• Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
PAGETOP FOR YOU BOON! o7

Nice and pretty for the Day Rep Count.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Thanos »

Can we have a list of lurkers? I personally would rather just lynch them, unless they start posting. It's likely that active posters easily attract votes.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1391, RCEnigma wrote:Still don't like TLK's VC it's busy work and I'm not a fan.
You mean the VC of public in-thread "votes" he's keeping track of? I like it, I think it's pro-town at least in that it helps keep track of sentiments.
I encourage the 'busywork', leantown there. Bad lynch.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
UL is one of the lurkiest slots, and Lamees thinks this^ more likely comes from scum!Kokichi than town!Kokichi, even though I felt it was townslippy.

Also, lynch all liars.

Will probs place our vote here rn.

~A
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

It doesn't do anything unless slots openly express they are voting X. So at best it's an inaccurate representation of the gamestate...that's at best. I've expressed why I think votecounts today are an antitown move in the long run though it wasn't acknowledged. Bef said the same recently though which quite a few people agreed with.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1404, RCEnigma wrote:It doesn't do anything unless slots openly express they are voting X. So at best it's an inaccurate representation of the gamestate...that's at best. I've expressed why I think votecounts today are an antitown move in the long run though it wasn't acknowledged. Bef said the same recently though which quite a few people agreed with.
Yes, but it captures
sentiment
. It's inaccurate in terms of who people are voting, but it's the equivalent of a FoS tracker in games with normal vote mechanics.
People should be held accountable to their reads -- a FoS tracker is a great way to support that. I'll look up your previous argument against vote counts.

~A
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

So why is TLK a thing? Is it just the votecounts?

~ C
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Thanos »

I did see that right after posting, apologies for the useless question.
I then did voice my concerns about Ultimate Liars.

~A
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Ah ok. I just skimmed the beginning of TLK's ISO and based on tone I think he's towny. How did he come to be the votecounter?

~ C
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1401, Thanos wrote:Can we have a list of lurkers? I personally would rather just lynch them, unless they start posting. It's likely that active posters easily attract votes.

~A
I know this game is tough but I don’t think we need to stop scum hunting and go for a policy lynch just yeti
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Thanos »

Spoiler:
In post 889, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 886, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 1Emperors New Groove (1) -- DrewVa
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, The Last Knight, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Karmeleon, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Emperors New Groove, RCEnigma, Nero Cain

With 23 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Probably easier this way to only list the wagons that have votes on them.

If I missed any votes feel free to update.
-D
RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Emperors New Groove (1) -- DrewVa
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (1) -- RCEnigma

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Karmeleon, Ramcius, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Emperors New Groove, Nero Cain

Think he picked it up here, and thought it was a good idea.
I appreciate it.

~A
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 573, Ultimate Liars wrote:We might actually just have to change our vote from Drewva to Alonzo based on the last few pages.

That would be rather unfortunate.

Nero is probably town, he annoys me way too much in every game I'm in with him to let that make him a scumread.

Really though, I want more activity from myself and others. Let's let this game draw out as long as possible!

-Tsumigi
I kinda townread this post as I remember thinking the same when I first did ISO skims like forever ago. Also don't think Hebi takes on Drewva as scum knowing they can obv town.

~ C
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1410, profii wrote:I know this game is tough but I don’t think we need to stop scum hunting and go for a policy lynch just yeti
Has anyone struck you as particularly scummy so far?

~A
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 900, The Last Knight wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)
This makes sense to me and doesn't seem LAMIST. I'm feeling town vibes generally here. I'm a bit concerned RCE is tunneling but I think I townread him earlier.

~ C
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1412, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I kinda townread this post as I remember thinking the same when I first did ISO skims like forever ago. Also don't think Hebi takes on Drewva as scum knowing they can obv town.
Is DrewVa that readable? I have one completed scumgame with DVa but I think she's not at easy to read; I'll look up scumgames of the other head, any that come to mind?
DrewVa's posts seem to contain a fair bit of fluff, and their push on Ramcius deserve some scumpoints.
I don't see a read on DrewVa in your ISO, what's your opinion of that slot?

~A
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I feel like Nero should know better than to think I'm scum because I'm lurking. He's seen both my alignment games and I'm kind of insulted that he thinks my scumgame would be that bad. Anyway we're voting for someone we think is scum and haven't really changed from there. I did tell Performer that I'd be more active when the game thins out a bit because I am a bit meh about the amount of reading I'd have to do at this stage.

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 1415, Thanos wrote:
In post 1412, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I kinda townread this post as I remember thinking the same when I first did ISO skims like forever ago. Also don't think Hebi takes on Drewva as scum knowing they can obv town.
Is DrewVa that readable? I have one completed scumgame with DVa but I think she's not at easy to read; I'll look up scumgames of the other head, any that come to mind?
DrewVa's posts seem to contain a fair bit of fluff, and their push on Ramcius deserve some scumpoints.
I don't see a read on DrewVa in your ISO, what's your opinion of that slot?

~A
We're both scumleaning there last we talked.

~ C
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1410, profii wrote:I know this game is tough but I don’t think we need to stop scum hunting and go for a policy lynch just yeti
I'll also add (or re-iterate) that it's pretty damn beneficial for scum to lurk here, since posting naturally potentially attracts votes. Plus it's harder to hold them accountable for their vote.

~A
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Not sure on Nancy's scumgame, I think Dva can be crafty scum. Nancy does bleed town given the right conditions and agree with cheeky that Nancy is not a good target for scum to try and isolate.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Fwiw I'm not currently voting tlk but that doesn't mean he's moved out of my scumlist.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1418, Thanos wrote:
I'll also add (or re-iterate) that it's pretty damn beneficial for scum to lurk here, since posting naturally potentially attracts votes. Plus it's harder to hold them accountable for their vote.

~A
Not game specific, this is the case in any mafia game. It's also right around the corner from Xmas and isn't the place I would expect a scumhunt should originate.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1421, RCEnigma wrote:Not game specific, this is the case in any mafia game. It's also right around the corner from Xmas and isn't the place I would expect a scumhunt should originate.
Indeed, but there's also a slight difference in that we can't pressure a slot with our vote since we don't have a public vote -- so it's just reduced to threats.
What's your read on Ultimate Liars? We have a scumlean there.

~A
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1397, RCEnigma wrote:Don't know if confessionals are quotable but I've been using mine to gather my thoughts and the lurkers was one of them. The chance scum is in there is pretty good but being so close to the holidays it's not going to be my day 1 push. After the holidays is another story. Ramcius is leaning town, I don't know how aggressive he is as scum though. Thanos is on the scummy side of null.
It's NAI, I can be aggressive as either alignment
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1422, Thanos wrote:
In post 1421, RCEnigma wrote:Not game specific, this is the case in any mafia game. It's also right around the corner from Xmas and isn't the place I would expect a scumhunt should originate.
Indeed, but there's also a slight difference in that we can't pressure a slot with our vote since we don't have a public vote -- so it's just reduced to threats.
What's your read on Ultimate Liars? We have a scumlean there.

~A
It’s like when you say “I’m voting you to pressure you into doing something” - by saying that it loses its effect

I believe by saying “I’m gonna plump for a lurker” means if you try and threaten someone - again you lose the effect

Also by going for lurkers, particularly at Xmas where there is a few scum can “randomly” pick “this one” imo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”