The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

Spoilered, because that was an eye sore and looked like an accident.
Spoiler:
In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:
()_+_) BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_)

Production Assistant:
The Worst

Day 1

What is it?Well, I'm glad you asked, my curious mountain lions! I am hosting a GAME SHOW! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first. Everybody's favorite Disney Princess,
Boonskiies
, is hosting on his extremely famous, not at all forgotten talk show
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
. This will be a
23 Player Large Theme Game
that uses
Unique Mechanics
. This will be a game with a plethora of 1-shot roles with the possibility to gain
PRIZES
(in-game prizes, of course) that can be used to help dupe town or find scum! So step right up, grab a partner if you'd like, and let's play a game!!! All concessions and crafty will be supplied, and specially delivered to you by our very own, not paid at all, Production Assistant,
The Worst!
The Boon and The Duck.

ExtravaganzaThe Extravaganza label was something I came up with to differentiate it from my other games. While it is still a BooneyToonz game that follows the core mechanics of the BooneyToonz guidelines, it allows me to really go open ended with my games. This game has many different kinds of mechanics that just make the game much different than any other BooneyToonz game. So the Extravaganza label was added to differentiate any BooneyToonz game that would drastically change the game, to not ruin the integrity of the main BooneyToonz series.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. Thanos (Lamees/Auro)

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)

3. Profii

4. Mcqueen
5. Davesaz

6. Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)

7. The Last Knight

8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)

9. Theta Alpine

10. Elsa Jay

11. Something_Smart

12. Gamma Emerald

13. Xtoxm

14. DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

15. BrightEyedFish

16. Karmeleon

17. Ramcius

18. Nev and Max (????)

19. Emperor flippyNips

20. Alonzo

21. Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)

22. RCEnigma

23. Nero Cain

Bold = Confirmed

Alive:

Thanos (Lamees/Auro)
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)
Profii
Mcqueen
Davesaz
Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)
The Last Knight
Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
Theta Alpine
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
BrightEyedFish
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Nev and Max (????)
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

Dead:

Modkilled:

No one yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Game Specific Mechanics
BooneyToonz Guidelines
The Duck &*&^$#% up!
Day Representatives-Day 1 Begins!

I agree with Elsa on just about everything.

RCE, feel free to say as much as you like about anyone you suspect as town or otherwise.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 397, Boonskiies wrote:
Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.
SK kindaaaa is multiball but I won’t go into that rn
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Gamma, what do you think of me and Karmy dancing? ;)

-D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Elsa Jay

guess i have to take the lead to bring democracy to this place
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@DVa I’m probably that guy that is totally a jerk about distrusting Karmeleon because he’s a suave charmer (translation: I have a gut suspicion he’s scum)
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

townie
Karmeleon -- obviously, we're dancing
Gamma Emerald -- one of these times that I townread Gamma before page 20 we're both gonna be town, I swear
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) -- never sorted Hebi before but Koki can be town until further notice
Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara) -- can me and A50 both be town AND be sociable at the same time? Find out in this episode of boonskies game

townish maybe
RCEnigma -- feel like maybe he was trying to sort nancy but the mechanics test was pretty bad tbh, still townier than the nulls
Ramcius -- kinda like him poking elsa, but he hasn't developed that much, still townier than nulls so far
Nev and Max -- his "votes have consequences" post was bad but... bad in a townie way?

NAI so far
Mcqueen
Davesaz
Theta Alpine
Emperor flippyNips
Xtoxm

Scum side of null
The Last Knight -- feels nullish but considering he's been posting I guess I'll say scummy side of null
Nero Cain -- feel like Nero is low impact so far

"Always scum" (not actually always scum)
Elsa Jay
BrightEyedFish

Potential normalscum
Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer) -- refusing the masonblock has me very concerned actually LOL

Potential lurkerscum
Thanos (Lamees/Auro) -- Lamees + Auro having nothing in this thread is concerning
Profii -- lack of presence so far is surprising
Alonzo -- wouldn't he have shitposted more by now as town?
Something_Smart -- does something_smart not like rolling scum?
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes) -- know Penguin is busy irl but until I see town penguin I tend to default to scumreading him and that's not changing this game

Ok here's my dope before page 20 solve. Nancy, Gamma, Karmy, Koki, A50, where are the places where I'm hilariously wrong this time?

-D
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:@DVa I’m probably that guy that is totally a jerk about distrusting Karmeleon because he’s a suave charmer (translation: I have a gut suspicion he’s scum)
but remember, when I offered to dance with you the first time, I was town LOL

like the quick read and offer to dance the first time after witches ball could be townie right?

or is he me in coalition? -D
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, Boonskiies wrote:
Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.
SK kindaaaa is multiball but I won’t go into that rn
While I agree, it “technically” isn’t. If you look at the wiki, it specifically says only groupscum count regarding Multiball. But yeah, that’s why I chose to just confirm that. I think I’ll change the Checklist to something that better differentiates.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 407, Boonskiies wrote:While I agree, it “technically” isn’t. If you look at the wiki, it specifically says only groupscum count regarding Multiball. But yeah, that’s why I chose to just confirm that. I think I’ll change the Checklist to something that better differentiates.
idk what this means but post 3 still lists SK as being potentially in this setup so I kinda wonder if maybe you should remove it from that post if you're basically saying it's not here

or maybe that's just my ocd talking -D
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

@Dva, right now you have more of a handle on this game than I do. I was just going post that Gamma was one of my strongest townreads. So rn, we’re pretty much mindmelding I guess. I think I have RCE higher and yeah, I haven’t seen town!Nero yet in this game.

I need to be a lot more into the game, to form any stronger reads than I’ve already mentioned.

~ N
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Traditionally multiball refers to two mafia teams. You could argue that a SK is its own faction (and it is!) and myself (and I think alot of others) use the term interchangeably. Also, SKs use knives in flavor (traditionally) So this game being advertised as not multiball means there's one mafia team and any other scum would be 3p.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 406, DrewVa wrote:
In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:@DVa I’m probably that guy that is totally a jerk about distrusting Karmeleon because he’s a suave charmer (translation: I have a gut suspicion he’s scum)
but remember, when I offered to dance with you the first time, I was town LOL

like the quick read and offer to dance the first time after witches ball could be townie right?

or is he me in coalition? -D
I think there’s a chance he’s you in coalition, but I don’t wish to overstep you and there’s little to my suspicions currently so I’ll hold back on that read until it develops more.
<Embrace The Void>

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Thanos »

I thought Lamees would've been posting more by now; Apologies for the inactivity, I'll take some more time before I get into the game.
In post 259, davesaz wrote:Someone who is a human and thinks something is true but isn't 100% certain may say/write if/then logic as a natural linguistic effect of that uncertainty. This goes for whether the uncertainty is in the 1st or 2nd part of the statement.

Once you're in the pattern of if x/then y, modifying that pattern to another conditional to show certainty in x but conditional in y is possible, but to the writer unnecessary given they know what they are uncertain about.

I have never seen a legit slip of this type, and the people who call such so-called slips to attention have been scum at least half the time I've seen someone bring it up, possibly more.
It seems unlikely that scum!BEF knowingly pushed a slip he'd know no one else would agree on, and call attention to himself that way. BEF seems to have genuinely believed in that slip, which makes me think he's town.

~Auro
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:If there's not a good reason to scumread me then I'm town.
I feel like thats not how that works. Scum would be sure to avoid looking like scum at this point and would be acting as stereotypically town as possible. If there isn't a reason to scum read you it just means you are null and have yet to do anything real.
I'm being slightly facetious here though very rarely is there a halfway decent case on me when I'm town.
In post 339, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:dude, rude. (and actually kinda scummy)
Yeah Imma lynch you in private. Maybe.
how is that scummy at all?
In post 398, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:AC and Nero should be more in tune with what’s going on here than everyone else.
Ok GE, humor me...why nero?....

~ P
???
In post 409, DrewVa wrote:I haven’t seen town!Nero yet in this game.
I'll be conftown when we flip RCE.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 412, Thanos wrote:I thought Lamees would've been posting more by now; Apologies for the inactivity, I'll take some more time before I get into the game.
In post 259, davesaz wrote:Someone who is a human and thinks something is true but isn't 100% certain may say/write if/then logic as a natural linguistic effect of that uncertainty. This goes for whether the uncertainty is in the 1st or 2nd part of the statement.

Once you're in the pattern of if x/then y, modifying that pattern to another conditional to show certainty in x but conditional in y is possible, but to the writer unnecessary given they know what they are uncertain about.

I have never seen a legit slip of this type, and the people who call such so-called slips to attention have been scum at least half the time I've seen someone bring it up, possibly more.
It seems unlikely that scum!BEF knowingly pushed a slip he'd know no one else would agree on, and call attention to himself that way. BEF seems to have genuinely believed in that slip, which makes me think he's town.

~Auro
I just watched Infinity War. You’re on my shit list.
<Embrace The Void>

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
Gamma Emerald wrote: I just watched Infinity War. You’re on my shit list.
And you didn't like it? Eww. I'mma snap you away if I had the chance.

~Auro
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thanos was great but the movie was clunky. I'm also agreeing with him about BEF so they're prob the same alignment as me. We are a much better town block than the other one.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The movie was fine lmao
<Embrace The Void>

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 207, Nev and Max wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but our votes do have consequences. Just like the words and actions we make online have real world implications as well.

Votes in this thread will eventually lynch someone, trick is we never know when the day will end unless it goes to deadline or the 4 tell us when they are ending the day
Similar slip here; town methinks. Also, this is one of the slots whose ISO actually feels like they're trying to gamesolve, I appreciate that.
Nev and Max are town.

~Auro
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
I'll throw in this slot into my town pool as well.

~Auro
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 413, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 314, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:If there's not a good reason to scumread me then I'm town.
I feel like thats not how that works. Scum would be sure to avoid looking like scum at this point and would be acting as stereotypically town as possible. If there isn't a reason to scum read you it just means you are null and have yet to do anything real.
I'm being slightly facetious here though very rarely is there a halfway decent case on me when I'm town.
In post 339, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:dude, rude. (and actually kinda scummy)
Yeah Imma lynch you in private. Maybe.
how is that scummy at all?
In post 398, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:AC and Nero should be more in tune with what’s going on here than everyone else.
Ok GE, humor me...why nero?....

~ P
???
In post 409, DrewVa wrote:I haven’t seen town!Nero yet in this game.
I'll be conftown when we flip RCE.
Why do you scumread RCE?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So ok, I fake daykilled him b/c I was annoyed at him and Else trolling and bloating this thread. That alone is antitown/scummy but then I felt like RCE's threat/promise to ignore me was scummy. Like I can't go into details b/c both our games are ongoing but I have an excellent track record of reading him and I could see scum RCE intentionally not wanting to be in an argument with me.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 421, Nero Cain wrote:So ok, I fake daykilled him b/c I was annoyed at him and Else trolling and bloating this thread. That alone is antitown/scummy but then I felt like RCE's threat/promise to ignore me was scummy. Like I can't go into details b/c both our games are ongoing but I have an excellent track record of reading him and I could see scum RCE intentionally not wanting to be in an argument with me.
Well, I wanted to avoid the fish but that’s only because my brain cells are a horrible thing to waste. :P

Yeah, don’t know wtf Elsa is doing but since she’s ragging on Fish, it kind of cracks me up.

Anyway, I think that we are seeing town!Nero here.

I will keep a closer eye on RCE then. Thanks.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

DrewVa why aren't you voting or pushing us if we're your only "normalscum" read?

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”