BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1025  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm

In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1026  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 pm

In post 1024, The Last Knight wrote:C'mon guys, you don't want to vote to lynch me... Not if you're town anyway. Scum can vote for me all they want. Careful of that hammer!

But I will continue to update this unofficial VC as the votes come in. And others should feel free to do so, if they so desire.


Convince the people on your wagon to vote Ram instead and I’ll switch.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1027  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:36 pm

What do you think of ?
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1029  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:38 pm

In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


\o/

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ramicius

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1030  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:40 pm

In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1031  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm

In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1032  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:42 pm

To be clear, I'm no fan of Ram's trajectory after that, but thought that post scored some points so want to see if it's been included or ignored in favor of what came later, and why.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1033  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1034  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?

You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1035  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?

Who are your current scumreads?
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1036  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:50 pm

In post 1027, davesaz wrote:What do you think of ?


That post isn’t bad but the two I mentioned ping me.

I should ISO TLK again but Ram accused Karmeleon of “slipping” and I didn’t see any slip. Karmelon reads obvtown to me.

I also don’t think Elsa’s scum here. Have you played with Elsa before? I don’t see anything that especially gives me scum pings. I also read slots on tone as well and both Ram and TLK and even Alonzo have worse tone than Elsa.

I mean. I don’t find his tone at all scummy. I would rather vote the fish over Elsa.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #1037  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:51 pm

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?

You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda


Vote Gamma!

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1038  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum


Policy lynching?

But I don’t see why Karmelon is scum. I think he’s blatantly obvtown from what I’m seeing so far.

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:54 pm

In post 1017, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1005, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight


Why TLK over Ramicius?


My reasoning is Ramcius fits the category of "asshole townie" while TLK is just scummy. Just reading his responses scream "I hate this shit town why am I apart of it". Still could be scum, but it's more lilely for TLK to flip scum here.



Alright, I’ll switch our vote to TLK then.

VOTE: TLK

I still much prefer Ram. :/



RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (5) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon, DrewVA
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1040  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:56 pm

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?

You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda


You mean I'm pushing people differently than in our past games?

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1041  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:57 pm

In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius

In post 1029, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


\o/

UNVOTE:


VOTE: Ramicius



RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove
Ramcius (2) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1042  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:58 pm

In post 1038, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum


Policy lynching?

But I don’t see why Karmelon is scum. I think he’s blatantly obvtown from what I’m seeing so far.


Elsa was PL, my bad on Karm, for some reason i thought he said me and Elsa was SvS and it was main reason to suspect him

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1043  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:58 pm

In post 1032, davesaz wrote:To be clear, I'm no fan of Ram's trajectory after that, but thought that post scored some points so want to see if it's been included or ignored in favor of what came later, and why.


Decent scum can be capable of making townie posts too. I’ve been fooled many times by that. The fact is that he accused Karmelon of “slipping”. Where was the slip?

I also don’t buy his I’m townier because I want to lynch scum as opposed to just finding them. Because unless you have an actual guilty, it’s a guess at best, so finding them and correctly sorting them is the most important, because you don’t want to mislynch.

Did he really change his read on Elsa or realize no one was biting?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1044  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:01 pm

In post 1037, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius


That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?

You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda


Vote Gamma!


Why is that scummy?

You’re also scumreading AC aren’t you? another one of my townreads.

I don’t know what you are yet but I know I won’t be sheeping you, That’s for damn sure.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1045  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1046  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:06 pm

In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago


Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.


What’s you read on TLK?

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:09 pm

In post 1046, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago


Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.


What’s you read on TLK?


He already voted to end day, so he have no more power

Disliked before, dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1048  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:15 pm

I still like Rammore than TLK but both are pinging me but I think TLK has more possible lynchbaity equity, of the two. \_0_/

I don’t want to vote for Karmelon, Gamma, Elsa.

I really don’t have a read yet on ENG.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1049  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 pm

In post 1047, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1046, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago


Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.


What’s you read on TLK?


He already voted to end day, so he have no more power

Disliked before, dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon


I can drive poor Boon to drink by once again, changing my vote?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games