Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

Not sure what to make of Flubber's ISO actually... I'll just put him in my nullpile for now.

@lapsa: noted, I'll make sure to consider that if you turn out to be town.

@xwing: I'd be interested in your reasoning for your flubber read.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 421, Egix96 wrote:
In post 420, LolWagons wrote:So that’s a nice list. Gut still saying town on Egix. I’ve been right about his flips so far even though I’ve had trouble articulating why.
Shhhhh. There is only Boba Tea. :wink:
Xwing I guess technically I’ve only played one game with him, we aren’t allowed to talk about ongoing. Which hopefully doesn’t get me in trouble because I didn’t reference specifics. Just goofed and thought one had finished.

I do trust my read on him though.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

^don't worry about it you'll be fine... hopefully :shifty:
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am

Post by xwing »

In post 425, Egix96 wrote:Not sure what to make of Flubber's ISO actually... I'll just put him in my nullpile for now.

see my post , latter part..
lemme know if you need more.. :)

@lolwagons: you'll be fine haha..

reason why im not too comfy with egix was mainly coz of the start..didnt like how he joined my wagon, then switched not soon after..unsure if im thinking too much into it..
i still like the fact that he delivered on his word though..
@egix can you expand on your scum leans the same way you expounded on your "no-opinion" slots too?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 428, xwing wrote:
In post 425, Egix96 wrote:Not sure what to make of Flubber's ISO actually... I'll just put him in my nullpile for now.

see my post , latter part..
lemme know if you need more.. :)

@lolwagons: you'll be fine haha..

reason why im not too comfy with egix was mainly coz of the start..didnt like how he joined my wagon, then switched not soon after..unsure if im thinking too much into it..
i still like the fact that he delivered on his word though..
@egix can you expand on your scum leans the same way you expounded on your "no-opinion" slots too?
- Oh okay. The only problem with that reasoning is that it all falls apart if TGP flips town.
- I just reconsidered the situation and changed my mind. That's all I can really say tbh.
- It's getting late where I live so that will have to wait for another time.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Okay so after reading through the previous pages my reads from [p]241[/p] and [p]244[/p] mostly stay the same, with a few exceptions:
My TR on lol is stronger. Looks earnest and is clearly trying hard to produce advancing content.
Xwing is looking better in my eyes. Looking less like a fake and more earnest town. UNVOTE: Xwing
Going to go with a SR on profii for trying to get himself on a wagon before it goes to a lynch. VOTE: profii
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by profii »

ok
did some reading back and the vibe i get sometimes is some people are so towny i get paranoid and think they are scum - i think that's happening with lol which destroys my theory of {xwing / lol}

ive still no problem with the TGP lynch or robert
but if they start flipping town im looking at lapsa
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I mean sure, profii might be a bit more agressive, but I really can't say I think he's scum Golden.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by profii »

im a puppy and your a leopard how am i the agressive one here :P :lol:
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

You just are. at least you got it half right with leopard.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 434, Robert2424 wrote:half right with leopard.
Lynx?
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
DoughCoin
NikkCoin
LolCoin
TriviumCoin100
WagonCoin
EgixCoin100
ProfiiCoin100
SashaCoin100
RobCoin
XCoin
GoldCoin
FlubbCoin
LapsaCoin

I've been trying to do some additional market research. In doing so I've somewhat re-evaluated some of the listings.
Doughcoin I feel like is starting to increase in value mostly because I haven't seen certain things I associate with a low value Dough yet, although still very close to null, but not a significant change.

While NikkCoin still seems like it has some potential value, I think I was overvaluing it in my last update, so I have somewhat correct it here. Nonetheless I feel like that investment is lacking other investors so I might reallocate.

Lolcoin has depreciated somewhat although still has value.

I feel like my own slot has been a bit distracted so I probably look a bit more valuable given my lack of impact.

I've defaulted EgixCoin back to default value. While I am not really seeing strong signs of value in EgixCoin, and indeed liked some of that representative's posts, I feel like EgixCoin is capable of deeper analysis and so I am slightly concerned. Perhaps it is simply a case of the day 1s though.

ProfiiCoin I've defaulted to null. I liked some of his posts and this has moved him away from my default position of scumreading him.

SashaCoin is always a hard read. I'm hoping my new reallocation will allow me to further evaluate this property.

Given how much my other reads have been shifting, I feel good decreasing the value of RobCoin somewhat. I'm not sure the representative has shown the property to be particularly low value, but I think there's enough value elsewhere this is unlikely to be a jackpot investment.

XCoin is a hard property to analyze as well, but I am starting to think it might actually not increase in value over time. Still, not committed to a low value rating here.

GoldCoin is very much on people's minds right now. I think the investment has decent potential. If the investment firm decides that they would like to test the market value of this wagon in a permanent manner, I might be willing to "compromise" here. I guess I should ask whether the firm is serious enough in their investments on this property that they would like a "claim." I haven't seen anyone talking about that, and yet there seems to be significant investments in this property. Not sure what to make of this.

Continuing to decrease the value of FlubbCoin. I have little hope it turns into a jackpot.

My current interest is in LapsaCoin, and this is where I am re-allocating for now. While NikkCoin might have slightly more value, LapsaCoin seems to have more investors, and my vote on Nikk has been "vanity" for too long at this point. There is something I noticed about LapsaCoin's representative. In reviewing her marketing in a previous game, I noticed that she very rarely unvotes. Here, she has unvoted many times. I am not totally sure this makes her a high value investment, but I am curious whether her strategy for early game has changed for reasons I cannot anticipate.

BUY VOTE: LapsaCoin

@xwing, I get the sense you thought I was trying to recommend an alternative to GoldCoin. This is actually not the case; I feel like GoldCoin is a decent investment, although not the one I am most excited for at the moment. However, as I started to feel like XCoin's value might be dropping, I was hoping to understand how serious you were about your investment in GoldCoin, given the other investors on that property, and whether you were genuinely interested in seeing whether that property will become a jackpot.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Ebwop -- my apologies for misgendering the representative from LapsaCoin
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by LolWagons »

I’m interested in a claim from TGP.

That last sentence about trying to get on a wagon before lynch... that makes no sense coming from town. Why would a Townie say someone was trying to get on their wagon before a lynch. Wouldn’t their scum read want to stay off their wagon if they flipped town?

I don’t like the Wagonomics account, I think it’s a cute idea being poorly executed, and the reads aren’t anything particularly insightful. The Lapsa vote is kind of bad, to be honest, and I’m not even a fan of Lapsa.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Also “going to go with”... that language just bothers me. Seems so ...insincere? Noncommittal might be a better word.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 438, LolWagons wrote:I don’t like the Wagonomics account, I think it’s a cute idea being poorly executed, and the reads aren’t anything particularly insightful. The Lapsa vote is kind of bad, to be honest, and I’m not even a fan of Lapsa.
His other accounts are more serious and while on them he produces good reads and is a good player. Unless he's not the guy I think, but I'm almost certain, way more than 50%.

What's so bad about his vote? I'm not following you.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 440, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 438, LolWagons wrote:I don’t like the Wagonomics account, I think it’s a cute idea being poorly executed, and the reads aren’t anything particularly insightful. The Lapsa vote is kind of bad, to be honest, and I’m not even a fan of Lapsa.
His other accounts are more serious and while on them he produces good reads and is a good player. Unless he's not the guy I think, but I'm almost certain, way more than 50%.

What's so bad about his vote? I'm not following you.
I mean it’s based on a meta of voting frequency...in a single game...that’s a really bad reason to vote for someone on page what. 15ish?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by LolWagons »

18. On mobile as usual.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 441, LolWagons wrote:I mean it’s based on a meta of voting frequency...in a single game...that’s a really bad reason to vote for someone on page what. 15ish?
Makes sense.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by LolWagons »

I’ve read the end of #430 about 12 times and don’t see how it isn’t a scumslip.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

@Lol: You voted TGP in post 40, never unvoted and kept tunneling him. Did you consider another suspect, who, why, ....?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 444, LolWagons wrote:I’ve read the end of #430 about 12 times and don’t see how it isn’t a scumslip.
By faking distancing you mean?
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Nikk »

In post 444, LolWagons wrote:I’ve read the end of #430 about 12 times and don’t see how it isn’t a scumslip.
That would give us our next run if Paradox flips red, no?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 445, Sashaddin wrote:@Lol: You voted TGP in post 40, never unvoted and kept tunneling him. Did you consider another suspect, who, why, ....?
When you’re right, you’re right. DB, Egix, Profii, and Trivium all saw me hard tunnel scum as town last game. I can admit when a read is wrong. I don’t think this one is.

If TGP is town then I’d have to think lynching on the wagon would be best. I’d look hard at Nikk and Profii as they were kind of the quieter adopters.

Robert goes from being scum to null in that scenario. I’d probably actually have to dig into Lapsa meta even though I don’t want to.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 430, TheGoldenParadox wrote:[snip]
Going to go with a SR on profii for trying to get himself on a wagon before it goes to a lynch. VOTE: profii
@lol, is this what you meant by the scumslip on post 430? i dont get what you're seeing here..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”