pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:37 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 15, Keyser Söze wrote:Curious to see what happens when the worst meets Radiant Cowbells :cool:

P.EDIT I can’t see your font bro (I have the dark background).
Same
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I haven’t done this in a while huh? RQS time!
  1. What is your offsite/overall mafia experience?
  2. What is the most fun role you’ve had to date?
  3. If you were in LyLo with the person above and below you in the playerlist (wrapping around the top and bottom), with everything being equal, who would you trust?
  4. What is your favorite animal?
1. I don't know, I played a lot IRL like between 10 and 7 years ago, and onsite I haven't counted really.
2. Survivor, absolutely.
3. I don't know Gwen and I know the worst a LOT, so... I would trust Gwen :lol:
4. Penguins <3
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:11 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 80, Blackjacks wrote:All you other jesters are jest imitatin
So won't the real jester please stand up?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

As far as I know, game hasn't even started. We are waiting for some confirmations. So I'm not considering anything said before NSG give us the green light
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Nibbui
Don't start discussing things before I get to vote and say something funny at the start. Rude
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 131, northsidegal wrote:
Searching for a replacement for the worst.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Carcalily is still missing, right?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 186, Keyser Söze wrote:I blame TW
Keep my man's name out your mouth! :cry:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 188, Aster wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
If with "before the game starts" you mean "before Blackjacks received their role", then the entire post is NAI.
We had 2 days of confirmation phase with an open thread. If that message was done before starting the game, why not posting it then and not waiting until the game starts? I could answer that question myself: I wasn't considering the confirmation phase as the actual game, but I didn't have a composed message at that time either.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 190, Nibbui wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
by BJ's entrance do you mean or do you mean ?

If it's #72 I can see you already just joking but if it is about #102 maybe you are serious...sometimes I don't know when you are being sarcastic... :(

If it's about #102, sure, it is a big post and mostly a pun, but why do you think that it actually was prepared before the game? She would have time to actually write it right there in my opinion?
#102, of course. I think it was prepared before the game because it has some quotes of other games, it's way too well prepared to be done just when the game started.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 189, Keyser Söze wrote:I think those big posts are usually NAI (I bet they dump that regardless of alignment), but it’s how they move from that organically during early game that is more interesting.

I.e it took BJ 10 posts before he took his first meaningful bite into the game (after I pushed him for it) - behaviour I had flagged in my head.

“Games boring” - then do something pro-active

“Meme kinda scummy” - what’s he doing about that? :shifty:
I agree in mostly everything, except the part of the game being boring. I see that as an emotion that goes beyond the game; I felt kinda sad with duckling replacing out and started looking at this game as a boring game too, but I couldn't do anything about it more than give it some time.

You got something, tho. I don't think that ruru explicitly said that she's bored just because she felt like posting that. Either she wanted to look careless, which is a common trait in her other towngames, OR she was trying to communicate that carelessness in order to get confy in this game, but there's absolutely something more in that post. I would say that ruru is not as aware of her meta as I am, so I'm more inclined to believe the latter.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 194, Springtrap wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
You're right. Problem is, I'm absolutely baffled by Gamma at this point; I've never seen him put that much effort in any game I've been with him before, and I've seen him as VT, town PR and scum, so I don't know what to say about his effort in here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 198, Aster wrote:
In post 192, pinturicchio wrote:We had 2 days of confirmation phase with an open thread.
Lemme get our facts straight. There was only a single day of confirmation phase; you can verify by checking the timestamps of post and .
You are right, thank you. It doesn't change my point, I believe.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 199, Blackjacks wrote:Yawn

I wrote it after meme voted us (and searching a quote from a game I just played takes like 5 minutes max lol).
That game finished almost a month ago. Not only that, the quoted post is about 2 months old, and to me it seems like an obscure post to think it took you only 5 minutes to select it to compose a big post in here. Where's the poop, Robin?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 208, Blackjacks wrote:Do you think I'm actually too incompetent to quickly find a post that I remember making in my most recent game?

was this prepared ahead of time too?
In post 210, Aster wrote:
In post 199, Blackjacks wrote:I wrote it after meme voted us (and searching a quote from a game I just played takes like 5 minutes max lol).
I've pondered about whether this statement is plausible. After further consideration, I've concluded that it is most likely true.

One hour and 38 minutes ought to be enough to put that post together. Moreover, the post does seem to be a reaction to being voted. The relative freshness of the links in the posts indicate that this was not just a post they have in a folder "prewritten shitposts from whenever" and it seems somewhat unlikely that in or before the pregame phase they decided "lets write a special reaction shitpost specifically for Open 741 just in case somebody ends up voting me during RVS which may or may not happen".
Ok, I'm backing off with this. The "incompetent" thing made me realize that I was proyecting my own incompetence to compose messages quickly because of my lack of experience in forums in general and because of my bad english, so the quoting on the message surprised me. I mean, I could compose that message in two hours too, but I wouldn't because... it would take me two hours and that's not worth it :lol:
Even if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 234, Nibbui wrote:
In post 233, pinturicchio wrote: I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
why and how would you differentiate town-ruru in early game to scum-ruru in early game?

Sorry if it's a drag to explain but I would appreciate if you or anyone townreading BJ did so :(
It's a gutread mostly. We were scum together in her first game in here and we talked a lot in our PT, so I think I know how she feels when she's scum: a lot more uncomfortable than being town. I don't usually metaread people, unless I don't have anything else to do or if my metaread is REALLY good. This is a combination of both those things.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

ew wtf
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I have the power of god an anime by my side
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 194, Springtrap wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
You're right. Problem is, I'm absolutely baffled by Gamma at this point; I've never seen him put that much effort in any game I've been with him before, and I've seen him as VT, town PR and scum, so I don't know what to say about his effort in here.
Eh wot
Pretty sure I put significant effort in during the Tit For Tat we were in
What I meant is that your tone is completely different here. You are leading conversations, when you usually go for the one liner. You're using exclamation points, when you usually don't. No matter how much you contribute, it always feels like you stay on the fence; I'm not feeling that here. I think you've deliberately changed your playstyle in here so you could not be read by meta. I don't know what to think about that, since I don't think that's a thing that only scum would do.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 271, Nibbui wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:
In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance
. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort.
I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line
In post 233, pinturicchio wrote:
Even if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
Pintu, help me here sort this out, but for me it seems like you really had something against BlackJacks in for their big post, very close to a scum read, however after us debating it a little and not thinking it's a big deal, you say in that you would still townread BlackJacks even if you did believe in their post being made beforehand.

My point is that I kinda don't feel that how you adressed BJ in comes from someone that genuinely believes her to be towny in a general sense.

Am I wrong somewhere? :?
I think I explained my thought process pretty damn well in 233, the part you cut off I mean. ruru's reaction, more than the "discussion", was that made me remember ruru's town meta. You're making it look like I changed my mind because people started pressuring my point of view, which is not the case.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 272, Nibbui wrote:Mmmh, I've got interested here (not necessarily scum reading)

VOTE: Pintu

Pintu, about Ruru meta, you said she was that way in the game you guys played. However, do you think that would be a reliable tell here?
I don't understand your question
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:21 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 279, Nibbui wrote:
In post 276, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 272, Nibbui wrote:Mmmh, I've got interested here (not necessarily scum reading)

VOTE: Pintu

Pintu, about Ruru meta, you said she was that way in the game you guys played. However, do you think that would be a reliable tell here?
I don't understand your question
Do you think Ruru's scum meta would be the same here?
Oh I have no idea. I only know that I have a 100% accuracy on reading ruru, in games I've been with and without her. In fact, the game I was scum with her I replaced in a slot assuming that ruru was one of the scums, but not knowing that I was replacing in to be her partner. It's not about meta itself, since I haven't seen scum!ruru since that game, but for me, overconfident ruru = town ruru
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:41 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Hey meme masters, should I know who you are or are you on incognito mode on purpose?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 284, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 281, pinturicchio wrote:I only know that I have a 100% accuracy on reading ruru, in games I've been with and without her. In fact, the game I was scum with her I replaced in a slot assuming that ruru was one of the scums, but not knowing that I was replacing in to be her partner. It's not about meta itself, since I haven't seen scum!ruru since that game, but for me, overconfident ruru = town ruru
I've seen people say they have 100% accuracy in reading someone but that's usually ends up not being the case..
I saw a completed open game of her town play with alonzo, performer, skitter, korina. That game there of hers didn't strike me as "overconfident"....

-LH
Sorry, but having 100% accuracy is not the same that having A 100% accuracy; in all the games I've read with ruru in it, I've always been right. That's a fact until disproven. Could this be the case? Of course.
About you reading a ruru's game and not getting the same conclusions I get from her: that says nothing about my accuracy, since you're not me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:56 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Also I must say, you guys are giving too much emphasis on my ruru's read right now when I've not in any case solved that slot, it's too early to know that. I just said that something ruru said pinged me as town since it resembled something that I have seen in her town range and not in her scum range, but her scumrange could've widened since I left this place.
FoS on both Nabbui and MEME MEN, because of this. You guys being too worried about me "solving" a slot could mean I'm right and you don't want that so early in the game
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 288, Nibbui wrote:Pintu, you're kinda getting too defensive with me again...

MEMEMEN might be questioning you about the veracity of your read, however I was questioning your thought process behind your actions, that for now had been your read/discussion on Ruru. That's not the same thing and I would appreciate if you didn't put us together in a little nice box :( .

About the statement "overconfident ruru = town ruru" I don't know, but what I observed in Ruru's scum game while reading today, was that she was very argumentative and always engaged in discussion opposed to what we've been seeing here: a more non-serious Ruru and not-so-engaged Ruru. I was curious though wondering wheter she could have changed her scum meta but...maybe not...

Well, let's keep going
Ok yeah, this is the second time you say this and you're right. In my defense, you actually voted for me, even if you said it wasn't because of a scumread but because of, let's say, "pushing" me to get some answers. So even if you say I'm getting defensive, I am defending myself from a vote, so...
For me, not taking everything too seriously is a sing of confidence
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 289, Blackjacks wrote:My scum meta is to scream into a pillow
Exactly
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah yeah what I implied there is that I shouldn't be reading you based on that questions, they were fair
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

OMG I don't care about your alignment, I love your style
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Dude, did you read what I said? I don't 100% I can read someone; I said that in all games I've read with ruru in it, I've always been correct about her. That's a fact, not a belief.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 am

Post by pinturicchio »

^@uglyheads
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 312, THE MEME MEN wrote:pedit: hm. I think your meaning was talking about the past and I was thinking you means past , present, and future. I think that's where the miscommunication happened . @pikachu

-LH
Yeah, I know there was a miscommunication, that's why I explained myself in the post directed to you before; this second time explaining myself is not a miscommunication, it's that either you didn't read the whole post or you took what you wanted of it to keep pushing your agenda.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 454, RadiantCowbells wrote:you know if you said that to literally anyone else on that site you would be instantly banned meme men
I agree with this. Meme men, back off
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 393, Aster wrote:
In post 233, pinturicchio wrote:Even if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
This is strange. First, if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, then I would definitely scumread Blackjacks under lynch all liars. Maybe he meant "Even if Blackjacks had instead told me the message was prepared beforehand, I would be inclined to believe ruru is town here"?

Anyway, whether Blackjacks wrote their post during pregame or during day one ought to be beyond the point. What matters is whether it was written before or after Blackjacks received their role. Pinturicchio's post makes me think that he forgot what his case was actually about, thought that he was now working with "writing posts during pregame = scummy", and then decided to drop the case.

I am somewhat wary of pinturicchio because of this.
Yes, what I meant is what you said: even if she told me that the message was prepared beforehand (and here comes the good part), her response gave me townvibes. Not the content of her replies, but the tone. So if she telled me "I did write that post beforehand" but with the same tone she replied to me, I would have changed my opinion about the whole thing. So: I scumread her because of something specific ---> she replies with a tone that ressembles her town range ---> I stop caring about the initial specific thing 'cause I have something better. Is this now clear?

Now, about your other reads: I agree about Gamma. Him Acknowledging his change of playstyle pings me hard. He's quite helpful as town: in my very first game, he replaced in a slot that was destined to be mislynched, since Red Flavor played as anti town as it can gets, but he made a good job when he came in and we got a perfect town win. His playstyle there was pretty similar to other towngames I've seen, so why changing it? Feels "antinatural", as he was trying to get more scumrange and not townrange.
I disagree about Keiser, tho. Even if you consider he's not contributing, I think he's made some effort to give this game some pace. With all the shitposting that has been going on, he could just enjoy how the game stagnates until the deadline comes closer.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 492, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruru in our last game started talking on d1 about how it was autolose if she left scum me alive and seriously advocated policy lynching me day one.
this game she's avoided me entirely, has made zero decent content posts, and is shit pushing town.
Maybe she learnt from the past? I don't think ruru is scum here
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:then why has she done absolutely nothing this game?
I've seen a lot of players here not doing that much, you included until now. Why ruru?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:23 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 498, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) she would see it as an imperative to play disruption on me if she were town
2) she has consistently been a power player in her town games and has done little here
3) i think you guys underestimate just how scummy it is that she decided volxen was scum before he posted and stuck with the read after

4) and most importantly she just
feels
scum. and i thought she was obvtown in the game i played with her and i immediately locktowned her both times i spectated town her. she's not hard to read.
Disagree with 1); she already played with you, so it's more likely that she learned how to approach you better. Engaging you directly is not a good alternative when you're scum.
Somewhat disagree with 2); it depends on the playerlist.
Agree with 3), but it could be because of the worst replacing out; I think that was odd too.
Agree with 4) in terms that she's not hard to read, completely disagree on how I feel about her slot right now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 500, RadiantCowbells wrote:what games has she not power played?
Open 721 PYP is an example where I think she didn't power played, and Open 728 is an example where she did. What's your definition of power playing? Maybe we have different concepts and we are not agreeing on that because of this.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:12 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 502, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's a billion times more analysis in the early posting in 721 than in what she's done here.
I consider setup analysis as NAI, not town. She wasn't contributing on reads on early game
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 504, RadiantCowbells wrote:not just setup analysis? she's stated reads and like made a token effort to give 'reasons' but it's really obviously not the same? i'm not sure where we're not seeing eye to eye

like ruru hydra's posts in this game include 1 3 line post, about 10 2 line posts, and rest are 1 line posts. there's no real analysis of reads in any of those posts, just a couple stated positions
First of all, I mostly read her by her tone and not by content, so obviously we won't approach the slot the same way. Of course I agree that she hasn't done much, but as I said, neither you or other players. ruru tends to blend pretty good on playerlists when she's town. If the rest of the players are making effort, she will too; that's why in Open 721 and 728 she fluffed less. Players like Mathdino intimidated her.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:30 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok but enough of this, we're clearly not getting anywhere. Are you scumreading me or townreading me? Do you think I could be Blackjacks' partner because of this?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 508, Nibbui wrote: I would say I don't like Pintu defending Ruru this hard when even if you say that you are reading her off tone, she has mostly only memed this game.

Pintu, from what I've seen Ruru only has played scum on that newbie game with you. You guys lost. What do you think that Ruru would try to change in her scum play seeing what happened there?
1. "mostly" is the key word.
2. She would try to look confident to fool players like me who will defend her for being confident. It's pretty simple: if she's fooling me, good on her, means she has improved a lot since that game we had together. But I think she can't fool me that easily.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In any case, you shouldn't worry about me defending ruru that much. If we were both scum, I wouldn't be doing this and you should know that since we played together as scum. If my partner is not playing as good as I am doing, I would certainly bus. So either I'm town and think ruru is town, or I'm scum and I'm trying to pocket ruru. Both cases are too difficult to determine right now from your point of view.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I haven't played for like 4 months, I think that's all I can say about meta. But good call about 725, I was indeed defending strongly a town player; the difference is that, in that case, I was defending a town player who was very mislynchable. I don't think ruru needs me defending her.

Yeah, I'm very flexible, but I'm not stupid. Getting this much attention on ruru's slot and mine is a no no. The only player who's openly scumreading ruru is RC.

I think you're just having trouble sorting me and you're inclined to believe that I'm scum because of that lack of sorting. Don't worry, you'll get there. I believe you're town here, so you'll eventually have to work with me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 513, Nibbui wrote:Yeah, maybe it's that.

I guess I'm just taken aback you sounded for me more similar to Open 725 than Open 720 but it's been 4 months you haven't played at all. Seems reasonable and I hope that if we're town I can get to town read you and work together. :wink:

To keep going on with the chat, I might as well say that I to let people talk about themselves. :]

Pintu, do you think that you're with a different mindset in this game than you were in Open 720?

If it's something you changed consciously, why you did so?
My filosophy about my meta is not do anything consciously, but improvise depending the circumstances, and to let how I'm feeling to command my playstyle, in order to soun as real as I can, either as town or scum. I can't recall how I played in 720, but it was in a different moment on my life: I was finishing college, had the most important test of my life in a month or so, things with my girlfriend were a little complicated (not with our relationship per se, but family stuff from her side)... So if I had to guess, I must've been much more confrontational in games that happened during that period. Maybe more "I know what I'm doing" in order to convince myself of that in real life :lol: now I recently graduated, my girlfriend is better... I don't know, I can't define how my life is affecting my playstyle right now, but it's definately different.

So tl;dr: I think I'm playing differently not because of alignment, but because of what is going on my life right now. You would feel me differently either as town or as scum.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

And please don't ask me to read 720 again. I only remember having fun 'cause I was the hider, but that game was a clusterfuck at some point
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 519, Nibbui wrote: This was good :]

I hope things keep getting better and better for you, feel free to ask me anything as well :wink:

How you feel about Spring and Volxen?
Thanks man, appreciate it.

I agree with RC about Volxen, but it's null for me. We have to see more from that slot to determine what's going on, specially for the replacement that fell kinda odd for me.

Without looking at his ISO, I can't recall anything useful coming from Spring, and that's not good. I mean, Clem has done anything either, but at least I remember he has been shitposting all along. Spring? Nothing, not a single thing about him. Usually, I try to focus on a group of players first to see if I can sort them out and leave some slots for lates. I'm only giving Spring a pass 'cause he's one of those "later" players, but in a 4:9 setup, I'm more inclined to believe he's part of the 4 and not the 9.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 541, Blackjacks wrote:
In post 540, ofrhz wrote:
In post 520, pinturicchio wrote:I agree with RC about Volxen, but it's null for me.
What parts did you agree with?
:facepalm:
That the only reason to scumread him is lack of content, and by that reason I could scumread half of the player list
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 633, RadiantCowbells wrote:{Aster, pinturrichio} are my strongest townreads

Treat anyone who goes after them after I die as confirmed scum
How did I become probtown from your last readlist to your one of your two strongest townreads?? I did nothing during that time :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 659, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I've given reasons, no one cares, everyone just wants to lynch people from least charismatic to most without actually trying to look for scum
I cared. I gave you my reasons why I didn't agree with you about ruru, and I still don't agree. And you're underestimating the whole playerlist if you think we're scumreading other players only because of charisma. I'm not townreading you, and you're way more charismatic than most of this playerlist.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Why? You got your anti town share pretty high right now. Am I a bad player if I think you could be scum?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Saying things like "if blackjack flips town, lynch me"; clogging the thread with multiposting and whining because no one is following you; defending a player with almost no content to get a read from him whatsoever and giving almost no reasons to why such a strong defense is going on. All those things are anti town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 689, RadiantCowbells wrote:You don't want to vote your friend. idc. just stop talking about it. go vote whatever lynchbait catches your fancy and maybe it'll flip scum.
Again, you're underestimating me. What makes you think I'm not voting ruru only because she's my friend? I gave you the reasons why I'm townreading her.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok! Have a good day.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Sure thing, buddy
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I like volxen's posting right now. I'm now happier with my vote on RC. Include TMI to everything I said before about him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Her FoS is pretty good, I came to the same conclusion. I believe Volxen is town tho, but the chainsaw defense is the same point I made before (I couldn't remember the name of it, but I explained)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh wait that doesn't make sense
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Chainsaw defense is when you defend a partner right? I don't agree with that then :lol: but it's a good and fair point, very close to what I believe
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Enlighten us then
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I had him as null with all the anti town shit he did, but that changed with volxen towning it up
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Don't talk to me
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 764, Firebringer wrote:
In post 761, pinturicchio wrote:I had him as null with all the anti town shit he did, but that changed with volxen towning it up
i don't even understand ur point of ur read then
As scum, I protected a mislynchable town player in order to get a win win situation: if he's mislynched, I get some credit because my read was good; if he's not mislynched, he will still be suspected the next day and will be good MyLo/LyLo material. The reason I had for townreading the mislynchable player? "Guys, I know this guy is town, I've seen it play like this before. Trust me".

I'm not falling for my own strat.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

And by "my own strat" I don't mean that I created it or something, it's not that hard to do it. I mean that I know it's very possible and doable since I've done it, so from my PoV, scum!RC makes sense.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 768, Blackjacks wrote:Are we a mislynchable town player sir?
Are you implying I'm the one who is defending the mislynchable player here? :lol: no, I don't think you're mislynchable, not at all.

If I remember correctly, it was UglyDuck in a multiball game I played, and I relied on meta to townread him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

mod, I'll be on V/LA until Thursday/Friday since I'm having cirgury tomorrow morning
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

One last thing before leaving:
VOTE: Springtrap
I'm townreading Nibbui and trusting you on this, Growlithe.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 811, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 756, pinturicchio wrote:Chainsaw defense is when you defend a partner right? I don't agree with that then :lol: but it's a good and fair point, very close to what I believe
Does scum-RC hard defend town-Volxen for towncred? I don’t think so.

In post 761, pinturicchio wrote:I had him as null with all the anti town shit he did, but that changed with volxen towning it up
I don’t understand how your personal read development of Volxen is related to RC’s nose-dive trajectory... Are you saying RC should be developing reads to the same pace and intensity as your own?
I dont really care about RC right now, I'm leaving that slot to the rest of you. But what I meant about volxen was towning it up is that RC' defense was too intense for someone who posted once and with low contribution in said post.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Sup, cunts
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

There are four scumbags here guys, if you town yourself up this should be easy enough, we already have some associations. For example, I have nothing on spookycat, but I'm pretty sure he's scum with Springtrap. So can we lynch Springtrap and confirm my gut? That would obvtown Gamma too
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I'll come back tomorrow, I'm still pretty fragile after surgery.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 441, Springtrap wrote:
In post 424, Blackjacks wrote:
In post 421, Springtrap wrote:I dont know what part of this game to take seriously anymore. I dont think that's a good sign.
Thoughts on the current wagons?
I will answer this again when the votecount is updated, but all I'm seeing right now is mainly filler and fluff in a game where we should probably be more worried. You know, since 4 of us are evil out of 13 (or 15, I guess, if we count the accounts with multiple people).

I'll wait until later for more critical judgement, and mostly so I can see what is purely friendship and what is attempted buddying.
In post 1048, Gamma Emerald wrote:Get well soon, cos deadline approaches and finding a bridge between my thinking and the group think would be nice
So the post above seemed a little like a scumslip with the "since 4 of us are evilt out of 13", but mostly my scumread on Spring is his reluctancy to provide anything to the game at all. The thing he has most said in the thread is "I will provide something something tomorrow", but nothing ever comes. It's not like he wasn't here: he made some jokes when everybody was doing that, but when the game got serious, he disappeared. My townreads are pushing him, so I'm happy being part of that wagon too.

But with my tinfoil hat on, the whole interaction between the spookycat and Springtrap seemed to be the cat throwing a lifebelt to Spring: Spring needed some content, and the cat started making some questions that seemed forced. So yeah, my attention is on both players right now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:21 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Wait, Keyzer already hammered Springtrap :lol: so we'll have more info tomorrow about wagons and stuff.

@ruru spookycat and Aster's reluctancy on going on Springtrap's wagon by voting each other could back up that theory, but I think it's a pretty long shot.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In no specific order: Clemency, Gamma Emerald, lolwagons and spookycat, with a chance of being wrong on Clem and Gamma
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Well, this is a player I'm glad to ship. But you're wrong about me tho, and Gamma was calling me town in his post you said was a +1.

VOTE: AnonymousGhost
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

This is an epic battle
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Keep reading mastina, we solved that shit ages ago.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Mastina if you're wrong with this, my vote tomorrow will be parked on you. You are misreping the whole blackjack situation so if Gamma is town, I'm expecting you going for me tomorrow instead of the other players you have named and your scumread on me is poor, very poor. Your whole premise is how some players are related to Gamma
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I changed my mind, it's probably RC, mastina, Gamma and someone else, maybe Clem who's effing around.

I'm sorry guys but I'm replacing out, surgery has been a hell of a thing in my life right now and the intensity of mastina and Aster would be lovely if it wasn't for it. Also, my main motivation of playing this game was playing the worst since I'm playing some games and then I'm going back to my hiatus, and he left even before the game started. Too many replacements too (and I'm replacing out, *insert Palpatine's "ironic" meme*). And last but not least, I'm blacklisting RC if by any chance I join a new game :)

Really sorry NSG :( I did everything what I could to not do this on a game of yours, but if I keep playing it would be irresponsible for the sake of the game and for my health. See ya!

mod, I need to be replaced. Thanks!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:55 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Opportunistic fucker, you're the main reason I'm replacing out. See you never.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

It's my problem with you, not yours with me, so I'm the one replacing out.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

There's nothing to think about, I already asked for my replacement. Stop addressing the replace out to redeem yourself. I shouldn't be commenting also, is against the rules I think.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I was talking to RC. UNVOTE: Gamma for the sake of it; my replacement will have a fresh start that way.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh, I was right about Blackjacks being town and RC being scum, who knew!

Sorry for the replace out NSG, hope to join on one of your future games
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1659, northsidegal wrote:it's fine, nobody can blame you for being out of it after surgery.
<3 thank you for understanding
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1663, RadiantCowbells wrote:For what it's worth pinturichio I interacted with you the way I did D1 because I wanted to be annoying and obnoxious to dissuade people from actually listening to me because I didn't want to lunch blackjack

Sorry that I ruined your game.
Don't worry, my rep out was more to prevent interacting with you during this game 'cause I was pretty sure you were scum and I've read your scumgames and I had no energy at all to 1v1 you because of the surgery. I'm a fucking wall and I don't give a flying fuck about winning or losing as long as I have fun, so if it wasn't for the surgery, maybe I would've played along, but that was not the case.

Anyway, I already knew you were like that and I gave it a shot 'cause I thought "hey, maybe they had a bad day/week/month or someone on that specific playerlist triggered them, I shouldn't judge (I did it with Boonskiies and had a good time the second time, for example)", but when it's a tendency and it's triggered by players like me, who usually don't fight 'cause I'm peaceful as fuck, it's a no from me dawg. If you enjoy playing like you play and the rest enjoy it too that's cool, but I know I don't so that's about it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”