Alternatively,

Post Post #344 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Lieutenant Maria reporting in. Commencing catch up mission
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #348 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 15, Firebringer wrote:Everyone let us all begin by giving our Arthur reveal.

If you don’t know what I mean I am saying we all soft Merlin role and claim a person to be Arthur.
In case Merlin is night killed/lynched by accident we have our cleared townie.

Let me begin:
Varsoon is Arthur
The intel we’ve been given before starting our mission has shown this will lead to fatal error. Please re read the mission briefing firebringer.
In post 36, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 28, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 16, Elsa Jay wrote:Wonder what happens if Merlin gets the sword. Do they just... Become the god ruler of the town?
Serious question though, should Merlin just claim the sword and be done with it?

A sidenote to this: I'm personally viewing the day 1 duel as basically a popularity contest. So choose wisely if you duel someone.
this is scum
Good to hear from you LLD. I feel this post is quite NAI coming from Elsa they seemed very interested in the mechs of the game before hand so I can see this from either side.
In post 37, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey LLD

are we finally on the same side? will you join me in a Day 1 slam dunk scum lynch on Elsa?
Although this post has my the hair on the back of my neck rising
In post 39, Auro wrote:Throwing out a thought:
If scum claims Excalibur, they die immediately.
Town can vote on someone to claim Excalibur for the day. ONLY that person claims at night. If they're scum it remains unclaimed, lynch next day. If there's a claim treat them like an IC the next day.
I really like this plan although from knowledge of other players I doubt we could get such teamwork. I’m always willing to try of course.
In post 63, Auro wrote:Merlin claiming Excalibur is useless IMO because there's no real way to convey who Arthur is. The only reliable method of conveying that information is through a confirmation. Merlin claiming and holding the sword till dead just removed that part of the mechanic. Is there some way we can get a Merlin claim and have him as an IC with the sword, though?

Like, next night ONLY Merlin claims, next day he says he has it, so confirmed BP Inno. Can't be faked, right?

Like LLD said all this talk on the mechs of the game will get us no where. Let’s get off the topic we can talk more about who is claiming what at EOD. For now getting a base ground on who scum is much more important than what we should do with the sword given that’s a problem for later.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #354 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 80, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also Vigs in a setup this large are kind of anti-town until later in the game in emergency ANYWAY, so............

We shouldn't be worried about Arthur or Merlin too much. Just focus on getting a confirmed town and lynching scummy people.
Glad we're on the same page ms Lambdadelta
In post 86, Untrod Tripod wrote:if anything I followed LLD?
I don't believe UT and Lady are partners for obv reason although I don't see the reason they're mostly scumread for the posting they've made so far at all anyway.
In post 154, SirCakez wrote:this is gonna be one of those games i see
I've skipped every post until this one because of how much Auro is mech talking with Nancy and getting nothing done.
The only thing I have to note is while I don't really agree fully with Gamma's scumread of Auro I think he believes it so he can be part of the town.
In post 192, SirCakez wrote:like 5 players haven't even posted yet and 3 others have single digit post counts
it's just really unnecessarily messy, if you will
Agreed. I wish Auro would stop talking mechs and post more scumreads because it's just clogging the thread at this point and is honestly not that helpful what so ever. He could be a homunculus but I have nothing to base it on besides annoyance. SirCakez is town
In post 198, DVa wrote:
In post 191, SirCakez wrote:useless fights are gonna be more useful in the scumhunting game though
I'm blown away that you think useless fights won't kill player interest but 7 pages of opening discussion will

Gladiations immediately limit town scumhunting potential and lock the dayphase into two people. That will nuke *my* interest in the game if people start doing it, which is precisely why I want town to be aware that yolo-dueling will result in the yoloing player getting lynched every time. There is nothing more boring to me than seeing two townreads gladiate each other because one had a momentary fleeting thought that the other was scum.

Town doing shitty gladiates on other town is pretty much the foundation of the scum wincon here because the gladiation mechanic will mean that until the lynch goes through they don't have to commit to any other read on any other player and can coast--and town will want to coast too. Basically gladiations force the town to come to standstill until someone dies.
Should we vote and do hurt tags and have the 2 most scummy players fight each other? Yes that will keep the game not going into an ego contest and trying to play hero just like the desp game. Do I think you fellow soldiers have the self restraint? No.
In post 215, Auro wrote:
In post 210, SirCakez wrote:like d.va I said earlier that someone who rando-gladiates early should be PLed
that's def not what I want
Disagree that it should be a direct
Policy Lynch
, this almost feels like pre-emptive opportunism.
Random gladidates depend on the context of it but I would be down to policy myself depending on the action. Take this post as you will
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #355 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 216, Varsoon wrote:Ya'll are hard over-thinking this shit, which, imo, is what scum wants.
It's really fuckin' simple.

Everyone tries to claim sword N1.
Whoever gets it enjoys being BP and can claim if they need to confirm as IC if dueled.
If Merlin survives to D2, Merlin claims to become IC and, if he knows Arthur has the sword, he says so and Arthur keeps their mouth shut or
if he knows Arthur doesn't have the sword then he claims who Arthur is and boom
Town has 2 ICs on D2 and a secret BP IC or
Town has 1 IC on D2 and a secret BP Vig IC
If Non-confirmed-Arthur town gets the sword, they never attempt to vig with it because they are just going to shoot themselves in the foot 12 out of 14 times.

And that's it.
There's no more optimal play around it.
If you try to publicly gate who goes for the sword, you don't account for
1. Townies that disregard this shit
2. Scum having control of killing claimants/not
Basically playing around it as a public cop only works once and even then it's iffy.

Our goal should be to shut the fuck up and stop tilting who may or may not be Merlin and just scumhunt
There's no more point to discussing the Sword mechanics.
I'm just gonna hope someone already explained to Varsoon why this is incorrect and if not I'll do it after I finish catching up. Although I expect him to know better. First Fos goes to him.
In post 220, Auro wrote:Agree with Varsoon's post, also TR on Varsoon.
Why. Slight Fos on this. Tip: It's not because of varsoon
In post 233, Dunnstral wrote:And claiming who Arthur is on day 2 when he doesn't have the sword is also not good play

Seriously?
People jumped at varsoon like he was a good walking among men
Glad to see someone has some common sense. Thank you for that mr Dunnstral.
In post 236, DVa wrote:How is there more value in having a pointless stealth IC than there is in townclearing the next day's lynch or mislynch?

And you are ignoring the possibility that the *next consensus scumread is scum* in which case we get a GUILTY and the sword is unclaimed and then we get to use the test again.

Do you not get that?

You guys are not playing toward best case scenario.

Best case scenario:
We force top two scumreads to gladiate
The winner is forced to claim sword
But they're scum so they don't and it remains unclaimed
Then we lynch them and rinse, repeat the next day

Like you all are thinking only of sword giving us an IC but it's *way more valuable* as having the potential to give us guilties

Effectively it gives us the chance to have a public daycop and a lynch each day phase

So no, "everyone claims the sword" is a shit plan
Everyone trying to talk about what the best play is and what isn't is taking away the core focus of this game. Finding the homunculus (scum)
Honestly the whole string of UT/Auro/Varsoon posts are bad to me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #357 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Talking mechs is the most NAI/scummy content you can ever bring yourself to talk about because you're talking about something that is rather simple instead of scumhunting like you should be doing overall the mech talk. If you look at this game in the most basic sense it's red flag with 2 ICs with everyone having a gladiator power. If we work together on using hurt tags to put up the 2 people everyone finds the most scummy that is gonna be more useful then fighting over what the 'best plan' for the sword is. What you're doing isn't helpful it's more anti town then not
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #358 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have townreads on Gamma/Cakez at the moment
I would vote UT//Varsoon at the moment
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #361 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

A lot of my reads didn't come from the people talking about mechs, in fact, I skipped it. It was due to reactions although no use to argue over that. You have your stance and you're clearly not gonna change it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #443 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

But...what if I want to go for the sword so I have my get out of jail free card incase people annoy me. (I don't know if I sr Varsoon anymore with that little bit of ate by him I'll still explain why I was sring him in the first place when I'm not deadass tired)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #707 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ah yes finally not puking everything. What's the first thing I do?
Play mafia.
Good job Maria.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 216, Varsoon wrote:Ya'll are hard over-thinking this shit, which, imo, is what scum wants.
It's really fuckin' simple.

Everyone tries to claim sword N1.
Whoever gets it enjoys being BP and can claim if they need to confirm as IC if dueled.
If Merlin survives to D2, Merlin claims to become IC and, if he knows Arthur has the sword, he says so and Arthur keeps their mouth shut or
if he knows Arthur doesn't have the sword then he claims who Arthur is and boom
Town has 2 ICs on D2 and a secret BP IC or
Town has 1 IC on D2 and a secret BP Vig IC
If Non-confirmed-Arthur town gets the sword, they never attempt to vig with it because they are just going to shoot themselves in the foot 12 out of 14 times.

And that's it.
There's no more optimal play around it.
If you try to publicly gate who goes for the sword, you don't account for
1. Townies that disregard this shit
2. Scum having control of killing claimants/not
Basically playing around it as a public cop only works once and even then it's iffy.

Our goal should be to shut the fuck up and stop tilting who may or may not be Merlin and just scumhunt
There's no more point to discussing the Sword mechanics.
I can't take this post seriously when it comes to the logic of claiming (Although the 2nd part of the post is 10/10 and I would prob give Varsoon a giant hug for that part alone)
Let us look at the most likely scenario: It is day 2 2 knights are dead (town) A random guy has the sword.
So at that point, Merlin should claim so we get 3 'IC' with him whoever Arthur is and the random sword. With 15 alive that makes our lynch pool 12 with 1/3 chance of lynching correctly. While I do understand this play it seems wrong when we wouldn't even know who the IC or Arthur are. We can't control the sword IC but if say Arthur and the merlin are already towny then that doesn't really help us. 'but what if they're scummy maria' then we get to see people make honest pushes vs them and get reads. I'm going to assume the merlin has brain cells (lord help me if not) and is playing a certain way w/e that is to not be an obv nk. If the merlin did die n1 or n2 oh well that still makes this game red flag with another clear for whoever has the sword. This worst case you bring up isn't even as bad as you think. Sweet jesus fk I never thought I'd have to explain this. Idk if I want to go for the sword to off myself or never go for it so I don't gotta be an IC for the day. (Oh Auro was scummy and we were the others reacting to it because scum prob looks at varsoons post and doesn't try to look at it in depth like town due and just mark it off as towny ironically now that I say this it's more likely varsoon is town because scum spewed him town)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #709 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 479, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 477, DVa wrote:
In post 475, Auro wrote:I actually weakly think UT is town.
why?
Because he agreed with 216 and auro worships that post
Pro tip this is why Auro is prob town because his play make sense with his emotions and overall tone of the thread. It's very hard to fake what Auro is doing as scum rn. His naive aura is the same thing Nancy does and make it easy too...well I won't say cause she gets triggered. Classic trick learned at the academy
In post 490, VeridianCleric wrote:If there is no declining gladiated that makes sense then if multiple people request the sword is the decision on who is getting the sword occur before or after the Fallens' Nighkill?

As the sword recipient is randomly selected from those whom commanded to retrieve it, I would imagine the selection is done from the remaining knights after the nightkill has been performed.
Yes. Once again soldier this was stating in the opening post of game. I assume you forgot about it? You had to have read it at one point.
In post 502, DVa wrote:To be clear, I'm still playing by "unlimited hurt tags" so I am currently voting Kokichi, Tripod, and Elsa.

As I said, primarily gut, but also I'd say he seems way more aggressive here than he did in Witches Ball.
Ms Dva how did you reach these 3 as scum? They're people that are murky and I would like more input on. With all these posts and how you play 'just gut' isn't all I expect you to have
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 205, Auro wrote:
In post 203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Merlin knows that Arthur has claimed the sword, why shouldn’t they confirm it?
Because arthur ALREADY HAS THE SWORD and all merlin confirming doing is telling him to shoot it - something that they are likely to do within 1-2 nights anyway, and even if they don't shoot it it's /just/ a vig, I think I'd rather have an additional confirmed town hidden away
How does Merlin get confirmed without confirming Arthur?
I mean after Arthur's outed, they can only just claim to be Merlin. Premise being that scum wouldn't fakeclaim/counterclaim Merlin.
Ah fuck
I just realized a nasty scum strategy that could really send Town in a downward spiral
I’m NOT saying what it is because it’s something they possibly aren’t aware of.
Do you see the error in this post. You're saying you want to hide a strategey that scum can have and yet at the same time you're quoting a post to help hint at them said strategey. Please don't try and tell me you quoted that to be misleading because you're not good enough to do that putting it in blunt terms.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #718 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 564, Firebringer wrote:if we could actually get only two people to agree to go for the sword, i would be amazed
Our firepup brings up the best point. Does the idea of making possbile homunculus A battle B and then the winner plus possible homunculus C go for the sword sound like a great idea? Yes but getting it to work is the hard part you're all a bit stubborn...like a certain man I know.
In post 565, Firebringer wrote:i don't find anything elsa posted to be scummy.
in case anyone was wondering.
I was wondering. Thank you firepup
In post 583, DVa wrote:No, they won't be town leader, they'll be innocent child

It's not the same thing

We don't need a town leader and someone being unclaimed sword-holder will not make them 'town leader' when the reason we let them claim in the first place was them being scummy

and if UT gets the sword the issue self-resolves anyway, so stop worrying about it Auro wtf
If only you knew this during witches ball. Oh well soldiers live and learn with experience
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #719 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 713, Auro wrote:
In post 708, MariaR wrote:Let us look at the most likely scenario: It is day 2 2 knights are dead (town) A random guy has the sword.
So at that point, Merlin should claim so we get 3 'IC' with him whoever Arthur is and the random sword. With 15 alive that makes our lynch pool 12 with 1/3 chance of lynching correctly. While I do understand this play it seems wrong when we wouldn't even know who the IC or Arthur are. We can't control the sword IC but if say Arthur and the merlin are already towny then that doesn't really help us.
So you're saying claims should happen as such:
Arthur gets sword: Merlin outs Arthur (Matches Varsoon's strat)
Arthur doesn't get sword
: Merlin still outs Arthur
You're asserting that in the latter case, this reduces the lynch pool, but the way I see it, the lynch pool reduces even *without* outing the swordholder.
If the swordholder becomes a consensus scumread, enough to trigger a gladiate, *then* he should claim.
Merlin can crumb Arthur/Swordholder, so in case scum happen to NK Merlin, we then know Arthur is Arthur for sure.
A secret BP swordholder reduces chances (slightly) for a successful NK as well.

So why is outing Swordholder superior to keeping them hidden?
I was talking about what Varsoon was saying not my own thoughts on the matter. I pointed out how his plan is objectively bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #725 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I had my way right now:
Smart/LLD would be dueling
winner goes for the sword along with Dva or UT.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #731 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 727, DVa wrote:
In post 725, MariaR wrote:If I had my way right now:
Does this mean you're scumreading me Maria?
I could see you flipping scum yes but I would rather see you go for the sword then dual.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #763 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 746, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 731, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
I could see you flipping scum yes but I would rather see you go for the sword then dual.
I find it interesting you want me to duel day 1. I think that seems strictly suboptimal, don't you?
I think you're going to be pushed regardless if you're scum or not. If you win the dual you go for the sword. If you flip people lose the excuse of pushing you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #764 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 748, Dunnstral wrote:You seem towny this game - are you mafia?
If I was asked to explain my game in a 1 quote it'd be this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #861 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 780, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 763, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
I find it interesting you want me to duel day 1. I think that seems strictly suboptimal, don't you?
I think you're going to be pushed regardless if you're scum or not. If you win the dual you go for the sword. If you flip people lose the excuse of pushing you.
This is a bad idea on Day 1 though. With no associatives, if you put me in a duel day 1 it will become about me and not the opponent. It will be a vote on whether people believe I am scum or I am town... in the best case. In the worst case it will be 1) scum finding an excuse to vote for me 2) people deciding that they have little else to go off of and voting for me from Paranoia.

The fact is putting me to duel on day 1 gives town the least possible information. The duel should be between a scummy person and a lurk fuck forcing people to take a stand. We want all of our gladiates to make scum make a choice and create as many associatives as possible.

If I don't have the sword tomorrow, I'm going to be dueling who I think is scum very likely. Simply because then my reads will have matured a little, day 2 votes have a lot less for people to hide behind in terms of reasoning, and it makes people take an actual stand on my alignment instead of playing the Mastina game of "well she could be scum but I dunno" until the cows come home.

No one on the list of big personalities should be dueling people day 1. It's too galvanizing. Force of personality, in one direction or the other, will be a huge confounding factor and ruin too many connections.
Short answer before I get on my computer. You're right but I'll explain more later
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #918 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have no urge to catch up but LLD going for the sword is who I want. SS/and prob UT glad
Dva LLD sword
Pedit: Dw varsoon you're cool to me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1138 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1137, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

I don't see why you should expect me to determine this before the challenge.
Considering you're getting told it's outright happening in a few hours why not.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1150 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1140, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1138, MariaR wrote:
In post 1137, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

I don't see why you should expect me to determine this before the challenge.
Considering you're getting told it's outright happening in a few hours why not.
Well, the day's not over yet. There will be more information available after the challenge is issued.

Right now I don't have particularly strong feelings on either, so if I were forced to decide I'd probably vote Jay just because I don't think his towngame is particularly good.
Fair enough. I'm not asking you to MAKE A CHOICE GO GO GO. But I do think it should be something you think about/go over given the likely hood of the event
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1170 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1151, DVa wrote:
In post 918, MariaR wrote:Dva LLD sword
is the implication here that in LLD vs Elsa you'd side with Elsa?
I need to read Elsa iso but I haven't seen anything scummy so yes atm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1180 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1176, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1170, MariaR wrote:
In post 1151, DVa wrote:
In post 918, MariaR wrote:Dva LLD sword
is the implication here that in LLD vs Elsa you'd side with Elsa?
I need to read Elsa iso but I haven't seen anything scummy so yes atm
You are familiar with LLD meta? because this is only my 2nd game with her.
I haven't seen a lot of town LLD but I've never been wrong on scum LLD besides my first game with her
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1182 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1181, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1180, MariaR wrote:I haven't seen a lot of town LLD but I've never been wrong on scum LLD besides my first game with her
does this not count the dance last game?
I was correct on scum LLD lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1200 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1184, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1182, MariaR wrote:
In post 1181, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1180, MariaR wrote:I haven't seen a lot of town LLD but I've never been wrong on scum LLD besides my first game with her
does this not count the dance last game?
I was correct on scum LLD lol
i am pretty sure u townread her until she became obv scum.
Not true. Now are we gonna play back and forth or are you gonna drop the subject.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1234 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: LLD
cya
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1237 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

No way town LLD duels me here without trying to talk to me more.
Although I must say this'll be fun let's go fellow knight~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1244 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1238, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1231, DVa wrote:Wait why Maria?
In post 1232, Firebringer wrote:whats ur progression of thought on mariar, this is such a dumb gladiate.
Maria's tone is off for her town norm.

Her posting has betrayed logic that doesn't make sense for how she plays town. Even Dunnstral said as much in a post earlier in this thread.

And finally, Maria's position on me in this game has been really really fabricated, I do not believe Maria's read on me was created genuinely by a town player.
You think maybe talking to me about...any of this? Before choosing to duel me? No? Okay then. LLD if I was scum why does scum me call you scum here hm? Scum me would defend your ass hard.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1247 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1241, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1237, MariaR wrote:No way town LLD duels me here without trying to talk to me more.
See it's posts like these.

Maria knows me well enough to know I'm very very variant and I am willing to do things at the drop of a hat. This post does not speak truly to Maria's perspective and gives me indication she is fabricating her positions on me, this means she's probably scum.
I refuse to believe you would auto dual me over talking to me given the type of players we are. If I'm wrong then I guess I don't know you as well as I thought I did.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1258 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1249, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1247, MariaR wrote:
In post 1241, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1237, MariaR wrote:No way town LLD duels me here without trying to talk to me more.
See it's posts like these.

Maria knows me well enough to know I'm very very variant and I am willing to do things at the drop of a hat. This post does not speak truly to Maria's perspective and gives me indication she is fabricating her positions on me, this means she's probably scum.
I refuse to believe you would auto dual me over talking to me given the type of players we are. If I'm wrong then I guess I don't know you as well as I thought I did.
What is this, some kind of appeal to incompetence?

"I know LLD more than anyone I'm never wrong when she's scum"

"guess I don't actually know her"

You don't get both. You were caught representing me poorly and forcing bad positions on town and now I'm shining a fucking spotlight in your face.
Nice misrep. I said I haven't been wrong on scum you besides our first game. That is a fact.
I said I don't think town you would auto duel me or I don't know you as well as I thought. That's not doing anything wrong? Also
please
LLD do not try and act like I can't make up good reads we both know how false that is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1262 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1251, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1244, MariaR wrote:
In post 1238, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1231, DVa wrote:Wait why Maria?
In post 1232, Firebringer wrote:whats ur progression of thought on mariar, this is such a dumb gladiate.
Maria's tone is off for her town norm.

Her posting has betrayed logic that doesn't make sense for how she plays town. Even Dunnstral said as much in a post earlier in this thread.

And finally, Maria's position on me in this game has been really really fabricated, I do not believe Maria's read on me was created genuinely by a town player.
You think maybe talking to me about...any of this? Before choosing to duel me? No? Okay then. LLD if I was scum why does scum me call you scum here hm? Scum me would defend your ass hard.
Here's another lie. Scum you would do exactly what you did. Never hard call me scum, infact early in the game you said we were "on the same wavelength" as a light buddying attempt.

But with Elsa looking to duel me, you view me as more of a threat to scum than Elsa, so you were setting up a vote on me without looking like you commit to the read.
You can't call it a lie when you don't know the truth lovely. I would so hard defend you because it's easy *shrug* you're not a threat to scum LLD because town you would get lynched with no one being to blame. I think you know this and you're trying to set it up as you don't to make me look bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1263 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1261, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1260, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You sat there.

And said you would lynch me.

Without really calling me scum.

Or pushing me in any hard way.

That is not what town maria would do.
she did that in the ball game too from my memory though.
^^^^^^^^
LEGIT I CALLED YOU SCUM AND LET YOU GET LYNCHED JUST LAST GAME THE FK YOU TALKING ABOUT LOL
Dunn can vouch
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1267 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1265, Firebringer wrote:maria do something that only town u would say to me.
I hate getting tr that way so no.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1269 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1266, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1263, MariaR wrote:
In post 1261, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1260, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You sat there.

And said you would lynch me.

Without really calling me scum.

Or pushing me in any hard way.

That is not what town maria would do.
she did that in the ball game too from my memory though.
^^^^^^^^
LEGIT I CALLED YOU SCUM AND LET YOU GET LYNCHED JUST LAST GAME THE FK YOU TALKING ABOUT LOL
Dunn can vouch
YOU WERE TOWN LAST GAME.

YOUR PROGRESSION WAS REAL.

THIS ONE ISN'T.

STOP THE FALSE EQUIVICATION.
You tried making a statement on something that 'town maria wouldn't do' when it just got proven that yes in fact town maria would. Whats your next argument let's hear it
Pedit: I'm pretty obv town already firepup~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1274 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh boy am I gonna have to fight this obv as hell fake ate. It's like LLD is sitting behind her comp going. "what best fits here to get people to vote with me given I have no good arguments to use vs maria"
pedit: But I don't have an album of gifs for Riza yet
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1280 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1278, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1274, MariaR wrote:Oh boy am I gonna have to fight this obv as hell fake ate. It's like LLD is sitting behind her comp going. "what best fits here to get people to vote with me given I have no good arguments to use vs maria"
Yeah btw what is ur avi from
Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1286 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1274, MariaR wrote:Oh boy am I gonna have to fight this obv as hell fake ate. It's like LLD is sitting behind her comp going. "what best fits here to get people to vote with me given I have no good arguments to use vs maria"
Here's a good argument.

I could have gladiated UT.

Or Cakez.

Or even Elsa.

And had a decent chance at living based on the argument of "I'm useful and polarizing, keep me alive to see the sword for one day then kill me if I don't get it".

I had a lot of targets that let me live.

Why do I surprise gladiate you as scum? If my goal is to survive?
Cause the only duel you had a chance vs was UT and even that you might've lost. When you're in such a shitty spot you have to make the risky play. Guess thats me~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1294 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

LLD is trying to creature the illusion that she was gonna win any duel so people go "oh yeah why would she dual maria as scum here it makes no sense"
When the reality is she was losing almost if not every dual she was in. So the only play scum her can make that makes sense is a risky one. That being me. In fact she went after me me right after I said I'd side with elsa
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1296 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1291, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:THE ONLY TIME SCUM!LLD DUELS MARIA HERE IS IF MARIA IS ALSO SCUM. YALL KNOW I LOVE TO BUS, SO I'M BUSSING HERE. LET'S FUCKING GO CHOO CHOO
this was literaly my first though after i thought that this gladiate made no sense lol
I would prob allow this tbh but not D1 if me and lld were scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1300 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1297, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:THE ONLY TIME SCUM!LLD DUELS MARIA HERE IS IF MARIA IS ALSO SCUM. YALL KNOW I LOVE TO BUS, SO I'M BUSSING HERE. LET'S FUCKING GO CHOO CHOO
this was literaly my first though after i thought that this gladiate made no sense lol
Then there's literally only one play.

If I'm scum, Maria must also be scum.

If that is the case, I'm a dead woman walking for the rest of the game anyway, even if Maria flips scum I get no town cred from it.

Which means the only sensible play is to lynch Maria, since I'll just die anyway.

Instead of falling into my trap and giving Maria town cred
AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1307 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1302, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1296, MariaR wrote:
I would prob allow this tbh but not D1 if me and lld were scum
And this would explain her outrage right~?

she's barely containing her anger she got gladiated Firebringer.

Now maybe that's ebcause I'm town and she's scum and thoguht she had me easier than this.

Or maybe it's because we're both scum and she thinks I fucked up by trying a weird distancing/bus play that won't work~

Come on Firebringer it's obvious, no matter my alignment, she's scum~~~~~
What outrage lovely? I'm pretty happy right now. If there was anyone I wanted to fight vs why not a good friend who I respect? What's more fun then that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1312 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1310, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1307, MariaR wrote:What outrage lovely? I'm pretty happy right now. If there was anyone I wanted to fight vs why not a good friend who I respect? What's more fun then that
LIAR DETECTOR HAS BROKEN SO HARD
I'm offended you think I'm lying about this tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1315, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1312, MariaR wrote:
In post 1310, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1307, MariaR wrote:What outrage lovely? I'm pretty happy right now. If there was anyone I wanted to fight vs why not a good friend who I respect? What's more fun then that
LIAR DETECTOR HAS BROKEN SO HARD
I'm offended you think I'm lying about this tbh
i thought you might say this in response but i think u over played that post.
I have no reason to fake my emotions because you know people don't read me on it anyway. Why would I hide what I'm genuinely feeling?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1322 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1321, DVa wrote:BTW Maria are you feeling better now? You were sick for a bit right?
Aw yes thank you so much for asking. I was throwing up a bit ago I'm all better now. Never gonna go to the new fast food place again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1324 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 763, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
And this was really weird coming from you - she's going to be pushed so might as well lynch her anyway? What? There's NO WAY you're actually thinking like this... Like I know there's not
Ok, so for starters here's someone who knows Maria very well saying that her behaviour doesn't match her norm, and it doesn't. Maria has been doing this weird "I want LLD to have the sword" and "I will vote LLD to die" thing and this is the culmination of it.
Dunn's been wrong on me before. Don't take his word for law although I don't know how this is "weird coming from me" given he gave no context on why that was weird from me. I don't get the point you're trying to make here
Pedit: LLD I get you're scum pushing me and stuff but I didn't answer because I was puking my guts out. Period
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1328 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

The post in question you're talking about (the one me going you were right I'll explain) I was going to make a long lengthy post but I didn't because I was sick. I wouldn't lie about that. The effort into making posts like that is much harder to make then easier simple question answers. I don't expect people to believe me here so I'll stop talking about it.
Let's go down the road of 'maria is acting strange' why does that make me scum?
Atm my goal is figure out if LLD is town and the possibility of merlin or not. I don't think I'm bias in my read but I could be
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1329 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I asked myself about 20 minutes ago "am I scumreading LLD because I think shes scum or because even if I'm wrong people can't say I can't read LLD because she started this" I...do think a bit of it could be the latter but I don't think it fully is. I just don't think town LLD would dual me here. I look back and think and I just don't think she would. The whole "I would win vs anyone why do I pick LLD" is really bad. The whole stance of wanting to take me down with her is scummy too. I just think this is LLD trying to take down a (this sounds cocky) harder to lynch/maybe bigger player. So yeah I think I'm fine lynching LLD
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1331 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I thought LLD was town I would no lynch.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1375 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1368, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
If that's the case, would you be okay with taking the sword tonight?
I normally hate being an IC but sure I wouldn't mind it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1377 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1376, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1375, MariaR wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
If you end up lynching me, and Maria comes back without the sword, saying "oh someone else got it oops RNG", kill her.

Or just kill her now and perform the same effect on me, I'll hari-kiri myself if I don't become confirmed town tbh.
How would this be in any way my fault? It's not my fault if someone else takes the sword. I don't really want it but Ik even if I do get you lynched I need to take it to live
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1382 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 am

Post by MariaR »

there are better people to go for the sword then me but I suppose I have too regardless weeee
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1383 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Regardless of what your read on one of our slots is you should try to get a read on both because if you think we're both scum well sentence us to death anywayt.
If you think we're both town we should have people go for the sword. If you think it's 1 scum 1 town we should have a pool of people go the sword.
If you're unsure well that's not a thing rn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1414 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1409, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1408, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1406, Something_Smart wrote:I only really want Maria to get it if LLD is scum, because it means that scum wanted Maria out of the way for a reason. And I do think there's a decent chance of a bus... people bus in situations where it seems dumb, precisely because it seems so dumb nobody would expect it, and clearly LLD thought she was going down anyway.
So, you’re thinking that LLD is bussing Maria for towncred, hoping someone other than her claims the sword?
Well, yeah. At the time of LLD's challenge, it looked extremely unlikely that we'd be able to orchestrate a plan where a single person claims the sword, probably based in large part due to Varsoon's bamboozle. I don't think scum-LLD would have been expecting scum-Maria to be forced to claim the sword after just winning a gladiate against flipped scum.
This is prob scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1415 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

The logic of me and LLD bussing each other is bad because a bus should be done to get towncred. When you have people like me and LLD us bussing each other wouldn't get any credit because people know to look for that. It's really bad logic to use and LLD/S_S are using that here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1418 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think LLD picked me in the hope people would....not fear but paranoia lynch me because "oh my god maria is a great scumplayer"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1423 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1421, Firebringer wrote:i hate u
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1443 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1431, Something_Smart wrote:What do you think about my idea? Where Maria (and nobody else) claims the sword if LLD flips scum?
If this is the plan I refuse to go for the sword.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1444 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like the whole point of me going for the sword is so I live ya know? If I die the point is moot
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1446 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

w/e do I rly have a choice I'll just die either by scum nk or by town lynch zz
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1447 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

I won't go for the sword...or maybe I will we'll make scum guess
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1458 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm not doing it just so I can be a nk I rather play the game ty.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1459 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

The people going for the sword should be SS UT Dva Kokichi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1487 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1485, Dunnstral wrote:So does Maria want to talk about that straight up scum flailing at the end of the day there, or what?
Cute.
Kokichi is arthur
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1488 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Want to hear more from FA slot given I have a slot of tr's and I think scum can be in the lurker slots.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1497 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh this'll be good.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1527 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

How do my posts imply town LLD.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1545 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1532, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1446, MariaR wrote:w/e do I rly have a choice I'll just die either by scum nk or by town lynch zz
This one Maria

Why would you die by town lynch if lld was scum?
That's not the point you were trying to make though. You were saying I implied I knew LLD would flip town. How does this point relate to that at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1547 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also I don't see whats wrong with me not wanting to take the sword.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1550 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1535, Auro wrote:Is it a reasonable expectation from town to submit to a governed Excalibur cop, at the cost of possibly being a NK? I think it absolutely is, since it helps the game move forward a great deal. Maria, do you not think so?
Maybe. I can see pros and cons for both I just know I cared about my own survival more to play another day then do 2 things I hate being `1) If I did have the sword be clear and have to kill myself later or 2) Just die outright so I took option 3) Not take the sword keep playing and someone else be clear.

By me not going for the sword we had someone that wasn't getting a lot of trs dead and a new clear. I don't see the issue here.
Pedit: Exactly
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1555 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I say I'm going for the sword high chance I die
If I do go for the sword I need to give it away or I die at some point.
What option made it so I live? Say I'm not going for the sword and let someone else take it. Pretty simple if you ask me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1561 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1551, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1547, MariaR wrote:Also I don't see whats wrong with me not wanting to take the sword.
It makes no sense if you’re town. If I’m you, I WIFOM to throw scum off the track, hope no one else tries to claim it and 100% go for it.
What I absolutely do NOT do, is to encourage specific players to claim it, because that would hurt MY chances of getting it.
Well considering I was never going for it in the first place that clears up your point
In post 1554, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1545, MariaR wrote:
In post 1532, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1446, MariaR wrote:w/e do I rly have a choice I'll just die either by scum nk or by town lynch zz
This one Maria

Why would you die by town lynch if lld was scum?
That's not the point you were trying to make though. You were saying I implied I knew LLD would flip town. How does this point relate to that at all.
Because that's what it looks like to me
Looks like what? I asked what posts make it look like I know LLD would flip town. You've never cleared that up you're pushing a whole dif topic
In post 1556, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1550, MariaR wrote:
In post 1535, Auro wrote:Is it a reasonable expectation from town to submit to a governed Excalibur cop, at the cost of possibly being a NK? I think it absolutely is, since it helps the game move forward a great deal. Maria, do you not think so?
Maybe. I can see pros and cons for both I just know I cared about my own survival more to play another day then do 2 things I hate being `1) If I did have the sword be clear and have to kill myself later or 2) Just die outright so I took option 3) Not take the sword keep playing and someone else be clear.

By me not going for the sword we had someone that wasn't getting a lot of trs dead and a new clear. I don't see the issue here.
Pedit: Exactly
Option 4) Pretend you're going for the sword up until someone else hammers, then back off and list 4 other players to take the sword without there being any more time for discussion
I was debating it. You could see my thoughts in the thread until I said fuck it I'm not going for it. I listed people who should take the sword. Look who scum nightkilled. Someone in
my
list.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1563 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's not like me saying "I'm taking the sword" was the reason LLD got lynched over me. So why does me backing off from the sword make you raise a brow when other people did the exact same thing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1572 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1569, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1561, MariaR wrote:Looks like what? I asked what posts make it look like I know LLD would flip town. You've never cleared that up you're pushing a whole dif topic
I pointed it out and moved on
So threw useless shade with no real base or reason behind it and hoped no one would notice got it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1579 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1576, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1375, MariaR wrote:
In post 1382, MariaR wrote:there are better people to go for the sword then me but I suppose I have too regardless weeee
This looked a lot like you were argreeing to taking the sword, to me, did I misunderstand it?
At first I agreed reluctantly but the more I thought on it the more I changed my mind. Scum me would've just agreed to go for the sword and then say I "claimed" it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1583 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I love how Dunn has tried to make so many points against me and they've all been proven debunked and yet he's still going for it. He's not trying to solve he's trying to find excuses to sr me.
pedit: Okay? And?
pedit2: If town doesn't know who's going for the sword neither do scum smart one.
Pedit3: I sure do
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1596 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1584, Dunnstral wrote:I already explained why you wouldn't do that, try again
No no you didn't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1597 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit: Okay? And?
And that's why you're scummy
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit2: If town doesn't know who's going for the sword neither do scum smart one.
Scum have a definite advantage in guessing at who will go for the sword - after all, scum can be vocal about going for the sword but they can't go for it. Once again try again

In post 1583, MariaR wrote:Pedit3: I sure do
Well I disagree with that, I don't think SS went for the sword and I don't think it looked like he was going to
1) Why does saying I'm going for the sword and then switching to not=scummy when scum me can just claim to go for it regardless.
2) You're wrong. Scum have more numbers of people but that doesn't mean it still isn't a guessing game for them. So why don't you try again.
3) how convenient of an answer ^_^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1598 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

For someone who claims they can read me so well you're not very good at it when push comes to shove Dunn. Hahahahaha
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1599 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't order S_S to go for the sword. The fact that he did or didn't isn't the issue it's that he was killed for being on my list.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1603 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

Anything to discredit me more right? Well you've made your stance clear. arguing with you more won't do anything. Dual me or don't I really can care less. Just remember if you're town you lose any credit to reading me after this. gl~
Pedit: That's not an order that's my suggestion of who should go for the sword? I didn't say S_S GO FOR THE SWORD RIGHT NOW I COMMAND YOU. Now I know you're just bsing. ta ta
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1605 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

1 of Auro/Dva
Prob UT
and some lurker slots atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1615 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Because I don't sr Auro atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1616 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I basically think Dva is pretty good choice of scum given how Auro vs dva happened but in the off chance Dva flipped town I would respect her read and flip Auro.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1618 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 am

Post by MariaR »

Auro? Maybe I could see it.
I do think Dva is scummy without Auro involved though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1626 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

What case? Any point he made vs me got proved false.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1634 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 am

Post by MariaR »

Any point Dunn brought up against me was proven false or when I brought up a counter point he'd just move on because he had no rebuttal. So I want to know what you find compelling about it Nancy. I won't be dying today so you should be looking elsewhere. Most of the game is for some reason taking a back seat and only having me as the point of conversation. (also odd)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1639 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1635, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1634, MariaR wrote:Any point Dunn brought up against me was proven false or when I brought up a counter point he'd just move on because he had no rebuttal. So I want to know what you find compelling about it Nancy. I won't be dying today so you should be looking elsewhere. Most of the game is for some reason taking a back seat and only having me as the point of conversation. (also odd)
You keep on saying that but that doesn’t make it so. I disagree that Dunn’s case has been rebutted. He provided a lot of valid counterpoints to yours. I’m really good at seeing through bullshit pushes - either by bad town or scum and this isn’t one of those.
I'm not saying his stuff is 'bullshit' I'm saying the points he made I refuted
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1642 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

I...answered his arguments and he didn't have an answer back or he dodged my answer/question. Are you sure you've read the whole thing?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1683 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow I was closer to done than I thought
Also I thought about what I want to happen today, and I’m thinking Dunn should gladiate MariaR
HURT: Dunnstral
HURT WITH A BLADE: MariaR
If this was anyone but Gamma I'd sr it but given Gammas history this isn't as bad as it looks tbh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1732 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

That kokichi read is out of left field tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1735 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1733, Elsa Jay wrote:Would you rather him stay focused on you, Maria? Atleast he's expanding his horizons.
I more so want to know where that progression came from.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1737 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

oh that's where it came from.
Carry on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1744 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1738, Auro wrote:So do you agree that Kokichi is scummy, MariaR?
No
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1745 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1741, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1732, MariaR wrote:That kokichi read is out of left field tbh
keep sniping at me from the sidelines, see where that gets you
We both know you don't have the balls to gladiate me soooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1771 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1751, Auro wrote:
In post 1745, MariaR wrote:We both know you don't have the balls to gladiate me soooo
If you're not scumreading Dunnstral, what are you trying to achieve by this post?
That his baseless fear mongering is better used on people that don't know him.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1772 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1754, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hey guys I'm Merlin. Dont gladiate me
BIG OOF
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1773 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Can we kill 1 of Auro/dva now then?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1775 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Ut isn't making lylo so me preaching for his death is on deaf ears. We all know he's gonna die at some point. He could be scum or useless town just doing lol things.
I scumread Dva because she doesn't feel the same as previous games she was obv as hell town and I don't get that here. I don't get that urge of solving when I read her posts.

You're right I'm not scumreading you but my townread on you has gone significantly. I thought your posting style was way too...much to be scum but you've done this before I see. The only reason you're not a scumread is one line of actions you've done that I explained already.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1776 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MariaR »

(Doesn't help we have like 2 dead slots and 2 more not doing anything weee)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1778 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really care if you find my reasoning weak tbh. It's my reasoning regardless and given the reads I have already it's strong enough to be a read I want to push.
I'm opposed to lynching a lurk slot because that won't help the game state...at all. If they flip town we kinda throw our hands in the air and go "welp oh well!"
We lynch a good slot today and wait for replacements.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1781 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 am

Post by MariaR »

We have 3 days and people are waiting for someone to do something. If you want a lurker slot lynched so bad gladiate it. That goes for anyone. None of you are doing anything. Before someone goes 'why don't you do it maria' the simple answer is I already dueled d1 and I'm not doing it again.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1785 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 am

Post by MariaR »

[SirCakez Gamma Emerald]
[Kokichi Oma Varsoon Elsa Jay]
[PenguinPower]
[Frozen Angel VeridianCleric]
[Auro Firebringer Nancy Drew 39]
[Dva Untrod Tripod]
Pedit: That's not the point. People are waiting for a gladiate period no matter if I made a case on every person in this game it wouldn't help because no one is doing shit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1786 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

The more you preach for a lurker lynch and yet you're not doing anything about it says a lot btw.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1788 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:37 am

Post by MariaR »

I never said I would!
But dva's not gonna do it because she's scum and wants a lurker lynch but won't do anything!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1792 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:44 am

Post by MariaR »

you're not gonna.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1795 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:50 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Fire
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1799 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:53 am

Post by MariaR »

Shouldn't we see where people want to vote before we answer questions like that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1802 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1800, DVa wrote:Do you disbelieve Koki? Confused why you'd put him at tier 2

Why is PP above FA/Veridian?

Why is Cakez a top townread? Why is Elsa?

Also, why is Nancy a leanscum?
1)If Kokichi is lying I expect a cc (and fire should've waited for that but it's honestly not a point vs scum him because town fire would do this first anything cause he's trigger happy anti town so ayyy when he dies it's a win win)
2) PP is here and doing something compared to the nothing reads.
3) Cakez play is the exact same as always town him has been. Elsa play around LLD makes me wanna tr it
4) Nancy went from 100% believing me to somehow siding to dunn with almost no reason from what I can tell.
pedit: and why am I scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1804 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

Compared to a 0 poster? Yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1814 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

Funny that no one can explain why I'm scum besides and I quote 'pings at end of day'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1818 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:16 am

Post by MariaR »

Not to you it can't because you already said you found me towny for that.
Dva is scum so I don't really care about her.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1820 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Whoa what a convenient answer!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1829 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I hard claim holding the sword.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1832 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I hard fucking claim that I have the sword of course I went for it morons.
pedit: Fuck you I have the sword why do you think Kokichi defended me..oh HE KNOWS I HAVE THE SWORD YOU DUMBASS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1834 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

Fire is outting himself ayyyyy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1836 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

No I have the sword. No one is gonna cc cause I don't have it
and the person who claimed merlin clearly softed I have said sword
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1841 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

It's almost like my claim is backed up by facts and you're just copying what I say cause you have no real answer.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1846 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay we can prove it when I use the sword tonight and if I don't die I'm outted.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1847 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:37 am

Post by MariaR »

But first we're lynching your scum ass
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1849 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:40 am

Post by MariaR »

ty ik <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1853 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:38 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact some people are hardcore bsing right now is kinda sad. Unless Elsa and NK15 are both scum (although idk why they'd basically out at this point) I'll see who flips and promptly blacklist them if they flip town. Oh well.
You should still nl because if I don't die I'm proven to be scum because I have the sword and I know for a fact you're bsing for...what reason I can't think besides you being scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1856 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

I can blacklist for whatever reason I want no? I think outright fake claiming to have the sword and getting the person who has it lynched is a really great reason to do so. Along with fake claiming Merlin to get me lynched.
That is assuming both you and NK15 are town. If scum then carry on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1858 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Blacklist means I don't let you join any games I mod. I can't just blacklist you from the mini q nor would I do that pffft
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1872 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh I don't have to fake the blacklist thing cause I have the sword and people are waking up god bless.
I know elsa is fake claiming but I wouldn'g bl over that. Can yall stop faking you have the sword for no fucking reason though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1877 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

The smug smug feeling when it's proven I have the sword and fire has nothing smart to say anymore is great.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1885 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

Was that sass?
You go on the black black list.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1887 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1890 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1889, Varsoon wrote:I always have a lot of trouble actually reading you, Maria.
So a blacklist would save me a bunch of headache.
But also I wouldn't get to play with you anymore.
And that'd be kinda sad, 'cus I enjoy playing with you.
awwwww varsoon <3 don't worry the whole blacklist thing was fake by me to try and get better back to there senses. A bit of a dirty trick but I have the sword and I was a was like 'hell no am I getting lynched'
Dw there's only 1 person I have on my blacklist of never playing with again and that's cause personal reason.
I like playing with you too at least you don't have to read me this game eh?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1895 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1893, Elsa Jay wrote:Cuz I got the sword, duh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1900 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1898, Varsoon wrote:I love BLEACH
Maybe I should run a series of BLEACH games
now that the manga is over.
WHY IS IT NOW THAT I FINALLY CHANGE OFF AN ORIHIME AVI PEOPLE LIKE BLEACH.
Also please do this I wanna join it I wanna play it I'll love you forever
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1916 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1913, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria why did you tr me before I outed
Tone.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1918 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

Because I'm shooting Dva tonight.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2037 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm just wondering if I should shoot or not atm. I lean yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2039 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2038, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2037, MariaR wrote:I'm just wondering if I should shoot or not atm. I lean yes
I'm wondering what your read on Fire is since you've had luck in reading him
He's prob town. Don't know if I wanna deal with him though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2041 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2040, Auro wrote:
In post 2037, MariaR wrote:I'm just wondering if I should shoot or not atm. I lean yes
I thought it was a night-time shot?
Also you're not Arthur, so this is suicide, right?
I mean no one is calling me Arthur atm so this would be suicide so someone else can get the sword yep.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2116 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2096, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria would never use the ATE of threatening to blacklist someone if she was scum (if so I would lose a lot of respect for her) unless RC is playing on her account. Lol
If it makes you feel better I was faking it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2118 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2117, Kokichi Oma wrote:Does that mean you're scum?
Of course not.
Although given arthur has the sword maybe won't believe me B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2119 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

nk15 post wasn't bad but...how the fuck did he know all that shit given he just replaced in is my question
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2143 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:21 am

Post by MariaR »

me 3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2152 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I did no such thing. You just did it for yucks.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2154 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

That's not asking for it! I said you're not gonna cause I didn't think you were bad enough to do it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2159 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2157, Firebringer wrote:this is what happened:

me :"Hey maria I am thinking of challenging you here, give me a good reason not to"
maria: "your not gonna"

I proposed what I was gonna do.
You thought you could throw it away by saying "ohh he is bluffing" which is dumb as fuck for anyone who knows me which you are among them.

and I called u out on it by doing it.
then you call me bad for doing it.

I told you what I was gonna do. And you think I am bad for actually going through with it?
No, that's stupid.
I assumed you would learn your listen from all the countless times you've done dumb stuff like this in the past and it never went well. Sorry for assuming better of you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2160 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 am

Post by MariaR »

So no I didn't think you'd do it. I thought you were asking basic questions because you can't read me. We both know this. Given you've done this and basically borderline...yeah.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2170 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2161, Firebringer wrote:stop attacking my character you have done it twice now.
I haven't attacked your character at all nor have I tried. Calling you bad at mafia is not an attack
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2173 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2164, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2159, MariaR wrote:Sorry for assuming better of you.
like this is emotionally manipulative as my mother for christs sake.
You're taking this extremely the wrong way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2177 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Dva is painfully obv scum at this point
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2182 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I didn't make Dunn do shit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2185 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2181, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2173, MariaR wrote:
In post 2164, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2159, MariaR wrote:Sorry for assuming better of you.
like this is emotionally manipulative as my mother for christs sake.
You're taking this extremely the wrong way.
don't you gaslight me.

i can see emotionally manipulative behavior ive dealt with it my whole life.
I was talking about your mafia play not you as a person. I would never attack someone's character period.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2189 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Like fire do you want me to replace out? I would never attack you like that ever.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2199 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I think you took my attacks as me attacking you as a person when I was talking about you as a mafia player. I would never try to attack you as a person to win a mafia game. The blacklist was me kinda being mad given Ik for a fact some people were gting to get me lynched and that's hurtful but weeee I'm overit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2200 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not retracting that I have the sword so I don't know where Dva got the whole 'I fake claimed' part.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2212 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Regardless of how many people are fake claiming Dva I have the sword that's just fact.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2216 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not killing myself until you're dead Dva tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2217 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:38 am

Post by MariaR »

The whole point to killing myself was that people thought I was bsing having the sword.
If people believe I have it I don't need to kill myself.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2220 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:39 am

Post by MariaR »

I do believe 1 of the 2 are scum at the moment I just think it's Dva.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2222 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi isn't the topic of lynch at the moment it's you and me. The only reason I'm voting you at this point is for 2 reasons
1) Don't know if a lot of people will even nl at this point aka survivalist
2) I can see you just instantly dueling me again if we nl.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2224 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I was countering Dvas reason for wanting to lynch me IE: 'I'm gonna lynch Maria cause she's just gonna sui anyway'
I answered that point and stopped.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2245 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2225, DVa wrote:Maria, you're getting frustrated because you want to lynch Fire for completely shitty reasons and I am calling you out on it. Does that make me scum? Or are you angry because your reasons for wanting to lynch Fire are not as pro-town as you want to believe?
If we no lynch fire is just going to duel me again. I am conf town so you're basically letting fire control who he does. The reason fire is getting lynched is because he's gonna be anti town the whole time. This lynch isn't about lynching scum because I'm pretty sure it's clear both of us are town here. It's about getting rid of fire who is being anti town right now. I listed my reasons for wanting fire lynched why do you want me lynched?
1) Because I have the sword?
2) Because you think I could be scum and you can't read me?
What is your logic for lynching me here.
In post 2225, DVa wrote:You haven't scum-cased Fire at all, you are in a weird situation but you're not thinking objectively about that situation. If you have the sword, then openly advocating to mislynch town just because they make decisions *based on you and Dunn manipulating them* is extremely anti-town and in that case, given your "I won't use the sword until I mislynch even MORE town" attitude, then yeah, you should be lynched, because you are having a bad game and are acting like a liability. If you and Dunn want to fuck with the town and play 4D chess then we have to eliminate one of the two of you so we can the sword to someone who won't turn this thread into an unreadable mess.
Stop putting me together with Dunn. I have no idea what dunn is doing and I have no control of what he's doing. I have not 'fucked with the town' or played chess at all. I wifom'd the day before about going for the sword or not. If you want to argue that was the wrong play then we can argue about that. That is the only type of chess I played. I claimed the sword and I still have the sword so I have no idea what you're talking about with me being anti town. You haven't proven you're town. I am saying I will be the IC for town until I think we need to cop more people and I want you dead because I think your play is scummy. Yes I haven't scum cased fire because I don't think he's scum
In post 2225, DVa wrote:You're also using a bunch of AtE to drive your shit wagon on Fire and think that town "won't no lynch" so you default to scum reading me when my position is that *if we are not no lynching, then you should be the lynch* WHICH IS THE TRUTH. NO ONE has refuted my point on this that one mislynch and the sword being used tonight is better than a pure mislynch with the owner of the sword totally outed.
The only ate I have used is the blacklist part and while that is fair I have not ate'd anywhere else. I'm town the wagon on me is shit period you're wanting to lynch an IC is dumb period. Why should I be the lynch? Because I have the sword? That's just dumb. What are you gonna after? Lynch the next person who has the sword.
In post 2225, DVa wrote:Vote no lynch or self-vote. Unless you're scumreading Fire, you should do one of those two things. Pushing a lynch on someone that bought into you and Dunn manipulating them *to think you were scum* is awful.
Stop acting like you know the correct play when you don't. Fire will hold this game hostage hell he even admitted to doing so he needs to go so we can lynch the legit scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2250 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're using the fake people have fake claimed I have the sword to take away credit when no one has outright said
'no maria doesn't have the sword I have the sword'
The only person to do that is Elsa who has been proven false.
People can fake claim whatever they want and retract it later as a result. Fake claims shouldn't discredit from serious claims.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2262 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2254, Firebringer wrote:I am being anti town here?
really?

I am lynching you who is my scumread.
I might be wrong on it. I don't care.

I think you are scum here and your lynching me for "being anti town".
Where are these reasons for scum Maria. I don't remember you stating them and I don't think your confidence in the read is real given your track record on me and you openly stating you can't read me. So you most likely have other motives.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2266 (isolation #160) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

I would nl if I didn't think fire would just insta duel me again giving scum a free nk.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2267 (isolation #161) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think fire wants me out of the game for a combined number of reasons so he'll dual me again if we nl. So I'm lynching him to get rid of that. I don't know how more painfully clear I have to make this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2269 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

oh for sure
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2298 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2291, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2200, MariaR wrote:I'm not retracting that I have the sword so I don't know where Dva got the whole 'I fake claimed' part.
Is this a hard claim then?

If so, doubling/tripling down on people voting to
no lynch
yes it's a hard claim
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2337 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2336, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2333, Auro wrote:Jay, how serious are you about having the sword?
Ai yai yai. Do I have to put it in my signature for you that I got the sword?

I mean, I already learned my lesson with signatures, so I ain't doing that, but you get the point.
Why are you fake claiming this so hard
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2338 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay jay you got 1 last post to retract
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2540 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2355, Auro wrote:
In post 2342, Auro wrote:MariaR, how likely is it that Firebringer is scum? What do you think of the "Fire is 99.99% town" arguments? If Fire agrees not to gladiate you D3, would you vote No Lunch?
MariaR, once you answer this, I'll be ready to vote Fire again.
I would but I don't think he ever will/he'd do it anyway so it's weird.
I won't kick and scream at a no lynch but I'm keeping my vote
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2547 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 am

Post by MariaR »

nk15 needs to die
UT needs to die
1 of auro/dva need to die and we'll revisit after that imo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2550 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2548, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm Merlin. Stop calling me scum
scum B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2749 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

why the fuck am I alive
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2753 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

guess I'm arthur..yay
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2779 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2777, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'd shoot in UT/Pp/Auro/gamma if I were you Arthur
yeah yeah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2780 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: NK15
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2824 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by MariaR »

I should've just shot UT but I had to be a hero ayyy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2831 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Fine with both of those tbh ^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2835 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2832, Dunnstral wrote:I thought early gladiates were bad for you?
My reads aren't changing much unless people have something groundbreaking so *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2892 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2885, Chara wrote:i hard townread Dunn because i trust Maria's read.
@Maria

What do you think of Chara for this
NAI. Town Chara would say this 100% of the time and if they didn't I'd prob sr them for it. So I can see scum Chara doing it to make sure I don't.
Atm I still like UT death
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2898 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2896, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2879, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Kokichi/Maria are mechanically confitown.
I hardclaim that Maria isnt Arthur. So if I die, dont think shes conf town cause shes not.
Whatever you say wonder boy :lol:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2901 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: UT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2904 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

I am Kokichi is just being Kokichi dw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3287 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

How come when I died all the trs I had on like gamma went out the window
How come people tr dunn when I never once called him town
I cri zzz gg scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”