The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

The way I see it, we have to vote out one of the Emperors. That way we can start nicknaming the living one as simply "Emperor."

HURT: Emperors New Groove
HURT: Emperor flippyNips

All hail logic!
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

In post 38, RCEnigma wrote:A knight that's loyal to no emperor is no knight at all.
My emperor died a long time ago - that's why I'm the last knight. Neither of these charlatans are worthy of my fealty.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Even if I were a mercenary, at least I'd be trusted to do my job. A Remote Controlled Enigma, on the other hand, is a very scummy monicker.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:40 pm

This all started because Enigma scum blamed DrewVa and then accused Elsa of being something else entirely. All of this to get everyone distracted by a rules recap. If Enigma isn't displaying signs of scum, then I'm not an actual space Knight with a laser sword.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 am

After waking up and reading through all of this, why am I not surprised to see RCE jumping to defend BEF? Too lazy to quote right now, but I have hard scum reads on both of these acronyms. I already threw my random accusations at the Emperors here but I may be willing to point at one of these two instead. RCE hasn't even bothered to deny being scum up until now either, so we may as well just vote him.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 am

Honestly, it's not even worth quoting accusations based off of petty semantics. The only thing that BEF accomplished was convincing the whole thread to spiral down the most tempting drain: grammar.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 am

All good, Nips. I'm changing my target anyway. I was just randomly brandishing my sword to get reads.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 am

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
And to filibuster a top.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:14 pm

I did smell scum flakes when I read BEF's posts but I also see the chance of it being too much pot stirring to be scum. It's too attention grabbing. So I see this as trolling, at least for now.

I want to return to my original claim and echo Ramcius on ending the monarchy by voting for an Emperor. Preferably the Boon looking imposter. I just think Emperors New Groove is a bit too bold with Boonskiies around.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm

I eased up on BEF after reading some posts from others saying it was too paranoid to be scum. I could go either way because it could be fake paranoia too.

RCE, I want to scum claim you because all you've done is scum claim me because of my name. But it's only too early to tell.

I maintained and reignited my scum claim on Emperors New Groove because neither person in that hydra have posted more than one post collectively, and I'd like to force a response. But also because I want to limit the number of people with Emperor in their name to one (for nickname's sake) and because our lord and savior Boonskiies uses Kuzco as his avatar.... And there can only be one...

(also top... Again?)
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Basically, I have no proper reads and I'm trying to learn the tendencies of others. This knight likes to learn who to pledge loyalty to by learning how everyone else thinks. I am just trying to do the right thing.

My claims against the Emperors are very much "just cuz" and I have remained largely facetious on that point. I doubt anyone but you read much more into that claim beyond just pointing the finger early on D1 because why not.

I did expect you to respond to me though, which is why I didn't bother mentioning you in my posts. You were bound to bring it up on your own. You performed beautifully at labeling yourself as anti-knight. Your reasons for suspecting me are as debased as mine are for suspecting either Emperor, except you're serious and everyone knows I'm joking.

Let the line be drawn. I have the queens on my side and that's all I need to bring justice to this game show.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:04 pm

If you want me to expand on my read for Fish, I will.

I thought it was annoying that BEF was harping on a word choice and then saw you, my main dissenter RCE, side with Fish for no reason. You hadn't said anything in pages and then piped up when Elsa wanted to vote BEF. It seemed all too convenient for BEF that you would defend him so easily and with no real reasoning of your own. BEF was an accessory to my scum read on YOU because why else would you two collude.

The difference between you and Fish is the use of sound evidence. I didn't agree with BEF's reasons but at least they existed. You have no real reason to claim me scum. Just your weird issue with me wanting to kill the Emperors. And you just become more and more suspicious with your half-baked claims.

I'm not afraid of calling out suspicious behavior but I also saw no real reason to go back on my original joke claim... until now. I feel far more confident in voting for RCE to kill with all these desperate claims against me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Spoilered, because that was an eye sore and looked like an accident.
Spoiler:
In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:
()_+_) BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_)

Production Assistant:
The Worst

Day 1

What is it?Well, I'm glad you asked, my curious mountain lions! I am hosting a GAME SHOW! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first. Everybody's favorite Disney Princess,
Boonskiies
, is hosting on his extremely famous, not at all forgotten talk show
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
. This will be a
23 Player Large Theme Game
that uses
Unique Mechanics
. This will be a game with a plethora of 1-shot roles with the possibility to gain
PRIZES
(in-game prizes, of course) that can be used to help dupe town or find scum! So step right up, grab a partner if you'd like, and let's play a game!!! All concessions and crafty will be supplied, and specially delivered to you by our very own, not paid at all, Production Assistant,
The Worst!
The Boon and The Duck.

ExtravaganzaThe Extravaganza label was something I came up with to differentiate it from my other games. While it is still a BooneyToonz game that follows the core mechanics of the BooneyToonz guidelines, it allows me to really go open ended with my games. This game has many different kinds of mechanics that just make the game much different than any other BooneyToonz game. So the Extravaganza label was added to differentiate any BooneyToonz game that would drastically change the game, to not ruin the integrity of the main BooneyToonz series.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. Thanos (Lamees/Auro)

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)

3. Profii

4. Mcqueen
5. Davesaz

6. Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)

7. The Last Knight

8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)

9. Theta Alpine

10. Elsa Jay

11. Something_Smart

12. Gamma Emerald

13. Xtoxm

14. DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

15. BrightEyedFish

16. Karmeleon

17. Ramcius

18. Nev and Max (????)

19. Emperor flippyNips

20. Alonzo

21. Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)

22. RCEnigma

23. Nero Cain

Bold = Confirmed

Alive:

Thanos (Lamees/Auro)
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)
Profii
Mcqueen
Davesaz
Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)
The Last Knight
Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
Theta Alpine
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
BrightEyedFish
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Nev and Max (????)
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

Dead:

Modkilled:

No one yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Game Specific Mechanics
BooneyToonz Guidelines
The Duck &*&^$#% up!
Day Representatives-Day 1 Begins!

I agree with Elsa on just about everything.

RCE, feel free to say as much as you like about anyone you suspect as town or otherwise.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 am

I don't mind the day ending early as long as those who have the power to end the day all take the time to add to the discussion. But this game is still cresting dawn...

I was told someone would be coming to get me as soon as you woke up. Meh, I was going to make a sassy comment, but I literally was messaged AS I was typing this.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 pm

In post 88, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm, I have reason to believe drewva pulled scum.
In post 89, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe not scum, but she isn't town.
This is RCE scum reading DrewVa based on a quote from a different game. RCE based this off of a rule slip only scum would know.

In post 95, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 92, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 89, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe not scum, but she isn't town.
*They say in a game confirmed to not have Multiball and hinted on page 1 to possibly have 5 scum.*
I would have had to read the rules to know that.
And then claimed not to have read the rules to begin with. Could be playing coy, but it seems like a tonal slip to me.
In post 371, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not scumreading drewva. I'm semi-content with what I got out of it. I like Bef pushing there even if it was based on miscommunication. They are both just town here Imo.
Now, unless this is based on a discussion about the ruleslip in question, RCEnigma abandons the DrewVa non-town read with little clarification. Please expand on this if you like, but in your ISO I was unable to find good reason for this change in allegiance.
In post 380, RCEnigma wrote:No it's a combination of the omgus read, presenting scumreads on myself and bef as serious reads then backing off when Bef gained support (or at least townreads), and then reverting back to "none of that is serious I'm still RVSing".

It all wreaks of cautious scum and I'm calling back on it.
This is RCEnigma accusing me of what I identified above as a very similar series of actions. Either he is a hypocrite or is scum himself.

I have already explained why I changed views on BEF (me not liking the semantic approach but also finding it too specific to be fake). Would you mind going into detail as to why you read me as scum other than your own "omgus" argument against me?
In post 667, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 664, Nero Cain wrote:I had wanted to talk about something that I felt was semi-important but I forgot earlier so here we go.

I don't think Alonzo is necessarily scummy for wanting to end the day @ p30. Like, he seems genuine that he's just behind but the stopping the thread a little prematurely is nearsighted.

I think artificially extending the day beyond useful discussion is p anti-town but as long as it's fruitful it's not much of a big deal. I think the strength of this mechanic is that we can vote the scum without them knowing we are voting them...unless we say so. The only minor drawback is we can't really coordinate a lynch. I could do unofficial vote counts if we wanted to do them or we could just vote whomever in our threads and just see how that works.
I agree with this actually. I know I'm going to get scumread for saying we should use day 1 as a test day. I think in regards to how we want to handle votes/votecounts it should be a test day.
And then this statement basically agrees with all of my own points about who I have decided to vote for so far.

Now, don't go saying that me defending myself is inherently scummy here...
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Why do you want to vote ENG? (ironic, I know, since I RVS'd them)
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:57 pm

In post 886, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 1Emperors New Groove (1) -- DrewVa
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, The Last Knight, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Karmeleon, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Emperors New Groove, RCEnigma, Nero Cain

With 23 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Probably easier this way to only list the wagons that have votes on them.

If I missed any votes feel free to update.
-D
RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Emperors New Groove (1) -- DrewVa
The Last Knight (1) -- RCEnigma

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Karmeleon, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Emperors New Groove, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Ramcius (1) -- Karmeleon
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:28 pm

In post 895, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 840, Ramcius wrote:
I'm trying to lynch my strongest scumread, please tell me how that's a bad thing and isn't progressing the game?
I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and say Ramcius has his vote on me, so add that to the counter.
I think you should speak for yourself here and add your own vote. Otherwise, wait for Ramcius to speak up again.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 pm

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:38 pm

In post 851, Ramcius wrote:Lynching random person and having short D1 is bad

Lynching you will give info, you have quite a bit of interactions and it will reduce pool for scum to hide
I don't think this is a hard vote on Elsa, IMHO. Just a threat at best.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:43 pm

In post 900, The Last Knight wrote:Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)
In post 901, Elsa Jay wrote:Because it's not important to reveal that yet. I'll keep the benefit that the mod gave us all to use, thank you very much.
Something I forgot to mention in this explanation was this: if the alignment of either of the two remaining day reps ends up being scum, then they have a much bigger benefit than any town right now by ending the day while everyone still has one vote apiece. If we town can get someone to agree on, then we can at least outnumber the scum.

DrewVa mentioned that we need 12/23 to get a lynch, but that's not actually true. Because we have secret voting, the lynch just goes to whoever has the most votes, even if it is as few as 5 - or 2 - votes.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 pm

In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
I was just c+p a template. Not trying to make claims about that. Fair point though. Feel free to edit and post in the future. I'll be more aware of it from now on.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm

That's all the more reason to talk and prevent that from happening.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm just not trying to add Ramcius to a list that didn't know exist before he quit for the day.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:45 pm

I ISO'd Ramcius to see and then reread it in context. But he has not. Consented to voting in any official way. Everyone else has acknowledged the list or given a recognized form of voting. I honestly don't know why you're so upset about me being less willing to put a lynch vote on you. Unless you want to be lynched, my queen?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Okay. But why don't you just post it? I'm just doing it to keep track for the rest of us townies. This is helpful for anyone who has decided to be open with their vote. Anyone at all, really. Don't get mad at me if you have also decided not add to the list.

Frankly, I found only that Ramcius wanted you dead but never felt that he wanted to vote for you.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
Not today, anyway.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:47 pm

I don't know. I'm The Last Knight, not Ramcius.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm

In post 931, Boonskiies wrote:

Y’all see how I’m doing the Day Rep vote counts, right? That working for everyone?

It reads to me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:51 pm

In post 928, Elsa Jay wrote:*sighs in Japanese*

Hopefully someone elsa cones along tonight and explains it to you better. I'm going to sleep.

By the way, since you really want to know where my vote is? You just got it.
The Last Knight (2) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay
Ramcius (1) -- Karmeleon

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:47 pm

In post 951, DrewVa wrote:
In post 887, The Last Knight wrote:Why do you want to vote ENG? (ironic, I know, since I RVS'd them)
That’s why we’re not in any hurry to end the day. We’re obviously not settled on this vote.

DVa can explain it more.
I had similar thoughts on page 1. Funny coincidence that it was the same person.
In post 955, DrewVa wrote:
In post 924, The Last Knight wrote:Okay. But why don't you just post it? I'm just doing it to keep track for the rest of us townies. This is helpful for anyone who has decided to be open with their vote. Anyone at all, really. Don't get mad at me if you have also decided not add to the list.

Frankly, I found only that Ramcius wanted you dead but never felt that he wanted to vote for you.
In post 925, The Last Knight wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
Not today, anyway.
:shifty:

And you don’t find this scummy at all? Why not?
Are you referring to Ramcius wanting Elsa dead? I don't think that means either of them is scum. I don't think Elsa is a good scum read anyway. I need to get a better read on Ramcius right now. Could go either way.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:40 am

In post 963, Ramcius wrote:Karmeleon, are you trying get 2 MLs for your team? Get me first, then Elsa after my townflip?

I stopped, because I felt Elsa might be really bad town, I don't think scum would admit to not try to progress game and on top hindering our progress with 2 "for fun" scumreads on BEF and Alonso.

You ignoring whole that part, but pointing out pointless afterfight banter as a something susp is laughable

I still want Elsa dead, just to be sure, but scum lynch > PL.

VOTE: Karmeleon
In post 985, profii wrote: I think that's your lot - If I missed anyone I blame the alt slippers :p

reflecting back on that - voting TLK
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight

The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 am

C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!

But I will continue to update this unofficial VC as the votes come in. And others should feel free to do so, if they so desire.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 am

In post 1017, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1005, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
My reasoning is Ramcius fits the category of "asshole townie" while TLK is just scummy. Just reading his responses scream "I hate this shit town why am I apart of it". Still could be scum, but it's more lilely for TLK to flip scum here.

Alright, I’ll switch our vote to TLK then.

VOTE: TLK

I still much prefer Ram. :/

The Last Knight (5) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon, DrewVA
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 am

In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
In post 1029, DrewVa wrote:
\o/

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ramicius

Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Ramcius (2) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:14 am

In post 1026, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1024, The Last Knight wrote:C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!

But I will continue to update this unofficial VC as the votes come in. And others should feel free to do so, if they so desire.
Convince the people on your wagon to vote Ram instead and I’ll switch.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?[smallcaps][/smallcaps]p=10617941#p10617941]post 1050[/url], Ramcius wrote:
In post 1049, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1047, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1046, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago
Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.

What’s you read on TLK?
He already voted to end day, so he have no more power

Disliked before, dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon
I can drive poor Boon to drink by once again, changing my vote?
Nah, keep it, i like to see who comes along on my wagon
I just want to point out that you're talking to the person who told me to put you on the counterwagon, while I have said nothing about you other than defending your own right to a public vote.

Have any other reason to read me scum?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:29 am

In post 1083, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1079, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1024, The Last Knight wrote:C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?[smallcaps][/smallcaps]p=10617941#p10617941]post 1050[/url], Ramcius wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago

What’s you read on TLK?

Disliked before,
dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon
I just want to point out that you're talking to the person who told me to put you on the counterwagon, while I have said nothing about you other than defending your own right to a public vote.

Link me?

I don’t recall Ram sr us, I do recall Alonzo doing that though.

Anyway, I just saw Boon’s post about you being a forum mafia newb, so that makes me less want to vote you but good catch.

Your scum equity didn’t increase just by being Ram’s counterwagon, so it makes no sense for that to affect his read on you. Voting you, maybe but it shouldn’t affect his read at all.

Thanks, feeling even better about my vote now.

But I would still like to see that link. Thanks.
I was talking to Ramcius there. I was just quoting you so that Ram knew that you were the one to tell me to counterwagon him.

So, as far as I saw, there is no link about Ramcius SR you.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:48 am

Spoiler:
In post 1087, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1085, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1083, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1079, The Last Knight wrote:

What’s you read on TLK?

Disliked before,
dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon

Link me?

I don’t recall Ram sr us, I do recall Alonzo doing that though.

Anyway, I just saw Boon’s post about you being a forum mafia newb, so that makes me less want to vote you but good catch.

Your scum equity didn’t increase just by being Ram’s counterwagon, so it makes no sense for that to affect his read on you. Voting you, maybe but it shouldn’t affect his read at all.

Thanks, feeling even better about my vote now.

But I would still like to see that link. Thanks.
I was talking to Ramcius there. I was just quoting you so that Ram knew that you were the one to tell me to counterwagon him.

So, as far as I saw, there is no link about Ramcius SR you.
Okay but do you think you being his counterwagon, should have any impact on his read on you?

No, I don't think his scumread on me, based on your counterwagon on him, is warranted. Kind of feels like a weird third party omgus.

Fixed spoiler tag.
Spoiler:
for the tab.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:49 am

Okay, I tried to do a "spoiler" to make that post less annoying to read and my forum-noob is slipping...
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 pm

What makes you think he’s a 3P as opposed to scum?
Oh, I didn't mean 3P literally. I don't think multiball is a thing in this game. There were talks about it in the first 10 pages or so.

I just meant, it felt like Ramcius was scum reading me off of something you, DrewVa, told me to do. So maybe the correct term for what Ramcius is doing would be scapegoating.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 pm

In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.
Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.
In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.
what is your read on Elsa?
Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted
Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote: Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.
Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.
Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum
And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Ramcius (3) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald, The Last Knight

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:51 pm

In post 1101, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1099, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 150, DrewVa wrote:
In post 37, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 36, The Last Knight wrote:/in dis shit
Feel free to give this guy a lot of crap in game. He’s my noob friend. (He’s pretty good at mafia, just never played forum mafia.
Oh, I didn’t know he’s a newb at forum mafia. @The Last Knight, what KIND of mafia have you played before and how is forum mafia different for you?
In post 151, Elsa Jay wrote:Pretty sure you gotta ask that in the actual thread, DrewVa, lol.
:lol:

Thanks. :oops:
I've played bits of mafia in person with friends but not as often as I'd like. I've been playing some Secret Hitler lately and that's one I like because of the extra effects that occur after a vote has been made.

Mostly, I play this fast paced mafia that Boonskiies made up that is with only 3 or 4 players. It's nice because you can play a lot of games really fast but it forms bad habits, like claiming scum, because the roles are all on equal footing (e.g. scum doesn't know if there are any other scum on their team). It's similar to this game actually because there is a pool of roles that can be in the game but never all the roles at once.

Probably my favorite mafia-like game is Bang! because I love card games and Bang! takes the mafia rules while using the card resource really well. It forces people to claim one way or the other but it just also requires everyone to be pretty experienced and know what they're doing. The characters having special abilities is cool too because they can be better or worse for you depending on which role you get.

Anyone else play Bang! ?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah, I see that bold type as a likely scumslip, DrewVa.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:16 pm

In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:My vote is currently sitting on RCE but I'd be ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear. No point in vanity voting RCE and I guess Ram's scumflip makes RCE a green pm.
Based on context, I can't tell if you want to vote RCE still, want to vote Ram, or are purposely being vague. But if you want me to add you to the unofficial VC, I can do that for you. I just don't want to misrepresent your vote.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:46 pm

In post 1127, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.
Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.
In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.
what is your read on Elsa?
Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted
Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote: Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.
Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.
Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum
And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.
Yes, i don't like, when people make conclusion purely from speculations without any basis, why that's wrong?

What i contradict? That my playstyle wasn't my usual town at that time? I guess you know better my townplay than I

Cheeky wasn't talking to me, so i had to ask. But i was speaking with Elsa way before that, how that's a contradiction?

I don't even comment on RCE quote

I have no clue what are you talking, only PL i wanted was Elsa, not you, i never expressed intend to vote you, what PL we even talking? Also, have you seen me trying PL someone as a scum to say it was a lie?

Only thing that i said was that i dislike how people suddenly got interested in me, when your wagon grew, i. e. i'm becoming your counterwagon
The contradiction I'm pointing out is this: you told someone to up front ask you if they have a problem with you and then proceeded to ask someone what they thought of someone else. Asking someone how they read someone else is just how the game is played. But if telling someone not to ask others about oneself isn't weird enough, going back on that directive by doing exactly that is pretty suspect.
In post 1128, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear. No point in vanity voting RCE and I guess Ram's scumflip makes RCE a green pm.
And what my townflip gives you?
And this just seems desperate to me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Ramcius (4) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald, The Last Knight, Nero Cain

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 pm

In post 1037, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?
You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Vote Gamma!
Is this a vote for Gamma, or are you trying to get Ramcius to vote Gamma?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:22 pm

In post 1161, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 896, The Last Knight wrote:RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Ramcius (1) -- Karmeleon
BrightEyedFish (1) -- Nev and Max

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Ramcius, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
Ours is on BEF.
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 am

By posting the VC, I'm just trying to do something that I believe is helpful for the town. I've gone into more detail on my thoughts wrt publicly announcing our votes, but I just think a vague wagon is healthy in order to keep the scum from having a better chance of getting the lynch. I don't think all votes should be public though and that is why I have been doing my best to add only those to the list who seem to acknowledge and consent to it.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:26 am

In post 1188, Theta Alpine wrote:going to pop in and note that i also do not get the ram scum reads
and also that i am currently voting rcenigma

i am also going to take a page from mod is mafia and note that if we do vote counts ourselves we need to have multiple people doing it
based on that game it was extremely easy to town-read players for an action that is actually not alignment indicative
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
RCEnigma (1) -- Theta Alpine

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:44 am

In post 1282, Something_Smart wrote:TLK. I have a question. I made that self-vote very early on as self-admittedly half a joke egopost and the other half a reaction test. I also said that I understand that's not how real votes were placed. When you put your votecounts together, why did you not even ask if I had actually voted myself in my confessional before writing my vote there?
I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:47 am

In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1282, Something_Smart wrote:TLK. I have a question. I made that self-vote very early on as self-admittedly half a joke egopost and the other half a reaction test. I also said that I understand that's not how real votes were placed. When you put your votecounts together, why did you not even ask if I had actually voted myself in my confessional before writing my vote there?
I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.
But also this. I may be the only one keeping track of the VC, but anyone can do it. I just try to notice when someone throws in a vote, especially when the VC is quoted. So I just update it. You can change your stance at any time, just like in your confessional.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:50 am

Spoiler:
In post 1317, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.
We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.
i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda
Agreed. He wanted to lynch me for giving him an FOS for his extremely suspicious end the day vote.

I think I feel better about this vote. for now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Alonzo
In post 1319, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.
Oh, I don't think he should have assumed it was a joke. I think he should have asked rather than assuming ANYTHING, because it was meant to cause some confusion about whether it was an actual vote or not.
In post 1293, DrewVa wrote:@Something_Smart, who are you voting for, in your ACTUAL confessional?
I would hardly be right to be voting anyone when I haven't expressed any scumreads worthy of the name. I'll vote if and when I see someone who I actually think is substantially more likely scum than town. That doesn't always happen day 1, and it's even less likely to happen in a game like this. For clarity's sake, the answer right now is nobody.

I won't necessarily say when I vote someone, but if I refrain from doing so I will have a reason for not saying it. Probably that reason will be that I think the person would either clam up under pressure and be harder to read or they would get more wild and desperate and burn all their bridges as town.
In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.
Oh, that's interesting. I thought the intent was to create an accurate picture of where people were voting. I know that's what I said I wanted to see (real votes, not mock votes), and I thought you created this in response to what I said.

You're right that it was always my prerogative to change my vote/alert you that it wasn't accurate. To be honest, I wanted to see if anyone would get the impression that I was ACTUALLY voting myself, and how they'd react to that... but it seems like nobody even mentioned it. I want to keep it on even after we've had this conversation, but at the same time I don't want to foster the idea that these votes are fake or less serious or that it's all right to have a joke vote on this that doesn't correspond to your real vote. So with that in mind:
UNVOTE:

Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (2) -- Emperors New Groove, DrewVa
Ramcius (3) -- Gamma Emerald, The Last Knight, Nero Cain

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Something_Smart
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:58 am

In post 1326, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara
Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P
No problem. I appreciate you saying so. That second sentence refers to the fact that this is my first forum mafia game. But I assure you all that I am as verbose and awkward irl, ask Boonskiies :lol:
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Let me read through some ISO's and I'll get back to you. I have some inklings about these peeps so far but I want to take a better look.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:52 pm

In post 1336, Cheeky Dancer wrote:@TLK you're in the bay area too? Oh man, small world.

What do you think of ENG , almost chara, dave, or alonzo?
Emperor's New Groove: other than my page 1 RVS, I have almost no opinion on ENG so far. They don't even have 10 posts so I can't gleen much at the moment. I vaguely recall them maybe hydra slipping? But other than that there isn't enough information. Null vote.

Almost Chara: another hydra, but the slips are almost apart of the gimmick here. I think this pairing says a lot of funny shit. Early on they made a lot of claims about reading people and "nearly solving the game" but without much evidence. Not sure what this was about but it feels like bait. No hard claims though either, so I just see it as Almost Chara keeping their vote hidden. But I do like how this hydra addressed BEF's semantic posts with a pragmatic approach because that is how I wanted to respond to BEF. I like them but the hesitant nature gives them a scum lean for me. Perhaps with more evidence backing their claims in the future, I will have a better idea of how they work.

Davesaz: not too many posts but one of my best town reads so far. Not afraid to post opinions, willing to give evidence when asked, calls people out on bs. Very much to the point. He has been helpful in a lot of ways but also doesn't seem to pander to anyone. Dave is all business and that reads town to me.

Alonzo: probably my favorite posts to read tbh. Trolls a lot but he just makes me laugh. I don't mind him voting to end the day early either. He said he would end by the end of page 30 and then followed through, so that reads well. It agrees with my thinking on getting a more likely scum lynch because then town won't spread the vote too thin by waiting too long. The Gamma pushing was a bit over the top and some of the bits about who was the better looking fish was anti-town, but only because it was distracting from the point (basically, more trolling but I didn't find it hilarious this time). Overall, townlean but mostly null.

P. S. Bay all the way!
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:13 pm

In post 1201, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1198, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1197, Alonzo wrote:Rehab is for quitters.
Yeah it is. It’s where you go to quit things that are bad for you.
I get high knowing my vote is on Gamma.

Don't know how I missed this but here you go.

Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Gamma Emerald (1) -- Alonzo

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Something_Smart
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?
In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.
I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.
In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.
You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'
I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P

@Cheeky Dancer (specifically toward what Performer said)

Curious, what is the tell that you are waiting for Alonzo to give later in the game?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Wolf? I thought there was no 3P
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Gamma Emerald (2) -- Alonzo, Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Something_Smart
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:12 am

In post 1430, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1279, The Last Knight wrote:By posting the VC, I'm just trying to do something that I believe is helpful for
the
town.
It is helpful for town and it is helpful to scum. You just got to decide for yourself which side it helps more.

and since I did the same to DrewVa with "If", I found an interesting semantic issue with this post.

I am very interested on why you wrote
the
town. Your use of "the" makes me feel that you are separated from town.

But before we roll down the semantics road again, I know I know. But these things play important roles for myself and my reads during the first couple of days.
I don't want to go over the top with it. I've used terms like "us townies" in the last and got no praise for it. Why should it be different because I don't specifically claim town every time I mention the group of us as a whole?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:13 am

Your argument is nitpicky and annoying.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1448, Cheeky Dancer wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
In post 1450, mcqueen wrote:I’m here. Sorry, I really haven’t felt up to replying the last few days, it’s my fault really. I have to catch up, but I have scanned the thread and here are two important things I should mention before I do so: first, I was (and still am)
voting Elsa
. I was arguing with her before and it was mostly gut feeling/policy lynch/ couldn’t decide on anyone better type of deal. That will most likely change after I’m done catching up, however. Second, I saw people still talking about ending the day. I still have no plans to vote for that to happen, unless someone made an extraordinarily good point as to why I should.

Within the next few hours I’ll hopefully be caught up

Alonzo (3) -- Emperors New Groove, DrewVa, Cheeky Dancer
Elsa Jay (1) -- McQueen

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Something_Smart
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 am

Oh man that was a lot of catching up. I didn't see too many votes in the last 10 pages in the Thanos V DrewVa debate of late 2018, but I'll try to sort it out.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:30 am

In post 1669, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1665, Thanos wrote:
In post 1663, DrewVa wrote:No, that would be your partner.
DVa was saying that *I* scumcase her because she doesn't townread me.

~A
I - Nancy - not ignoring the motherfucking elephant in the room - is calling out your bluff here. You’re partner called us “obvscum” for merely mentioning having any suspiciouns whatsoever on your slot, then when we voted you, she immediately called for our lynch.

And your unwillingness to give us any reassurance that she will stop this bs, is WHY we are never unvoting you. What part of what I’m telling you, is failing to sink in? :facepalm:
Alonzo (2) -- Emperors New Groove, Cheeky Dancer
Elsa Jay (1) -- McQueen
Thanos (1) -- DrewVa

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Something_Smart

Y'all, feel free to take these VC and update them for me. I'm going to be with family too.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:32 am

In post 1523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:10 am

Okay, Ram, then explain your reasoning for Gamma's flip incriminating me. You know, instead of redirecting the question with another question.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:27 am

So I see the wagon on my as only grown larger. I just want to implore you all to stay away from voting me if you're town. Not wise. I'm worried that I'll take you with me. I'm town, y'all. But I'll be a martyr if that's what you want me to be. I'm already the last knight during this Last Night Tomorrow, so it is only fitting that this night be my last.

I want to put out there that my vote in Ram is about as confident as it was when I first voted him, but that doesn't make him my best vote. He's an aggressive player that I had found some inconsistencies with but his trajectory has plateued for me and I think I can chalk him up as a scum lean (at best).

The DrewVa v Thanos read a lot like a svt to me as well and clogged up a lot of my catching up the other day. I have bad vibes about DrewVa because of how personal it got but I also feel that it wouldn't have been so intense if DrewVa were actually scum. I like Thanos even more though so I want to say DrewVa is scum.

Inb4 everyone seeing me as calling DrewVa scum as me counterclaiming, because I've seen a lot of people posting about the two of us being buds. I've barely been present for any of that. If I were scum with DrewVa, I would have told them not to take the back and forth the other day so personally, and told a buddy to relax.

I also want to buy Elsa's vig claim. Seems in line with his attitude. If whoever they've been wanting to shoot gets killed, then we will have some good info on D2.

My actual vote incoming....
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:48 am

Spoiler:
In post 1724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1703, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
This is a lie, I have stated a TLK townread
Kinda doubting that because of this though
In post 1736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1734, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1703, The Last Knight wrote:
This is a lie, I have stated a TLK townread
Kinda doubting that because of this though
Isn't it funny how you both want me dead, refuse vote each other and TLK makes such statement?

It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you, DrewVa isn't backing up their gutread on you and saying there's a chance you can flip red. TLK isn't switching to you despite all resistance to my wagon, while he's still top one, but then he says he didn't addressed you yet. Tell me it's not suspicious at all
Yeah it’s suspicious. I think TLK may have freaked out about being suspected in association. Not sure why though because the last time I got that feeling, 1) the person was Town and 2) it was White Flag and this isn’t unless Boon doesn’t think that bears mentioning. So the logic is shaky to start with and the motive is not yet apparent.
As for my team preparing to sacrifice me lol no, if I was the fall guy I’d probably have more traction, and if it were normal voting mechanics I’d be lynched. For a solid example of a game where I was the designated bus go read Mini 1911. That was STRUCTURED.
In post 1742, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think TLK could be frozen scum from what you described but it’s also possible he could be trying to wait out pressure
Still think what I quoted is playing both sides of the table but maybe I’ll change votes.
I don’t think you ever experessed an opinion on DrewVa versus Thanos, what do you think? Is one of them scum to you, if so which? What’s your opinion on their interactions?

Something I didn't like about this is that Gamma Emerald and I have actually interacted in reference to one another, not actually any real conversation. So, Gamma finding this strange is even stranger to me. It feels like Gamma is trying to force a relationship between the two of us when there wasn't actually anything that either of us said about each other that was deeper than one of us reading the other as town. I never said anything about Gamma at all, unless you mean me asking Alonzo what his vote was. The closest we have come to speaking was me voting to kill Ramcius and him also voting Ramcius later on.

Tldr; Gamma is trying to force a relationship with me in order to make me guilty by association, an association that never existed, in order to build my wagon.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:48 am

Oh, and if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm claiming Super Saint.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am

Super Saint Nick, bitch!
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:59 am

I'm honestly okay with dying because of this. Elsa has the rule right as far as hammers go.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:30 am

Did you really say "nobody elsa vote him"? Because that's funny as hell
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

It's a good plan. If the people that we all deem to be suspicious don't bother to vote on my lynch, then they are even more suspicious.

I think Ramcius, DrewVa, and Gamma Emerald should vote to lynch me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Do you have any hot steamy bowls of Emperor flippyNips as town?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:48 am

What if I nominated one or two people who I think should vote me? Then if 3 or more people vote for a nomination, then that player should hammer me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:49 am

Or I just nominate someone to nominate the hammer
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:52 am

I nominate both Almost Chara or Gamma Emerald to hammer me.

I nominate Elsa Jay to nominate someone to vote me.

If either one of these three get 3 or more collaborators, then that should be enough of a concensus, right? Seeing as we are so close to end of day.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:52 am

(in all of these scenarios, I am the lynch vote)
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:07 am

In post 2150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2147, The Last Knight wrote:I nominate both Almost Chara or Gamma Emerald to hammer me.

I nominate Elsa Jay to nominate someone to vote me.

If either one of these three get 3 or more collaborators, then that should be enough of a concensus, right? Seeing as we are so close to end of day.
Why AC? Where have you mentioned them ever?
I have mentioned them in a post. It's one of my only scum leans. So go check my iso if you want to know more.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:00 am

In post 2149, Xtoxm wrote:You can't force someone to hammer. It's a non starter. If you think they're scum, vote them.
So I figured someone would say this.

Basically, this is a way of picking two scum. This will only really work if we pick people who are active, but here's my logic:

If the person we nominate is actually scum, then they will be more likely to believe that I am actually ss because they have enough information about who is scum. So if the person we nominate
doesn't
vote for me, it looks bad for them.

If the person that we nominate doesn't believe that I'm a ss, then they won't mind voting for me anyway. Two die, including myself, but we get a lot of information.

If the person who we nominate is actually town and they die with me (which is the worst case scenario) we just have harder reads on current scum cases. If a town nomination does believe I am ss, then they won't want to vote me but will likely want me dead in order to make the best use of my lynch. So they will want to vote for me anyway.

Either way, if everyone votes me, then an extra person dies and it is a part of RVS, regardless of whether the nomination follows through.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:11 am

Or we can save my lynch for D2 and have a more time to organize a good double kill.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:02 am

With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

But if the meta read on ENG is that they lurk as scum as either head is convincing for me. I just want to get a proper wagon going if we aren't planning to lynch me today.

Anyone else trying to VOTE: Emperors New Groove?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:03 am

With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

But if the meta read on ENG is that they lurk as scum as either head is convincing for me. I just want to get a proper wagon going if we aren't planning to lynch me today.

Anyone else trying to VOTE: Emperors New Groove?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 pm

I think a proper wagon/scumlean is profii. I am obviously not voting for myself because I don't want to be my own hammer on accident. So I just want to be on a reasonable wagon when the day ends. And profii isn't pinging my towndar at all.

VOTE: profii
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:34 pm

In light of profii's reveal and theta's iso being pinging me due to lack of original ideas, I'd vote there. Hadn't really noticed her before. Not sure if I made it back in time though..
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:39 pm

In post 2498, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Theta Alpine

This was AlmostCharas top SR, and upon review of their Iso overnight I think we should roll with it.
Only on page 100, but I was ready to vote for Theta's lynch on D1. So assuming things don't really change in
thirty fucking pages
I'll VOTE: Theta Alpine.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:47 pm

In post 2522, Thanos wrote:
In post 2518, mcqueen wrote:Thanos- everything you just said has been covered
I know, just stating my reason for voting. And also those prizes I leaked are important to whoever is cop or tracker out there. Just keep that in mind.
I'm liking this pro town mind set.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3231 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:51 pm

In post 2536, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2529, Thanos wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
Yes, because he fucking posted this AFTER I posted about a 2nd one. God, you must be taking scumhunting lessons from BEF.
You are so heated but I’m over here laughing my tail off :lol:
I wish I could laugh, but the cringe takes over. The beef that DrewVa has with Thanos (Lamees) and BEF has little to do with
this
game, it seems. The hate posts and calling people stupid is pretty weak imo and I'm not a fan.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:25 pm

In post 2613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2579, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2577, Ramcius wrote:If we assume that there only 5 scum (maybe 6, if 5 scumteam + traitor), we have huge number advantage, so rewards in BOONus rounds being not so useful for town is something reasonable
BOONus round reminds me a bit of Heroes in that respect, except on some days, all abilities were either pro-town or scum and on others, varying degrees of mixed.
yeah this does feel similar, but with a base level of power for everyone it seems
what I'm questioning is how TLK has a passive role when the setup doesn't seem like that's something meant to be started with
You're telling me... I wish my role was cooler. But you still have to respect the ss. The basic bitch abilities are generally the strongest in most games I play.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 2772, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2769, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2767, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2749, BrightEyedFish wrote:Gamma was in Group C.
Ram wasn’t in Group C
VOTE: Ramicus
Why?

Because the winners of the BOONus rounds are the Day Reps. Also scum has a new modifier where they can pick one of themselves to be a Day Rep. And Ram wasn't in a BOONus round.
This is really good logic.

Especially with Ram trying to get killed, it almost seems like he is baiting people to tell him otherwise.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 2849, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
Cause it would’ve been the 4th boonus round winner (remember group b had 2 winners)
I think this is really important to note. Especially since no one, including scum, had figured out how the other days reps were selected, it could have been something the scum overlooked when they decided to put one of their ranks as a day rep. So it's all the more likely that the wifom argument indicates the more obvious answer of scum choosing to be day rep.

Now, I think it would make more sense for only one of the winners from each BOONus round to be selected because we have learned that there can be as many as 3 winners in each round. But if this isn't the case and more than one rep
can
be from a BOONus round, then we know for a fact that scum chose someone to be day rep. And that would have to be Ramcius.

P. S. I'm still catching up, or I wouldn't be quoting things on page 114. Still making my way to current but I want an account if my thoughts for y'all.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 pm

In post 2897, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2889, Thanos wrote:
In post 2879, Cheeky Dancer wrote:BEF we're not lynching Ram. Ram is not scum.

~ C
If day 3 and 4 we find his theory is correct, you do know this confirms ram as scum right?

Pedit@ram, if we find out later that his theory is correct, how do you explain that? Or would you rather answer this when we find out if he's right or wrong
ai

Let me hammer TLK and it will give us a lot - if he's scum, i'll be pretty much conf town, if he's town SS, we both gonna be dead and 2 questionable slots out of the picture. If people don't trust me to hammer, just set couple scummy people before me and lynch me tomorrow, if I don't follow with hammer

Hmmm... I agree that Ramcius isn't the necessary lynch today. We can resort to him if we as a group have no other choices but we can always lynch on a later day too when this is better confirmed. Although it does seem like the most likely way for the day reps to be chosen.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:13 pm

In post 2932, BrightEyedFish wrote:The two theories we have right now as to how Ram became a Day Rep is:
1. Scum used their factional ability to place Ram as a day rep.
2. Boon randomly selected him.
So I did have a thought while reading further: what if the number of day reps that can be chosen from BOONus rounds maxes out at 3? So, in this case, the first three winners from groups A and B were chosen and group C got screwed. That would make the 4th slot designated for scum. That way, if they decided not to use it, it is random.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:54 pm

In post 3124, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3121, Nev and Max wrote:It's real easy to wiggle out of reads you haven't explicitly stated, just talked about, and pantomimed and sensed.
Funny...if you ISO me, I have explicitly stated reads. Sorry if they aren't all neat and proper like you would like.

I'm going to bed...you're pushing scum read territory for lack of ability to read...because it almost has to be intentional.

So I did ISO ENG and the reads are sparse and disorganized. Considering how many people are in this game, the multiple people asking ENG to provide a more concise list is very reasonable. So I found it very anti-town behavior to be so obstinate, especially when they know how hard their Iso is to read. So that's a big ping for me on my scum far.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 3149, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3042, DrewVa wrote:Xtoxm -- I know his reads as town can be good sometimes, so I'd like to hear more about the reasoning in his reads in 2761. I think it's important to explore the strength of townreads and if I'm wrong on one of mcqueen or ss I'd like to know why.
My reputation precedes me. Thank you DVa.

They are both scummy for similar reasons. They both came into today failing to re-evaluate their read on my slot based on new information.
McQ at the time, I didn't suspect his push on me but looking back it was really bad. He called me scum for refusing to end the day. At least one other player had the opposite instinct in the same moment. Perhaps he was trying to bully me into ending the day while he thought the leading wagon was on town.
SS post today where he says I don't deserve to be townread - the tone feels more one of frustration than concern to me.

I'll also mention Theta, because I see people dismissing the slot on the basis she was a counterwagon to scum. I'm not convinced this is the case. At the end of yesterday, she pushed for a lynch on TLK, but on the EOD VC she never voted him. I think scum, if active at EOD, would have been able to make this lynch happen, if it were town. I think I was the attempted cw to scum.

I'm a little surprised you have me as null, but we can work on that.
This reasoning for scum reading Theta Alpine is very sound to me. Seems like a big slip on theta's part to push a lynch on me when I claim ss and then not follow through. And the only thing I've seen from theta today is an offer to hammer me, which is like the unexpected side of the wifom argument.

Seeing xt had two votes at eod, I will say that the cw theory is lacking but it doesn't really exit the realm of possibility either.

I have been liking Xtoxm's posts for the most part and this explanation of his reads really captures the essence of my town read on him.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 3156, Thanos wrote:
In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:Xtoxm [2]: - Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
Woah. This is interesting. Seems co-ordinated.

~Auro
Oh wow I didn't notice the time stamps there in my last post. Much less likely a coincidence than I thought before.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:05 pm

In post 3267, Elsa Jay wrote:Go big or go home. You think a friend of Boon IRL wouldnt do that?
I lol'd
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:13 pm

In post 3265, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3263, Nev and Max wrote:Only way scum says "I claim SS" is if they are betting on there not being one in the game.
Then it's a win-win to claim it for your comrades to know who to avoid hammering. He wasn't in a good position before his claim. He was literally keeping the VC pointing to his death.
In my iso, post 922 for instance, I can be seen leaving crumbs to my role before I outed myself. I wanted to be subtle but my hand got forced and I don't know enough roles to fake a claim.

I do wonder about who the vig kill was supposed to be, seeing as there was only one nk. Did they abstain because they only have a certain number of shots, or does it seem more likely that they were role blocked? I mention this here because Elsa was the big vig claim on D1 and I'd like his input on it.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:24 pm

In post 3284, RCEnigma wrote:TLK claiming SS would hinge heavily on there being daychat. SS isn't a role I'd ever encountered outside of forum mafia and I get TLK isn't new to mafia just to the site. But it still feels like a claim that comes from a scum collective rather than TLK just pulling that one out on his own.

Not sure about fakeclaims being provided but wouldn't fake claims be somewhat similar to the role scum has? That would make Scum!TLK like a vengeful mad or something?
I want to say that super Saint is just about the only role I do recognize on the list other than cop/seer and godfather. Everything I've looked up or had to guess based on context.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 3287, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3285, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 2932, BrightEyedFish wrote:The two theories we have right now as to how Ram became a Day Rep is:
1. Scum used their factional ability to place Ram as a day rep.
2. Boon randomly selected him.
So I did have a thought while reading further: what if the number of day reps that can be chosen from BOONus rounds maxes out at 3? So, in this case, the first three winners from groups A and B were chosen and group C got screwed. That would make the 4th slot designated for scum. That way, if they decided not to use it, it is random.
If there is a slot designated for scum it outs them at some point. There would be an out of wack rotation where x slot shows up as a rep more often than they should.
Okay I reread this and it does seem unclear what I was trying to say.

In this scenario, I meant that the 4th day rep is random by default
unless
scum decide to choose one of themselves to fill that slot. This would make it a lot harder for us to guess who is scum. But this isn't certain until we have a larger sample size of days to draw data from.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:52 pm

In post 3445, profii wrote:So first up -

TLK

Here is his final vote
In post 107, profii wrote:TLK just before voting Theta
In post 2380, The Last Knight wrote:In light of profii's reveal and theta's iso being pinging me due to lack of original ideas, I'd vote there. Hadn't really noticed her before. Not sure if I made it back in time though..

Some interesting back story to TLKs progression here, he throws out his RVS on either of our Emperors and decides ENG is the lurkier of the 2 - whilst some may say coincidence, I give TLK the benefit of the doubt as he likely has little meta of anyone given his book friend status

However there is very little mention of Flippy Nips in this ISO until

A solitary defence of Flippy nips... Not good!

Now I can’t see an actual reason for either the vote on me which is a concern as I obviously claimed as I felt I had a few votes on me

Then following said claim, the quoted post above - we have a meta case on Flippy and TLK didn’t just say “yep sheeping good reasons” - he makes reasons to go elsewhere, when we’ve already accepted lurking elsewhere

So I’m getting a vibe that Flippy was in TLKs RVS not by coincidence, a soft defence was there and a seemingly contrived reason to be on Theta not Flippy by end of play

Ok so step back - that does look scummy - but - the way I like to do this is look at all the players I listed and asses which I believe to be most scummy in relation to the others

So I’ll say this doesn’t look great but my work isn’t done.... moving on
The reason why I chose Theta Alpine over EFN was because there was actual content to judge. EFN just lurked so hard and I didn't want to mislynch. I tried to say that in my post about Theta Alpine but now you have that opinion in context with why I didn't want to vote EFN. I'm glad he was scum though.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 am

In post 3487, The Last Knight wrote:I do wonder about who the vig kill was supposed to be, seeing as there was only one nk. Did they abstain because they only have a certain number of shots, or does it seem more likely that they were role blocked?
I don't know if anyone saw this because it was hidden in another post about something else. I thought it was interesting that we're all asking for a vig but nothing happened to confirm that it is even a role in the pool.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3559 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 am

I just wanted to speculate as to whether there was one at all. If we're calling for a vig kill on anyone, then we should consider that.

Are there versions a vig that can be either faction?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3700 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm

I think that if Elsa is still claiming Miller, we should lynch him. Or Ramcius hammers me - that works.

Why is McQueen scummy? I have some weird vibes too but I'd have to iso him to get a good read.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3702 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Yeah, well, with the circumstances with the day reps, Ramcius offering to kill me, and the absence of a consistent vig, I think that he's a better hammer vote. But I hear you, Elsa, if Ramcius proves suboptimal, then you would be my second choice of hammer.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3703 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:51 pm

Happy birthday, by the way.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:56 pm

But what makes his offer to hammer me worse than yours?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:12 am

Not to fish, but why not tell us your role abilities, Ram, so we can assess how important you are to the town?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:16 am

That's why I asked the way I did, to be fair.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:56 pm

So, thinking back and rereading through the ENG iso I found him at best extremely anti-town.

That whole thing with everyone asking for ENG's reads and being sent on a convoluted goose chase in the iso feels to me like a potential diversion - that they knew their Iso had no real read list or that it would take a long time to find it. They certainly haven't come clean or apologized about the whole thing, even after multiple people called them out. So, either they have bad communication as a hydra, they are extremely proud and don't want to apologize, they are leading people astray, or a combination of these three.

All that and that they have been reluctant to give reads after the fact. So maybe that means I'm right about this. Because that just sounds like they aren't communicating about who they're reading, are too proud to admit they have no reads and have instead back-pedaled, are leading people astray, or a combination of these three things.

So I'd read ENG as pretty scummy. I don't know if I will vote them today but I think they could be a little more cooperative, or at least more willing to admit when they're wrong.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4007 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am

In post 3776, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3773, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You replaced into theta , who was a top sr . It'll take time for you to catch up but I'm interested to hear your reads before
I day vig you

cop you
:)

~ P
You should just go ahead and vig them, spare the suffering of reading this thread
I find this suspicious. No reason not to let them play if they agreed to it already.

Either you're scum and want him dead because he's town, or you're scum and you want to use him to redirect because he's also scum. You did yourself no favors with this post, Ram
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4251 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:22 pm

I managed to catch up but I did vote ENG / PP just in case I didn't. If there's a better wagon on either Ramcius (day rep theory) or Elsa (killer claim), I'll switch to either of those two. But until I see a compelling reason to do so, I'm just going to stay where I am. I just wanted to be transparent about my intentions.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4254 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:25 pm

I also want to add that the sudden tonal change and outing from Creature seems townie to me. Someone mentioned that it wouldn't make sense to bring so much attention to a slot that is scum and that makes sense to me. And they are definitely not lurking anymore so I am less inclined to PL. Also, I dig the profile pic, so that's a big plus (was Karmeleon's name and pic a reference to that pic too?)
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4257 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 pm

I'll vote Ramcius but I also think it's a better vote for a later day.

What's the wagon on you, BEF or DrewVa, looking like right now?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4486 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:55 am

This is a sad day for town...
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4605 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4486, The Last Knight wrote:This is a sad day for town...
Why?

Are you still looking to get lynched?
Well, it's a sad day because we mislynched.

I'm still down to be lynched but it doesn't really help that much at this point unless we have someone we want to have hammer me. But then we should just lynch them instead. If anything, keeping me alive just gives us security during the night.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4607 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:57 pm

In post 4504, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4502, davesaz wrote:
In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
I think it's a massive wifom and not worth any more posts.
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

The most you gain from knowing the winners is the possible modifier they gain.
I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4610 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 4511, profii wrote:nero played a game yesterday and is a day rep today

precedent is given to players who havent played the night game according to day rules.

we mislynched someone on the assumption scum inserted someone into day reps...

like i know nero has a lot of town reads but is anyone worried by that?
Good thought process here. I want to keep note of this.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4614 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 4527, davesaz wrote:
In post 4511, profii wrote:nero played a game yesterday and is a day rep today

precedent is given to players who havent played the night game according to day rules.

we mislynched someone on the assumption scum inserted someone into day reps...

like i know nero has a lot of town reads but is anyone worried by that?
This is interesting but a couple points.
Precedence for day rep is someone who hasn't been one, and presumably night games also give precedence for someone who hasn't been in one.
We don't know if there is a connection between the two. Boon made a vague statement about it becoming more apparent and a bunch of people are doing olympic-sized conclusion jumping as a result. Nobody has acknowledged that in an all blue compromise everyone is a winner, which for 3 games could produce 9 winners at the extreme end of the RNG. If winners outnumber dayrep slots (all you need is a 2:1 ration in 2 games and 1 winner in the 3rd) there will be some winners who aren't dayreps. It's also possible for all 3 players in a game to lose, and produce no winners. Mathematically it means you can't predict how many dayreps are game winners. And it will get worse in the game when the night games produce too few winners...

We don't know if scum's ability to choose is limited to one of their own, or if they could pick anyone.

All the dayrep stuff is noise. Let's just scumhunt.
Okay so I want to highlight this post now because I have the opposite reaction. Because we will have limited resources later, we should try to figure out how the reps are chosen now. It may seem like a waste of time but it is certainly something that can get done in the two weeks time we have. IMHO, figuring out how reps are chosen is a step in scum hunting.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4615 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 4536, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4499, PenguinPower wrote:
Hi.

Did you like it?
I saw it the first time, but I don't understand what you mean. I already posted my opinions about the mislynch. Unless you're referring to something else?

When I posted that "sad day" post, I was up to date. Now I'm at work and am catching up. Relax, N&M
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4618 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 4549, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It's regarding the BOONus game.
I find it suspicious that neither of the 2 other participants said anything about it so far....but ok.

~ P
I'm interested
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4622 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:58 pm

In post 4586, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4576, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Part of me wants to vote
end the day .

:cool:

~ P
Please don't. I need to hear from TLK today.
What's up? I'm still unclear what you want to talk about. I'm happy to ablidge.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4625 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:07 pm

In post 4600, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4597, profii wrote:So my question to you is - as a short summary what makes your N&M case more probable to catch scum, compared to your second case ?
Going off what I've seen itt & from interactions with n&m. Also, I know who the hydra is & the way they spoke about alonzo & ej is way suspicious.

With GE it's more null - though I dont trust null slots. His slot traditionally, has been hard to read overall (not like in RC's themed large though).

I still want to see what else others have to say like una/tlk/koki and anyone else who has been missing.
----------
In post 4592, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess Performers might count since it was bold unless it doesn't count b/c he didn't bold vote.
I didnt add a vote tag it though... so it shouldn't count...

~ P
Sorry, I'm kind of confused on what you want me to give input on. I'm happy to do it. I'll read through your iso in a mo if you don't have time to respond to this.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4630 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Bruh, patience. Just imagine for a sec that I have something else going on besides reading this forum.

Yeah, it was a tasty fruit. But it left a tacky residue on my palms...

What would you like me to do with it? I have some ideas but I'd like your input. I do like that you are so openly outing yourself as the giver though. I was playing coy at first so that you would admit it yourself, so thank you for doing so and thank you for the snack.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4633 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 pm

So, you didn't give me the fruit? Are you saying it was Profii?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4634 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:59 pm

If that wasn't you, I didn't get any other notifications in my confessional other than receiving a sticky fruit.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4728 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

I'd lynch Elsa.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4730 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 pm

="In post 4727, DrewVa"]
Vote Count 3.~~

Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Elsa Jay[1]:
The Last Knight

Not Voting [16]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, DrewVa, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4731 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Vote Count 4.~~

Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Elsa Jay[1]:
The Last Knight

Not Voting [16]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, DrewVa, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5183 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:51 am

In post 4820, RCEnigma wrote:Who hasn't been in a boonus round yet? I didn't copy the list from our game.
I have not yet.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5229 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:08 pm

In post 4881, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4605, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:
Why?

Are you still looking to get lynched?
Well, it's a sad day because we mislynched.

I'm still down to be lynched but it doesn't really help that much at this point unless we have someone we want to have hammer me. But then we should just lynch them instead. If anything, keeping me alive just gives us security during the night.
How does that give us security?
Because if no one is willing to lynch me at night, it forces scum to NK me instead of some other townie.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5230 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:10 pm

In post 4890, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4623, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4616, PenguinPower wrote:Did you enjoy my gift?
In post 4624, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*
TLK, DID YOU ENJOY PENGUIN’S GIFT?

YW. :)
Yeah I didn't see this until now.... So....
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5232 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:31 pm

In post 4910, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4806, RCEnigma wrote:Seems so, not seeing anything that would redirect a role or switch slots. I doubt Joat would have anything like that and there can only be 1 sticky fruit vendor.
But Penguin claims to have given him something other than sticky fruit, something he (TLK) hasn’t claimed?
I can't claim it because the fruit prevented it from actually being passed to me. I have no idea what PP intended and no idea who gave me the fruit.

Also, if profii gave fruit to someone on N1, then they could have given me that fruit. Not sure if that information was given on D2.

I don't know if I was made loyal, but would I even know if I were given a modifier like that? Or would it just be applied without my knowledge? It seems like it wasn't me anyway, but I'm curious about the mechanics. And if it is me, then I need to know who I'm supposed to pass this fruit on to next.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5233 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4908, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
I just laugh at your posts now. Your tin foil hat has grown so large that you started up a little stand to sell other poor fools your product. But no one is buying them because everyone has tin foil in their kitchen drawers and they can make their own whenever they want.

It literally makes no sense to make up a fruit claim out of the blue when someone has already claimed giving fruit. It would be so obvious that I was lying in that case.

I cannot claim what PP gave me and I'm sure PP agrees with me. If not, I'd be surprised.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5235 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:52 pm

In post 4953, mcqueen wrote:Are you crumbing that PP (well, ENG I guess) was the person you gifted the vig shot to N1?
If this was true and PP was trying to vig me last night, I'd be dead. Sticky fruit doesn't prevent death. Only everything else.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5238 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:59 pm

In post 4986, RCEnigma wrote:Or Elsa just hammers TLK today. Fine with that tbh.
I'm also fine with this. Either one of us is a good lynch, assuming you don't want SS or Miller in game anymore.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5239 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:01 pm

In post 4989, DrewVa wrote:I thought the BOONus round was supposed to mimic Mafia?
The main difference between the BOONus rounds and mafia is that there is no secret alliance - no one knows who is on anyone's team, blue or pink.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5249 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:29 pm

In post 5031, profii wrote:I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.
I lol'd
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5253 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:33 pm

In post 5036, BrightEyedFish wrote:So profii is a varient. We have a sticky fruit vendor as the Boon role. That means in a large game there can be 2 Varients and 1 Boon Bank Role.
Or
There could be more than 1 Boon bank role but then the extra will take the place of a varient.
That means there is 1 other Varient or Boon Bank role out there.
Is it possible that the fruit vendor is scum and is purposely fucking with us by giving the fruit to people who might be targeted with helpful abilities?

@PP, did you out that you were going to give me something in your BOONus room game last night? Maybe one of them was on to you and intervened?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5254 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:37 pm

In post 5045, Performer wrote:
In post 5027, profii wrote:
In post 5023, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5020, profii wrote:
In post 4632, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone
Why would you make loyal and send sticky fruit to someone you scumread and voted?
PP - why do you think I made TLK loyal AND gave him the sticky fruit

bearing in mind i said i thought i saw a breadcrumb of a role that would be awesome for loyal - it was not TLK, i spotted the breadcrumb way before the SS claim but obviously i had until night to fully decide and giving a SS loyal is stupid as if he is legit town i don't want him to only be able to team kill (if that even works like that)
Because you said you made loyal the person who you were giving the sticky fruit to. Obviously, if TLK is lying you didn't give either to him. Probably should have phrased it as a question, but I didn't. oh well.
This is really weird - i got the sticky fruit the day i gave the loyal out and the person who i made loyal is not reacting like they are loyal so i don't think the intended person got it either...

Urgh
But If the target didn't receive the stick fruit you sent, and you're what I gather, a loyal stick fruit vendor - and if you're town - then doesn't that mean that person is scum? I mean, it's d3 & we're over 200 pages in already. A loyal pr is basically a cop. Iirc, this setup has no Godfather or other roles that lie to us, so....the target is scum then , isn't it??
In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.
+1

TLK what do you have to say.
I maintain that I have a sticky fruit and I am the super saint. Nothing has changed. Someone is fucking with town intentionally or accidentally fucked up and isn't coming clean.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5255 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:44 pm

In post 5067, Lamees wrote:Actually scratch that, scum couldve given him one and then just not say anything.
My current theory.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5587 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:02 am

In post 5184, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: McQueen, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Profii, DrewVa
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
Not Voting [12]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

this look right? if anything is wrong please correct the list yourself, and do bold votes in thread so we can actually see wtf is going on -d
Hopping on that wagon, ey?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5594 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:34 am

In post 5186, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5185, Creature wrote:Why did we end up on TLK?
Something to do with TLK stating he got fruit, profi stating he gave TLK nothing, pp stating he gave TLK something but not fruit. I'm ok with TLK's lynch.
Also, pp & TLK still have each other as scumreads since d2 iirc so there's that.
Something I've been wondering is that what if his super saint part is somehow true? Then dave's idea made sense if he was scum super saint...which isn't the first time I've heard of that role implemented like that. Considering the low level of powers for us that we've seen this far, scum super saint makes some sense.
In post 5181, Creature wrote:
In post 5179, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Vig list: EJ
Kokichi
n&m
GE
xtox?
and others.
For some reason I don't really think we had more than one scum day 1 representative.
I dont know how we can tell if there is at least 1 scum in the d1 rep. It makes some sense in terms of having at least 1 scum in the 4 but I'd rather focus on other things to scumhunt off of. I havent heard of a reliable enough method to determine that there is at least 1 scum in the day reps.

The claims so far that I can tell:
inventor, vt (and flipped vts), duck, (basically) vigilante, super saint

~ P
If you look in the roles list for this game, super saint is town only.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 am

In post 5198, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5134, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.
Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...
In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M
How do you come to that conclusion?

Well the way you are going about it seems Townie it’s more gut. Reminds me how you went about getting the blue cop result in our mini game regarding CD.

At first I didn’t like the fact that TLK wasn’t responding. That bothered me, but then when he answered I thought it looked town, but now I’m wondering if it was coached because of how long it took him to respond. I might have misread what you were trying to do and what actually happened. I been skimming because I was getting ready for work and tried to catch up on the 10 pages that I missed. Then I showered and we got an emergency call right off the bat for our shift.

(Note Perfomer if you want after this game is over to talk about ems re your brother I’m okay with it. I know what FEMA is and I almost inquired how to go from NY to Cali for the Wild fires, but because I’m only certified in NY I couldn’t :( )
If you're referring to how I was at work while trying to catch up, then please consider that I fall behind 10+ pages at a time.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5599 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:36 pm

In post 5257, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5255, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5067, Lamees wrote:Actually scratch that, scum couldve given him one and then just not say anything.
My current theory.
Current theory is that scum as an ungated sticky fruit vendor and there are now multiple sticky fruits being passed around?
Yes. I would imagine something like a x-shot vendor.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5600 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:39 pm

In post 5272, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5259, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5258, RCEnigma wrote:Or won a +1 night 1.
Ok...then why has no one else said anything?
Idk I think he's scum. But like I said BoonBank could be a scum role. So there's a world where a scum stickyfruit vendor won night 1 and passed Profii a fruit night one then passed another night 2.

It still doesn't explain what happened to Profiis fruit which is why I'm content with thinking TLK is lying.
Profii didn't pass his fruit because he had plans to pass it to his loyal target. They won't get it until tonight.

The original fruit passer gave me the fruit.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5601 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 5282, PenguinPower wrote:I like being right.
Then you will feel bad when I flip SS.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5602 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:42 pm

In post 5287, Nero Cain wrote:Just to be clear here, TLK somehow got the sticky fruit but someone else has the loyal mod right?
Yes. That's what I've gathered.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5603 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:45 pm

In post 5309, profii wrote:TLk just to be absolutely right

Can you just double confirm you got a
fruit please?
I received a sticky fruit on N2.

I received a sticky fruit on N2.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5604 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:08 pm

In post 5348, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

And they would probably keep it under wraps that they received it. Maybe thats why TLK didn't announce he received the fruit until pushed. Profii on the other hand immediately announced he got the fruit at the start of D2, this makes him town for me.
I was being pressed by PP before I had a chance to claim. In fact, I didn't even know I had fruit until PP told me he sent something to me. I'm too newb to check my confessional first and I was late to start D3.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5605 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 5372, mcqueen wrote:If tlk flips town im voting CD tomorrow
Get ready to vote CD
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5608 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:40 pm

In post 5463, DrewVa wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]

Activate: [Gamma Emerald]

Activate: [McQueen]
What is meant by this? Especially since this isn't the first time and you're activating yourself, this is extremely confusing for me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5609 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:50 pm

In post 5499, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5362, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just from reading what’s on this page I think CD is a good vote
TLK is still the best or Something_Smart, maybe Elsa tomorrow, if he doesn’t hammer?

But, yeah my hard townread on them has slipped a bit from yesterday, since some of their reads are whack but still think wrong town > scum rn.
If someone claims to hammer me and is very obviously avoiding it (e.g. Votes someone else or doesn't revote near EoD), they should definitely be the next lynch.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5610 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 pm

In post 5503, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm not well versed in NAR things but would the person who received the sticky fruit be blocked from receiving any other "gifts"? I ask because I'm wondering if that's why TLK didn't get PP's gift or is there some other mechanic at play?
That is literally all that sticky fruit does. Have you just been spewing "scum!tlk" without knowing how the fruit works? Because that's.... Just... Hasty....
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5611 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 5522, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5430, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5424, mcqueen wrote:am i being discouraged from having private thoughts? Don’t act like we all post everything we think to the main thread. I have been as transparent as possible, and to be quite honest almost everything in my confesssional has been said here. A few stray thoughts didnt make it in. What are u onna scumread me for that?
YOU WERE ON THE GREENER SIDE OF YELLOW. Townlean/null. Not scumread. :lol:
Look at Daves color. Orange, or something like that. Red side of yellow. Scumlean more than townlean. Simple.

If anything, you jumping to these reactions makes me think you are getting redder post by post! :lol:
I’ve gotten wrongly scumread lots of time by freaking out over votes/being scumread.

Just remembered, TW said 5 were scheming but that’s not possible, only 4 can be. So TLK, SS, and I’m missing the other two. :/

Hopefully we get a scumflip and that will sort itself out.
That's actually a really good point about what TW said. Are there still 5 left, or is it 4 now? So maybe it was 6 to begin with?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5613 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:44 pm

In post 5551, profii wrote:TLK were you made loud last night? I made someone loud last night - sticky fruit is ok for multi tasking...

i.e. if a redirector was directing things to TLK then he should be loud as well? Thats a good point... unless the sticky fruit is stuck to something?
I'm not loud. At least I wasn't told that I was made anything, loud or loyal. I think I found out that I wouldn't be told though... I might remembering it wrong.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5618 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:29 pm

In post 5593, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5587, The Last Knight wrote:Hopping on that wagon, ey?
Nancy's nervous because of your claim but neither of us can think of much reason to townread you outside of the claim

who's scum TLK? -d
Well, Gamma Emerald used to be a scum read for me but today they've gone to null and now to townlean. I like the way he has been parsing data and answering people today.

But I really dislike BEF claiming I faked the fruit when he didn't even know what it did. He was just so eager to point and yell "scum!" that he didn't bother to do the research. It feels like he knows that someone is trying to frame me with the fruit and wants to bring a lot of attention to it. I've been scum reading BEF ever since he made that word choice argument early D1. So, not omgus.

I'm kind of sheeping McQueen because I am also pinged by the desperation of their posts. But at the same time I totally understand the typing without sleep and sounding crazy. So null here, or scum side of null.

Elsa Jay is really suspicious to me with the fake claiming but since I've played with Boonskiies irl, I'm kind of used to all sorts of fake claims meaning anything as any alignment. But if they aren't what they claim, Elsa is definitely scum.

As far as my feelings toward PP goes, my post 3740 details how I felt at that time. It was mostly because of the reluctance to reiterate reads, or update them really. But now that they are no longer a hydra, they are operating differently. And I do like that they targeted me with something, even if it didn't work out. It shows they were willing to test the SS claim or whether I am scum. That feels towny to me. What was once anti-town for me has become townie.

I kind of want to hear from Something_Stupid because they have pinged me in the past. But if that's the only person who's somewhat lurking right now, I don't really see anything
toooo
suspicious for now from them.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5619 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:32 pm

In post 5612, mcqueen wrote:what? Idk what Nancy’s on about. TW said 5 on D1. We lynched a scum d1. There should be 4 left
Yeah, my bad. I thought that that post from TW was from D3. So yeah, ignore my comment about it.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5625 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 pm

It only aeciticizes the one receiving the fruit, not the giver. And only on the night it was received.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5743 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:03 am

In post 5628, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5600, The Last Knight wrote:
Idk I think he's scum. But like I said BoonBank could be a scum role. So there's a world where a scum stickyfruit vendor won night 1 and passed Profii a fruit night one then passed another night 2.

It still doesn't explain what happened to Profiis fruit which is why I'm content with thinking TLK is lying.
Profii didn't pass his fruit because he had plans to pass it to his loyal target. They won't get it until tonight.

Wrong.
You say this like you know what actually happened?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5744 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:08 am

In post 5640, profii wrote:
In post 5600, The Last Knight wrote:

What do you mean by this and how do you know this?

I received sticky fruit n1
I gave loyal n1

I attempted to sticky fruit mr(s) loyal N2
But you got it

So I already had the fruit on N2 - how did the original person (who I don’t know) give it to you if they didn’t have it?
How do you know who they are?
My mistake. I misunderstood your plan. I thought you still needed one more night to send your fruit.

So, it does seem more likely to have been redirected to me than for a second fruit to have been passed. Because just about everyone has been contributing to the conversation and no one has mentioned it. Unless they are keeping it secret.

Has anyone played with this fruit vendor role in a previous Boony toonz? How many x-shots do they normally get? This could give us an idea of how many fruit to expect.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5747 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:18 am

In post 5643, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5614, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5608, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5463, DrewVa wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]

Activate: [Gamma Emerald]

Activate: [McQueen]
What is meant by this? Especially since this isn't the first time and you're activating yourself, this is extremely confusing for me.
Why is this important to anyone?
Who would be more motivated in you opinion to ask about this? I'm curious as well, but like someone else said "(paraphrasing) it doesn't affect me yet so I don't really care." Sure I'd like to know because no one likes to be on the outside of all the cool stuff, but if it's a town positive thing than it behooves town to be quiet. If it is a scum positive thing then they would already know what was going on and wouldn't say shit. If it isn't some kind of long con Gambit I lean town on Drew and scum on anyone pushing for the info to be outed. Scum would have much more cause to try and figure out what this is and why Drew is doing it.
Aight, but remember that I'm new to the forums and so I don't necessarily know what is commonplace or not.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5754 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 am

Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5758 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 am

In post 5721, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5717, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is it possible that someone has a role or modifier that allows them to select the BOONus players?
Or
maybe the selection could come from the Dead/spectator PT?
Dead chat being able to directly influence a game, would be a really novel mechanic.
Not only do I also really like this idea, but I would also totally expect that out of Boonskiies. It would also kind of account for the fact that I've never been in a room, since I am new to the site and no one knows me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5761 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 am

In post 5741, profii wrote:I had a theory which I’ll fully discuss tomorrow in line with PPs wishes

I definitely did not give TLK the fruit so i need to try and work out why scum would send my sticky fruit to someone I scum read

I guess in theory I was open that the fruit should be with loyal dude today

So that means tomorrow the fruit would go to our first IC - cool

So either

Scum!TLK intercepted the sticky fruit ready to inno their pal tomorrow - but they couldn’t anticipate the PP thing so if TLK is scum he’d never openly say he had the sticky fruit because it outs him and ruin the plan as they’re only half way there

So if scum sent my sticky fruit to town!TLK he openly says he actually has the fruit and maybe scum are hoping whoever gets the fruit tomorrow, claims IC status and then my loyal dude goes “hang on” - casting doubt on the IC AND enabling scum to pick out my loyal dude

I think the latter fits better but you all have to trust that I passed the fruit to someone who isn’t TLk - therefore - I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
Do you want me to give you your fruit back?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5764 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am

In post 5759, profii wrote:
In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
we can give it a go but...
In post 5757, Xtoxm wrote:i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
the point isn't about a scum read on me - the point is that the night action has been interfered with, my death proves that and gives some people involved in this some credibility - I'm assuming no one wants to be aesetic so I can just die i think....

as i said - it's a discussion point, from where i sit, it seems logical but if people think removing someone like Elsa is a better move then that's ok - maybe i can get vigged later.
I would prefer an Elsa hammer myself. You are one of my favorite town reads. But if you want the fruit back, we might need to wait a day for my lynch. I'm down to get lynched but it seems like your plan has only been delayed and not completely halted. You can still give the fruit to your loyal target if you get it back.

So, if people want me to give the fruit back to Profii, then we need to wait until tomorrow to lynch me. This could also bait a NK on me and give some security to town if I survive the day. But yeah, I'm down to die today or tomorrow if that isn't the concensus.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5781 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5806 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 pm

In post 5784, Nero Cain wrote:y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?
-Lurker
-Desperately trying to prove how town he is and probably is.
-Was reading scum as theta, town as una until recent posts, but still a town lean.
-I didn't mind Karmeleon and I liked the Creature entrance. I can understand the appeal of having no one meta read you. Town.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5814 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:21 am

It says: whoever makes the final vote on me will die immediately
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5836 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 am

In post 5822, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5806, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5784, Nero Cain wrote:y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?
-Lurker
-Desperately trying to prove how town he is and probably is.
-Was reading scum as theta, town as una until recent posts, but still a town lean.
-I didn't mind Karmeleon and I liked the Creature entrance. I can understand the appeal of having no one meta read you. Town.
yes I’m so desperate right now
But I do think you're town
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5841 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:13 am

In post 5837, mcqueen wrote:then why are you calling me desperate? yeah I’ve jumped around a bit today, but I’m eager to catch scum and fogure this game out. I’m literally one of the people calling you town at the moment, and potentially advocating for you to stay alive longer than just tomorrow.

i know i’m on PP atm, but right now Elsa seems to be the best lynch.
I mean, you sound desperate right now. It's not a critique - in fact, it makes you look town. I'm just making an observation.

I agree with both of those reads. I already have Elsa voted in my confessional from earlier.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5980 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:00 am

In post 5917, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
I might just be too out of the loop to understand this, but how does it conf.town you, if you "give profii his fruit back"?
I fail to see how scum!TLK couldn't give a fruit to town!profii.
Or Scum!TLK to scum!profii.
Hell, I don't even think profii is scummy, but it could even be town!TLK giving it to scum!profii.
What do we confirm/decide with you giving a fruit to profii tonight? :]

If it doesn't get redirected again, then it would prove that i got the fruit which was part of the reason that PP and some others scum read me today.

Mainly though, it allows profii to progress with is loyal/fruit plan and I find that endeavor to be quite pro-town. Whether I am scum or town, giving the fruit back to profii helps town. And I read Profii town so I don't mind.

Or I could be killed. But I think the information about the fruit is relevant to some for reads, so if I die before I do something with it then it will leave a lot of questions unanswered.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5982 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:52 am

In post 5929, profii wrote:
In post 5917, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
I might just be too out of the loop to understand this, but how does it conf.town you, if you "give profii his fruit back"?
I fail to see how scum!TLK couldn't give a fruit to town!profii.
Or Scum!TLK to scum!profii.
Hell, I don't even think profii is scummy, but it could even be town!TLK giving it to scum!profii.
What do we confirm/decide with you giving a fruit to profii tonight? :]
The fruit return is one element of the situation that bugs me -

we know scum can interfere with the fruit so it has essentially lost its value - why offer to give it to me, even if I try to give it to secret loyal dude, scum can stop us - so it's pretty much always going to be a fruitless endeavour from now on ha ha

Haha damn. But you're probably right.

I don't know how PRs work but it feels like a lot of them have x-shots. But how often can redirection be used in typical games? It may not apply here, but it would give me some context.

I have another plan... But it's probably too convoluted to work.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5985 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:19 am

Thanos is absent right now but I did read the Thanos and DrewVa interaction late D1 to be SvT, in no particular order. DrewVa is more of a town read for me now, especially with Thanos lurking today. I'd love to get their input on this but it isn't the worst counterwagon I've heard today.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5987 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:24 am

And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

I'm mainly just asking for more from them. Then I'll reaS_Sess (reassess).
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5999 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:25 pm

In post 5988, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5985, The Last Knight wrote:Thanos is absent right now but I did read the Thanos and DrewVa interaction late D1 to be SvT, in no particular order. DrewVa is more of a town read for me now, especially with Thanos lurking today. I'd love to get their input on this but it isn't the worst counterwagon I've heard today.
Whose? Us or Thanos? Our vote is currently on Elsa but DVa has given me permission to switch to SS. I prefer either Elsa or SS but I want to trust Creature on Elsa, so I guess I’ll switch to SS.
I want the Thanos hydra to weigh in. Anywhere.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6000 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Big 6k page top though
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6013 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:43 pm

In post 6006, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5987, The Last Knight wrote:And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
There are so many people wanting to hammer TLK. Now he scum reads SomethingS but
AGAIN
TLK is silent on having one of his top SR hammer him (Elsa and I are his other SRs iirc).

I don't know but I think if I were SS I would want my top scum read to hammer me??

I tried to believe, but I just can't believe the SuperSaint claim.
You quoted those in correct order. Maybe I missed it, but that's the first I saw SS offer to hammer me. I've never objected to being a lynch target with designated hammers.

You're just
fishing
for anything at this point.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6079 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am

In post 6018, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6013, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6006, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5987, The Last Knight wrote:And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
There are so many people wanting to hammer TLK. Now he scum reads SomethingS but
AGAIN
TLK is silent on having one of his top SR hammer him (Elsa and I are his other SRs iirc).

I don't know but I think if I were SS I would want my top scum read to hammer me??

I tried to believe, but I just can't believe the SuperSaint claim.
You quoted those in correct order. Maybe I missed it, but that's the first I saw SS offer to hammer me. I've never objected to being a lynch target with designated hammers.

You're just
fishing
for anything at this point.
I'm not fishing I just don't understand.
If you don't want your top SRs to hammer you then do you want your TRs to hammer???

Make us a list of a few people who you want to hammer if you are to be lynched.
It's like you're not reading my post deliberately...

I don't mind SS hammering me. I just said that in the most recent post you quoted. But every scum I want to hammer me is still scum that is worthy of the lynch themselves.

My list for hammer: Elsa, BEF, SS, creature, PP
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6080 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 am

In post 6026, UnaBombaH wrote:Why are people satisfied with how the fruit-claim -debacle ended?
How did TLK manage to convince you?
I'm still thinking that TLK already dropped the ball with a messy fakeclaim, and to be honest, my only (slight) suspicion towards profii came from the thought that it was supposed to be a coordinated fakeclaim at first. :]
What do you think I even can do?

The best I could think of was to offer to give the fruit back tonight, which I have done. It just takes time.

If you want to lynch me now, do it and we'll pick a hammer. If you want to get some real closure on "sticky gate", wait until tomorrow. Idgaf.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6081 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 am

In post 6032, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6026, UnaBombaH wrote:Why are people satisfied with how the fruit-claim -debacle ended?
How did TLK manage to convince you?
I'm still thinking that TLK already dropped the ball with a messy fakeclaim, and to be honest, my only (slight) suspicion towards profii came from the thought that it was supposed to be a coordinated fakeclaim at first. :]
It wasn't a matter of being satisfied. We won't be because nothing can be proven without a Lynch. But lynching TLK is the play wether he is scum or town so reading him isn't important like at all.

If he's scum cool, if he's town then Profii is more or less town and PP is town. Tlk proves his claim and probable scum bites the bullet or outs themselves by nonvoting.
I like all of this. I don't know why me town means PP is town, but I agree to everything else here.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6082 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 am

In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
This was posted 2:41 am in my time zone. This guy smears me every chance he gets. Big cahones.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6083 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 am

In post 6040, BrightEyedFish wrote:I think TLKs resistance to nominating someone to hammer comes across as scummy. If he nominates people and then flips scum, will his nomination be town read or scumread. I think that's his delimma right now and why he is just brushing me off
Not even 5 minutes later?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6085 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am

In post 6059, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

I feel like this is a misuse of the gamblers phallacy. Just because our theory was incorrect yesterday doesn't mean that 1. It was a bad theory, 2. That it was a bad idea to try it, and 3. That all other theories are now going to be incorrect since the first one ended up being wrong.
Good logic here. I think it was a good try but didn't pay off. I just like this post.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6087 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:25 am

In post 6070, Xtoxm wrote:he isnt doing it on purpose
hes acknowledging that people often find his playstyle scummy
i often have the same problem
there are reasons to suspect mcqueen
but fluffing isnt one of them
which as far as i can tell is what youre nitpicking him on
This is how I see McQueen. His attempts to prove to be town are town in nature. Not everyone does it that way, and maybe I'm wrong, but I like McQueen as town for now.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6093 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:10 pm

That post wasn't even a question. It was so redundant that it felt unnecessary to answer. You failed to point out that my first two posts after 5786 were responses, the second being addressed to you.

But yeah I agree that the people who I want to die are people that I scum read. It would be rather anti-town to suggest anyone who I don't think is scum to hammer me. Thank you for catching up to the super saint show, where two die for the price of one, but only if you also want the
TOWN
super saint to die too. Otherwise, you can always settle for just the scum.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6094 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:11 pm

KNIGHT'S SUPER SAINT SHOW!
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6096 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Very good. I am also okay with being lynched if it means taking down scum. I've never disputed that. Only in light of other things.

I also want to get all of my thoughts out there now so that when I flip SS you all can read back on me and those who didn't want to hammer me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6141 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 am

In post 6097, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6096, The Last Knight wrote:Very good. I am also okay with being lynched if it means taking down scum. I've never disputed that. Only in light of other things.

I also want to get all of my thoughts out there now so that when I flip SS you all can read back on me and those who didn't want to hammer me.
But again, 2 of your top SRs are actively saying they will place the hammer on you. Do you expect us both to flip town for some reason and that's why you are saying that after you flip town we shouldn't pay attention to your SRs.

This is what irks me.
That's not what I said. I just said that you should also pay attention to others who never believed I was SS to begin with.

You're really annoying, BEF. Your arguments are so pedantic and contrived it could only come from scum. It's as if you're the scum fodder who has decided to come up with the most absurd reads so that people think you're obviously scum.

You twist words and then your only return arguments are the same regurgitated bullshit. How much attention do you need? I'm kind of done with you, tbh. If I ignore you in the future, it's NAI at this point. Trust me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6142 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:11 am

In post 6107, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6082, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:

TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
This was posted 2:41 am in my time zone. This guy smears me every chance he gets. Big cahones.
What does the time have to do with anything?
He gets mad at me for ignoring him while I'm asleep, is what I'm saying.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6152 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm

I'm currently on Elsa. I'll switch to S_S or BEF if that is the appropriate wagon.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6184 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:22 am

No, that's what I got too.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6212 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Just one more rep needed?

I just want to say that for my first game, this has been fun. I will probably be around awhile playing all sorts of games, especially if Boonskiies is involved.

See you in dead thread or elsewhere.

(I'm still voting Elsa here because my vote is kind of null.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”