wednesday, please don't mess up my schedule :(
Once again, another anti-town, content-devoid garbage sheep that I warned against earlier.
This does nothing to help sort either of your alignments.
Please step your game up.
Honestly, the fact that you've read up to this point and all you can do is offer a fluff-sheep, it makes me a lot more convinced of FB as town here.
Anyway, please, articulate yourself and don't fall for this garbage.
I'll get you there, Maria.
Way to soft your secondary role enabling.
I'd take being in a PT with you, for what it's worth.
In fact.
@MOD: Can I have a PT with MariaR?
I'd like to ally with them a-la Steven Universe Mafia.

Thoughts on the game so far, MariaR?
In post 20, Nibbui wrote:Oh, I finally found a game where we can fakeclaim to our hearts's content!

VOTE: ChibiBear

People with cute avatars can't be trusted!! :(
Nibbul, did you make your own picks or did you inherit your replacee's?
I somewhat appreciate driving the game somewhere other than the Firebringer exchange but it bothers me that you'd avoid entirely.
Reads as conflict-avoidant. Dunno what that means for you, though.
In post 21, Gamma Emerald wrote:
How soon we talking

@Chibi, wdym existential spiral?

@Nibbui, why do you believe infinite fakeclaiming is less reprehensible/whatever you believe here?
Gamma, please don't hint at a means of using your role, don't wanna give scum too much info here and guide their kill.
Though if you're scum, it makes plenty of sense for your to open-soft.
I don't see these questions as really helping you sort either slot.
Could explain how they do?
They both seem like questions that'll just generate more fluff posting.
In post 22, MariaR wrote:
How soon we talking

@Chibi, wdym existential spiral?

@Nibbui, why do you believe infinite fakeclaiming is less reprehensible/whatever you believe here?
ASAP
A$AP ROCKY
Hold up, bitches simmer down
Takin' hella long, bitch, give it to me now
Make that thing pop like a semi or a 9
Ooh, baby like it raw with the shimmy shimmy ya
Huh, A$AP, get like me
Never met a motherfucker fresh like me
All these motherfuckers wanna dress like me
Put the chrome to your dome, make you sweat like Keith
‘Cause I'm the nigga, the nigga nigga, like how you figure?
Gettin' figures and fuckin' bitches
She rollin' Swishers, brought her bitches
I brought my niggas, they gettin' bent up off the liquor
She love my licorice, I let her lick it
They say money make a nigga act nigga-ish
But least a nigga nigga rich
I be fuckin' broads like I be fuckin' bored
Turn a dyke bitch out, have her fuckin' boys; beast

...what a garbage flow. This is the dude's most popular song? Trash.
It really does make me respect the people who put in work and write bars that aren't misogynistic hoodrat shit.
In fact, I apologize for posting this. Doing all I can to get you into that PT ASAP, though!!
In post 23, Gamma Emerald wrote:What determines when bad things happen, phases or irl time
This is a good question and I wish it was bolded at the mod so
@MOD: What determines when game events happen--is it real time or certain phases of the game?

Convenient excuse if you're scum.
Why would you claim this?
As town, wouldn't you want to seem like you've enabled a strong part of your role and then DRAW THE KILL.
Mad shade on you for this, seriously.
I really do not like it.
But, ugh, I'm already committed to getting you into a PT.

In post 25, MariaR wrote:Well from night kills that is
Mmmhm.
I really still don't know how to take this and it bothers me a ton.
In post 26, mutantdevle wrote:
Is that your quest?
Obviously.
Mutant bothers me with the blatant fish here, especially given their earlier play.
In post 27, MariaR wrote:
Is that your quest?
Well my quest has 2 parts getting into the pt is one. I'm already somewhat not killable at night but I know if I finish it it gets better
I still have no idea why a BP would ever out that.
In post 28, Nibbui wrote:
Hi there Gamma

It's not about being reprehensible or not, I wanted to do it just because it's fun!! :'D

Seriously speaking though it's more of a pun since I love fakeclaiming as scum, but since I rolled town I might need to hold myself :cry:

Oh, also I have a xmas gift for you

VOTE: Gamma
We're not in RVS anymore.
Why the vote on Gamma?
Please explain this a bit more.
In post 29, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I was expecting to have to dance around this more, based on a similar play Kokichi Oma made in Deja Vu Mafia (RIP). Thank you for providing these specifics, they make me much more inclined to aid you. While making you immune to some sort of a kill is kinda unsavory, it’s better bulletproof than Lynchproof as lynch is town’s main weapon while the gun is a more rogue tool.
Unfortunately I cannot aid you right now but I’ll do what I can to help. This is dependent on you remaining not-a-scumread FYI.
I appreciate Gamma being forthright here.
This is probably the one decent post in the game so far.
Like it's the only post so far I haven't gone, "Ugh."
Gamma, do you think we can trust MariaR?
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 28, Nibbui wrote:
Hi there Gamma

It's not about being reprehensible or not, I wanted to do it just because it's fun!! :'D

Seriously speaking though it's more of a pun since I love fakeclaiming as scum, but since I rolled town I might need to hold myself :cry:

Oh, also I have a xmas gift for you

VOTE: Gamma
I already accounted for you not meaning it in a way that regarded fakeclaiming as reprehensible with the “whatever you believe” part.
So uh...what’s the pun? I see a rhyme, but no pun.
And thank you for your gift, I like votes of many kinds. Unfortunately votes on town are disliked so that sours the feeling a little.
This is a much more blatant hand-wave of a vote.
The insistence on being town is noted, though.
Same with engaging with fluff.
Still dunno to make heads or tails of this slot. :/
In post 31, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 27, MariaR wrote:
Is that your quest?
Well my quest has 2 parts getting into the pt is one. I'm already somewhat not killable at night but I know if I finish it it gets better
Huh. My quest is a simple condition that needs to be met but I have no idea what it rewards other than my flavour submission.

I was thinking about whether it was worth all of us sharing what quest conditions that we have. That way, we can help each other to unlock our 2nd abilities. That said, we don't know whether each person we help could be mafia. So then, would it turn into only helping the people we trust? If so, then that might lead to some town discourse as different people want to help different people and others try to prevent some from reaching their conditions. Then there's the possibility that the mafia may be able to prevent us from completing our missions, especially if they cannot be completed within the day.

The alternative is to just let people complete their missions on their own. My problem with that is, I don't know about any of y'all but, the process of my quest isn't helpful to the town. (Whereas if I told you what it was, it could easily be achieved without any consequences). Naturally, if we follow this route, people are going to ask for help anyway if they feel that that's the best way to unlock their ability. That then treads into the territory of "so do we actually help this person because we might just be giving more power to the mafia".

I think the default soloution is the 2nd option as I'm fairly certain that was the way the mod intended. There's also the added benefit of being able to use the extent that people go to try and achieve their quest as AI.
If we all out our quests, then mafia also know who is role-enabled and can base their kills off of that.
I think it's much more in the spirit of the game for us to privately work towards our quests.
But you seem to have come to the same conclusions so
I think you might be town for that. Hm.

In post 32, mutantdevle wrote:Wait, can we infer that MariaR is town from her quest? Since mafia would already be in a PT.
It could always be 'Enter a PT with a town player' which a role that I would definitely design because I kind of have before in Steven Universe mafia games, which are entirely hinged around entering PTs with players in order to activate roles. I'd read it as NAI because I don't think that anyone's role-enabling, by design, would be alignment indicative.
In post 33, Nibbui wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:So uh...what’s the pun? I see a rhyme, but no pun.
It's for myself, I'm egocentric enough for that yes
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:And thank you for your gift, I like votes of many kinds. Unfortunately votes on town are disliked so that sours the feeling a little.
:thinking:
...bout what?
I really with you'd share a lot more of your thoughts.
It's been hard to pinpoint very much at all about you.
In post 34, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 32, mutantdevle wrote:Wait, can we infer that MariaR is town from her quest? Since mafia would already be in a PT.
Whilst possible it could be she needs to be in a non-factional PT or some other way of phrasing that excludes a mafia PT.
I like your gusto though.
Coming to the same conclusions here, too.
I don't think Gamma and Maria are on the same scumteam if either is scum here.
Basically, Gamma would be complicit with trying to make Maria's needs look townie and has no reason to doubtcast this way if scum with Maria.

In post 35, Nibbui wrote:
In post 31, mutantdevle wrote: The alternative is to just let people complete their missions on their own. My problem with that is, I don't know about any of y'all but,
the process of my quest isn't helpful to the town. (Whereas if I told you what it was, it could easily be achieved without any consequences)
I mean, if this is what I think it is, it kinda sounds like a scum quest to be honest.

I don't see why you would say that so easily though, I would expect you to be aware that it was a not-so-good-looking quest so...

maybe it's kinda a nice intention after all?

dunno :/
Enabling unknown factors in other player's roles should benefit us more than hurt us, regardless.
There's no way that scum have roles that will unfairly tip the balance of the game if enabled--that's awful design and if it is the case, then the game was somewhat compromised before it began.
I put trust in the mod, though, and believe fully that the interactions we get out of enabling and the likelier chance of enables being on town than scum means that the mechanic, in general, should drive engagement and be, ostensibly, pro-town. It does risk tilting role-info to scum and allows for clever scum to power up very fast but that's pretty much all it allows them so we're probably fine playing towards it.
I do get your own back-and-forth about Maria based on the sincerity of her posts, though.
+1.
In post 36, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 35, Nibbui wrote:
In post 31, mutantdevle wrote: The alternative is to just let people complete their missions on their own. My problem with that is, I don't know about any of y'all but,
the process of my quest isn't helpful to the town. (Whereas if I told you what it was, it could easily be achieved without any consequences)
I mean, if this is what I think it is, it kinda sounds like a scum quest to be honest.

I don't see why you would say that so easily though, I would expect you to be aware that it was a not-so-good-looking quest so...

maybe it's kinda a nice intention after all?

dunno :/
It's not a full-on anti-town quest lol. It's not a quest I can achieve by myself so I'd need to work with everyone to achieve it. But I can see a way in which it could make things go badly. Don't worry though, I'm not stupid enough to fall into the trap that it kinda sets out. I imagine that we are either going to achieve my quest condition naturally or we are going to come close to it and I'm going to be like "hey, can we quickly do this:" to achieve it. It would make more sense if I claim it.

You have raised a valid thought though, do you think that the mafia are going to have specifically anti-town quests? Because if so, then that's a solid reason for everyone to claim their quests.
I don't think scum are going to have anti-town quests, just anti-town powerups.
I don't know that this discussion is fruitful, though, and I'm very against people claiming in a closed role-madness setup.
In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess the best way to describe my quest is “disruptive”. Don’t care to say more for now.
I think it’s possible but kinda don’t feel we’d be dealing with mafia having specifically anti-town quests.
I totally get this.
I actually feel like it's very likely that there's anti-town quests mixed about the whole of the setup.
Reminds me of my Bloodborne mafia where I rewarded town players for lynching other town players.
The idea was that if town roles get powered up with the loss of other town roles, it somewhat mitigates swing.
But that setup had other problems.
In post 38, Nibbui wrote:It's not necessarily "anti-town", but let's look at an example:

A quest that is about being put on L-1 that day but surviving.

It's not "anti-town" in the sense that will do permanent damage to town or anything, it just kinda looks like a scum quest.

Idk if it's a good idea to claim quests, because it may end up revealing what kind of role townies might have while scum can maybe fakeclaim?

Like, maybe it's not a bad idea but it's something to be thought a lot before doing. Also, although I'm quite confident that at least one scum may have a scummy quest, I dunno if all of them have scummy quests at all.

Also, sometimes townies may have a not-so-good-looking quest as well, it can happen that maybe someone with a quest similar to my example is town, and then not only would we be giving scum a lot of info, we would be clinging in to a sloppy rope. :(

JJH spent a lot of time doing the quests and setup, I wouldn't be confident that there is such a cheesy way to go about scum hunting.

If we get to know the quest of someone by other means though, it might not be a bad idea to wonder if it's scummy or not.
I don't think claiming quests is a great idea for exactly the reason you kind of came to here;
It's incredibly easy for scum to secretly fulfill their quest but to claim something absolutely false--shit, they could even claim stuff that makes town waste uses of their roles or puts town in compromised positions.
I would think long and hard before gating how you play and the actions you submit based solely on fulfilling someone else's quest.
I'm working toward's Maria's being fulfilled, but that's because I am fairly sure I'd get a lot out of having a PT with her and the only way it's waste is if she's some sort of PT-blocker or PT-based-killer but that'd all be incredibly evident after the PT stuff happens and would shade her as absolutely guilty.
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why is that the first thing you could come up with?
I do agree with this--wouldn't an anti-town quest be something like 'hammer a town player' or 'get someone to use their doctor action on you instead of another townie'?
In post 40, Gamma Emerald wrote:And yeah, given jjh’s habit of picking apart roles I think he knows to avoid making something easily gamed.
I agree; let's put our faith in the mod and play as normal.
In post 41, ChibiBear wrote:
Nevermind

Pedit: Hey that's what I was about to guess! :lol:

I don't really see why that would be a scum quest in particular though.
Ditto. Please add more to the conversation besides parroting, Chibi.
In post 42, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why is that the first thing you could come up with?
Idk, just seems like the obvious conclusion considering what he said? I was thinking of the exact same thing.
How did it seem obvious?
What did he say to make it seem obvious?
Walk me through this like I am a child.
In post 43, northsidegal wrote:
probably not, the quest could very easily be "be added to another private topic" or something along the same vein. it's also possible that getting into a PT isn't part of her quest at all and is actually some element of her main role

although i am somewhat inferring that you're town from this post

VOTE: nk15
NSG, why the NK15 vote?
What do you think of my points on NK15 so far?
While I do come to the same conclusions you do, I dunno if this is you trying to keep a possibly town!maria from being townread for claiming or not.
Slight townread here but also paranoia.
In post 44, Nibbui wrote:

Why do you think I came up with that first?
Did you or did you not?
It's the first thing you posted, so there's no way of us knowing otherwise.
That much seems obvious.
Why the sudden flipping of the question?
Seems overtly defensive.
In post 45, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess the best way to describe my quest is “disruptive”.
Yeah, that's a better way of explaining it. My quest isn't necessarily disruptive though, just that it
could
be.
Hey, maybe don't tilt anymore here.
In post 46, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Exposure: I had that exact quest in a game I replaced into in order to make my role better. So I thought you read that game and saw it, or you were in it on another account.
Could you link that game?
I wasn't aware other games had 'quests' like this.
I mean. Besides my games.
Oh boy am I influential?
Please someone feed my ego.
In post 47, northsidegal wrote:
In post 41, ChibiBear wrote:
Nevermind

Pedit: Hey that's what I was about to guess! :lol:

I don't really see why that would be a scum quest in particular though.
what were you saying nevermind to?
I'd like to know this as well but, NSG, aren't there more pressing avenues of investigation?
Why are you completely ignoring page 1's interactions?
In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler: Nevermind.
Thank you.
I always found Dang Ole Ron Paul to be cringy anime malarky.
I don't consider it good writing.
I don't like the character designs or aesthetic.
I don't get why people like it.
I have the same feelings about Higurashi; it's just trying too hard to be edgy and subversive.
In post 49, ChibiBear wrote:I was about to also guess about the quest being needing to get to L-1 or L-2 or something similar but Nibbi beat me to it.
I assume this is because of something to do with the character?
For the record, people shouldn't claim their picks exactly for these reasons.
In post 50, Nibbui wrote:
In post 46, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Exposure: I had that exact quest in a game I replaced into in order to make my role better. So I thought you read that game and saw it, or you were in it on another account.
Yeah, but that's not it to be honest, I naturally thought of it when thinking about not-so-good-looking quests, it's a pretty easy quest to come up with.
Can we move on from this conversation?
It's pointless and is taking up too much space.
In post 51, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler: Nevermind.
GDI Gamma don't just reveal my flavour like that :lol:
Maybe don't make obvious picks with easy solves for how they'd render into Mafia?
Like damn, son.
In post 52, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah I’d figure it would be MariaR’s flavor :lol:
What? Why?
In post 53, Nibbui wrote:
In post 43, northsidegal wrote: VOTE: nk15
is there a reason for this?
Ditto on this, need an explanation.
+1 to Nibbul for driving the conversation away from shitposting and fluff, maybe they are tow--
In post 54, Nibbui wrote:nvm it's probably too soon for that

back to shitposting
In post 55, northsidegal wrote:
-shrug-

i townlean you, mutant, and also maybe gamma. i figured that out of everyone who had posted so far, voting NK15 would be the most likely to have some sort of effect in helping sort him (along with his entrance being just sort of awkward enough for me to want to do so)
Can you go more into why you consider NK15's entrance awkward and worth voting for a sort?
Can you explain the townleans on Mutant and Gamma?
It seems like we're coming to a lot of the same conclusions here.
Which, on one hand, reassures me about you a bit, but
On the other
makes me noided AF.
In post 56, Nibbui wrote:
In post 55, northsidegal wrote:
(along with his entrance being just sort of awkward enough for me to want to do so)
yeah I was like

"if someone asked me who we should burn just based on entrance posts maybe NK15 wasn't a bad option huh"

but that's not a "reason" that we can discuss :(
In post 55, northsidegal wrote: voting NK15 would be the most likely to have some sort of effect in helping sort him
Mmmmh, maybe I'm being slow and I don't get it, but why? do you perhaps have experience playing with him?
Yeah I'm with Nibbul on this.
Please explain a lot more.
+1 to Nibbul.
Fairly certain Nibbul is lock-town here.
In post 57, Nibbui wrote:I'll help you with that as well

I kinda get this.
Though I wish there was more questioning to prod NK15 into doing something.

In post 58, northsidegal wrote:yeah, a few games i think. i vaguely remember him overreacting to votes or something along those lines (i didn't really check)
And do you think that over-reaction would make his alignment clear?
Or is it liable to just get people ML'd and drive attention further away from the important parts of the game?
In post 59, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mind telling why you think explaining the reaction test helps? I had a somewhat recent game where I saw someone was reaction testing me because I saw their post after posting about something unrelated to their test but still part of the game.
Who is this directed at?
Nibbul or NSG or both?
In post 60, northsidegal wrote:it was barely ever a "reaction test" in the first place, i just felt like voting someone and NK15 seemed like a good choice. the fact that i'm actually voting him and think that his entrance was awkward enough to warrant a vote has also not changed, so he's still that much actually closer to a lynch
I'm glad you stood by your vote and resisted shrugging it off as a reaction test.
You're gonna accept that at face value?
What do you think of NSG's vote and open-pressure?
In post 62, Nibbui wrote:maybe and just maybe NSG is town.

I feel as if I've only seen her as town recently so I'm a bit afraid here though :(
NSG tends to obv-town though she's been really lazy lately so I dunno.
Why are you afraid?
In post 63, northsidegal wrote:i got my wiki up to date if you want to do more reading.
Gross.
Aint no one got time to be reading wikis.
Meta a trash anyway.
Why would you point someone AWAY FROM THE GAME AT HAND?
Just doesn't make sense to me.
Probably a playstyle thing though.
In post 64, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you activity telling me again -_-
I just read your PT for the coalition, and I object to the idea of a straight activity read. You can try to read me on engagement, I engage in different ways as town and scum I feel. But you can’t just try activity read me like Creature (which doesn’t work either).
Can you explain your history with people activity reading you?
I don't understand the context.
In post 65, northsidegal wrote:can't really activity tell you in the first 12 hours of a game. and despite what i said there, i didn't actually end up doing that.
What's informing your Gamma read then?
In post 66, Nibbui wrote:
In post 63, northsidegal wrote:i got my wiki up to date if you want to do more reading.
Oh, that might help.

My to-do reading list is a bit rough here though, lots of people I don't have experience with or haven't seen enough of them.
In post 64, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you activity telling me again -_-
I just read your PT for the coalition, and I object to the idea of a straight activity read. You can try to read me on engagement, I engage in different ways as town and scum I feel. But you can’t just try activity read me like Creature (which doesn’t work either).
It's still amusing for me when you frequently post though (later or in the middle of the game)

it kinda feels like there is a elephant in the room and we might need to address it :lol:
I'm the elephant, right?
It's me, right?
No, really, what are you hinting at here even?

It's interesting that NK15 has come to this conclusion but problematic to me for a few reasons.
1. NK15 needs to drive attention elsewhere but isn't reacting to the votes on himself outright.
2. MariaR is likelier town than scum here even if it's sub-optimal play to claim bulletproof.
3. The outright condemnation without probing really seems like a mind made up rather than someone actually trying to gamesolve, which may be NAI, but isn't really pro-town to me.

Why don't you address the points against you, NK15?
Why don't you engage NSG?
In post 70, Gamma Emerald wrote:I discussed all of those NK15. I don’t see why those are such atrocities?
Same. Good post by Gamma. Asking what needs to be asked.
In post 71, Kokichi Oma wrote:I didnt even remember I signed up for this game till I saw the role PM.
Bad post is bad. You've got 70 posts to analyze here and you're posting this kind of entry-level fluff?
Let me show you how a real entry post should look, child.
In post 72, Kokichi Oma wrote:
VOTE: mutant

Why arent you more skeptical?
Why aren't you?
In post 73, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 69, Not Known 15 wrote:talking about things and avoiding reading/rvs...
She does this as scum and town.
Anyone can do anything as scum and town.
Pointless.
You're adding little to the convo right now Kokichi.
Change that.

>"Wasting a nightkill"
>NK15 is thinking from the perspective of a night kill not working as being a bad thing

Gg ez
Yeah, this is kind of funny if true.
Please don't try to greentext on forums where you can't.
It's unbecoming of you.
Do you really believe in this as a slip?
What about NK15's play otherwise?

In post 75, Elbirn wrote:
In post 68, Varsoon wrote:Let's uh
Let's try that again.
HI VARSOON ARE YOU TOWN? ^_____^
That shit should be evident from when this post finally goes through.
Yeah you better fuckin build a house and get a job in me 'cus I'm town as heck.
What about you, Elbirn, my pal?
You town?
Thoughts on other slots, pls?
In post 76, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah nk15 post was bad. But lets not lynch yet. We should do a mini game today
I agree, we should do minigames instead of turbo-lynching.
I'm willing to vote NK15 for a few reasons but I'd much rather spend the day phase sussing things out.
In post 77, MariaR wrote:It was bad but I'm trying to debate if he really belives it or not
Howso?
In post 78, NicoRobin wrote:Oh, and I am a Miller.
Aren't you always?
In post 79, Gamma Emerald wrote:You ignored my joke ;-;
What does ignoring the joke tell you about their approach to play here?
In post 80, MariaR wrote:
That joke doesn't deserve a response n00b
Please don't fluff-engage.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:
So, like this is supposed to be 100% trustworthy? I heard this in a past game but have minimal clue as to the actual validity. Although it’s possible there’s a connection between that and this because jjh and Nico were both in that game (Nico as Carnelian, who flaked) and iirc were in two slots that were both Miller.
It's really, really hard for me to believe Nico claiming miller.
I'll take it at face value, though.
There's no reason to believe an investigative check doesn't yield a guilty on Nico.
People are best served using such checks on other players anyway.
Nico will sort themselves out.
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Eww
Maria might be Mafia
Go on?
Are you still joking around here or is this earnest?
In post 83, MariaR wrote:
Eww
Maria might be Mafia
WAT. THAT WAS LIKE THE MOST NAI POST IN MY ISO.
Are you still joking around here or is this earnest?
In post 84, Kokichi Oma wrote:
You're an eternal miller
Basically what I mean with my earlier posts re:Nico.
What do you make of the claim otherwise, Kokichi?
In post 85, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wait do you guys have like roles? I just have a flavor wtf
You should have 1 role and 2 flavor-roles that can become real roles.
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 83, MariaR wrote:
Eww
Maria might be Mafia
WAT. THAT WAS LIKE THE MOST NAI POST IN MY ISO.
I’m not merely judging off what’s in that post. Either becoming a listmod changed you or thus is way too serious compared to the Maria I know, who would get upset at the joke or something.
Is it alignment-indicative?
If not, pls drop it.
Catching up is hard enough without having to consider the validity of Joke posts.
In post 87, MariaR wrote:I...was making a joke back at you I thought that was painfully clear.
Okay good but that doesn't diffuse the possible situation.
Please just address Gamma genuinely moving forward.
In post 88, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 85, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wait do you guys have like roles? I just have a flavor wtf
You should have 3, one of them with the role explained and available
Do you not?
Setup is designed such that he does, don't let him trick you otherwise.
I think it's more likely Kokichi just didn't read right or something.
In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 87, MariaR wrote:I...was making a joke back at you I thought that was painfully clear.
‘Twas not very funny.
Yeah, jokes in games never are. Leave em for someplace else.
I'm tryin'a win this game, not make jokes.
Even if I am one.
In post 90, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh ok. Nvm. You guys should rig the mini game so I win.
I think everyone wants to win the minigames.
In post 91, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I win the mini game, I can unlock a person's 2nd role PM for them. So I can unlock whoever we all think is towniest. Sound good?
Fairly certain multiple roles unlock based on this.
Let's just have an actual competition to win them instead of colluding.
This sort of proposition is way worse than Maria's "someone put me in a PT" sorta thing.
In post 92, MariaR wrote:
‘Twas not very funny.
Na you just don't get my amazing humor.
<3
I kinda got it
But seriously.
Please focus on the game.
In post 93, MariaR wrote:mutant is town along with a hidden sr and tr I do not feel to name atm.
Why's mutant town here?
Explain how you came to that conclusion a bit more?
In post 94, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 91, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I win the mini game, I can unlock a person's 2nd role PM for them. So I can unlock whoever we all think is towniest. Sound good?
That only works if you win twice
The first time you win you unlock your own role
Unless you somehow just got no roles at all, which is kinda sketchy.
Yeah, ditto, think that a lot of people/everyone has a role that unlocks solely off of minigame
Since that's THE FUCKING SETUP.
"16. If you win a minigame, you will unlock your minigame role PM.
17. If you win a minigame and your minigame role PM is already unlocked, you can choose another player who will unlock their minigame role PM.
18. If you finish your quest, you will unlock your quest role PM."
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
‘Twas not very funny.
Shooting someone down like you did isn’t funny, it’s insulting.
And if it's not alignment indicative, please drop it.
I'm tired of having to come back to this quote thread.
Damn.
In post 96, Elbirn wrote:
In post 93, MariaR wrote:mutant is town along with a hidden sr and tr I do not feel to name atm.
It's me.

I'm the hidden townread.
It's clearly me, Elbarn.
In post 97, MariaR wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
‘Twas not very funny.
Shooting someone down like you did isn’t funny, it’s insulting.
This is really ironic but I'm gonna not continue this conversation.
Pedit: Oh no
In post 98, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 94, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That only works if you win twice
The first time you win you unlock your own role
Unless you somehow just got no roles at all, which is kinda sketchy.
No I automatically unlock their 2nd role PM. I just need to win 1
Since you're already soft-confirmed for poor reading comprehension ("Wait we have roles!?")
Please re-read the setup and your role so we know you're not just misreading.
In post 99, Elbirn wrote:
In post 97, MariaR wrote:Oh no
Mars is a very bad place for love
In post 100, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria for once I townread you. I swearzies I'm not scum
Can you explain how you came to this townread and, furthermore;
Why are you insisting you're not scum here? Do you typically scumread maria in games where you're town and vice-versa?
In post 101, MariaR wrote:
In post 99, Elbirn wrote:
In post 97, MariaR wrote:Oh no
Mars is a very bad place for love
OH NOOOOO

pedit: Unlock my 2nd pm and you got a deal
I'll unlock u any day bby
In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh gosh what if Kokichi went for the easy pick and that became his normal, or possibly worse his quest role
Fairly obvious.
In post 103, Not Known 15 wrote:

>"Wasting a nightkill"

Gg ez
Yeah no. A town nightkill is wasted because it could hit non-bulletproof scum instead( of verifying something that isn't towny in the first place).
The mafia nightkill is not in the hands of town so it is obviously not part of that verification process.
Cute that you're trying to twist this to being about a 'town nightkill' when in literally the site standard is that scum are the ones that do nightkills and town have 'Vigilante shots' and your original post that Elbirn took umbrage with only states 'Nightkill' and makes no clear indication that you intended 'town nightkill'.
Well, I'd still classify vigilante shots as nightkills. No, Mafia shooting a bulletproof vest is good, but that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying that it is nearly impossible to verify that BP vest without wasting a nightkill. Would mafia use their nightkill to prove that when its out in the open? No. Only a nightkill in the hands of town could do that, but that's suboptimal for town because it is only telling us that bulleproof was not a lie.
Which is kinda the problem with the claim here - openly claiming this is actually quite dumb for town, and MariaR isn't dumb.
No, this claim came from Mafia.

This away... the entrance from firebringer is bad because it is not committed. It is not a random vote. It's just stating the obvious in a careful manner. What I did was to make it an elephant from the molehill it was. It is not this bad. It is a slight scumtell, but not very reliably(but enough to push early) And the sheeping was... informative, at least. What gives me concerns more is post 12 because that is useless fluff like crazy. As such I don't really mind Chibi's vote on 18.
Nibbui is the first to vote somewhere else. And MariaR and the claim detract from that wagon early, too...
If we flip MariaR scum then Firebringer is very very likely scum as well. And based on Maria's play she is likely scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 147, Varsoon wrote:@NK15: Why are you so sure that MariaR is scum here?
And how is Firebringer likely scum with MariaR?
Well, I can't really see a town motivation for MariaR here. A real town PR with Bulletproof/or potential Bulletproof would shut up because a BP town has usually counterplay(e.g. Strongman). A fake claim is also bad because it undermines trust and probably gains no real value.
Plus, she did that in the last game I played with her(a fakeclaim that gained her enough credibility to win it for the team).
And her posts are... weak. Setup speculation/role things, but no real effort in scumhunting.

If you assume that MariaR is scum
came right after the third vote of three valid votes(jjh votes obv. don't count) against Firebringer, especially directly behind the one that quoted the atrocious post 12(the third voting post), and could be easily a panic reaction to divert interest.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 152, Nibbui wrote:
In post 150, Not Known 15 wrote:
came right after the third vote of three valid votes(jjh votes obv. don't count) against Firebringer, especially directly behind the one that quoted the atrocious post 12(the third voting post),
and could be easily a panic reaction to divert interest
Mmmmh, do you think that those votes on Fire in RVS would cause panic in their hypothetical partners or even on Fire himself?

I mean, they're experienced players...

I'm open to discuss though
MariaR just recently had an experience where a scumpartner made themselves obvious Day 1. Scum are also more likely to think negatively about their partner's posts(because they know they come from scum).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 156, Varsoon wrote:@Nibbui: Firebringer, in my experience, does not panic.
I don't think Firebringer paniced at all, I just think that Firebringer had 2 early posts that are not good; the first one, although it was only slightly bad, and post 12. I think that MariaR might have paniced.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 133, jjh927 wrote:
Votecount #2:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
northsidegal, Nibbui, Elbirn
Firebringer
NicoRobin, ChibiBear
MariaR
Not Known 15
mutantdevle
Kokichi Oma
Not voting
---
Firebringer, RadiantCowbells, Gamma Emerald, MariaR, Varsoon, mutantdevle

With 13 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch

The day will end in (expired on 2018-12-16 10:00:00).

The rules for the first minigame will be revealed in (expired on 2018-12-04 10:00:00).
As you can see, my vote is on Maria, not Firebringer; for reasons related to the claim I have already mentioned.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 160, Varsoon wrote:Oh, Kokichi should be in my 'Everyone Else' pile.
I also really expect them to post more substantive content, too.
Where is ChibiBear?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

This RC/Varsoon thing has lead to a lot of posts....
Varsoon seems to be too aware of their meta and themselves to be accurately read beyond scum - slips.
RC's behaviour is really... unique. Either it's their ban and it being related to Varsoon that made them post like this...
or they have some strange role(e.g. Traitor) or alignment that makes them play drastically different.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

My reads haven't changed.

Vote MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Varsoon, if you thought that there is a possibility of RC being masons... why did you talk about that in the open?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ok. I think this might be the scumteam:
MariaR, Radiant Cowbells, Firebringer

Who disagrees?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 723, Nibbui wrote:I don't really feel scum!FB strongly at all but if there is no better options for today...
VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
How about this option?
They won a minigame and unlocked a power, yet they are absolutely suspect in their behaviour, including, as mutant and Varsoon correctly pointed out, in their motivation(putting much effort into a minigame but not putting any good effort to help town catching scum). It is exactly that FB gets too much heat for their position that makes me nervous to lynch them - while Radiant Cowbells absolutely belongs lynched with their extra power but doesn't get pushed as they should.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Actually, these switches off RC towards a lurker lynch is very suspicious from the ones who advocate it - and it does make a scum RC ... more likely.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

The more I look at the Varsoon vs RC the more it looks like bussing scum vs bussing scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 974, RadiantCowbells wrote:you can even still think I'm scum but varsoon is a far better vote based on your own thoughts on the game.
No. You act scummy, so you are the more likely scum if one of you is town. I have played against you as scum before. And if the question is if we lynch Varsoon or you when you are both scum then the answer is you because you won a minigame.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:the difference between me and varsoon right now
is that I'm begging everyone to judge my alignment by the varsoon flip and focusing purely on what I can bring to the table lynching scum wise to prove that I'm town
and Varsoon is repeatedly bringing up that I'm 'making this personal' with him to get the idea in people's minds so that on the off chance that he manages to win the 1v1 he can then go in tomorrow and continue off of that line of thought.

one of the pair of us is willing to say that if this read is wrong they are scum by default
. the other is not. that should tell you about
who really expects the other to flip scum
and who is just trying to survive.
Not buying this. There is no need for Varsoon, if town, to expressly state that they are scum by default because that's not his decision to make anyways - and not a desirable scenario for the unlikely TVT. Everyone knows, if for whatever reason, Varsoon flips town while you are town then you will fight against your lynch.
Saying that you are scum by default is just an appeal to emotion that can easily come from scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 989, RadiantCowbells wrote:varsoon ur a bad scum player and should feel bad.
Yeah. SvS. Lynch RC today. Varsoon tomorrow. MariaR the day after tomorrow.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

If Varsoon flips town after RC flips scum and then MariaR flips scum the last scum is Firebringer.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 993, RadiantCowbells wrote:what happens when RC flips town?
The people to lynch are you, then Varsoon, and then MariaR - currently in this order. If you flip town then Varsoon and MariaR flip scum, Firebringer might still be the third scum - but that read isn't solid enough in that case to lynch Firebringer D4 in all cases(although with the current information Firebringer should come next).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 997, RadiantCowbells wrote:nsg scum
You want me to townread you right?
Explain that read on NSG, then... at best in detail.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1017, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1002, Varsoon wrote:You're the one tunneling, scum.
Keep working that noose around your neck.

P-EDIT:
Wow you finally posted reads
Too bad there's nothing that indicates how they were informed
So it's just like the readslists that you drop when you're scum
And completely unlike the way you handle reads as town
>Scum
>Tunneling
Does not compute?
VOTE: Varsoon
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

UNVOTE:
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1126, MariaR wrote:I don't want to lynch you or varsoon RC. Do I think you'll both stop? Nope, so i'll vote in it if I'm forced and let scum have there ML.
In post 1128, RadiantCowbells wrote:maria's 100% scum.
Let's test this.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

RC, why don't you unvote? What's the harm with waiting one night for Varsoon when there is someone - MariaR - who is not only "100%" scum to you but also a player that is good in not getting lynched?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

-won a minigame
-suspicious
-disrupts game

Sheep me!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Very likely scumpartner of RC: MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1472, Elbirn wrote:I think that his unvote off of Varsoon after his IC claim indicates too much of a willingness to believe, i.e. he had no skepticism because of inside knowledge that his claim must be true because hes town
I don't actually highly believe it but it means that we can leave Varsoon for later now that he is committed...
and can go to lynch other people first; precisely: Radiant Cowbells and MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1672, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dunno man

But I'm not really buying that you threw away your entire readset thus far and decided that Varsoon was suddenly town when all indication has been you've townread me and the reason you've claimed for 180ing is awful.

Lot of scum motivation in voting me here though

Dunno manBut I'm not really buying that you threw away your entire readset thus far and decided that Varsoon was suddenly town when all indication has been you've townread me and the reason you've claimed for 180ing is awful.Lot of scum motivation in voting me here though
I think... this post is missing a vote.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

nevermind the last vote was on Gamma
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1676, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't buy the sudden NR townread and I don't buy the sudden me scumread
Yes. This is quite suspicious.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

No, I can't see town motivation there.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1853, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just wanna kill maria
Then... why is your vote elsewhere?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1857, RadiantCowbells wrote:will you join me in my righteous crusade if i vote there
Yes. There is a good chance that you are bussing scum, and an ok chance that you are town vs scum(although there is ofc also a chance that you are scum vs town; and a very small chance that you both are town).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I have re-looked at what I found scummy over the time... and one thing did stick out.
In post 1017, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1002, Varsoon wrote:You're the one tunneling, scum.
Keep working that noose around your neck.

P-EDIT:
Wow you finally posted reads
Too bad there's nothing that indicates how they were informed
So it's just like the readslists that you drop when you're scum
And completely unlike the way you handle reads as town
>Scum
>Tunneling
Does not compute?
because it indeed did not fit together.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

So, do you think that this is a real scum-slip or something Varsoon would, as town, actually say in a rush, when angry?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I was in the beginning of re-reading varsoon's posts when I realized something:
While reading this....
In post 147, Varsoon wrote:Ya'll done done it.
Here's the issue, though; When anyone quotes my entire wall post, I have to do another wall post like it and INCLUDE the previous wall posts in the damn thing.
I also can't put ANY OF THAT behind spoiler= posts. So strap yourself in.
I remembered this...
In post 1022, Varsoon wrote:
I'm an Innocent Child.
The way my role works is like a blind JOAT.
I have six different abilities--one of which is IC.
Each night, I can choose the flavor name of an ability to activate, but I do not know which mechanic it is tied to.
I am fairly certain I know which one will confirm me, but it could be a misdirect.
Varsoon actually claimed a different role earlier as a reason for the massive wallposts... and we all forgot...
VOTE: Varsoon
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2128, Elbirn wrote:Where is the motivation for the claim? What does it accomplish?
As scum?
More time to use their evil abilities.
A chance of a town-lynch free of the associatives that would come with their lynch and might exonerate a townie and get another scum lynched instead.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I think MariaR's claim has some problems.
If MariaR indeed needs to be added to every PT:
What about the SCUM PT? Is she already part of it?

Gamma, can you actually add someone to your PT after the beginning of the first day?
If not, then that's more that makes the claim implausible.... and also, on scum Maria flip strongly suggests that one of the people added to a PT... IS SCUM(TMI)

As such, I think that the correct night lynch is MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2144, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2140, Not Known 15 wrote:I think MariaR's claim has some problems.

Gamma, can you actually add someone to your PT after the beginning of the first day?
If not, then that's more that makes the claim implausible.... and also, on scum Maria flip strongly suggests that one of the people added to a PT... IS SCUM(TMI)

As such, I think that the correct night lynch is MariaR.
I don’t think she said every PT?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2149, Gamma Emerald wrote:Any type
Any != every
Oh. Yeah.
I still have problems with MariaR's claim(such as why she would openly announce bulletproof possibility as town when it denies a failed nightkill) but that point was wrong.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2219, Nibbui wrote:Also, screw it, we only have 48 hours so I might as well compromisse.

I don't think this is flipping scum though.
VOTE: Nibbui
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I went over Nibbui's ISO and found multiple things that are scummy, and at this point Nibbui is definitely scum:
In post 35, Nibbui wrote: to be honest.
Honesty point number one.
In post 54, Nibbui wrote:nvm it's probably too soon for that

back to shitposting
disengaging in a weird manner - would town really do this, there?
In post 62, Nibbui wrote:maybe and just maybe NSG is town.

I feel as if I've only seen her as town recently so I'm a bit afraid here though :(
Distancing from NSG
In post 136, Nibbui wrote:
In post 134, ChibiBear wrote:When I saw Nibbui come to the same conclusion I thought it was pretty cool since I'm not usually any good at logical deductions, but since he also came up with the same thing, that means my logic was probably sound
I feel successfully pocketed

can I town read you already? :]
This is a strange thing to say as town.
In post 157, Nibbui wrote:to be honest
Honesty point number two
In post 383, Nibbui wrote: I think you're scum right now tbh.
Honesty point number three
In post 404, Nibbui wrote: Mutant, are you scum for real? :/
So mutant wasn't scum for real before?(see above the scum right now tbh thing)
In post 723, Nibbui wrote: I don't really feel scum!FB strongly at all but if there is no better options for today...
Non- comittance "I know that this flips town so I use the no better options excuse to evade scrunity"
In post 801, Nibbui wrote: This game I'm actually ready to headbutt on that with you tbh Radiant.
Honesty point number four
In post 804, Nibbui wrote:
In post 802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spit your reasons out so I can explain why you're wrong.
tbh
Honesty point number five
In post 1206, Nibbui wrote:however honestly
[...]
Honestly?
Honesty point number six and seven
In post 1216, Nibbui wrote: I don't like it tbh...
Eight
In post 1331, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1323, Varsoon wrote:@Nibbui: Wanna talk about it?
Because I'm flipping green here no matter how much RC spews filth and lies.
So if there's something I could to make it easier for you to read me,
turn me onto that.
I mean we can talk, but so far I doubt there's anything you can say to change my mind honestly.
Nine
In post 1828, Nibbui wrote:
My progression in all of those reads were very organic and even a bit overexplained, but you say that the fact I have multiple scum leans is a choice I made and not because of the fact that there's quite a lot of slots looking scummy.

If you don't want to be in the Nibbui's "willing to lynch" list, get townier.

Also, ranting a bit here, me actually willing to go for various slots is town-indicative because I'm always do that as town, and as scum focus on 2 or 1 people. That's not to say I'm necessarily town, but that's entirely NAI at best for me.
Very self-aware of own meta as town so this makes it NAI, indeed... EXCEPT
That's not to say I'm necessarily town,
<---- HOW DOES THAT COME FROM TOWN???
In post 2134, Nibbui wrote: I'm not even that much confident you're scum anymore, but it's hard to see you as town to be honest. Are you perhaps a lyncher for real...?
Honesty number ten
In post 2142, Nibbui wrote:I want to unvote so badly, but Varsoon really messed this up if he is town.
Distancing from varsoon lynch while keeping voting them.
In post 2188, Nibbui wrote:I'm not moving my vote from you but whatever to be honest.

Even if you're scum, and to be honest I think you actually might be scum with that flip for a entirely different reason, at least It won't be my problem. If I decided the lynch, you would be the lynch today and that's good enough. I won't stress myself over convincing everyone to think like me here, this game has had enough toxicity already anyway.

I'll later explain why I think you might be scum here though.
To be honest number 11 and 12.
In post 2193, Nibbui wrote:You can say Varsoon did a lot of shit and that's right.

Saying you have 0 responsibility is bullshit though. You're shrugging it off too easy honestly Radiant.

Even before the IC claim you were already set on your ways, but you're just trying to put all the blame on him now.

There's no clear right or wrong here for me, just unhappy things that came from both parties, maybe from one more than the other, but still from both parties.
Honesty number 13
In post 2219, Nibbui wrote:
Also, screw it, we only have 48 hours so I might as well compromisse.

I don't think this is flipping scum though.

If you don't think that something is flipping scum then you try to fight that lynch.

TL;DR:
It is a very good indicator of scum if someone uses "to be honest" or similar often because town does have little need for dishonesty in the first place, and Nibbui has used it 13 times until now.
Nibbui used apologeticism multiple times to distance them from a lynch.
Nibbui made it clear that they are self-aware of their meta.
Their progression on mutant reads fake.
Their explanation of their vote on me is highly scummy.
Their backing down from NSG early looked like "oops I am pressuring a scumbuddy let's not do it"; why would town suddenly put all the pressure off there?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Mutant, why did you not vote for the entirety of Day 1?
What do you think about my case against Nibbui?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2235, RadiantCowbells wrote:NK15 why are you not interacting with me at all? Where do you stand
Confused. I still think that you might be scum - your reads changed a bit too much. This also still applies:
In post 986, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:the difference between me and varsoon right now
is that I'm begging everyone to judge my alignment by the varsoon flip and focusing purely on what I can bring to the table lynching scum wise to prove that I'm town
and Varsoon is repeatedly bringing up that I'm 'making this personal' with him to get the idea in people's minds so that on the off chance that he manages to win the 1v1 he can then go in tomorrow and continue off of that line of thought.

one of the pair of us is willing to say that if this read is wrong they are scum by default
. the other is not. that should tell you about
who really expects the other to flip scum
and who is just trying to survive.
Not buying this. There is no need for Varsoon, if town, to expressly state that they are scum by default because that's not his decision to make anyways - and not a desirable scenario for the unlikely TVT. Everyone knows, if for whatever reason, Varsoon flips town while you are town then you will fight against your lynch.
Saying that you are scum by default is just an appeal to emotion that can easily come from scum.
But... the problem is that if Varsoon was town with that behaviour I am not sure about how I can categorize your behaviour - whether you are scum trying to powerlynch town or town in major tunnel mode saying stupid things. I think it might be easier to read into your other interactions when they actually flip - there were a lot of things directed at you by others and when scum hopefully flips then we can look back at these interactions they had with you and assess you better... because if you are town and we lynch you then we get rid of someone who is normally pretty good at scumreading and pushing scum and that's bad. This is the reason for why I currently don't push for your lynch.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2238, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2140, Not Known 15 wrote:I think MariaR's claim has some problems.
I thought MariaR's quest was to get into
a
PT, not all of them. One of us is misremembering what she said and I'm pretty sure it's you. Scum don't have any reason to voluntarily fake claim a quest.
It has already been established that it was me.
Also, I never thought it was a fake claim. The problem with that claim was - and still is - that the claim looks like something from the scum side. The ready claiming of the bulletproof portion of the quest- as reward - is probably not fake but it looks like scum motivated real claiming. What's the town motivation into claiming Bulletproof if X happens when that makes scum, unless they have a strongman attack, unlikely to use their nightkill on them?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2242, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not real feeling nk15 flipping scum rn
What about Nibbui? Why don't you sheep my vote? Why do you think that MariaR's push on Nico is better?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2262, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2260, Nibbui wrote:
In post 2251, RadiantCowbells wrote: Hard Leantown nibbui
Did I perhaps drop from town to town lean because I'm scum leaning you or there is other reasons?

Not that I don't understand how it's hard to find towny someone accusing you if you're perhaps town, but I'm curious.
There's people who are more certain town than you

I dunno maybe chibi is my incorrect read I gotta dig
You hard leantown Nibbui but you say this:
In post 2248, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think her push is better

As I stated I think she's cute and she's not scumreading me so
This seems logically inconsistent.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2265, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're missing the point that it's literally not about the quality of the push I'm sheeping Maria because she's Maria
But if you strongly leantown on Nibbui then my push has to be trash, no?
So what's wrong about my push?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2271, Nibbui wrote:
In post 2228, Not Known 15 wrote: TL;DR:
It is a very good indicator of scum if someone uses "to be honest" or similar often because town does have little need for dishonesty in the first place, and Nibbui has used it 13 times until now.
Nibbui used apologeticism multiple times to distance them from a lynch.
Nibbui made it clear that they are self-aware of their meta.
Their progression on mutant reads fake.
Their explanation of their vote on me is highly scummy.
Their backing down from NSG early looked like "oops I am pressuring a scumbuddy let's not do it"; why would town suddenly put all the pressure off there?
1. I always use "to be honest" as either alignment and even out of mafia games, it's just a word I use frequently and I can prove it.
I can't find the post where you said who you also where - can you quickly give me the info please?
2. I'm not distancing myself from a lynch, sometimes I simply apologize for scum reading someone if I'm perhaps wrong (and I was). I'm probably not going to do that as much though, I'm tired of apologies.
It's just a fact that scum pre-apologize more than town.
3. Someone was accusing me of something and I just pointed it was NAI, didn't try to convince anyone to town read me based off that, although it's indeed town-indicative if you look on it at a superficial way.
If you are aware of your own meta then that part of your own meta you know isn't AI anymore.
4. Mutant did a similar setup talk in Open 720, I did butthead him there, and he was scum. I don't think it's weird or fake how I'm suspicious of him when he says something that sounds as trying to push forward his intentions.
5. It's not scummy. You lurk all day 1, come with a lot of bullshit posts and expect anyone to refuse lynching you when we only have 48 hours and you were the unique wagon with more than one vote?
Yes, at least if the voting period is 48 hours. You should normally at least try to get a lynch in on the most suspected candidate of yours; especially early in the period. If you don't you just empower the people who voted first; although this is probably not as scummy - it could probably also point to lazy town.
6. I'm vaguely aware that NSG is busy with irl and very pissed at people scum reading her only because of activity so I'm trying to let her do her own thing for now. I'll eventually need to take a definitive stance on the slot though.
this doesn't hold explanation though.
The part with NSG was very early when it was not forseeable that NSG would be not very active.

NK15, I was going for the sarcastic route in this post but I gave up and actually engaged you as bad/poor as this case sounds.

I have been posting it's been forever and only now, that I vote you, you think these actions are suspicious?

Can you get scummier than that? You're not helping me change my mind about lynching you, in fact this post just makes like the idea more.
No, it's just that we had a lot of volume and I was distracted by other things such as the varsoon/RC thing so that I mostly looked past you and when I looked at your posts after I saw that post that made me doubt your alignment to be town I found all these things.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2285, Nibbui wrote:and him voting for Nico here would sound a bit bad,
Why?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Nico - MariaR, Radiant,
NK 15- Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn, Nibbui, northsidegal,
Radiant - ChibiBear,
Nibbui - NK 15,

If Firebringer used their 3x voting on me(probably not possible because it is probably a day ability) then I am already lynched. Otherwise I am at L-2.
Nibbui, when you changed your vote the wagon you were on(Radiant) had more than one vote, btw.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Hm. Nico is indeed a lurker, just like I remembered... with a miller claim.
Which means that we need to read Nico and that's difficult if they are lurking all day.
So the question is indeed if a lurker lynch is currently the right venue. But no, there is nothing that should have made me suspect for trying to lynch Nico - and if the question is if I or Nico should get lynched then the answer is obviously Nico.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2295, Nibbui wrote:
I can't find the post where you said who you also where - can you quickly give me the info please?
Just look at any completed town game in my Yuurei or Fumuki account. Specially Yuurei that is the most recent one and I got the habit of always saying "to be honest" more recently. It's NAI. There's actually a word that as scum I just can't not repeat sometimes but of course I'm not telling you.
Actually, now that you mentioned it I am asking you to reveal this. If you are town. Because you have to play to win this game, not future games.
It's just a fact that scum pre-apologize more than town.
and it's a fact that I do it as either alignment so what is your point?
That you should stop doing it?
If you are aware of your own meta then that part of your own meta you know isn't AI anymore.
It's not so simple to change your playstyle sometimes but anyway, I didn't insist that it's AI, that's up to if you want to believe/verify it. I'm insisting that it's NAI and that's a fact.
Yes, at least if the voting period is 48 hours. You should normally at least try to get a lynch in on the most suspected candidate of yours; especially early in the period. If you don't you just empower the people who voted first; although this is probably not as scummy - it could probably also point to lazy town.
Yeah and there's not much support to lynch Radiant and I don't want another 1v1, so I'm compromissing. Also I'm clearly lazy.
this doesn't hold explanation though. The part with NSG was very early when it was not forseeable that NSG would be not very active.
What do you mean? I engaged with NSG early yes, but she stopped posting and if I don't want to read her off only based on activity how can I not drop off for now my read on her? Also, now that I think about it, how I'm "bussing" her when I was actually town leaning her? In no moment in early game I found a problem with her posts, I simply wasn't sure if she was town.
I never said bussing. It just looked to me that you removed pressure from somebody without having gotten a reaction when town should usually strive to apply pressure.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2305, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2283, Nibbui wrote:I'm surprised on the lack of a backslash to you after Varsoon lynch to be honest. People seem to be kinda avoiding saying anything to you.
When it turns out the guy was lying about being an IC I'm surprised I got any backlash at all.
I guess. But the consensus was that this was TvS way before he started flat out lying. I just find it odd that people have completely dropped the issue when I think there's more to be discussed.
It is possible that it was TvS and that their scumpartners don't want RC dead yet - not before the end of the night, especially.
It would make sense that the scumpartners were ready to bus RC tomorrow at that point but then this lynch appeared and they are not ready to lynch RC before they have used their ability gained by minigame, whatever this is. It would actually make sense, for example, if MariaR is town and RC got a strongman; or something of equally high(or even higher) value.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:my ability redirects anything that targets NSG towards me or removes the ability if i'm no longer alive. you can confirm it by using a targeted action on her.
So targeting NSG is pointless and she can do what she wants without fear of interruption or investigation - as long as you are alive? That's pretty bad if NSG is scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2330, Nibbui wrote:
In post 2228, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1828, Nibbui wrote:
My progression in all of those reads were very organic and even a bit overexplained, but you say that the fact I have multiple scum leans is a choice I made and not because of the fact that there's quite a lot of slots looking scummy.

If you don't want to be in the Nibbui's "willing to lynch" list, get townier.

Also, ranting a bit here, me actually willing to go for various slots is town-indicative because I'm always do that as town, and as scum focus on 2 or 1 people. That's not to say I'm necessarily town, but that's entirely NAI at best for me.
Very self-aware of own meta as town so this makes it NAI, indeed... EXCEPT
That's not to say I'm necessarily town,
<---- HOW DOES THAT COME FROM TOWN???
I did re:read NK15's case to mull over his thought process and...what's this...

No way, you can't have been serious when you said this. You first trash me because self-meta has no value for you and afterwards say that I should insist on being town read by self-meta?

wtf, you're just trying to bake a case/reason for me to be scum at this point, and a very half-assed as well.

I can hammer this slot yes.
No, it's a valid point. If you would have said "That's not to say that this is actually town-indicative" then it would not be a valid point. But your own perspective is as town that you are town; you KNOW that you are town - the wording is very strange for town, but fits someone who pretends to be town - scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Nico Robin
L-1.

We are running out of time, and after they only posted fluff in that situation there is a good possibility that they are scum who considers themselves dead and refuses to give us associatives.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
I think that is the only lynch that could happen this phase except my own and Kokichi could be scum. We are still running out of time.
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2389, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well I've been open about unlocking the towniest persons role PM. Even if I was scum it assists town. Considering scum will try to win the games regardless and an important PM could never be unlocked
Unless that "towniest person" happens to be scum or you have something to mitigate this(roleblocker, strongman kill) - that's a bad argument. Or maybe your ability unlocks TWO PM's, then you could open up one scum ability as well while decieving town. I see good possibilities for this role to be in the hands of scum - just as not all town might have only pro-town abilities scum can have pro-town or pro-town
looking
abilities.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2396, RadiantCowbells wrote:where did the nicorobin wagon go again
Someone made Nico Robin immune to lynch this night.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2398, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chibibear is because I sincerely doubt scum threatens to replace out because they don't get the lynch they want
How confident are you in this read, really?
That seems an awful reason to townread someone.
Scum can do things like this. Scum can act in such ways. This sort of behaviour does not make anyone town.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2405, RadiantCowbells wrote:barring said person actually being explicitly aggressive against that person in general, this feels rather different and I'm just shrugging at it I guess
I don't understand that sentence.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2408, RadiantCowbells wrote:It would be far less surprising for scum to threaten to replace out failing to lynch someone who they felt was being toxic to them on an out of game basis.
Yeah but who says that this threat had real intent behind itself and wasn't just an attempt to push you to lynch while you are vulnerable?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2412, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm gonna actually closeread Nibbui again because if that's wrong my entire readslist is worthless
Why does this make your entire readslist worthless?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2416, RadiantCowbells wrote:or in other words, having incorrect strong townreads means you lose the game
having wrong top tier scumreads but being right on the pool of people that the scum are within still wins you the game.

there's a reason I'm putting a lot more effort into my townreads than my scumreads.
That makes sense.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I am at L-1 btw.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

... and the usage of the governor was probably from scum. This is practically scum saying "no please lynch NK 15" and you are falling for it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

What happened to Nico Robin and their prevented lynch?
NSG, do you claim to have clearing info on Nico Robin?
Why don't I see a horde of people screaming for their lynch - but rather some mild disagreement with them being not wagoned...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

So... waiting for the minigame to end...
meanwhile...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2832, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2831, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cool
Where’s the rest of your reads at? Let the thread hear your words.
Read the PT.
What PT?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

and where are the results of the minigame?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Gamma could flip scum, but .... sigh the holidays make my activity a bit less strong than I'd like to and it seems that the same is true for the mod - the minigame is expired since... a long time... and the last votecount was ages ago.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Very well... sheeping now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2923, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2895, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Very well... sheeping now.
VOTE: nk15

Sheeping the guy you wanted lynch last night for no reason. Right.

Lynch this instead
for no reason
... no reason? Self-preservation, that's the reason, I said as much. Stop these misrepresentations.
but...
In post 2924, MariaR wrote:Nk15 is scum trying to get town gamma lynched because me and kokichi are easier then gamma btw
VOTE: Nk15
This doesn't make any sense. Please speedlynch this one tomorrow.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Or today...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2944, NicoRobin wrote:And okay, have it your way. Before 24 hours are up, I will pull some reads out of my ass, since apparently that is what you want. But before I do, you must all promise not to object to any of them, no matter how silly or dumb they seem to you. You are trying to force me to spew reads before I am ready, so it's the least you can do.
It doesn't work that way. I promise to object to any read that looks faulty. That shouldn't bother you, though. Discussing and understanding the reads of others is a good thing... that I cannot often employ because not only scum, but also town on this site often refuse to explain their reads. Or just say "gutread"...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2947, NicoRobin wrote:Because until I am ready, my reads will be bs.
I didn't say that you are scum if your reads are bs. But maybe some of your reads are not as bad as you think, and sometimes you can spot the difference between bad town reads and forged Mafia reads. So post away - even if you think that your reads are BS.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2949, NicoRobin wrote:So if I were to randomize the playerlist and post what I get as my reads, you'll still treat them as legit reads? Because that's the only thing I can do at this point of time.
Is THIS
your
current readslist...?:
Confirmed Town
- Nico Robin
Likely Town

Probably Town

Null
- Everyone else
Probably Scum

Likely Scum

Confirmed scum
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2967, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2950, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2949, NicoRobin wrote:So if I were to randomize the playerlist and post what I get as my reads, you'll still treat them as legit reads? Because that's the only thing I can do at this point of time.
Is THIS
your
current readslist...?:
Confirmed Town
- Nico Robin
Likely Town

Probably Town

Null
- Everyone else
Probably Scum

Likely Scum
- Gamma Emerald
Confirmed scum
More like this.
Good. Why is Gamma Emerald down there for you? Tell us the reasons...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

And why did you think that you had to randomize a fake list when you actually had one read outside the null range?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2995, NicoRobin wrote:Reading is tech.
How about you
read this:
In post 2968, Not Known 15 wrote:Good. Why is Gamma Emerald down there for you? Tell us the reasons...
and answer it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

This game is dragging on because of 2 reasons: 1. Holidays 2. Minigames.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Hm. My vote stays, but Kokichi Oma is very suspicious... let's lynch MariaR today and Kokichi tomorrow.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3110, MariaR wrote:idm being wagoned given how stalled this is at this point just to give life to the game
In post 3108, northsidegal wrote:Nobody seems to have responded to this, so i'd like to direct it towards Kokichi and Maria again:
In post 3076, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3073, MariaR wrote:
In post 3063, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Maria/Kokichi
do you think NK15’s play is similar to Excalibur? I kiiiinda feel that way and want a second opinion
Hell yes it's one of the main reasons I sr him but I couldn't say shit until now LOL
nk15 had 5 posts in that game total. seeing that he was scum in that game was, if i recall correctly, one of the things that made me start to think he was town and remember to check his scumgames to see if he could replicate how he was playing here.

what kind of similarities are you (maria or gamma) possibly seeing?
How about you answer this?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Let's do the minigame, then lynch MariaR. Lynch Kokichi if she isn't confirmed town by tomorrow.
There is not more much to say.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3176, Elbirn wrote:I have the distinct impression that succinct is pulling post numbers out of a hat because I follow none of their thought process.

The neighborhood succinct and I are in you get added to by performing an action on someone you did not intend to target. I know why I'm there. I imagine succinct/nibbui slot targeted NSG for the NK, then redirected onto RC due to RC's claim of enabling an ascetic/redirector effect, and I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to consider that. And then embarrassed that I held onto this sekrit of mine for so long, but I'm frankly timid af and considered it a tin foil hat conspiracy and not a definite thing but here now you all get to know because succinct bothers me
Wait. They got added in last night?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3213, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3210, Succinct wrote:Elbirn said NSG was softing a cop inno. (I felt that was a misleading narrative.)
Lol what. Nico claimed miller so there is no way that NSG has a cop inno on them. Unless nico claimed miller when they're not a miller???
There is a possibility of a Rolecop, but there can be a Mafia Miller as this is not a Normal Game.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3210, Succinct wrote:24: To 22, Elbirn said no experience w/ playerlist; too much time shitposting not playing, so not sure what skill level is. To 23, stated too timid, notes there should be some sneaking suspicion. Acknowledges lost townies/town not confident in reads, but on a different level. Yet specifies it's too obvious and wonders how bad scum would be. (Hmm, add this to the list of suspicious posts.)
Elbirn, is this true?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3233, mutantdevle wrote:100% yeah. Elbrin is one of my strongest scum reads.
I plan to case him on day 3/4 depending on how Kokichi resolves
. Though if you wanna push him at any point then I'll jump in to back you up with the numerous scummy shit he's done throughout the game.
:evil:

Mutant is likely Mafia for that sentence. Why would town wait to case someone when they could die at any night?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3245, Firebringer wrote:by ending the day do u mean lynching elbirn?
cause I am also fine with that.
No, lynching MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

We have less than a day.
Lynch MariaR. Now. She is scum. She has the highest amount of votes.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

15 hours remain.
Vote MariaR now. Do not allow another NoLynch to take place.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3226, jjh927 wrote:Something doesn't seem to add up

Votecount #18:

PlayerVotesVoters
MariaR
Nibbui, northsidegal, Not Known 15, Elbirn
Not Known 15
MariaR, Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
mutantdevle
Elbirn
Firebringer
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, ChibiBear, Gamma Emerald

With 11 alive it's 6 to achieve majority for the lynch

The day will end in (expired on 2019-01-11 06:00:00).
The time is running down. Vote MariaR.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I think there is a good possibility that I was roleblocked Night 1 and 2 or even vannillaized Night 1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I think now, that we could be already at MYLO/LYLO or are one day before LYLO(unless we lynch scum) it is high time that we do massclaims to see where we stand.
Most effective, in my opinion, would be a double massclaim via popcorn.
This is my proposal:
Someone begins - if needed that's me - and tells the others whom they visited, and what they know has happened to them(NO investigative results first round, except No Result). The last person in popcorn round 1 picks the first one to start round 2. In round 2, every townie gives their full true roleclaims(paraphrase, don't copy your role PM). This includes quests. Lying at this stage means lynch no matter what(except an IC reveal). Not saying everything is, in this occasion, lying.
-
Reason for this? We already have at least one claim of a powerful role(PT investigator) and multiple half-claims(Neighbourizer variant and so on).
We are in a bad spot with no scum lynches and 1 No Lynch.
We have at least one event we all need clarity about(the Lynchproof on Nico Robin).
The double variant is more effective in catching liars.
This can clear things up. We should do it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3298, Succinct wrote:
In post 3290, northsidegal wrote:why do you consider all of that hood town
I'll claim, then.

I have an ability which checks to see if my target is in any PT containing scum.

N1 I targeted RC. Nibbui, Elbirn, and myself initially believed I was redirected, but thanks to mutant we have reason to believe my initial RC target was accurate.
N2 I targeted Elbirn. mutantdevle's in the neighborhood now as well.

Both results were negative; no scum in any of target's PTs. This conftowns you and Gamma via RC, and mutant/Elbirn via Elbirn.
Ergo, we have a POE pool of four possible scum, and a mislynch to spare.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

That means... IF Succinct is town then the Mafia are Chibi, Kokichi(who lied with the IC claim) and Nico Robin.... let me check something... No there is something still wrong here.
ChibiBear and Kokichi Oma is an unlikely scenario. Either Succinct is lying or they were redirected or... or we have a godfather.
Because Nico+Kokichi/Chibi is entirely possible I cannot rule out Succinct being town and suffering from a godfather.
Succinct could also be mafia, and then all these clears are fake.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

And if Succinct is truly that cop and they were not redirected then...
then there is an incredibly high chance that there is a godfather.
There is no way that this role is even remotely balanced without a godfather, since it can result in multiple clears.
Still, I doubt that there is more than one, so(from my viewpoint) there are two scum in Nico/Kokichi/Chibi and a godfather in mutant/elbirn/gamma/NSG... if Succinct is town.
I have very good reasons to distrust a Kokichi/Chibi team, which means that Nico is scum. This is entirely possible. Kokichi lied about IC - they confessed to it - so they are more likely the second scum... than Chibi. But then there is still the Godfather around, unless I am wrong about Chibi/Kokichi.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3320, Elbirn wrote:NK has fought valiantly but when you have to hypothesize about GodFathers in order to avoid pointing out that the PoE has fallen on you being the last puzzle piece
No not really.
First of all, there is the possibility that I am the only town in the POE.... but I am pretty sure that I am not - due to reasons you won't buy(since they rely on me being town).
Second - there is no way that the mod lets a cop like this loose unchecked. That means that the claim is either fake or has a downside ... such as a Godfather.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3323, Elbirn wrote:NK where's your vote at?
If there were no minigames ahead or we agreed to ignore them(which could be right) then I would have voted....
Nico Robin.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3326, Elbirn wrote:Why nico over kokichi?
If Succinct is right then the POE for (two) scum is {me, Kokichi, Chibi, Nico}
I know that I am town.
But because I am town, it's very strange that Chibi didn't hammer me Night 1... instead voted Kokichi... if they are both scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3329, Succinct wrote: Not Known 15, though?
In post 3318, Not Known 15 wrote:That means... IF Succinct is town then the Mafia are Chibi, Kokichi(who lied with the IC claim) and Nico Robin.... let me check something... No there is something still wrong here.
ChibiBear and Kokichi Oma is an unlikely scenario. Either Succinct is lying or they were redirected or... or we have a godfather.
Because Nico+Kokichi/Chibi is entirely possible I cannot rule out Succinct being town and suffering from a godfather.
Succinct could also be mafia, and then all these clears are fake.
Seems fairly caught.
Succinct...
you claimed a role that could possibly clear 3 people Night ONE... and 2 each following night...
its Role Madness...multiple people have power roles(although not all have high power roles)...
and you rule out a godfather?
Bad idea. Balance-wise the Godfather is almost guranteed to exist. Don't forget - even with a godfather, unless there are two, you have a narrow POE for two scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Personally I find Succinct's ignorance of a godfather possibility quite ... interesting, and scum-indicative. If I had a role that just
confirmed
5 people as town by Day 3... then I would be extremely cautious about godfathers. So maybe that role is just B S.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

... or they are of the mentality that you always ignore the possibility of godfathers until there is no other answer.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3337, mutantdevle wrote:The only valid point you have raised here is that we've forgotten about the possibility of a godfather. That said, I don't think it matters too much as it will soon become apparent if the lynch pool is inaccurate. And, to be honest, your post here kinda seems like you're trying to discredit the townblock that has formed. If you're town then I don't so why you would do that as, although you may be lynched as part of the PoE pool, we'd win the game regardless of that. So I don't get what your problem is here?
The problem with the GF is obvious.
Let's assume Succinct is town. Then we need to mislynch twice to know that there is a godfather.
Two mislynches is game over.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3338, mutantdevle wrote:And I think you seem to be overestimating the power of Succinct's claimed role. The role has only been this powerful due to luck as opposed to its inherent design.
No.
The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3342, Elbirn wrote:
@NK15

In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3328, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 3326, Elbirn wrote:Why nico over kokichi?
If Succinct is right then the POE for (two) scum is {me, Kokichi, Chibi, Nico}
I know that I am town.
But because I am town, it's very strange that Chibi didn't hammer me Night 1... instead voted Kokichi... if they are both scum.
I think this should have been in response to my second question?

@Succinct, kokichi lied about being an IC. That's a confirmed scum right there.

I'm still trying to get into your head, why vote nico over kokichi? What you posted doesnt really answer that question, it just posits that chibi and kokichi dont work as scumbuddies.
First:
Claimed miller.
Sketchy Governor lynch-avoidance on Night 1.
Avoided main topic while talking in the Gamma PT and refusing to engage there but still writing - very scummy.(I am one of the three people in that hood right now)
Second:
If Chibi and Kokichi aren't scum together...
and Succinct is town...(this is however not set in stone)
then Nico is just Mafia.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3346, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3343, Not Known 15 wrote:The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
10/13 chance Gamma is town * 9/12 chance the first person he adds is town * 8/11 chance that the second person he adds is town = 42% chance that everyone in the PT is town * 3/11 chance that Nibbui picked someone in the PT = 11% chance Nibbui got the result * 7/8 chance that Nibbui even lived to tell anyone = 9% chance that this could have happened. That's based on the information we know alone. There's obviously going to have been other things that could have reduced the chances this could have happened. Eg. the chances that the person selected is in multiple PTs.
and the possibility of people CLAIMING that PT before...(which actually happened in this game)
MASSIVELY increases the possibility...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3349, Succinct wrote:I didn't. 3336 isn't an unreasonable stance.
Ah yes.
Then even if you follow that stance you should acknowledge these two things:
1.With the things being like this the chance of you hitting a pure town PT with Gamma Night 1 if these people announced it before is higher than 1/3.
The chance of a godfather being present if there is such a role that clears 3 town at once in more than 1/3 (if the PT is revealed which almost happens every game) is high.
2. If you follow that POE and there is a godfather in us four you lose.

Now, I am not advocating ignoring that POE - at least not initially. Even a Godfather means that there are two scum in the POE, at minimum(since the GF could also be in the POE, but I heavily doubt that).

About bussing - yes, that's entirely possible but there was a low risk in hammering me. At least I thought it but maybe... there is a possibility that hammering me would have lead to a kokichi/Nico lynch pool which if the POE is really true would have contained two scum and zero town. So yes maybe I am the only town in the POE. But... still a GF is likely; in my eyes. Yes I know your school of thought.
I follow something else:
If Town has seemingly way too much power then there is probably some catch. If the power seems normal then a GF is unlikely and has to get ignored(unless contradicting evidence comes). However, if the power(or swingyness with significant probability) is off the charts then the results should be taken with much more doubt.
Plus, of course, I know that 1/4 of a 3-scum POE is town...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3352, Succinct wrote:Statistically, odds favor treating clears as real clears.
The chance is a bit higher since there are two more people who are checked. And because it's not 12/13 for the first person but 11/12.
And you should see that my approach favors using the POE until you get 2 scum.
In other news... we should use the POE anyways, at least until a certain point. Unless we determine that you are scum.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3363, Elbirn wrote:Mutant is correct. The only way theres a straight up redirector at this point is if they've chosen not to use their ability yet this game for whatever reason. I'll note that its possibly someones quest or minigame role and they haven't unlocked it yet I suppose, but now we're straying off topic. The point is, so far we can confirm that no one has used redirection thus far
Which is pretty good. Is someone else able to read Succinct?
Succinct being town and the redirector being out of the way means that we have a POE of 4 for two scum(which includes me). So that would be good - we mislynched twice and I don't know which powers the enemies got.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3381, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3379, Elbirn wrote:Any reason for this aside from trying to prevent the game from slowing down?
Not really lol. This game is fun when I get to be solvey but it just gets so boring when we're just waiting for the minigames.
I agree with that statement.. actually. And an unfun game is bad for town normally.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3390, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma

That's L-1.

Anything you want to say Kokichi?
In post 3392, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nk15 is mafia me thinks
Wrong answer.
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Hammer.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Well, Nico had a ... weird role.
And got falsecleared.
Let's just say, Nico, that your play
here
should not be an inspiration for your general scum play. Here it was good enough considering the circumstances(The game was... actually pretty unfair for town because of the low mod activity and long holiday breaks).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”