Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1280 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Jingle »

Stopped Clock Mafia:

Featuring:

9 players
A relaxed and casual atmosphere
A hideously Townsided setup
Plurality lynching at deadline
And a scumsided deadline mechanic to even the balance.

Instead of prods and time based deadlines, the Day phases will last a certain number of posts. This will both stifle town's ability to hunt for scum AND give scum a chance to go for a satisfying game ending rush of posts.

Coming to the Micro queue when I'm good and ready.

And hey, on the plus side you won't have to read 50 pages per day!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1356 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

The newest madness from Jingle: Two concurrent micros in a Large Theme shaped trenchcoat.

Featuring roles that can interact with players in the other game, two nine player games with 2 scum in each, no deadlines*, no thread locks, and a wincondition of lynch two scum before scum gains parity in either game. Not convinced you can win your game? That's okay, just help your team in the other one for a while.

(Please note, if you are interested in reviewing or backup modding this, I would appreciate a second set of eyes despite S_S's considerable talents and am still in need of a backup mod.)

*Deadlines may be imposed at moderator discretion if neither game is progressing.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1423 (isolation #2) » Wed May 05, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Jingle »

Townstumps Mafia

A twist on the StumpFight games, I bring you a Mini Theme masquerading as a Large.

15 players enter the game, and we find out who amongst you is trusted to carry the town on their backs. As a whole, the player list will decide on two people to be the Townstumps. Both players will be aligned with the town. What criteria will you use to choose them? That's entirely up to you, but my suggestion would be highest quality of chili recipe. Any player may choose to remove themselves from the running for Townstump at any time before the selection is over.

What do the Townstumps do? Well, they try to win the game for town, for one thing. For another, they help design the setup. That's right, the townstumps will be chosen before any roles are. Each townstump can privately submit any Normal role to be given to a single town player. If the role is incredibly complicated or broken, I reserve the right to veto it, replacing it with a VT, but I do not foresee this happening. After the Stumps have sent in their choices I will finish balancing the game as is necessary to make a balanced 10v3 setup. There will be a 1 shot power role that the stumps may access by having one of them publicly retire from the game. The stumps will be given knowledge of what this power is. The stumps will not have access to any private topics.

Note: Aside from the roles chosen by the stumps, Normalcy will not be guaranteed for this game. Coming Soon to a mafiascum near you.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Queue”