Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 824, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted

You still seem to not like my style this game. Shame.

I only seem to "hinder" because half the people aren't here and I like to talk.
Let's talk.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Sure. What about?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 824, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted

You still seem to not like my style this game. Shame.

I only seem to "hinder" because half the people aren't here and I like to talk.
Seem? You were throwing your "eat fish" schtick every time someone mentioned lynch/scumread on someone, you want end day, yet you still to tell us who you want to lynch ("fool" isn't in this game), i can understand your "everyone is scum" approach, but you not doing anything to sort people out. Also lovely change on Alonzo, first you defend him, when i called out for wanting end day early, now you going after him
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I don't really remember a time where I defended him. Point me to that post?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 813, Alonzo wrote:Fish is 35 and chiseled like a Greek god, I'v still no idea where 99 came from =P
The Queen is talking about BEF, not some other fish you may know that is 35 and pretty ripped.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 826, Elsa Jay wrote:Sure. What about?
Have you developed a read on Drewva yet?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 817, Alonzo wrote:No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
I mean, I was kinda trying to play a role here, but i kinda keep fucking that up by slipping. If i went too hard at you when I was still hidden it might be to obvious that you knew me.

You wanna have it out with me? I think youre kinda playing like shit this game and I cant figure out if this is like the scum game where you buddied me like white on rice, or another game where you were just bad town.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 830, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 826, Elsa Jay wrote:Sure. What about?
Have you developed a read on Drewva yet?
Drewva said earlier she was cracking up watching me, so she atleast knows from experience this is my neutral style and not me being scummy. And after dealing with your earlier "if" rolecard thing, they've been helpful. Town for now.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 820, Alonzo wrote:You said this game, implying you have previous with profii, and some sort of metric on how you form a read on him.

How did you reach scum! Profii?
Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.

I also don't buy Nero's demeanor being a surprise to Profii and read it as a soft defense of myself or Cheeky, that in itself is minor. But the way Profii came back to that specifically rubs me wrong. I don't get why he would be hung up on it when he's generally a player with a broader sense of the game and the slots around him.

Thank you for asking about my read Alonzo.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 831, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 817, Alonzo wrote:No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
I mean, I was kinda trying to play a role here, but i kinda keep fucking that up by slipping. If i went too hard at you when I was still hidden it might be to obvious that you knew me.

You wanna have it out with me? I think youre kinda playing like shit this game and I cant figure out if this is like the scum game where you buddied me like white on rice, or another game where you were just bad town.
I can assure you I'm buddying no one here =) =)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 828, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't really remember a time where I defended him. Point me to that post?
sure, but it's funny how you picked least relevant thing from what i have listed
In post 498, Elsa Jay wrote:He's doing better then the other AFK crew that can end the day. Don't grill him for wanting the game to go forward.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Thank you for nicely posting the correct point. I'll note that down for later use that you are helpful, so thanks a bunch.

I guess that is defending if you look at it a different way. I guess I should I worded it differently, since I mean't I agreed with the action to help move the gamestate forward.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 836, Elsa Jay wrote:Thank you for nicely posting the correct point. I'll note that down for later use that you are helpful, so thanks a bunch.

I guess that is defending if you look at it a different way. I guess I should I worded it differently, since I mean't I agreed with the action to help move the gamestate forward.
It doesn't help to move gamestate, it distracts us from scumhunting into pointless arguments about ending day early
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

why did i not get on yesterday
on page 20 and catching up
i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 837, Ramcius wrote:
In post 836, Elsa Jay wrote:Thank you for nicely posting the correct point. I'll note that down for later use that you are helpful, so thanks a bunch.

It doesn't help to move gamestate, it distracts us from scumhunting into pointless arguments about ending day early
It's only a pointless argument if you keep arguing about it. which we stopped doing. You're bringing it back up, which in turn distracts the game.

What's done is done and he voted to end the day. Isn't that enough for you?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 839, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 837, Ramcius wrote:

It's only a pointless argument if you keep arguing about it. which we stopped doing. You're bringing it back up, which in turn distracts the game.

What's done is done and he voted to end the day. Isn't that enough for you?
I'm trying to lynch my strongest scumread, please tell me how that's a bad thing and isn't progressing the game?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

It is when I'm a townie, which means by default you are either scum going for a mislynch on someone who seems easy to kill or a townie who doesn't have their priorities straight.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 805, Formerfish wrote:
In post 774, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:
Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.
To be honest, I do feel excitement every time Elsa mentions me in a post regardless if it's an insult. There's something there. I feel like Elsa wants to hate me but just can't. Elsa has this conceal--don't feel mentality when it comes to me. He can't just turn away and slam the door though. Perhaps, he should test the limits and break through and win this game with me us town.
Jesus Christ, we get it, just let it go man. Let it go.
Whose mans is this?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:00 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 838, Theta Alpine wrote: i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
What makes us "seem" like scum?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 806, Nev and Max wrote:
Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.
To be honest, I do feel excitement every time Elsa mentions me in a post regardless if it's an insult. There's something there. I feel like Elsa wants to hate me but just can't. Elsa has this conceal--don't feel mentality when it comes to me. He can't just turn away and slam the door though. Perhaps, he should test the limits and break through and win this game with me us town.
That's what I get for trying to be funny....
It's Nev, Thanos. He posted this after the slip.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

drewva is probably town

alonzo is null
day 1 should be ended quickly
just not that quick

pedit- not feeling fish as much as rcenigma by the way
let me go back and read some things again
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 844, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 806, Nev and Max wrote:
That's what I get for trying to be funny....
It's Nev, Thanos. He posted this after the slip.
Thanks
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 841, Elsa Jay wrote:It is when I'm a townie, which means by default you are either scum going for a mislynch on someone who seems easy to kill or a townie who doesn't have their priorities straight.
I have my priorities straight - my goal is to lynch all scums. What is your priorities?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

To enjoy the game and eventually have all the scum die, whether by bullet or rope is fine.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

when is this "eventually"?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”