BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Thanos
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #800  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:41 am

In post 681, DrewVa wrote:
In post 661, Thanos wrote:This seems like town auro imo. Town lean.

-lamees


You’re townleaning your hydra partner? Lolwat?

This is Lam joking around, she'd never townlean me especially this early normally :lol: :lol:

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #801  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:03 am

I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #802  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 am

In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #803  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 am

In post 797, profii wrote:
In post 479, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah what I thought was salt from town!Nero was just sass
Now to see if profii’s assertion holds

did you get anywhere with this? I don't know how we are classifying salty/sassy - ime I find Nero just turns it up a notch more than usual as scum so idk that was where my scum read came from

Nero has a biting way of responding to people as town, that I can best classify as sass
Haven’t done anything there yet scum meta-wise but I should get something done today
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #804  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:39 am

In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


I don't like it, that doesn't necessarily mean scummy. Not everything you disagree with is scummy.

Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #805  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 am

In post 774, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:
Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.


To be honest, I do feel excitement every time Elsa mentions me in a post regardless if it's an insult. There's something there. I feel like Elsa wants to hate me but just can't. Elsa has this conceal--don't feel mentality when it comes to me. He can't just turn away and slam the door though. Perhaps, he should test the limits and break through and win this game with me us town.


Jesus Christ, we get it, just let it go man. Let it go.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #806  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:51 am

In post 805, Formerfish wrote:
In post 774, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:
Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.


To be honest, I do feel excitement every time Elsa mentions me in a post regardless if it's an insult. There's something there. I feel like Elsa wants to hate me but just can't. Elsa has this conceal--don't feel mentality when it comes to me. He can't just turn away and slam the door though. Perhaps, he should test the limits and break through and win this game with me us town.


Jesus Christ, we get it, just let it go man. Let it go.


That's what I get for trying to be funny....

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #807  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:53 am

In post 804, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


I don't like it, that doesn't necessarily mean scummy. Not everything you disagree with is scummy.


I don't say it's scummy, I don't see town motivation behind Elsa's actions

who you want lynch today and why?

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #808  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:54 am

In post 780, DrewVa wrote:
In post 703, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 506, Alonzo wrote:Why did no one sheep me on my Almost Chara vote???!

In post 688, Alonzo wrote:Everyone should be voting for Gamma...

Why did you scumread those 2?

In post 685, Alonzo wrote:
In post 666, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Alonzo is scummy.

~ C


Does performer agree?

Alonzo I'm not sure what to make of you so far.

~ P


Wow, Alonzo wants to A) end the day early. B) Lynch 2 of my townreads.

@DVa, I think Alonzo could possibly be scum here.


I would say hold up on that read, but the juxtaposition of Lonzo voting to end the day while making no effort to read and act accordingly in thread kinda leads me down the lonzo scum path.

Are you seeing more than the end day and bad reads?

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #809  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:08 am

Is this cos I upset your princess?

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #810  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:24 am

I'm a Queen. Coronation amd everything. Nobody remembers that fact for some reason.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #811  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:25 am

Can you forgive me?

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:35 am

No.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #813  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:38 am

Fish is 35 and chiseled like a Greek god, I'v still no idea where 99 came from =P

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #814  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am

Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #815  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am

In post 807, Ramcius wrote:
In post 804, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


I don't like it, that doesn't necessarily mean scummy. Not everything you disagree with is scummy.


I don't say it's scummy, I don't see town motivation behind Elsa's actions

who you want lynch today and why?


TLK cuz scum
Profii probably, doesn't seem townie to me this game.
???
Win game.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #816  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:42 am

Don't like drewva or Nev (max is pretty irrelevant tbh) as lynches today. Overall though I don't have good scumreads and it's not even that there are a ton of people being town.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #817  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:50 am

In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?


I think they are a lil dissapointed that I have not carried town like I did in the last boonskiies.
No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
Gamma is scum I know it.
Elsa sprung into action attempting to push me after I became active, not sure I was even on their radar before hand.
Il give Drew time to save Nancy
Ultimate Lurkers is the only slot out here playing worse than me.

Re End of Day.

I dont see how telegraphing 1/3 of the votes required to End the day well in advance is scummy, and I simply dont have the data on my phone to play the sniff the fart mafia alot of these players like to play for 100 pages a day everyday. Simple.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #818  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:52 am

In post 815, RCEnigma wrote:Profii probably, doesn't seem townie to me this game.


how do you yardstick your profii read?

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #819  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:56 am

In post 818, Alonzo wrote:
In post 815, RCEnigma wrote:Profii probably, doesn't seem townie to me this game.


how do you yardstick your profii read?

Dunno what this means?
You want an approximate read or??

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #820  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 am

You said this game, implying you have previous with profii, and some sort of metric on how you form a read on him.

How did you reach scum! Profii?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #821  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 am

In post 817, Alonzo wrote:
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?


I think they are a lil dissapointed that I have not carried town like I did in the last boonskiies.
No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
Gamma is scum I know it.
Elsa sprung into action attempting to push me after I became active, not sure I was even on their radar before hand.
Il give Drew time to save Nancy
Ultimate Lurkers is the only slot out here playing worse than me.

Re End of Day.

I dont see how telegraphing 1/3 of the votes required to End the day well in advance is scummy, and I simply dont have the data on my phone to play the sniff the fart mafia alot of these players like to play for 100 pages a day everyday. Simple.


There are 2 fish in this game. Which one are you referring to?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #822  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:11 am

In post 821, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 817, Alonzo wrote:
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?


I think they are a lil dissapointed that I have not carried town like I did in the last boonskiies.
No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
Gamma is scum I know it.
Elsa sprung into action attempting to push me after I became active, not sure I was even on their radar before hand.
Il give Drew time to save Nancy
Ultimate Lurkers is the only slot out here playing worse than me.

Re End of Day.

I dont see how telegraphing 1/3 of the votes required to End the day well in advance is scummy, and I simply dont have the data on my phone to play the sniff the fart mafia alot of these players like to play for 100 pages a day everyday. Simple.


There are 2 fish in this game. Which one are you referring to?


ahh. Nevermind, I got confused with FF slipping.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #823  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:13 am

Got it!

Yeah no I meant the sexy fish.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #824  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:13 am

In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted



You still seem to not like my style this game. Shame.

I only seem to "hinder" because half the people aren't here and I like to talk.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games