[Game Over] Newbie 1900 - Robocalypse

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: She

Post Post #900  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:48 am

Ok so let's see it. How would you catch scum NM then auro? Because what you are saying is basically you lose to scum NM all the time then. Since you need to see a difference between his games lol. There is a thing called intuition. You asking me to show proof or evidence of NMs difference between his scum and town game doesn't make sense. If you're so insistent of clear and obvious proof, why do you miss lynch then? Show me clear and obvious proof of snowbeast being scum. Show me your town games. I'd like to see all your votes. Because something tells me they are majority against town players.

Don't understand how you can want clear/undeniable proof for others cases, but your cases? Let's see them. Show me where you've caught scum lol

(In all seriousness there's no reason for you to show me anything, I don't care. Just accept/admit there are ways to catch scum without having these "undeniable clear solid proof evidences cases" you keep demanding)

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Pronoun: He

Post Post #901  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:49 am

Oh God no I misread Not_Mafia AGAIN..........

FL ILY man but you were so wolfy :lol:

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #902  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:58 am

I think I stated before that a shitposting Not_Mafia shouldn't make it to LyLo without being investigated?
I'd catch any hard-to-read slot like Not_Mafia through votecounts, investigatives, PoE.

I'm saying your "intuition" is unreliable. If you consistently sort Not_Mafia correctly based on intuition alone, I will gladly accept that your intuition on Not_Mafia is great.
Also, trusting your "intuition" also means I have to trust that you're town -- If you're scum, you would very easily make "gut" cases against people without any real content and not have to answer for them, which works to your advantage.

I'm not saying I want clear/undeniable proof.
Cases can be sound and convincing, without being necessarily correct.
Let's say I just said "Lamees is scum! My intuition is talking" and someone said "Yeah, I trust his intuition" what would be your reaction?

Lamees wrote:Don't understand how you can want clear/undeniable proof for others cases, but your cases? Let's see them. Show me where you've caught scum lol

In post 412, Auro wrote:I've read Volxen's ISO, and it's funny how he never responded to WHY he shifted his vote from me to Flavor Leaf.

He talks about how scum!Flavor could have motivations in unvoting me, and concludes by saying: "The fact that you left Auro's wagon in favor of voting for me and presenting a case against me does not in and of itself clear you as town."

He said he voiced skepticism of Flavor way back in post 245. Even there, it's just skepticism and NOT a scumread. He simply says that if Flavor's town it makes sense, and if Flavor's scum it makes sense.

To summarise, from Volx's POV:
1. Flavor's reaction test can come from town or scum
2. Flavor's unvoting Auro can come from town or scum

And goes on to unvote me and vote Flavor. While maintaining that he's *highly* suspicious of me.

Therefore,
VOTE: Volxen

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:59 am

I also would like for anyone to point out what exactly was the case on snowbeast please. I showed why and how he even made a legit town slip. JK, But that was mean of minideathstar to make sure she includes "lamees: I told you not to lunch the doctor" in every mod post! I didnt even say that once :lol:

ok maybe once or twice.

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #904  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:00 am

My D1 case on Volxen, continued:
In post 432, Auro wrote:
In post 429, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is lamees not being lynched?

Don't you think Volxen's a good lynch?
I mean he's been deeply tunneled on me throughout the game, didn't bother much to scumhunt elsewhere, loads of fluff-posts, unnatural vote progression to Flavor Leaf, etc.

In post 448, Auro wrote:I'm not townreading anyone on my wagon.
What you say is correct, BUT - your vote was still on me through the buildup to L-1, even when you found FL doing things that weren't pinging you right.
I also don't necessarily believe there was only one scum on my wagon. Lamees' "full responsibility" schtick might even be because she didn't want the other to be lynched for it.

I'm scumreading you for reasons independent of my VCA; VCA only supports it. You're not defending yourself from that case, just throwing more fluff my way. I've already stated why Flavor Leaf isn't my favorite lunch (whatevz) today, also Lamees I'm unsure of. Snowbeast is also an option for me, as I've stated -- you simply have a lot more scum equity anyway.

I'm open to revising my stance if you give a proper defence. So far, you haven't - just deflecting, as Flavor pointed out.

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:00 am

In post 902, Auro wrote:I think I stated before that a shitposting Not_Mafia shouldn't make it to LyLo without being investigated?
I'd catch any hard-to-read slot like Not_Mafia through votecounts, investigatives, PoE.

I'm saying your "intuition" is unreliable. If you consistently sort Not_Mafia correctly based on intuition alone, I will gladly accept that your intuition on Not_Mafia is great.
Also, trusting your "intuition" also means I have to trust that you're town -- If you're scum, you would very easily make "gut" cases against people without any real content and not have to answer for them, which works to your advantage.

I'm not saying I want clear/undeniable proof.
Cases can be sound and convincing, without being necessarily correct.
Let's say I just said "Lamees is scum! My intuition is talking" and someone said "Yeah, I trust his intuition" what would be your reaction?

Lamees wrote:Don't understand how you can want clear/undeniable proof for others cases, but your cases? Let's see them. Show me where you've caught scum lol

In post 412, Auro wrote:I've read Volxen's ISO, and it's funny how he never responded to WHY he shifted his vote from me to Flavor Leaf.

He talks about how scum!Flavor could have motivations in unvoting me, and concludes by saying: "The fact that you left Auro's wagon in favor of voting for me and presenting a case against me does not in and of itself clear you as town."

He said he voiced skepticism of Flavor way back in post 245. Even there, it's just skepticism and NOT a scumread. He simply says that if Flavor's town it makes sense, and if Flavor's scum it makes sense.

To summarise, from Volx's POV:
1. Flavor's reaction test can come from town or scum
2. Flavor's unvoting Auro can come from town or scum

And goes on to unvote me and vote Flavor. While maintaining that he's *highly* suspicious of me.

Therefore,
VOTE: Volxen

Day 1 - intuition > bad cases on OUR DOCTOR BTW

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #906  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:02 am

In post 903, Lamees wrote:I also would like for anyone to point out what exactly was the case on snowbeast please. I showed why and how he even made a legit town slip. JK, But that was mean of minideathstar to make sure she includes "lamees: I told you not to lunch the doctor" in every mod post! I didnt even say that once :lol:

ok maybe once or twice.

I wanted to lunch someone on my wagon.
{Volxen, Flavor Leaf, Lamees, Snowbeast}

Volxen claimed.
Flavor Leaf I didn't want to lunch (correctly) due to a bunch of reasons I had stated.
You, I couldn't say if you were doing what you did as town OR scum, but others didn't want to lunch you.
Snowbeast was sheeping you onto an Auro vote which I saw as opportunistic, and was generally lurking -- a great candidate for a lunch.

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #907  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:04 am

In post 905, Lamees wrote:Day 1 - intuition > bad cases on OUR DOCTOR BTW

You're confusing "bad" for "incorrect", which is bad and incorrect. :lol:
A statement X can be sound and convincing WITHOUT being correct. Mafia is a game of probabilities, you can never be 100% correct.

The lunch onto Snowbeast wasn't bad, it simply was incorrect.

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:07 am

He made a townslip, which shows that any case against him was auto bad? I kid I kid. But anyway, your case on him was from your POV so it's ok from your POV but from mine bad. Ok :P

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:08 am

Just like my case on NM from my POV made sense to me but from your POV it was bad.

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #910  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:10 am

L: Will the die roll 6?
A: It's prolly not gonna roll 6.
L: Intuition says it will.
*Die rolls 6*
L: Haha! Your logic was BAD! It rolled a 6.

This is how you sound to me :P

Pedit: See, PoV cases are always not convincing because they *rely* on your own alignment, which is unknown to others. My case on Volxen wasn't a PoV one -- I was showing objectively how his engagement seemed to be unnatural and dishonest.

Also, newbies can totally fakeslip. :P Don't underestimate them :lol:

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #911  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:13 am

Next time I roll scum in a newbie game where you're present, I'll deliberately make my newb!scum partner drop a bunch of townslips. I promise.

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:16 am

Agreed, they can. But not in that way (unless experienced player makes an alt and uses that method of slip).

Pedit: I think you two wouldn't be able to get the timing and wording as perfect, but we'll see I guess.

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 am

Oh and FL was also unlynchable as fuck lol. Another auto lose if he rolled scum this game.

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #914  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:19 am

In post 912, Lamees wrote:Agreed, they can. But not in that way (unless experienced player makes an alt and uses that method of slip).

Pedit: I think you two wouldn't be able to get the timing and wording as perfect, but we'll see I guess.

The most unfortunate was the timing of your D2 exchange with Volxen :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was like, SO sure it was scum theater! Argh :P

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #915  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:20 am

In post 913, Lamees wrote:Oh and FL was also unlynchable as fuck lol. Another auto lose if he rolled scum this game.

Really? I was thinking if Performer was able to defend himself better, town could've lunched FL. I wonder how a 1v1 between me and FL would've gone.

Lamees
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:25 am

Hmm I don't think it was about defending. The way FL was attacking should have made it clear perdormer was town. I like performers style. But there's no winning against:

FL "Lion end it"
Lion "Ok"

MiniDeathStar
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:34 am

Sorry about your lines Lamees :mrgreen: I just projected myself onto you a little and thought it was funny haha.

Not gonna lie now the post game exchange between the two of you is ungodly adorable lolol

volxen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:43 am

Jeez, Auro will argue with anyone, anytime, anywhere. :D

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #919  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:45 am

In post 918, volxen wrote:Jeez, Auro will argue with anyone, anytime, anywhere. :D

OMGUS! VOTE: Volxen

Ariane
Goon

Post Post #920  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:55 am

aw man
nice work NM/volx!
sorry flavour :(

Auro
Survivor

Post Post #921  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:59 am

Talking about Flavor, <3 Mini, absolutely loved it :')
I've stated this before, but here's my pre-in to any game you're gonna mod!

Also shameless advertisement on her behalf, guys, go sign up for Haunted Village. :P

MiniDeathStar
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:24 am

:oops: Thank youuuuu!! ~

I have an Open game in signups but I need like 5 more players, so you're all welcome to join :wink:

lionheart1492
Townie

Post Post #923  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 am

@me being overwhelmed. I didn't allocate enough time to playing this game mid-late D1 and kind of fell behind. IRL stuff made it hard to catch up and I ended up just kind of sheeping my townread while making sure I was unlynchable (I don't remember taking a vote this game but FL might have voted me once?). Bad play on my part, sorry to my fellow townies for not doing anything really (I guess I drew volxen out into the open ED1).

I honestly thought NM was town beyond just the auro meta stuff so wp to him.

I'll probably sign up for another newbie game over winter break. Hope to see some of you there!
In post 916, Lamees wrote:FL "Lion end it"
Lion "Ok"

Hell yeah this is what we're on.

lionheart1492
Townie

Post Post #924  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:33 am

Also auro and lamees arguing semantics is the most correct way for this postgame to be.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games