When’s the last time you saw a real scumslip?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1729, skitter30 wrote:like in general i just hate bussing because it pushes off xylo and means that i'll be in the game longer realtime-wise and have to force myself to try to post townie things throughout that timespan; like i really can't imagine scum!me voluntarily bussing him day1 on purpose and forcing myself to play scum longer given how much i hate it and how much i hate posting as scum

or that i'd then bus my other partner the next day to leave the game for me to try to carry :facepalm:
there's a subtle one here that i'm not sure was even really a scumslip

i think skitter reads these threads, what do you think about the
sincere seeming facepalm emoji
?
at that point i knew i had a pretty good chance of winning, especially if i could sell the 'out of my scumrange' narrative (despite just winning gerrymandering) and 'i would never bus my partners to leave it to me to play this given how much i hate scum' narrative - both of which are cards that i knew i *probably* couldn't play again? or at least not really expect them to work as well, especially if i actually won that game?

so i think i tried to sell it pretty hard, and may have gone a little bit overboard

and i was kinda running out of motivation/energy and at that point i was wondering why i ever thought it would be a good idea to bus both partners and keep the game going on till like day6 or whatever

idk if it was a slip but maybe a little too sincere and too like focused on what scum!me was thinking at that point i guess
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think it was a scumslip, more like he forgot that irrel had claimed my action and didn't incorporate it into his results

Return to “Mafia Discussion”