no deadlines mafia [game over]

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #300  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 pm

In post 290, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why is a 1 poster being wagoned

can you two talk about your votes there

gotta get people to contribute something meaningful before the deadl....


oh wait

Leodanny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Location: somewhere cold
Pronoun: It

Post Post #301  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks.


BUT WHY, SHEEP, WHY AM I A WOLF TO YOU?

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #302  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 pm

because potato
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #303  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:36 pm

In post 290, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why is a 1 poster being wagoned

can you two talk about your votes there


In post 233, Jaylow7 wrote:So this has started...

I will in general be most active on the weekends until the end of the year. The holiday season is always super busy for me.

No real reads yet except one, not much of note has been said beyond the neighborhood claim and recent setup spec discussion, by the same person...

who is the one person I have a solid read on right now.

VOTE: Varsoon


This post seems scummy to me. He first starts off letting us know how busy he is - not generally a good sign but NAI by itself and has a “solid” read on” - after just 1 post? And then, he just conveniently disappears without ever explaining his vote? This is way more likely to come from scum than town, because town prefers to engage and question a bit before throwing down an unexplained vote. It’s a gross vote, no matter how you look at it.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #304  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 pm

In post 293, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

In post 295, Vaxkiller wrote:No.

No reason really.

I'm starting to read now.


Could vote here too, this is a bad vote.

Still, less scummy than Jaylow, because it lacks pretentiousness. Scum usually aren’t transparent like this but if the vote doesn’t move or get explained, I would reassess.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #305  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 pm

:eek:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET


Oh good, it looks like Cheeky may have been right on Porkens.

Liking Cheeky, sheep and Brie so far I think.

wat


Which part?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #306  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm

VOTE: Jaylow

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 pm

In post 305, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET


Oh good, it looks like Cheeky may have been right on Porkens.

Liking Cheeky, sheep and Brie so far I think.

wat


Which part?

Cheeky being right on porkens
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #308  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 pm

In post 305, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET


Oh good, it looks like Cheeky may have been right on Porkens.

Liking Cheeky, sheep and Brie so far I think.

wat


Which part?


Cheeky townread Porkens, who was sheep’s predessor and I think sheep is town here.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #309  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:49 pm

but sheep hadn't posted then......
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:49 pm

ok he had
but like that's super fast of you and you haven't played with them before, wut
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #311  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:57 pm

In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:but sheep hadn't posted then......


No, the point is that Cheeky townread Porkens, who I had a null read on and he was replaced by sheep, who I’m currently townreading. So, Cheeky was likely right on sheep’s predessor - Porkens.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #312  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 pm

In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok he had
but like that's super fast of you and you haven't played with them before, wut


Yes I have, numerous times on MU.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #313  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 pm

In post 312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok he had
but like that's super fast of you and you haven't played with them before, wut


Yes I have, numerous times on MU.


I have correctly read him in the last several games we’ve played together. He is tonally very different as scum, than he is as town.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pm

ok
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 07, 2017
Location: Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary
Pronoun: He

Post Post #315  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:43 pm

In post 301, Leodanny wrote:Thanks.


BUT WHY, SHEEP, WHY AM I A WOLF TO YOU?

throughout reading i sort of watched you pop in a few times and feel fairly relaxed in thread and interacting with people but like

posting very surface level and it didnt feel like there was really any solving going on? and usually when i have these reads i conclude that that type of iso is twtbw but it doesnt really cross that line for me

xyzzy
comical third option
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2007
Location: northern VA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #316  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:03 pm

almost everyone has confirmed; PMs have been sent to those who have not yet.

light_ganski has not picked up her role PM yet and has not posted on site in several weeks; I've sent her a follow-up PM just in case she has email notifications turned on, but if she doesn't pick that up in the next few days, she'll be replaced.

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 290, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why is a 1 poster being wagoned

can you two talk about your votes there

I was just gonna say GUT but you should prob read what nancy wrote about the post instead

sure it's just one post but also it's the worst post in the game so far

Party Boat
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #318  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm

In post 317, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 290, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why is a 1 poster being wagoned

can you two talk about your votes there

I was just gonna say GUT but you should prob read what nancy wrote about the post instead

sure it's just one post but also it's the worst post in the game so far

dis me

0verki11
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 06, 2018
Pronoun: It

Post Post #319  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Im here sorry about inactivity catching up now

0verki11
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 06, 2018
Pronoun: It

Post Post #320  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:26 pm

In post 265, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that doesnt actually confirm multiball in any way?

it's very technical but that could be translated as "members of any potentially existing opposing factions"

You do realise that things like Serial killer are 1 man factions right?

sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 07, 2017
Location: Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary
Pronoun: He

Post Post #321  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:17 pm

In post 320, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 265, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that doesnt actually confirm multiball in any way?

it's very technical but that could be translated as "members of any potentially existing opposing factions"

You do realise that things like Serial killer are 1 man factions right?
this feels like an unhelpful conversation ot have rn anywayas but

yeah i do, and i dont see why this matters?

sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 07, 2017
Location: Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary
Pronoun: He

Post Post #322  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:19 pm

meh i disagree with nancy's reasons on jaylow

i can see where youre coming from but it feels a lot more just like an activity problem

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #323  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 pm

In post 205, hebichan wrote:
In post 202, vonflare wrote:
In post 189, Varsoon wrote:Basically it completely throws a wrench in the rationale we can give for why someone is scum or not because each scum team can just fucking hunt the other instead


this post me no likey


Why? Seems kinda unrelated to the game on hand.


scum mentality
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #324  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Why
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games