no deadlines mafia [game over]

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #31  (isolation #0)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:42 am

In post 5, TheBrie wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Wagonomics, why?

Long time no see, dear warrior! I look forward to fighting alongside all my allies and exterminating our enemies. To battle!
VOTE: wagonomics
No room for logic on the battlefield!
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #32  (isolation #1)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:44 am

In post 12, CheekyTeeky wrote:A rather controversial twist is the Death Miller, whose alignment is shown as "Mafia" by the Moderator upon death. This has been argued and discussed in Ethics Threads as a source of distrust in the Moderator, which most people feel should not be tolerated. Thus, the Death Miller is an particularly scarcely-used role even in bastard mod games. - Wiki

Hmm how ethical is the mod?

I would speculate he is rather inventive but Death Miller seems a bit outside his realm of possibility. Can someone who played TBD mafia 1 or 2 confirm or deny the honor of our mod?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #33  (isolation #2)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 am

In post 18, Varsoon wrote:Woah woah guys these votes
We have no deadlines
What's the rush?

Also, I'm in a PT with Party Boat, Xtoxm, and Nancy Drew 39.
This PT began before gamestart.
We've currently got about 15 posts in there.
It's fairly chill.
That's all I wanted to say.

I believe the best way to proceed in the early stages is to play quickly and effectively. That way we do not drag out the fighting for a lot of pages.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #34  (isolation #3)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:47 am

In post 30, profii wrote:
In post 18, Varsoon wrote:Woah woah guys these votes
We have no deadlines
What's the rush?

Also, I'm in a PT with Party Boat, Xtoxm, and Nancy Drew 39.
This PT began before gamestart.
We've currently got about 15 posts in there.
It's fairly chill.
That's all I wanted to say.

I was in a mafia month game and I was the scum in the neighbourhood.

VOTE: Party Boat

I dislike this logic. Just because you infiltrated a community in the past does not mean someone is automatically infiltrating that community.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #36  (isolation #4)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:01 am

Did I state it was scummy? I just think it’s a lazy way to think.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #38  (isolation #5)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:19 am

I still think it is unwise to try to outguess the mod like that.
A page 3 lynch is inadvisabld but I do agree wholeheartedly that an early lynch is better than a late one.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (isolation #6)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:13 am

profii, you forget I replaced LUV in mafia month.
Edosurist, that is actually why I advocate being faster early. By doing such we prevent large amounts of pages coming from 24 people all talking at once. We will have time to ramble on once it won’t create 100 pages in a day.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #43  (isolation #7)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 am

You are aware by virtue of the gimmick present we can’t have the mafia month gimmick, right? Why are you talking about what can be done in a month?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #45  (isolation #8)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 am

Logic is lost on you apparently. Not trying to insult you, just very exasperated.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #69  (isolation #9)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm

In post 67, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sad about the speed of this game. So far townleaning vonflare, Profii and Varsoon.

What the fuck are you sad about speed-wise
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #73  (isolation #10)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 pm

In post 70, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 69, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 67, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sad about the speed of this game. So far townleaning vonflare, Profii and Varsoon.

What the fuck are you sad about speed-wise


I'm struggling to keep up!

Why are you so grumpy?

Thought you might have wanted more pages. Apologies, milady. I should not let my temper get the best of me so.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #108  (isolation #11)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:27 am

In post 106, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 104, Wisdom wrote:Hes gammagooey, not gamma emerald


Oh, I was wondering. :lol:

Everyone makes that mistake smh
I might have to play on another account for games with gooey to avoid confusion
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (isolation #12)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:28 am

In post 107, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 105, profii wrote:
In post 97, TheBrie wrote:
Note to self: Don't make jokes, because they're never understood.

No no, lynch all the serious people

Make MafiaScum funny again!

We could probably put that on a baseball cap


Someone should mod a game, where everything save the votes, flips and role PMs, are done in memes.

Better yet, make even those memes
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #137  (isolation #13)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 am

In post 111, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 106, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 104, Wisdom wrote:Hes gammagooey, not gamma emerald


Oh, I was wondering. :lol:

Everyone makes that mistake smh
I might have to play on another account for games with gooey to avoid confusion


I thought you were in our hood until now. :lol:

I wish I was, sounds like a ball
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #138  (isolation #14)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am

In post 121, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 115, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 49, Varsoon wrote:I'm liable to believe that at least one of the four people in my PT is scum, which is why I decided to out the PT in the first place.
That said, it's a fallacy to assume that the same ratio of town to scum in the main thread applies to any PT, so I'd prefer we didn't hunt out of that PT group.

VOTE: Profii


Bad post


I kind of agree after a closer look. I interpreted this as:

"I think there's scum in my neighborhood so I outted"
"It's dumb to think there's scum in my hood"
*votes Profii for thinking scum is in the hood"

BTW this hood discussion is very interesting especially when it comes to Varsoon
Varsoon did you ever release the Mod or Dead PT for Varsoon Variety Hour?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #139  (isolation #15)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am

In post 125, Xtoxm wrote:Plot twist, there's no hood at all and our scum team is pretending there is for townread after a couple of us die

Eh? Doesn't that fall apart after one dies?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #143  (isolation #16)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:37 am

Thanks. I'm curious about your reaction to similar speculation in that game so checking that will help me with that.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145  (isolation #17)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am

pegging this down for the actual mod/dead PT dive, cos I'm reading the main thread first to see who was arguing Varsoon's point for here and who was arguing profii's point for here
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #146  (isolation #18)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:59 am

lol didn't write what I actually wanted to write
the PT was shining dreamers/randomidget/OTM + one other person (from what I pulled from the purple heart ISO)
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #149  (isolation #19)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 pm

In post 148, Varsoon wrote:He's talking about a game I ran.
Are you talking about when they did the PARLIAMENT AT DAKKAR PT, Gamma?
'cus that was MOD CONFIRMED to contain at least 1 scum
but scum had a hidden mechanic where they could put as many of themselves in it as they wanted.
What a clever mechanic
Man I love my games

no that came later
I remember someone making a similar "we should lynch in the PT because it'll probably contain one scum mathematically" argument for that PT
that PT existed during the MtG part (obviously, because SD was lynched then and was a hood member)
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153  (isolation #20)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:10 pm

nah that was a 3p hood
there was a 4p hood that people were making mathematical arguments about lynching in
I mentioned the names of people in that hood
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #155  (isolation #21)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:12 pm

wait what
what was the hood between those people listed then
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #158  (isolation #22)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Subject: BEST FRIENDS PT - (CHARA & THETA ALPINE)

Gamma Emerald wrote:Actaully I think something Varsoon said implies it is a redirect of the scum kill. And I claimed in Zeon because I had to share somewhere, the main thread was not a good idea, neither was parliament, and I didn't consider this because it was in disuse. I knew it couldn't be blocked but I wanted scum to not know what I had planned.
actually wait who told you I was vigging scum? I might be able to worm out a lie about factions with this. Don't worry about it if it's within (PH, RR, Titus)

oh wow this is a thing
I remember post-cancellation Chara mentioned they got a guilty on me via a track to someone I didn't claim to target
but I explicitly mentioned this so my proposed counter actually would have sold really well

Back on topic: Possible, but Mastina+yume were mentoined as memebers and the B&M hoods happened towards day 1's end
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #159  (isolation #23)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 pm

I'll probably just read the mod and dead PT now, cos trying to argue whether this mystery PT exists seems pointless
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #163  (isolation #24)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:52 pm

No.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #180  (isolation #25)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 pm

In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #181  (isolation #26)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 pm

@Wagonomics could you fix your formatting so the scores like up with the names?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #184  (isolation #27)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Lol my homesite has plenty of 24p single ball games
24p is the standard size in fact there
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #186  (isolation #28)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Lol ok
I don’t really read that part, I frequently just read until I see the role and alignment
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #187  (isolation #29)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Still, acting like 24p single ball is weird is fucking stupid to me
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #191  (isolation #30)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Varsoon hacked by Alisae confirmed /s
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (isolation #31)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:30 am

In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET


Oh good, it looks like Cheeky may have been right on Porkens.

Liking Cheeky, sheep and Brie so far I think.

wat
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #299  (isolation #32)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:13 pm

wolf reading
wolf = scum
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #302  (isolation #33)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 pm

because potato
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (isolation #34)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 pm

In post 305, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 169, xyzzy wrote:sheepsaysmeep replaces Porkens.

YEEET


Oh good, it looks like Cheeky may have been right on Porkens.

Liking Cheeky, sheep and Brie so far I think.

wat


Which part?

Cheeky being right on porkens
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #309  (isolation #35)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:49 pm

but sheep hadn't posted then......
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (isolation #36)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:49 pm

ok he had
but like that's super fast of you and you haven't played with them before, wut
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (isolation #37)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pm

ok
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #324  (isolation #38)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Why
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328  (isolation #39)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:48 pm

But is having an appreciated value equivalent to being towny or scummy?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #338  (isolation #40)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm

In post 329, Wagonomics wrote:The goal is to be on a wagon that has the HIGHEST VALUE at the end of the day

So higher value equals scummy got it
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #343  (isolation #41)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Wagonomics could be a person but I don’t care to guess rn
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #354  (isolation #42)  » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:07 pm

In post 352, sheepsaysmeep wrote:so the imminent truth is that i have to try to read wagonomics later which is going to be aids

I mean I think their stances will easier to analyze?
Don’t feel like it’s a towny system though
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #360  (isolation #43)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:57 am

In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 352, sheepsaysmeep wrote:so the imminent truth is that i have to try to read wagonomics later which is going to be aids

I mean I think their stances will easier to analyze?
Don’t feel like it’s a towny system though


It seems more like it's the threads' overall stances rather than personal stances. I think my stock along with Drewva's crashed because our lynches look unlikely at this point. It'll be interesting to see how long he keeps it up for.

That’s reasonable.
@Wagonomics, in future reports, and I know this might sound unprofessional, could you add some personal speculation on what you think of different currencies?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #368  (isolation #44)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 pm

why is the 1 poster in your scumpool rather than your null pool tbh
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #374  (isolation #45)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 pm

my problem with waiting for others to contribute is then the more active people clog up the game thread
that's why I advocate for faster early days
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #376  (isolation #46)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:30 pm

ok can someone case Leo cos I dont see it
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #378  (isolation #47)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:35 pm

I can get that tbh
VOTE: Leodanny
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #386  (isolation #48)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08 pm

In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE


wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?

So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma

This is yikes and Kokichi Oma probably knows why.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #389  (isolation #49)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 pm

In post 387, Leodanny wrote:Damn, I spelled it wrong.

That's NOT why.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #391  (isolation #50)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Again. bad for the same reason.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #393  (isolation #51)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:28 pm

In post 392, Leodanny wrote:I meant wisdom. And yeah, I knew spelling wasn’t why.

Still bad for the same reason but I was about to post more calling you out for being generally wrong about me not doing anything which your response nullifies
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #400  (isolation #52)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 pm

In post 399, Leodanny wrote:Hey Emerald, what is the reason for my Kokichi vote being bad?

I want Kokichi to confirm he sees what I see first
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #436  (isolation #53)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:18 pm

In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE


wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?

So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma


???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL

Does that not resemble what Dunnstral did in Terror in the City?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #438  (isolation #54)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:22 pm

In post 415, Leodanny wrote:My hero! Thanks for pointing that out, Ermeralds iso was big so I didn’t read it yet.

Nice post that adds nothing but appeals the the target.
@Ausuka I’ll address your post later but I feel like we’re gonna have a problem.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #445  (isolation #55)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:29 pm

In post 419, Wagonomics wrote:[
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Wagonomics, in future reports, and I know this might sound unprofessional, could you add some personal speculation on what you think of different currencies?


As the representative of WagonCoin, I am always available for Conference Calls with our Valuable Investors.

That being said, I am unlikely to provide multiple conference calls per week and my number of conference calls may decline over the holiday season.

The prompt response is much appreciated however I would like to know why despite LeoCoin gathering several investors you are predicting it will depreciate. Do you believe it is a bubble wagon? Do you think investing in a bubble wagon is a bad idea? I personally feel diversifying through the day could be good, in which case investing early into a bubble wagon doesn’t seem like a bother to me.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #446  (isolation #56)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm

In post 443, Leodanny wrote:
In post 438, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, Leodanny wrote:My hero! Thanks for pointing that out, Ermeralds iso was big so I didn’t read it yet.

Nice post that adds nothing but appeals the the target.
@Ausuka I’ll address your post later but I feel like we’re gonna have a problem.

How so? And what does “appeals the the target” mean?
Also stop being a ninja all of you please

You’re just agreeing with above poster, no new content. And I meant appeals TO the target, which means you were trying to flatter Ausuka.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #451  (isolation #57)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:35 pm

In post 442, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 431, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 419, Wagonomics wrote:You are welcome to!


It's like really high tho... where is the ceiling? I should have invested earlier.


In post 435, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm probably taking this way to seriously (no not the game) but if I invest in Varsoon at 40 and he flips scum does the coin skyrocket at that time? Or is this not really thought out yet?


The number of shares you buy is related to the price you buy in at, and while the actual value of a scumflip is not currently known, current estimates would put it in the ballpark of ~500.

So if you INVEST at 40, and they flip a value of 500, then you are making SERIOUS PROFIT!

However, if you invest a 40, and they flip a 0, you are throwing your COINS away!

I continue to hold that what you want to invest in a property that will grow at a steady rate, rather than gambling your money on depreciating assets.

So their value is their odds of a scumflip and not the odds of their lynch going through? If so I’ve misunderstood the system and need to handle my accounts pronto.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #458  (isolation #58)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 456, Leodanny wrote:@Emerald, why is there a problem with flattering Ausuka?

Because it has more scum motive than town motive.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #460  (isolation #59)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Off topic: that’s a “my last two brain cells” moment by xyzzy lol
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #487  (isolation #60)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:51 pm

In post 478, Kokichi Oma wrote:Mfw a wagon is 2 people now

You never answered my question.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #488  (isolation #61)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:51 pm

I thought mfw was “my feelings when”
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #495  (isolation #62)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:15 pm

In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE


wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?

So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma


???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL

Does that not resemble what Dunnstral did in Terror in the City?

@Kokichi
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #502  (isolation #63)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:45 pm

In post 496, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 495, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE


wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?

So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma


???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL

Does that not resemble what Dunnstral did in Terror in the City?

@Kokichi


I dont even remember the play that game

You accused Dunnstral of lurking, he said that it wasn’t fair to criticize since you were too
I guess I see the difference now but I still think Leo trying to divert attention the way he has is scummy.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #503  (isolation #64)  » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm

In post 500, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.088 players voting for Leodanny (Purrcocet, profii, hebichan, Gamma Emerald, Wisdom, CheekyTeeky, Kokichi Oma)
2 players voting for Varsoon (sheepsaysmeep, Jaylow7)
2 players voting for Jaylow7 (Party Boat, Nancy Drew 39)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (TheBrie, Ausuka)
2 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Vaxkiller, Varsoon)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Wagonomics)
1 player voting for Kokichi Oma (Leodanny)

8 players not voting (0verki11, singletonking, Theta Alpine, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist, Jaylow7, vonflare)

with 24 votes, it takes 13 to lynch.

mod notes: this votecount is identical to the last one, but yuo know what? sometimes you just gotta get that pagetop

big mood
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #557  (isolation #65)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:37 am

In post 549, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tis true. One day I'll be right though.

Not a good reason to keep it up though. You can only cry wolf so many times...
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #558  (isolation #66)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:38 am

@Wagonomics: what is the equivalent of a pump-and-dump here?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (isolation #67)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:25 am

In post 559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 549, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tis true. One day I'll be right though.

Not a good reason to keep it up though. You can only cry wolf so many times...


???

Saying if the tell is continually wrong people might not trust it when it is right
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575  (isolation #68)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:43 am

Ofc don’t ignore the fact you can use the hood to sort people
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621  (isolation #69)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:04 pm

In post 597, Wisdom wrote:definitely just you
id hardbus a newbie if it seemed like theyre weak

I would do this too fyi
I did this to CommKnight in 2 games with him
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #622  (isolation #70)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 pm

wait not CommKnight, Hellfire Missile
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #623  (isolation #71)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:07 pm

In post 603, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this isnt the only thign i just realized but


question for everyone

why does he willingly ask whether he should claim this early as scum

the case that he has some role that comes with a really good fakeclaim that he wants to use to get the wagon off exists but i still dont really think that feels like what happened here

idk I remember this NOT being a valid reason to townread someone
can someone tell me if they remember when this was mentioned before, I recall it coming up in some game but not which.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #624  (isolation #72)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 pm

meh UNVOTE: until my thinking is confirmed wrt whether that's a bad reason to townread someone
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #636  (isolation #73)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Meh I don't think the read is bad but it's wrong
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #642  (isolation #74)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:33 pm

hello hydraslip
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #659  (isolation #75)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 pm

In post 650, sheepsaysmeep wrote:you claimed in the scummiest way possible

it's not a village pr who's claiming because he need to

it's not a village pr who gives the slightest fuck about whether mafia find out that theyre a decent pr

you did that exactly how i used to fakeclaim when it was necessary as wolf in theme games; you said that like youre trying to present it to people hoping that theyll see it as town

glod pls help
I know this was discussed in a game that should prolly be completed, is asking whether you should claim a not-towntell
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #706  (isolation #76)  » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 pm

In post 666, Purrcocet wrote:Gamma Emerald

I summon thee

aaaaargh
I’m salty rn, what do you want
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #739  (isolation #77)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:42 pm

In post 720, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 706, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, Purrcocet wrote:Gamma Emerald

I summon thee

aaaaargh
I’m salty rn, what do you want


<3 <3 <3

I wanted you to be the righteous charge of glory and lead the sheep wagon with me

(Kokitten is scum btw so we cld do that too)

Why those two
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #740  (isolation #78)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:43 pm

In post 420, Varsoon wrote:I want you to know
I usually find roleplaying in mafia games obnoxious
I usually find alt gimmicks cringy
But this is beautiful and perfect and great for this game in particular.

hehe
post 420
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #758  (isolation #79)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:24 pm

In post 741, Purrcocet wrote:U were just on our team

kokichi the entire game basically only said "Why isn't Alonzo being lynched yet" And no one batted an eye LMOAO...

In post 672, Kokichi Oma wrote:When is potato being lynched


In post 695, Kokichi Oma wrote:I hate when we vote scum and people unvote for no reason


-_-





and sheep votes like mafia

I wanna think about it more but first glance I like that reasoning for Kokichi
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782  (isolation #80)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:53 am

“too many townreads” means you should be able to pick out and explain at least 3 ya?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #792  (isolation #81)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:44 pm

If we're gonna discuss this as a serious thing I have quite a few examples of games where scum got early wagoned
A fast wagon isn't a towntell for the wagoned party
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #806  (isolation #82)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:16 pm

In post 803, xyzzy wrote:I have prodded several people! also, I'm searching for a replacement for light_ganski, who has not posted yet!

I will post a votecount once I get home! I'm currently sitting in the third level food court at the mall sipping a milkshake from Five Guys Burgers and Fries, and I'm not gonna post a dang votecount from my telephone! you'll just have to deal with that! I'm waiting for my showing of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse to begin, so it'll be a hot minute before I get home, because that film is nearly two hours long, and it's not even time for the trailers to start yet! it's my fourth time seeing it!

“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #834  (isolation #83)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:02 pm

In post 808, light_ganski wrote:Crap I completely forgot I'd registered for this, sorry all :facepalm:

I can and will start catching up in the morning

where r u
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #846  (isolation #84)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:05 pm

So Party Boat are you saying that’s a bluff
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851  (isolation #85)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:11 am

VOTE: leo
Ok
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893  (isolation #86)  » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:08 pm

In post 874, Ausuka wrote:I mean technically if everyone's up for taking a 3 month break we could?

Hell no
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #894  (isolation #87)  » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:10 pm

VOTE: Theta
While his CC was odd I really feel like we need to follow this other wise we set a bad precendent, plus if we’re wrong it says a lot about the setup
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #906  (isolation #88)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:31 am

Any reasons for any of that shit?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #912  (isolation #89)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:17 am

Duplicate roles are rather rare even in larges from my experience
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #930  (isolation #90)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:29 pm

In post 918, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 915, sheepsaysmeep wrote:can someone pushing kokichi for meta link me a scumgame that they think matches this one because this is not the first time ive seen this brought up and idk anything about kokichi meta


The people who've actually played with me as scum dont scumread me. So idk who singleton is unless it's an alt.

It’s BulletNLynchproof (part of ThoseInCharge)
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1006  (isolation #91)  » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:20 am

In post 980, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think sheep is probably town. Why is Gamma voting Theta? Dafuq???

I’m calling Theta’s bluff. I think it’s too conspicuous even with all the “oh he wouldn’t have put a target on his back as scum!” talk. WIFOM is a thing and I think it’s in full force here.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1007  (isolation #92)  » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:21 am

In post 989, Trekkie99 wrote:Gamma emerald trying to control the conversation page two.

Is that scummy or...?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (isolation #93)  » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:43 am

In post 860, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Leo

Okay hey. Sorry for dissapearing there for a few days. Was kinda absent from the site for a bit.

This might be the most questionable post-CC vote
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019  (isolation #94)  » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:17 pm

In post 1016, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I can read Purrcocet fairly well and I feel pretty confident, they are never scum here.



if the inverted purple ducky wants to grant me death then so be it

hwat
it looks like she's townreading you
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (isolation #95)  » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:55 pm

How many votes are on me rn
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039  (isolation #96)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:38 am

In post 1037, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1020, light_ganski wrote:
In post 1017, Purrcocet wrote:sheep says MEEP is open wolf
Why have we not terminated?


Help me out here, why the sheep tunnel?

also what do you think of gamma?


sheep can just "idk but like anyway" his way thru the whole game

and his reads aren't real progressions they just change as convenient or are in some sort of void
the last flip should have made this evident



Gamma is ultra town trust me
bad wagon

We were scum partners in limbo and sso was kokichi
But Kokichi is WOLF

sheepsaysmeep wrote:mostly caught up

purr not really doing anything while just lazy tunneling me is kinda bad


this would be ok but ive been basically doing that all game and you had me as town in ur made up reads list
I guess ur gonna push back instead of just appealing to me

singletonking wrote:But anyway,
UNVOTE: Kokichi
VOTE: Jaylow7

I want to support a wagon here first, I generally agreed that their first post was scummy, and they've done literally nothing ever since, even though they've been mod confirmed to exist.


WOLF

bruh I wouldn't recommend limbo as meta
I literally did the least I could that game on purpose
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1043  (isolation #97)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:31 pm

In post 1042, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1040, light_ganski wrote:Plus whilst everyone was on the potato you're the one who sounds most like "this is an easy lynch let's go go go kill him now" rather that "i genuinely think he's scum"

Plus D1 you were active but did fuck all except tunnel potato and said a couple people sounded scummy and never followed them up as if you were only saying it to look productive

One of those people was cheekyteeky.

so?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (isolation #98)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:39 pm

are you making the point he wouldn't have killed his scumread?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1085  (isolation #99)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:06 am

In post 1067, Trekkie99 wrote:I would vote Kokichi, but I still want to hear from @Gamma Emerald as to why he thinks we need a Theta lynch. Lynching Theta makes no sense.

Because I think lynching Theta has to happen at this point
I agree on the Kokichi consensus read though and a Theta lynch can be deferred so VOTE: Kokichi
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1093  (isolation #100)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:21 am

In post 1091, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1085, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I think lynching Theta has to happen at this point

Why now?

I said it can be deferred
Let me rephrase: at this point I think the Theta lynch has to happen.
Make sense?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1095  (isolation #101)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:14 am

Because there’s nothing that will make the counterclaim not something I ignore
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1097  (isolation #102)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:54 am

In post 1095, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because there’s nothing that will make the counterclaim something I ignore

EBWOP
Got to carried away with prose I fucked up the message
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1107  (isolation #103)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:16 pm

In post 1104, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1102, Xtoxm wrote:jesus christ can you stop asking the same question over and over?
he's not saying today
he's saying at some point before the game ends

And even if that's the case, the fact still exists that he wanted to lynch theta today. Saying "I changed my mind" doesn't answer my question.

Looks more like you’re skirting around the answer
I want to lynch him today because he needs to be lynched at some point and today resolves it quickly
Like, Xtoxm’s explanation is correct and you acting like it doesn’t answer your question is bad and makes me think you’re just nagging at me to look busy
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1125  (isolation #104)  » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm

In post 1113, Kokichi Oma wrote:I claim IC. I can reveal myself tomorrow. Lynch VOTE: Gamma

His reason for voting me was the worst.

Image
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1134  (isolation #105)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 am

In post 1129, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1107, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1104, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1102, Xtoxm wrote:jesus christ can you stop asking the same question over and over?
he's not saying today
he's saying at some point before the game ends

And even if that's the case, the fact still exists that he wanted to lynch theta today. Saying "I changed my mind" doesn't answer my question.

Looks more like you’re skirting around the answer
I want to lynch him today because he needs to be lynched at some point and today resolves it quickly
Like, Xtoxm’s explanation is correct and you acting like it doesn’t answer your question is bad and makes me think you’re just nagging at me to look busy


No, Trekkie and sheep are right, Theta is self-resolving and a she, btw.

Self-resolving how
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1140  (isolation #106)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:06 am

Because I am tired of people saying it's self-resolving. Like, sure if we lynch a significant amount of scum it'll self-resolve. But that needs to happen first. If we fail that, scum don't have to worry about getting pinned down as much and can leave the JK alive.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1146  (isolation #107)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:32 pm

So you put in the request today and it happens tomorrow?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1174  (isolation #108)  » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:18 am

I think that isn’t true
I forget, what was your claim in Deja Vu?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1232  (isolation #109)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:27 am

In post 1211, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1209, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon has given 0 reason for his lazy!tunnel on me which he's had all game and it's disgusting


Disgusting that it's this easy to catch scum?
Yeah I know it sucks when you get snatched by low effort
Sucks to suck.

Your like a rude version of me when I'm scum at L-1.

I want a lynch that would yield some more interesting information and discussion like Gamma Emerald, but I'd be content lynching varsoon.

Do we have to worry about jesters? It's that or varsoon and xtoxm are lazy town and/or lazy scum. Of the two however I think xtoxm is the more likely lazy townie.

VOTE: varsoon

Why do you think my lynch does that?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1287  (isolation #110)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:49 am

In post 1239, Varsoon wrote:@Party: What kind of a droll question is that? I think everyone in this game would vote Sheep.
Wow huge great awesome surprise there.
I don't wagon people based solely on who'd be liable to vote there, though.
I wagon people because I think they're scum.
You can groan and whine and piss blood about 'tunneling' or some shit
But when you've caught scum, are you just going to let them go?
And, besides, I've engaged plenty outside of Sheep.
If anything, I should be doing MORE casing on Sheepsaysmeep.

So you're coming off as super over-protective and vitriolic over my play, which, yeah, it sucks, but it's pretty inoffensive and par for the course, imo.

Yeah I'm getting the feeling this is scum!Varsoon
VOTE: Varsoon
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1288  (isolation #111)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:50 am

In post 1241, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1237, Trekkie99 wrote:Something about singletonking and varsoon's recent back and forth is giving me scum buddies vibes.


Nah, not buddies with that guy, try again.

Also, note the wording. I think he's scum telling the truth about this.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1291  (isolation #112)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

In post 1259, Varsoon wrote:Hey, I'm a cop with a guilty result on Sheepsaysmeep.
Lynch him.

I wanna doubt this but I'll see how sheep plays this out
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1293  (isolation #113)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:53 am

In post 1263, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1244, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, it really, really sticks out.
It also conf-biases the shit out of me because now I'm of the mind
1. If Sheep is scum this is a hard defend by Partyboat
2. If sheep is town, this is hard posturing to push my lynch through after and look good re: my flip.

so varsoon why would you say this literally minutes ago if you have a guilty on sheep

yeah, vote stays soz
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1297  (isolation #114)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:58 am

In post 1294, Varsoon wrote:@Party: Short of directly quoting my role PM and result, yeah.

@Gamma: You're particularly awful, y'know?

I really don't care what you think of me because I know you're always worse than me.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1298  (isolation #115)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:59 am

Noting Varsoon walking back the statement that the hood is a "masonry"
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1302  (isolation #116)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:01 pm

In post 1299, Varsoon wrote:Damn, Gamma
Didn't I just beat you in the massively town-sided Excalibur game, though?
Don't let this be a tip of the hat at you being scum and me being town here. :P

I don't know if it was townsided but why the fuck does that matter? And I'm saying as a person, you're always worse than me.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1305  (isolation #117)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:06 pm

I cannot say as it's an ongoing game but I know for a fact I hold the moral high ground.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1314  (isolation #118)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:13 pm

In post 1306, Varsoon wrote:Cool, I guess you think less of me because Radiant Cowbells literally provoked me over and over again with the intent of me catching a ban, knowing how frustrated I get in games.

I'm sorry that's left a negative impression of who I am, as a person, on you, but I don't see how that's relevant to bring up in this game besides to be hurtful.

I'll leave it after this post but what you did wasn't really reacting to RC baiting you.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1316  (isolation #119)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm

In post 1310, Varsoon wrote:Nah, don't sweat it, I was just faking the guilty.
VOTE: Gamma

I guess I won't leave it because this is exactly in line with the shit I was talking about. Though this time you're prolly scum.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1321  (isolation #120)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:17 pm

If they lie and then spew vitriol about it, yes I'm going to judge them off that.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1330  (isolation #121)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 1327, Varsoon wrote:Once I'm replaced out and the other game is over, we can talk about it, Gamma.
I really feel pretty hurt by you bringing this into this game and I feel even worse for ever having played in a way that'd make you say such a thing in the first place.
I really don't know what to do to make things right, but continuing to be in this game isn't one of them.

I apologize for making you replace out, if I don't bring it up again will you stay?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1332  (isolation #122)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Understood. I'll make sure to be civil when we discuss this later, then.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1334  (isolation #123)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:47 pm

UNVOTE:
I think your reasoning for replacing out is kinda towny so I'll remove my vote.
Thinking about whether I want to vote Kokichi or sheep rn
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1337  (isolation #124)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:53 pm

like, the part about having to read me feels natural
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1340  (isolation #125)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:56 pm

VOTE: sheep
meh I'm gonna vote here
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1383  (isolation #126)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Tbh I don’t wanna oppose my wagon rn because I feel like it’s between me/Varsoon rn and I don’t want Varsoon lynched rn, but the wagon on me is also incredibly lazy
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1385  (isolation #127)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Because I’m not really the biggest fan of his reaction to the claim
Also out of the options with momentum it’s the one I feel best about
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1389  (isolation #128)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 1387, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma wagon is a big nah but would lynch with 4 people disliking that slot rather than a 2 poster

What
@Wagonomics I’d be down to invest in it but it seems like a penny stock rn and very little people have expressed interest in joining in the investment iirc
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1394  (isolation #129)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:42 am

Mhm, I get the feeling that’s bogus.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1442  (isolation #130)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm

In post 1401, Vaxkiller wrote:UNVOTE:
I don't like any of these wagons now. Can we start a new one?

Thought you were scumreading me lol
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1480  (isolation #131)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:16 am

In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1469, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im not unvoting

no ones hammering yet try to clear yourself if you want

In post 1470, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im super pocketed by aprty boat rn



Gross. Maybe this is scum.

Weren’t you just scumreading him?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1483  (isolation #132)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:20 am

There was multiball spec towards the beginning of the game too, for pretty shoddy reasons
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1485  (isolation #133)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:22 am

Who did Alonzo replace
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1487  (isolation #134)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:24 am

I could dig it but I need to look over their read on me
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1505  (isolation #135)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 am

In post 1497, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1495, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is obvtownBoon.


"hey look at me. i'm obvious town. maybe if i say it enough, someone will believe me"



That’s literally my main game plan as town.

Ask Gamma how many times I’ve gone as town and went “mothafuckinconftownBoon”

I got modkilled once because of how undeniably I convinced everything I was town :lol:

Was that the game with Tywin where he was loud role cop
Cos that was not why you were modkilled I think
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1508  (isolation #136)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:48 am

okay
for this game, I’m kinda worried about the heaps of self-meta but it feels like you do believe your hype so I’m fine locktowning you
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1540  (isolation #137)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Keep in mind the self-meta isn’t something he does as one alignment only
Honestly you ignoring how Flavor play is pretty scummy sheep
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1577  (isolation #138)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 pm

In post 1564, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i wasnt your w partner


it's the game where mulch was lost wolf chara was roelcop and hawk was confirmed miller and you got gamma to vote him in lylo

half a year ago or smtg

You weren’t in that game!
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1578  (isolation #139)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Nvm you were
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1579  (isolation #140)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:29 pm

VOTE: sheep
I really don’t see my thinking changing here
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1606  (isolation #141)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 1588, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1538, Flavor Leaf wrote:I get to tree stump if I get my lynch, though.


If it is even more possible to get a more boring role than that in this game, I can’t figure out what.

Hey I like tree stump!
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1607  (isolation #142)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:11 pm

In post 1600, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1561, sheepsaysmeep wrote:you cant assume that if my read doesnt change that means i'll never reconsider my read that's bullshit

i dont post every thought i have


i'll respond to a case if anyone cares about it
i havent seen anything agianst me that isnt crap


Scum!sheep doesn’t fake this kind of outrage.

Scum can feel real outrage though
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1618  (isolation #143)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:44 am

In post 1610, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nancy - link every game you’ve been in with ScumSheep, please.

Are you including offsite? If not I think there’s gonna be a sample size of 0.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1619  (isolation #144)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:46 am

In post 1611, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1605, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1604, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nancy - I flat out stated that if Sheep is town he needs to reconsider, and yes, sheep can fake that kind of outrage as scum.

Quit hatcheting me, Nancy.

what does hatcheting mean for you? b/c like my assumption of something like 'mercilessly attacking you' is really not what she's doing considering that most of her posts have just been her disagreeing with you about sheep


I made it up in this game that finished recently, which turned out to be exactly what Scum AP was doing.

.php?p=10624066#p10624066


Basically, you know how chainsawing is when scum partner attacks the townie that’s pushing the partner?

It’s when someone is actively subtly discrediting, but not pushing the player that’s pushing a scum person.

Nancy is clearly hatcheting me, chopping away at my credibility by pushing her own self credibility, and protecting Sheep in its own right due to directly chopping at me

I hardcore disagree with everything Nancy has been saying.

I’ve acrually held the idea for a long time that scum take extra care to discredit correct conftown. Is that the core of what Hatcheting is?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1712  (isolation #145)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:34 pm

In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@mod, can you remove me from the hood, it’s not friendly there anymore. :/

EH WOT
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1713  (isolation #146)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:35 pm

In post 1631, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: fl

You don’t vote Varsoon slot until now why?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1714  (isolation #147)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:42 pm

In post 1646, Party Boat wrote:yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.

Yeah that’s kinda nasty. I know FL says his scum game is much more manipulative and him acting all good boye in the main thread while doing that is definitely manipulative.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1715  (isolation #148)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 pm

In post 1647, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1645, Xtoxm wrote:I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".

why would she do that when there are others in the hood who can call her out on it

This also reinforces the Xtoxm-varsoonslot associatives imo
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1716  (isolation #149)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 1655, Xtoxm wrote:i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me

Yeah I saw 0 insults. This is awful.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1717  (isolation #150)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:51 pm

In post 1667, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@mod, please replace me.

He said, I couldn’t withdraw from the hood. :/

No. We’re lynching FL today. It’s a goddamn bull market for lynching scum today.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1718  (isolation #151)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:56 pm

In post 1686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1682, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, i’m an actor, so I don’t fake the emotion when I get into it, even as scum, but that’s creating it. I’m pretentious. :)

But I get what you’re trying to say.


I think things got misconstrued.

I’m town, though. Nancy.


I don’t want to pressured on my reads or who I choose to vote for. Which is what it felt like.

That’s part of the game though?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1719  (isolation #152)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm

In post 1693, Flavor Leaf wrote:And like, sure, I have beaten both Gamma and Vax as scum a few times, but I feel that brings them even more credibility, tbh.

I saw this coming. What’ll decide my read on him is how he plays the situation out from here. Because I can see a few things coming.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1728  (isolation #153)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:19 pm

I like Ausuka’s take, and considered voting Xtoxm, but when Nancy wanted to replace out I figured cutting the root was the smart move, and taking out the replacer could come later.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1760  (isolation #154)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 pm

In post 1743, Flavor Leaf wrote:I chose Gamma and not Vax because Gamma definitely should know I’m town here and he’s taking the mechanical opportunistic vote on me, which is exactly how I said he plays as scum.

Also, he misrepped the argument by ignoring the posts I made after explaining why things were taken in differently than Nancy saw.

Nancy and I even talked about it and the basis of Nancy feeling the way she did was because she felt pressured to vote Sheep.

In conjunction with Nancy saying that, Gamma even replied and said “that’s the game, though...?”

Which implies that Gamma siding with Nancy, yet not even comprehending he basis of the entire situation, shows that it’s ScumGamma making a mechanical opportunistic decision to deal with me. He knows I hard second guess myself as town, so just because I town read him today, didn’t mean I would tomorrow, and killing me is a hassle as well.

This was his chance to get me out of the game.

This is ScumGamma. Bet.

First off when I said “that’s the game”, Nancy was complaining about things that are simply part of playing Mafia.
As for me being scum for choosing to vote you, I love how you made a massive meta appeal about how I could read you, and now are calling me lockscum and are blustering about no one being able to meta scumread you after this game. Guess what? My scumread on you is only informed by meta. The fact you’re doing manipulative things is already bad, the meta just makes you very likely scum for it.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1761  (isolation #155)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:10 pm

If you lynch me I want you to chain lynch FL and Xtoxm. They’re pretty obviously teamed at this point and Flavor’s read flip on me is awful
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1768  (isolation #156)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:19 pm

I don’t know before-times Boon, I don’t think sheep does either
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1800  (isolation #157)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 1770, Jingle wrote:Hey Gamma, are there any obvtown slots?

Not as of yet, PB and Wagonomics are widely townread though, iirc
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1801  (isolation #158)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 pm

In post 1785, Saudade wrote:Anyone else reading purcocet like PurCoCkEt

Firstly, you’ve played with Purr before, why you thinking of that just now
Second, it’s a pun off percocet (a type of painkiller)
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1813  (isolation #159)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 am

In post 1804, TheBrie wrote:I'm having trouble following Flavour when it comes to Gamma Emerald. Her was solidly town reading him, then just switched to scum reading him, and I can't see why. (Unless sometimes he meant PB when he said Gamma, and I don't think that's what's going on.)

It’s called he’s scum and he had to pivot on me in order to not get destroyed by his own assertion that I could read him.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1815  (isolation #160)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 am

Mmm yeah can you not
You’ve been shit tunneling me all game I feel, and I was fine ignoring it until now, when you’re actively detracting from what I’m very confident is a scum lynch. Actually back your shit up or stop.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1823  (isolation #161)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 am

In post 1817, Jingle wrote:Do you think a scumread on you is unreasonable Gamma?

I mean I haven’t been the paragon of towniness but he hasn’t shown a lick of thought about the read during this game.
In fact it’s honestly rather scummy cos in Gamethrowing UPick he had a rather intelligent townread on me and explained it well. So he is capable of explaining reads, yet chooses not to, plus he’s not showing the same intelligent play.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1825  (isolation #162)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:25 am

Pls don’t, we’ve had too many replacements today already
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1828  (isolation #163)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:28 am

Help us lynch Flavor and upon his scum flip I’m certain you’ll be scum’s top priority.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1831  (isolation #164)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:31 am

You can still continue to push him.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1883  (isolation #165)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:12 pm

In post 1865, Saudade wrote:Oh Katyusha... Poor girl

That ain’t Katyusha lmfao
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1884  (isolation #166)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 1879, xyzzy wrote:Xtoxm rescinded his replacement request and is no longer being replaced.

normally I would put a votecount here but, listen, I'm eating soup right now and then I have to go get my headlight replaced, so, like, there will be one after that

VOTE: Xtoxm
Hell no. I was already suspecting a strategic replace out, I’m not letting this slide.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1897  (isolation #167)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:15 pm

In post 1896, Saudade wrote:wish girls irl would give me as much attention as Nancy does

Why do I get the feeling this is a town post
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1937  (isolation #168)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:52 pm

In post 1910, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1896, Saudade wrote:wish girls irl would give me as much attention as Nancy does

Why do I get the feeling this is a town post

this post is like not even game related though? why is it towny to you?

Because I like the way he reacts to Nancy’s focus on him
Like it feels extremely organic and carefree, which even from him I doubt scum do.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1942  (isolation #169)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:13 pm

In post 1939, Saudade wrote:can we nominate me as jesus lord scum hunter and sheep every vote of mine for the next 2 days to excite the game state

Become IC and sure :D
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1943  (isolation #170)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1910, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1896, Saudade wrote:wish girls irl would give me as much attention as Nancy does

Why do I get the feeling this is a town post

this post is like not even game related though? why is it towny to you?

Because I like the way he reacts to Nancy’s focus on him
Like it feels extremely organic and carefree, which even from him I doubt scum do.


I made that mistake in MU Ditto game, tr scum!dp for being genuinely upset about how his illness affected his participation in the game. That is 100% NAI, to be genuine about anything not game related.

Yeah, well that’s different. I can be upset at something as both alignments. Saudade responding in that way tells me he regards the pressure as something to poke fun at, not a problem to be dealt with.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1946  (isolation #171)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Not really. And it’s fine if you don’t get what I’m putting down, as long as you’re not trying to lynch him. It’s just how I read him.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1949  (isolation #172)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Like, I do have meta with him, but it honestly makes it more shaky as he’s a bit of a jokey player
But it’s a matter of principle rather than a case-by-case thing here, I don’t think anyone responds that casually as scum
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1969  (isolation #173)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 pm

In post 1966, Vaxkiller wrote:oh they r that person

wat
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1971  (isolation #174)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:38 pm

That is a very viable theory tbh
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1974  (isolation #175)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 am

VOTE: Vaxkiller
I think it is prime time we got a flip, and I recall suspecting Vax before what Kokichi posted hit me. Anyone not voting needs to put a vote out.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1975  (isolation #176)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:28 am

In post 1926, xyzzy wrote:Trekkie99, singletonking, TheBrie, Vaxkiller

Y’all need to step it up
Removed the replace outs FYI, there were 6 not voting total
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1983  (isolation #177)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 pm

why would PB have to be scum?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1986  (isolation #178)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:26 pm

I was thinking that meant in the scumchat
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1987  (isolation #179)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Like here's how I see it
>someone posts there's an IC, Vax sees this
>PB says Kokichi claimed d3 IC
>Vax makes the connection and stops pushing
In fact I think if Vax is scum it really lowers PB's partner equity as why the in-thread interaction to do that?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2025  (isolation #180)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 am

I have no idea how many vote are on me so I’ll just claim.
I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.
So now could we wagon actual fucking scum?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2035  (isolation #181)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:04 am

In post 2034, Wisdom wrote:the claim does nothing for me

Mhm. Until you explain why you’re voting me I’m going to assume you’re scum. I know you can and do explain reads as town, so you not doing so here plus the fact you have been able to read me well in past games says you’re scum.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2065  (isolation #182)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:38 pm

In post 2042, singletonking wrote:
In post 2025, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.

Eh
I actually buy this as a valid reason to push Theta, in that I don't think there are 2 town Jailkeepers and a roleblocker
But the problem is that I still believe Theta's CC was quite town while I am scumreading Gamma
On the other hand I don't think Gamma pseudo-CCs like this as scum

I am leaning Gamma scum from this, but I want to first look at the self-resolving thing people have said because I forgot the details of it and I think it may be important. I'm too tired to do it now, though.

What makes more sense: 2 JKs or JK + roleblocker?
If you’re gonna vote between me and Theta, vote Theta.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2066  (isolation #183)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Yeah, nuke my fucking wagon if I get lynched. There’s no fucking way I get MORE pressure after a claim like this unless scum are bum-rushing me.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2079  (isolation #184)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 pm

I’m really enjoying the at least 3 people who’ve outright refused to reconsider things based on my claim
I call bullshit that it wouldn’t change things for people as it informs why I was pushing Theta, I think either they’re scum or can’t be bothered to admit they were wrong and instead choose to persist at being idiots
Either way, them dying is pro-town
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2082  (isolation #185)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 pm

In post 2081, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma's right that he's counterclaiming theta

he's wrong that theta can possibly be wolf here

You’re either scum or brain dead. WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE, JK PLUS RB OR A DUPLICATE ROLE?
VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
You’re so blatantly and irrevocably off-base you get to die first.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2086  (isolation #186)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm

In post 2083, Party Boat wrote:I feel that I should point out that xyzzy's last large game was literally all dayvigs, 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, scum dayvigs, scum traitor 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, and TWO 2-shot bulletproof Serial killer dayvigs

so

maybe banking on the setup making sense over reads isn't the best plan

also yeah it prob would have been better to bring this up before Leo got lynched d1 but I was already scumreading Leo so get shrugged at I guess

Wasn’t that Echo Bay Grits SEO? Aka ehabanohar mk2? Why are you comparing that to this at all?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2087  (isolation #187)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 2084, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gamma, I think there’s just 2 jailkeepers. Theta doesn’t CC there.

Maybe it’s a high roleblocky game

You’re still not thinking straight imo but you’re not thinking bass ackwards at least
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2098  (isolation #188)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 am

Really how?
Because until you answer sufficiently you’re not going to stop being a good vote imo
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2105  (isolation #189)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 am

I’ll leave pushing Theta until later, but DON’T let Theta slip by if I die.
I’m more concerned with the people who think it makes more sense for me to be scum over Theta.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2106  (isolation #190)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 am

Flavor, vote sheep with me. You’re lucky I’m in the mood to work with you rn because I’m inclined to go Gamma Vs. The World here.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2153  (isolation #191)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 pm

In post 2135, mastina wrote:Yo.
I will be making FULL use of the lack of deadline.
I can only read AT MOST 20 pages a day and may not be able to read every single day (for instance, today), but I WILL be able to play at a decent rate, given the requisite time.

Please do.
And I’ll be scrutinizing your read on me because you like to allege that you can read me.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2154  (isolation #192)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:35 pm

In post 2150, Wagonomics wrote:As much as I'd like it, I don't know that I would force the thread to wait (expired on 2019-03-22 17:06:28) for 'optimal play'

If it gets close (like 2 weeks) I’ll wait but until then I don’t want to risk any apathy
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (isolation #193)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:40 am

In post 2203, Wisdom wrote:I have replaced out of like 10 games out of like 150 total

I only do it when I am positive that i cant play with this playerlist and if i stay i will harm the game

I think the only non-flaking replace out I’ve had was me losing interest in a game, but I’ve had times where I’ve been like “fuck this shit I’m out”.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2217  (isolation #194)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:43 am

As for lightganski I have 0 clue about reading her, I don’t think I’ve ever had to try that hard
So I’ll look her over with just general sorting in mind rather than any meta.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2218  (isolation #195)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:44 am

In post 884, light_ganski wrote:Read two pages kill the claimed Miller and whoever it was that was speaking Latin

In post 885, light_ganski wrote:Why is varsoon srsvoting day one? Oh wait claimed death miller ofc VOTE: varsoon

Wait what? Haven’t checked context yet but this already looks nasty.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2219  (isolation #196)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:46 am

Yeah Varsoon never claimed death Miller, so what the fuck was that?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (isolation #197)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 am

In post 998, light_ganski wrote:vonflare is scum with varsoon you heard it here first

okay with my vote parked on varsoon for it

I am NOT a fan of this Varsoon push.
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2221  (isolation #198)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 am

In post 2156, light_ganski wrote:
In post 2114, Trekkie99 wrote:Unless someone else is on the table, sheep is our best and semi only option at the moment.


I buy purrcocets arguments now

but I still feel too much in the "my gut just feels uncomfortable placing him in any alignment" position

idek

Why now? And why Purrcocet in particular?
“Pipple pyii!”

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2243  (isolation #199)  » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:07 pm

I don’t wanna do math rn, actual reads please instead of a calculus exam?
“Pipple pyii!”

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games