Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 816, Ausuka wrote:hi i'm alive.

starting to agree with people who say faster days are better. I haven't seen any questions but if there are any please remind me because I totally missed them sorry.

Leo isn't all that towny rn but at the same time he claimed JK and like if that's true lynching him is mega bad and also scum would sort him out later so idrk
How do you feel about Leo's post saying he trusts you and someone else as part of his reason to vote Gemerald? Also do you feel particularly strongly about Gemerald being scum? Gemerald just seems like they're playin' the game with the personality they've got and hasn't done much to indicate their alignment one way or the other in my opinion.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 820, profii wrote:I just joined this game from site chat spam

did people sign up for a relaxed paced game or is the no deadline thing just a shtick we can do whatever we want with.

or phrased slightly differently - if we push for a quick day, are we going to upset a contingent of players who are purposely looking to chill

caveat - I don't care if we are going to upset anyone and I'll just do whatever I feel is best in the moment, just curious on why people may or may not be pushing the speed of the day.
I'm here to chill. Go fast days if you want, preferably not on tprs tho
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 824, Leodanny wrote:
In post 812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: What do you you think of Jaylow’s opening post and Vax?

I know you’ve already answered but if you have any thoughts on either of those slots, that would be awesome. Thanks.
Vaxkiller seems to be trying, but I think he’s just reiterating most things.
Jaylow’s only post says that Varsoon the only interesting one, but votes him for reason that he doesn’t reveal.
And it’s his ONLY post in the entire game, so far.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Leodanny
Leodanny
Goon
Leodanny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Leodanny »

Yeah, I said that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 828, Leodanny wrote:Yeah, I said that.
Yeah, I find that highly suspicious for both an entrance post and an only post but no one wants to lynch there because of that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 824, Leodanny wrote:Vaxkiller seems to be trying
I am?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yeah, I find that highly suspicious for both an entrance post and an only post but no one wants to lynch there because of that.
i mean Iiiiiiii'd still lynch it

VOTE: Jaylow
Leodanny
Leodanny
Goon
Leodanny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Leodanny »

In post 830, Vaxkiller wrote:
I am?
No, you’re fake trying and just got on the Varsoon bandwagon, then shitposted a bit.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we stop just voting people for not posting. Its lazy. Vote scummy people instead.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 808, light_ganski wrote:Crap I completely forgot I'd registered for this, sorry all :facepalm:

I can and will start catching up in the morning
where r u
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 831, Party Boat wrote:
In post 829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
i mean Iiiiiiii'd still lynch it

VOTE: Jaylow
In post 832, Leodanny wrote:
In post 830, Vaxkiller wrote:
I am?
No, you’re fake trying and just got on the Varsoon bandwagon, then shitposted a bit.
Decisions, decisions.

:lol:

My stock market advisor, advised me to invest in Vax, so maybe I’ll stay there. The mod needs to prod Jaylow, I think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 833, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we stop just voting people for not posting. Its lazy. Vote scummy people instead.
If you’re referring to Jaylow, that isn’t the reason, PB and me find him scummy.

He had the worst entrance of the entire playerlist.

No one is sr him SOLELY for that. His initial and only post was scummy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

Okay so a few things
Thing 1.
It's not a neighborhood. It's a masonry.
Thing 2.
Lynch that sheep loser.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 837, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

Okay so a few things
Thing 1.
Thing 2.
Lynch that sheep loser.
Are you townreading everyone in there now?

Or are you just yanking our chains?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 837, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

Okay so a few things
Thing 1.
Thing 2.
Lynch that sheep loser.
can confirm
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Party Boat »

hey sheep can you remind me why you scumread varsoon earlygame

b/c you have a lot of posts and id appreciate a summary instead of making me reread all of it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 177, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 46, Leodanny wrote:Hi I’m here not lurking just V/LA
this self consciousness that it might be interpreted as lurking sort of bothers me

and i v read varsoon outing the neighborhood on the belief that at least one of the people in it is a wolf
In post 212, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh all this mechanical tlak that's happening makes it hard to get real alignment reads off of tbh

also im roughly at top of page 6 and sort of uncomfortable with how much mechanical talk varsoon has and the thread presence that comes with it but ive seen like no real sorting/reads off of posts in the game and getting pretty strongly paranoid that it could just be scum skating by past my radar by putting out mechanical role talk that isnt that hard to fake
In post 237, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 235, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Questions for Varsoon voters. Why does scum!Varsoon out the hood in the first place? Why not encourage all 4 of us, to keep it hiddden?
as i said earlier i think hoods are never-rarely ai

my original reaction was that it was likely villager motivated to out it with the reasons he used, but sort of decided it wouldnt really be hard to fake at all as wolf

it still slightly? holds me back but im comfortable voting him rn
In post 243, sheepsaysmeep wrote:looking at postcounts this game, gamma and varsson lead substantially yet (acknowledging that i rushed my read and prolly glossed over quite a bit) i remember no real solving content from either of them which is a pretty good simplification of my varsoon w read
In post 383, sheepsaysmeep wrote:varsoon's heavily slacked off since game start tbh
In post 513, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh im reading up and leo's posts still feel sort of panicky/tryign to force something out to hopefully survie this day phase

i still just cant really put away the concern that this wagon suddenly appeared in like the span of a page and the varsoon wagon totally disappeared

sort of want other peoples thoughts on what they think that means if that wasnt a topic of discussion while i was gone
In post 520, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sheep, you’ve been agreeing with Varsoon’s stance wrt the hood. I really don’t understand how he is your biggest scumread?
a) my read on him has nothing to do with agreeing on the hood

if you read my posting on him or open my iso and command f, it shouldnt be hard at all to see where im coming from or trace my progression clearly which should be a pretty sufficient summary from what i remember that i posted while reading his posting

this is a simplified compilation of things ive essentially talked about at points, but

look for like, actual reads or sorting from varsoon
not mechanical talk, but actual reads

anyone who townreads him is essentially letting him slip by off of his mechanics talk, and i originally townread? it but it's not hard to fake at all once i think more about it

and when you read more deeply into his mechanics stuff it's basically just "oh here's the neighborhood, i outed because i think there's a wolf in here i think, actually, there's a chance that there arent any wolves here and here's the probability and here are 20 reasons why" or smtg which is basically just useless and i cant even tell what he's supposed to be trying to say so no i dont see a stance to agree on

wagonomics ish talk below

b) i want to note for clarity that he might not even be my current scumread rn as im switching back and forth between leodanny and varsoon

but in terms of general stuff thats happened leodanny is like a varsoon 2.0 of this game

i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode

the leodanny wagon is great and i support it, but varsoon was pressured, he responded terribly, and the pressure just went away and i think it's very important and am officially asking that some of the peopel who were originally on his wagon and ditched to at least maintain some of that pressure

(also while on the topic of wagons, the way his wagon just disappeared when another started emerging is nagl imo)

c) also if there's anything that stops me from just totally trusting you/putting you in the town core it's your unwavering defense and confidence in varsoon? like his wagon has been a prominent thing and youre arguing against it without budging and i'd expect you to at least reconsider or be somewhat paranoid or have at least some doubt with the amount of reasons that are being put forth against him because the basis for your defense on him is fairly weak from what ive read and if he flips wolf i turn straight to you
In post 531, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode
this is the textbook wolf response to pressure when theyre getting by with a majority being comfortable/v reading them until a wagon suddenly appears

and it's exactly what varsoon did
In post 587, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the varsoon wagon was still a large thing earlier, i never saw anything or any reasons supporting the fact that it just disappeared, and ive argued multiple timesi for another wagon and it's just been ignored

the resistance to wagoning varsoon is so tangible
In post 797, sheepsaysmeep wrote:tbh if leo is v he at least gets easier to sort down the line? while varsoon is blatantly just not going to do anything

just read this literally what came up when i command f'ed varsoon in my iso

can everyone at least read through this once because it's really frustrating and demoralizing that no one is really acknowledging my tunnel or arguing against anything ive said here except like one person and ive already given them an obligatory townread for doing that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

fucking broken tags
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

also slank cover finals are this week and i literally slept like 6 hours in the last 3 days and need my free time ntil friday to study
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Party Boat »

so like sheep

varsoon clarified in the neighborhood and I'm 99% sure in here that he didn't really scumread anyone in the neighborhood already, he just wanted to out the neighborhood just in case there was a scum in the neighborhood

and then all I see after that is that he had a lot of mechanics talk early without much else when it was like still in the first 10 pages so of course there isn't much real shit to talk about

laziness sure i guess is true for him but is true of me as well I feel and like more than half the thread so what makes varsoon special in that regard

I guess I just don't see anything worth tunnelling varsoon over even though you still seem to want him dead a lot

(ps b/c I saw that too somewhere wagons 'appearing and dissappearing quickly' in a 24 player game is still a dumb reason for arguing literally anything and i will fight every player in this game about it)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 844, Party Boat wrote:(ps b/c I saw that too somewhere wagons 'appearing and dissappearing quickly' in a 24 player game is still a dumb reason for arguing literally anything and i will fight every player in this game about it)
can you explain this more

because i wouldnt be as concerned if a 4 or 5 man wagon suddenly disappeared
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So Party Boat are you saying that’s a bluff
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Party Boat »

In post 845, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 844, Party Boat wrote:(ps b/c I saw that too somewhere wagons 'appearing and dissappearing quickly' in a 24 player game is still a dumb reason for arguing literally anything and i will fight every player in this game about it)
can you explain this more

because i wouldnt be as concerned if a 4 or 5 man wagon suddenly disappeared
there are 24 people in the game

if it's mostly one scumteam, it's maybe 6-7 players on it at the utmost maximum plus maybe like a serial killer or two and more likely 5-6, and given the amount of people lurking and not voting there are mayyybe 4 active groupscum in that scenario. Unless you think that the majority of a scumteam thinks it's worth it to all move together on early wagons that will likely either fall apart or make them look bad later, the vast majority of ANY wagon and most wagon 'momentum' in this game will be composed of town players doing things because they feel like it.

If there are multiple scumteams, then it's even worse for analyzing things because the scumteams are going to want to lynch each other and not look like shit while on lynch wagons, AND even if some scum just want to play to not get lynched themselves them wagoning someone else doesn't have any bearing on the wagoned person's actual alignment because the wagon'd could just be on another scumteam

add that to all the town players having 15 or 18 or however many different perspectives on what's scummy and how fast they want to lynch people and what's worth/not worth lynching and basing literally fucking anything on wagon speed instead of the play of the actual individual players on the wagon is about as worthwhile as scumreading through tarot cards. If you think that individual players on the wagon are scummy then that can be legit but then SAY that instead of using wagon speed as a reason for literally anything.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My tarot cards say PB is scum.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

my role card says leodanny is scum
and yes this is me counter-claiming jailkeeper
i was going to wait and see if a leodanny lynch would occur on its own because that was a fairly obvious desperate move and role fishing attempt

but honestly if i did not claim now town is just going to fall in on itself the way things are looking
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”