Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:14 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 25
In post 604, Almost50 wrote:
In post 599, Xtoxm wrote:Well now he's just bullshitting. I didn't visit anyone last night. We can turbolynch this.
You do know that this means we lynch him and if he flips Tracker you will follow, right?
What is the point of asking this question? Are you checking to see if he changes his mind?
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 614, 0verki11 wrote:can mafia use the factional kill and use there ability at the same time?
If they are Multitasking, yes. I also thought he could be a town Multitasking role but that’s not possible now.
Why is town multitasking not possible now? Was it possible before? If so what made it so it isn't possible now? If it isn't possible now for town to have it, is it still possible for scum?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 850, joges wrote:PAGE 25
In post 599, Xtoxm wrote:Well now he's just bullshitting. I didn't visit anyone last night. We can turbolynch this.
You do know that this means we lynch him and if he flips Tracker you will follow, right?
What is the point of asking this question? Are you checking to see if he changes his mind?
In post 614, 0verki11 wrote:can mafia use the factional kill and use there ability at the same time?
If they are Multitasking, yes. I also thought he could be a town Multitasking role but that’s not possible now.
Why is town multitasking not possible now? Was it possible before? If so what made it so it isn't possible now? If it isn't possible now for town to have it, is it still possible for scum?
Because they claimed VT, not town multitasker.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 777, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 776, Persivul wrote:
In post 767, Chateau Lobby wrote: .... Loyal...
OK, so: you're a Loyal Fruit Vendor. You sent me fruit. You assumed that anyone who received fruit would necessarily say that in their first post. Since I didn't, you concluded I'm scum (the three 100% claims being absolute bullshit). Then, as we kept talking, I guessed that you were this obscure role, and then claimed to have received fruit.

You're either bad town, or bad scum.
I didn't send you any fruit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. This DEFINITELY getting interesting.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 850, joges wrote:Why is town multitasking not possible now? Was it possible before? If so what made it so it isn't possible now? If it isn't possible now for town to have it, is it still possible for scum?
Because Xtoxm denied doing anything last night
So he COULD be multitasking who holstered (which I seriously doubt) but the primary logic for me is eihter he is vanilla/something not multitasking or he's multitasking scum. He definitely can be multitasking scum and that's most likely what he is if he is scum and the guilty is real
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 792, Chateau Lobby wrote:Pers is town af.

UNVOTE:
*Sigh* Thanks for nothing, buddy. (Actually, it was both amusing AND beneficial to develop reads. I'm just being an ass when -in fact- it wasn't all that bad after all.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 795, Persivul wrote:Image

Here I am, take me out!

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 26
In post 634, Almost50 wrote:UNVOTE:

Stanley is the scummiest scummy scum I've played with in a year!

In fact, I'll let this resolve itself and go for him

VOTE: stanley

Of 0verki11 is Town; Scum can't afford to kill him tonight or Xtox, becomes confirmed Scum. EVEN if Scum were willing to male that sacrifice then we still got them busy rather than have done the job for them.

If 0verki11 is Scum then the Town Cop (if existent) knows where to check (Hint: NOT 0verki11. The mere existence of a Town Cop makes the Tracker claim a Scum claim. Cop should check outside of 0verki11/Xtoxm, give us a 2nd guilty or a confirmed townie, then claim tomorrow). Mote that the Town may still have a PROTECTIVE role, so the Cop claiming with a solid guilty, or a confirmed Town, plus 0verki11 mechanically guiltied is GOOD because chances are the Cop will still survive to get us a 3rd result.

If anyone is confused by all this, forget I said anything. Just vote Stanley and let someone else worry about the rest of it.
In post 647, Almost50 wrote:
In post 640, stan1ey wrote:If i was mafia and a town investigative said I visited someome (or 2 people) id say yes I visited as a town pr rather than say i visited nobody.
It's abundantly clear you don't have conviction in anything you say. One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure, but you are flip flopping and not giving it much thought, yet you desperately want to be on either wagon.
This translates as SCUM who is not sure whether to bus or save their buddy
. You're literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
I could understand this if you had discussed a possible way you were thinking they were both town. But you openly state that one of them is scum in 647 but remove your vote from 0verki11. And it's not to even switch to Xtoxm its to someone else. Sure you give your reasons, but you have to know at best your reasons COULD be wrong. Where as a SURE thing, "One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure...", I think town should want to stay focused at the task at hand. Deciding who they feel is more likely scum based on the claim between 0verki11 and Xtoxm. But you start a new wagon?

I don't like this.

In post 636, 0verki11 wrote:but I cleared him as town already, after we lynch Xtoxm we lynch A50 imo.
In post 649, 0verki11 wrote:Stanley is confirmed town how hard is that to understand.
I don't see how you cleared anyone with your power. From town0verki11 right now, with Xtoxm DENYING your claim, you should be 100% on Xtoxm for the lynch, I'm fairly certain to this point your vote is there (and if it's not after his counterclaim then :facepalm:). Since you should know that he is scum now then you've got to also think that he either used his power(s) on town town, scum town, or scum scum. However, you're only mentioning Stan1ey and not mentioning GIF. If you've town confirmed Stan1ey, then you've either scum confirmed GIF or town confirmed him. This further decreases my feelings that you told the truth about your result because you would have thought a lot more about something you actually had and would also be mentioning this.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 am

Post by joges »

In post 851, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 850, joges wrote:PAGE 25
Because they claimed VT, not town multitasker.
Who claimed VT?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 801, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 759, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 757, Persivul wrote:
In post 756, Chateau Lobby wrote: Do you think I am town PR?
You said you had a night action and I don't see any scum motivation for a faked result on me. So, yes, you're probably a (bad) town PR. You could also be scum or lying town, but those seem less likely.
That hurts my feelings.
Okay actually Pers might be reacting to this guilty worse than Xtoxm did to his
I don't want to jump the gun, but this looks more like Scum Gamma than Town Gamma (NOT a confident read though)

Right now I am sure Una, stanley, Persy, Clem & Chateau are all Town, so a very goof Town core to work from/with

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:54 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 27
In post 656, Almost50 wrote:
In post 648, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 647, Almost50 wrote:
In post 640, stan1ey wrote:If i was mafia and a town investigative said I visited someome (or 2 people) id say yes I visited as a town pr rather than say i visited nobody.
It's abundantly clear you don't have conviction in anything you say. One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure, but you are flip flopping and not giving it much thought, yet you desperately want to be on either wagon.
This translates as SCUM who is not sure whether to bus or save their buddy
. You're literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
If you belevive that Stanley is scum then im scum too. Choose me or Xtoxm or im tunneling you if im still alive to do so.
Are you one of those players who speak before they think?? HOW is stanley
confirmed
one way or another when we don't know what Xtoxm targeted him with, if anything at all?

Like, let's assume you are indeed a Town Tracker and that Xtoxm did indeed visit stanley. Why can't that have been a Doctor shot? Like, maybe Xtoxm is a multi-tasking Scum JOAT who targeted his buddy with protection and GiF with a kill or block? Or maybe he is plain Mafia Doctor who has the multi-tasking modifier to allow him to kill and heal on the same night?? Did you consider that??

I mean, the way you're arguing I do think you might be Town, because I know you're not experienced enough to fake that with such conviction, but dude.. do not make assumptions and build on them. Inspect and examine every proposition you can this of that could make sense before you rule it out completely.
I like this post because it's the same thought process I'm having. Which makes me want to start pushing your towards town.

I'm heading back to this page because I need to see something else.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

Post by joges »

I don't like this A50 claiming Macho, still being protected, but then Clemency town clearing him because he didn't die because he protected him, and then saying "I didn't believe you for a second" and then A50 admitting it was a falseclaim. It hurts my head and I don't like it.

I can see where Clemency could think, based on no night kill, that A50 was the target after everything resolved and that he saved the day.

But what if you protected scum, Clemency? Wouldn't the same result occur? There could be many other reason for a lack of a kill.

Clemency, why did you not believe the Macho claim (I will be honest, I forgot it was even made until it was mentioned again). Was it because it was RVS or because of the "troll" account it was posted from?

A50, why lie?

This kind of thing geeks me out so much and makes me so paranoid now about things. I don't want to be paranoid because then I just start scum reading everyone.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 28 - Pretty much just a back and forth between Chateau and Clemency.

UNVOTE: - Doing this first because of the apparent "100% scum that's been found" claim... I'm not going to vote any one until I'm caught up now.

Clemency, why don't you believe Chateau?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:15 am

Post by joges »

In post 700, Clemency wrote:the entire case you've presented on persivul is
-your word
-
-
Aren't you, by voting Xtoxm, also taking 0verki11's word? Haven't you also asked us to accept your word on A50? I don't see why this is any different.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Clemency »

wait what does the loyal modifier do
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 862, joges wrote:
-your word
-
-
Aren't you, by voting Xtoxm, also taking 0verki11's word? Haven't you also asked us to accept your word on A50? I don't see why this is any different.
the context was different with the xtoxm vote, it was just a decision on which goes first
i'm asking you to accept my word because i straightforward claimed a town protective after a no kill night and didn't get cc'd
i did it because i felt having a50 conftown would be beneficial enough for the game to be worth it
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 863, Clemency wrote:wait what does the loyal modifier do
brb going to wiki
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:31 am

Post by joges »

I just finished Page 30.

I've seen two different reaction to results so far.

Overkill knows Xtoxm visited Stanley and GIF

Chateau has done something and found out Persivul is not town.

Overkill says "Lynch me idk you'll lynch Xtoxm tomorrow"

Persival says "You're wrong about me." Persivul doesn't vote, and doesn't seem to care that if we do lynch TownPersivul that Chateau would be lynched the next day.

But Persivul also think Chateau is more likely dumb town than fake claiming scum... But how stupid do you have to be to make this up?

Up to page 30:
The other weird thing from all of this. Overkill claims a result on Xtoxm that Xtoxm denies and calls false. Yet Xtoxm never votes Overkill for lying. And Overkill never votes Xtoxm for saying the info he has is wrong. Also, Chateau votes Persival instantly with their info, Persivul denies the info is accurate but never votes Chateau... This makes more sense tho because Persivul did state he felt it was more dumb town than scum...

But all the lying going on here and no one from either party(clearly someone is town and knows 100% that someone else is lying, right?!) is voting anyone.

Does this not seem weird to anyone else?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am

Post by joges »

It is a bit scrambled, but as I was realizing that Persival never voted Chateau for the claim, it made me think about the other thing that follows after. That's kind of 1.5 thoughts in 866
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 am

Post by joges »

In post 864, Clemency wrote:
-your word
-
-
the context was different with the xtoxm vote, it was just a decision on which goes first
i'm asking you to accept my word because i straightforward claimed a town protective after a no kill night and didn't get cc'd
i did it because i felt having a50 conftown would be beneficial enough for the game to be worth it
Well, if you haven't been counter claimed yet, i'm just done with page 30, then yeah it does push you town. But your action doesn't completely town confirm A50 imo, but I can see how it would make you think he is town confirmed.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 860, joges wrote:I don't like this A50 claiming Macho, still being protected, but then Clemency town clearing him because he didn't die because he protected him, and then saying "I didn't believe you for a second" and then A50 admitting it was a falseclaim. It hurts my head and I don't like it.

I can see where Clemency could think, based on no night kill, that A50 was the target after everything resolved and that he saved the day.

But what if you protected scum, Clemency? Wouldn't the same result occur? There could be many other reason for a lack of a kill.

Clemency, why did you not believe the Macho claim (I will be honest, I forgot it was even made until it was mentioned again). Was it because it was RVS or because of the "troll" account it was posted from?

A50, why lie?

This kind of thing geeks me out so much and makes me so paranoid now about things. I don't want to be paranoid because then I just start scum reading everyone.
Oh shit I forgot about that.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:35 am

Post by joges »

In post 754, Persivul wrote:
In post 751, Not_Mafia wrote:Can we lynch overkill pls, there's no justice in the world if he lives to day 3, Persivul is always a good lynch though
I'm a good lynch if CL makes an explicit claim which he can't weasel out of tomorrow.
I like this thought process.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 868, joges wrote:
In post 864, Clemency wrote:
-your word
-
-
Well, if you haven't been counter claimed yet, i'm just done with page 30, then yeah it does push you town. But your action doesn't completely town confirm A50 imo, but I can see how it would make you think he is town confirmed.
i agree he's not 100% confirmed, i'm just saying it's incredibly likely
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 am

Post by joges »

In post 757, Persivul wrote:
In post 756, Chateau Lobby wrote: Do you think I am town PR?
You said you had a night action and I don't see any scum motivation for a faked result on me. So, yes, you're probably a (bad) town PR. You could also be scum or lying town, but those seem less likely.
Wait.

Wait..

Wait...

Chateau has claimed a 100% Persival is NOT TOWN.

But it seems LESS LIKELY that they're LYING TOWN?

Wha?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 am

Post by 0verki11 »

Clemency why did you target A50 if he claimed macho?
And why did the protection work?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Post by joges »

Can you explain what you mean by "Bad" town PR, Persivul?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”