Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i think she's kinda more interactive/active as villa but not something i think is backed up enough that i'd push as a meta reason
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

While I saw something that made me slightly consider current investments in VaxCoin, and I have started to wonder if maybe there isn't something to investing in the LurkerCoin Mutual Fund, I'm also not sure it will make a difference given the current support for PotatoCoin being the investment property for today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 749, Party Boat wrote:Ya I'm pretty sure I'm still gonna want Leo dead once everyone's popped in to post this week
What does people popping in have to do with anything?
In post 749, Party Boat wrote:Like all his posts are just so devoid of anything that feels like genuine scumhunting
Who needs to look like they're scumhunting more? Town or scum?

I'm not particularly inspired by your posting this game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like to stir the pot I'm going to say that I think spud is just floundering town and I'm being lazy because I can't be bothered trying to sort this big ass game, let alone try to get another feasible wagon through.

The folks circling the potential easy mislynch slot, like sheep and PB are the most suspicious.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maybe Gamma/Hebi too but will need to reread.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 752, Wagonomics wrote:While I saw something that made me slightly consider current investments in VaxCoin, and I have started to wonder if maybe there isn't something to investing in the LurkerCoin Mutual Fund, I'm also not sure it will make a difference given the current support for PotatoCoin being the investment property for today.
Tell me more on VaxCoin. It seems like it could go places.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

So far the representative for VaxCoin has invested in SheepCoin and VarsoonCoin, neither of which are properties I see as particularly promising. His joke posts about post numbers did make me somewhat wonder, since I have seen Low-Value VaxCoin make similar jokes in the past, but overall I would say VaxCoin still has significant investment potential.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 741, Purrcocet wrote:U were just on our team

kokichi the entire game basically only said "Why isn't Alonzo being lynched yet" And no one batted an eye LMOAO...
In post 672, Kokichi Oma wrote:When is potato being lynched
In post 695, Kokichi Oma wrote:I hate when we vote scum and people unvote for no reason
-_-

and sheep votes like mafia
I wanna think about it more but first glance I like that reasoning for Kokichi
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

can one of you link that game being referenced
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 721, singletonking wrote:Btw does anyone know how to read Wagonomic's charts? Is he townreading the big/green numbers and scumreading the low/red numbers or what?
who knows

lets kill them
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by vonflare »

just kidding btw i like wagonomics
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Party Boat »

In post 753, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 749, Party Boat wrote:Ya I'm pretty sure I'm still gonna want Leo dead once everyone's popped in to post this week
I personally just want everyone to have a few opinions before a lynch goes through, especially on whether or not they think the leading wagons are good/bad/etc. And also Jaylow's only post is still real bad and I want to see more posts from them and see if it continues to be real bad
Cheeky wrote:
In post 749, Party Boat wrote:Like all his posts are just so devoid of anything that feels like genuine scumhunting

I mean Leo's clearly trying to look like he's doing something in-game, even if it's not scumhunting

He's not OMGLOCKSCUM5EVER but if I could get a lynch on someone as equivalently scummy as I think he's being in every game day 1 I would be very happy with it. He seems like he's talking past all the people who actually want to talk with him and it feels profoundly weird and the best explanation for it that I have is that he's just scum.

as for inspiring i joined a no deadlines game with an account named Party Boat
I can find some sweet jams for you if you're interested but aside from that I am very content with how much effort I'm putting into the game at the moment despite the fact that I'm probably shrugging off half+ the playerlist as "fine for now"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I didn't say entertained I mean looking at the content of what posts you have made it seems more like you're trying to look town, with all the reiterations of pressure on Spud, rather than actually being town.

I do note the Jaylow post as bad though. Not sure that clears you in this unknown setup yet.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 757, Wagonomics wrote:So far the representative for VaxCoin has invested in SheepCoin and VarsoonCoin, neither of which are properties I see as particularly promising. His joke posts about post numbers did make me somewhat wonder, since I have seen Low-Value VaxCoin make similar jokes in the past, but overall I would say VaxCoin still has significant investment potential.
That actually makes sense. Wow. Much claps.

And Vax is definitely someone to watch. Not really scum yet, but not getting strong town feels.

As for Jaylow, that post was terrible, but I'm not lynching anyone for a single post. I'll give him a second chance to hang himself, or not. Of course if he doesn't take it, and turns into a permanent lurker... Well, we'll see what happens.

Pleased as man, with man to dwell. Jesus our Emmanuel.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 718, Leodanny wrote:
In post 701, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 680, Leodanny wrote:Isn’t town implied?

Why do you see one “hell no” as overreacting?

Why can’t it be both a sheep and OMGUS?
Because he asked you for reads. Why would you react so strongly to that?

It could be but you still haven’t given a reason for it but it’s your refusal to give reads, is the more concerning part of it. Why would you be opposed to that?
My word choice really needs to be better.
Anyway, what I meant was I didn’t have three reads, I have too many townreads. Not that I wouldn’t give him my reads.
Just pick any 3 and explain your reasoning or scum, if you have any. How you explain your reads, helps people get a handle on your alignment, which is why it’s so important.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 722, Varsoon wrote:
In post 719, singletonking wrote:Varsoon, the issue I have with you is this: you first outed your neighbourhood because you believed it contained at least one scum, but then you were the first to propose that your neighbourhood could be all town. I find these mindsets conflicting.

Can you reconcile this?
Even if it
could
have scum, that doesn't mean that it does.
I outted the hood because
1. IF there is scum there, then any info we share there is not safe from being stolen.
2. IF there is scum there, ya'll can PoE figure out who scum is later in the game.
3. Regardless of if there is scum there or not, it becomes incredibly obvious when 4 people are having out-of-main-thread discussion; any decent player would realize we have some sort of alternate means of interaction, which may get us falsely scumread. Even basic players catch on to this and get suspicious of players who seem to have info they don't/interactions that they haven't seen.
4. The game thread itself, on the other hand, is guaranteed to have the usual ratio of town to non-town alignments. Hunting there should be our priority, as if we're wrong about scum being in the neighborhood, we PoE ourselves into a sunk-cost 4-town-mislynch.

Does that make sense?
How many times do I have to write this out?
Makes sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 731, Varsoon wrote:Also, NSG is a member of it and she's admitted to getting pocketed in PTs before.
I just don't think having a 4 man PT is beneficial for town if kept secret.
NSG?

???

:lol:

You mean me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 741, Purrcocet wrote:U were just on our team

kokichi the entire game basically only said "Why isn't Alonzo being lynched yet" And no one batted an eye LMOAO...
In post 672, Kokichi Oma wrote:When is potato being lynched
In post 695, Kokichi Oma wrote:I hate when we vote scum and people unvote for no reason
-_-

and sheep votes like mafia
His tunelliness, does give me pause. Like I said, town!sheep=waffley sheep, tunelly sheep=scum!sheep. Hmmm . . . town!Kokichi is also less tunelly too, in general.

But it obviously would depend on Leo!flip. Tbf, his reasoning for his Kokichi vote was atrocious.

But anyone pushing a lynch on a hard claim, does have me concerned.

Oh and I think, Single is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 743, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 741, Purrcocet wrote:and sheep votes like mafia
can you go more inot depth about why you think this

also i did a hebi meta dive and
they definitely get lynched as villa a lot

they have the same overall feel as villa in how theyre generally petty relaxed/natural in thread without really caring about how theyre read

i still dislike a couple of individual specific posts in this game and i havent found any wolf games to compare to so i dont know to what degree she's aboe to replicate this but it's still a decent look and i wanted to update on that because i might not be able to read a wolf game for a while
Pretty damn sure, this is town!Hebi we’re seeing here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 750, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh what i liked about hebi feels more nai and apparent in her wolf gametoo

im still somewhat lean w on that slot
She seems to be pretty genuine here. You disagree?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 752, Wagonomics wrote:While I saw something that made me slightly consider current investments in VaxCoin, and I have started to wonder if maybe there isn't something to investing in the LurkerCoin Mutual Fund, I'm also not sure it will make a difference given the current support for PotatoCoin being the investment property for today.
I am definitely not townreading Vax.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 753, CheekyTeeky wrote:

Everyone, no?

How else do we make reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 754, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like to stir the pot I'm going to say that I think spud is just floundering town and I'm being lazy because I can't be bothered trying to sort this big ass game, let alone try to get another feasible wagon through.

The folks circling the potential easy mislynch slot, like sheep and PB are the most suspicious.
But he unvoted right after the claim? I think the reads question to Leo is a decent one, no?

Between the two of them, I’m more concerned with sheep telling him not to claim at - was it at L-1 or L-2?

Because obviously, waiting until L-1, can get you hammered.

But if Leo is actually scum here, than that would totally flip this around. I like Single for town, because he wants to wait a day, because of Leo hardclaim, which I think is a good idea. We don’t want to mislynch a hardclaimed PR but I think PB isn’t wrong to be skeptical of Leo’s claim either.

But I could definitely see Leo as being the usual town mislynchbait too. \_0_/

I think RC would be very disappointed in me, if I vote the hardclaimed classic mislynchbaity JK and he flips town.:/

Anyway, you are still my #1 town, followed by Single.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 756, hebichan wrote:
Tell me more on VaxCoin. It seems like it could go places.
In post 757, Wagonomics wrote:So far the representative for VaxCoin has invested in SheepCoin and VarsoonCoin, neither of which are properties I see as particularly promising. His joke posts about post numbers did make me somewhat wonder, since I have seen Low-Value VaxCoin make similar jokes in the past, but overall I would say VaxCoin still has significant investment potential.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Vax

I wanna be rich. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”