Most Infamous Mafia Games Of All Time?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 30, northsidegal wrote:can't believe i forgot about this one

Open 666 (funnily enough) was infamously bad pretty much entirely due to the modding. Starting out with a 24 hour prod timer and replacements after only two prods, all you have to do is ISO the mod to see the ridiculous number of people prodded and replaced who were still basically entirely active – this only lead to more people asking to replace out as the game got near-impossible to follow due to the sheer number of slots changing hands.

Finally, a serious of
stunningly
poor mod decisions basically lead to town losing. Someone was modkilled for using spoiler tags, but that wasn't even the worst part – the mod didn't reset the votecount after modkilling someone in 4 player MyLo when someone already had their vote on someone else. What this meant was that scum could have theoretically quickhammered to just steal the game right there. The fact that the last scum didn't do that lead to him being falsely locktowned and scum quickhammering.
I only opened this thread to see if Open 666 was included.

If I remember correctly, by the time we got down to 7 players every single slot had been replaced at least once.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”