Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Performer »

Sup ****

Edited per player's request.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 528, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 509, Performer wrote:Sup cunts
Performer!! *hug*
*hug*
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 520, Purrcocet wrote:I've taken it as you scumreading some stuff that isn't AI and scum reading things that should be town pings (like 274) if you really want me to be honest

Snowman wrote:
In post 516, Purrcocet wrote: Because I don't like the Elsa wagon for today
Why not? I mean, you think she's scummy, so what's this aversion to "not liking the Elsa wagon" you have?
Elsa's play seems designed to draw votes and I took that to possibly mean a couple different things.
Which is why I'm sort of interested in how he's your strongest town read to the point you're almost white knighting
You made a post or two on the subject but i don't get how your read is that strong still

I think we should run nos Slot up cause I haven't got a town ping from him throughout this game and I think i read him so well that he is almost me. So that is why my vote is here
"predecessor scummy so lets lynch the slot"
wasnt this case used by at least 1 of your scum team members where YOU were scum there, in NY 215 hosted by Krazy?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Dunnstral
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Performer »

dunn's play this game doesnt look like his town meta, but the below is just....ruby , STOP :lol:
In post 546, Ruby Red wrote:i've read you right numerous times on recent occasions on various other accounts and to my memory have only read you wrong that one mini normal game before you claimed
In post 547, Ruby Red wrote:like i can think of literally one instance of me misreading you as compared to multiple instances of me reading you correctly (as both town and scum) so don't come at me with this "oh you always vote me"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Performer »

Not sounding like this, for one
Not being all that engaging either
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Performer »

Who's ruby an alt of
I've only read the posts upon replace in
Not liking ruby or Dunn
Dunn never tries like this. Ever in 3 games we were in
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Performer »

Carca I'm doing a different playstyle. Tired of playing basically the same for so long. You always seem nervous of me regardless of what happens

And fwiw , you're town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 685, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 675, Ruby Red wrote:i'm just trying to play to my wincon.
Would now be a good time to do Multiball speculation or did the mod confirm this was single? Because phrases like this key me off.
This is scum . No multiball look at the op

VOTE: elsa
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 689, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 688, Performer wrote:Carca I'm doing a different playstyle. Tired of playing basically the same for so long. You always seem nervous of me regardless of what happens

And fwiw , you're town
wolfy
Also scum
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Performer »

Dunn snow carca vote scum with me. Purr, ruby , elsa. Dunno why nos voted her but from replace in she looks scummy
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 717, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not really scumreading purr, I think that they think th at I'm scum b ecause I pushed maria early in this game - it's called getting reactions guys, and if you don't believe me then when is my scum play to ever hard push mariar out of the gate and why? I don't win that fight
Bro0o0o0o

Don't worry I'll kill Maria tonight. She's dead 100% . K got toxic goo too
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 730, Joey_ wrote:Ruby and dun are pretty blatant town imo, mariar is being a cocky mf playing on words
Bro
You scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 755, Carcalilly wrote:I've never seen Dunnstral play like this and it makes me want to put him outside of my votepool.
Carca you have experience with dunn too? I only saw you play 1 game with him before, what other experience were you referring to?

Anyway this is my courtesy (wall) post for Dunn & Carca. I think I've said this to at least 1 of you before, that I've been wanting to change playstyle because my town & scum meta have become too linear. Carca you know I love you too so this is also for you since you're getting nervous of me , which does seem to be the case in every single game .
I want to have more fun with not playing so traditional and "robotic" as someone called me before. YES I am aware providing thought process is generally helpful but like I said, I want to play differently.
When I replaced in, I really didn't read most past pages (I did read the moderator posts though like the op) so I went from replace in to current posts, in terms of catching up on what for scumhunting. If others hate me for that, well they have to live with it as I don't have the time to be delving into every single 1 of the past pages.

Dunn caught my eye for playing super different as I reiterate, have never seen him play like that before. He's highly unengaging in past games where he was town, which is unlike what he's doing in this game where he's being all "I want to help solve the game" style. Also saw ruby or someone else say dunn was pushing ruby's death simply because of creature? So that was scummy too of dunn , looked like basically a scummy reason of "oh predecessor was scum so you must be."
Later
I realized that's hypocritical
of me since
I myself
am trying to play different too, to evolve my meta. Also, dunn started sounding more logical than many folks like joey's naked vote on me or ruby weirdly defending me or purrcocet using the same laughable scum reason to vote me simply because of predecessor's play, which I didn't see much of (just saw the "replace out" request from nos for whatever reason).

I'm sure we could all go a decade talking and talking and talking about this and that, but I'm not doing that this game as I've said, I'm trying to evolve my meta starting with this game.

VOTE: ruby red

My scumreads right now are ruby, purr (ridiculous that he has dunn & me scum), probably elsa - not sure of him anymore from his response to my vote of him. Don't even know why nos voted him but I was partly going with nos's (since this is a town pm I got) vote & the way elsa was already a wagon (I like wagons regardless of alignment) & I had yet to like his posts as coming from town up to that point of me voting elsa again. Also wanted to do reaction testing on elsa but as I said, not sure of him being scum anymore based on how he replied .
Going back to ruby, I addressed his hilarious and outrageous "I read you right all or most of the time, dunn" & the more I've seen combined with defending of me, the scummier he got. Just doesn't make sense, all those actions of him toward dunn & toward me.

Joey is somewhat weird, can't get an AI pulse on him. Snowman/dunn/carca town.

No more courtesy posts from my original play like this courtesy post, folks. Back to nos/not_mafia/firebringer/whoever else playstyle for this game.
:lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Performer »

scum :down:
In post 778, MariaR wrote:Thanks for stating the obvious A50 continue to keep that up instead of giving actual options. No srsly it makes it easier to lynch you tomorrow
In post 779, MariaR wrote:I can easily see you and Chara being scum together given you 2 are suppose to be able to "easily read each other" and this avoid/give each other a day shit isn't cutting anything
In post 761, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Perf
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 896, Almost50 wrote:I don't think I was in vonflare's game, was I?? OMG.. sometimes my brain gets jammed I feel really bad for myself! *Sigh*

But anyway, that's you doing it twice before, and you were scum on both occasions. Tell me why I should not lynch you tomorrow?
In post 897, Almost50 wrote:^@Chara
bro0o0o0o0o
you scum ?
---------
carca/dunn/chara/snowman
joey/elsa/lady angel
everyone else
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 918, Almost50 wrote:Because I'm suspecting Chara???? What gives?
In post 905, Almost50 wrote:@Joey: Monkey is now at his lowest logic, so Monkey prefers to sheep someone else today.
sheeping
In post 359, Almost50 wrote:
In post 358, Chara wrote:Manatee's townreading Almost and Nos and presumably scumreading Dunnstral.

i don't like that post from Lady because she's one of those prod dodgers that hasn't offered anything, so it doesn't really ring genuine to me.
Permission to sheep my hydra partner. ("Permission granted" assume) :P

VOTE: Lady Angel

Golden Rule: When in doubt, listen to Chara's tone reads, I say. (but not the reads on MariaR) :lol:
more sheeping
In post 871, Almost50 wrote:OK.. and if I'm a Cop I'd be on MariaR or Chara. But -of course- that's IF I was the Cop, which I'm not.

VOTE: Dunn

Just do it EJ... put him @ L1
In post 812, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Performer

L-something. Just check on the VC at the top of this page when Anon finally gets to it
In post 451, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh* I was feeling lonely sitting on Lady Angel for a while, then I decided ,y idle vote was doing nothing and switched to Dunn as a wagon was building there.

The question is, WHY do people feel wary about joining wagons I lead, but they're OK going for them as soon as I switch my vote?
In post 395, Almost50 wrote:Is this game going to get going or are we just hanging out in the sun?? (If so, where's my pina colada?)

In post 310, Almost50 wrote:
In post 307, ManateeDude wrote:Quite frankly I don't understand what you're trying to say and I don't feel the need to make an effort to
VOTE: Manatee

I know my vote is already there, but it's for emphasis. ALso, maybe I will get lucky and roll the role that gets to add another vote every VC?? :P
In post 301, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: Noted. You might have noticed I didn't look at you much either, and it's for a reason.

Right now Purr is exhausting all her chances with me. I said I don't see scum!her doing this silly push on me, but she has outdone herself with that "selective/out of context quoting" which you know I really hate. Now why would TOWN ever do that when the explanation was not even a line below, but started ON THE SAME LINE she stopped at?

VOTE: Purr

This needs to get flipped NOW rather than 24 hours later!!!!
suspicious voting
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 923, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 919, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 910, Ruby Red wrote:
i'm really glad you'll be around to say this shit even if i die n1

no people don't listen to me because i am a bad cat

and people don't listen to u because of that DUMB avi

ok sorry im grumpy uwu
wtf my avi rocks
i dont like your avi either
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 926, Kokichi Oma wrote:Performer and Purrccocet I keep thinking you're the same person lol
cows dont live in the sea
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 928, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 925, Performer wrote:i dont like your avi either
yeah because yours is great, right
but your avi is basically an ARR

A Red Rock
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 940, Joey_ wrote:
In post 15, Almost50 wrote:I'm a JOAT. I can choose between Hider, Commuter or Ascetic BP. :P

Ok, that was a lie, but still. My role is an old fart who loves to eat beans and peas. Should anyone try to target me with anything at all they shall die of the smell of my farts.

VOTE: Purrcocet

@Snowman: Is this a new user or are you no longer snarky?

This is softing PGO. With an ascetic claim, how likely both role are ingame?
Waiiiiiit a minute. what are the claims so far and from who?
In post 946, Elsa Jay wrote:Theoretically, if we keep getting replacements and deadline extensions, this game can go on indefinitely.
Yeah...too many extensions...argh!
----------
Welcome , alonzo! good to see you again
disclaimer to you: im trying to develop my meta so im playing differently :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 957, Elsa Jay wrote:Of course, then can revote Performer as well.
refresh my/our memory/memories - what are your scumreads?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 965, Alonzo wrote:
In post 509, Performer wrote:Sup cunts
FML
whaddup bro
In post 978, MariaR wrote:Elsa is prob the biggest info lynch. Don't know how I feel about it
yet youre voting me
In post 982, Elsa Jay wrote:I left you a nice af treasure hunt for it. Dig for the gold, me matey.
looks like YOURE the one derailing gamestate ..?
In post 993, Alonzo wrote:Cos shes feisty. I'v not played with Maria before so I'v no idea what the motivation is RN
ive seen her town play in a micro , mini. seen her scum play in Children of Hurin mafia where she fake claimed parity cop but she was mafia godfather
as scum she can get very invested...thats the only subtle difference I noticed in her town & scum play
In post 999, Alonzo wrote:
In post 997, Chara wrote:UNVOTE:
so i've finally given Performer's ISO that nice secondary sweep...
and now i'm scumreading Almost. so, well. oops?

pedit: i was voting Performer because i found their entrance scummy, but now i am not.
Ya that entry was terribad, but we should torture him over the next few weeks/months for it. Killing him today is too much of a let off.
:D
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1061, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE:

ok ill be honest i havent read 80% of this game
me neither
does that worry you
In post 1062, Kokichi Oma wrote:ive never seen dunn try this hard as either alignment
Me neither.
Like Joey, I give his big effort two thumbs up regardless of he ends up being town or scum :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1030, Almost50 wrote:Yeah, we just lost the second of them .. this one
In post 1031, Alonzo wrote:Ah right, the one I subbed in and called the scumteam before getting NK'd..

That game was a stalled stalemate.. FFS.
sigh...that game
-------
someone playing like wisdom, who refused to go into their scumreads when asked about them
cough* elsa *cough*

yeah that doesnt sit well with me either
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1080, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 999, Alonzo wrote:
In post 997, Chara wrote:UNVOTE:
so i've finally given Performer's ISO that nice secondary sweep...
and now i'm scumreading Almost. so, well. oops?

pedit: i was voting Performer because i found their entrance scummy, but now i am not.
Ya that entry was terribad, but we should torture him over the next few weeks/months for it. Killing him today is too much of a let off.
I can't do this anymore
VOTE: performer
???
In post 1086, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1072, Purrcocet wrote:Give me 20 minutes and a kit kat and i bet i can convince you the earth is flat too
You give me a KitKat or a Twix and I will readily believe you and find proof to the fact too. :P

P.S. Snickers would not only make me follow you. I'll even claim I discovered it first. :lol:
chocolate is so good
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1036, Alonzo wrote:Is this True Dunn? Are you the unsortable sort?
yeah hes hard to sort
In post 1042, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1039, Dunnstral wrote:Look at Carcalilly's vote onme too - like look at their iso and try to figure out why they are voting me
I tried to push Carca earlier. Nobody seemed interested. If you want to save your head try to get a good case for OTHERS to follow. I don't need to be convinced to lynch Carca. I just need an existing wagon there.
scum... :up:
In post 1048, Alonzo wrote:Ok.
wagonomic climate
:neutral:
-----
In post 1033, Almost50 wrote:So, the outcome doesn't matter cuz you were right, and being wrong doesn't matter cuz the outcome was right. Got you. Carry on.. and maybe we will win by a miracle.. only neither ruru nor skitter are here to fix it.

Man, I'm telling you EJ is TOWN, so give him a break. That's all I wanted to say.
In post 1035, Almost50 wrote:I can't sell Dunn as anything either way at any given game if my life depended on it. I am just going for the lynch that's likely to go through rather than settle for a no lynch.
broo00ooo0
In post 1049, Dunnstral wrote:Are you familiar with Creature meta? I'm going to make a big colored chart for you guys and we'll see who still wants to argue with me when I present factual statistics regarding creature
i dont like that you keep returning with that age-old reason for scumreading ruby
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Performer »

maria if I died today
then who would you say is scum next
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

welp
at least i know who im protecting tonight

and away i go
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1109, Chara wrote:
In post 1107, Kokichi Oma wrote:Chara I think I remember you saying you could read A50? What do you think if him this game
i can't read him that well as it turns out. but i'm not townreading him this game.

This definitely, and I mean DEFINITELY needs to be investigated. Regardless of my alignment, Town Chara always has a Town lean on me. Scum Chara though always says they're not sure.
In post 1116, Elsa Jay wrote:Might as well full claim it then, since I'm basically a Miller with my role. I'm a Ninja Lawyer. I make people look innocent/vanilla to our cops and make it look like they didnt visit anyone to the tracker/follower.

I can actually prove myself though and I will target you I guess Chara. And ONLY the Vanilla Cop should check you. Because unless your also claiming VT this will 100% confirm my ability, at least. You'll show up as vanilla. Garunteed.
In post 1121, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Ruby either lurks or outright subs out as scum.
I'm calling you out - that's untrue.
remember that game where Perf Tchill Unabombah were scum
ruby lurked in late game, got strung up (i forget how), turned out to be town
so overall i dont think lurking by itself, can be AI for ruby
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Performer »

@maria serious question since everyone ignored it earlier.
what is rubby's main.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1127, MariaR wrote:
In post 1121, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Ruby either lurks or outright subs out as scum.
I'm calling you out - that's untrue.
Why are you completely ignoring dozens and dozens of creature games
, Performer wrote:
In post 1049, Dunnstral wrote:Are you familiar with Creature meta? I'm going to make a big colored chart for you guys and we'll see who still wants to argue with me when I present factual statistics regarding creature
i dont like that you keep returning with that age-old reason for scumreading ruby
:up:

---------
pedit at Elsa: LOL
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1157, Dunnstral wrote:Perf you realize I switched to Ruby Red because your wall post gave me second thoughts on you being the scummiest person?
my conclusion: ruby and ichigo are possibly opposite alignments
also, aizen > ichigo
In post 1161, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1150, MariaR wrote:Dunns playing dumb because he was in the game ruby alt slipped
keep it up
Oh my god, I don't remember who they are, I've said this twice this game at least
youre young so why is your memory like this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1171, Chara wrote:
In post 805, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 802, Performer wrote:
ridiculous
Performer wrote: VOTE: ruby red
In post 1071, Purrcocet wrote:All it takes is some color text for u dummies to vote town ?
In post 1072, Purrcocet wrote:Give me 20 minutes and a kit kat and i bet i can convince you the earth is flat too
In post 1089, Purrcocet wrote:RUBY RED IS OBVTOWN OMFG. I CANT BELIEVE U FUCKS
In post 1160, Purrcocet wrote:If none of you can see Ruby is town by now, outing their main isn't going to make you any less stupid
it's a very well-researched towncase, Purr, but i think i'm simply too stupid to get on your level. you should try making more of these posts, though. they're very good.

pedit: i'm also
townreading
scumreading Purr
in spite of myself
Dunn

fixed the last sentence for you there
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1185, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not acting like a monkey - I backed up my claims, other people are trying to counter with their own claims but nobody has anything substantial, the most worthwhile I've seen is "Ruby feels like town on tone" or that general gist of it in which case it's not hard to come into the thread and tunnel on me like an ape when there's interest there
the only monkey in here is a50
because his avi is a monkey

speaking of a50, it was a joke, dont take that post I said seriously. a50 you know what post I mean in this game :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1212, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1170, Performer wrote:youre young so why is your memory like this.
OUCH! I'll pretend I never read this.
In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1188, Performer wrote:a50 you know what post I mean in this game
I have no clue. I already
forgot
! :lol:
a50 LOL :lol:
if charm was all that was needed to win in FM
you'd win by a landslide !
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1256, Alonzo wrote:
Vote: Performer
scum as well :up:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1288, Alonzo wrote:Of dunn/rr/performance its perf everytime...
and if its not me, youre voting purr/koki according to your ISO?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1296, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 1270, Chara wrote:i did also have the problem of Ruby saying "it's fine let's lynch Performer later" while townreading them, but i've seen town throw out phrases like that when they're just really concerned with getting their scum lynched.
yeah it was straight up a lie to get people to vote with me
who are you
------------

also,
In post 55, Krazy wrote:He has replaced out of 2 games as scum and 0 games as town

As scum, he makes weird bullshit votes and then sits on them for weeks at a time

As town, he does weird reaction tests and then responds quickly to those reaction tests

Based on meta, Manatee is incredibly likely to flip scum. Honestly it's the strongest meta-based case in the entire game atm
manatee scum meta
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1295, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1286, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1283, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1262, Alonzo wrote:Low tempo, some prod surfing...

Gonna list later. Gotta sleep RN work 2mo.
So basically half the games I've been in?
I'm aware of your meta, and can usually tell the difference or form a stronger read than here tho.

Feels like your happier to sit back and watch everyone else take heat.
reading koki is like reading dunn or profi :shifty:
whats this meta on koki
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1306, Alonzo wrote:@performer was manatee scum in 2030?
yeah he was replaced by creature
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1386, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I always put it left = less scummy then people further down then the right.

You don't do the same?
In post 1392, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm a Roleplayer and I roled Lawyer. What elsa did you expect?

In post 1355, Alonzo wrote:performer on the other hand...

Doing a terrible NM impersonation
life is full of disappointments
In post 1369, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 1366, Dunnstral wrote:722 posts in that game.
yeah, from JUNE to FUCKING SEPTEMBER you disingenuous scumlord.
shortaru/house is that you
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Performer »

@tw who is ruby an alt of
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Performer »

Elsa Jay claimed ninja lawyer
maria is ascetic
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1340, Ruby Red wrote:anime betrayal
Gin & Aizen, anyone? Two of the best characters in anime.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1489, Ruby Red wrote:spicy takes.

{elsa,
dunn
, alonzo,
snowman
, A50} is the game winning wolf poe.
fixed
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1529, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1526, the worst wrote:Based on what I know I can't support Ruby's wagon in good faith. Take it how you will

It's pretty much you or Snowman for me, if you think Ruby is hard scum and Snowman is hard town find me a better candidate? There should be another 2 or maybe 3 scum
Lady Angel, Performer
In post 1532, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:{Kokichi, MariaR, Ruby Red, Almost50, Alonzo, Lady Angel, Performer, the worst}
looool what is this?
scum poe
wow. VOTE: Dunnstral

alonzo/tw town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1608, Chara wrote:
In post 1602, Elsa Jay wrote:"Let's hang Elsa. Oops, they were exactly what they said they were. How about Dunn? Ah, he flipped town. Guess we can fall back on that Performer/Almost Lynch. Well fuck."
why are Performer and Almost together?
because since we're the last 2 scum team members, we will win it easily
*high fives Almost50*
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1080, Carcalilly wrote:I can't do this anymore
Carca my mason partner, vote with me please. :]
How's school going?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1626, Alonzo wrote:erratic play is my town meta
that and as scum, you avoid confrontations right ?
-------

{dunn, lady, elsa} ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1706, Ruby Red wrote:^ my nrg application
Surely you're kidding.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Performer »

dunn's claim... lol?

pedit: well then ill at least find out who you are if youre serious :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1714, the worst wrote:what does the bolded mean
sounds rather convenient, like a gunsmith claim would
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1717, Dunnstral wrote:I'm going to call performer town and veto a lynch there tomorrow
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1716, the worst wrote:
In post 1715, Performer wrote:
In post 1714, the worst wrote:what does the bolded mean
sounds rather convenient, like a gunsmith claim would
how so? do you think he's scum for the claim?
his actions here have been super odd with the aged reason of voting ruby just because of creature predec

also, recently he posted he's against my lynch tomorrow
fishy
:shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Performer »

could just be mafia neapolitan claim
or just a fake claim entirely
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1721, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1720, Performer wrote:could just be mafia neapolitan claim
or just a fake claim entirely
Or it could just as easily be real, so I'm not sure where you're going with this
ways to be clearer than that:

Spoiler:
none
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1727, Dunnstral wrote:Performer town this game and I think they're likely to be just awkward
people always say im awkward :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1735, the worst wrote:my read on that slot is not firm
im delighted to see my meta is developing, after 3+ years :lol:
:cry:

fwiw i probably always kill you if im scum and youre town
tw remember i kept pushing for your death in that game? because that wouldve won it for us imo

:twisted:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1802, Chara wrote:Maria and Dunn.
are they siblings...or a couple?

I see them in so many games together
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1813, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Carca

I am the VT of the game. My Role PM is identical to the sample posted in 2, with the exception that my flavour is "Sloth the Indolent".
no
absolutely not my dear carca.

VOTE: Almost50
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1820, Dunnstral wrote:Oh man, maybe a50 is town too. That's a pretty typical town a50 reaction
no

carca is town
im town
tw & alon too

pedit: tw , a50 just scum claimed with that
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1892, Almost50 wrote:Dunn isn't going to get lynched today. He's scum and scum won't let him die on D1. Carca is his partner and that's why he wants to fake clear her tonight. I already claimed VT too, so why is he persistent on checking Carca?
huh.

UNVOTE:

still dont see how theyre partners though

L-1?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1930, Elsa Jay wrote:. I really want everyone here who voted for Dunn to feel ashamed you killed an asset so early.
I agree with this, I do feel very ashamed. That was the worst play of mine in 2018 this year. So much for using different playstyles.... :cry: Looking back, I wish I would've let the tpr be sorted out.

A50 & dunn's interaction at eod 1 make me lean a50.

VOTE: A50
---------
what a weird nk, totally unexpected
thinking that ruby was killed because someone knew him well, otherwise why would people kill ruby ??
2 people who know ruby = maria & tw who surprise, surprise, are alive
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1984, Elsa Jay wrote:Let me tell you about something called the Elsa Garuntee...

If they vote me with a weak reason, they are scum. Carca voted for me. Therefore, they are scum
she voted me too but carca is town

still catching up but can we at least have her speak before premature ending of this day??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2020, Alonzo wrote:Just to confirm not_performer, u think a50is fake claiming?
didnt he claim vt on d1?..
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1996, the worst wrote:
In post 1489, Ruby Red wrote:spicy takes.

{elsa, dunn, alonzo, snowman, A50} is the game winning wolf poe.
choo choo
VOTE: A50 good start

will resume catch up when not running a fever, didn't wanna bother in case I died
why are you still alive
when i attempted to mafia factional nk you last night

In post 1999, the worst wrote:
In post 1930, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Performer

This all could have been avoided if we settled for this man here. I really want everyone here who voted for Dunn to feel ashamed you killed an asset so early.

Questions have to arise though of why the heck they killed the slot that could have been mislynched today. Actually...

Ruby had
something
right after all. I doubt they'd do WIFOM so early that they wouldn't get rid of someone elsa more likely to be conf!town. Or even the self proclaimed protective Performer.
this is a vote on town
you say it so confidently
as if you were not town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2006, Elsa Jay wrote:Good, good... Now, regarding Ruby's flip, all townies who visited should say they visited them if you did. Dont bet on being the lucky 50% to not die. We gotta calculate this shit and keep track of how many town we could POSSIBLY lose. Plus it'll give the Protectives other targets instead of people who have a 50/50 chance to die regardless of their involvement.
+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

pedit: maybe not
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2008, Kokichi Oma wrote:Carca/Alonzo/LadyAngel
In post 2010, Alonzo wrote:Carca/Koki/Snowman
a50/tw/LA
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Performer »

alonzo is town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2039, the worst wrote:I withstood the blast
good to know, tonight you surely wont survive :cool:
In post 2037, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2023, Performer wrote:why are you still alive
when i attempted to mafia factional nk you last night
did I miss the sarcasm in this post or something??
No you did not, my scum partner

-----
Why do I get a feeling people are going to lynch carca no matter what she says :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2040, Lady Angel wrote:@Almost50

Couldn't she have done the exact same thing you just did? What makes you claiming VT and then not being VT different from her?
how about this - my mason even-night bodyguard partner a50 (lied about being vt), and myself an actual vt (also lied , but about being protective ), think youre scum
who do YOU think is scum

wrong answer = you get powerlynched
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2057, Almost50 wrote:since tonight is most probably the night I get murdered.
nah

:cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2069, Purrcocet wrote:and no one explained the benefit of Scum!Carca claiming VT D1
without going more into it, shes the kind of town player who says stuff like that. as town

@mod
I like the no prod during the timeframe option. But what exactly do you mean by that?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2080, Performer wrote:
In post 2069, Purrcocet wrote:and no one explained the benefit of Scum!Carca claiming VT D1
without going more into it, shes the kind of town player who says stuff like that. as town
as in, carca is the kind of town player who says shes town and actually means it...as far as ive seen in her games
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2072, Kokichi Oma wrote:
To be townread for it. Cause she does it as VT. So it's possible she was trying to duplicate her scum game
??

i doubt thats in her scum range
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2076, Almost50 wrote:I can lynch Lady Angel today if y'all want to spare Carca. Sounds strange? Well, I'm doing the math. We lost 2 townies, and assuming the worst
UNVOTE:

I want LA or tw
VOTE: lady angel
youre not an angel, youre a demon

also this game isnt dead, its just quieter because ruby and dunn arent busy doing tvt making the craziest cases on each other :igmeou:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Performer »

where on earth did a50 claim , say he checked carca, and got a result?
or are people jumping to far-out conclusions
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Performer »

where did your snowman sr go
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2128, Elsa Jay wrote:Performer, I'm proud you are no longer the most useless member of the town to be considered a detriment.
glad to be of service by getting townread for doing barely anything :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2132, Lady Angel wrote:why would scum!me admit to this and not take the A50 route with my reasoning (Didn't think she was VT)? If I were scum, couldn't I have asked my buddies for confirmation instead of going public with my mistake, when my head was already somewhat on the table and doing this would just put me more into the fire?

Even I'm not that dumb.

I'm sorry for not proofreading my role but doing the stuff I needed to do to graduate came first, and that got lost in the shuffle.
let me get this right since i havent read most of the thread upon replacing in - you were tracker, carca claimed vt, you tracked her by pure accident according to you?
elaborate why you tracked her of everyone
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2136, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady is ignoring obvious clues and confused Tracker and Watcher. Obviously lied about being Tracker since she didn't even know it's true role.

Carca claimed VT but got called out by Almost who is a Vanilla Cop.

Carca may also have been poisoned by Ruby's toxic goo so they didnt show up since they're dying anyway.

Personally recommend getting rid of Lady for trying to defend Carca by tracking the VT CLAIM, the one claim that doesnt move. Also confused it with Watcher. One of the mafia have a 50/50 shot of dying anyway.
:up: scum fabricating about LA confusing watcher and tracker, a50 claiming , and carca being scum AND getting poisoned ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2170, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2157, the worst wrote:Talk me through your rationale to watching Lady over say, Ruby or myself or Maria? @Lady
At the end of day 1, Carca was one of the most heavily TRed players in the game and my own top TR, meaning while I thought I was a watcher I was going to watch her in case she got killed.
how familiar are you with this playerlist on d1 (before rr & dunn died)?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2140, MariaR wrote:My question is why does scum lady lie in the first place? We're obv gonna figure out it's a lie. I do believe her result because...yeah why lie at all
i dont think LA is that brilliant at scum
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2145, Almost50 wrote:So why did you vote in the first place when you still have me down as Scum?
In post 2146, MariaR wrote:Because I was stupid and thought it was a hard guilty until I thought for a moment.
maria starting to feel like godfather maria fake claiming parity cop, in the COH game I secretly spectated
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Performer »

snowman what do you think of tw
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE: lady angel
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Performer »

why is tw being townread
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Performer »

where are you at ?

tw is australian
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Performer »

@chara the nk on ruby and that hes still alive
suddenly on d2 he claims hes sick
something seems very off about all this
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Performer »

ruby should never have been an nk last night compared to other people here
thinking its because someone knew his alt
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2193, Chara wrote:do you think he's the type to fake an illness as scum to avoid posting?
what i do know is tw doesnt like playing as scum

maria/dunn/tw knew ruby

YOU would be a good kill target. dont know why youre alive :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2203, Almost50 wrote:I'm not American, and my activity depends on 2 main factors: How I feel and whether there is activity from others.
i didnt know youre not american!

i dont think i ever play depending on just how i feel and if theres activity from others :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

i want LA to get her butt in here to clear up what she was trying to say about n1 & carca, because rereading that ISO is a headache
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

if we mislynch again, then we're screwed
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Performer »

oh i misspoke - meant if we mislynch another tpr
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2221, the worst wrote:almost certainly looking at 3 mainscum
OP stated 3 scum, no need to guess
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2222, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2220, the worst wrote:
Spoiler:
4 days later bad skin pale af dark eyes

I spent two days sleeping more than 12 hours with a fever and I'm a contractor so that means I'm missing out on money this fortnight :[

I am sick and I'm not happy about you pretending I would play this as though I was faking it. You talked me into townreading you day one for game related reasons. Return the courtesy, stop the angleshooting and try to sort me for reals. >:C
Ran that image through FBI filing system, and it seems you're not registered. But why do I still feel you could be scum? Shall I consult the CIA??
+1 :twisted:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2219, Almost50 wrote:Please also discuss this proposition if you will.
a50 my friend

do i really need to break my nos/nm/wisdom/fb playstyles and go to my original one ... :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2229, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2227, Performer wrote:
In post 2219, Almost50 wrote:Please also discuss this proposition if you will.
a50 my friend

do i really need to break my nos/nm/wisdom/fb playstyles and go to my original one ... :cry:
Yes to breaking the fake style, but no to original style. What I need you to do is adopt Flavor Leaf's style and fake a Mason with me, so we can move our votes together. :P
Ok Mason I will try to work with you together. I think this gimmick of imitating other playstyles has started wearing on me and others so I'm dropping it...though I was actually having a lot of fun with it. Which is something I wanted to do more of in FM, just be fun...because my natural/original style tends toward serious and to-the-point.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Performer »

-I don't believe it's definite that we have some sort of poison role on scum team despite ruby having 50% poison
-Dead 50% poison tpr, another tpr dead in dunn, another "tpr claim" in a50 claimed ninja lawyer, claimed tracker. I'm willing to forego lynching the latter 2 today because maybe this modular open has a balance thing running - so ninja & tracker make sense to coexist. The tracker should be able to be sorted out better as time goes on. If LA continues being suboptimal, we lynch her on d3 then
-Current scumreads in snow/maria/maybe tw (sr on him has been gradually fading)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Performer »

It's not unusual for a setup to have ascetic, ninja, etc for balance purposes - I can see ninja lawyer possible being negative utility for balancing town. Also I've played in pp's mini normal where invisibility was ascetic town and claimed to be one, we lynched him d1, he actually turned out to be ascetic town. Sad times I know.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

Based on a quick reread of the mod's posts on pg 1, there are NOT 14 ability roles ... leading me to think VTs can exist. I forget - who kept doubting there could be VTs in this setup? Serious question.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Mariar

And this isn't just because A50 and I are Masons. :cool: :doc:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2244, the worst wrote:Your SR on me is a meme which I out-memed
Find a better SR you don't have enough since I'm town

Also {TW, snow} is a very weird team and actually so is {Maria, tw}
lol for memes, you'll have to consult meme man or The Meme Men. 2 cool folks (or 3 depending on how you count them)

how are those weird pairings?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2245, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2231, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady you don't have to try to convince me anymore. You are 100% scum in my mind until your hung or NKed. I'm ignoring any other argument you got for you being town.
VOTE: Elsa Jay

If you won't even bother with reason maybe you'll bother with this? This makes it sound like you just want me to be scum rather than actually having a case.
What are your reads? And why didn't you track me , for instance?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2246, Elsa Jay wrote:The fact you took so long to vote me is actually shocking. I've been pushing your death for the last 24 hours atleast. But you havent cased me yet or written out why I'm scum. This is still a vote of passion from you, you know.

Get a good essay about why I'm scum so on the 1 % chance you flip town you fuck town one more time with your game plan. You've clearly fucked up already, what's one more?
This feels like EJ & LA are opposite alignments
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2247, the worst wrote:
In post 2241, Performer wrote:Based on a quick reread of the mod's posts on pg 1, there are NOT 14 ability roles ... leading me to think VTs can exist. I forget - who kept doubting there could be VTs in this setup? Serious question.
I was actually wondering if it was role madnessy a little earlier but I stopped thinking that : ]
@mod this isn't role madness and there aren't bastard elements in this, are there?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Performer »

@EJ & anyone - don't you guys think voting yet another claimed tpr, is a terrible idea? We already voted 1 on d1 and lost two on the first phase. What if LA really is claimed Tracker, do we really want to risk lowering our chance to win yet again?

Also just realized that if a50 is buddying me, he's doing a fine job because that's a weak point of mine whether I'm scum or town :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2262, the worst wrote:Do monkey/elsa SvS like this? I feel like I'm being obtuse. Obviously something wonky is going on and I have no idea what it is.
You mean does a50 & EJ S & S rather than S V S? I wouldn't know either, and I doubt anybody in here knows.

Did I get a reply from mod about my question ? I don't remember.

Notes to self:
-reread koki's ISO
-LA & EJ probably opposite alignment
-snow/marie/EJ or koki team???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2262, the worst wrote:Do monkey/elsa SvS like this? I feel like I'm being obtuse. Obviously something wonky is going on and I have no idea what it is.
I am not gonna stop you from calling yourself anything if you can't see how LA is moving from bad to worse with every single post she makes.

First she discredits an investigative result w.o. mentioning a reason. Then she comes up with a really bad reason that Carca did nothing last night. The she says she thought she was a Watcher rather than a Tracker. The she says Carca was her top TR when she obviously had Ruby as her Top TR by the end of D1. Then she explains that Carca was a claimed PR when all the fuss was about Carca claiming a VT unprompted.

So, LA + Carca + ??? tw?? maybe??

If that's the case, then I do feel sorry for you. Really. I dunno why you didn't replace out when you saw you were grouped with 2 incompetent scums (no offense).
Dude an LA/carca/tw scum team ?? If that's true, I agree with your last-sentence analysis. If anyone calls that harsh from a50 & I, well hey, at least 1 of you guys said my playstyle imitations was worse than my classic style - and wanted me to revert to my own style. So too bad! :cool:

In related news, I like this post so much . I cracked up probably more than I should've.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2289, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lol read my iso
ok scum partner
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2276, Almost50 wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ARE TOO DAMN STUPID TO OPEN SAY ANYTHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S BEING SAID!
LOL

I'm with koki on how that interaction between a50 & maria was funny
in another context it wouldn't be funny but this is just award-category funny , like the Kevin Hart concert I went to earlier this month
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2279, Almost50 wrote:OK.. I will choose to believe you. LA. (inb4 "someone" says I am doing this to have myself or a scum buddy target LA tonight and have 2 kills instead of just one.)

So where do we go from here?? I currently SR Purr the most. I will lay down my Carca result for some time (until a replacement comes in and actually gives us some feedback).

Is anyone on board for a Purr wagon?

VOTE: Purr
This is weird, why pur?
If you are buddying me AND scum WITH LA, then I'm done. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2275, MariaR wrote:OH LOOK I WAS CORRECT.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?
I BET CARA FAKE CLAIMED VT AS PR
*eye roll*
Clearly mari doesn't believe this. In fact I don't even know what she believes at this point without a reads list.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2284, Alonzo wrote:
Vote: Performer
Why, scum partner? Why do you revert back to bussing me - wasn't d1 enough already when you voted me? :lol:

Serious question. :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Performer »

@mod v/la until Nov 25 as tomorrow I will be on a day trip. Thank you
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Performer »

Notes to self:
-koki/tw/alonzo/LA/a50 likely town
-LA & EJ probably opposite alignment
-snow/marie/EJ or chara team???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2298, Alonzo wrote:I'm struggling to keep up with you here perf, wanna translate what all that was about with tw??
What
what
was about?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2301, Alonzo wrote:Your Iso/Progression is all over the place in this one.

Your flitting in and out of character and tongue in cheek scum claims are ridiculous.

@Perf

You score zero Townpoints with me sir.
Alonzo, it's joking and sarcasm. Also, see below :
In post 802, Performer wrote:I want to have more fun with not playing so traditional and "robotic" as someone called me before.

And Alonzo my friend, is it a crime to have fun and finally develop my meta in the 3 years that I've been with FM??

Also, I had 2 games with tw . We've seen each other's town and scum games already. My read developed on tw in this game. The good thing about you confronting me about me confusing you, is that it makes me continue townreading you since that's a town tell for you. Otherwise I'd pocket you or kill you instead of tw tonight (sadly, he lived through the blast lol). You & tw saw my scum game before and read my scum pt too - you know I'm precise and I don't make ridiculous mistakes like letting you or tw or a50 live. Letting people like those live, is absolutely outrageous no matter what play I'm using.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

thats the thing, a50. Ive been in enough games to see claimed tprs do unbelievable mistakes. Hell, I came from a mini normal by Krazy where nos , a JOAT, completely forgot to submit a night action. after doing the exact same thing of disbelief on dunnstral on d1, you should understand why i've been saying im not thinking LA is the lynch today.

I also reiterate that a claimed tracker can be further resolved by tracking tonight. You should know this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

@mod did you get my question and my request??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #123) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Performer »

Welcome, persivul.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Performer »

Persivul how does it feel to replace into a town slot? :lol:

Before anyone thinks something bizarre - no, I don't know persivul . But his slot is likely town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2253, Performer wrote:this isn't role madness and there aren't bastard elements in this, are there?
this was my question to moderator and my request was the v/la request...

but I dont think I got an answer to the role madness + bastard elements question....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2309, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2304, Performer wrote:I also reiterate that a claimed tracker can be further resolved by tracking tonight. You should know this.
Yeah, we can tell her to track me and then I get shot and she gets away with it.
what are your reads right now
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

a50 you checked carc, she was not vanilla?
Still makes little sense that you checked her when she claimed vt because what if she IS vt but just a lousy town player??

Dude.

carca & a50 opposite alignments?

Why do we have a TOWN neap AND TOWN vanilla cop? Now that I think back on my NRG experience of reviewing setups, this makes NO sense for a50 to be town vanilla cop.

UNVOTE: mariar

Persivul, I want your take on what a50 did and what I just said above :up:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2324, the worst wrote:let's be real tho
town doesn't have a nea and a vt does it?

Nea & Vanilla Cop are essentially the same roles according to a quick lookup. It makes way more sense to have scum and town rather than town and town for those 2 roles, since dunn flipped green as that role already.

carca claimed vt, a50 checked her anyway, said she's NOT vt
persivul ALSO confirmed they're vt
a50 strongly suspected LA - so LA is probably opposite alignment of EJ & A50 considering the latter two's pushes today, as well as a50's push for dunnstral on d1

The above points combined with my NRG experience, point to a50 being today's lynch.
VOTE: a50
-------------

Snowman has disappeared from the face of the earth so that's scummy as well, seems like he's coasting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2333, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2324, the worst wrote:let's be real tho
town doesn't have a nea and a vt does it?

No it doesn't and I was wondering why everybody bought my claim that easy! :lol:

I'm a VT and I was doing my own thing to get reads on all slots. Lady Angel's reactions and attitude was really really bad.

And before you jump the gun: It was like.. make a push on Carca and see who opposed it strongly to evaluate whether Carca was scum with someone. When most everybody (but LA) bought the claim I was trying to find a way around it w.o. outing, so scum would have a me and Carca as potential PRs and shoot one of us. Simple, huh?

I didn't foresee Carca flaking, and -of course- playing with Persy is a whole lot different. I don't want him to get shot (I didn't mind losing VT!Carca tbh, because her play is midiocre anyway, so "cannon fodder"), and -of course- I just LOVE to be NK'd as a VT, and was fairly disappointed I wasn't.

Hint to those not in the know: I often claim VT as a PR, and even when I do as a VT I still get NK'd all the time. It didn't work this time, but I actually wanted to post this one more time.
In post 537, Almost50 wrote:
A
l
m
o
s
t
d
o
e
s
i
t
a
g
a
i
n
!
Oh, well.. I guess it's not meant to be here. But the gambit did provide some interactions and discussions, so I'm not really sorry. It was fun too. :lol:

just saw this.

wth?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Performer »

-A few things I got from the whole roleplay act by a50 of him fake claiming Vanilla Cop, is that LA ended up voting EJ instead of carc. So...that makes me think LA is likelier town.
Other I'd think LA would just be "oh I believe you so I'll vote carc"
-My memory is lousy but iirc, Mari, Snowman , Chara - were avoiding talking about the carca slot while a50 was role playing

Other than that, a50, I seriously hope you got some good insight from all that. If not, then I'll be disappointed .
UNVOTE:
-------

@mod thanks for the answers!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Performer »

What's a bit of a letdown from that, is that a50 chose carca of all people. If he chose someone who wasn't v/la the whole time into Monday, then that would've been more effective of a reaction test gambit.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2332, Purrcocet wrote:or a50 today
I Dnt rly townread purrformer
Are YOU town?

Why ej/a50/performer?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In case persi is somehow scum here, which is unlikely but I like to cover my bases.

@A50 what's persi's town and scum meta like?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2348, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2345, Performer wrote:In case persi is somehow scum here, which is unlikely but I like to cover my bases.

@A50 what's persi's town and scum meta like?
It's been a while, but id he replaced into a scum slot there's a good chance he will replace out.
OUCH. That is disrespectful to the mod unless there are good reasons.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2256, Lady Angel wrote:So my scumteam would be Elsa/Kokichi/one of a50 and Carcalilly slot.

And as I explained before, I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because she was a claimed PR who I townread pretty solidly, and I wanted to see what would happen to her, if anything.
Yeah, a50 is right. Upon rereading LA like this post here, it's simply condemning.

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #136) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2362, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2361, the worst wrote:Also Jay's baseless roleplay of Lady Angel's untimely demise makes me wanna flip Jay before we lynch LA
But if I wasn't dramatic about it, I wouldn't be myself. Lynching me is quite a horrible move ATM since "Ninja Lawyer" is as big of a miller claim as you'll get. We already see with LA's claim the Moderator made the "weak" modifier the opposite with via the "conditional" one by making it so they die when THEY get targetted by scum. They're using all the stops to make everything possible.

rethought it and that lying was worse than the bad scumreads & super-cringe play from LA
--------

On a related note, if we have a weirdly weak tracker who dies at the faintest touch along with some weird ninja lawyer and a neapolitan....this must be a setup with weak town tprs & weak scum team in terms of abilities.

@tw yeah that ninja lawyer claim is insane I know. I've been thinking it's some sort of negative utility for balance. It seems very, very wonky though.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #137) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Performer »

also as a reminder, maria claimed ascetic :lol:
she's still not a tr of mine
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #138) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Performer »

@A50 you really thought you could get away against the likes of us, with a member of the NRG?

I admit, it was a good try though.

:]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #139) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2367, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2363, the worst wrote:You're actually claiming ninja lawyer
I claimed it day 1 bro. Even said I make people appear innocent even if they are not. "Vanilla" "visited nobody" and the shit.
If your role really is true, don't use it....I see no town utility in this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Performer »

have been busy, will catch up later
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2383, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2366, Performer wrote:@A50 you really thought you could get away against the likes of us, with a member of the NRG?

I admit, it was a good try though.

:]
I already did. The minute you guys chose to believe such a shitty claim I considered it a successful gambit. I got what I wanted out of it, and that's all that matters.

So, Mr. NRG member: Do you think it's NORMAL for someone to die of targeted by a non-killing action from scum? Like. is it in the book of NRG that a Mafia Roleblocker kills a Town Tracker while anothe mafia member is shooting another Townie?
You're good, A50, and very charming like BBT. I appreciate both things.
The problem with things being normal in non-normal queues, is that games run in themed queues aren't supposed to be thoroughly normal. They CAN be but it's not necessary. If a tpr dies from a non-killing action, that would be the 1st time I've ever heard of it.
But again, this is a themed game so normal rules may not necessarily apply. And a claimed Tracker can be further followed up with the next day. In fact, they should be target #1 tonight anyway.
I'm not fond of risking another pr lynch.
In post 2386, Persivul wrote:I really wish that Lynch All Liars hadn't gone out of fashion. I like A50, but I think his fakeclaim shenanigans do more harm than good.
LAL
hasnt
gone out of fashion
-----------
In post 2405, Alonzo wrote:Let's turbo snowman
VOTE: snowman Also still dont thnk maria is town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2418, Almost50 wrote:Hmm.. ok.. you guys can wagon me and I'll just ignore you and leave the game. In fact everyone should do just that. It's an excellent strategy on MS.
No! I've seen too much of this destroy games.

Note to self 11/26/18:
-koki/tw/alonzo/LA likely town
-A50 probably town??
-LA & EJ probably opposite alignment but tracker and ninja lawyer (if both town) sound sensible
-snow/marie/EJ or chara team???
-follow-up with the Lady Angel replacement on their role and results
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Performer »

pedit to notes: persivul add to tr as well
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Performer »

I dont like koki for town anymore. The more I reread his ISO, the more I think he must have known ruby too, AND he does a post poke about me being scum and he agenda posts about alonzo/a50/la being lynch worthy. So maybe it's actually
koki/EJ/snowman/maria (removed chara after another ISO, I really like his reads).
I'll wagon any of these for today's lynch. You guys can thank a50 for bringing back the old school hardcore Performer. :cool:

In post 1560, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: alonzo
In post 1565, Kokichi Oma wrote:If not I'll be back before deadline, but I'm getting nervous ruby vs dunn could be t v t
In post 1650, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah still think Alonzo is best lynch
In post 1962, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1959, MariaR wrote:
In post 1957, Elsa Jay wrote:Funny how Alonzo was the next popular wagon option but when the people like me and Maria were offline, people took the inititive to hammer Dunn.
WHEWWWW ^^^^

and same.

VOTE: Alonzo
In post 2008, Kokichi Oma wrote:Carca/Alonzo/LadyAngel
In post 2030, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2010, Alonzo wrote:Carca/Koki/Snowman
You still haven't explained your scumread on me
In post 2201, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: lady
In post 2354, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2333, Almost50 wrote:I'm a VT and I was doing my own thing to get reads on all slots. Lady Angel's reactions and attitude was really really bad.
VOTE: Almost
In post 2373, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll lynch Alonzo too. Lol.

One of Alonzo, LA or Almost is lynched today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2426, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2425, Alonzo wrote:
Unvote
Why? :shifty:
Because we can soul read each other!

Cue Flavor Leaf/Morality .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2430, Almost50 wrote:Umm. what are you responding to?? I was asking Alonzo why he unvoted the person he called for a flash wagon on!
alonzo was voting me, then called for a wagon on snowman, I had snowman as an sr anyway, and later alonzo unvoted me....

so I think you mixed something up? :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2439, Persivul wrote:
In post 2428, Performer wrote:I dont like koki for town anymore. The more I reread his ISO, the more I think
he must have known ruby too
What does this mean? Maybe I missed something earlier.
I'm thinking you haven't reread the pgs?
I suspected ruby was the n1 nk at start of this d2 phase , because i thought marie & tw knew ruby. It was an odd kill otherwise. Later on I was looking at koki's ISO and koki vs alonzo , and alonzo is still likelier town than koki (I have meta with both) - on top of that, I was thinking koki knew ruby too. Like why would tw or a50 or chara NOT be the nk on n1 compared to ruby? That's just poor scum play.
In post 2441, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Performer
why? Allow me to G U E S S.
Spoiler:
Purrcocet is scum?
In post 2443, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm honored to be ignored.

VOTE: Performer

Seriously though, "I'm willing to wagon any of them."? That is the most scummy play of all time, Perf.
have you played with penguinpower or sad sheep or people like that? I'm guessing you haven't. Obviously I said that because they're my scumreads.
Also, why is this game moving so slowly now?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Performer »

All I know was he made a ridiculous argument that he 100% knew how to read dunn, dunn ended up being town, I played with ruby when he was tpr and I was scum in a mini normal, ruby ended up flaking and subsequently got lynched by tw and dunn and others. I don't know who ruby is an alt of (drippinggoofball or someone???) but ruby would never be the nk if I was scum . Maybe the nk on n2 if I saw him as a threat.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Performer »

also he was defending me a ton on d1 and if he didnt die, I would've scumread him today because of that behavior as well. I've only had 1 scum - bbt - defend me before , and people buddying me is a weak point of mine regardless of alignment, so I would've scumread ruby on d2. anyway, thanks scum for killing him I guess so that I didnt need to worry about ruby...

actually the more i think about ruby's activity levels and the way people knew him so well, and the way he flaked that game and the way he was prodded here - maybe he was alt of frozen angel. heh. I can play the guess game all day but w/e

that 50% possibility of scum being poisoned to die is a downright worrisome ability though because it's swingy in power
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2448, Persivul wrote:Scum apparently saw her as a threat.
apparently they did
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

huh. maybe she's actually cheekyteeky?? that makes more sense because FA barely knows me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2452, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 2445, Performer wrote: Purrcocet is scum?

and which one of your 9 scumreads am i replacing
yeah adding you as scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

off topic: congratulations Marie!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Performer »

2 days left !
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Performer »

Hmm...at this rate, the mod might have to modkill LA & Snowman slots...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2517, Elsa Jay wrote:Hang the miller and get hung tomorrow, okay? Actually, get Lady first.
speaks of tw to be lynched in sarcastic tone, then says LA needs to hang, yet below still shows his vote on me
In post 2501, AnonymousGhost wrote: Performer: Purrcocet, Elsa Jay [2]
Not Voting: Snowman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-11-30 23:08:51) :!:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Performer »

off topic:
In post 2520, Chara wrote:
In post 2503, Almost50 wrote:My point is we are likely to have 2 flips already. Why make them 3? If 2 of them are scum I'd be all in with that. But what if all were Town? there's a reason why we can only lynch one slot per day, you know.
i'm just not into the idea of lynching a slot so it isn't modkilled. is there indication anyone is actually getting modkilled as opposed to a late replacement?
personally I'm in the philosophy of modkilling a slot if it goes too long without being replaced
but then again I moderate my games by trying to keep them moving forward, so there's that.

a lot of mods mod kill a slot because they want to not stall a game, which is really detrimental for all alignments...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2525, Almost50 wrote:If Alonzo flips Scum then EJ might be. If Alonzo flips Town EJ is Town
I totally disagree with alonzo & ej being teamed :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #159) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

speaking of deadlines, unfortunately it looks like the mod is extending it for replacements - based on what i just saw in the replacement queue
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Performer »

L-1 VOTE: Almost50

@mod persivul, I, and likely others, do NOT want anymore extensions. So if you end up having to modkill those 2 slots, just do it and move the game forward. Excess deadline extensions hurt a game more often than not.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #161) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2592, Persivul wrote:We shouldn't act on speculation about what mod MIGHT do.
If I can influence moderators to make games even more enjoyable, then I shall do it! :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #162) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Performer »

i think he already claimed vt , kokichi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #163) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Performer »

Well , looks like my reads were at least right about chara & LA.
-------
In post 2607, the worst wrote:end my suffering
:( I am suffering too

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #164) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2609, the worst wrote:I'm p sure this is role madness at this point tbh
Didn't the host say it's not though...??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #165) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2562, the worst wrote:{Elsa, A50, Snowman}
I want them in roughly that order.. :P
GE if you could provide reads when you're able to , that would be great
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #166) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2614, Elsa Jay wrote:The Mod only mentioned it Being "balanced but swings". If I get hung the mafia will probably win it all.

Speaking of which, nobody feel like talking about the fact we lost 2 people during the night?
3v6 today
3v4 if we mislynch again, so no , mafia will not win it all, this isn't lylo

What's the point of talking about 2 people dying? It just confirms LA was telling the truth about her role, and that chara was town.
I haven't gone back to reread my readslist but from memory alone, still have alonzo & persi as town.

Starting to wonder about tw town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #167) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2617, Elsa Jay wrote:If anyone here knows RCEnigma and their thought process, now would be the time to step up,
Even if we did I dont see how it would help us. It's akin to trying to out guess a moderator's setup.

What are your sr other than me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #168) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Performer »

Very funny. It's d3 already. Going in reverse review of your ISO, you voted me, alonzo, and LA who just flipped green. A ton of fluff posting from you and you have the audacity to say I'm the one with a fluff ISO.

You're the lynch today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1089, Purrcocet wrote:RUBY RED IS OBVTOWN OMFG. I CANT BELIEVE U FUCKS
That post of tmi likely coming from scum, along with the agenda of voting a50 at least twice, me at least twice .

Yeah I'm thinking more and more it's EJ/Purr/Maria. Outside chance of kokichi because of his constant push for alonzo's death.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Performer »

:neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2716, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: alonzo

Get this instead.
In post 2718, the worst wrote:why alonzo/why not elsa
for that matter, who are you scumreading other than alonzo
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2702, Alonzo wrote:
What is this?
That just meant the game was at a state where it was crawling, so I wanted it to move faster than turtle pace.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2726, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2719, Performer wrote:
In post 2716, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: alonzo

Get this instead.
In post 2718, the worst wrote:why alonzo/why not elsa
for that matter, who are you scumreading other than alonzo
You. Lol
Ok I think it's maria/tw/koki/EJ. Probably wrong on one of mari/tw
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2736, MariaR wrote:Cute
you and your scum team can surrender now :cool:
In post 2737, Alonzo wrote:I bet you've written a fuckton in scumchat....
Does scum have day chat in this setup??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2740, Kokichi Oma wrote:Alonzo why do you sr performer
and remind us - why do
you
sr me ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Performer »

alonzo, that was aimed at koki not you. in fact, I think there's no world where GE/you, or persi are scum here.

tw - regarding EJ, its eod 2 was, for one. reads list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2754, the worst wrote:Answer the question buddy.
Already did. Eod 2 , for one. Other reasons? Pushed for my death. Look back through my ISO, you can find the points already I already made.

AND ej & la are probbaly opposite alignments, as I stated at least once - based on how ej treated la as the lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2753, Alonzo wrote:Why don't you Townread quackman?
Partly paranoia, partly because Im getting the feeling he's doing busywork and that's it.
The fever talk, and now about being more calibrated to provide reads list later.
I'm not doubting if the fever was faked or real, I'm saying how it pertained to this game in stalling, a scum tactic.

He shouldn't be alive by now and barely anybody knew ruby's alt , the way he was talking about knowing ruby.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Performer »

@alonzo not meta related for pers.

I want reads from purr & GE too, come to think of it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

Will be checking back later today.
Busy until Monday with non-FM tasks (including exploring Elk Grove by Sacramento!) so I will be less active.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Performer »

Is it that difficult for purr & ge to produce an updated readslist with at least some explanation?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2777, Gamma Emerald wrote:tfw performer expects an “updated” read list
bitch I didn’t have one to start with
This game will be a headache... :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2815, Purrcocet wrote:Elsa,

you're fired.
I agree :o
-----------

Haven't gotten the chance to reread ISOs yet . But the entrance posts from alonz/koki/purr - and from what I recall of everyone remaining, make me think this is the scum team: koki/GE/tw.

Will need to reread ISOs and such. Vote is leaning toward koki. Definitely lylo now since there are 3 scum and 7 left - 3v4.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Performer »

also mari claimed ascetic earlier in game, and people who are more familiar with her than I, think she is a threat later in the game if she is town - which she flipped here. So that again points to tw and/or koki because they are more familiar with marie than I .

Why do I keep calling mariar marie. I dont know .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Performer »

Didn't get a chance to reread ISOs yet, though we have time left this phase .

I think we lost, since that was 4/7 votes needed . Quite sure Alonzo is town . The sudden quick votes in succession right after tw voted alonzo, is downright scummy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2834, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: alonzo

This is scum. No blitz on me means hes confirmed.
In post 2835, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling it
VOTE: alonzo
In post 2837, Gamma Emerald wrote:FUCK YEAH UUUUUURGH
This looks like it comes from scum .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2818, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2817, Performer wrote:also mari claimed ascetic earlier in game, and people who are more familiar with her than I, think she is a threat later in the game if she is town - which she flipped here. So that again points to tw and/or koki because they are more familiar with marie than I .

Why do I keep calling mariar marie. I dont know .
curious you lack any skepticism of me. Me and Maria go waaaaay back.
I didnt know you and maria were that skeptical , but way to assume ...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

pedit: that you and maria were that close
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2845, Alonzo wrote:I was the last scum
....funny, alonzo....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #190) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Performer »

gg scum team.
I like the graveyard posts from jingle – good analyses haha.
Also agree with jingle in postgame chat that teamwork was a big issue.
10/10 for setup creativity….looking back , I would probably give this an 8/10 in terms of game likability. The interesting roles allowed for a lot of what if and setup thinking.

@a50 & EJ come on folks….lol. Carca = persivul, aka that slot was town.
@alonzo I know I for one , don’t need to elaborate on anything about you & persivul haha. You guys grew into quite-certain townreads for me. I think tw and probably others, need to elaborate though. Maria shockingly, went into super lurk mode post d2 iirc. Seriously questioning wth LA did in checking carca, who claimed vt on d1. I was also having difficulties sorting other slots, but that's the case when we had maria doing what she did, a50 fake claiming like that (I typically hard sr fake claimers) , and koki (typically hard to read person) and purr ( didn't elaborate much) in this game . Plenty of highly questionable things from myself and others :lol:

Anyway I had fun this game, which is more of something I've been trying to do...instead of using a typically serious approach.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2883, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2881, Performer wrote:@a50 & EJ come on folks….lol. Carca = persivul, aka that slot was town.
You have two options:

1- Apologize, confess your guilt & go to prison
2- Be stubborn, and I shoot you

You have 30 seconds to decide
LOL A50! You always make me laugh dude...

I apologize for contributing to your lynch with my vote. I honestly mean that.
Can I not go to prison though ....

Edited upon user's request
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2885, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Let's see...

- You killed innocent people.
- You started a massacre!
- YOU BETRAYED THE LAW!

So, I guess the answer is...
In post 2886, AP wrote:Image
:cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2888, Almost50 wrote:That's what you get for all the monkey business you did in this game
If it's any consolation, I was earnestly developing my meta. And you were the only person to get me to revert to my normal self.... I am sorry and will am trying to be less paranoid about you .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”