I just wanted a meal after reading 130 pages of Hegal

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by T S O »

Reading Phenomenology of Spirit for that long while still managing to misspell the author's name must have been quite the undertaking
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm definitely much more sympathetic to analytic philosophy than continental philosophy, but it seems like the latter definitely has something going for it insofar as it manages to convey the complexity of certain topics (God in the abstract) in a manner that analytic philosophy can only sketch lines around.

That said reading Russell is infinitely more enjoyable than Hegel. Let us consider a teapot in space...
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis

Return to “General Discussion”