Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 56, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes we have a memer on deck
Ooh ooh I'm a memer too. Show me what ya got! ;)

VOTE: Almost50
If he was almost 50 when he joined, does that mean he's almost-almost 53 now?
Also, please don't self vote, it's not a good look for you :shifty:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 58, Clemency wrote:you can't tell me what to do
VOTE: Clemency
In post 59, Clemency wrote:UNVOTE: Clemency
nvm i'm a coward
:lol:
Still, it's good to know that I'm not gonna be left all alone in the mornings. The problem with being from the UK on this site is that, if you post in the morning, you have to wait ages for people to show up :igmeou:

pedit @Gamma: gr8 memez m8 i r8 8/8
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 99, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Clearly I'm informed about what everyone's role is.

If you MUST know:

Cop - davesaz

Doctors - Clemency and DS

Scum - Bambi, Egix96, and bristep123
That's cool and all, but... why is DS a doctor?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 106, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:She got a n0 clear on herself, of course. Only the doctors get that.

Why arent you asking about why I know Clem is also a Doctor?
You obviously have no idea who DS is if you think he's female ;)
The difference between Clem and DS here is that one of them has posted only once so far and the other hasn't. If your whole exchange with Clem was an exercise in rolefishing, then good for you.

But really though, can we just... y'know, stop talking about PRs? All it's doing is making the scum's job easier.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 109, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Makes it harder if we ALL claim to be PRs though. They'll never figure out what the fuck to do.
So you mean we should hypoclaim then?
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:Ooh.. oooh! I can tell this game is gotta be a shitfest. I LOVE IT!
Looks at deadline

darth_vader_noooo.gif
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Unvote:
Vote: Reaper

Parking my vote here until he starts giving actual content.
Wolfy pop-in from volx :shifty:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 204, Clemency wrote:r.i.p stan lee
Too soon dude :cry:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 206, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 196, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 182, ReaperOfSouls wrote:UNVOTE: Clemency

Removing RVS vote.
what are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

Unvote, Vote Reaper

Almost50 wrote:I'm not liking the Beetlejuice
Yeah if not for the first part of this post I'd be voting volx now.
Just simply unvoting.
But did it achieve anything for you?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 208, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Removed a random vote.Nothing of substance. Place marker for myself.
The style of some of players in this game are vastly different than any in the first game I was in here.
Nothing of substance? My point exactly. I mean, I get that you wanted to make sure your vote was off the table, but I don't think it served all that much of a purpose when it was
on
the table. If my thought is wrong, feel free to explain.

Probably best to say no more about your first game cause it's still ongoing, I checked.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Clemency is town
In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m good having DS as a townread
Any reasons for these?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 246, DS wrote:Oh hi does someone know me, im interested to see if you may pick up on some of my towntells then
Yeah, I recognise you from this year's Mafia Champs ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 256, bristep123 wrote:Ok, 9 pages to catch up on.

Think there's been a movement to paint Bambi as scum, about PR speculation and also jumping on almost50's bandwagon. DS and Volxion just casually parking their votes for completely different reasons, not actively attacking but softly sowing suspicion. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe not.
Yeah. I'm thinking there's probably one scum in {Bambi, volxen} but it's hard to say which at this point.
I'm still waiting for ROS to come back with some reads before I choose who to vote next.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 260, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 257, Egix96 wrote:
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Clemency is town
In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m good having DS as a townread
Any reasons for these?
Clemency’s posting seems to carefree to be scum
I feel like I get where DS is coming from

Why do you feel the need to question my reads? You got a problem?
Just making sure you weren't making stuff up. Your reads are more meaningful when you have reasons to back them up.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 263, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 259, Egix96 wrote:

Think there's been a movement to paint Bambi as scum, about PR speculation and also jumping on almost50's bandwagon. DS and Volxion just casually parking their votes for completely different reasons, not actively attacking but softly sowing suspicion. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe not.
Yeah. I'm thinking there's probably one scum in {Bambi, volxen} but it's hard to say which at this point.
I'm still waiting for ROS to come back with some reads before I choose who to vote next.
I assume to see if it stays where it is?
I ISOed everyone. Having never played with any of you. Most everyone is a null read to me at this point. I don't have to ask if Clemency is always that random. I've already experienced enough to know the answer. My read there is he is completely random. Bambi I feel is random with a purpose. Differentiating what that is is proving difficult on first read. There's alot of random so far in this game. Not sure I like the naked votes by Adelbert Steiner. And something registered with volxen but I need to go back and reread. I see there are few that have sus feelings towards me. Not sure if it's my quietness or something else but I should be able to alleviate those by being more active than I have so far.
To sum up those ramblings I sit with everyone dead in middle, other than AS, Bambi and volxen and those are only first impressions. Nothing that I feel comfortable as of yet pushing.
Understandable.
UNVOTE:

I'm kinda underwhelmed with volxen so far. From what I remember of the game I played with him before (Newbie 1893 - he was town that game) he had a tendency to write very wordy posts with lots of analysis. Post # comes close but I was sort of hoping he'd have more to offer. Then again, it's possible he doesn't have as much to go off this time, but at the same time I'm not entirely sold on BB being scum.

VOTE: volxen
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

@Assassin
IIRC the only completed scum game volxen has on this site is Watchmen Wanted, which I wasn't in.
Perhaps I should give that one a skim.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 273, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I'm curious what made his quieter game worthy of a vote then. You mentioned he was more wordy in the past. What makes you think alignment is the reason for the change?
Isn't it fairly common for people to find it harder to think of what to write when they're scum, thus leading them to post less?
Of course, not everyone has that problem, but I was guessing it could be the case here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 276, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Depends on the person. Some people find it easier because you're sticking to a narrative as scum where as town you are trying to figure things out. So as town you may be less sure of yourself. Does something from your history with volx make him strike you as being one way or the other? Do you think it's possible it could be as simple as he had more free time in the past than he does now?
Well yes, I did say that not everyone posts less as scum. That last point does seem plausible, seeing as he's not the only person who's been lurking so far :shifty: . Besides, it's not as if I can give him any more than a slight lean either way based on so little content.

I think it's best if I go read Watchmen now, it might give me some useful insight.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

0 posts in 6 hours? Never done before ;)
Btw I've just finshed reading the first Day of that Watchmen game. I think it really helps to read the actual thread and not just volxen's ISO because it's important to see why he was being scumread.
Disappointingly, it hasn't done much to change my read on him tho :neutral:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 302, volxen wrote:
In post 266, Egix96 wrote:
In post 263, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 259, Egix96 wrote:

I assume to see if it stays where it is?
I ISOed everyone. Having never played with any of you. Most everyone is a null read to me at this point. I don't have to ask if Clemency is always that random. I've already experienced enough to know the answer. My read there is he is completely random. Bambi I feel is random with a purpose. Differentiating what that is is proving difficult on first read. There's alot of random so far in this game. Not sure I like the naked votes by Adelbert Steiner. And something registered with volxen but I need to go back and reread. I see there are few that have sus feelings towards me. Not sure if it's my quietness or something else but I should be able to alleviate those by being more active than I have so far.
To sum up those ramblings I sit with everyone dead in middle, other than AS, Bambi and volxen and those are only first impressions. Nothing that I feel comfortable as of yet pushing.
Understandable.
UNVOTE:

I'm kinda underwhelmed with volxen so far. From what I remember of the game I played with him before (Newbie 1893 - he was town that game) he had a tendency to write very wordy posts with lots of analysis. Post # comes close but I was sort of hoping he'd have more to offer. Then again, it's possible he doesn't have as much to go off this time, but at the same time I'm not entirely sold on BB being scum.

Interesting read. Given how inaccurate your read of me was in Newbie 1893 (we were both town and you hard-tunneled me on day one), I find it curious that you've jumped to the conclusion that I am scum because I have yet to write any "very wordy posts with lots of analysis" in this game. Yes I had a fair amount of lengthy posts in Newbie 1893, but that game got "serious" very early on, whereas up until very recently this game has consisted mostly of spamposting and joking around. There have been a lot of posts in this game in terms of quantity, but most of them are not "serious" posts. I feel like your read of my slot isn't taking that into account -- you're expecting me to have already written some of my infamous wallposts, even though the majority of the content in this game has been spamposting and joking around. So why would you expect detailed analysis from me at such an early point in the game? You made the connection between this game and Newbie 1893, while completely ignoring the fact that the transition from "RVS" to "serious mode" happened MUCH faster in that game, which is why I had more analytical posts earlier on in that game.

In fact if you look at all of my completed town games, my "very wordy posts with lots of analysis" always start after the game has made that transition from "RVS/joking around" to "serious mode", because that's when people start making actual readable posts that can be analyzed. Some games make that transition faster than others.

Given how quickly you came to this "scumread" of my slot, I feel like I'm going to need to read through your first game on this site (or at least ISO dive your slot), as I know you were scum in that game. You did tunnel me as town in Newbie 1893, but I would think town!Egix would be a bit more cautious in evaluating my slot, considering you were also pretty quick to (incorrectly) scumread me in that game. So while this could be TvT again, I'm not convinced yet that your "scumread" of me is genuinely coming from a town!Egix who wants to gamesolve. But I only have experience with town!Egix, so I will need to look at your completed scum game, because my concern at the moment is that you might be scum and you are purposefully tunneling me to mimic your town play from Newbie 1893.
Why do you think I've "jumped to the conclusion" that you are scum? It's only a
lean
because you hadn't yet provided enough content for me to form a solid, unchanging read.
Okay, so I get it, you didn't have as much to go on this time around. But I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself if you think I'm just gonna tunnel you again.
Problem is, I don't really have anyone else that I feel like having my vote on at the moment. I mean, I'm kinda tempted to vote Steiner but him lurking is generally NAI (compare: KittyTack from 1893).
In post 303, DS wrote:was that a "very wordy post with lots of anyalysis"?
Wordy yes, but based on my read of Watchmen I wanted I now think that volxen writing wallposts is NAI in itself. What matters is how much is actual analysis and how much is fluff.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

*Watchmen I wanted = Watchmen Wanted
ebwop
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 324, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:5 things we need to change and stat, btw, since you all wanna wait until the Europeans grace us with their presence.

VOTE: The Continent of Europe

1: Dave is someone I'd rather be aggresive because we need someone to not tolerate our shit and get us back on track.
2: My little buddy Giorno I want to have a firm readslist within the next 2 days so i can grill it with you and know your thought process.
3: Bristep's big readslist seem like something I'd do as town, flavorful and all, so ATM he'll be my second town pocket along with Clem.
4: Ofrhz isn't scum with a big talker this game because he's trying to interact with people this time. So I know at the very least who he's not a partner with.
5: Gamma stop being scummy because my current urge to hang goes You, then the Adelbert slot, then [REDACTED].
"My little buddy"
"He'll be my second town pocket"
:roll:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 331, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Stop being scummy.
That's rich coming from you :lol:
In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are we gonna have to go at it
Wait wut
I'd rather you didn't
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 398, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Egix wrote:
Wordy yes, but based on my read of Watchmen I wanted I now think that volxen writing wallposts is NAI in itself. What matters is how much is actual analysis and how much is fluff.

Thoughts on 302?
:?:
I've already commented on that post? It's the first part of the post you quoted.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 449, DS wrote:How many mafia in this game? 3-4 probably right based off the numbers? Percentage wise that seems about right so I'm okay with being the number 5, that'll keep me alive long enough to solve the game.
Oh God, you're not trying to do that thing you did in this year's Champs are you?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Egix96 »

> "Solving games mechanically doesn't work for me"
> "I can slink into that groove until someone
power clears
me"

Err okay

pedit @458: Well that's fine I guess.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 462, davesaz wrote:I don’t get the champs reference.
In the finale game of this year's Mafia Championships (over on Mafia Universe) DS said something like "oh there are 4 mafia? I thought there were 5"
That's basically all it is.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 521, Clemency wrote:
In post 515, davesaz wrote:86 posts and only 2-3 of them are tangentially related to game content.
My ok to yuk it up was not an ok to avoid doing anything all game.
finally
In post 522, Clemency wrote:i was wondering when people were gonna call me out for my loud lurking
You're doing a swell job of making sure no one else wants to vote you :P

@Mod: The votecount still has Steiner's name on it.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 525, Clemency wrote:
In post 523, ChibiBear wrote:Why were you loud lurking though?
because i don't wanna be hung
Well no one does. But if you don't wanna get lynched, then why bother making needless fluffposts like and ?
In post 532, Clemency wrote:oh jeez
i'm gonna have to try now
In post 533, Clemency wrote:alright good effort i tried my best see you tomorrow
These two posts were made almost 2 whole hours apart. What were you even doing during that time?
In post 537, Clemency wrote:you know i'm actually really lost because i've built my entire character around this immaturity and now i have no idea how to segue into effort without it looking super forced
i need an adult
It's not as if people haven't been subtly encouraging you to make more of an effort. I don't buy this excuse.
In post 541, Clemency wrote:i'll also have you know i'm automatically suspicious of people who townread me
i've made what, 100 posts with not a single piece of useful content?
Because you assume that they're scum and they're trying to pocket you? (@first line)
So it's basically like an anti-OMGUS? Ych.
I'm also not a fan of the apparent sarcasm in that second line. To me it looks like you're saying "I've written so many posts but you guys think they're all junk?"

UNVOTE:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Ehh I messed up the link for #118
Whatever
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 561, Clemency wrote:oh no that wasnt sarcasm
i'm very self-aware of how much i suck at this
also i was watching brooklyn 99 during those hours whoops
> self-aware
:shifty:

> I was watching tv
> "alright good effort i tried my best"
:igmeou: -> :facepalm:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Egix96 »

I often find it hard to tell when people are joking jsyk
It's just a me thing
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 576, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah
Also that lack of conviction when told it was a joke, yikes
VOTE: Egix
What's so yikesy about 566 exactly?
That post is completely NAI IMO, I would have typed it exactly the same even if I were scum.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 590, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why does how it’s typed matter
What matters is you pulled a complete 180. Do you not have any doubts he could just be saying it as a cover?
Oh no no don't get me wrong, I still think Clem could be scum. If it had been a "complete 180" then wouldn't I have unvoted him?
Thing is, it's just natural for me to go "oh wait that was a joke?" when I take something seriously at first and then someone says "I was joking".
But yes, now that you mention it, it could well have been cover.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 594, Clemency wrote:VOTE: egix
hop
In post 595, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:They say 3rd time's the charm, right? First it was me, then it was Clem...

VOTE: Egix96
Hey, town. Pay attention to these two. Look how opportunistic they're being!
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Egix96 »

Seriously though, look how soon they jumped onto my wagon after Assassin did. Something's definitely up with that.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 599, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Yeah that's interesting. If you think your wagon is opportunistic you should be looking at me. I brought up the point against you and didn't vote until my next post after gammas vote and encouraged others to hop on. It seems like you chose to attack the two who are the other leading wagons intentionally.

V/LA until Friday night
Okay then.
If you were scum, why would you CC doc and then immediately rescind? I legitimately can't see that coming from scum.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

@bristep
Simple reason why volxen's wagon had little traction compared to mine: because he's scum and I'm not.
Scum weren't willing to vote volx.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by Egix96 »

The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.
The scum, whoever they are, have obviously taken the opportunity to push a mislynch on low hanging fruit, as I am possibly the least experienced player in this game. Dick move.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bambietta
I'm now starting to think that we were right the first time.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 713, Clemency wrote:while i did hop onto the wagon, i agree that it grew concerningly fast

on that note, why is bambi specifically suspect? asking for real
I'm having trouble remembering my exact reasoning, but I think it might have been to do with me thinking that she wanted to get towncred by saving my life?
Thing is, I'm still relatively new (this is my first non-Newbie game, mind) so sometimes I end up just doing what "feels right" to me.
Yeah, that vote probably could've been thought through a bit better...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 715, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:... I literally just saved your life and this is how I'm repaid.

Man, if I get hung for this shenanigans and I saved scum because of the holiday spirit, imma be pissed.

Give your other reads first, my dude.
My reads are a bit all over the place atm but I'll try.

Town
Assassin

ofrhz
Dave

Chibi
Gamma

DS
A50

ROS
Bristep
Clem

Volxen
Bambi
Scum

People within the same grouping (separated by blank lines) are approximately equivalent.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 716, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Actually let's relook into the dude who put him into L-1 DESPITE ME LITERALLY JUST SAYING DS WILL QUICKHAMMER AND ME GIVING ACTUAL PROOF.

Egix, if you want to blame someone here, blame this bloke who literally came out of V/LA to murder your ass.
I'll vote volxen if you vote him first. Deal?

PS:
In post 646, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Listen, I just want Egix to have a good Thanksgiving morning without finding himself dead in-game. I'm letting him have a family dinner for the holiday spirit. And i want to hear his side of the story.
Joke's on you, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving where I come from. For me, today was just another Thursday ;)

pedit: It's Ee-jicks not edgy-ecks! ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 724, Bambietta Basterbine wrote: You piss on my car then try to beg me for a treat?

Your not a good boy. Your a bad dog. Shoo.
Spoiler: Me right now

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 737, volxen wrote:I find it ironic that you would classify yourself as "low hanging fruit", as you aren't exactly a newbie and you have completed multiple games on site. In our town game together you were certainly capable of defending yourself when you came under attack. And besides that, you started this game off by throwing shade at Reaper (he is fairly new to the site) for simply removing his RVS vote, and now you are pulling the "low hanging fruit" card?
"you aren't exactly a newbie and you have completed multiple games on site"
Ehh I'd say that's a bit of a stretch. So far there's only one game I've been in (that has ended, at least) where I didn't replace out.

"you started this game off by throwing shade at Reaper (he is fairly new to the site) for simply removing his RVS vote"
I also criticised him for what I believed was an inefficient use of his vote. I will admit though, I forgot in the heat of the moment that he was less experienced than me.

If I have time today, I'll have a go at making a more thorough evaluation of your play, but I'm also thinking of doing the same for Bambietta.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

VOLXEN NOTES

Just gonna use postnums for this.

- This is a fair point to make, but anyone can easily say it. Possibly LAMIST?

- This is mostly fine, but I think he may as well have included reasoning for townleaning A50 as well rather than saving it for later. Otherwise nothing particularly scummy.

- "I'm suspicious of Bambi's vote for Almost50 because she admitted herself that she was just going with the flow in voting for him"
"Why vote for him and bring him over halfway to lynch if she is not even individually scumreading him? I get that people sheep as town, but I'm always suspicious of 'going with the flow' votes."
Interesting point to make. I wouldn't say volx is town for saying this though.

- See for my response to this.

- @Volx, were you thinking that bristep could be w/w with Bambi here? Otherwise, why scumread him for thinking Bambi is town?

- Here, volx seems to fail to realise that Assassin had Steiner as true null, hence, in the middle.

- Aaaand there's my inspiration for making this post.

- My response is up above.

A recurring theme I see in this ISO is that volxen tends to ask a lot of questions, but doesn't seem to do much in the way of active scumhunting. At least that's the impression that I get.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 746, Almost50 wrote:I have decided I don't want to read any post that is more than 2-3 lines long. This game is giving a headache and I will be fine ending the day with any lynch at all.. just end it already.

P.S. Yes, that includes my own lynch.
- Too bad, I've just finished my Bambi notes. Still don't wanna read 'em? ;)

- That includes your own lynch? Okey dokey then!

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

BAMBI NOTES

47 - Possible TMI that Clem is scum? Or is that too much of a stretch?

79 - "my minion"??? Btw this is the A50 vote that volx took issue with.

95 - And now she's seemingly buddying up to Clem. What changed?

99, 101 - PR spec, putting herself as scum, then switching herself with dave? That's pretty darn gutsy if she's actually scum.

166 - And yet she didn't like me trying to make a vote bargain with her. Charming.

195 - This is basically 47 but Clem is replaced with volx.

316 - "Anyway, it'll feel pointless to pressure the (Steiner) slot with nobody there, so either he comes back and I'll vote him if he gives nothing interesting, or wait to pressure the oncoming person replacing into the slot." Keep that quote in mind...

324 - "My little buddy" "second town pocket" Yeah, I see...

331 - I've already pointed out the hypocrisy right there, some pages ago.

394 - And yet she thought I was a bad dog for trying to negotiate a vote with her. Again, charming.

401 - Another person fails to see what "true null" looks like. I think Assassin was meaning to have a similar number of town and scum leans.

425 - "I think (Gamma) or me is getting checked tonight" Another gutsy thing to say if she's scum.

481 - Wait, is this the real reason why she saved my life?

483 - Remember 316? This is quite a change compared to how she felt there.

551 - "I like to think weird murderous thoughts." Errrrrrr okay.

608 - "if he (Egix) claims he's basically more valuable dead." :(

614 - She baited DS into voting me and she still decided to save me afterwards? Uhhhhh.

630 - "Whether Egi flips green or red, I'll be happy." Say what now?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 750, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:I still dont get why you are grilling me for literally saving your life still, Egi. And I've been being buddies as much as I can since the beginning of the game.
You literally said that I was better off dead and that you'd still be happy even if I flipped green. And yet you still saved me. That's what I find weird.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 752, bristep123 wrote:Egix that's a fine long read but what are your conclusions?
For most of the game Bambi has been kind of openwolfy IMO (79, 99, 324 etc.). She now says it's her "being buddies" with people but I'm not entirely convinced. I also think she's been quite hypocritical as well (331, 394) but that's not necessarily scum-indicative. In terms of that reads list I gave the other day, I'm raising her up to about A50/DS tier, maybe slightly below that. I'm not sure really.

As for volxen, I think he's mostly been assuming more of a passive stance this game, it's like he's trying to ACT towny rather then BEING it.

UNVOTE:

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 815, Clemency wrote:here's my theory about ofrhz slot
last game, as a few players here can vouch for me, ofrhz was scum, and not very confident on his slot, so he let his scumpartner run the game along

this game, he pulls scum again, feels less motivated to play
you can see this from the lesser activity and the recent absence

what i imagine happened is: ofrhz comes back from his extended break, and sees us confirm one scum(volx)
not only that, but volx wastes the scum's potential day 2-3 cc on town cop, hindering scum as a whole
ofrhz goes "fuck this", replaces out, lets someone else handle it
i'm so confident on this i wont even spend my investigation on it
I think that's too angleshooty but eh you do you.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Wow, great start, feels good man.

@Gamma @Almost
How were you two so sure that volxen wasn't the cop?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 889, Almost50 wrote:
In post 84, Almost50 wrote:
In post 63, Adelbert Steiner wrote:Greetings, Almost50 why do you still vote for yourself?

SCUM POST.

VOTE: Adelbert
VOTE: ChibiBear

The other one is Alozo, I think ;)
Dude. Flaking is NAI.
In post 890, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 880, Egix96 wrote:Wow, great start, feels good man.

@Gamma @Almost
How were you two so sure that volxen wasn't the cop?
Quite sure
I did meta work and the results were fairly damning
Seems good.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 900, Almost50 wrote:
In post 897, Egix96 wrote:Dude. Flaking is NAI.
Where do you get that my vote is because they flaked? He posted, and I immediately reacted to his post at the time with a positive SR, and voted him based on it. That SR doesn't go because he flaked, because it was based on content not activity. That post is a SCUM CLAIM. Noob Scum who was trying to fit in, and I called him out.. SO he flaked.
Well excuse me if I missed the point, but you seem to be disregarding the possibility that Steiner simply got too busy with IRL stuff. I maintain that that slot was true null prior to CB subbing in.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 910, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Speaking if that Egi, now that Clem confirms me, I expect a thank you now.
Sigh, okay then.

Thank you very much Miss Basterbine.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 928, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:The Chibanana ignores the part about the doctor claim, so I'm just gonna go on a limb and say they aren't a doctor.
Having another exercise in rolefishing are you? ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 956, DS wrote:volxen (7) (LYNCH): bristep123, Bambietta Basterbine, Egix96, davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Almost50, Sleepless Assassin
Right, let's see who's most likely to have bussed volx here:
bristep: I don't really see scum!bristep initiating a wagon on his own buddy here. So I'm willing to lean town on him for now.
Bambi: Claimed to have been peeked green by cop. Not lynching her this Day.
Egix: Oh hey that's me
dave: bristep's reasoning seems solid, I can buy it.
GE: I had him as a town lean D1 but I'm no longer so sure. He claims that he had volx as lock scum based on meta, maybe it was to justify an easy bus vote?
Almost: I have no idea what this guy has been doing all game. I don't believe his doc claim ftr.
Assassin: He's dead.

TLDR: If volxen was bussed, it's probably either dave or GE who did it. But honestly I'd be quite surprised if the wagon was pure since I think volxen was never not getting lynched in the end, scum might as well have bussed him at that point.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 981, DS wrote:Wasnt Egix voting Volxen at some point yesterday?
Yes I was.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 986, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
My suspicion is that was a TMI post spewing EgiX town
Considering that you were suspecting me for a large part of the game, I find it odd that you think this now.
Don't you think he might just have a townread on me?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s possible but I feel like the way it is written comes from someone who plain knows you are Town. I think the thing that gets to me is the past tense with little qualification.
From your perspective though, it should still make sense if I'm Alonzo's scumbuddy. So even if he has TMI, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm spewed town.
Besides, you can't really get meaningful spew from anyone unless they're dead scum.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 999, davesaz wrote:
In post 991, Egix96 wrote:
In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s possible but I feel like the way it is written comes from someone who plain knows you are Town. I think the thing that gets to me is the past tense with little qualification.
From your perspective though, it should still make sense if I'm Alonzo's scumbuddy.
So even if he has TMI, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm spewed town.
Dangerous for scum to point this out, gives me minor townvibes.
Besides, you can't really get meaningful spew from anyone unless they're dead scum.
Well, you can get meaningful stuff from dead town too, but yeah proven alignments are more helpful than unproven.

What do you think of Alonzo's move here?
His reasoning for voting Gamma is kinda shallow, I think, because he seems to disregard the possibility of Gamma v. Me being TvT. I'd say that 989 is NAI because it's a simple enough excuse for scum!Alonzo to have easily come up with.

As it stands right now, I'm unsure whether I find Alonzo or Gamma to have more scum equity. When I have the chance I'll probably compare their ISOs/voting/etc.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Egix96 »

ofrhz/Alonzo ISO notes

#129 - I presume the vote was for pressure? Personally I don't think that was worth voting me over but ehh.

#184 - Does scum!ofrhz normally bus-vote in order to encourage a scumbuddy who's active-lurking to post? I would guess not.

#185 - Correct read on Assassin, also correct on Clem IF Clem is indeed town.

#228 - Lurking is NAI blablabla. The fact that volx was actually scum is irrelevant here, I think.

#235 - Good thought.

#254 - I think this is more likely to come from town!ofrhz, just my take. At least IRT volx having been scum.

#293 - This points to ofrhz/bristep being NOT w/w. "I think it's unlikely bristep and volxen are scum together." I agree with this but for different reasons of course.

#341, 343 - Vote first, explain later. Urrrgh. Note that none of ofrhz's previous few posts seemed to show any real intent of voting Bambi.

Not done yet, gonna walk the dog and then continue working on this.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

ofrhz/Alonzo Part 2

#674 - I don't really agree with this post. Then again, I'm currently thinking Chibi is town, so...

#698 - I take it the "mindmeld" between GE and SA means them both thinking I was scum, but I'm not sure.
"volxen's list of three scumreads in 637 is decent" Interesting thing to say considering they thought volx was scum before...

-Alonzo posts begin here-

#879 - At this point, Clem hadn't yet said anything since D2 started, so I take it this is referring to when Clem commented on the replace-out. If it's not that, then this post is just weird.

#920 - Remember this...

#933 - Strange reason for unvoting.

#980 - Gamma suspected that this could be TMI that I'm town, but I'm more inclined to think that Alonzo just townreads me.

#1004 - He doesn't say much here, but I think this leans me towards thinking that Alonzo only thinks I'm town rather than knowing it.

Conclusion: This slot seems a bit unlikely to be scum with volxen based on interactions. The one thing that I can really point to and say it gives me a scum vibe is the "vote first, explain later" in 341 + 343. Overall I would say that this slot is likely town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1005, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1004, Alonzo wrote:So I did a dig Of Egis Votes, I think on balance they re enforce my stance on Town Egi.

Sheeping Alonzo :P
What are your thoughts on 991? Could you see me writing that as scum?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1020, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1019, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1005, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1004, Alonzo wrote:So I did a dig Of Egis Votes, I think on balance they re enforce my stance on Town Egi.

Sheeping Alonzo :P
What are your thoughts on 991? Could you see me writing that as scum?
2 things:

1- Do I even know what your scum game looks like?
2- Of you're aware of what you can/can't do/say as Scum it becomes a null argument. You may have posted it precisely to say you wouldn't post that as scum.
Seems fair, considering that I don't have much of a scum meta.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1022, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1021, ChibiBear wrote:I really don't have much to say rn, my townpile is Clem, Bambi, Bri, Egix.

DS is ??? Sorta town lean still I guess.

So that leaves A50, Alonzo, Gamma, Reaper, Dave.

Can everyone post more so I can sort you guys? Thanks~ :lol:
You've already told us you're scum with Egix. What more do you have to say?

Like, of all unconfirmed players you TR Bri & Egix??? Seriously? If you can't see dave is Town you're being BAD. If you don't think I'm at least a Town lean, you're really really bad.

Might as well do a cover version of this:

"You've already told us you're scum wth Egix."
dhfjakdjfjaldk what? You seriously can't truly believe that.
And the rest just reads like overly apprehensive AtE.

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Egix96 »

im vt
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:What even was the EgiX case again
tldr i made an ill-thought push on the cop
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1062, DS wrote:
In post 1059, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Come on folks. It's time to terminate this pup and send it to doggy hell.
wait, im unvoting so I can hammer again

UNVOTE: Egix
Don't even think about it
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1059, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Come on folks. It's time to terminate this pup and send it to doggy hell.
But I thought all dogs go to heaven though?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

I would post an Itchy gif right now but I'm on my iPad at my nan's house
Fml this sucks
And no i don't mean the mouse from the Simpsons
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

^ It's not too late to CFD this, is it?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1070, DS wrote:
In post 1066, Egix96 wrote:
And the voted the doc lol
A50's not a doc. #StayWoke
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1073, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1071, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

^ It's not too late to CFD this, is it?
Do you have a reason or are you just being random for the sake of it
I'm trusting my man Alonzo here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1076, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1072, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1070, DS wrote:
In post 1066, Egix96 wrote:
And the voted the doc lol
A50's not a doc. #StayWoke
:facepalm:

Egix, I swear if you turn to be the other Doctor I'm going to request the game be replayed with the same roles and get you lynched on D1!!!

@Other Doctor: Plan is still intact. >I< will protect Clemency tonight. If he dies then I'll -obviously- be the next day lynch.
I already claimed VT, calm down dude. I just don't believe your claim. You could be gambiting just like Assassin was.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

Fine fine I get it, you're a doc.
But really I just wanna go to DVC already.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Boom bye scum?????
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1100, ChibiBear wrote:That's the hammer right? Don't keep us waiting puppy, which is it?
Be a patient bear and wait for the flip ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1438, Gamma Emerald wrote:scum pt when btw
There's not much in it tbh. Just me saying "We kill Assassin yeah?", DS getting pissed off at me for self hammering, and DS putting in the kills for each night.

Still though, nice win! DS deserves all the credit tbh, I played like crap.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1414, DS wrote:Double fail hammer was entirely orchestrated btw, I saw that I wasn't hammering both times before posting
Woooooow. Pure genius. So it WAS the Star Wars gifs that saved my life, not Bambi...

Return to “Completed Open Games”