Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay Elbirn/anyone defending Varsoon can you tell me the town reason to do that shit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

in case I need to add more wood to the bonfire, does varsoon's reaction here at all resemble someone who knows that I'm going to get instalynched as scum tomorrow for lynching IC? doesn't seem to to me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:00 am

Elbirn's voting me if he's town because Varsoon is his friend and he doesn't like the idea of someone strongarming a lynch on said friend when he doesn't like it.
No one else is defending Varsoon, a shit ton of people have pointed out that individual things are scummy, but they generally just haven't voted him because..................?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know some people have said “out of Varsoon and RC Is vote RC”
Might just be Chibibear tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am

pretty sure it's literally just elbirn

maria voted me at one point but unvoted
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1268, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1264, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: Radiantcowbells

I'll just sit on this regardless in protest, if varsoon is scum and I'm wrong go ahead and power lynch me because I dont want to be a part of...whatever this is. I'm actually low key really pissed I spent nearly *two months* waiting for this game to start, just for it to be like this
Nah I think you’re just wrong town. You don’t seem to be coordinated with Varsoon like scum pushing together probably would be.
Oh but it doesnt matter what you think. RC will dictate every lynch regardless of alignment and you will all accommodate and encourage it.
In post 1271, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma when you show a record of consistently not lynching people who hard defend scum you encourage scum to hard defend each other and that hurts towns that you're in.
I don't think Elbirn would be like super mod confirmed scum or anything but his slot definitely needs to die.
I mean it wouldn't be the first time you mislynched me

Or the second

It would in fact be the third time.

The first two you were IC. Hopefully this time you're scum, would be a bit embarrassing for you to be so unable to determine my alignment when you're supposedly infallible
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:04 am

...so do you think I'm bussing or what? do you think I just flip town varsoon and waltz into tomorrow and lead another lynch?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:05 am

also 1) I never claimed infallibility and 2) like I said I'm straight up judging you by the quality of your votes. if the quality of your votes was too low for me to be willing to keep you alive, that's not my fault.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No. I’m not RC’s bitch. I think for myself, and if I think like RC I’ll work with him.
Btw I’m pretty sure Elbirn got mislynched similarly in a past game. Honestly he’s kinda borderline for being on my lynchbait registry
<Embrace The Void>

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1277, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elbirn's voting me if he's town because Varsoon is his friend and he doesn't like the idea of someone strongarming a lynch on said friend when he doesn't like it.
No one else is defending Varsoon, a shit ton of people have pointed out that individual things are scummy, but they generally just haven't voted him because..................?
I'm voting you because it's going to be one of the two of you, I think it's more likely you than varsoon, and he sorts himself later by either being proven a liar tomorrow if his IC doesnt pop, or made confirmed town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 am

ah, but he didn't say that he was going to be IC tomorrow. he said he was going to be IC by day 7. he refused a binary lynch if not conftown by day 3 and suggested that we keep him to lylo, at which point if town its gg if we lynch him.
feels like these things are really scummy and really out of line with the role he claimed, on top of the role he claimed being a load of crock, and I feel like you should recognize that if you were genuinely trying to sort him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Plus why the vote spam if town
That’s just filibustering the thread imo
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:09 am

i mean

that's nai
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1285, RadiantCowbells wrote:ah, but he didn't say that he was going to be IC tomorrow. he said he was going to be IC by day 7. he refused a binary lynch if not conftown by day 3 and suggested that we keep him to lylo, at which point if town its gg if we lynch him.
feels like these things are really scummy and really out of line with the role he claimed, on top of the role he claimed being a load of crock, and I feel like you should recognize that if you were genuinely trying to sort him.
From what I've read, what you're saying here is hyperbole. He claimed a load of abilities..But has confidence it's one of two roles. Unless my reading comprehension took a shit and died he did not suggest being kept till day 7, and everything in this post is conclusions you've deduced on a fault premise.

I'm also not dumb enough to keep a fakeclaim-IC in game and neither is the rest of town so really this should not be a worry of yours
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:13 am

From what I've read, what you're saying here is hyperbole. He claimed a load of abilities..But has confidence it's one of two roles. Unless my reading comprehension took a shit and died he did not suggest being kept till day 7, and everything in this post is conclusions you've deduced on a fault premise.

I'm also not dumb enough to keep a fakeclaim-IC in game and neither is the rest of town so really this should not be a worry of yours
Do you remember when I brought up the possibility of him shutting the fuck up until either he conftowns himself or Day 3 (the confidence it's two roles) and he was like NO I SHOULDNT BE LYNCHED UNTIL LYLO?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:13 am

And Day 7 is the point which every single ability is exhausted so he can keep making excuses until then without literally falsifying his role.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 am

His response to that was to me the point at which he became 100% scum. if his role was legit it served every purpose he needed from it. his flip would confscum me, his being conftowned lets him lynch me. but he didn't go for that, he all-inned on trying to lynch me D1. if it's gonna happen anyway when he's conftown why do it? answer: because he's never conftown and he's trying to extract value.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

You'd just wiggle and writhe and work your way out of getting lynched on D2.
Fuck you.
You go down now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

:]
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1156, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1150, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1111, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1095, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1091, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1086, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1081, Varsoon wrote: You're still voting an IC even now and scrambling for excuses to justify it.
VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1289, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Do you remember when I brought up the possibility of him shutting the fuck up until either he conftowns himself or Day 3 (the confidence it's two roles) and he was like NO I SHOULDNT BE LYNCHED UNTIL LYLO?
In post 1290, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Day 7 is the point which every single ability is exhausted so he can keep making excuses until then without literally falsifying his role.
I was gonna babble some more but I dont want to argue semantics and reading comprehension. If Varsoon does not IC Day 2, I'm gonna be livid. If he does not IC Day 3, he dies 100% of the time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:27 am

okay
and i said several times that if that was a universally agreed upon standard we could go fuck off and do something else not because I thought he was ever town but because it would save my energy
but varsoon did not pursue that option despite it being the best possible thing for town him so i'm ready to just kill him and killing him is really easy right now so.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1207, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1198, RadiantCowbells wrote:and frankly your promise is meaningless. varsoon will die tomorrow wherever your vote goes. i'm not going to dignify your worthless offer to vote and treat it like you aren't high being willing to vote me in the first place.
In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:like too little too late bud. you can't be voting me here and expect me to give a fuck about anything else you do in this mafia game except ensuring you die.
OH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE

YOU'RE TOXIC
I'M SLIPPIN UNDER
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1215, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1179, RadiantCowbells wrote:I haven't actually submitted my answers yet

i should do that so we can end the day
Me neither. It’s hard to play mini games and actually play the main game at the same time
It's hard...for you to pick an answer between 2 choices that are 50/50 and 100% random?
Now that's some BULL-
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I had to actually think about it. I tried to think what Annadog would pick.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”