ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 474, Persivul wrote:
In post 473, ReaperOfSouls wrote: I added my vote to apply pressure on an inactive slot. So yes in that sense I am guilty.
Yep.
But I was the third vote.
You're new and apparently haven't heard it yet, but there's an old rule of thumb that third person on the wagon is scum.
Am I going to be you're first this game?
Maybe. The Wagons wagon is shit - three people have old Shema votes sitting there, and the fourth made a shit argument. IMO Wagons did well enough to not get lynched today. That leaves you as the only other currently viable wagon, with less than 1.5 days left in phase.

After our interactions I don't really want to lynch you at this point, but I'd lynch you before Wagons.

Do you have another target to consider?
Not that you'd support. Just curious, how many mislynches do you average leading in a normal game?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 458, Clemency wrote:think
Ooh I nearly caught you there. Still got my eyes on you though.
In post 461, Persivul wrote:Good question, town points for Gamma.
It's really not when you consider that the answer was pretty obvious IMO.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 476, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 473, ReaperOfSouls wrote: I added my vote to apply pressure on an inactive slot. So yes in that sense I am guilty.
Yep.
You're new and apparently haven't heard it yet, but there's an old rule of thumb that third person on the wagon is scum.
Maybe. The Wagons wagon is shit - three people have old Shema votes sitting there, and the fourth made a shit argument. IMO Wagons did well enough to not get lynched today. That leaves you as the only other currently viable wagon, with less than 1.5 days left in phase.

After our interactions I don't really want to lynch you at this point, but I'd lynch you before Wagons.

Not that you'd support. Just curious, how many mislynches do you average leading in a normal game?
You won't need support from Persi if enough other people will give theirs.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 478, Egix96 wrote:
In post 476, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
Yep.

You won't need support from Persi if enough other people will give theirs.
I understand that. But given that all the time I can afford to allot to this game has been occupied recently, I do not have an alternative other than where my current vote resides. When I feel like it would be better served to be someplace else, I assure you I will move it.

Play on ToS? Nothing to do with game jc.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 476, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Not that you'd support. Just curious, how many mislynches do you average leading in a normal game?
I'm not leading your wagon, so...why do you spin it that way?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 455, Clemency wrote:i have a massive headache and now i have to deal with you people wagoning another townie?
FGS, am I in the wrong game/thread? Is everybody informed in this game?? What makes you confident RoS is a Townie? I mean, I do have a slight Town lean on him, but it's not enough for me to go against the wagon. Just not to vote him myself.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 465, ReaperOfSouls wrote:What am I making a defense for again? For adding my vote to a inactive slot when asked?
Yeah, that's why you're a Town lean for me. Scum do not usually want to join wagons on lurkers, because there's almost always a lurking scum in the game and they don't want to be called out on voting X and not voting Y

LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 482, Almost50 wrote:
In post 465, ReaperOfSouls wrote:What am I making a defense for again? For adding my vote to a inactive slot when asked?
Yeah, that's why you're a Town lean for me. Scum do not usually want to join wagons on lurkers, because there's almost always a lurking scum in the game and they don't want to be called out on voting X and not voting Y
But you were voting me when I led a wagon on someone who was feigning contribution/lurking...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

The more you talk the more I suspect you are deliberately "feigning" activity yourself.

I was already voting your slot before you even replaced in. Now what does that have to do with why I'm Town leaning RoS or why I was voting your slot?

Your phrasing implies I was voting you FOR doing so, when if fact I voted you way before you did.

LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 484, Almost50 wrote:The more you talk the more I suspect you are deliberately "feigning" activity yourself.

I was already voting your slot before you even replaced in. Now what does that have to do with why I'm Town leaning RoS or why I was voting your slot?

Your phrasing implies I was voting you FOR doing so, when if fact I voted you way before you did.
Hence why I said “you were voting me” and not “you voted me after”

You are saying lurker hunting is a towntell because scum don’t want to have to defend a partner who lurks. Which first of all, is ass logic. But why’d you keep my vote on me after my reads? It’s inconsistent. My reads were on two low activity posters. The same logic you’re using to defend ROS should have been applied after my reads list, but you hung on.

I would love for you to tell me which part of my interactions over the past few days is “feigning” activity.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

@Gamma since you asked.
Clam is null
A50 is null
reaper is scummy
overkill feels scum
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

Lpw activity =/= flaking. EVERYBODY FoS's lowly active players, yet almost NOBODY is willing to VOTE someone who appears to have FLAKED (i.e. not posting AT ALL).

Some players appear scummy as TPRs because they are too afraid to give away their hands, so they semi-lurk instead. That makes them look sus to some other players.

However, a player that contributes nothing and then disappears is not likely to be a TPR. They're most likely a VT or Scum. Scum don't want to push VTs, as they'd rather push a likely TPR and get a claim out of them. Scum also don't want to lynch Scum (especially in a game with 1 scum team. I mean, we don't even knwo if there is a Serial Killer yet, but let's assume there is.. neither the SK wants to lynch Mafia on D1 nor do Mafia want to hunt down the SK on D1). If there's no Sk, then it's even more evident Scum don't want to lynch Scum.

I thus fail to see your argument still. RoS voted your slot when it was getting replaced, in response to >my call< for a couple of players to vote there. It struck me as a Townie move. I understand he may still be scum and you may still be Town and that would also explain why he did it, but I don't think Scum!him's first priority is to push a slot that had contributed NOTHING at the time over pushing someone who was active and may have given PR vibes already.

Now add that nobody knew WHO was taking the slot over. There are certain players (ex: Nero Cain, Radiant Cowbells..) who would come to OMGUS their voters already. If you are Town and RoS is Scum he certainly doesn't want to be tunneled by the new comer. Picking fights with an "unknown player" is a NO-NO move for Scum to begin with. They\re like sharks.. they probe and test before they go straight for the kill, lest the pry becomes the hunter and the hunter ends up hunted.

But you know what? I'm starting to get fed up of explaining obvious basic stuff to you (and everyone else), so I'm going to stop explaining myself and let you all take bites of me. In other words, I am now going to be scum-bait. You guys can't lynch me without the help of the scum team, so even if I do get lynched then I've left the Town something juicy to sink their teeth into.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Persivul »

Yeah, that reasoning applies to a seasoned player, but I don't think you can accurately apply much of that to a newbie like Reaper.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 488, Persivul wrote:Yeah, that reasoning applies to a seasoned player, but I don't think you can accurately apply much of that to a newbie like Reaper.
Ok, let's play.. why does moob-Scum!RoS choose to follow me unto Lol over FoS'ing me for requesting more votes on a practically vacant slot? He had a choice between two different/opposing options, so why did he see it more beneficial to him/his team to take one over the other?

Gnelf
Gnelf
Goon
Gnelf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Gnelf »

VOTE: reaperofsouls
L-1, Reaper claim your role

-blooblobby
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 428, davesaz wrote:
Votecount 1.6

ReaperOfSouls(4)
~ (39), (57), (28), (39)

LolWagons(4)
~ (46), (11), (38), (14)
Egix96(1)
~ (26)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (23)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)
Almost50(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (1): (60)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-08 19:32:13)
In post 453, Egix96 wrote:
In post 405, LolWagons wrote:I'd hop on either but think I would prefer RoS.

For anyone who has seriously not considered RoS...that ISO is super bad. Even if you think I'm scum just do me a favor and humor me, and look at it. It is low post count but it is not null.
Yyyeah it really doesn't seem to me like he's making much of an effort to solve the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Reaper

That's L-2 I believe
In post 490, Gnelf wrote:VOTE: reaperofsouls
L-1, Reaper claim your role

-blooblobby
Shouldn't I wait for intent?

When I flip just a few observations. Persivul isn't playing as 'town' as I have experienced and even if he is, watch the mislynches with him. And anyone else notice how Maria came to life and sheeps lolwagons. Learn from the flip.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 489, Almost50 wrote:
In post 488, Persivul wrote:Yeah, that reasoning applies to a seasoned player, but I don't think you can accurately apply much of that to a newbie like Reaper.
Ok, let's play.. why does moob-Scum!RoS choose to follow me unto Lol over FoS'ing me for requesting more votes on a practically vacant slot? He had a choice between two different/opposing options, so why did he see it more beneficial to him/his team to take one over the other?
Er, because an absent slot isn't going to defend, whereas you would?

I'm not crazy about the Reaper wagon, I just dislike it less than the LOL wagon. I gave Reap an opportunity to name someone else to wagon. I was hoping he'd go for Gnelf actually. I would have gone along with it.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 492, Persivul wrote:
In post 489, Almost50 wrote:
Er, because an absent slot isn't going to defend, whereas you would?

I'm not crazy about the Reaper wagon, I just dislike it less than the LOL wagon. I gave Reap an opportunity to name someone else to wagon. I was hoping he'd go for Gnelf actually. I would have gone along with it.
Yeah for there to be three heads there..yeah hmm

Used all my alloted time for this game dancing with you.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 491, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Shouldn't I wait for intent?
Yep.
When I flip just a few observations. Persivul isn't playing as 'town' as I have experienced and even if he is, watch the mislynches with him. And anyone else notice how Maria came to life and sheeps lolwagons. Learn from the flip.
So you should have pushed me or Maria. Or just explained your read on LOL. This is a game of communication.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

Is this where you put all the blame on the guy who gets miss lynched? I forget that's your m.o. It's all good. This wagon is in your words shit to. Getting to be a habit I'm seeing with you.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 494, Persivul wrote:
Yep.
Let me qualify that. Yes, generally intent should come before the claim. But, note that there's only about 21 hours left in phase. If you're going to wait for intent, you need to be available to play as deadline approaches.

I didn't want to say this before because I don't like to tip off scum, but after a bit of our discussion I suspected you might be a TPR who's frustrated at the prospect of claiming or being lynched. That's why I asked you to name someone else to push. I wanted to work with you. But you made that impossible.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 496, Persivul wrote:
In post 494, Persivul wrote:
Yep.
Let me qualify that. Yes, generally intent should come before the claim. But, note that there's only about 21 hours left in phase. If you're going to wait for intent, you need to be available to play as deadline approaches.

I didn't want to say this before because I don't like to tip off scum, but after a bit of our discussion I suspected you might be a TPR who's frustrated at the prospect of claiming or being lynched. That's why I asked you to name someone else to push. I wanted to work with you. But you made that impossible.
I have told you my guts. Are they right, time will tell. And you can blame me for whatever. But while you were pushing me, you could have been being more productive and going after Gnelf, or whomever else you have a read on. Or am I the only one you have read in how many days of this game? dunn and lol threw shit at the wall and it stuck with you. So on the flip, know you did the heavy work on it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Persivul »

Toughen up dude, mafia's a rough game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hrrm. These interactions don’t feel right.
@Persivul why are you telling RoS to take things less personal, I don’t see where he has been?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Completed Open Games”