Post by Cheeky Dancer »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 670, RCEnigma wrote:If I really cared I wouldn't have posted it.
If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted "I know I'm going to get scumread but"

~ C
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 677, Ramcius wrote:

~ C
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 659, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Then why do they allegedly have the most votes? I don't see the davesaz townread but I seem to always scumread them.

~ C
It’s fake. DVa told me she never voted them.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:

~ C
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 661, Thanos wrote:This seems like town auro imo. Town lean.

-lamees
You’re townleaning your hydra partner? Lolwat?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 645, Thanos wrote:
In post 618, mcqueen wrote:It'd be hilarious if Thanos got lynched/killed on the same day Endgame comes out
It's likelier that we make it to LyLo and there's a mislynch... meaning we get Endgamed :$ :$
Funny
I kinda wanna leantown this
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 655, the worst wrote:
Wow this sounds like hard work. Can I get some refreshing drinks for you guys?
Just a water.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 679, DrewVa wrote:
In post 659, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Then why do they allegedly have the most votes? I don't see the davesaz townread but I seem to always scumread them.

~ C
It’s fake. DVa told me she never voted them.
Why would your partner need to tell you something like that? Locked out lf your own confessional?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 666, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Alonzo is scummy.

~ C
Does performer agree?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 25, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 1 has begun!!

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

(expired on 2018-12-28 18:00:00)
on
December 28th, 2018.
This thread says the people "JUST" have to vote to end the day. I assume they don't know who we are all voting for

i.e. they can't say like, "between the 4 of us we can see profii is the leading wagon rn and he would be a good lynch so lets end the day"

some people are assuming that Alonzo VC was legit and I don't know if that's because they weren't on it so don't know any better or are they just playing along with random hypothetical scenarios

:S
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 am

Post by profii »

..... I mean they have to be more like "well loads of people are
saying
they'd vote profii, so lets hope they are true to their word and
hopefully
he is top of the pops and gets rope"

if that clears up what I mean?!
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Alonzo »

Everyone should be voting for Gamma...
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 686, profii wrote:
In post 25, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 1 has begun!!

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

(expired on 2018-12-28 18:00:00)
on
December 28th, 2018.
This thread says the people "JUST" have to vote to end the day. I assume they don't know who we are all voting for

i.e. they can't say like, "between the 4 of us we can see profii is the leading wagon rn and he would be a good lynch so lets end the day"

some people are assuming that Alonzo VC was legit and I don't know if that's because they weren't on it so don't know any better or are they just playing along with random hypothetical scenarios

:S
I assumed people were just playing along with Alonzo's votecounts post but cheekys response to it is kinda ehhhh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Or at the very least were voting Nev and assumed the VC to be correct. The rest at least know who they are voting if at all.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 660, Cheeky Dancer wrote:They being Nev and Max

~ C
I suppose you would have to believe London when he says that that is where the votes are. A few people have already come in and said that he is wrong. He didn't know where our vote was...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

that VC was obvious joke, but even then i said it was wrong, so one would expect people not to take it serious. Thus it makes me wonder, do scum try mud waters with it or people just don't actually read this thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:19 am

Post by mcqueen »

Sorry, I got distracted last night. Anyways,
In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 542, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:
In post 498, Elsa Jay wrote:He's doing better then the other AFK crew that can end the day. Don't grill him for wanting the game to go forward.
oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch

but as we are now, we have no consensus on lynch, we barely have discussion and your friend here is trying end day without making any effort to find scum, so I feel like I have every right to grill him for it
I kinda dislike saying this, but I agree with the bolded part. Page 30 seems like an arbitrary number pulled out of an ass somewhere. Guy doesnt know where we are as a gamestate yet, and he is saying hes going to stop it in 8 pages (if he gets support from his othe r3) so he can catch up? Seems like an easy way to have all 5 scum votes on one unsuspecting player while the rest of us have our votes scattered and ultimately wasted.

Why would having all the scum hard claim day 1 be an issue exactly?
This isn't the point. We have no idea whether scum will be on a wagon by page 30, so assuming so and ending the day early is not a great idea from my perspective. We're relying on "if they're on a wagon." Sorry, I don't want to risk that. I'd rather get as much info from the thread for now.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 576, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 573, Ultimate Liars wrote:We might actually just have to change our vote from Drewva to Alonzo based on the last few pages.

That would be rather unfortunate.

Nero is probably town, he annoys me way too much in every game I'm in with him to let that make him a scumread.

Really though, I want more activity from myself and others. Let's let this game draw out as long as possible!

-Tsumigi
Why do you want to drag out the day? That risks increased town apathy especially with the current rate of posting.
I really don't understand why you think this is a bad thing. There's only 11 irl days until the deadline IIRC (Dec. 28). That's not incredibly long. Maybe I'll vote to end the day with under 5 irl days left, but I don't consider that super "early"
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 638, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm wondering why the Nero/Cheeky chacha was the only thing that really seemed to catch mcqueen's eye/thing he commented on in ~26 pages

~ C
In post 586, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 405, DrewVa wrote:Something_Smart -- does something_smart not like rolling scum?
I hate rolling scum but I don't post less

I've had an extremely busy last few days, this game started at a terrible time for me. I'm catching up now.

I will say though, as I'm catching up, I'm having a hard time finding things that feel worthwhile to talk about. Maybe it's the lack of public votes but from the few pages I've looked at just now, it feels like people are just talking each other in circles.
I saw a lot of people were jumping on RCE and a few others. Definitely worth an ISO, but I didn't see anything that gave me hard scum vibes from him or anyone else atm.

I wanted to clear you up as town despite your awful accusation of Nero. If I'm giving out townreads, that's catching scum by PoE.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 590, Something_Smart wrote:It's almost certainly a bad idea to end the day this early.

But it would be very interesting to see where everyone puts their vote when they don't think anybody's watching.
I'm not sure I understand your second sentence. Once 2 people vote to end the day (remember those votes go ITT), most people will start placing more serious votes.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 629, mcqueen wrote:
In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 451, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nice strawman.
So not a strawman. You are basically saying that I can't find RCE scummy b/c you didn't. Your use of buzzwords might impress new players and fool them into thinking you are town and/or know what you are talking about but I and everyone else knows this is hollow AF.
I do find his interaction with you hollow, but from my experience, he's still town. Scum wouldn't put themselves out there like that on Day 1
is this saying that you find Cheeky town? I mean yeah, scum Cheeky just general avoids me as to not make a scene but whats to say that she hasn't decided to change? We can call it null at best I think.
Yes, that's what I was saying. Keep in mind I have no meta experience with most of these people, so my reads come explicitly off of what they post in this game.

I did use general meta as a basis for my read on them, though, because I always scumread people that make stupid pushes but they're usually town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 637, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 635, mcqueen wrote:
In post 633, Elsa Jay wrote:I dont have any yet so I'm still reading into it. Why should I lie to make a readslist? And who says scum have daychat? The rules specify "may or may not".
Maybe they don’t, but it’s possible they do

You seriously don’t have ANY townreads yet 26 pages in now? I find that hard to believe
No real reason to townread people yet, I scumread first and see who I can trust later. I'm currently waiting to see if RCE and TLK go anywhere or if it drizzled out.
What do you mean "no reason to townread people yet"? That kinda helps through PoE..., plus it helps you examine people pushing your townreads; are they legitimate pushes, or are they scum pushing a townie?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 639, Alonzo wrote:
In post 634, mcqueen wrote:Here’s a few of my reads to get the ball rolling;
- Cheeky Dancer: town. His interaction with Nero was bad but that’s usually a town tell this early.
- Nero Cain: town. Played with him a long time ago. His playstyle seems the same (kinda sassy, as GE pointed out), but he seems genuine
- Nev and Max: leaning town. This guy(s) go hard. They’re out pushing Day 1 and as of now I don’t see why they’d be that way as scum

have you played with both heads of Cheeky Dancer before?

Do you know who is in nev and max? how are they going hard?
I've not played with either head.

I don't know who Nev and Max is, but for now they're very direct and pushy towards multiple people (you being one of them IIRC). For now, I think that warrants a townread. Most of his accusations seem plausible. If his reasons start to become thinner and thinner, that's when I'll re-examine him as scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”