Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I have no interest in further interaction with him no. I have to be able to trust that townies won't make reckless antitown plays like that.

If he flips red it might make shosin toan, Keyser looks more scrummy and I might have to reconsider.

If he did flip green it would reinforce most of my D1 views I guess.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Reconsider mit* 2nd line
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2975, Xtoxm wrote:I have to be able to trust that townies won't make reckless antitown plays like that.
You for real? I think Perf is scum but his hammer is the most defensible part of his ISO. The hell else was he meant to do with like 6 hours remaining? NM was clearly a very viable lynch candidate and imo if he was going to claim at all he would have already done it.

I'm kinda flashing back to something someone said to me pretty recently but if scum always made reckless antitown moves and town never did mafia would be like.. obscenely easier than it is. do you have reasoning other than an holistic meta dislike of hammers on unclaimed slots?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:49 am

Post by the worst »

like I just finished a game where someone quickhammered someone they were informed was town on day one because they didn't wanna out that they were a town power role

in this case NM looked like a wolf and had expressed no interest in claiming

I actually don't hate Performer's hammer all that much
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:49 am

Post by the worst »

Why am I scumreading Performer again
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Nauci »

I personally thought it was the best place to investigate first because people would likely take issues with the -1 vote and the hammer

But I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that mitillos was putting quite that much weight into the hammer, and now xtoxm as well

It just feels like an excuse to not analyze deeper
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:09 am

Post by the worst »

I think I'm still at the point where I don't want to reconsider Shoshin, Nauci or skitter unless we're like Direly Fucked because those three are town. Shoshin blasted her scumrange sod1 and has stayed outside of it imo. Nauci is also feeling outside of her scumrange; the Rel kull could have like hypothetically happened from a faction she is not a part of I guess? so maybe that mechclear is moot but via play I don't think I ever had a legitimate reason to be suspicious of her and Rel's appeal to us to stop being dumb and bad was.. terrific

skitter is the first townblock member I'm wrong on but I'm still not feeling wrong; after gerrymandering shadow government democracy mafia I've read her correctly like 3 times in a row after a bit of work and using the same tells I've been working with recently I don't feel like I'm wrong here at all.

which puts like 3-5 non-town players in:
Keyser Söze
Xtoxm
Mewtaph
Mitillos
AlmostNancy
Kokichi Oma
Varsoon
Performer

I'm going to try and work on a more bottom heavy readlist. I just tried reading Perf's iso again and like..there is stuff in there I'd be genuinely impressed to see coming from scum!Perf... I think he's been shoved down my readlist due to townreads in higher tiers and I really need to reset this
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2980, Nauci wrote:I personally thought it was the best place to investigate first because people would likely take issues with the -1 vote and the hammer

But I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that mitillos was putting quite that much weight into the hammer, and now xtoxm as well

It just feels like an excuse to not analyze deeper
This is a really good pickup yeah. It'd be interesting to see how Xtoxm/Mitillos re-enter the game with Performer's flip but.... if we're actually looking at up to 5 scum in a game overfocusing on one scumread bc of a faux mechanical """"scumclaim"""" is uuuhhh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 am

Post by the worst »

Tbqh I'm wondering if my reasons for townreading Xtoxm d1 were more appropriately like "d1 pass" reasons rather than actual town indicators

Gonna go see if I can get back in my head then
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 am

Post by the worst »

I definitely got sentimental about usual large game me's playstyle....Xtoxm if you're town talk to me about your other scumreads here man

Even if you think Perf is lockscum do you think he's like more likely soloscum who is bulletproof and killed Rel? what else about him is wolfy and who do you have down as groupscum?

Do you think he's potential groupscum? /any partner equity?
--
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i would find it very comical if perf gets away with that hammer and we lynch me instead. like hysterically funny. please do it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:26 am

Post by the worst »

@Shoshin sorry if I'm missing/forgetting this, could you sum up your towncsse on Varsoon quickly for me? Is it primarily meta of getting angery or heavily informed by your d1 real time interactions?

I still don't feel like his angeryness here is likely outside of his scumrange..? like I can imitate a few character towntells of my own and given Varsoon has a reasonable history of getting angery I'd be pretty surprised if scum!him is always as cool as a cucumber if that makes sense

I haven't done a metadive and I'm not sure when/if I'll have the opportunity to. Might need to outsource to your meta knowledge but I need to feel like my anxieties about townreading him are noted.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2985, Xtoxm wrote:i would find it very comical if perf gets away with that hammer and we lynch me instead. like hysterically funny. please do it.
fam
--
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

bro
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:40 am

Post by the worst »

for reals you got anything?
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Nauci »

Mitillos, what's your view on varsoon's unannounced -1 vote?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

I should probably be fair and let ya'll know I had no idea how many votes Performer had on them when I laid it.
I would've been fine if it were the hammer, though.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Mitillos »

Back.

@Nauci: No change. Performer is still scum, but now he's flailing and reaching, trying to find some way to get out of his current predicament. Varsoon's unannounced L-1 is scummy too. His blasé attitude about it potentially being the hammer is not great, either. On the other hand, being overgamed is a thing, so... I can at least see the possibility of it being merely anti-town (which is still bad).

@Performer: Kokichi is probably scum. After that, not sure. Maybe Varsoon? Maybe Xtoxm? Or AlNan? I'll have to reread some ISOs. Also, you keep saying you don't OMGUS because you don't vote someone just for voting you: that's not what OMGUS is. Or, at the very least, it's not how it manifests, because virtually nobody is enough of an idiot to say "you are voting me, therefore you must be scum", and actually mean it. We keep accusing you of OMGUS, because of a pattern of behaviour; specifically, you seem to generally find scum in those who scumread you, and generally townread those who townread you.

@worst: This game has been very active. 6 hours is not the narrow gap that it would be in most games. That hammer was opportunistic, because had N_M decided to claim, we would all probably have moved to either Performer or Xtoxm (or Kokichi at an outside chance), given the previous wagons.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'm not townreading Varsoon anymore.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2957, Varsoon wrote:SCV doesn't make
I am a BUNKERED scv.
As for why krazy made that role, my guess is as good as anybody's .

UNVOTE: starting to doubt my sr on mitil.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2973, Kokichi Oma wrote:If performer gets to L-1 I'm gonna quick hammer
See this is why I claimed earlier . @mitil and whoever else. So much for the brought-up idea of "no, it's unlikely or impossible anyone else would just hammer. "
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

That's a cool fake-claim for a bulletproof SK, Performer.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2931, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2878, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk.
There may be at least one third party role
this sounds better
Does 1 3P make it multiball? Or maybe I’m confusing multiball with normal?
I mean, technically multiball refers to multiple informed teams - as in more than 1 scum team. If a game followed strict nrg guidelines, then that would be the definition gone under. This isn't a normal game though, it's a themed game so nrg guidelines aren't necessarily followed.
In post 2937, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2886, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2881, the worst wrote:Role PMs have multiball/generic wording and the opening post says there is ~a~ mafia faction with daytalk so I feel like we're dealing with maybe mafia + SK

but irrelephant, as w Creature, was shot, so if the Zerg is a faction either they don't have a nightkill or they didn't kill last night...?
I'm saying it's probably something like
Evil Terrans
kill on Odd Nights with Bullets.
Zerg kill on Even Nights with Claws.
SK could be Protoss?

I'm not saying we're missing a kill, but that I think the different factions have a rotating kill with different flavor.
I also think that if there is an SK, they probably are bulletproof and shot our PGO.
So, you don’t think there could possibly be an odd night scumdoc in the setup?

“Evil Terrans”? I thought Terrans are supposed to be the good guys? *confused*
Iirc, there are Terrans who are evil but they have to be infested by Zerg. Terrans are typically the good guys
In post 2948, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2906, Performer wrote:Just realized something.

Was thinking over and over about the "no ninja" speculation from mitil. Starting to wonder if he is ascetic. Then, that makes sense since I am a town bp , so that creates wifom from the mod.

So, if there exists an ascetic - or even some sort of a scum bp along with town bp, that makes sense .
Mitil mentioned no ninja, and if he was ascetic scum or ascetic sk - that would be something plausible. Then I could see the claim of no ninja being possible.

There's likely a scum bp or scum ascetic somewhere, who killed irrel on n1.

want to hear his reply when he returns, because I have way too many scumreads.
Ninja is way more powerful than ascetic though?
Ascetic can be implemented into a setup for balance reasons and could be negative utility for town . As far as Ninja goes, that means no investigative can latch onto that role, if that role did something.
In post 2949, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2909, Performer wrote:In terms of mitil - my theory is that he mentioned no ninja to get town credit d1. During n2, 2 kills happened, with one on the pgo of all people.

Add into that my role of town bp, I figured there could be a scum/sk bp OR scum ascetic/ sk ascetic. Otherwise why would irrel flip green with creat who flipped green with an even-night ability? Makes no sense. That means the scum/sk survived and killed irrel.

Because bp OR ascetic wouldn't need to worry about pgo. Why on earth they chose irrel of all people, that is downright confusing . Because if I weren't town here - and a50 would attest to this - I would choose a50 or tw based on who I knew. Like they'd be dead on n1 , guaranteed in the world of sk/scum perf. No offense to irrel :]
You’re saying that if you were scum, us or tw would be dead. Why?
Because imo a50/tw are the biggest threats .
-----------

@vars it's a real claim of town bp. I agree it's very cool that krazy thought of that and it does cause wifom insanity, but I'm not surprised as that's something a lot of game creators implement.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: Key
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2997, Performer wrote:Iirc, there are Terrans who are evil but they have to be infested by Zerg. Terrans are typically the good guys
No

Mengsk was an authoritarian dictator whose faction within terran was bad

Like he was the empire and Raynor was the head of the rebel alliance sorta (idk I don't know star wars lol)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”