DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by DS »

In post 1274, bristep123 wrote:What about Gamma demanding townreads of others but providing none themself?
They were thinking you were scum so I don't see why they would provide a town read of you?

Sorry not sure I understand your question?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Actually they specifically said they didn't have a reason to scumread me, but had a reason not to townread me. Very keen not to share their own opinion of me but sow doubt with others.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by DS »

I would say that Dave has done similar things
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:01 am

Post by bristep123 »

I hope Clem didn't get their result last night before dying (I don't know how that works) because I would assume they checked Gamma and if they know which one of us is right will be going a bit mental at all this.

So Dave and Gamma have very similar ISOs and behaviours but Dave is scum over Gamma? I'm not sure I see it, and A50 was absolutely certain about Dave being town which sticks with me since they were one of the early MVPs in this game.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:52 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

I have a TR on Dave due alot to the fact that A50 was sure he was town. He was protecting him. I had the elimination down to Chihi and Gamma. I was wrong. I'll chalk it up to not reading their playstyle correctly. Gamma kept pointing at bri. Who I had have as solid town. If it's between Gamma and Dave. I know where I'm leaning. Someone will have to convince me.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:59 am

Post by bristep123 »

Show me where Gamma was pointing at me Reaper? What happened to 'I'll follow the town consensus' from yesterday?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:03 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1280, bristep123 wrote:Show me where Gamma was pointing at me Reaper? What happened to 'I'll follow the town consensus' from yesterday?
I will follow the town consensus.

Give me a few. Have to respond to a machine call.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1151, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1148, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 1147, ChibiBear wrote:As stated above, either you or Gamma via PoE.

Btw if Bri flips scum I'm quitting mafia forever.
Well I can't speak for Gamma as it was between the two of you for me by process of elimination. But if you flip town. Mine would be another mislynch.
I haven’t voted yet. Tbh I don’t see why people are clearing bristep
In post 1153, Gamma Emerald wrote:No case, just skepticism
In post 1156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1154, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 1153, Gamma Emerald wrote:No case, just skepticism
He presents as town more than the current suspects.
How?
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have no opinion on him, stop acting like I have to explain myself because I’m being contrary. There’s been 0 in depth explanation of the townreads on bristep and they’ve felt non-present throughout the game so I don’t get where they come from
In post 1159, Gamma Emerald wrote:To simplify:
I don’t have a reason to scumread bristep, I have a reason to not townread bristep.
In post 1172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lolwut
Also have seen 0 towncasing of bristep
In post 1185, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1174, bristep123 wrote:
In post 1172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lolwut
Also have seen 0 towncasing of bristep
Gam, why are you twitchy about me? Do you think I'm likely to be scum ahead of any of the others? It kinda bugs me but I'll tell you what's up, I led the charge on Volxen and got on board with Egix on D2. You look at my ISO initially it'll show you I'm not experienced enough to be playing that isolationist a game if I was scum.

You've had reads of your own and I haven't seen any cases from you either so lets go catch scum, Chibi or Reaper which way do you fall?

Chibi - Nobody is complaining that you're a bad player. They are ANALYSING YOUR BEHAVIOUR. You are the only one who has called yourself a bad player, or discounted your own reads. sorry if you had a bad experience in another game but as Dave says you are on day 3 still going on process of elimination with no analysis. People who are voting for you are doing so because they think you're scum. Nobody is putting you under the spotlight because they think you are a bad townie, that's totally on you I'm sorry.
I have a read on you but I’d prefer to hold onto it until someone posts an actual towncase
As for who I’d pick out of those two initial leaning is Chibi but I haven’t looked at RoS as much
Gamma calling for a town read on you, but offering nothing other than saying they differ in opinion.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:18 am

Post by bristep123 »

Gamma doesn't call me scum or point to me as scum. They are asking why others read me as town since nobody had made a case other than feeling. I agree they've done no active hunting in the game but neither have a few players and it leads us to an endgame where we're not clear on the last scum due to a lack of activity. You could be seen as pocketing/sheeping, Dave and DS and Gamma could be seen as sowing weak seeds, DS and Dave could be seen as trying to disrupt the final day reads because they're sure the town will lynch Gamma/Reaper so making sure the last lynch isn't them. There's reason for all 4 of you to be suspected.

Alonzo - What's your reason for switching to Dave? Just based on DS's post?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:31 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

Which means the decision today has to solidify the course of action for the next day phase.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Alonzo »

Yep, I will sheep the best case presented
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:16 am

Post by bristep123 »

Well, I'm dying tonight probably so this is my last real chance to have a say; i believe in A50 and Clem, so my vote goes with them.

VOTE : Gamma

also - in the event I don't get to say so, I also
VOTE : Quicknight
if it applies.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1270, bristep123 wrote:Now, I know kinda what the answer is, but Dave doing that big read on Gamma is dangerous if he is scum and Gamma flips town. Likewise it's dangerous for you to do the big ISO on Dave out of nowhere if you are scum and he flips town. Now there's someone who hasn't done a big ISO on anyone, and that's Gamma (also Reaper but he's tomorrow)
Huh? How is doing a big ISO a risk as scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1274, bristep123 wrote:What about Gamma demanding townreads of others but providing none themself?
I actually townread bristep's reaction to the townreads on them, but I didn't want to just give up on forcing tangible reads out of people
which I still would fucking like even if I'm not trying to see it myself, and was why I mentioned it in the first place toay
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I find it questionable dave voted me when he did, look into that
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 am

Post by davesaz »

I thought Egix was town D1 and thought there wasn't a case against him, plain and simple.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 am

Post by davesaz »

@DS "analysis", think it's the 2nd thing he commented on.

I never lie about RL.
I had high blood pressure earlier in the year and replaced out of a couple games because I was worried I might have a stroke.
I do all the family related driving (my wife doesn't even have a license). Sorry if that takes priority over mafia.
I keep banks' data safe from disasters, and have to jump right on it if a problem is reported in my code. Sorry if that takes priority over mafia.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1264, DS wrote:
In post 430, davesaz wrote:Not a lot to go on for Volxen, but it feels more
looking town
than
being town
. Weak scumlean.
In post 441, davesaz wrote:
In post 440, DS wrote:
In post 431, davesaz wrote:Reaper and DS are both content free.
That about covers the easy ones. I'm the type who prefers to complete something before tackling a bigger task.

Bambietta sure has a lot of posts, for having touted taking her foot off the gas a RL day ago or so.
I suspect that Clemency iso will be much more spam than substance, from inability to remember anything noteworthy. Though that could be inattention on my part, will see when I dig into it.
You don't want to comment on anything I've said? Even if it is limited? That's a strange mentality for a town person to have. I'd want to try and dissect what I could at least from my POV
That is a comment on what you've said. I don't see much of anything before your most recent post that I can use to sort you.
The way you're asking about my post is helpful though.
I dont think Dave has commented much on me after the whole Egix flip and my part in trying to hammer them. Interested to see what Dave thinks now.
I don't think scum would do the things you do.
I absolutely hate the way you play and would prefer not to see it again.
In post 478, davesaz wrote:
In post 472, DS wrote:
In post 465, davesaz wrote: You might try saying a few things about what you think about other people’s posts. Do a good enough job and Powers can be used to find scum, a much better use than clearing.
Are you trying to coach me? Lmao

What a weird pocket strat
Nope, just expressing disdain over your attitude. Even a willingness to scumread you for it.
Scumread me for my attitude, again a no substance read.
Correct on the first point, incorrect on the 2nd. Attitude is substance.
In post 507, davesaz wrote:Anyone want to take the assignment of looking at DS and seeing if there is any genuine solving there? Or even fake solving for that matter.
pawns off reading me to everyone else because at this point i was a lower poster
This is my way of telling other people that I scumread you at that point but I don't trust it to be accurate because your attitude interfered with being able to assign a motive to it.
In post 515, davesaz wrote:86 posts and only 2-3 of them are tangentially related to game content.
VOTE: Clemency
My ok to yuk it up was not an ok to avoid doing anything all game.
voting the cop, townleaning the mafia
Nice try but at this point there has not been a claim, right?
I'm voting the person who wasn't scumhunting at all.
Post-game we can have a deeper discussion on how well that works for me.
In post 604, davesaz wrote:
In post 595, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:They say 3rd time's the charm, right? First it was me, then it was Clem...

VOTE: Egix96
So you follow the person you're voting onto someone who scumreads them?
shades bambi for voting egix
A votes their scumread B. B votes C. A switches their vote to C without saying why. This would be shady anytime it happens. Pointing that out is a town thing to do. You seem to be a competent player so this should not be a surprise to you. The fact that this is how I play (which A50 knew) would of course escape you since you're not from around here.
In post 733, davesaz wrote:I don't understand the Egix wagon at all. The "case" seemed like smoke and mirrors to me.
The game so far is definitely in Bambietta's scum range. There is just so much there that could go either way, I've been at a loss for how to proceed in scoring it.
Has Clemency done something towny that I'm not seeing. I still think that would make a fine lynch.

I'm gonna need to review stuff. Holiday activity has been enough to clear out most of my memory about the game other than what I've posted here.
defending mafia, shading the cop
I'll forgive you for this, but any moron can tell you that it's immaterial that a PR was shaded
before they were known to be a PR
In post 781, davesaz wrote:Dunno why y’all don’t see scum clemency. I think egix is town.
VOTE: volxen
Look at the deadline.
Your conclusions are rubbish. You're welcome to suspect me because I was wrong on some reads, but you're paying no attention to motivations. If I were scum, why would I be the voter to push my buddy over the edge where he had to fakeclaim to try to get out of it? Nah, that's a town reaction to deadline approaching, having a solid case that nobody will listen to, and settling for someone that people are willing to lynch so we don't get a no-lynch. If you pay slightly more attention to what's going on you might notice this.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1289, Gamma Emerald wrote:I find it questionable dave voted me when he did, look into that
For timing, see for further info.
You know why I'm voting you, it's because I have a solid case that you're scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

where is this case
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:03 am

Post by davesaz »

It isn't all that hard to find.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 am

Post by DS »

I don't think it's immaterial to shade a PR before they are known to be a pr. Of course you wouldn't shade a pr after they are outted, that would be dumb. Knowing now the alignment of Clem, your interactions with him before his outting as cop is certainly worthwhile to look at.

I don't agree with any of your responses. I think people can read into them and see they aren't great defenses to what I brought up.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Post by DS »

The real life stuff could obviously be real but still an excuse to slide by without much activity

That response to me is immaterial
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:41 am

Post by DS »

In post 1279, ReaperOfSouls wrote:I have a TR on Dave due alot to the fact that A50 was sure he was town. He was protecting him. I had the elimination down to Chihi and Gamma. I was wrong. I'll chalk it up to not reading their playstyle correctly. Gamma kept pointing at bri. Who I had have as solid town. If it's between Gamma and Dave. I know where I'm leaning. Someone will have to convince me.
Power roles aren't infallible. They are players coming to conclusions just like the rest of us. Sheeting other players reads if they are based on solid logic is fine but just sheeping because someone was a town leader is not

But then again, A50 town read me, so obviously sheep that facet of his game 100%
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 am

Post by bristep123 »

The sad irony is that you could finally hammer, but it's not on someone you want to hammer.

Return to “Completed Open Games”