Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Shit, I should probably say something about those and not jump the gun and naked quote 2 posts.

Anyone else hate these? This is the consummate example of busy work scum will do to look like they are being helpful to the town. I mean, he is making and keeping up with a vote chart guys. He was so agreeable when X chastised him for putting not voting (which considering the basis of some of the arguments we have already had wasnt the worst) instead of Unknown.

This guy is a wet noodle, and dont even get me started on that AtE post either, yuck.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Just being sure your talking about TLK, right?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1174, Nev and Max wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1039, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1017, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1005, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
My reasoning is Ramcius fits the category of "asshole townie" while TLK is just scummy. Just reading his responses scream "I hate this shit town why am I apart of it". Still could be scum, but it's more lilely for TLK to flip scum here.

Alright, I’ll switch our vote to TLK then.

VOTE: TLK

I still much prefer Ram. :/

RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (5) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon, DrewVA
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
In post 1041, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
In post 1029, DrewVa wrote:
\o/

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ramicius

RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove
Ramcius (2) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
In post 1175, Nev and Max wrote:Shit, I should probably say something about those and not jump the gun and naked quote 2 posts.

Anyone else hate these? This is the consummate example of busy work scum will do to look like they are being helpful to the town. I mean, he is making and keeping up with a vote chart guys. He was so agreeable when X chastised him for putting not voting (which considering the basis of some of the arguments we have already had wasnt the worst) instead of Unknown.

This guy is a wet noodle, and dont even get me started on that AtE post either, yuck.
These two posts should have been 1. Yes, im talking about the Knight.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1065, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be remiss to mention that Nev and Max seem to be posting less too. Though I liked their early posting but still :igmeou:
Nev is trying his best to keep up rolling solo dolo for the time being. I am very much looking forward to Max showing up, or at least sending me a postcard.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:My job is to be useless and fetch quotes sometimes for friends. Also be entertaining.

By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?
Ive been feeling town Nero so far, so I would stand for him here.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1110, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1108, Elsa Jay wrote:Then who would/should I shoot? Ramcius seems too obvious.
One of Nero’s lurker slots?
I would second this idea. Saves us from having to waste a mislynch on a guess, and gives us the ability to focus elsewhere knowing that one of the inactive slots will eat a bullet one way or another.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
Because X attacked him over something that was concrete, the formatting of the post. You pushed against him over something that you were assuming happened. Did that ever sort itself out by the way?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Won’t be able to check up on thread at all tomorrow.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Cheeky:
In post 432, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Performer and I don't really talk in our PT at present but that could change as the game gets more serious.
I like this line.
Cheeky's aggressiveness toward Nero I think is towny but I don't think I've ever seen her as scum. I know she doesn't like it though so she probably wouldn't draw attention to herself. This also applies to calling Nero lockscum in .
Nothing else in the ISO catches my eye. Lean town.

Gamma:
I like the neutrality in
No idea how I feel about , it's a little shallow and I don't think out of Gamma's scumrange
Overall Gamma is unimpressive, not obvtown as I've seen him be but that doesn't mean he's scum.

Elsa:
Before I start, I will note that I don't really think Elsa is readable day 1. But I can at least familiarize myself with how he's played this game.
Okay, after reading the ISO his posts seem pretty solid. Been a while since I played with him, and I've never seen his scumgame firsthand (I replaced into a game where he was scum, but he was already dead). Still don't really know on what metrics to judge his alignment, but he seems to be contributing pretty well to the game. (Although he is also contributing to this game having 5 extra pages every time I come back to it :igmeou: )

Ari (Emperors New Groove):
None of the posts from this hydra so far sound like him. There's certainly not enough to get a read on.

Dave:
Another one who's hard to read day 1. I think I have an idea of how he thinks as town (he's pretty logic-oriented like me), though I don't recall ever having played with scum-him.
In post 581, davesaz wrote:@RCE don't know how I'm reading it yet. Just marking for review.
Like this line, but it probably is something he'd do as either alignment, but it would be easier to make up thoughts as scum than to give genuine ones as town. Hopefully he does get around to discussing these at some point.
and read as somewhat genuine
Overall dave is a very slight townlean.

Nero:
In my admittedly dated experience, Nero was obvious as town and gave very few shits as scum. Not particularly impressed by the first few posts in his ISO, but his later posts seem more genuine. Like it is with Karmeleon, I couldn't point to a specific post but he's a townlean.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1143, DrewVa wrote:Yep, looks like a slip to me.
Can you show where you have sniffed out any slips prior to right now? Cause I would say in, shit i dunno, just about every other game I play in someone claims that someone else scum slipped and that we should lynch them. Do you know how many scum slips ive seen in all the time ive been playing? I cant think of a single one. Do you have more than a supposed scum slip?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?
No.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

going to pop in and note that i also do not get the ram scum reads
and also that i am currently voting rcenigma

i am also going to take a page from mod is mafia and note that if we do vote counts ourselves we need to have multiple people doing it
based on that game it was extremely easy to town-read players for an action that is actually not alignment indicative
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

That's definitely not a slip. There's a 0% chance that Ramcius as scum was like "I should tell them that I'm not town" and then after posting it was like "oh shit, that means I'm scum, shouldn't have said that." Clearly he didn't mean to claim scum no matter what his alignment is.

Happy birthday!
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1157, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1037, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?
You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Vote Gamma!
Is this a vote for Gamma, or are you trying to get Ramcius to vote Gamma?
Try hard!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

the closest i have seen to a scum slip was in a mastina game
where a scum member accidentally posted in a neighborhood they were in instead of their scum chat
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey guys! Quick check in from Max. I just want to let everyone know I’m alive and well. I’m just checking out of rehab tonight, but hopefully next few days I’ll settle back into my normal routine. Well minus all those drugs and alcohol. Don’t do it guys. It’s addicting, next thing you know you’ll be in the back of an ambulance and lying in a hospital bed with an IV pole next to you trying to help you.

I’m glad though I have friends I can count on.

Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

but yeah that post was not really a scum slip
awkwardly worded but not really alignment indicative
alter of rautherdir
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1193, Elsa Jay wrote:... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Roleplay. My partner is in good health, just spread thin.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1192, Nev and Max wrote:Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
I love you too, Max.
I really do, but have never had the guts to just tell you. Oh Moses, maybe i will dig deep and find the courage on this show, here and now...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Rehab is for quitters.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1197, Alonzo wrote:Rehab is for quitters.
Yeah it is. It’s where you go to quit things that are bad for you.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1184, Nev and Max wrote:
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Well Ram explicitly said he was focusing on scum over lynching Elsa, he just wanted Elsa dead. Therefore you can assume Ram moved his vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”