Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Clemency »

so now you can give us your unfiltered thoughts, my dear friend
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Alonzo »

Yep, out to dinner now, give me a few hours
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Clemency »

take your time
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:09 am

Post by DS »

I'm so pissed at the self vote

The third hammer was supposed to be the one that actually landed
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:09 am

Post by DS »

So rude to take that joy away from me
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:13 am

Post by DS »

In post 1120, ChibiBear wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Idk. It's 4:30am, why am I still awake.

Well at least you are still sticking with what you said yesterday lmfao
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ok I’m up. So obviously I would advocate again lynching me because it would be a huge waste of time. Plus I wanna see that sweet, sweet perfect town victory (despite contributing nothing to it) :lol:

So I guess it’s up to you guys to decide if you think my failure is bad town or bad scum. It’s my understanding that the policy lynching is best left for disruptive players that affects town’s ability to function effectively. In that regard I think that a policy lynch on me would be a terrible idea and if we end up losing the game after y’all policy lynch me then I will be really annoyed.
Boop.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by DS »

In post 1131, ChibiBear wrote:Ok I’m up. So obviously I would advocate again lynching me because it would be a huge waste of time. Plus I wanna see that sweet, sweet perfect town victory (despite contributing nothing to it) :lol:

So I guess it’s up to you guys to decide if you think my failure is bad town or bad scum. It’s my understanding that the policy lynching is best left for disruptive players that affects town’s ability to function effectively. In that regard I think that a policy lynch on me would be a terrible idea and if we end up losing the game after y’all policy lynch me then I will be really annoyed.
Outside of Gamma, who are your suspects?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

As I said before, reaper or dave. But I like gamma for now.
With my track record though it’s probably my only unconfirmed townreas Bri :lol:
But yeah I have negative 100 percent confidence in my reads so I really dunno.
Boop.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Alonzo »

From My POV I wouldn't kill anyone on the Egix wagon RN, Instead I favour pressing Dave and ROS for input as well as trying to sort Gamma properly in this one.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Alonzo »

that or describe the Chibi case to me in depth
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by bristep123 »

I'd like to say again, from my perspective Clem's investigation was a huge help because I'd convinced myself during the night phase that Alonzo was scum based on ofrhz's ISO.

So, quick question. Would both of Volx's buddies have been on his wagon?

If yes - then with the dead/conf town it means we're looking at me, Davesaz or Gamma.
If no - then we're looking at DS, Reaper or Chibi.

Some more lovely metadata :

On both lynch wagons = me.
Off both lynch wagons = DS, Reaper
On 1 lynch wagon = Chibi, Davesaz, Gamma.

A wee bit more meta analysis - The early D1 Egix wagon that almost got us an early scum hit. After the initial fail hammer we had Volxen for real putting him at L-1 and DS trying to hammer a second time. This sequence doesn't read to me like some advanced scum buddy tactics so given Volxen was scum it makes me veer town for DS based on meta if not by behaviour particularly.

Right now for me it's Reaper or Chibi - I don't think that both of Volxen's buddies bussed him. Chibi I've mentioned before has spent the game fence sitting or not scum hunting and blaming it on being a bad player. Outright gave up at the end of D2, however now is back to the early behaviours (again, maybe now as the only scum player she can't 'give up' anymore). Is it good scum trying to play bad town?

Reaper : What's your case on Chibi?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

The case against me is that I have been a huge gigantic failure for this entire game. Not a great case imo but naturally that’s my opinion.
Boop.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

My suspect group is down to Gamma, DS, and Chibibear. Of those the attempted double hammer by DS on Egix96 would seem to move them off. Leaving it between Gamma and Chibi. As I have had Chibi's slot as the scum from beginning that still gives me my lean.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by bristep123 »

In post 1137, ChibiBear wrote:The case against me is that I have been a huge gigantic failure for this entire game. Not a great case imo but naturally that’s my opinion.
No, the case against you is as mentioned by me above. Your spin that everything is down to you being a failure in the game but that isn't the case against you.

To clarify - Nobody is going to lynch you because you're bad town. You would be lynched because we believe you are scum. There is only 1 player in this game right now who doesn't want to lynch scum, I'm not that person.

BTdubs - Reaper I know you've had RL distractions (congrats also!) but your entire read on Chibi is based on Adelbert's 2 votes (and I think his only 2 posts) before idling out?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1139, bristep123 wrote:
In post 1137, ChibiBear wrote:The case against me is that I have been a huge gigantic failure for this entire game. Not a great case imo but naturally that’s my opinion.
No, the case against you is as mentioned by me above. Your spin that everything is down to you being a failure in the game but that isn't the case against you.

To clarify - Nobody is going to lynch you because you're bad town. You would be lynched because we believe you are scum. There is only 1 player in this game right now who doesn't want to lynch scum, I'm not that person.

BTdubs - Reaper I know you've had RL distractions (congrats also!) but your entire read on Chibi is based on Adelbert's 2 votes (and I think his only 2 posts) before idling out?
I am more of a gut read player. Moreso than most of the players I have experienced in my short time here. Adelbert had the slot in a hole, but upon replacement I usually look at the replacement as a entirely different player. Chibibear has done nothing since entering the game but play to past game with Gamma, and talk about how bad a player they are. If you notice they were always including Egix96 in the town reads before the inevitable. If you combine the two players, to me the read has only gotten more non town.

Plus it's a process of elimination with me. I came into today with 5 slots for the one scum slot left. Yourself, Gamma, DS, Alonzo, and Chibibear. Alonzo I had a slight TR on to begin with. Him being cleared makes that moot. DS, by virtue of the double hammer I can slide more towards the town side from the null pile. On a brief ISO, I feel you are TR. Which leaves Gamma and Chibibear. Of the two, Chibibear gives me more of a SR.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 am

Post by DS »

In post 1138, ReaperOfSouls wrote:My suspect group is down to Gamma, DS, and Chibibear. Of those the attempted double hammer by DS on Egix96 would seem to move them off. Leaving it between Gamma and Chibi. As I have had Chibi's slot as the scum from beginning that still gives me my lean.
I would also say like, why wouldn't my scum partner let me hammer them yesterday if I was scum

I mean that would have given me a ton of town cred. Kinda seemed like egix was trying to suss me by taking that away
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:23 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1141, DS wrote:
In post 1138, ReaperOfSouls wrote:My suspect group is down to Gamma, DS, and Chibibear. Of those the attempted double hammer by DS on Egix96 would seem to move them off. Leaving it between Gamma and Chibi. As I have had Chibi's slot as the scum from beginning that still gives me my lean.
I would also say like, why wouldn't my scum partner let me hammer them yesterday if I was scum

I mean that would have given me a ton of town cred. Kinda seemed like egix was trying to suss me by taking that away
I don't have you as a SR. Hammer happy yes ;)
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:40 am

Post by ChibiBear »

Then why not vote for me Reaper? I don't really see myself not getting lynched today and tbh I should probably care more, but I've already embarrassed myself thoroughly enough.

Not that there's any good reason to listen to me on this, but once I flip town, I would like to suggest for Reaper/Gamma to be lynched one tomorrow and one the next day. I can't seem to make a solid scumread for the life of me so I'm working off PoE.

Fun Fact: I've never been mislynched as town before so this is actually pretty exciting.

I'm not going to stoop to voting for myself though. Get as much information as you can out of the way my wagon has formed.
Boop.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:43 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1118, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: Chibibear

Or I can pull it and wait on the 'confirmed.'
Um
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 am

Post by ChibiBear »

Oops, my bad. My attention has been elsewhere, clearly.
Boop.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:50 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1145, ChibiBear wrote:Oops, my bad. My attention has been elsewhere, clearly.
'If' you are not the final scum, who is and why?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:55 am

Post by ChibiBear »

As stated above, either you or Gamma via PoE.

Btw if Bri flips scum I'm quitting mafia forever.
Boop.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:59 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1147, ChibiBear wrote:As stated above, either you or Gamma via PoE.

Btw if Bri flips scum I'm quitting mafia forever.
Well I can't speak for Gamma as it was between the two of you for me by process of elimination. But if you flip town. Mine would be another mislynch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:08 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine