Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 327, xwing wrote:3. not sure what waffling means..if i dont have follow up questions, maybe that's because i was
Changing opinion from A to B on a whim, without apparent reason
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 349, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 346, Lapsa wrote:and fuck those guys, they are dorks anyway
Yeah, F them.... wait, who?
you ain't untouchable
abcedminded
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:[snip]
Riding in a Xwing sounds fun and all, but I'd rather fly an Awing. *cue star wars music*.
^slight townie points to robert for the star wars reference..
kidding aside, slight town points for wanting to push for his own read instead of sheeping..
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 150, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes.
[snip]
additional town points for robert since GP (my scumlean) called him an eager townie..
In post 184, Doughboy wrote: You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

Ask before you say people refused or don’t say they refused.
^db is town..
In post 205, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 184, Doughboy wrote:
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:I really shouldn't have to ask people, hence my response before
You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

If they don't have time, don't post. I only posts when I'm not at work and on my home computer. If they are going for reactions, they are just putting unneeded spotlight on themself. I don't see why you need to defend naked voting so much.
@robert: i'd be careful with your line of reasoning on "post only when you have time" plus "always explain yourself"..did could be used by scum to their advantage to appear townie..
In post 206, LolWagons wrote:
In post 204, Nikk wrote:
In post 202, LolWagons wrote:#113-#118 (they aren't all his, but that window) in his ISO...I mean, that's bad.
I mean 115 literally describes 117 and 118.
Yup.

So don't discount the Lapsa lynch. I have the opposite stance of you. GP barely a better push than Lapsa. Need more from both.
im fine with either gp or lapsa lynch for D1..
let's move this along please..
In post 225, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 210, LolWagons wrote:Well I was hoping no one would specifically point that piece out because if people want to think there's a cop when there's not, that would typically benefit town, but you went and blew it.
Sorry dude. I did not think of the consequences as deep as you did. How does it help town? (Not a trick question, I just want to be educated)
^sasha is town..
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Lapsa »

tbf that sounds more like your plan for gaining free towncred
abcedminded
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am

Post by xwing »

surprisingly, i find gp's read list and a bit okay..doesn't redeem his scum equity though..
also, robert's in got a lot of nulls..doesnt look too good..
In post 256, profii wrote:Yo Lolwagons - i wanted you to vote Xwing because I thought you were scum WITH Xwing - that why I note your resistance but you are starting to town it up a bit more so I'll reveal my read.

I am placing you under the pressure of a relatively high burden of proficiency so if you keep getting stuff wrong I am going to revert back to my initial instinct that you are scum with xwing.

it was an early read and probably wrong but that's why i was going that way.
@profii..your line on burden of proficiency is dangerous, and could be interpreted as giving you a way out as scum later when you suddenly scumread lolwagons..
that said, yes i am still campaigning for lolwagons as my strongest townread..
i'll say db is also a good candidate..
In post 262, Robert2424 wrote:with we have till after christmas to get a lynch, and I am in no hurry to see anybody lynched and neither should anybody.
nope..we should have a lynch target early..if the slot claims PR, we need another round of discussion (unless you think the slot's too scummy even with the claim)..so not being in a hurry in this context in anti-town..hmmm maybe db is right about you? hmmm..
In post 280, Doughboy wrote:
In post 279, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 263, Doughboy wrote:
In post 259, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 257, Doughboy wrote: I appreciate the attempt though. I like to see scum fight back.
THis is pinging me HARD.
And why is that?
Because you're being so high and mighty as well as the fact that that post provides no value to anyone.
That’s because I am high and mighty. That’s a dumb reason to ping somebody. Not every post needs to provide value. You of all people should know this since you’ve made posts without any value
In post 298, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 294, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 259, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 257, Doughboy wrote: I appreciate the attempt though. I like to see scum fight back.
THis is pinging me HARD.
Can you elaborate? I feel doughboy is town, and at least at one point you did too
It seems not only not game advancing, but also contrived and artificial.
plus points for db and flubber, minus points again for GP (negating any positives he got from me from his read list)..
gp, you have the habit of re-using words in your argument..i mean you called my "content" as that as well..not really Ai i guess, but it's rubbing me the wrong way..being in my scumlean is not helping my view of your slot too..
In post 292, Flubbernugget wrote:Robert's has no scum reads in it.
hmmm, flubber might actually be town..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 am

Post by xwing »

In post 315, Doughboy wrote:
In post 314, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 311, Doughboy wrote:Defending your scum buddy?
lol, cause if I were to do so, would be a great idea. Since somehow people have already "linked me" with Golden somehow, thinking I somehow care if he got lynched. It won't hurt my feelings, I just think there a more scummy person, unless you have reasons not to vote for Lapsa?
I do have reasons not to vote Lapsa.
if robert is scum, then lapsa is town, methinks..
i think i need to reread the case on robert..
In post 328, Doughboy wrote:It’s not unusual to be inactive on weekends. Flubber I think was the one who made a big deal about it. I’d lynch him also because that was scummy as fuck.
In post 331, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 326, Doughboy wrote:One of these days I’m going to steal your pagetop
I love the mod so far, lots of vote counts on top of pages. Clean and effiicient.

: )
scumlean for buddying the mod :P
In post 340, Robert2424 wrote:I actually do have a case on Lapsa. Lapsa has yet to show any town in the slightest.

Course I'm waiting for someone to try to convince me to vote for golden.
why do you need to wait for others to convince you instead of looking at it on your own?
reinforcing my belief that robert and lapsa are not buddies though..
In post 343, Lapsa wrote:@xwing not sure what to make out of your reply

only signal I'm seeing is LolWagon's #171

sucks for you
what do you mean about signal?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by xwing »

In post 353, Lapsa wrote:Image

tbf that sounds more like your plan for gaining free towncred
hmmm yeah sorry not getting you..
i dont get the hostility coming from you though..
are you an OMGUS type of player?
i havent even voted you yet..my buck is still with GP..

on a side note, how is egix getting a free pass from active lurking?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Lapsa »

I'm unable to tell what is it that you don't get and what you fake not to know

an open invitation to discuss game theory on basic things like chainsawing and waffling is a scum thing

signal is something that adds value
abcedminded
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:13 am

Post by xwing »

fair enough, im active now, we can talk in real time..
i really dont know what it means, and im asking for clarification, im not playing the noob card..
this is my 5th game overall.. :)

for your question on scum reads:
scumlean: gp, nikk, flubber

those were up to the point i had finished reading, i have updated reads now that i've caught up..

gp, i've explained, top scum, wagon this (though i'm fine with robert and possibly profii too methinks..)
nikk: i didnt like the RVS (i emphasized in bold) here , but i think he might be town..
flubber: i didnt like him putting words in my mouth by interpreting my V/LA as an escape..otherwise it seems he's town, see my more recent "walls" as to why..

robert: i disliked his read list..very non-committal.. (e.g. player1 can be town, but can be scum, vice versa)..but got a few town points from me so kinda confused..
profii: i didnt like him sitting on the fence with regards on my slot, then voting me when someone voted..seemed opportunistic
egix: ?? more content needed, methinks..

hmmm i think lapsa might be town too..
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Wagonomics »

xwing, is TGP the best possible investment right now?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:32 am

Post by profii »

Xwing I’m not sure how you think I’m sitting on the fence with you - I think you are scummy :D
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by xwing »

In post 359, Wagonomics wrote:xwing, is TGP the best possible investment right now?
what coin are you proposing got the highest return of investment at this moment, then? :)
In post 360, profii wrote:Xwing I’m not sure how you think I’m sitting on the fence with you - I think you are scummy :D
maybe fence-sitting is not the right word, but your vote timing looks pretty scummy fmpov.. :)
you stated that "oh, xwing questions a lot, sounds like flubber when flubber was scum, but it's not fair to vote xwing for that.."
some time later flubber votes xwing, then you vote in turn..
seems suspect for me anyway..do you think im being unreasonable?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 342, LolWagons wrote:
In post 341, Doughboy wrote:
In post 340, Robert2424 wrote:I actually do have a case on Lapsa. Lapsa has yet to show any town in the slightest.

Course I'm waiting for someone to try to convince me to vote for golden.
You haven’t shown any town either.
In the slightest
I would disagree. But at least you agree Lapsa hasn't done anything townish.
In post 352, xwing wrote:
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:[snip]
Riding in a Xwing sounds fun and all, but I'd rather fly an Awing. *cue star wars music*.
^slight townie points to robert for the star wars reference..
kidding aside, slight town points for wanting to push for his own read instead of sheeping..
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 150, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I see where you're coming from, but right now Robert is more "overeager town" than "cunning scum" in my eyes.
[snip]
additional town points for robert since GP (my scumlean) called him an eager townie..
In post 184, Doughboy wrote: You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

^db is town..
In post 205, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 184, Doughboy wrote:
In post 178, Robert2424 wrote:I really shouldn't have to ask people, hence my response before
You do if you want to know why they voted. You can’t say people refused to provide reasons just because they didn’t give one. Sometimes it’s good to not give a reason. Sometimes people just don’t have the time. Sometimes people do it to get a reaction.

If they don't have time, don't post. I only posts when I'm not at work and on my home computer. If they are going for reactions, they are just putting unneeded spotlight on themself. I don't see why you need to defend naked voting so much.
@robert: i'd be careful with your line of reasoning on "post only when you have time" plus "always explain yourself"..did could be used by scum to their advantage to appear townie..
In post 206, LolWagons wrote:
In post 204, Nikk wrote:
In post 202, LolWagons wrote:#113-#118 (they aren't all his, but that window) in his ISO...I mean, that's bad.
I mean 115 literally describes 117 and 118.
Yup.

So don't discount the Lapsa lynch. I have the opposite stance of you. GP barely a better push than Lapsa. Need more from both.
im fine with either gp or lapsa lynch for D1..
let's move this along please..
In post 225, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 210, LolWagons wrote:Well I was hoping no one would specifically point that piece out because if people want to think there's a cop when there's not, that would typically benefit town, but you went and blew it.
Sorry dude. I did not think of the consequences as deep as you did. How does it help town? (Not a trick question, I just want to be educated)
^sasha is town..
Scum is always looking for town cred. I just say things how it is. Some people might not like it, I'm not looking to win a popularity contest. I'm looking to lynch scum.

At this point, I can see db, lapsa, xwing on a team together, could take sashi in one of the slots, but oddly enough I do get some town vibes from him. Course then idk. Xwing is coming up with odd certainty's. Its worthy noting and seeing if he/she expands on it.

@xwing, so your saying if I'm scum, lapsa would be town, but not if lapsa is scum I'm town?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by xwing »

it's not a popularity contest true, but it does help to make our alignments clear..
what makes you think lapsa and i are on a team together? i assume you mean as scum?
why are you getting town vibes from sash?

basically im saying that lapsa and robert is NOT a scum team..
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Doughboy »

In post 362, Robert2424 wrote:I would disagree. But at least you agree Lapsa hasn't done anything townish.
I wasn’t agreeing with you
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by profii »

In post 361, xwing wrote:you stated that "oh, xwing questions a lot, sounds like flubber when flubber was scum, but it's not fair to vote xwing for that.."
some time later flubber votes xwing, then you vote in turn..
i cant really remember but i know i wanted to explore the link between you and lol
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by xwing »

can you clarify what you cant really remember? what you said/did?
why do you think there's a link between us? and what kind of link are you looking at?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 364, Doughboy wrote:
In post 362, Robert2424 wrote:I would disagree. But at least you agree Lapsa hasn't done anything townish.
I wasn’t agreeing with you
right. I'm seeing a pattern.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 245, Robert2424 wrote: Lapsa, you would be the bottom of the list, you remind me of another player who doesn't really add anything to the game. From odd explanations to sometimes out right ignoring some of my questions,
I have to lean scum with you
. though if you somehow flip town, you've proven to be a distraction. I can't really find a post that feels town either. Hince why my vote is here, plus you were late on the no substance wagon as I like to call it. However, do I think you should be lynched D1? Its a hard question.
In post 354, xwing wrote:
In post 292, Flubbernugget wrote:Robert's has no scum reads in it.
hmmm, flubber might actually be town..
Not much, but I want to correct .
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

@xwing: Reading your ISO, I get that Robert is a scum or null for you. Is this why you make that comment about Flubber?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by xwing »

the fact that flubber pointed that robert's list got no scum in it is slightly townie..
usually scum would have a lot of null reads and lots of weak sauce stuff..
technically flubber is incorrect in his statement though, but that's a different point..

for me, what pinged me about robert's read list is it's to wish-washy..
i think it may be in the way he has worded them..
for example, first entry, db: ".....I feel he could flip either way....."
second is my strong town reads are scum reading his slot..
tbh i dont have a strong tell on that slot, plus i feel he got a couple of minor town points for me, hence the lean..

how are you reading robert's slot? how about flubber's?
also, are you still scum reading my slot?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by xwing »

btw sasha, thanks for explaining my questions regarding some terms.. :)
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 346, Lapsa wrote:
In post 344, xwing wrote: pedit: @lapsa i meant im still replying/commenting on the latter pages but i've seen your current post already (while in preview)..that said your attack on me feels very scummy..i didnt get this vibe from profii or sasha..
you keep vomiting out walls of nonsense and blame me for that?

keep hustling brave soldier

and fuck those guys, they are dorks anyway
Are you normally this aggressive when scum?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 370, xwing wrote:how are you reading robert's slot? how about flubber's?
also, are you still scum reading my slot?
1. Trying to decipher that slot is hell. I don't see much AI stuff, but I like the fact he's on Lapsa as I am. I think I know why some feel him scum though. The bottom 3 lines of post mitigate that feeling for me.

2. never had a follow-up so it's bad. From the little I can see, he could be town as I have the same townreads in . It could be either with this one really.

3. Nah, you're clean now.

My homework wasn't the easiest one... tough slots to read. Well it seems mostly everyone is hard to read this game. :shifty:
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 372, Nikk wrote:Are you normally this aggressive when scum?
Is TGP your top scum read again? I'd like you on my wagon...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”