BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1300  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm

In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1282, Something_Smart wrote:TLK. I have a question. I made that self-vote very early on as self-admittedly half a joke egopost and the other half a reaction test. I also said that I understand that's not how real votes were placed. When you put your votecounts together, why did you not even ask if I had actually voted myself in my confessional before writing my vote there?


I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.


If we somehow wind up with an entirely shocking lynch, we’ll know that someone - most likely scum. has obviously been lying with their votes.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1301  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 pm

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is it ok if I townbin all of (SS, Profii, TLK)?

why SS and profii
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1302  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:00 pm

In post 1128, Ramcius wrote:And what my townflip gives you?

That I and others are wrong, at best. Your posting seems hollow and I don't remember any scumhunting from you. Of course, I'll ISO to confirm but I'm ok with putting my vote on you for now.

In post 1148, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1103, Nero Cain wrote:much OMGUS

Afraid of getting hip fired again? :lol:

Does anyone want to get hipshot? I'm just pointing out that I don't think she ever scum read me until I called her scum/would be ok with her lynch.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1303  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1304  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:07 pm

In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1305  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 pm

In post 1299, DrewVa wrote:Okay, fair enough. I didn’t take that into account. However, for native English speakers, what I said, has been demonstrated to be correct. more often than not.

I honestly don’t understand. either yours or Alonzo’s pushes this game. And you accusing Karmelon of scumslipping, when I didn’t believe he had. you’re agressive response to RCE from what read to me as an entirely NAI statement. But perhas, I misunderstood why your scumread on TLK would be affected by him being the counterwagon. It didn’t make any sense to me at the time but I should have asked you to explain your reasoning for it, rather then just assume.


I will say one last time - i didn't called TLK scum for counterwagon, i was asked about him, I said I disliked his early pushed and that I dislike how I become his counterwagon from nowhere, I didn't voted him either, so I appreciate, if people stop spreading this false info about me trying lynch TLK or calling him scum for being his counterwagon

Also, I have very aggressive playstyle and my comment to RCE was quite peaceful, Gamma and Nero can vouch that i can be really aggressive and pushy, that's NAI thing to me

So tell me, how you trust TLK so easily, when you were torn between voting him and me, also, I want remind that I literally told you to keep your vote on me, when you was considering jump on his wagon again

Lastly, your opinion on Gamma? He says he have no confidence in reading me anymore (never saw my scumplay), yet comes with really weak reason to vote me

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1306  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 pm

oh! now I have a good idea for a mafia role
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1307  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Alonzo isn't town, but there's no reason to scumread him either

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1308  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:11 pm

I don't think you are hated, I just like Dave and Ram scum reading you and I guess Alonzo?
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1309  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm

In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1310  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Is Elsa the he here b/c Nancy is a girl, guy.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1311  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:21 pm

In post 1273, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1272, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you know you aren't the dead weight here then?

Have you given your opinion on TLK by the way?


I think he's scum and his buddies DrewVa and Gamma are trying save his sorry ass, is that enough?


I am not scum here. Some of my reads may be possibly wrong but that doesn’t make me scum.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1312  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:23 pm

In post 1310, Nero Cain wrote:Is Elsa the he here b/c Nancy is a girl, guy.


Yes, Elsa is a he.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1313  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:25 pm

In post 1307, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo isn't town, but there's no reason to scumread him either

:?
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1314  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 pm

In post 1305, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1299, DrewVa wrote:Okay, fair enough. I didn’t take that into account. However, for native English speakers, what I said, has been demonstrated to be correct. more often than not.

I honestly don’t understand. either yours or Alonzo’s pushes this game. And you accusing Karmelon of scumslipping, when I didn’t believe he had. you’re agressive response to RCE from what read to me as an entirely NAI statement. But perhas, I misunderstood why your scumread on TLK would be affected by him being the counterwagon. It didn’t make any sense to me at the time but I should have asked you to explain your reasoning for it, rather then just assume.


I will say one last time - i didn't called TLK scum for counterwagon, i was asked about him, I said I disliked his early pushed and that I dislike how I become his counterwagon from nowhere, I didn't voted him either, so I appreciate, if people stop spreading this false info about me trying lynch TLK or calling him scum for being his counterwagon

Also, I have very aggressive playstyle and my comment to RCE was quite peaceful, Gamma and Nero can vouch that i can be really aggressive and pushy, that's NAI thing to me

So tell me, how you trust TLK so easily, when you were torn between voting him and me, also, I want remind that I literally told you to keep your vote on me, when you was considering jump on his wagon again

Lastly, your opinion on Gamma? He says he have no confidence in reading me anymore (never saw my scumplay), yet comes with really weak reason to vote me


In post 1127, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove

From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.



i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?


What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?


I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.


Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."

In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C


if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly


Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C


I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic


At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.

In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.


what is your read on Elsa?


Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).

In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.

In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum


And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.


Yes, i don't like, when people make conclusion purely from speculations without any basis, why that's wrong?

What i contradict? That my playstyle wasn't my usual town at that time? I guess you know better my townplay than I

Cheeky wasn't talking to me, so i had to ask. But i was speaking with Elsa way before that, how that's a contradiction?

I don't even comment on RCE quote

I have no clue what are you talking, only PL i wanted was Elsa, not you, i never expressed intend to vote you, what PL we even talking? Also, have you seen me trying PL someone as a scum to say it was a lie?

Only thing that i said was that i dislike how people suddenly got interested in me, when your wagon grew, i. e. i'm becoming your counterwagon

In post 1047, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1046, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago


Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.


What’s you read on TLK?


He already voted to end day, so he have no more power

Disliked before, dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon


I’m legit confused now. Either I am correctly reading you or we have a REAL misunderstanding in our communication styles?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1315  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:30 pm

In post 1307, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo isn't town, but there's no reason to scumread him either


That makes absolutely no sense.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1316  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:32 pm

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think you are hated, I just like Dave and Ram scum reading you and I guess Alonzo?


Dave was? I must have missed it. I’m starting to question my read on Ram. I think Alonzo is scummier.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1317  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm

In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda


Agreed. He wanted to lynch me for giving him an FOS for his extremely suspicious end the day vote.

I think I feel better about this vote. for now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Alonzo

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1318  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:38 pm

In post 1314, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1305, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1299, DrewVa wrote:Okay, fair enough. I didn’t take that into account. However, for native English speakers, what I said, has been demonstrated to be correct. more often than not.

I honestly don’t understand. either yours or Alonzo’s pushes this game. And you accusing Karmelon of scumslipping, when I didn’t believe he had. you’re agressive response to RCE from what read to me as an entirely NAI statement. But perhas, I misunderstood why your scumread on TLK would be affected by him being the counterwagon. It didn’t make any sense to me at the time but I should have asked you to explain your reasoning for it, rather then just assume.


I will say one last time - i didn't called TLK scum for counterwagon, i was asked about him, I said I disliked his early pushed and that I dislike how I become his counterwagon from nowhere, I didn't voted him either, so I appreciate, if people stop spreading this false info about me trying lynch TLK or calling him scum for being his counterwagon

Also, I have very aggressive playstyle and my comment to RCE was quite peaceful, Gamma and Nero can vouch that i can be really aggressive and pushy, that's NAI thing to me

So tell me, how you trust TLK so easily, when you were torn between voting him and me, also, I want remind that I literally told you to keep your vote on me, when you was considering jump on his wagon again

Lastly, your opinion on Gamma? He says he have no confidence in reading me anymore (never saw my scumplay), yet comes with really weak reason to vote me


In post 1127, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove

From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.



i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?


What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?


I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.


Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."

In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C


if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly


Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C


I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic


At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.

In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.


what is your read on Elsa?


Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).

In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.

In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum


And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.


Yes, i don't like, when people make conclusion purely from speculations without any basis, why that's wrong?

What i contradict? That my playstyle wasn't my usual town at that time? I guess you know better my townplay than I

Cheeky wasn't talking to me, so i had to ask. But i was speaking with Elsa way before that, how that's a contradiction?

I don't even comment on RCE quote

I have no clue what are you talking, only PL i wanted was Elsa, not you, i never expressed intend to vote you, what PL we even talking? Also, have you seen me trying PL someone as a scum to say it was a lie?

Only thing that i said was that i dislike how people suddenly got interested in me, when your wagon grew, i. e. i'm becoming your counterwagon

In post 1047, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1046, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1045, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo is a troll, i stopped pay attention to him long ago


Okay, something we actually do agree on.

Him having the power to end the day, is concerning though.


What’s you read on TLK?


He already voted to end day, so he have no more power

Disliked before, dislike even more now as i'm becoming his counterwagon


I’m legit confused now. Either I am correctly reading you or we have a REAL misunderstanding in our communication styles?


And? I mean bolded part. TLK wagon came first, then people decided take stab at me, you think it's natural? TLK wasn't my top scumread, so I didn't jumped on him screaming "Scum!!!!"

If you have a reason to scumread Alonzo, please tell me, cause he's null to me

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1319  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:04 pm

In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.

Oh, I don't think he should have assumed it was a joke. I think he should have asked rather than assuming ANYTHING, because it was meant to cause some confusion about whether it was an actual vote or not.
In post 1293, DrewVa wrote:@Something_Smart, who are you voting for, in your ACTUAL confessional?

I would hardly be right to be voting anyone when I haven't expressed any scumreads worthy of the name. I'll vote if and when I see someone who I actually think is substantially more likely scum than town. That doesn't always happen day 1, and it's even less likely to happen in a game like this. For clarity's sake, the answer right now is nobody.

I won't necessarily say when I vote someone, but if I refrain from doing so I will have a reason for not saying it. Probably that reason will be that I think the person would either clam up under pressure and be harder to read or they would get more wild and desperate and burn all their bridges as town.
In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.

Oh, that's interesting. I thought the intent was to create an accurate picture of where people were voting. I know that's what I said I wanted to see (real votes, not mock votes), and I thought you created this in response to what I said.

You're right that it was always my prerogative to change my vote/alert you that it wasn't accurate. To be honest, I wanted to see if anyone would get the impression that I was ACTUALLY voting myself, and how they'd react to that... but it seems like nobody even mentioned it. I want to keep it on even after we've had this conversation, but at the same time I don't want to foster the idea that these votes are fake or less serious or that it's all right to have a joke vote on this that doesn't correspond to your real vote. So with that in mind:
UNVOTE:
If you know how to pronounce "bourgeoisie," you're probably part of the bourgeoisie.

Self-contradiction isn't scummy.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1320  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:06 pm

In post 1315, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1307, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo isn't town, but there's no reason to scumread him either


That makes absolutely no sense.

In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda


I recall a post by Boon saying this is singleball and that there’s no SK.

@Ramicius

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1321  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:08 pm

In post 397, Boonskiies wrote:Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1322  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:09 pm

In post 1321, DrewVa wrote:
In post 397, Boonskiies wrote:Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.


Not town/anti-town cannot ever be 3P in this game.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1323  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

In post 1320, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1315, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1307, Ramcius wrote:Alonzo isn't town, but there's no reason to scumread him either


That makes absolutely no sense.

In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda


I recall a post by Boon saying this is singleball and that there’s no SK.

@Ramicius


I didn't said he's 3p, but that he didn't anything to earn townread/scumread, so he's null

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1324  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:23 pm

In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?

I am no longer opposed.

Also, I disagree with outing your role so early. I think it would've been fine if you kept it secret because now scum has that info.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games