BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW FULL

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

got invited but this game almost certainly fills w/o me and I'll just be /in to replace one of you lurk flakes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can always play if we just need it to fill. Or we can wait to see if we get 3 more before you take me off the replacements list.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nero I bet you're going to roll scum for once.
it's not like I never roll scum. Just treat me like Ram and scum read me every game regardless of alignment or A50 and always be willing to lynch me every game regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was never upset though I would argue that "Nero didn't claim 3p so he must be mafia!" isn't the greatest logic. I was scum CFTWR. I'm just saying that you do scumread me every game so it's not super impressive that you'd catch when I rolled scum. What would be impressive is if you correctly read me as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Caught For The Wrong Reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I will chainsaw defend him so hard that I'll slice right through all your weak arguments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bring it on, weeb!

Return to “Completed Signups”