Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't think people can easily read nico.
a person has to do alignment motivated things for u to read them.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Actually, these switches off RC towards a lurker lynch is very suspicious from the ones who advocate it - and it does make a scum RC ... more likely.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

what
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

wait

so the person who claimed to have scumread me are suddenly and conspicuously not voting me when I try to force a 1v1 between the two of us
and your response is to.. double down on your preexisting and terrible scumread on me instead of to objectively evaluate that information?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 851, Not Known 15 wrote:Actually, these switches off RC towards a lurker lynch is very suspicious from the ones who advocate it - and it does make a scum RC ... more likely.
so you think rcs teammates were bussing him and then decided not to buss or what?
Show

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

huh

NK15 literally come again m8
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm

nk15 used confuse ray

RC hurt himself in his confusion
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

how much hp does rc have before he faints.
i want to hit him with ember.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 790, Nibbui wrote: Gamma, Kokichi and Maria haven't said enough for me to get a good read on them.
Excuse me? How fucking much do I need to say for you to read me? Same goes for the others.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 798, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not coincidence that the moment I stopped floundering and started mustering my energy to fuck Varsoon up he put his vote on a lazy counterwagon.

But more on that later, I have better stuff to do rn
mood
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 818, Varsoon wrote:Does anyone else in this game know, in fact, that RC has the 'force' behind 'a big game'?
I mean, just a raise of hands
I'm genuinely curious what the consensus is here.

Anyway, man, that's gonna do it for engaging with you over your lies, posturing, and general funk.
I'm pretty much gonna hard ignore you for awhile unless you bold a question towards me that's pertinent towards gamesolving.
I hope that's okay.
RC does still have a large amount of influence
Probably not the most ever but definitely a lot
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 pm

i mean its not early 2016 where i could basically say 'yo kill this dude' and they'd die but life is still good
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 851, Not Known 15 wrote:Actually, these switches off RC towards a lurker lynch is very suspicious from the ones who advocate it - and it does make a scum RC ... more likely.
That would make sense had Varsoon not been pushing RC before then. Maybe fact check who is making each push?
Honestly this feels suspect based on that
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:27 pm

NK15 saying ridiculous things doesn't make him scum though i'm generally not opposed to lynching him at some point if he's gonna play as pseudo scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:27 pm

varsoon first though, obviously.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Did someone call us?

Well, we're here now, and it's fighting time. :P
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ultimate Who would win?

I've got a bunch of questions, and they're all about who would win in stuff. I have asked Annadog40 the questions, and whatever she said is the official right answer. The person who gets the most answers right wins!
Note: Please avoid questioning Annadog40 about this, not just until the end of the minigame but also until the end of the game.

Also note:
I've added a new rule: "Collusion on any minigames, either in main thread or game PTs, is prohibited."
This was not added in response to anything; I intended to have the rule and forgot about it.

1. Who would win in a fight between a shark and a lion?

2. Who would win in a fight between a man-sized bat and 20 bat-sized men?

3. Who would win in a fight between a sentient toaster and a rat?

4. Who would win in a fight between 1000 ants and a pig?

5. Who would win in a fight between Shrek and Kung Fu Panda?

6. Who would win in a fight between a 20 man Roman tortoise formation and 200 giant tortoises?

7. Who would win in a fight between a guy with arms for legs and a guy with legs for arms?

8. Who would win in a fight between a troupe of 6 morris men and a string sextet?

9. Who would win in a fight between the last known survivor and his prey in the night?

10. Who would win in a fight between 3 kids in a trenchcoat stacked on top of each other and 1 kid on a bike?

11. Who would win in a sumo wrestling match on a trampoline between a guy on a pogo stick and a guy in a wheelchair?

12. Who would win in an anything-goes cooking competition between the rat from the film Ratatouille and an Italian mobster?

13. Who would win in a cheese-rolling competition between Dick Dastardly and Robbie Rotten?

14. Who would win in a game of Guess Who between jjh927 and the worst?

15. Who would win in a hot dog eating competition between godzilla and 12 miserly fat guys who think they're trying to get the best value out of a timed all-you-can-eat buffet?

16. Who would win in a dance-off between Dumbledore and Gandalf?

17. Who would win in a game of ring toss between Sauron and Voldemort?

18. Who would win in a race between a man without purpose and a man without direction?

19. Who would win in a staring contest between a disappointed parent and a monk?

20. Who would win in a Beyblade battle between Ash Ketchum and Yugi Muto?

But yeah so PM me your answers, and the game will end in (expired on 2018-12-11 11:00:00) or as soon as everyone has responded.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 779, ChibiBear wrote:So you don't think NSG or FB are likely to be scum, but you think they may be a scum team together? Can you elaborate on why you think they're connected in such a way?

I also don't think that NSG is scum btw, I get a similar feeling from her posts as I do from Nibbui's, it's a nice towny feeling (although to a much lesser extent) :3
I don't think they are in a scum team together because I don't scum read either of them but if it turned out that they were in a scum team together than I do think that would make sense and the main thing that I think would make me reconsider my read on them is if either of them flip scum. I can't remember which page it was on but they had some interactions that made me think that they were probably the same alignment. Currently, I think that alignment is town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't see how you're linking NSG to Nibbui though tbh. They've said and done very different things during this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Give us luck mini games
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 786, Varsoon wrote:In micro 816-I RC was scum and made it to the end-game through literally ghosting when pressure wasn't there, being VERY direct with engagement, verbose rather than ambling abrasive one-liners. Several of you were in that game. Do you see similarities between RC's play between these two games?
No. RC was far more aggressive in that game. He's also not trying to lynch me this game :lol:. I think RCs play this game is completely different to what I've seen of him before (as either alignment). That could mean that he's scum doing something that isn't like his scum meta, that could just be because you're in this game. But either way, it's not as black and white as 'he is doing something different therefore he is scum'.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 792, Nibbui wrote:
In post 791, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're resolving me and Varsoon today
I would rather not honestly.

I like Nico personally, but I think she's the best lynch here. There's no logic reason to let the slot alive when there's potential for the slot to be scum, and if it's town they can't be correctly read or produce content to the game. Plus, scum can use her as a way to evade their lynch in late game.

I'm voting Nico unless you guys give me good reasons to do otherwise.
In every game I have played with Nico, aside from 1 marathon one, she has replaced out pretty early in the game. I fully expect Nico to have replaced out by the end of day 2. But right now, I do think that Varsoon Vs RC needs a resolution. They are both big personalities who strongly scum read each other and I really don't think that happens unless one of them is scum. I honestly don't see why you want to go after a lurker that's probably going to replace out when we basically have a 50/50 right here in front of us. I personally find it quite odd that you don't want to resolve this 1v1 and instead want to go after a slot that has the 'potential' to be scum when you could literally say that about any slot.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 803, Varsoon wrote:
In post 798, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's not coincidence that the moment I stopped floundering and started mustering my energy to fuck Varsoon up he put his vote on a lazy counterwagon.

But more on that later, I have better stuff to do rn
Yeah it's not like I mentioned and voted Nico earlier and that people largely don't feel like voting you right now,
It's not like it's clear that if I continue voting you, you're not going to do anything but OMGUS me and be petulant,
Yeah it's for sure not the case that I'm sheeping my highest townread on a read that I believe in and put stock in their confidence in.
Naw, couldn't be that.

I'm at a real loss as to how you think the push against Nico is lazy or a counterwagon.
I don't know about anyone else but I personally read this as "nobody seems to support me in this 1v1 so I'm going to back out".
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 818, Varsoon wrote:Does anyone else in this game know, in fact, that RC has the 'force' behind 'a big game'?
I mean, just a raise of hands
I'm genuinely curious what the consensus is here.
I mean, he kinda does. In my previous game I played with him I think I would have correctly scum read him if it wasn't for the fact that he had force behind his words. He made me want to town read him because it felt like too much of a pain to call him scum or try to push him. So in the end I was tricked into town reading him because it was just easier. He was manipulative to the point that I went from almost correctly identifying the entire scum team to being genuinely surprised that he was scum when the game ended.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 869, Kokichi Oma wrote:Give us luck mini games
This one is lol. It's basically a 50/50 for each question.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”