no deadlines mafia [game over]

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #46  (isolation #0)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:54 am

Hi I’m here not lurking just V/LA

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #52  (isolation #1)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:49 am

Good job. Why are u vote the xtoxm?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #64  (isolation #2)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Yes,there are 24 people.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #66  (isolation #3)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi! How are you?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #71  (isolation #4)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Remember, you have all of eternity to play this game.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #77  (isolation #5)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Whooee gonna be an amazing vote Count!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #86  (isolation #6)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Nancy, Check post 54 for an explanation of the xtoxm vote.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #131  (isolation #7)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 am

Ooh, me too!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #133  (isolation #8)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:43 am

That’s sad. I wanted to see a cool trick.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #136  (isolation #9)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:22 am

What does that mean?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #164  (isolation #10)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:00 pm

What do you want, memes?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #196  (isolation #11)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm

A vote appears! Varsoon you better defend yourself

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #198  (isolation #12)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Do I know why you voted him? Could you tell me I don’t actually know

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #294  (isolation #13)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:54 am

Is he too aggressive for you?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #296  (isolation #14)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Aight

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #298  (isolation #15)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:11 pm

What does w reading mean?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #301  (isolation #16)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks.


BUT WHY, SHEEP, WHY AM I A WOLF TO YOU?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #326  (isolation #17)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Can you give me a crash course on how this works and why I’m 200?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #330  (isolation #18)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Ah, makes sense. GUYS DON’T LYNCH ME I CAN HELP SCUMHUND

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #331  (isolation #19)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm

*SCUMHUNT

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #333  (isolation #20)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Don’t worry, It’s good! if you’re number goes up, being on your wagon is a better choice.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #334  (isolation #21)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Therefore, Wagon thinks voting you would be a worse choice than, say, Vaxkiller.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #372  (isolation #22)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 pm

At least you aren’t in the scum part.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #382  (isolation #23)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Wow, someone might have to bail me out on this. What does liked more for scum mean? Scumread, or not scumread?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #385  (isolation #24)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:06 pm

In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE


wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?

So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #387  (isolation #25)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Damn, I spelled it wrong.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #390  (isolation #26)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Also, this guy has not done much ^

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #392  (isolation #27)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:26 pm

I meant wisdom. And yeah, I knew spelling wasn’t why.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #397  (isolation #28)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Yey, just what I need. What am I at, L-8 now?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #399  (isolation #29)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey Emerald, what is the reason for my Kokichi vote being bad?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #401  (isolation #30)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Kay

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #403  (isolation #31)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Cause I don’t KNOW anything ABOUT wagonomics, he’s barely posted 5 times.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #405  (isolation #32)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Not much. Therefore, am slightly pressuring him.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #410  (isolation #33)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm

In post 407, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why vote me? shouldnt that make you scumread wagon. And also if you're voting me for not doing anything, why would you vote me for the same reason you think wagon is scummy for scumreading you?

VOTE: Leodanny

Who said I though wagon was scummy?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #411  (isolation #34)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 pm

In post 408, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 403, Leodanny wrote:Cause I don’t KNOW anything ABOUT wagonomics, he’s barely posted 5 times.


then again, my question stands. why vote me for not doing anything if you say wagonomics hasnt done anything? basically you voted me over him when if you actually believed this, you'd have voted him

Like all the other people voting me said, the problem is making 20+ Posts without much content, not less posting, otherwise I would be wagon.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #412  (isolation #35)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 pm

*voting wagon

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #415  (isolation #36)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 pm

My hero! Thanks for pointing that out, Ermeralds iso was big so I didn’t read it yet.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #416  (isolation #37)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Mobile keyboard sucks, sorry

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #422  (isolation #38)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:55 pm

That’s cool. But what is this WAGOINCOIN? I don’t see a WAGOIN-something anywhere.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #429  (isolation #39)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:10 pm

I’ll be okay though

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #439  (isolation #40)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey Vax, what do you have to say about your wagon actually being a higher value than mine(according to wagonomics)?
P-edit:
1: Hebichan; in the span of two or three posts, goes from suspecting a one poster to sheeping the person that said they would sheep her, nice one.
2. Varsoon what are you even doing? I can’t understand why your role would just be the ability to speak about Mario without the entire mafiascum community knowing.

Ok thanks stop ninjaing me now
P-edit: why are there more ninjas?!?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #443  (isolation #41)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:26 pm

In post 438, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, Leodanny wrote:My hero! Thanks for pointing that out, Ermeralds iso was big so I didn’t read it yet.

Nice post that adds nothing but appeals the the target.
@Ausuka I’ll address your post later but I feel like we’re gonna have a problem.

How so? And what does “appeals the the target” mean?
Also stop being a ninja all of you please

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #447  (isolation #42)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm

In post 400, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Leodanny wrote:Hey Emerald, what is the reason for my Kokichi vote being bad?

I want Kokichi to confirm he sees what I see first

Hey Kokichi can you confirm with emerald?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #452  (isolation #43)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:36 pm

In post 444, hebichan wrote:
In post 439, Leodanny wrote:Hey Vax, what do you have to say about your wagon actually being a higher value than mine(according to wagonomics)?
P-edit:
1: Hebichan; in the span of two or three posts, goes from suspecting a one poster to sheeping the person that said they would sheep her, nice one.
2. Varsoon what are you even doing? I can’t understand why your role would just be the ability to speak about Mario without the entire mafiascum community knowing.

Ok thanks stop ninjaing me now
P-edit: why are there more ninjas?!?


Again, I was pressuring the slot. Doesn't do me any good to say that until I'm off the wagon and on you.

You're just genuinely scummy now.

Like I care who wanted to sheep me when I make my vote.

1. Okay
2. Meh
3. So were you sheeping purcocett with that vote?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #456  (isolation #44)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:45 pm

@Emerald, why is there a problem with flattering Ausuka?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #461  (isolation #45)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Hey I’m the most voted player now! V/LA over the weekend, bye!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #468  (isolation #46)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:03 pm

V/LA until the weekend is over! Bye!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #599  (isolation #47)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Goodness gracious, I seem to have missed not a lot. Anyway, Ausuka, I think that Your emerald vote is reasonable, but I haven’t really thought it out yet, so I won’t vote him yet.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #600  (isolation #48)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Should I claim now, or at L-1?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #612  (isolation #49)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:20 pm

In post 608, Party Boat wrote:
In post 434, Party Boat wrote:
In post 409, profii wrote:Leo this will help us sort you

Tell us you top 3 scum suspects and why you think those people might be scum

If you can’t think of 3 - please come up with a good reason for the 1 or 2 people you do find scummy

yo leo-potato do this please


Leodanny do this

it is important if you want to not die

Dude I already did this
In post 439, Leodanny wrote:Hey Vax, what do you have to say about your wagon actually being a higher value than mine(according to wagonomics)?
P-edit:
1: Hebichan; in the span of two or three posts, goes from suspecting a one poster to sheeping the person that said they would sheep her, nice one.
2. Varsoon what are you even doing? I can’t understand why your role would just be the ability to speak about Mario without the entire mafiascum community knowing.

Ok thanks stop ninjaing me now
P-edit: why are there more ninjas?!?

This is rushed though, take grains of salt with it.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #614  (isolation #50)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:35 pm

In post 606, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 600, Leodanny wrote:Should I claim now, or at L-1?


If you have a claim, better do it ASAP. Why would you want to give scum a chance to hammer?

no stop


dont claim yet i want time for other people to post first and for me to wallpost about some thoughts on your slot

Can you do that quick

thanks


I’m bouta claim

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #617  (isolation #51)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm

In post 382, Leodanny wrote:Wow, someone might have to bail me out on this. What does liked more for scum mean? Scumread, or not scumread?

I claim Jailkeeper, crumb also
(Pay Bail to get out of jail until the trial)

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #619  (isolation #52)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:54 pm

No

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #620  (isolation #53)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 pm

I hope

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #645  (isolation #54)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Hell no I don’t have three reads; but I’ll sheep Ausuka, since It doesn’t seem like Kokichi is a good vote on rereading.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #680  (isolation #55)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Isn’t town implied?

Why do you see one “hell no” as overreacting?

Why can’t it be both a sheep and OMGUS?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #682  (isolation #56)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:12 pm

I’d say Sheep is a slight scumlean, solely because he seems to think that CLAIMING AT L-2 IN A 24P GAME IS A BAD IDEA, which I don’t think town would say.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #685  (isolation #57)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:23 pm

What play? I’m making this up as I go along.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #688  (isolation #58)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Me too

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #697  (isolation #59)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:45 pm

It’s okay if they unvote with a reason, right?

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #700  (isolation #60)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:56 pm

I don’t agree, but okay. Pagetop!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #718  (isolation #61)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:45 am

In post 701, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 680, Leodanny wrote:Isn’t town implied?

Why do you see one “hell no” as overreacting?

Why can’t it be both a sheep and OMGUS?


Because he asked you for reads. Why would you react so strongly to that?

It could be but you still haven’t given a reason for it but it’s your refusal to give reads, is the more concerning part of it. Why would you be opposed to that?

My word choice really needs to be better.
Anyway, what I meant was I didn’t have three reads, I have too many townreads. Not that I wouldn’t give him my reads.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #724  (isolation #62)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 am

In post 666, Purrcocet wrote:Gamma Emerald

I summon thee

Hehe. Post number 666.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #734  (isolation #63)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Vote big numbers, get much coin

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #736  (isolation #64)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:41 pm

If I had to? I’d pick Gamma Emerald, because I trust Ausuka and TheBrie, and because he’s mostly posting lots of words without lots of meaning.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #742  (isolation #65)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:37 pm

In post 738, TheBrie wrote:
In post 718, Leodanny wrote:
In post 701, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 680, Leodanny wrote:Isn’t town implied?

Why do you see one “hell no” as overreacting?

Why can’t it be both a sheep and OMGUS?


Because he asked you for reads. Why would you react so strongly to that?

It could be but you still haven’t given a reason for it but it’s your refusal to give reads, is the more concerning part of it. Why would you be opposed to that?

My word choice really needs to be better.
Anyway, what I meant was I didn’t have three reads, I have too many townreads. Not that I wouldn’t give him my reads.


Well why weren't you giving us your townreads? Why weren't you saying that before we pushed you about it?

In post 737, Party Boat wrote:mmk

why do you trust Ausuka and TheBrie? Do you think they've done things that looked particularly town or do you have previous experience playing with them?


I've never seen Leo before this game. So that ain't why he trusts me.


Leodanny wrote:Vote big numbers, get much coin

That's how I was reading Wagonomics too. Though there's no coin to get.

Justice now revokes the sentence, Mercy calls you—break your chains:

Ah I give up trying to quote you
Brie: Well why weren't you giving us your townreads? Why weren't you saying that before we pushed you about it?
You didn’t ask? Also I’d assume scumreads are better than townreads.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #744  (isolation #66)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks mod, but I was trying to snip the rest of the post and leave just the part that I wrote in.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #747  (isolation #67)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:05 pm

In post 745, profii wrote:where is Ausuka

So she just finished a game I think

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #778  (isolation #68)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:54 am

In post 765, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 718, Leodanny wrote:
In post 701, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 680, Leodanny wrote:Isn’t town implied?

Why do you see one “hell no” as overreacting?

Why can’t it be both a sheep and OMGUS?


Because he asked you for reads. Why would you react so strongly to that?

It could be but you still haven’t given a reason for it but it’s your refusal to give reads, is the more concerning part of it. Why would you be opposed to that?

My word choice really needs to be better.
Anyway, what I meant was I didn’t have three reads, I have too many townreads. Not that I wouldn’t give him my reads.


Just pick any 3 and explain your reasoning or scum, if you have any. How you explain your reads, helps people get a handle on your alignment, which is why it’s so important.

This is gonna be Great
Ausuka- she seems town. Why? Well, she at least tried to reason out why I might be a mislynch, instead of sheeping Emerald(btw, this slot isn’t doing a whole lot, I think)
Varsoon- scummy, a bit. blah blah blah technical talk, probably on a level with Gamma as regards scumhunting. Also jumps on the wagon w/o reason
Emerald- as above, not much. Gets the wagon on me going, that’s a whole bunch of drama.
Also sheep is tunneling me and it’s concerning

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #793  (isolation #69)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:55 pm

In post 788, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 778, Leodanny wrote:Also sheep is tunneling me and it’s concerning

why do you dislike it?

also how am i tunneling you if i unvoted

Yeah but you still scumread me and stuff

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #802  (isolation #70)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:10 pm

WIFOM? Make up your mind, man!

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #824  (isolation #71)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:41 am

In post 812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What do you you think of Jaylow’s opening post and Vax?

I know you’ve already answered but if you have any thoughts on either of those slots, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Vaxkiller seems to be trying, but I think he’s just reiterating most things.
Jaylow’s only post says that Varsoon the only interesting one, but votes him for reason that he doesn’t reveal.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #828  (isolation #72)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Yeah, I said that.

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #832  (isolation #73)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:43 pm

In post 830, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 824, Leodanny wrote:Vaxkiller seems to be trying


I am?

No, you’re fake trying and just got on the Varsoon bandwagon, then shitposted a bit.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games