JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by JamesThePhox »

Of course, flip floppiness could be also the sign of a information-less townie.

windkirby: You've been backing Kison constantly throughout the game. It started with post 47 with the "kison knows what he's doing" without every considering that he's an enemy? Unless you guys are the same side, which would only happen if you're both Anti-Pikmin.
Post 57, an unvote, nothing too informative. Some role naming theory.
Then post 103 you stand up for Kison and attack JDodge, who consequently is a pikmin, for attacking Kison with valid arguments, I might add.
Then post 116, a one sentence summing up that you agree with Kison, without providing extra input. Why don't you ever question Kison, what makes you think he's on your side, if you're a Pikmin?
Post 184, easy jump vote on the hammerer. More role theory. Mild attack on JDodge.
Post 211, telling mod to post vote on JDodge. Eager to lynch him, hm?
Post 231, nothing informative, but a sudden change of heart in voting. Guess your past votes on JDodge weren't too serious. Flimsy voting, potential buddying up to a very vocal Pikmin?
Post 251, re-mild attack on JDodge.
Post 262, voting for GS without much explanation? But you've been attacking JDodge oh so much, at least, to the best of your ability.
Post 282, noting a short leave of absence.
Post 304, agreeing with skitzer.
Post 324, agreeing with Gorrad.
Post 351, finally somewhat of a reason why you're voting for GS, but I suppose it came right after Kison's attacks on GS. That's understandable.
Post 359, increased aggression on GS.
Post 375, more attacks on GS. I suppose attacking JDodge while Kison is arguing with JDodge would be a bit too obvious? At least you guys are voting for the same person.. both people. (JDodge and GS)
Post 380, reasons against JDodge, but not reason enough to lynch him apparently. (JDodge clarifies this nicely in post 389).
Post 393, good thing you like the way your votes are, would be a shame if you started forming attacks on other suspicious players.
Post 408, JDodge threatens to vote people? Oh no. This is a side of JDodge I've never seen before. Ever. Maybe he really believed GS wasn't Anti-Pikmin and that another miss lynch would really hurt the Pikmin?
Post 421, hammering a suspicious townie IS pretty suspicious isn't it? Man if all scum hammered townies, that would make our job a lot easier, wouldn't it?
Post 423, WIFOM speculation on JDodge's 422. And scum voting with their scum buddy isn't very smart either.
Post 429, agreeing with skitzer. Good thing you'll take your votes to consideration. Voting without thinking would suck, wouldn't it?
Post 436, Kison's posts inspire you to do something that you should already be doing as town. Good thing he's keeping you on your toes.
Post 447, more attacks on GS.
Post 460, questioning my reasoning of my vote on you. Good thing I made this post.
Post 487, ignoring the Sonickid bandwagon and asking me for confirmation (hey I take my time with this). Clearly Kison had the right idea of joining the wagon. Guess you didn't want to vote the Blowhog. :(

And that's all of Day 1, Day 2. I normally don't like PBP as I was only going to point out a Kison/windkirby pair, but it seems like I should go through the entirety of windkirby's posts before I
Unvote; Vote: windkirby

Unlike ZS, I'll claim my role before I'm about to be lynched. Just don't quick hammer me. :P
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by Claus »

In case it is necessary:

Unvote. Vote JtP

(just realized that I didn't unvote)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Gorrad »

Claus, there ARE no exploding enemies.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

skitzer wrote:just to note, before Greasy Spot voted, on previous votecounts he didn't have a vote, even on himself, but that should be fixed.
Is this a note to me, the Mod, or all the other people, cause my vote was on Gorrad before moving it to Pyrodwarf.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Vote Count!
With 14 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

4 JamesThePhox (Blazerunner, Kison, windkirby, Claus)
2 PyroDwarf (PyroDwarf, Greasy Spot)
2 Greasy Spot (skitzer, Gorrad)
1 GhostWriter (GhostWriter)
1 Xdaamno (Xdaamno)
1 windkirby (JamesThePhox)
1 Kison (armlx)
1 The Jester (The Jester)
1 Shamrock (Shamrock)
0 No Lynch
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:58 am

Post by skitzer »

Oh, I guess I didn't see it.

In other news...Greasy Spot is much more convincing to me than JamesThePhox. He has slipped out of so many things. Coincidental that his name is Greasy Spot.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by windkirby »

I hate MiSTing posts, but with such a huge block to defend against, I have no choice....
JamesThePhox wrote: windkirby: You've been backing Kison constantly throughout the game. It started with post 47 with the "kison knows what he's doing" without every considering that he's an enemy? Unless you guys are the same side, which would only happen if you're both Anti-Pikmin.
So early in the game (only page two), it was clear I was joking around. Does the phrase "Yay, kison!" actually imply real trust? I was trying to be funny.
Then post 103 you stand up for Kison and attack JDodge, who consequently is a pikmin, for attacking Kison with valid arguments, I might add.
Kison and I had just finished in a game where a similar slip was made by a mafia roleblocker, and I felt that JDodge was overreacting to a simple discussion of the slip - Kison wasn't even voting for Greasy Spot, and yet JDodge feels he is attacking him so bad over nothing that it warrants a vote. I felt this to be highly unusual, and I felt that the slip was worth discussing.
JDodge wrote:Ha. Knew you'd attack that instead of going after the actual argument. Glad to see that worked so well. I'm more sure that you're scum than you are that anyone is, frankly.
seemed extreme and therefore scummy.
Then post 116, a one sentence summing up that you agree with Kison, without providing extra input. Why don't you ever question Kison, what makes you think he's on your side, if you're a Pikmin?
What makes you think I never question him? Just because I'm on his side on a lot of matters does not mean will not now or ever find him suspicious, and it's assumptuous to believe this just because I didn't express suspicion on this one particular person in a twenty people game. I guarantee had I been prompted, I would have revealed that I wasn't half as faithful in Kison's towniness as you're projecting. I simply felt that Kison was being unjustly ganged up upon, and so I expressed my stance in a humorously brief way. If you wanted me to expand, you should have said so.
Post 184, easy jump vote on the hammerer. More role theory. Mild attack on JDodge.
The hammer was crappy because, as I have said before, ZS should have been given more time. JDodge gave out four votes with the promise that he would explain if requested, but when requested, he refused to explain, claiming it was top-secret meta info. I found this scummy.
Post 211, telling mod to post vote on JDodge. Eager to lynch him, hm?
Uhh, just want my vote posted when I vote for someone. omgscumtell!
Post 231, nothing informative, but a sudden change of heart in voting. Guess your past votes on JDodge weren't too serious. Flimsy voting, potential buddying up to a very vocal Pikmin?
Have no idea what you're getting at here. I was expressing how I didn't like how many votes JDodge was giving out and how it was keeping my vote on him. How is this anything like what you're describing?
Post 251, re-mild attack on JDodge.
BZZT!
Wrong. Sorry, but this post referred to Greasy Spot and Greasy Spot only. Having you attack me like this is awfully unsettling when you can't even correctly report what I'm saying.
Post 262, voting for GS without much explanation? But you've been attacking JDodge oh so much, at least, to the best of your ability.
What the hell! I had been voting him since the beginning of day two, but the mod didn't have this, so I was reminding him! Get it together!
Post 282, noting a short leave of absence.
Post 304, agreeing with skitzer.
Which, of course, totally point to me being scumbuddies with Kison.
Post 324, agreeing with Gorrad.
Post 351, finally somewhat of a reason why you're voting for GS, but I suppose it came right after Kison's attacks on GS. That's understandable.
Since I had vote and explained my vote on GS since the start of day two, I find this innaccurate and therefore somewhat void. Besides...
Kison wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Simple. In Uprising, my 'slip' was clarified and accepted by the town. I was able to explain it in a way that made everyone undersand and accept what I meant. Here, I cannot possibly see his slip in the light he's trying to show it in.
Did you not read the exchange between JDodge and me back during Day One?

You are a person. If you're pissed at a group of people, you could say, "You people are pissing me off."
Assume GS is a Pikmin. He says, "You Pikmin are stupid."

Doesn't mean he didn't mean it the other way, but I don't see how you can't see
that
possibility.

Also, if you were so sold on this slip being unexplainable any other way, why did you swap votes to Zombie, who, from your perspective, would have had a much lower chance of being scum?
is going after Gorrad rather that GS, anyway.
Post 359, increased aggression on GS.
Post 375, more attacks on GS. I suppose attacking JDodge while Kison is arguing with JDodge would be a bit too obvious? At least you guys are voting for the same person.. both people. (JDodge and GS)
Oh, I see. So now it's suspicious that I'm
not
backing up Kison.
And thank you for that restatement that we were, in fact, voting for the same people. I repeat, we are hardly being identical twins; you are grossly exaggerating the concept that we simply had similar viewpoints on a few of the current players.
Post 380, reasons against JDodge, but not reason enough to lynch him apparently. (JDodge clarifies this nicely in post 389).
Post 393, good thing you like the way your votes are, would be a shame if you started forming attacks on other suspicious players.
I am stating my opinions, and I rarely change my mind in
any
game. The multiple votes thing slightly tripped up my typical strategy, which is to head straight for a few players I find particularly suspicious, and examine the others at a later time.
Post 408, JDodge threatens to vote people? Oh no. This is a side of JDodge I've never seen before. Ever. Maybe he really believed GS wasn't Anti-Pikmin and that another miss lynch would really hurt the Pikmin?
The way I saw it was that he was just looking for more excuses to hand out votes.
hasdgfas wrote:
JDodge wrote:Don't claim. This is a horrid bandwagon and I'm pretty sure I know now why you're coming across as scummy. In 24 hours, I will be voting everyone who is voting Greasy Spot unless they move their votes. It should be incredibly obvious that he's town by now to anyone paying attention to this game.
You need to explain this better than "It should be incredibly obvious why he is town" because there is no way I can see the obviousness of his townieness in basically anything he's done, and there's also no reason that you should vote for every single person voting for him. Just because you see that him being town is "incredibly obvious" doesn't mean that it is to the rest of us. I see someone who is being quite scummy, not "obvious town."
As he said, JDodge hardly explained why GS was so obviously town.
Post 421, hammering a suspicious townie IS pretty suspicious isn't it? Man if all scum hammered townies, that would make our job a lot easier, wouldn't it?
Hammering in the way that GS did is
completely
suspicious, a fact that I have attempted to explain several times that you can't seem to understand. He waited
three posts
after ZS's very reluctant claim denial to hammer.
Post 423, WIFOM speculation on JDodge's 422. And scum voting with their scum buddy isn't very smart either.
*whams head into wall* You think I'm scum with Kison.
We. Get. It.

Post 429, agreeing with skitzer. Good thing you'll take your votes to consideration. Voting without thinking would suck, wouldn't it?
I'm absolutely loving these tongue-in-cheek, oh-so-subtle sarcasms.
At any rate, however, I was conversing with armlx, not skitzer. (holy moly, you suck at names)
Post 436, Kison's posts inspire you to do something that you should already be doing as town. Good thing he's keeping you on your toes.
Goody, more beautifully executed sarcasm. (And yes, I do see the irony of using sarcasm to combat sarcasm.) I simply thought that maybe I wasn't giving enough thought to Gorrad, but after the reread I didn't find much, so I didn't vote for him. Wait! I didn't vote for Gorrad? But dammit, wouldn't that ruin your little argument that I'm always backing up Kison? No wait, we're not supposed to be thinking about that. Moving on...
Post 447, more attacks on GS.
Post 460, questioning my reasoning of my vote on you. Good thing I made this post.
Yes, as so timely, too. You could've at least told me you had a case instead of ignoring me completely.
Post 487, ignoring the Sonickid bandwagon and asking me for confirmation (hey I take my time with this). Clearly Kison had the right idea of joining the wagon. Guess you didn't want to vote the Blowhog. :(
:(, indeed. You see, because you left me waiting, I was chasing you. That's how I work. I wait until someone sets off my scumdar, and then I go after them, and I swear you're not going to believe me when I say this, but quite honestly I did not realize that the deadline was so close, or else I would have examined the Sonickid bandwagon. Looking back, I realize that the mod had even said so, but I was so excited by JtP's total lack of response to my request that I wasn't really paying attention. (A mistake on my part.) But as I said before, focusing on a few select players who I find particularly scummy is typically the way I play. I can find you some examples if you like.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 am

Post by The Jester »

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I had graduation to do, my grandparents from new mexico have been up here so I was visiting, and then I had to go home and get ready for grad-blast and on top of all of that my internet suddenly dislikes me.

I found a way to get around it so I will hopefully have a post in the next day or so.

Sorry about that, it's 5am and I've been up for...awhile so it's time to sleep.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Claus »

The Jester wrote:Sorry I haven't posted yet, I had graduation to do, my grandparents from new mexico have been up here so I was visiting, and then I had to go home and get ready for grad-blast and on top of all of that my internet suddenly dislikes me.
We understand. Just leave your vote on JtP and then take your time to think about the thread.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by Claus »

JamesThePhox wrote:Of course, flip floppiness could be also the sign of a information-less townie.
If that is all you have to say about your flip-floppiness, I'm happy with my vote.
windkirby: You've been backing Kison constantly throughout the game. It started with post 47 with the "kison knows what he's doing" without every considering that he's an enemy? Unless you guys are the same side, which would only happen if you're both Anti-Pikmin.
And that's all of Day 1, Day 2. I normally don't like PBP as I was only going to point out a Kison/windkirby pair, but it seems like I should go through the entirety of windkirby's posts before I
Unvote; Vote: windkirby
Your case on windkirby seems to consist mainly of him buddying up with Kison, who you think is scum. So why are you voting WK and not Kison?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by armlx »

Claus wrote: Your case on windkirby seems to consist mainly of him buddying up with Kison, who you think is scum. So why are you voting WK and not Kison?
I think thats understating his case a little, but I'm also interested in why he thinks WK > Kison.
JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by JamesThePhox »

Well I considered the 4 possible scenarios:

1) WK and Kison are both innocent.
2) WK is innocent and Kison is guilty.
3) WK is guilty and Kison is innocent.
4) WK and Kison are guilty.

However, WK's interaction with Kison... and with everyone in general isn't really townie or maybe deceptively townie-like. He often "agrees" with people but never formulates his own ideas. If WK was innocent, he should be more "figuring things out" rather than going with general consensus, which is what I believe his case on GS and on JDodge has been. Kison potentially could be innocent, because his interactions against JDodge weren't very scummy, and had I been in Kison's situation, I would've reacted in the same way. The only scummy things I have seen Kison do was his voting opportunism, which is not as scummy as windkirby's strange pairing with Kison.

Because of this, I can only see 3 and 4 as possibilities, which pins WK as guilty in both situations. Especially since, Kison hasn't really "buddied up" with WK, at least not to the extent that WK has done. Also, the lack of a vote on Sonic yesterday was a bit scummy. I initially voted for GS, solely on his vote on Gorrad, who I believed was innocent. I found that I jumped the gun a bit, and feel that WK has done much scummier things in the posts mentioned in my last post.

Kison is a very vocal player, and I can see WK as trying to support Kison's cases to gain his trust, especially upon seeing that Kison was attacking JDodge heavily, who has now been revealed to be a Pikmin.

That's why I voted for WK rather than Kison.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:33 am

Post by armlx »

JamesThePhox wrote:Well I considered the 4 possible scenarios:

1) WK and Kison are both innocent.
2) WK is innocent and Kison is guilty.
3) WK is guilty and Kison is innocent.
4) WK and Kison are guilty.

However, WK's interaction with Kison... and with everyone in general isn't really townie or maybe deceptively townie-like. He often "agrees" with people but never formulates his own ideas. If WK was innocent, he should be more "figuring things out" rather than going with general consensus, which is what I believe his case on GS and on JDodge has been. Kison potentially could be innocent, because his interactions against JDodge weren't very scummy, and had I been in Kison's situation, I would've reacted in the same way. The only scummy things I have seen Kison do was his voting opportunism, which is not as scummy as windkirby's strange pairing with Kison.

Because of this, I can only see 3 and 4 as possibilities, which pins WK as guilty in both situations. Especially since, Kison hasn't really "buddied up" with WK, at least not to the extent that WK has done. Also, the lack of a vote on Sonic yesterday was a bit scummy. I initially voted for GS, solely on his vote on Gorrad, who I believed was innocent. I found that I jumped the gun a bit, and feel that WK has done much scummier things in the posts mentioned in my last post.

Kison is a very vocal player, and I can see WK as trying to support Kison's cases to gain his trust, especially upon seeing that Kison was attacking JDodge heavily, who has now been revealed to be a Pikmin.

That's why I voted for WK rather than Kison.
This is a very good post. I keep agreeing with Jdodge's assessment of you more and more.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:40 am

Post by Kison »

I can understand his vote on Windkirby, and I've noticed the buddying. The thing I don't get is the vote on JDodge. Here's the stated justification :
JamesThePhox wrote:JDodge for just some weird vibes from him, and to put him at the same votes as GS.
Weird Vibes. Nice. Now, what are those vibes? What caused them? It wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't been using him as a base support for your vote on me a few posts prior. So, please enlighten me.
JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:12 am

Post by JamesThePhox »

Well, I've never played with JDodge before, same with Flameaxe. And I found their methods to be, strange. So when JDodge voted around... 7 people, I figured that he was voting everyone who he either thought was truly suspicious, or people that he can easily formulate a case against, if they decided to question his vote. So when he said that we should vote everyone we think would make a good lynch, I voted for him to tell him that even though he can provide a reason for everything he does, it doesn't make him town. And he was pretty controlling, especially on post 398, which made me keep my vote on him.

And my GW vote on Day 2 was mainly OMGUS. And his recent inactivity. He never did give a reason why he's voting for me. Could you explain your vote on me on Day 2, GW? Someone speculated voting for the lurkers, but I want a clarification.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

They speculated correctly. I know, that is completely hypocritical of me considering the amount of times that I have left this game, but that was the reason behind the vote.

Kison, I only really suspect Xdaamno (due to my inability to get a solid read on him), and James. On top of all of the reasons against James, my real reason is how quickly he came back into the game after I voted him yesterday.
JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by JamesThePhox »

Wasn't that quick. Sun Apr 6 1:26 PM you voted for me.

I got a prod Thu Apr 10 7:45 pm.

Responded to prod Fri Apr 11 9:51 pm.

Started to get into the game Sun Apr 20 8:07 pm.

Only realized your vote on me and responded Thu Apr 24 10:47 am.

I picked up speed when people started to question my votes on other people.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Didn't realized you had been prodded. That changes my view a bit. Also, I usually look at message proximity and number, and rarely the dates... Tis a flaw...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 11:40 am

Post by windkirby »

Well, now that he's explained his vote on me and JDodge in a reasonable manner, I'm not so sure about his scumminity anymore, so
unvote, vote: Greasy Spot
Normally, I would remove my vote for a day or two before voting again in cases like this, but I don't particularly want to vote no lynch.

I plan on rereading the thread again, after which I will perhaps move my vote to another player, but as of this moment, I'm probably more comfortable with the lynch of GS than anyone else...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by armlx »

I still don't see any good reason GS is scummier then a lot of people right now.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by windkirby »

Implying he is not a Pikmin and then hammering a player before giving adequate time to claim are both completely fine with you? I'm not saying they're the worst possible, but they're the worst I see here. Who do you feel is more suspicious than Greasy Spot?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by armlx »

Kison, Pyrodwarf, and you off the top of my head.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by JamesThePhox »

windkirby wrote:Implying he is not a Pikmin and then hammering a player before giving adequate time to claim are both completely fine with you? I'm not saying they're the worst possible, but they're the worst I see here. Who do you feel is more suspicious than Greasy Spot?
Still going on about the "you Pikmin" thing? What about GS' other posts? Please enlighten us with new info, rather than rehashing everything that everyone else has said.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:39 am

Post by windkirby »

JamesThePhox wrote:
windkirby wrote:Implying he is not a Pikmin and then hammering a player before giving adequate time to claim are both completely fine with you? I'm not saying they're the worst possible, but they're the worst I see here. Who do you feel is more suspicious than Greasy Spot?
Still going on about the "you Pikmin" thing? What about GS' other posts? Please enlighten us with new info, rather than rehashing everything that everyone else has said.
So just because it's already been talked about, I can't mention it anymore? Yes, it was a while ago, but it still happened, so I don't understand why I'm not allowed to suspect him for it, especially because I've yet to hear anything to make the slip invalid.

And armlx, please explain - what are the primary reasons you're suspicious of Kison and pyrodwarf?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 am

Post by armlx »

armlx wrote:
Kison wrote:armlx -
armlx wrote:I'm very \\unimpressed with the continued pressing of the slip. It was worth pointing out and seeing if he would explode under pressure, but he didn't and I would expect pro-town players to have moved on by now.
You also said on D2 that you viewed pressuring GS over his slip to be an acceptable move up to a certain point. I was perhaps the first to back down once I saw it was getting nowhere, but you've embedded this as part of my unacceptable manipulation. Any reason I am such an exception? Also, what do you think of WindKirby?
Pressuring the slip at first was fine to see if GS decided to dig his own grave, which he started to a little, but he stabilized and the pressure no longer was useful. Your vote here was suspicious to me by the way as you made it first then attacked/justified later.

You did not really step down from GS all of Day 1 in my opinion, just drifted away and snapped back D2.

The last 2 I can answer in 1 statement: Currently my top suspects are you, PyroDwarf, windkirby, and JtP. Of those voting GS D2, I'm ignoring hascows as I think I'll be able to determine his scummitude much better by the later stages then now, skitzer because he's pretty null in general and falling close to my default lynch category (though he actually makes good points unlike most of the rest of them), xdaamno for same reason as hascow, and Blaze as I can see blaze town doing this. You are at the top as you seem the most malicious of those, then Pyro as he has been pretty under justified all game, then WK and JtP. WK is lower than you as when he posted his logic behind really attacking the slip I can see the train of thought used there (albeit a flawed one), and JtP as he finally posted the case on you and his D1 play was neutral at worst.
Thats the general gist of it, Pyro's been pretty snipy/lurky as well. If you want more on kison, just read all the posts I've made.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”