Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1198, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1197, Alonzo wrote:Rehab is for quitters.
Yeah it is. It’s where you go to quit things that are bad for you.
I get high knowing my vote is on Gamma.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Obligatory page 49 ''UGGGHHHHH MUUHHH DATA'' #Rant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think it’s that weed your avatar is smoking
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Thanos »

Lamees did post a couple of times; she thinks D1 is too NAI noisy and chaotic to really contribute much, and with the absence of public votes I'm kinda in agreement.
That said, what's the utility of having people make their FoSes or votes known in public, which someone unofficially keeps track of?
Also, is there anything particular I could look at and give a stance on?

~Auro
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1199, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1184, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Well Ram explicitly said he was focusing on scum over lynching Elsa, he just wanted Elsa dead. Therefore you can assume Ram moved his vote.
I dont know why we are assuming anything about anyones vote.
In post 403, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

guess i have to take the lead to bring democracy to this place
I assumed this was a joke because he mentioned democracy while going after the queen. Since votes in this thread dont count, and at that point we werent doing anything with votes, i dismissed this.

Then we get this:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch
Which is immediately followed by this:
In post 503, Ramcius wrote:i didn't said Elsa is scum
Which is essentially what Elsa has been doing with BEF, right. Just calling for a lynch without backing it up with any reasons (well, real reasons. I think you said something about him being a target for you?) over and over?

And if anyone was confused still they shouldnt be after this:
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
And this just in case:
In post 692, Ramcius wrote:that VC was obvious joke, but even then i said it was wrong
963 is the first time he says he made a vote, on Karm (I am very ok with that vote btw).

Im pretty stoned and forgot what my point was here. I think it was something about the fact that we dont really need to speculate on where someones vote was when. I've been changing my vote every time i make a post in my confessional. Ive been using it as a dating advice call in show on the side.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Alonzo »

How is wanting Elsa dead alignment indicative?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1206, Alonzo wrote:How is wanting Elsa dead alignment indicative?
Its what we call a "dick move" around here to kill the town clown.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1175, Nev and Max wrote:Shit, I should probably say something about those and not jump the gun and naked quote 2 posts.

Anyone else hate these? This is the consummate example of busy work scum will do to look like they are being helpful to the town. I mean, he is making and keeping up with a vote chart guys. He was so agreeable when X chastised him for putting not voting (which considering the basis of some of the arguments we have already had wasnt the worst) instead of Unknown.

This guy is a wet noodle, and dont even get me started on that AtE post either, yuck.
I was surprised at his agreeable response to me there too, but I'm not sure that's scrummy.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I will give you a castle to vote end the day?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It better be a big fucking castle, also a wife that doesn't look like a horse. And I'm moving in before the vote.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I know a Blonde Queen you can room with...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I'l throw her in to sweeten the deal...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I'l also clone FF so you can have an army of good looking muscular eunuch slaves...

and dig you a gigantic moat around it with a spoon and my bare hands..

do we have a deal?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Thanos »

Why is drewVA trying to get everyone scum read
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1143, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1141, Ramcius wrote:Saying that it isn't my town meta, when i play differently from my normal town playstyle is a scumslip?

I dunno if i should laugh or cry
You don’t think it’s a weird thing to say? You left out any sort of townie modifiers like “usual” or “typical”, which wouldn’t make it a slip. You straight up said, it wasn’t your towngame. Yep, looks like a slip to me.
Why weird? Gamma and Nero played quite a few games with me, so if i say "yeah, it's my town meta", i would be called out. Do you see me using usual or typical or similar words?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1214, Thanos wrote:Why is drewVA trying to get everyone scum read
After Gamma flips red I'd be down to lynch that slot
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 1111, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1063, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1062, Gamma Emerald wrote:RFB rematch was the cowboy bebop themed game
How does that makes sense, when RFB was almost 2 years ago, way before Upick?
No...? RFB was 2017 iirc, and I think it was after
yes, it was 2017 and Upick was in February this year, so what's changed since Feb?

Also, i want to note that Gamma has no experience with scum me, so he misreading me in past was town me
Wrong UPick then
But i wasn't in any other Upick. You are weird here and your accusation stinks, when you claim you don't think you can read me and you never saw my scumplay
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1154, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1127, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.
Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.
In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.
what is your read on Elsa?
Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted
Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote: Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.
Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.
Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum
And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.
Yes, i don't like, when people make conclusion purely from speculations without any basis, why that's wrong?

What i contradict? That my playstyle wasn't my usual town at that time? I guess you know better my townplay than I

Cheeky wasn't talking to me, so i had to ask. But i was speaking with Elsa way before that, how that's a contradiction?

I don't even comment on RCE quote

I have no clue what are you talking, only PL i wanted was Elsa, not you, i never expressed intend to vote you, what PL we even talking? Also, have you seen me trying PL someone as a scum to say it was a lie?

Only thing that i said was that i dislike how people suddenly got interested in me, when your wagon grew, i. e. i'm becoming your counterwagon
The contradiction I'm pointing out is this: you told someone to up front ask you if they have a problem with you and then proceeded to ask someone what they thought of someone else. Asking someone how they read someone else is just how the game is played. But if telling someone not to ask others about oneself isn't weird enough, going back on that directive by doing exactly that is pretty suspect.
In post 1128, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear. No point in vanity voting RCE and I guess Ram's scumflip makes RCE a green pm.
And what my townflip gives you?
And this just seems desperate to me.
I will point this one more time - I talked to Elsa before asking others, Cheeky ignored me.

Only one desperate is you, I'm not voting you (yet), nor trying to push for your lynch, just all this bs builds my frustration
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1168, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 943, DrewVa wrote:
In post 829, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 813, Alonzo wrote:Fish is 35 and chiseled like a Greek god, I'v still no idea where 99 came from =P
The Queen is talking about BEF, not some other fish you may know that is 35 and pretty ripped.
Okay, I’m legit confused now. Which fishie is Michelangelo’s David?
Formerfish, the main to this head that ive slipped with twice now. I have history with Lonzo and we can read each other pretty well. He was looking for me to go at him in some way.
Okay, I somehow feel better that it is you and not BEF who is the Greek God. Why? Far less cognitive dissonance involved.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1207, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1206, Alonzo wrote:How is wanting Elsa dead alignment indicative?
Its what we call a "dick move" around here to kill the town clown.
We call getting rid of dead weight here and trying to win actual game
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1173, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah, you remind me too much of me. You can stick around for a bit.
In post 1186, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1143, DrewVa wrote:Yep, looks like a slip to me.
Can you show where you have sniffed out any slips prior to right now? Cause I would say in, shit i dunno, just about every other game I play in someone claims that someone else scum slipped and that we should lynch them. Do you know how many scum slips ive seen in all the time ive been playing? I cant think of a single one. Do you have more than a supposed scum slip?
I’ve already quoted and requoted it. He basically said. that this wasn’t his towngame. But I already had reasons to scumread him. - even before that. Bad pushes that make no sense to me. Inappropriate aggressive rhetoric like in the post TLK referenced wrt Ram’s strange response to RCE and the obvious contradictions in said posts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are we even talking about musculature of fish at this point
Who even brought that shit up
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1214, Thanos wrote:Why is drewVA trying to get everyone scum read
What? How are you actually reading my posts and arriving at that conclusion?

:shifty:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1215, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1143, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1141, Ramcius wrote:Saying that it isn't my town meta, when i play differently from my normal town playstyle is a scumslip?

I dunno if i should laugh or cry
You don’t think it’s a weird thing to say? You left out any sort of townie modifiers like “usual” or “typical”, which wouldn’t make it a slip. You straight up said, it wasn’t your towngame. Yep, looks like a slip to me.
Why weird? Gamma and Nero played quite a few games with me, so if i say "yeah, it's my town meta", i would be called out. Do you see me using usual or typical or similar words?
I find the wording of it strange, regardless.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”