Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol ok
I like how everyone gets one of these pre-supplied.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

o7
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I intend to bring this back here, but first I want to show you this: my copycat product of the thing this game is based on
Subject: Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)
Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol I saw that yeah
You actually locked me out of posting my reaction
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is it okay if I post it when thread is unlocked or should I not
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Time to tip the scales!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game, Second Edition!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!
Special note that unlike the first run which had everyone listed in the same order of the playerlist this one will be sorted with the most active at the top and the least active at the bottom.

Almost Chara
The Last Knight
Cheeky Dancer
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
DrewVa
BrightEyedFish
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Nev and Max
Alonzo
Emperors New Groove
RCEnigma
Nero Cain
Thanos
Profii
- Meh, this guy just feels consistently thoughtful.
Ultimate Liars
- On top of 573 being off in my opinion, 360 is an inaccurate appraisal of what DrewVa posts like, especially the DVa head.
Davesaz
- I've got a gut townread here because their questioning so far seems towny but he hasn't posted much yet so I'm not gonna say to follow me on this yet.
Mcqueen
- Has only responded to Xtoxm. Kinda shady if you ask me. Also McQueen, what do you mean by what you said in 267?
Emperor flippyNips
- His last post has me feeling good about him but he still needs to return to follow through on that. I hope he does!
Theta Alpine
- Only has one post, and it's completely worthless! Where are you my Greek letter comrade?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s so funny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I first used the Georgia typeface in Large Normal 207
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

KCEH
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can a modifier be disabled/enabled at will?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyway, tonight I’d like to
babysit Nero Cain
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll take the one shot Neighborizer then
Can I use my starting ability and any Boonus abilities the same night?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: BrightEyedFish
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE: BrightEyedFish
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Creature
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hwat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: cheeky dancer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Nero Cain
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Elsa Jay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If I get a charge transfer can I use it and my own ability in the same night at the costs of two charges (one spent on the ability and one spent on the transfer)?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: nev and max
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: brighteyedfish
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

protect bef
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: BRIGHTEYEDFISH
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Neighborizer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And keep.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw do I have time to act and if so, may I use my +1 and/or my neighborizer today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The setup says vigilante is town only in the rule book. HOWEVER, I believe there is flexibility there, albeit flexibility that should never be bent. Could a mafia vigilante or day vigilante exist as a variant role?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Neighborize Elsa
They're conftown imo, let's just hope they dont get killed
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Game Topics”