Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 107, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 103, Nikk wrote:Oh.

That sounds like a terrible thing.

Back to the game, Dox is only -3 unless the day's hit me harder than I thought but I am very interested in their response.
My response to what? My wagon?
Time to go to bed now, longer post in the morning, but right now I don't think much of it. I have my townreads and my scumreads, will share when I've caught up on a bit of sleep. :lol:
Well, my wagon is somewhat dissipating, but I do realize that this game has reached real content stage exceedingly early. As such, I don't scumread everyone on my wagon, and it's interesting how it has developed. This game seems to me currently like one or two votes are happening on someone, then there reaches a tipping point, and then a lot of votes just get loaded all at once. I think it's important, especially because this game had such a short RVS, to really consider where your vote is placed. Right now, I'm very comfortable with my vote, and I see a lot of scummy tendencies in xwing.
In post 126, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: Robert
I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes. This could change. In the meantime, I'd like you to evaluate how you feel about the various other wagons.
In post 127, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 88, profii wrote:i played a game with flubber recently where we lynched him day 1 (he was scum)

i suck at reading flubber and openly said that in the game, he was playing a similar game to you - like just asking questions a lot - kinda seemed NAI to me but everyone in the game was like need to wagon this - i felt like i was compromise lynching to get day 1 moved out the way and then what do you know - scum flip - did not see it coming at all

your play just reminded me of that game, so it's not like a big deal and thats why i kept it vague because it's probably not fair on you to judge you by flubbers meta :lol:
Catching up

Deff getting a similar vibe from xwing this game (though I dont remember asking a lot of questions in my last scum game tbh)
Interesting. I am getting that same thing, though in a different way. Xwing is scummy and it seems that he is playing this kind of game.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Wagonomics »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
DoughCoin100
NikkCoin
LolCoin
TriviumCoin
WagonCoin
EgixCoin
ProfiiCoin
SashaCoin
RobCoin
XCoin
GoldCoin
FlubbCoin
LapsaCoin

LolCoin has depreciated in value somewhat, although it might bounce back. Still, seems riskier than we hoped so we're going to re-invest.
WagonCoin has depreciated in light of its announcement it will be taking a conference call with shareholders.
ProfiiCoin has depreciated somewhat; risk of bubble there
XCoin still has some value but feel like it has been over-invested in so far
FlubbCoin has depreciated somewhat
BUY VOTE: NikkCoin
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 113, Lapsa wrote:@Robert are you running out of targets or something?
Targets for what?
In post 120, LolWagons wrote:
In post 118, Lapsa wrote:@dough do you think xwing is a cop?
Yeah...Idk why he's so eager to find our cop, if we have a cop.
In post 144, Doughboy wrote:I personally think Robert is way scummier. The way he discredited people for naked voting isn’t townie. Naked voting is perfectly acceptable. His other posts leave much to be desired.
Sure, we can call it "Naked voting". I would call it more, unwilling to provide reasoning for your said vote to move here. Unless you have something to hide, sure. I've never liked votes like that, and I don't think I'm going to start now. Guess I'll be poking people with a stick just to figure out what the hell they are thinking.

I have to ask though, Wagon, whats up with the coin thing? I mean its very creative, don't get me wrong, I'm just wondering about it.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Wagonomics »

As the representative of WagonCoin, it is always my pleasure to take time to talk with our valuable investors and prospective investors.

Let the conference call begin!
In post 35, profii wrote:I am interested if the following players are interested in pushing the Trivium wagon through to a lynch:

5.Wagonomics
We are not currently excited about investing in that property, although we have not yet fully invested into market research into its prospects. So far, though, it seems like a risky investment.
In post 83, Sashaddin wrote:1. Why are you giving yourself such a high value?

2. Profii only has a short ISO yet the highest rating. Are you reading from meta or is it something I missed?

3. I kinda like LolWagons ISO, why a rating so high?
As a meme alt account, we are aware our value is higher than other IPOs.

We have previously been left holding the bag on ProfiiCoin. In fact, on our main account, we have never NOT been left holding the bag on Profii. At this point, we recognize our market research for this particular player yields poor results.

LolCoin marketing early game left us feeling like it had some strong prospects, and while more recent posting has lowered its value, we're still not sure it is a totally bad investment.
In post 89, xwing wrote:@wagonomics: nice flavor, i like it!! though im confused in what you're actually trying to convey..would you mind giving a non-flavor text for this? what do the numbers indicate?
The goal is to invest in a wagon that will have the highest value at the end of the day. Investing in a wagon that is currently rated low means that there may be greater potential reward if the slot flips scum, however. So the question is, as always, do you invest in a Coin that will increase in value at a steady, predictable rate, or gamble on a wagon that may depreciate?
In post 152, Robert2424 wrote:I have to ask though, Wagon, whats up with the coin thing? I mean its very creative, don't get me wrong, I'm just wondering about it.

The goal is to invest on a wagon early that ultimately ends up flipping scum, which in this game we believe would result in a final value of ~400.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nikk »

Something about the way Robert is probing feels off to me and Flubb is participating more so:

VOTE: Robert
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Nikk »

Oh my goodness I am a shoot moron.

I meant lapsa not Robert. Robert's post piecing the two laps piece's together are what made me think it was off.

My bad

VOTE: lapsa
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Trivium »

Golden is super scum right now, robert's my #2 prime suspect.
That's so meta
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Cool, thanks for the clarafication.

@Nikk, Lol. Sorry dude. I wasn't trying to confuse you. I like to quote when I I've been gone and there is quite a few posts I want to respond to. Otherwise i'd be confused as hell when trying to type it all up after I've read everything.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Trivium »

Golden's posts very self focused, noncommittal, wanting to direct votes in a subtle way, and feels like he's trying to ride the xwing
That's so meta
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 150, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes. This could change. In the meantime, I'd like you to evaluate how you feel about the various other wagons.
How can you tell the difference? Also it doesn’t take cunning scum to do what he did. It’s easy for scum to push on things they would push if they were town. That doesn’t take cunning. It takes common sense.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 152, Robert2424 wrote:Sure, we can call it "Naked voting". I would call it more, unwilling to provide reasoning
Somebody not giving a reason doesn’t mean they are unwilling to.

Did you bother to ask them why they voted?
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:34 am

Post by LolWagons »

Duuuuuude GPs post is awful. The OP he’s quoting is profii saying that it’s probably not a reliable read because he’s reading off someone else’s meta. Instead of sheeping more updated and more rationally sound logic of generating questions with no content. Reasons matter and I am not buying that.

Trivium is town. This time, I think I’m actually sure.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:37 am

Post by profii »

In post 161, LolWagons wrote:Duuuuuude GPs post is awful. The OP he’s quoting is profii saying that it’s probably not a reliable read because he’s reading off someone else’s meta. Instead of sheeping more updated and more rationally sound logic of generating questions with no content. Reasons matter and I am not buying that.

get on xwing!
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nikk »

In post 151, Wagonomics wrote:
WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
DoughCoin100
NikkCoin
LolCoin
TriviumCoin
WagonCoin
EgixCoin
ProfiiCoin
SashaCoin
RobCoin
XCoin
GoldCoin
FlubbCoin
LapsaCoin

LolCoin has depreciated in value somewhat, although it might bounce back. Still, seems riskier than we hoped so we're going to re-invest.
WagonCoin has depreciated in light of its announcement it will be taking a conference call with shareholders.
ProfiiCoin has depreciated somewhat; risk of bubble there
XCoin still has some value but feel like it has been over-invested in so far
FlubbCoin has depreciated somewhat
BUY VOTE: NikkCoin
I am going to assume you don't have a series 7 then, with this type of market analysis.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 162, profii wrote:
In post 161, LolWagons wrote:Duuuuuude GPs post is awful. The OP he’s quoting is profii saying that it’s probably not a reliable read because he’s reading off someone else’s meta. Instead of sheeping more updated and more rationally sound logic of generating questions with no content. Reasons matter and I am not buying that.

get on xwing!
TGP is better
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 164, LolWagons wrote:

get on xwing!
Robert is better
Fixed.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 163, Nikk wrote:I am going to assume you don't have a series 7 then, with this type of market analysis.
Probably works at JT Marlin.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by profii »

get on xwing!
TGP is better
Your resistance has been noted
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Doughboy »

Couldn’t he say the same to you?

Couldn’t I say the same?

That’s a bad argument but you know what I think of you already so it’s par for the course I guess.
Show

LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 167, profii wrote:

get on xwing!
TGP is better
Your resistance has been noted
You’re not going to intimidate me into getting onto a wagon with two of my scum reads lol
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by profii »

You can say that if you want

I don’t think it’s a bad argument because it’s not an argument- I just want to wagon xwing rn and in asking lol to join
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Interesting. I am getting that same thing, though in a different way. Xwing is scummy and it seems that he is playing this kind of game.
Profii. This is like, the most vague half-hearted waffling I’ve seen on a while. That type of post is not town.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Sorry should clarify that’s from GP. On mobile.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;