BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1325  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 pm

    Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 1117, Elsa Jay wrote:Then one of the emperors? Work with me here drew.

Please don't shoot ENG. I feel he is town (not the aris head though...sorry ari).

~ P
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1326  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:28 pm

In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara


Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1327  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:29 pm

In post 1312, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1310, Nero Cain wrote:Is Elsa the he here b/c Nancy is a girl, guy.


Yes, Elsa is a he.


My gender is Snow Queen, thank you very much.

Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?

I am no longer opposed.

Also, I disagree with outing your role so early. I think it would've been fine if you kept it secret because now scum has that info.

~ P


In one game, I counterclaim a literal Daycop claim for shits and giggles as scum day 1.

In another, I claim Neutral Doctor with the ascetic modifier, later on saying I'm a 1 shot BP day 1. I was a neutral Hider.

In yet another game, I claim day 1 to be a Ninja Lawyer. I was a town ninja lawyer.

Claiming day 1 as any alignment seems to be my specialty.

Who should I shoot then?

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1328  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:31 pm

In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.

In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.


You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'

I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1329  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:37 pm

In post 1326, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara


Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P


In post 1326, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara


Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P



In post 988, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 37, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 36, The Last Knight wrote:/in dis shit


Feel free to give this guy a lot of crap in game. He’s my noob friend. (He’s pretty good at mafia, just never played forum mafia.


In order to teach the ways of Forum Mafia to Mister Boon's friend, clearly the best course of action is to lynch him day 1 as a lesson in what NOT to do here.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1330  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:38 pm

In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.

In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.


You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'

I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P


Which is?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1331  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:41 pm

In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.

In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.


You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'

I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P


It’s not that hard to tell which head has been posting. Lamees can’t count apparently and doesn’t seem have a clue about the setup.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1332  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 pm

In post 1331, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.

In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.


You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'

I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P


It’s not that hard to tell which head has been posting. Lamees can’t count apparently and doesn’t seem have a clue about the setup.

Yeah, after a catchup it's mostly been Auro .

regarding alonzo, I want to see what he does first about you voting him .
---------


In post 1327, Elsa Jay wrote:In one game, I counterclaim a literal Daycop claim for shits and giggles as scum day 1.

In another, I claim Neutral Doctor with the ascetic modifier, later on saying I'm a 1 shot BP day 1. I was a neutral Hider.

In yet another game, I claim day 1 to be a Ninja Lawyer. I was a town ninja lawyer.

Claiming day 1 as any alignment seems to be my specialty.

Who should I shoot then?

Huh, ok - so a Kokichi #2.

My shoot list suggestion is that anyone not in my tr, can be a vig shot. Townreads so far : profi, karm, nero, mcqueen, dave, AC, ENG, TLK


~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1333  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1317, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda


Agreed. He wanted to lynch me for giving him an FOS for his extremely suspicious end the day vote.

I think I feel better about this vote. for now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Alonzo

In post 1319, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.

Oh, I don't think he should have assumed it was a joke. I think he should have asked rather than assuming ANYTHING, because it was meant to cause some confusion about whether it was an actual vote or not.
In post 1293, DrewVa wrote:@Something_Smart, who are you voting for, in your ACTUAL confessional?

I would hardly be right to be voting anyone when I haven't expressed any scumreads worthy of the name. I'll vote if and when I see someone who I actually think is substantially more likely scum than town. That doesn't always happen day 1, and it's even less likely to happen in a game like this. For clarity's sake, the answer right now is nobody.

I won't necessarily say when I vote someone, but if I refrain from doing so I will have a reason for not saying it. Probably that reason will be that I think the person would either clam up under pressure and be harder to read or they would get more wild and desperate and burn all their bridges as town.
In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.

Oh, that's interesting. I thought the intent was to create an accurate picture of where people were voting. I know that's what I said I wanted to see (real votes, not mock votes), and I thought you created this in response to what I said.

You're right that it was always my prerogative to change my vote/alert you that it wasn't accurate. To be honest, I wanted to see if anyone would get the impression that I was ACTUALLY voting myself, and how they'd react to that... but it seems like nobody even mentioned it. I want to keep it on even after we've had this conversation, but at the same time I don't want to foster the idea that these votes are fake or less serious or that it's all right to have a joke vote on this that doesn't correspond to your real vote. So with that in mind:
UNVOTE:



The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (2) -- Emperors New Groove, DrewVa
Ramcius (3) -- Gamma Emerald, The Last Knight, Nero Cain
BrightEyedFish (1) -- Nev and Max
RCEnigma (1) -- Theta Alpine

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Something_Smart

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1334  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:51 pm

@mod will there be relaxed rule around Xmas, since many if not most of us will be v/la at that time next week?


~ P



pedit: TLK, good dance moves man!

Probably, possibly. We’ll see how it goes and what everyone’s feeling like.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1335  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:58 pm

In post 1326, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara


Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P


No problem. I appreciate you saying so. That second sentence refers to the fact that this is my first forum mafia game. But I assure you all that I am as verbose and awkward irl, ask Boonskiies :lol:

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #1336  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:00 pm

@TLK you're in the bay area too? Oh man, small world.

What do you think of ENG , almost chara, dave, or alonzo?
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

The Last Knight
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018
Location: Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1337  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Let me read through some ISO's and I'll get back to you. I have some inklings about these peeps so far but I want to take a better look.

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1338  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:45 pm

In post 1335, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1326, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1124, Almost Chara wrote:i'm also townreading TLK here. especially with the context of his mafia experience.
~Chara


Upon an ISO, I also tr him. But because of his vc tracking and interactions from him look like sorting.

@TLK thanks for tracking the vc btw. It's become frustrating to solve without frequent updates, because I want to work off vca too.

What does the 2nd sentence mean though?

~ P


No problem. I appreciate you saying so. That second sentence refers to the fact that this is my first forum mafia game. But I assure you all that I am as verbose and awkward irl, ask Boonskiies :lol:

he's correct, that's what i meant.
knowing he has mafia experience but not forum mafia experience fits in nicely with how he's been playing so far, as town.
i believe Elsa's reason for voting him is pretty bad. it's nitpicky, and you know how i feel about that.
he's tracking known votes. not tracking probablw votes. changing the not voting to unknown when prompted isn't strange, it makes sense with what TLK said he was already trying to do.
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1339  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:49 pm

i'm scumreading Cheeky Dancer less. it has to do a bit with Performer's reaction to Elsa's claim, though that's weak evidence.
i just voted for Ramcius.
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1340  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:50 pm

wait, no i didn't. vote pending.
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #1341  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:00 pm

In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.

In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.


You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'

I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P



Agenda much =)

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #1342  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:02 pm

In post 1317, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.


We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.

i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda


Agreed. He wanted to lynch me for giving him an FOS for his extremely suspicious end the day vote.

I think I feel better about this vote. for now.

UNVOTE:

Feeling good about yourself is very important.

VOTE: Alonzo

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #1343  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Bored.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1344  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:14 pm

As long as we are both ok with each other dying, performer.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1345  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:15 pm

bored? vote Theta Alpine with us!
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #1346  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:15 pm

who?!

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1347  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 pm

We could just end the day and see what happens.

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1348  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm

why even play mafia at all? it's more fun to just vote randomly and then see who plurality decides to lynch.
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1349  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 pm

In post 1348, Almost Chara wrote:why even play mafia at all? it's more fun to just vote randomly and then see who plurality decides to lynch.
~Chara


Exactly. I think we only need 1 more person to end the day and McQueen went afk.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games