Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 995, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Persivul
In post 997, Not_Mafia wrote:Have fun with Persivul in LyLo/MyLo
All you've done this game is tunnel the town tracker. Remember how you were doing that while I was saying
No, give him a night for a result
and then
No, lynch xtox first
? :roll:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 983, joges wrote:I'm a Town Jack of All Trades. I had the following 1 shot abilities. Follower, Watcher, Motion Detector.
N1 I Motion Detector Springtrap, I did not sense motion.
N2 I Watcher Clemency, got No Result.
N3 I Follower UnaBombaH, they did not motion.

I think Clemency lied about being roleblocked because I was roleblocked on N2.

My claim looks shit thanks to N3. But, that's what I've got this game.

VOTE: Clemency
We already had a tracker and Loyal FV flip so I’m kinda skeptical of another investigative
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Persivul »

Living players

GuyInFreezer
Not_Mafia
stan1ey
Almost50
Persivul
Gamma Emerald
Clemency
joges
------------------

GuyInFreezer and stan1ey are conftown from overkill's result & xtoxm's flip.

One of Clemency/joges should be scum, the other safely town, if joges confirms the nature of his N2 result.

Assuming 3 scum and a vig (as opposed to a SK) that leaves 1 in:

Not_Mafia, Almost50, Persivul, Gamma Emerald

Since xtoxm was a scum PR and overkill was a town PR, scum had an interest in keeping xtoxm alive for one more night rather than bussing. People from those 4 on the overkill lynch:

Not_Mafia, Almost50

So, scum is likely:
One of Clemency/joges (of these two, joges was on overkill lynch, but I don't see scum motive for a 1v1 with town!Clemency)
One of Not_Mafia/Almost50
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In fact VOTE: joges BECAUSE was had a tracker flip, which imo conflicts with his claim
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Persivul »

What's the scum motivation to put himself in the spotlight and set up a 1v1 with Clem?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 am

Post by joges »

In post 984, Almost50 wrote:@joges: Why would Clemency lie about being RB'd when he could've simply claimed he protected me again?
I felt this post:
In post 931, Clemency wrote:mafia have a roleblocker
Was a role fish. Specifically because there are other reasons a person protected could die. Strongman comes to mind without looking it up too much. But Clemency specifically stated "roleblocker" which explains the specific "No Result" that I got. I was roleblocked, I think Clemency knew I was roleblocked, and wanted to see if I would counter them. I'm not sure if maybe they got a result off me from Xtoxm but I saw that post and my first reaction was to counter it. But then I stopped and thought better of it because I had one more ability. I figured they wanted me to counter it to see if I had more than one shot at whatever role they were told I would have.

The only other explanation I can think of is if Mafia have another multitasker and roleblocked me and Clemency the same night. But when my action went through N3 I came to the conclusion me not calling out Clem for her RB claim was what caused me to live and not be targeted again.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 am

Post by joges »

In post 998, GuyInFreezer wrote:Um before we proceed

Joges clarify what you mean by "no result"

Are you positive that the no result was thrown because nobody visited Clem?
I was told with each ability the three results I would get with each. One was a successful one where I was told what happened, the second was a not successful one where I was told nothing happened, and a third was specifically "No Result"
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 am

Post by joges »

In post 998, GuyInFreezer wrote:Um before we proceed

Joges clarify what you mean by "no result"

Are you positive that the no result was thrown because nobody visited Clem?
Yes, I'm sure. There was a result I would get specifically stating "Playername was not targeted" if I Watched someone and they were not targeted.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1005, joges wrote:
In post 984, Almost50 wrote:@joges: Why would Clemency lie about being RB'd when he could've simply claimed he protected me again?
I felt this post:
In post 931, Clemency wrote:mafia have a roleblocker
Was a role fish. Specifically because there are other reasons a person protected could die. Strongman comes to mind without looking it up too much. But Clemency specifically stated "roleblocker" which explains the specific "No Result" that I got. I was roleblocked, I think Clemency knew I was roleblocked, and wanted to see if I would counter them. I'm not sure if maybe they got a result off me from Xtoxm but I saw that post and my first reaction was to counter it. But then I stopped and thought better of it because I had one more ability. I figured they wanted me to counter it to see if I had more than one shot at whatever role they were told I would have.

The only other explanation I can think of is if Mafia have another multitasker and roleblocked me and Clemency the same night. But when my action went through N3 I came to the conclusion me not calling out Clem for her RB claim was what caused me to live and not be targeted again.
i know it's a roleblocker because i claimed day 2, my n2 and n3 heals didn't go through
a roleblocker would be perfect to throw shade at my claim, so rather than having to spend a nk on me, you could drive an eventual mislynch against me while you scout out other powerroles
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 am

Post by joges »

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:In fact VOTE: joges BECAUSE was had a tracker flip, which imo conflicts with his claim
I didn't have a tracker ability.

I had:

Follower, this was telling me if someone did an action
Watcher, this was telling me if someone was targeted
Motion Detector, this was telling me if there was motion on that target

I actually opted for Overkill over Xtoxm for this very reason too. I felt I had the tracker role and when he claimed it I was skeptical. I said "I feel more confident about voting him than I do others." in regards to Overkill, and "but would much rather we lynch Overkill as I think he is scum"

I explain why in the post, but I was always leaning towards him because of his claim. Now that I think of it from balancing perspective it makes sense though. I'm sure given my JOAT and his Tracker that town and scum have a lot of movement.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Clemency »

not to mention you have no other way to explain why nobody died n1, and i doubt anyone has the co-ordination to plan such a high effort, yet incredibly bold bluff as to not use the first nk to then claim doctor day 2
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 am

Post by joges »

Personally, I find it hard to believe that scum guessed your night kill three nights in a row.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1009, joges wrote:
In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:In fact VOTE: joges BECAUSE was had a tracker flip, which imo conflicts with his claim

I had:

I actually opted for Overkill over Xtoxm for this very reason too. I felt I had the tracker role and when he claimed it I was skeptical. I said "I feel more confident about voting him than I do others." in regards to Overkill, and "but would much rather we lynch Overkill as I think he is scum"

I explain why in the post, but I was always leaning towards him because of his claim. Now that I think of it from balancing perspective it makes sense though. I'm sure given my JOAT and his Tracker that town and scum have a lot of movement.
Fair. Still don’t trust you tho
<Embrace The Void>

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Clemency »

joges is disputing my claim now and not earlier because a lynch on me opens up their roleblocker and sets up for mylo/lylo with a clean mislynch
i'm sure he's ready to die tomorrow to set up for his scum partner to win
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 am

Post by joges »

In post 1013, Clemency wrote:joges is disputing my claim now and not earlier because a lynch on me opens up their roleblocker and sets up for mylo/lylo with a clean mislynch
If I'm scum, and we have you on roleblocking lockdown, why would I bother lynching you?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1011, joges wrote:Personally, I find it hard to believe that scum guessed your night kill three nights in a row.
i'm very good at knowing who's gonna get shot

but bragging aside, the reason i healed those people is because their deaths were all foreshadowed, and if those people died it would put perfect shade towards me to do what you're doing right now
1.almost50 claims macho, he has a tendency to bluff and even then the nk was going there no matter what so i was ready to take the risk
2.chateau presented themselves as a power role and a strong townie, and he was someone who i was pushing for most of day 2, so again, perfect target for scum
this is where i made the mistake of not realizing scum could take advantage of my power role claim with a power role of their own
3.una was dying because he was quite clearly ready to push me down the next day, so again it's a perfect method to shade my role and make it look like i'm trying to clear out people suspicious of me
though the mistake there is, as scum i'd never kill somebody so clearly ready to oppose me, that'd be incredibly shady
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1014, joges wrote:
In post 1013, Clemency wrote:joges is disputing my claim now and not earlier because a lynch on me opens up their roleblocker and sets up for mylo/lylo with a clean mislynch
If I'm scum, and we have you on roleblocking lockdown, why would I bother lynching you?
because it's a mislynch on day 4?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 am

Post by joges »

In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1009, joges wrote:

I had:

Fair. Still don’t trust you tho
Fair. I'm a VT now so if you need my lynch to happen to see I'm coming from town, I'm not going to mind because I feel strongly that Clemency is lying. And my lynch leads to their lynch.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Clemency »

this is the perfect day for a scum setup like this to capitalize on the mistakes i've made this game
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:44 am

Post by joges »

In post 1015, Clemency wrote:
In post 1011, joges wrote:Personally, I find it hard to believe that scum guessed your night kill three nights in a row.
i'm very good at knowing who's gonna get shot

but bragging aside, the reason i healed those people is because their deaths were all foreshadowed, and if those people died it would put perfect shade towards me to do what you're doing right now
1.almost50 claims macho, he has a tendency to bluff and even then the nk was going there no matter what so i was ready to take the risk
2.chateau presented themselves as a power role and a strong townie, and he was someone who i was pushing for most of day 2, so again, perfect target for scum
this is where i made the mistake of not realizing scum could take advantage of my power role claim with a power role of their own
3.una was dying because he was quite clearly ready to push me down the next day, so again it's a perfect method to shade my role and make it look like i'm trying to clear out people suspicious of me
though the mistake there is, as scum i'd never kill somebody so clearly ready to oppose me, that'd be incredibly shady
Could it also be that you're scum?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Clemency »

so you're out of arguments
cool
lynch him pls and thank
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1010, Clemency wrote:not to mention you have no other way to explain why nobody died n1, and i doubt anyone has the co-ordination to plan such a high effort, yet incredibly bold bluff as to not use the first nk to then claim doctor day 2
The first person I think of regarding a bold high-effort bluff is A50. You know, the guy who bluffed macho, yet you saw through it and protected him, hence no kill N1. Except we now know the N1 kill target was stanley or GiF.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Clemency »

you really think he'd put someone as reckless as me in charge
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:47 am

Post by joges »

In post 1020, Clemency wrote:so you're out of arguments
cool
lynch him pls and thank
My argument is that you're not guessing the NK 3 nights in a row. I don't care who you are or how good you are. You countered it with "I'm good at game" cool, I guess my argument is "I don't think you're that lucky" this only goes round and round. Lynch me, I've done my part.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1018, Clemency wrote:this is the perfect day for a scum setup like this to capitalize on the mistakes i've made this game
I'm leaning to you being scum, and your mistake was going through with the doc claim on A50 plan when overkill's 2-target claim on xtoxm meant that GiF or stanley was the N1 kill target, not A50.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”