Robert2424, Nikk
Wagonomics (1):
Sashaddin
Robert2424 (1):
Doughboy
Nikk (1):
Wagonomics

not voting (0):

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 1 ends december 26th at 18:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-12-26 18:00:00)

mod notes
  • xwing is vla on weekends
  • the song is me while i was taking my stats final
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

If you strip out the flavor of wagonomic's their reads are about as detailed as mine
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by profii »

In post 172, LolWagons wrote:Sorry should clarify that’s from GP. On mobile.
feels like 1 is the c/w to the other... about to fall asleep so will look closely tomorrow
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 158, Trivium wrote:Golden's posts very self focused, noncommittal, wanting to direct votes in a subtle way, and feels like he's trying to ride the xwing
Riding in a Xwing sounds fun and all, but I'd rather fly an Awing. *cue star wars music*.
In post 159, Doughboy wrote:
In post 150, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes. This could change. In the meantime, I'd like you to evaluate how you feel about the various other wagons.
How can you tell the difference? Also it doesn’t take cunning scum to do what he did. It’s easy for scum to push on things they would push if they were town. That doesn’t take cunning. It takes common sense.
Well, I've never been called cunning so I guess thanks? lol.
In post 160, Doughboy wrote:
In post 152, Robert2424 wrote:Sure, we can call it "Naked voting". I would call it more, unwilling to provide reasoning
Somebody not giving a reason doesn’t mean they are unwilling to.

Did you bother to ask them why they voted?
I really shouldn't have to ask people, hence my response before. If I need to poke people with a stick to see what the hell they are thinking, the vote has no context and dose nothing but pretend they are playing a number game without logic or reasoning, in witch case why play mafia. But if I have to do that, I guess I will. I like to share my thoughts as I get them, as if I die, at least I don't waste people time reading my posts. Even if its a lawl, vote, say some cheesy or funny to say that it is. Its unimaginative, and uncreative and dose nothing for the town. So I don't like it.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 177, profii wrote:
feels like 1 is the c/w to the other... about to fall asleep so will look closely tomorrow
... dude I think mafia might be avoiding both wagons. Check the ISOs of all the people off the wagons and then look at the ISOs of the people on each wagon. Tell me which group looks the worst.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Ftr I don’t think they’re all off the wagons. But I’m having trouble piecing together how this works with more than one scum in the eight voting on the wagon.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 179, LolWagons wrote:
... dude I think mafia might be avoiding both wagons. Check the ISOs of all the people off the wagons and then look at the ISOs of the people on each wagon. Tell me which group looks the worst.
The group with you, Trivium, eg and the other bandwagon.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 181, Nikk wrote:
Dude your last two votes have been on GP’s wagon. Would you like to explain?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by LolWagons »

And by that I mean you are voting Lapsa and previously FN (most recently). So I’m now extremely interested in hearing the justification for what you just said.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:I really shouldn't have to ask people, hence my response before
You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

Ask before you say people refused or don’t say they refused.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 182, LolWagons wrote:
In post 181, Nikk wrote:
You mean xwings wagon?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 185, Nikk wrote:
In post 182, LolWagons wrote:
In post 181, Nikk wrote:
You mean xwings wagon?
Yes, I do.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nikk »

The same xwing I was originally voting for to make sure they couldn't skate by on votes without reasons?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 187, Nikk wrote:The same xwing I was originally voting for to make sure they couldn't skate by on votes without reasons?
Don’t play this game with me, it doesn’t end well for those who try.

Explain to me why you think people on the X wagon are more scummy than the people on the GP wagon.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 188, LolWagons wrote:
In post 187, Nikk wrote:The same xwing I was originally voting for to make sure they couldn't skate by on votes without reasons?

Explain to me why you think people on the X wagon are more scummy than the people on the GP wagon.
The supposition being that I am defending x, right? Then why would I target him to vote when there were 2 other naked voters early.

I've laid out my reasons for each vote individually. I cannot provide reason to a fantasy you've crafted.

Explain to me why one person saying you are in a scummier group got you so flustered you rushed to double post with incorrect information.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 189, Nikk wrote:

The supposition being that I am defending x, right? Then why would I target him to vote when there were 2 other naked voters early.

I've laid out my reasons for each vote individually. I cannot provide reason to a fantasy you've crafted.

Explain to me why one person saying you are in a scummier group got you so flustered you rushed to double post with incorrect information.
The supposition is that you are broadly chainsawing for GP. Or... did you mean GP?

How can your most recent vote, and your current vote, be on people on the x wagon... but you find people on the GP wagon scummier as a whole?

It makes perfect sense I want a direct answer to this question, as someone who suspects GP.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 189, Nikk wrote:

And I’m not the one trying to dodge questions, so I’m not flustered.

Are you saying that me doubleposting is scummy? Are you saying that getting two names mixed up is scummy? Spit it out. Don’t be coy.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 190, LolWagons wrote:
In post 189, Nikk wrote:

The supposition is that you are broadly chainsawing for GP. Or... did you mean GP?

How can your most recent vote, and your current vote, be on people on the x wagon... but you find people on the GP wagon scummier as a whole?

It makes perfect sense I want a direct answer to this question, as someone who suspects GP.
The question wasn't posed the way you are currently posing it, it was posed as compare the wagon to non wagon voters. Why change the narrative?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by LolWagons »

1. You still haven't answer a very, very simple question.
2. The question said EACH wagon and non wagon voters. And that explanation is ABSOLUTELY false because when you gave your answer you did not give wagon to non wagon voters, you gave a specific wagon's voters.
3. Had I given you the reasoning for my question up front, I would have given away why I was asking it in the first place, which defeats the purpose of the probe. Of course I'm not going to say "It really looks like you are chainsawing for GP, can you tell me why that is?" because then you know what I am probing for. I left it out intentionally, but the actual substance of the question has not changed, particularly when I proposed it specifically to you:
Of course, as you gracefully pointed out, X and GP should be switched, so it reads:
Explain to me why you think people on the GP wagon are more scummy than the people on the X wagon.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nikk »

You seem very defensive, friend. It interests me.

You're question has a simple answer. I don't. I wanted to see how you would react. I now have my answer.

As I said early, Paradox feels like a
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nikk »

...decent push, especially since none of the answers given by him have made me feel warm and fuzzy.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 194, Nikk wrote:You seem very defensive, friend. It interests me.

You're question has a simple answer. I don't. I wanted to see how you would react. I now have my answer.

I get pissed when people don't answer my questions. About half the people in this game just finished a game with me where the guy wouldn't answer me directly and yeah, I fucking hate it.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 195, Nikk wrote:...decent push, especially since none of the answers given by him have made me feel warm and fuzzy.
But you think Lapsa is better?
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 196, LolWagons wrote:
In post 194, Nikk wrote:You seem very defensive, friend. It interests me.

I get pissed when people don't answer my questions. About half the people in this game just finished a game with me where the guy wouldn't answer me directly and yeah, I fucking hate it.
It is a big part of the game, town or scum. But we can discuss mafia philosophy elsewhere.

It looks as if the day is consolidating into TGP and xwing. I would be curious to hear TGP's thoughts on lolwagon and xwing's thoughts on lapsa please.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by LolWagons »

And no, that's not a loaded question. I'm genuinely interested in your opinion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”