BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8905  (isolation #1600)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:17 am

In post 8904, Gamma Emerald wrote:is it possible to keep your +1 and gift your other winnings or vice versa?


it's not, we asked

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8907  (isolation #1601)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:19 am

In post 8903, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like newbie error by TLK could still be possible, I've seen people knowingly make errors after being made aware of the error. Someone was one corrected on the difference between cop and role cop but continued to call themselves cop incorrectly. So fuck ups happen.


I don't know how much of this game we can play around the risk of a town-flipped player gamethrowing. He didn't seem that bad so I feel like this particular risk is being overstated.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8917  (isolation #1602)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 am

For clarification, Nero hooded profii, not the other way around.

Profii effectively claimed a JOAT 1-shot loyalizer, 1-shot loudizer, 1-shot asceticizer, to my understanding. That's what "Inventor" is according to his claim. According to his claim, it neither requires charges nor uses them.

At the start of (day after TLK lynch), Profii received a hood shot from Something_Smart. There may be a mechanical reason he wanted to wait on using this; i.e., that he wanted to become loyal or disloyal first. But if so I don't know why he used his ascetic shot on Una, given that shot would have had more value for the same reason if used after he gained a mod.

Given both players received hood shots it's kinda weird to me that they wouldn't opt for a 2-way network, even without waiting for additional modifiers, particularly given the delay and oddness around receiving that hood shot.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8920  (isolation #1603)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 am

In post 8919, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8761, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8735, Xtoxm wrote:its entirely possible that im giving bef more credit than he deserves
if drewva wants bef first i'll sheep it
we have a 1v1 i want to resolve it
so i picked the one that made more sense to me
i havent actually read far back enough to see his claim since you guys spammed the thread again, i just saw enough to gather the situation


It’s suspicious af that he never claimed giving sf to Profil and pushed TLK mislynch, when he he pused town!Ram mislynch N2. He was also dead set on Elsa being lynched over scum!Smart.

Am I missing anything, @BEF?


Part of the reason I pushed TLK was because of the fruit. I knew profii wasn't lying that he had it and I believed he didn't intend for it to go to TLK for whatever reason.

That's about right for my reads.

I wasn't a fan of the EFN wagon, I was wrong.
I pushed Ram and TLK, I was wrong.
I SR SS, but I wanted EJ first.. I still could be right. who knows at this point.

In short, my big reads have been way off. Maybe I can say the same for my D1 TR on profii... maybe I was way off there as well.


I would rather lynch N & M over you, since their continued outbursts are making the toxic but there’s not enough support for it.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8923  (isolation #1604)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:39 am

1: You do believe there is a mechanical 1v1? There is no way, in your understanding, that this is somehow T/T?

2: I know you've talked about this some, that you thought you would die and you wanted to use your action, but if your intention was to take the loyal modifier in the boonus round, and you only had one charge, why would you vend your first charge on n1 when you could have potentially gotten a second charge and a second loyal visiting action off?

3: This might be an odd question, but why is Creature not in your final FoSes there? Wasn't he the other main option in your dayrep theory that you've been pushing? Do you townread his slot?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8926  (isolation #1605)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 am

Well, you don't sound terribly scum in tone, but I also don't know what else to do here. I don't like favoring mechanics over reads. I have no idea how many scum are in your final pool there but Penguin is never scum here and frankly while we've been at odds I don't really know why you think our slot is scum. So I'm not exactly blown away by your final reads, although who knows. I don't even really want to lynch you, I haven't particularly wanted to lynch you since you came at us day 2, and if there is some sort of fuckup here along the line somewhere, given the number of strange coincidences involved in this crossclaim, I don't want there to be two back to back mislynches for sure, and I'm not thrilled with profii not really getting in here either. Even despite the mechanics here Nancy would prefer to lynch N&M but it doesn't sound like you would even want that from your final reads. But frankly I am just really fucking sick of dealing with this sticky fruit nonsense. I don't know if I've somehow overprioritized this cross-claim just because it involved TLK's death and everything there or what. Maybe TLK baited the crossclaim because he just wanted his SuperSaint ability to go off. In which case, holy shit, what a gamethrow. But I don't see how we play around potential gamethrows or mod errors and I don't know how we ignore mechanical cross-claims in a setup that specifically states setup potential.

Still want to hear from profii a bit more before day end. If anyone thinks that *somehow* this is actually T/T and we should just lynch N&M and do some mechanical checks on BEF and profii let me know.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8964  (isolation #1606)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 8958, Creature wrote:Well I'll pretend I didn't get the loud modifier and if I did blame the mod.


Did you check Karmeleon account?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8965  (isolation #1607)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 8963, BrightEyedFish wrote:I don't think people will change their minds so it seems I'm a goner.

I wish I had more dying words that could help out. I'll just say it again so you know.

I am a Town 1-shot Sticky Fruit Vendor.
I used that 1 shot on profii N1.
I never received any gifts or anything.

I think there is scum in here:
PP, profii, DrewVa, Jingle, EJ, Creature


Not saying that Profil, Jingle, Elsa are scum but that PP, us, Creature can’t be.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8970  (isolation #1608)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:01 pm

@Boon, this is critically important, did Creature receive a LOUD from Profil n2, or didn’t he?

The ENTIRE game is resting on your answer Thanks.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8975  (isolation #1609)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:13 pm

In post 8971, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't think Boon can out that Creature gave something to someone publicly, Nancy.


No, Profil has claimed to give Creature a LOUD. Creature remembers receiving it but now can’t find it.

This is troubling because whether or not Creature received the LOUD or not, could determine which of BEF/Profil are likely to be telling the truth.

If Creature never got the LOUD, then it be because scum!Smart jailkept Profil and that BEF gave TLK the stickyfruit but if Creature did in fact receive Profil’s LOUD, then it meant that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and possibly lied about giving stickyfruit to to TLK instead of Penguin.

So, this unresolved issue both affects this lynch and the entire game.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8980  (isolation #1610)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 8976, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8975, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8971, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't think Boon can out that Creature gave something to someone publicly, Nancy.


No, Profil has claimed to give Creature a LOUD. Creature remembers receiving it but now can’t find it.

This is troubling because whether or not Creature received the LOUD or not, could determine which of BEF/Profil are likely to be telling the truth.

If Creature never got the LOUD, then it be because scum!Smart jailkept Profil and that BEF gave TLK the stickyfruit but if Creature did in fact receive Profil’s LOUD, then it meant that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and possibly lied about giving stickyfruit to to TLK instead of Penguin.

So, this unresolved issue both affects this lynch and the entire game.


Wouldn't a profii flip solve this problem as well as solving the issue people are having with my slot?


Not if it’s a mislynch. That’s the point, the answer to that question, could point to which one of you, is most likely to be telling the truth.

Rn, I don’t honestly know if Creature is just misremembering or if something else is going on. What I do know, is Creature doesn’t pull this shit as scum, it’s completely outside of his wheelhouse to WIFOM about these things.

He would either say, he received it or he didn’t, he wouldn’t be pulling this as some kind of stunt, so I have no clue what’s going on with that but we absolutely need Boon to confirm or unconfirm this.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8982  (isolation #1611)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:31 pm

In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?


How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8984  (isolation #1612)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:33 pm

In post 8982, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?


How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.


Which he used on us with his neghbourize.

So, you’re far more likely to be lying here, than Profil.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8987  (isolation #1613)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 8983, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8982, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?


How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.


Can profii only send loyals to the same alignment as himself?


I think so, isn’t that what that modifier means: same alignment as your own?

So, for Profil to be lying about that, it also would have to mean that both Penguin and us are also lying about that and we know our alignment, so, I don’t see how Profil could be lying.

Tin foil: maybe TLK did WIFOM us, like Xtoxm is saying? I dunno.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8993  (isolation #1614)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm

In post 8989, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8987, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8983, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8982, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?


How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.


Can profii only send loyals to the same alignment as himself?


I think so, isn’t that what that modifier means: same alignment as your own?

So, for Profil to be lying about that, it also would have to mean that both Penguin and us are also lying about that and we know our alignment, so, I don’t see how Profil could be lying.

Tin foil: maybe TLK did WIFOM us, like Xtoxm is saying? I dunno.


Profii would have to have the loyal modifier on himself for him to ONLY be able to gift to the same alignment. From what I understand he just gifted the loyal and doesn't have the loyal modifier in his role.


Oh okay, he isn’t confitown then, so the Creature LOUD becomes even more important than ever in resolving this.

If Creature did get LOUD n2, it means that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and if Creature never got the LOUD, it means he probably was, this is why figuring this out is so important.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8995  (isolation #1615)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:00 pm

In post 8994, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8993, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8989, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8987, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8983, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8982, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8981, BrightEyedFish wrote:How will my mislynch solve anything?


How do we know Profil isn’t?

I don’t know if it is one but finding out whether Profil did in fact send Creature a LOUD n2, will definitely help, determine that.

But if Profil is scum, how does he send Penguin a LOYAL, so your lynch still makes way more sense than Profil’s.


Can profii only send loyals to the same alignment as himself?


I think so, isn’t that what that modifier means: same alignment as your own?

So, for Profil to be lying about that, it also would have to mean that both Penguin and us are also lying about that and we know our alignment, so, I don’t see how Profil could be lying.

Tin foil: maybe TLK did WIFOM us, like Xtoxm is saying? I dunno.


Profii would have to have the loyal modifier on himself for him to ONLY be able to gift to the same alignment. From what I understand he just gifted the loyal and doesn't have the loyal modifier in his role.


Oh okay, he isn’t confitown then, so the Creature LOUD becomes even more important than ever in resolving this.

If Creature did get LOUD n2, it means that Profil couldn’t have been jailkept and if Creature never got the LOUD, it means he probably was, this is why figuring this out is so important.


Is the bold for emphasis or are you continuing your questioning of Boon?


Emphasis, I didn’t address it to Boon but his answer will hopefully clear up which of BEF/Profil is more likely to be telling the truth about stickygate.

It won’t help us figure out what TLK was thinking but something is definitely not adding up here.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8999  (isolation #1616)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:21 pm

In post 8996, profii wrote:The nero hood happened when I checked with boon about the S_S hood shot, iirc that was technically day 4 but the action presumably got submitted n3 I think

I’m not familiar with the +1 to scum or on top of the boonus prizes in general tbh so you tell me about that


OK, well I'm sure there is nothing I can do to break Nancy's townread of Nero, but we probably will need him to fullclaim tomorrow. If Nero hooded you n2, there'd be no issue, but without that we would need to closely look at the rooms to see if there is any reason to think he might have given Elsa ascetic or given SS a charge early and then gotten his hood shot from somewhere else n2 or n3. I don't know that's a question we need answered today but it is a question we probably need answered before we push for a solve.

So, where are we at? Do we leash Creature at this point? We could theoretically go Creature onto Profii on a green flip, to minimize the risk of TLK having gamethrown, or have Creature go N&M on a red flip, or just leash Creature to N&M entirely. I'm not 100% sure we actually need to leash him right now though so maybe it's better if we don't?

There's something else I could ask Creature but maybe now is not the time. I'll mention it in the hoods though so that it can come up tomorrow if it needs to.

@profii I believe the last outstanding issue for you is that RCE asked you to shotgun some reads. What are your reads rn?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9000  (isolation #1617)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:25 pm

In post 8998, BrightEyedFish wrote:mechanical solve today


Just to be clear, you thought "Scum, shoot Elsa or town wins this game" was a serious post?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9031  (isolation #1618)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 pm

In post 8999, DrewVa wrote:@profii I believe the last outstanding issue for you is that RCE asked you to shotgun some reads. What are your reads rn?

-d


@profii
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9039  (isolation #1619)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:09 pm

In post 9033, BrightEyedFish wrote:I haven't been avoiding you, just sayin'


I know, sadly profii randomly vanishing from threads isn't strongly AI given he's been way less active in the last month sitewide to my knowledge, I think something picked up with his work

My main fear right now is that Jingle is scum that knows TLK gamethrew and that this is somehow a T/T. But if that is the case, while it would be frustrating, I think we just blame the gamethrowers in postgame. I just refuse to ignore a mechanical cross-claim that has shaped so much of the game on the risk of a gamethrower, which I believe is the strongest argument in favor of this being T/T. And I honestly just don't think TLK gamethrows, or that there is the level of incompetence on either TLK's part or the mod's part that would allow this to happen.

Also, I partly hope you flip scum, because some of your arguments this game have been really ??? and I would prefer to believe they are beneath your towngame.

Still not ending day before profii's reads tho

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9041  (isolation #1620)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Miscellaneous thought -- profii, my recommendation would be to use the hood shot on Thanos tonight. I'm not arguing to gate you, it's just a suggestion.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9059  (isolation #1621)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Red flip: has to be random doesn't it? We can't leash you on a red flip, it's useless

On a green flip -- either profii or N&M? idk, what do you think?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9061  (isolation #1622)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 9060, Creature wrote:If BEF v profii is indeed a mechanical 1v1, would be better to go on someone unconfirmed (N&M).


So N&M?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9067  (isolation #1623)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Is your power level over 9000 now?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9072  (isolation #1624)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:12 pm

I mean, if you're volunteering, we could still change, Elsa.

Should we make you lose the bet after all? :P

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9076  (isolation #1625)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm

RCE how important are profii's reads before EoD? Have you voted yet?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9081  (isolation #1626)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:16 pm

In post 9039, DrewVa wrote:I know, sadly profii randomly vanishing from threads isn't strongly AI given he's been way less active in the last month sitewide to my knowledge


In post 9047, Nev and Max wrote:As opposed to profii who has been mostly absent from the thread...


these posts were 8 apart fyi, and they are within the last three pages, so I don't know why you thought it was more productive to ask PP twice to find it instead of just reading the thread

-d

pedit: guess it was better to ask 3 times
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9084  (isolation #1627)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Do you know BEF's alignment FF?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9086  (isolation #1628)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:28 pm

I'm just wondering because it seems like right now you're trying to bait the lynch away from him to yourself right now.

So either you know he is scum and he has a more valuable role than yours, or you know he is town and you want to give everyone shit before the flip.

Either way I don't really see how your play at this moment is uninformed.

But if you think that complaining to other people about how you're too lazy to reread the thread will advance your wincon, you might want to reflect on why you play mafia. Is your play right now fun for you? Do you think other people are enjoying interacting with you? How important is your wincon to you and why do you think this strategy is helping advance it?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9091  (isolation #1629)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 pm

Yes, I have mentioned it as one of the reasons he could possibly be scum here. It was mentioned in my wallpost as one of the strongest points in favor of profii being scum.

I literally don't even disagree with you that it's a point of consideration, but I don't think it is strongly AI for profii (he can post quite a bit as scum when he wants to) and it matches a decrease in his posting recently across the site (which suggests a real life change rather than a strategic shift).

What I don't get is:
-Why you are focusing on giving other players shit for not finding quotes for you instead of rereading the thread yourself, given you could just ctrl+f profii
-Why you are not pushing profii on his activity or giving the sense that you are trying to actually convincingly sort his slot but instead shading other players over non-existent inconsistencies
-Why you are not addressing the main issues with this concern -- most of the town concedes that profii can conceivably be scum here. My argument, which Jingle has stated more succinctly, is that BEF's role is more dangerous for scum, and BEF's play has throughout the game seemed more AI toward scum, even if there are moments (such as his roleclaim today) that seem to possibly come from a town POV. So BEF seems like he can be scum, he's a solid POE lynch outside of the 1v1, even resolving the 1v1 would not lock him as town, and confirming that he is town confirms the number of sticky fruit in the game as 0 which increases the reliability and plausiblity of future and current night action results. All of which. I described. In the wallposts. Which have been quoted. Multiple. Times.

So right now I feel like you are just circling back on talking points that I myself brought up, and giving people shit for not talking about them which tells me:
a) you're not seriously reading the thread
b) you're not seriously reading my posts in particular
and
c) you're acting distracting and toxic

Like, mechanically, BEF is the best lynch in the game hands down. But you may literally be turning yourself into the better lynch for the gamestate and town WIM if you keep this up.

Stop harassing people, and either read the thread or take a break for the day or something man.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9092  (isolation #1630)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 pm

Right now I am literally considering the possibility that you are being deliberately aggressive just to goad me into ending the day. I have no idea what it says about BEF's flip but it certainly makes me suspicious of yours. It's like you don't even want profii to respond.

Like, if profii's activity bothers you... why are you so uninterested in profii? That's certainly not where your posts seem directly lately

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9096  (isolation #1631)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 pm

In post 9094, Nev and Max wrote:You think BEF is lying scum. You are the one who seems uninterested because you the one who said you were voting BEF but wanted to hear from profii on questions, but said that it didnt really matter what he responded with, you were still voting BEF.

I think that profii is a better lynch, you dont agree, cool. We are voting BEF.


I didn't say it didn't matter. I said I thought it was likely his answers would not change my vote, although they were nonetheless important for my understanding of the game. Moreover, I didn't want to rush the day because I wanted to make sure that RCE and everyone in this town had time to process the merits of the case and offer refutation.

Right now you seem to want to offer an argument that profii isn't being that talkative. Okay. So you tell me, is activity alignment indicative for profii? Instead of spamming the same question to PP three times in a row, why don't you go read some of profii's games and provide some meaningful argument on why you think his activity is scum indicative.

Like... how can you sit here and complain about being unable to process the thread when you are the second top poster? Maybe slow down, post less, and read more?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9097  (isolation #1632)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:00 am

In post 9095, RCEnigma wrote:It's workload related idk an exact post.


that was my theory, but idk if profii has actually said as much

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9098  (isolation #1633)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:01 am

In post 9076, DrewVa wrote:RCE how important are profii's reads before EoD? Have you voted yet?

-d


@RCE -- basically, do you feel like we are at a place where we can end the day?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9104  (isolation #1634)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:12 am

You're feeling confident that a BEF lynch is better than a N&M lynch?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9108  (isolation #1635)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 am

In post 9086, DrewVa wrote:I'm just wondering because it seems like right now you're trying to bait the lynch away from him to yourself right now.

So either you know he is scum and he has a more valuable role than yours, or you know he is town and you want to give everyone shit before the flip.

Either way I don't really see how your play at this moment is uninformed.


i.e., if N&M is informed of how BEF flips, does that therefore make N&M a more consistent red flip than BEF despite the 1v1?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9109  (isolation #1636)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 am

In post 9107, RCEnigma wrote:I'll go on record saying I want to Lynch Profii first but I'm voting bef.


can you expand on this?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9112  (isolation #1637)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:01 am

In post 9110, RCEnigma wrote:N&m is the only protective claimed with a shot so scum likely has to deal with him if he's town and if he isn't we have an absurd amount of mislynches so, meh.


Yeah but that's assuming he's town. The best we can hope is to gate scum nightkills by forcing him to be leashed on a green flip, but I feel like telling him to be leashed to PP on a green flip is not something that should come from me.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9113  (isolation #1638)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:19 am

Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

BEF's AtE was moderately effective; maybe it was flail but frankly I have seen BEF under pressure as both town and scum and I've never seen him like this so this is just something outside his usual range of mafia. He seems really tilted.

It is difficult to see Profii as scum here for a few reasons, but there are aberrations in his play this game that raise serious questions for me. Profii is someone who fakeclaims like every other game, and then he says he just... doesn't use a hood shot because he doesn't think hoods are useful? That is concerning to me more than the activity/presence argument.

But this day has started to seriously drag and there seems to be a pretty wide consensus in the reasoning behind getting a BEF flip despite several individual reads.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9115  (isolation #1639)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:32 am

But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9117  (isolation #1640)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:34 am

In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

Even contrast BEF with Elsa who only pushed SS and N & M, as opposed to half the playerlist. I’m not townclearing Elsa for that but his reaction to potentially being wagoned D4, sounds a gazillion times townier than BEF’s here.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9119  (isolation #1641)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:37 am

In post 9116, Nev and Max wrote:You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.


I entered this dayphase townreading you dude, Nancy doesn't like you, that's established, but saying that *I* had some deep scumread on you before your play today is inaccurate. The Alonzo case in the boonus room seemed contextually townie at the time, but I second guessed it because of S_S's play and the possibility he informed your strategy. But you have had several strange point of view shifts as this 1v1 began and several of your arguments have seemed entirely in bad faith. If you do somehow flip town, trust me, I am not blame PP, Nancy, or myself. And I don't think you do end up flipping town here given how you have approached both the profii and BEF wagons today.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9120  (isolation #1642)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:38 am

In post 9116, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9113, DrewVa wrote:Frankly, me and Nancy both agree that N&M basically never flips town here. FormerFish rolled scum. His roleclaim is garbage and totally unbelievable, regardless of what BEF flips FF has seemed highly informed about the alignments of profii/BEF throughout this day, and he has clearly gone into this dayphase with an agenda.

BEF's AtE was moderately effective; maybe it was flail but frankly I have seen BEF under pressure as both town and scum and I've never seen him like this so this is just something outside his usual range of mafia. He seems really tilted.

It is difficult to see Profii as scum here for a few reasons, but there are aberrations in his play this game that raise serious questions for me. Profii is someone who fakeclaims like every other game, and then he says he just... doesn't use a hood shot because he doesn't think hoods are useful? That is concerning to me more than the activity/presence argument.

But this day has started to seriously drag and there seems to be a pretty wide consensus in the reasoning behind getting a BEF flip despite several individual reads.

-d


You are wrong. I started in a hole for you and every time i try to get out you both heap dirt on top of me. We are going to flip town and you, Nancy and PP will either feel stupid about your inability to read me, or you are scum and this is a moot point and conversation. I dont feel like you ever wanted a dialogue with us, you wanted to grandstand and show how silly and stupid we are while you guys are just the cats meow.


Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9123  (isolation #1643)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:40 am

In post 9118, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9115, DrewVa wrote:But you also don't want to lynch N&M still, right?

-d


There are several others I would rather lynch today but if it came down to me, N&M would go before I do.


Yeah, it seems everyone would go before you, that’s why I’m thinking you could be scum here. You didn’t do this when you were being wagoned in OK 2.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9127  (isolation #1644)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:46 am

In post 9121, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9117, DrewVa wrote:In Ok 2, BEF was never this survivalistic. Contrast BEF’s reaction to his wagon with town!Ram and town!TLK. He is suggesting lynches on pretty much anyone but him and the fact the he suggested us as a viable lynch, PRE flip, for completely NIA reasons, is extremely unlikely to ever come from town. Therefore, I’m okay with ending the day, if people want us too.

Even contrast BEF with Elsa who only pushed SS and N & M, as opposed to half the playerlist. I’m not townclearing Elsa for that but his reaction to potentially being wagoned D4, sounds a gazillion times townier than BEF’s here.


In OK2 I was playing behind a fake claim and for me its much harder to keep up motivation and enthusiasm playing behind a lie.


How does that change anything? Considering your role is sticky fruit vendor - a not pro-town role by any stretch of the imagination, why are you fighting this lynch so hard, and offering up so many alternatives with far more pro-town roles than yours? It makes no sense mechanically for you to be doing that, and as much as I hate to say it, considering that I don’t really believe N & M claim, it actually makes sense in their case if they are telling the truth, where as it makes 0 sense in yours.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9128  (isolation #1645)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:49 am

In post 9124, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.


I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?


It’s obviously not happening but if you out hyper-survivalist BEF, that could change things but otherwise, you’re totally overreacting, due to BEF excessive flailing.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9132  (isolation #1646)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 am

In post 9129, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9126, Nev and Max wrote:Hey BEF, can you at least tell me im not seeing things when I feel like Drew is just gaslighting the shit out of me here? Like all the one liners that can only go to attack my credibility?


They've been playing this way to me as well. I could say

"It's cold in here" they would reply with something like,
"it could be cold but it's probably hot"
and then something changes I would say,
"oh now I'm hot"
and drewva would reply
"Actually you're cold, we know how/what you are, but we feel it's hot"


Find examples or stop with the ludicrous WIFOM, kthanx. :roll:
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9135  (isolation #1647)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:56 am

In post 9130, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9128, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9124, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.


I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?


It’s obviously not happening but if you out hyper-survivalist BEF, that could change things but otherwise, you’re totally overreacting, due to BEF excessive flailing.


I dont know what you mean.


Until recently BEF wasn’t close to acting scummier than you. That’s clearly changed, and I don’t even think you can find a way top it, which means you’re not getting lynched.


So, no. I definitely think BEF should be today’s lynch and I didn’t before.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9136  (isolation #1648)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:57 am

K, well I've seen enough.

VOTE: End the Day

-d

Good night everyone, sweet dreams :)
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9138  (isolation #1649)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 am

In post 9137, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9135, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9130, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9128, DrewVa wrote:
In post 9124, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9120, DrewVa wrote:Why the ovvereaction? You aren’t even getting lynched today.


I feel like i am not making a big deal. Your slot is the one asking people if they want to walk away from the 1v1 to lynch us.

You say things that I respond to, thats how this works. Your posts are bigger, so it cant be size youre basing your opinion of off, so is it tone? What makes it seem like im making a big deal abou tthis?


It’s obviously not happening but if you out hyper-survivalist BEF, that could change things but otherwise, you’re totally overreacting, due to BEF excessive flailing.


I dont know what you mean.


Until recently BEF wasn’t close to acting scummier than you. That’s clearly changed, and I don’t even think you can find a way top it, which means you’re not getting lynched.


So, no. I definitely think BEF should be today’s lynch and I didn’t before.


Man, i was hoping you were going to show me examples of where ive been overreacting recently.


BEF’s recent flailing hands down, beats anything you’ve done to ping my scumdar.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9139  (isolation #1650)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 am

In post 9136, DrewVa wrote:K, well I've seen enough.

VOTE: End the Day

-d

Good night everyone, sweet dreams :)


+1
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9146  (isolation #1651)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 am

@Profii, on a Green flip, I encourage you to neighborize Thanos. On a red flip, I encourage you to use the neighborize shot on a semi-random target (that is not Creature or Una, obviously)

@Creature, checking N&M is fine on a green flip, although part of me is tempted to have you check PenguinPower, to validate the reliability of his fruit results for the town and allow for a larger mechanical townblock. I leave that to your judgment, in terms of which result you see as more valuable from your POV. On a red flip, obviously you should just pick your own target.

@N&M, in a world in which you are town, on a green flip you should be on PenguinPower tonight. If there is a red flip, you can do whatever.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9148  (isolation #1652)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:10 am

In post 9143, BrightEyedFish wrote:Oh and town, I belive there is another gifter or such a role out there, I received a gift and BOON said it didn't come from a BOONus round.


Yeah, that was from Profii, thus confirming his role and the logic behind him sending the ascetic shot to Una

Interesting

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9151  (isolation #1653)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am

So if you have the gift, and you therefore know Profii's role is real, why would you not mention this earlier, j/w?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9154  (isolation #1654)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:12 am

In post 9150, Nev and Max wrote:And what if we are in a world where your behavior towards us has poisoned anything you have to say?


Doesn't really matter, if BEF is telling the truth we'll flip green and then you will know Penguin is mechanically locked town and the strongest investigative, thus making you not being on him tonight a de facto scum claim if he were to die.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9156  (isolation #1655)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:13 am

In post 9153, BrightEyedFish wrote:Because I was hoping for this outcome.


j/w but do you feel like I was unfair to you in any way this game? I spent quite a bit of time evaluating the merits of the case, I asked you for other cases, and got a wide range of town input. Why do you seem so personally tilted toward our slot?

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #9165  (isolation #1656)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:22 am

:lol:

-d
Show

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games