Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

why u townreading Nico? I don't have anything one way or another.
I would say same for gamma but i think we agree on being meh on him.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2521, Firebringer wrote:i dont necessarily agree with ur poe pile but i think maria is unlikely to kill rc? maybe i am wrong but even if she is unlikely to kill him she could easily just let her scum teammates decide actions...
what exactly do you disagree with?
Firebringer wrote:why u townreading Nico? I don't have anything one way or another.
I would say same for gamma but i think we agree on being meh on him.
she's town.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2526, northsidegal wrote:what exactly do you disagree with?
i meant i don't necessarily disagree.
the pile u gave me has no one i am townreading and elbirn has been leaning scum hard for me a long time.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ultimate Guess How Many Beans in the Chilli

Yo I was pretty hungry so I made myself a chilli con carne with chips and a fair bit of cheese. I don't always use kidney beans, but on this occasion I did! Here's a picture of my tasty food:

Also, here's a close-up of the worst's favourite kidney bean:

Yeah so whoever makes the closest guess on how many kidney beans I put in the chilli wins.

You have (expired on 2018-12-22 11:00:00) to PM me your guesses. Also, just to be clear, saying what you guessed in the thread will be classed as collusion and will get you disqualified from the minigame.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm gonna guess scum was on the wagon that tried to flash lynch me.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: kokichi

keep guessing
Show

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@mod is this a luck based
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fire, I want you to ask yourself how many times you've correctly scumread me. Or read me at all. Then reevaluate your vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fire who are your biggest scumreads and townreads?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2531, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@mod is this a luck based
Guess is in the name, ofc it's luck based
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2532, Kokichi Oma wrote:Fire, I want you to ask yourself how many times you've correctly scumread me. Or read me at all. Then reevaluate your vote.
none.

do some townie things and ill reconsider.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: kokichi

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2535, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2532, Kokichi Oma wrote:Fire, I want you to ask yourself how many times you've correctly scumread me. Or read me at all. Then reevaluate your vote.
none.

do some townie things and ill reconsider.
I thought my end of night was pretty towny considering I hadn't read 90% of the game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2536, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: kokichi
Why do you scumread me?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

kokichi u didn't read the thread at all or analyze the people who flash lynch u, u just come in here and say "I think someone who was flash lynching me is scum". Like ur either being extremely lazy here or scum. If ur being lazy step up pls cause I haven't seen anything to indicate alignment from u at all.
Show

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I want to know why? Cause it seems like you just lumped low posters together. You're better than this and not lazy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2539, Firebringer wrote:kokichi u didn't read the thread at all or analyze the people who flash lynch u, u just come in here and say "I think someone who was flash lynching me is scum". Like ur either being extremely lazy here or scum. If ur being lazy step up pls cause I haven't seen anything to indicate alignment from u at all.
Yes I did? I didn't read much before last night, but I read all of last night. So why are you assuming I didn't analyze anything?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

because if u did u would have a name of someone u think was being scummy for pushing u
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2540, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2516, northsidegal wrote:hi. i'm reasonably confident that there are three scum out of the four of {elbirn, maria, kokichi, nk15}.

i invite any disagreement.
I want to know why? Cause it seems like you just lumped low posters together. You're better than this and not lazy.
i explain my reasoning quite clearly in my very next post.

things fall apart
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Kokichi

Fire what happened with your vote last night?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

jjh didn't count it. not sure why, did my vote need to use the tsundere thing? I didn't know that was still in effect during a night vote.
my bad if it was.
Show

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2504, ChibiBear wrote:Ugh, we're running out of time.

I dunno, I think that I was slightly townleaning Kokichi earlier because I feel like scum wouldn't ultra focus on the minigames and ignore everything else like he did, but I'm not sure how valid a 'read' that really is. He actively avoided taking a stance on the 1v1 and during tonight he seems to be jumping on the most popular wagons, which I'm not too sure about but it's not necessarily scum motivated? If he really is town and telling the truth though, then we could be lynching a pretty big potential asset, but even if that’s the case, I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever trust him enough to allow him to use his ability without question. I don't think his claim is a lie as it’s so easily provable, but I reckon it's entirely possible that it is a half truth and there's more to it. At the moment my read on him is null at best.

If NK15's strange logic is characteristic of his play regardless of alignment then he's gonna be a pain to sort with any kind of certainty. His push on Nibbui is very interesting though, would scum start a push against a widely townread player? Or rather more importantly, does his push seem genuine? At the point where he started pushing Nibbui, there were already quite a few votes on him, I feel like if he were scum looking to get out of a lynch, he wouldn't decide to go for Nibbui of all people, I think that his push is more likely than not to be genuine.

Ughhhhhhhh I'm taking a stance here I guess, feels bad to just waste Elbirn’s ability.

VOTE: Kokichi
This is a weird post because she states that she's running out of time. Implying that the vote on me is because it's running out of time. Then explains that her read on me is null at best, and nk15 is scummy based on the push she feels like is not genuine. At the point of this vote, NK15 had 6 votes, and if she was serious about being upset about running out of time, I don't see why she would vote me in that moment when I had less votes and she null read me and scumread nk15. I feel this post needs an explanation and I'm surprised no one else pointed it out. NK15 flips scum, this would be my next lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2542, Firebringer wrote:because if u did u would have a name of someone u think was being scummy for pushing u
i literally just posted 10 mins ago
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

kokichi this is what i have seen in ur iso so far, tell me what u think is townie or if i got anything wrong:
> you talking about ur role or mechanics [NAI]
> you arguing with someone about meta [NAI]
> you voting but not talking about the reasons you scumread or are voting [NAI]

please tell me what i am missing that is townie or indicative of alignment. Cause I think you not reading or having any thoughts on players or having a thought process that seems to be developing thoughts is scummy
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I think something everyone should be focusing on is the night voting that took place yesterday, especially with the knowledge that nicorobin is town. The main question I'm trying to figure out is the alignment relationship between NK15 and Maria/Kokichi

Something interesting to note is this, which happened immediately after votes for Nico were declared invalid:
In post 2379, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
I think that is the only lynch that could happen this phase except my own and Kokichi could be scum. We are still running out of time.
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
this is basically the first mention of kokichi in NK15's entire ISO, whom he votes from zero, ignoring RC who was at 1 vote already and whom he seemed to scumread. we know that RC was town now, so if we consider a potential scum!NK15, what was he trying to accomplish by voting kokichi over a townie who was already at one vote and might have been easy to mislynch here?

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”